꧁༺~Φ„Κ€Φ…ΚΙ›ΖˆΘΆ ΖˆΙ¦ΗŸΦ…Φ†~༻꧂ -𝙒𝙝𝙖...

By always_sleep_at_3am

"Strongest?" "Yes. Strongest. Think you can do that?" "... I... Guess I could?" "Good. Put up a good show... More

-Things To Know-
Chapter 1 "the Beginning Of A Hero"
Chapter 2 "Trials Of The Quirky"
Chapter 3 "Unlikely Events" ~rushed~
Chapter 4 "class Intrusion"
Chapter 5 "preparing For The Sports Fest"
Chapter 6 "Sports Festival Begans"
Chapter 7 "Sports Festival Part 2: Cavalry Battle"
Chapter 8 "Battle Of The Strongest"
Chapter 9 "quarter finalists"
Chapter 10 "a New Problem"
Chapter 12 "internships"
Chapter 13 "hero Killer VS UA Students."
Chapter 14 "The Aftermath Of Hero Killer Stain"
Chapter 15 "triaump Of The Final Exams"
Chapter 16 "the Darkness Grows"
Chapter 17 "Training Camp"
Chapter 18 "reminants Of The Past"
Chapter 19 "The Fall Of A Hero And The Rise Of A Villain"
Chapter 20 "Rebirth" -! GORE !-
Chapter 21 "The LOV"
Chapter 22 "When The Past Whispers To The One Who Was Lost. "
Chapter 23 "Return Of What Was Lost"
Chapter 24 "Class 1-A" ~RUSHED~
Chapter 25 "Preparing"
Chapter 26 "Three Little Criminals: The Schooent"
Chapter 27 "Y/n's Provisional License."
!!Update!!
Chapter 29 "Hero Billboard Jp"
Chapter 30 "A VS B"
Chapter 31 "A Small World"
Chapter 32 "Merry Christmas!"
Chapter 33 "Internships Redo"
Chapter 34 "Let's Laugh Till Hell Do Us Part"
Chapter 35 "Hellish Family"
Chapter 36 "Yaoyorozu Family"
Chapter 37 "Inevitable Bloodshed."
Chapter 38 "Chaotic Virtue?"
Shut Down For Now?

Chapter 11 "Time To Pick Names"

276 11 2
By always_sleep_at_3am

In the two days day off you had after the sports festival, you spended your days off by trying to figure out how to use these white flames. For now, you can use them in command and switch to your black and white flames with less trouble.

But there's still much you have to learn from it, like how to manage it's intensity for example.

As for shoto, he spended his 2 days by visiting your mom. You weren't mad, nor shock, but you weren't happy either. You just don't mind.

On your way to school you decided to use a cab, since you're in the top 3 in the sports festival people would notice you a lot more.

It was a rainy day, and you were a walk away from school.

While you on your phone you heard a voice call out.

"y/n!"

You turned around only to see izuku walking up to you with his umbrella.

"oh, izuku! I see your injuries are fine now." you said.

"yea, but somehow I'm still tired.." Izuku replied as you both walked along side eachother.

"It's only morning, but you're already tired?" you asked.

Izuku nodded.

"I barely slept last night and I even had a nightmare about the sports festival.." Izuku replied.

You looked at the sky and back at him.

"well it seems that you're really having a bad day, not to mention the weather isn't so nice too." you said.

Izuku nodded again.

"I don't like rainy days.. Especially in the morning, Its like I'm in between worlds." Izuku said.

"well I like rainy days, it reminds me how life could be so peaceful despite the not one but hundreds of villains roaming around the world inflicting chaos wherever you turn." you said reaching your hand out the embrella.

"Good morning, midoriya, y/n!" someone yelled behind you two.

The both of you turned around only to see lida running towards the school.

"lida?" Izuku asked in shock.

"you're wearing a raincoat and rain boots?" you asked in the verge of laughter due to lida looking like a teletubby or one of those kids in rainy movies.

"why are you two walking so slow?" lida said as he ran pass both you and izuku.

"is there something wrong with walking?" you asked.

"nothing is wrong with walking but when you're going to be late, that's a different story!" lida yelled.

"late?" Izuku said.

"Lida there's still five minutes until the first bell!" you said, you and izuku both chased after him.

"UA students should always arrive ten minutes early!" lida said before he dashed away.

"ten minutes early? Then why is he 5 minutes late." you said watching him dissappear from a far.

"let's not ask questions and hurry!" Izuku said.

After what seems to be 2 minutes of running You both eventually caught up to lida and was already in the locker rooms placing your personal items away.

Izuku was flicking a few drops of rain off his umbrella while lida was placing his rainboots in the lockers.

Izuku turned to lida.

"lida, how's-" before izuku could continue lida had suddenly replied.

"if it's about my brother, there's no need to worry. I apologize, for making you worried needlessly. " lida said turning to izuku with a smile before he turned around and left.

You looked at izuku in shock and curiously.

"did something happen to ingenium?" you asked.

Izuku sighed as he wrapped his umbrella.

"apparently, just after lida's match with kacchan his mother suddenly called... She said his brother was badly hurt by a villain.." Izuku sadly said.

Your eyes widened.

"how come you and ochaco never told me?" you asked.

"we thought you knew... Since yaomomo did mention you liked watching the news we thought you have already heard about it when you got home.."izuku said placing his umbrella away.

" I like watching the weather news not the actual news. " you said before sighing.

Izuku flinched.

" ah! I didn't know... S-sorry.. "Izuku said.

You sighed.

" it's okay, who was the villain who defeated his brother?" you asked.

" if I recall... His actually an uprising villain back at hosu city, I don't know much about him nor do I know his name since I've only heard of him yesterday. And they only have a picture of his back. " Izuku said.

"...I see.. " you mumbled.

"Really sorry if we didn't tell you y/n." Izuku slightly bowed at you.

"it's fine, cmon were gonna be late if we keep stalling." you said.

Time skip, you and izuku arrived in Class.

as soon as you arrived yaomomo, jiro, toru, mina came up to you and randomly started to chat.

"it's different when they broadcast the matches on TV after all, huh?" jiro said changing the topic of the conversation.

"So many people came to talk to me on my way here. " mina happily said.

"Same here! People were staring at me, too. It was kind of embarrassing!" toru replied

"Isn't that normal for you, hagakure?" yaomomo commented.

"I had some elementary schoolers suddenly tell me, 'don't worry about it.'" sero said joining in the conversation.

"Don't worry about it!" tsuyu said.

Sero frustratingly stood up and cried out as he remembered his match with shoto during the sports festival.

You chuckled at this.

"after just two days, we've suddenly been thrust into the spotlight, huh?" you said.

"us maybe, but you y/n you've been in the spotlight since day one." jiro said leaning on yaomomo's desk.

"I meant via media jiro." you replied.

The door suddenly slid open and walked in was aizawa, but his face wasn't covered in bandages anymore.

"morning." aizawa sheepishly said.

Magically everyone was back in their seats.

"Good morning!" everyone replied.

Aizawa walked up to the front.

"aizawa-sensei's bandages are gone, im glad." you mumbled slightly smiling at this sight.

"That old lady went overboard with her treatment." aizawa said as he rubbed his cheek.

"More importantly, we'll be having a special hero informatics class today." aizawa said.

The atmosphere in the classroom got thick as he said those words. Many questions came rushing in each of your classmates minds.

"Special quiz? Is it a quiz? I'm hope not.. " denki thought.

"I'm bad at laws relating to heroes and stuff like that..." kirishima said in his mind.

"I hope it's something woman related." mineta thought grinning to ear to ear.

Many ideas were in your classmates mind, but none was in yours. Maybe since you don't really have any troubles both in academics, combat, rescuing or any survival fits.

Eventually aizawa spoke.

"Code names. You'll be coming up with hero names." aizawa added.

Everyone except you, lida, yaomomo, bakugo, izuku, shoto jumped up in excitement.

Aizawa got annoyed by this and he activated his quirk and everyone was instantly back in their seats.

He would then speak.

"As such, this is related to the pro hero draft picks I mentioned the other day. The drafts begin in earnest in the second and third years." aizawa said.

"after students have gained experience and become immediate assets to the pros." aizawa added.

You raised your hand and then spoke.

"in other words to your statement aizawa-sensei, for them to extend offers to us first years shows that they are interested in our future potential?" you asked.

Aizawa nodded.

"correct, however, these offers are often canceled if that interest dies down by graduation." aizawa replied.

Toru raised her hand and then spoke.

"So that means we'll have to prove ourselves once we get picked, right?" toru asked.

"That's right. And here are the totals for those with offers." aizawa turned to the board and pressed a button.

A hologram of the statistics appeared.

1.Todoroki shoto: 4123 agency offers.

2.l/n y/n: 4122 agency offers.

3.bakugo katsuki: 3556 agency offers.

4. Tokoyami fumikage: 360 agency offers.

5.lida tenya: 301 agency offers.

And so on so fourth, the lowest being 14 while the rest had 0 offers.

"in other years, it's been more spread out, but all eyes were on these three this year." aizawa said as he glanced at yours, shoto's and bakugo's agency offers.

Denki wined in frustration as he rested his head back on his desk.

"Gah, there's such a big difference!" denki said.

"Those pros don't know a good thing when they see one!" Aoyama frustratingly said after seeing that no one requested for him.

"hmm? Todoroki's first, y/n is second and bakugo's third?" jiro murmured.

"it's the opposite of their placement in the sports festival." kirishima said.

"isn't that a bit unfair? Y/n is second to Todoroki despite y/n defeating him during semifinals." sero said.

"well y/n is one agency away from Todoroki. So it's not completely unfair" yaomomo added.

Aizawa then spoke.

"Keeping these results in mind, whether or not anyone would asked for you, you will all be participating in internships with pros." aizawa said.

"internships?" Izuku murmured.

"yes. At USJ, you've already got to experience combat with real villains, but it will still be meaningful training. Especially midoriya and l/n have unstable quirks." aizawa said.

Everyone glanced at you and izuku but you just ignored them and continued to look at aizawa.

" so that explains the heroes names." Sato commented.

"things are suddenly getting a lot more fun!" ochaco added.

"well, those hero names are still temporary, but if you are not serious about it-" before aizawa could continue someone entered the room.

"you'll have to pay for it dearly later!" the person who entered the room said.

Half of your male classmate's cheeks went red especially mineta and denki when they saw that it was midnight who entered the room.

"Because a lot of hero names are used by students become recognize by society and they end up becoming professional hero names!" midnight said walking in the room with her hands behind her head giving her chest and curves more physical shape.

"midnight!" everyone said in surprise.

"well, that's how it is." aizawa said, midnight stood next to him and faced you and your classmates.

"anyways, midnight will be making sure your names are okay." aizawa said, he ducked down to his desk and seemed to be finding something.

"I can't do stuff like that so I'll pass it to her." aizawa said as he pulled his yellow sleeping bag out of the drawer.

He can't do that stuff or his just lazy to try?

"when you give yourself a name, you get a more concrete image of what you want to be like in the future, and you get closer to it." aizawa added.

"this is what it means when they say, 'names and nature do often agree.' like 'all might,' for example." aizawa said.

All might. So your hero name basically describes your whole well being but in one word.

Denki handed you a stack of white board, you gently took it and thanked denki and then took one white board from the stack before handing the stack to kirishima who's behind you.

The White board had a marker with it so you didn't have to bother to go get one yourself.

You started to think for a name.

Well, in the future you want people to feel safe whenever you're around, just like all might.

Maybe Matrix? Hmm... No.. Too villainy and it sounds corny and barely matches your quirk.

Azure arc? Or azure broile? I mean they represent your quirk but it doesn't really represent the future you want...

Batman?? Meh, international copyright would sue you.

How about infernal shade?... Hmm. Not your type.

Inferno sentinel...hmmm.. Too corny...

After 5 minutes of thinking you couldn't find a perfect hero name to represent you.

Midnight suddenly spoke.

"okay, let's start presenting names starting with those who are ready." midnight said.

Your eyes widened. You're going to present it?! Man that'll take some nerve...

Aoyama suddenly stood up and decided to go first, he walked up to the front holding his white board.

" here I go.. " Aoyama murmured.

He then looked at everyone.

" 'shining hero: I can not stop twinkling'! Which means, you can't stop my sparkles! " Aoyama yelled as he proudly showed everyone his white board.

Everyone looked at him in shock as he presented his hero name, actually it's not even a name it's a sentence.

Midnight gently took his white board and started to rephrase it.

" it'll be easier to use if you take out the 'I' and shorten the 'can not' to 'can't'." midnight said showing everyone the final result of aoyama's hero name.

Aoyama gave a thumbs up.

"you're right, mademoiselle!" Aoyama said.

"that's okay?" a few of your classmates asked at the same time while the others were focused on making a hero name.

Mina then happily stood up.

"then, I'll go next!" she happily said as she walked up to the front in a bubbly manner.

She then showed the class her white board.

" my hero name is 'alien queen'!" mina yelled.

You and midnight were shock at her hero name choice, it sounds like a movie alien villains name..

"two? Are you trying for the thing with acidic blood? I wouldn't if I were you!" midnight cautiously said.

"ahh.. Does it sound to villainy? Sorry.." mina sadly looked down and walked back to her seat.

Since the first ones were weird, it feels like you're supposed to make them funny now.

Tsuyu suddenly raised her hand.

"Then, may I go next?" tsuyu asked.

"Go ahead, tsu!" midnight happyly said.

Tsuyu stood up and confidently walked up to the front.

"I've had this in mind ever since I was in elementary school." tsuyu the showed her white board.

" 'rainy season hero: froppy' " tsuyu said.

"that's so cute! It seems friendly. I like it!" midnight happily said.

You sighed in relief, thank God tsuyu's is normal, you thought it would be "human toad" or "green amphibian."

"it's a great example of a name that everyone will love!" midnight said.

Everyone's expression changed from a weirded out one to a confident and supportive one.

They then began to chant.

"Froppy! Froppy! Froppy! Froppy!" everyone repeated as they cheered for tsuyu.

After a few minutes of chanting kirishina stood up.

"then, I'll go too!" he walked to the front and confidently slammed his white board and showed everyone the hero name he choose.

" 'sturdy hero:red riot' " kirishina confidently said.

Red riot? Why does it sound familiar to a specific hero you knew.

"red riot? It's that person right? You're paying homage to the chivalrous hero:chimson riot, correct?" midnight asked.

Kirishima smiled and placed his left hand behind his head.

"yea. It's kinda old-fashioned, but the hero image I'm going for is crimson riot himself." Kirishima said.

Midnight smiled at his reply.

"if you're bearing a name you admire, it'll come with that much more pressure." midnight said.

Kirishima grinned in determination.

"I'm prepared for that!" he replied.

Everyone watched Kirishima in astonishment, every since the first day of school, he's the first one you've acknowledged as a classmate and worthy rival to you, but you two barely fought each other so you weren't sure if he really is a worthy rival. You just felt like he is.

Everyone looked down at their board again as Kirishima walked back to his seat.

You then continued to think of a hero name... Hmm.. If Kirishima is going for the person he admires the most, then why not try it with hawks Or all might?

You start to focus on what kind of pro hero name would fit you but also was inspired by hawk's or all mights hero name.

But unexpectedly, a memory was suddenly reborn in your mind.

Y/n! When I grow up I want my hero name to be HeroX or ̶H̶/̶n̶(hero name)

In the memory there was a boy, he had white hair but his face was a blur.

̶H̶/̶n̶ is a cool name! Oni-San!

Oni-san?... You recall calling natsuo Ani not Oni-san when you were a kid... The memory continued to play.

You like it? Well then I'll use it as my hero name!

You don't recall this... When did this happen?

When I become a hero I wanna be called ̶H̶/̶n̶ too!

Well that can't be right, because I'm going to use it.

Wait, two heroes can't have the same name?

Obviously.

Aww... But I want to use it..

.....

... Fine. How about this, when I become a hero I'll go by heroX, and you ̶H̶/̶n̶!

Really?

of course!

... Promise?

...

̹͈͎̜̟̯̺͊̿̋́̋ͪͩ̉̚͢P̵̯̜͕̺̑̊̀̿ͮ̀̚ͅͅr̨̲̦̰̪͈̼̯̜̿̅̓̇̀̒̐̔͆͂̇͜͟͝ͅo͇̬͎͕̩̠̬̪̟ͦͦ̎̂̄͂m̤̲̣̻̮̞̮̘̣̭̰͓̖̗ͧ̂͛̓̌͑ͬ̆͗̊ͮ̏̑ͯ̈̉͞i̓͏͙̬̝̪̻͉̞̞̗̠̎͂̃̑ͧ͘͜s̸̷͖̖̹̠͈̥̻̗̣͚̺̑͒ͭ̓̂̈̏̀̕e̒ͦ̇̈.

"l/n?" midnight's voice called out snapping you back to reality.

"huh? Ohh uh.. Yes?" you asked.

"are you alright? I see you haven't thought of a hero name. Do you want help?" midnight asked.

You shoke your head.

"no ty!....ive... Already thought of one.." you said looking back down at your board.

"alright then, who would like to go next?" midnight asked.

Jiro stood up and ran to the front to present her hero name.

She placed her white board at the desk and showed everyone.

" 'hearing hero: Earphone jack.'" Jiro said with a smile.

"that's good! Next!" midnight replied.

Everyone then went one by one to present their hero names. You decided to go last with your hero name. You weren't sure if it's the right name to use though..

" 'tentecles hero: Tentlecole' " shoji said.

"it's like tentacle with octopus thrown in! I like it!" midnight said.

The next one was sero.

" 'taping hero: cellophane'" sero said.

"nice and simple! That's important!" midnight said.

The next one was ojiro.

" 'martial arts hero: tailman' " ojiro said as he flexed his tail.

"Your name reflex your physique!" midnight happily commented.

Next was Sato.

" 'sweets hero: Sugarman.' " he said while slightly blushing.

"So sweet!" midnight said.

Then mina presented her new made hero name next.

"pinky!" mina yelled in hopes it'll be accepted.

"peachy pink complex!" midnight said.

Next was denki.

" 'stun gun hero: charge bolt,' it's a combinatio of 'charge' and 'lightning bolt'! " denki proudly said.

"oh, that's so tingly!" midnight replied.

Midnight is starting to enjoy this a little too much..

Next was toru.

" 'stealthy hero: invisible girl' " toru said.

"that's great!" midnight said.

Midnight then raised her hand.

"come on, let's keep them coming!" she said.

Yaomomo then stood up to the front and elegantly showed everyone her hero name.

"I hope I will not bring shame to this name. 'everything hero: creati' " yaomomo said.

"very creative!" midnight said.

Then it was your brother shoto's turn.

" 'shoto.'" he said.

Shoto? So his just going with his name?

"your name? Is that okay?" midnight asked.

"yes." shoto blankly replied.

Next was tokoyami.

" 'jet-black-hero: tsukuyomi.'" tokoyami said.

"guardian of the night!" midnight commented.

Next was mineta.

" 'fresh-picked hero: grape juice.' " mineta said.

"pop and kitschy!" midnight said.

Koda went next and he just showed everyone his hero name and didn't spoke.

His hero name was "petting hero: anima"

"okay, got it!" midnight gave him a thumbs up despite his quietness.

Then bakugo wanted to present his which scared you a bit.

When he got to the front and showed his hero name a gloomy and scary aura immediately surrounded him.

" 'king explosion murder' " he sternly and scarily said.

"you probably shouldn't use something like that." midnight said.

"why not?" bakugo yelled.

Kirishima would then speak.

"you should be called 'explosion boy'!" Kirishima jokingly said.

Bakugo angrily turned to him.

"shut up, weird hair!" bakugo yelled as Kirishima started to laugh at him.

You sighed at the two.

The next one to present was ochaco.

She showed everyone her board.

"This is what I thought of... 'uravity' " ochaco nervously said.

Actually uravity is a good hero name.. Commends on her for coming up with that.

"Sounds stylish!" midnight said.

Soon there was only a few left who needs to think of a hero name, which are:you, lida, izuku and bakugo.

"it looks like choosing hero names is going more smoothly then I thought it would!" midnight said.

"all that's left is bakugo, who needs to rethink his, lida, midoriya, and l/n, right?" midnight asked.

You raised your hand as soon as she included you to the ones who were still thinking of a hero name.

"I think I'm ready to present mine." you said.

Midnight smiled.

"great! Let's see what your hero name is!" midnight said.

You stood up and walked to the front holding your white board.

You then flipped it over showing everyone the hero name you decided to use.

" 'flame hero: h/n(hero name)' " you said.

Midnight widened her eyes.

"h/n?.. It's a good hero name but it sounds familiar. Where did it originate from?" she asked.

"... It... Was the hero name.. My older brother wanted me to use when I was young.." you hesitantly said.

Midnight nodded in understandment and shoto was looking at you confused since he didn't recall you and natsuo being close when you were young.

" well it'll do, I like it anyways and you seem to be eager to use it too so go ahead. " midnight said.

You nodded and smiled before you walked back to your chair.

"how about you? Midoriya, lida." she said.

"I'm finish." lida murmured as he stood up.

He walked to the front and showed everyone his hero name.

"you're using your first name, too? Alright then. I'll allow it." midnight said.

Lida walked back to his seat, you were shock that he wanted to use his name instead of going for a name thats inspired from ingenium. Did something happen?

Then it was down to izuku and bakugo.

" midoriya, are you ready? " midnight called out.

"y-yes." Izuku hesitantly replied before he stood up and walked to the front.

He then showed everyone his hero name and the classroom went quiet.

"DEKU" was the hero name izuku wanted to use.. But doesn't that mean useless person?

"midoriya?" mineta said in surprise.

Your eyes widened upon seeing his hero name choice, you would then speak.

"are you sure about that izuku..? You might be called that forever, you know.." you said.

Izuku nodded and looked down at his white board.

"yes. I didn't like this name until now. But... Someone changed the meaning of it, and that had a huge impact on me. It made me really happy." Izuku said.

Izuku then looked back at the class.

"This... Is my hero name!" Izuku yelled proudly.

You sighed and slightly chuckled at how eager he is to use it despite it being a straight up insult.

After a while midnight decided to not continue to pursued izuku on changing his hero name. Then bakugo walked up to the front to show his new hero name.

" 'lord explosion murder'!" bakugo yelled.

"No, that's still no good." midnight tiredly replied.

Time skip.

The bell had already rung, and bakugo still hasn't found a good hero name.

"Now that everyone except bakugo has decided their hero names, we'll go back to discussing internships." aizawa said while he was holding a stack of paper.

"They will last for a week. As for where you'll have them, those had offers from pros will be given their own lists, so you can choose from those yourself." aizawa picked up one of the papers from the stack as midnight did a few hand stretchings beside him.

"Those who didn't have offers will choose from among the 40 agencies around the country that will be accepting interns. They all work in different places and will have different specialties." aizawa said.

"For example, thirteen would be focused on rescues from accidents and disasters more than fighting villains." midnight added.

"Think carefully before you choose." aizawa said.

"Yes, sensei!" everyone replied.

Aizawa personally gave out the papers so the once who got offers won't get mixed up with the ones who didn't.

You checked your list and started to browse through it.

Currently, there's about a few famous heroes who sent you a request. One of which is hawks, the others are ryukyu, crust, night eye, and so on so fourth.

"Turn in your choices before the weekends." aizawa said as the next bell rung again.

"we've only got two days?" kirishima asked.

"make your decision efficiently. Dismissed." aizawa said as him and midnight left the room.

You looked back at your list and browsed through it. Of course you'd normally pick hawks now but to be honest your quirk and his don't match up.

You sighed and leaned on your desk to check the other agencies, your eyes widened in surprise to see a specific someone on the list.

It was endeavor, he had sent you an agency request?....

Time skip at lunch break.

After just buying a normal sandwhich in the cafeteria you continued to scan the list incase you might see anything else interesting.

Mina suddenly spoke.

"hey guys, have you decided what pro agency you're going to yet?" mina sheepishly asked.

"I'm going to Mt. Lady!" mineta proudly replied.

"mineta, you're thinking about something perverted, aren't you?" tsuyu said walking pass him.

"of course not!" mineta said looking over at tsuyu.

You sighed and rested your head on your desk and started to think peacefully as everyone around you started to talk to each other about the hero agencies.

Time skip. (sorry for too many times kips)

"y/n, deku! Let's go home together." ochaco said approaching both you and izuku.

Since yaomomo's parents doesn't want you to talk or walk home with yaomomo until you pass the essays, you decided to just accept ochaco's offer.

Izuku did also.

Ochaco smiled at this.

" lida, you too- huh? " she paused when she realized lida had already left.

"he probably decided on where he wants to go for his internships and went to the staff room to turn it in..." Izuku said as he opened the door of the classroom to leave.

But the three of you were shock to see that all might randomly appeared out of nowhere.

" I am here! in a bizza position! " all might yelled, his position was in a 90 degree angle bow probably to match izuku's eye level.

"is something wrong, sensei?" you asked raising an eyebrow at all might.

All might turned to you with his usual smile.

"ah yes young l/n! Do you mind if I borrow midoriya for a while?" all might asked.

You turned to ochaco and she just shrugged.

You looked back at all might and then nodded.

"just bring him back pls, we're kinda in a hurry." ochaco said.

"will do! Say hi to your father for me
l/n, Come young midoriya!" all might said the two then left in a hurry leaving you and ochaco in the room.

Is he referring to hawks? Maybe he is.

"... All might asked for izuku again like last time." ochaco said.

"yea, there's something up with those two I can feel it. " you said.

Ochaco gasped.

"you don't think they're..." she turned to you.

As soon as you both locked eyes you immediately knew what she meant.

"ew that's gross ochaco." you said.

"we never know it might be true!" ochaco said.

"that's an 'if' statement girl, don't relay on those type of things okay? That shit turns people delusional." you said.

Ochaco pouted and looked away.

"it's only a theory though jeezs."ochaco murmured.

Time skip.

Izuku finally arrived and you three headed to the locker rooms while izuku told you two everything about the good news he heard from all might.

"ehh what? You got an offer? That's great, deku!" ochaco said.

"by who exactly?" you asked.

"I don't know much about the details about him but he said his hero name was 'gran torino' " Izuku said.

"hmm, I never heard of a hero with such a name." you shrugged.

Izuku suddenly opened Lida's locker, and found that his shoes are not their anymore.

"Did lida go home before us?" ochaco asked.

"seems like it to me..." you said before sighing, izuku closed the locker and turned to you two.

"have you guys noticed that lida is acting strange lately?" Izuku asked.

You slightly narrowed your eyes at izuku as he brought this topic up.

"that's normal to expect. After all the hero he looked up to lost to a villain." you said.

"yea but... I mean like usually people would just feel down and sad but lida... Was different.." ochaco said.

"maybe he's hiding his dissatisfaction from the events to avoid worrying us?" you said.

"maybe you're right.. Let's go?" Izuku asked.

"you guys go ahead. I need to do something to confirm my theory real quick." you said.

"how about we come along with you?" ochaco asked.

You shoke your head.

"I like to investigate on my own and whenever I have company it usually throws me off my momentum, no offense." you said.

"none taken, but what's offending me is that you're ditching us again like what you kept doing during the sports festival!" ochaco said.

You awkwardly chuckled.

"ehehe.. Sorry.. I'll make it up to you guys when I get the chance but for now I gotta go so see ya!" you said running off to the hallway.

"y/n wait!" ochaco yelled but you were already gone.

After a few minutes of running in the hallways you arrived infront of the faculty room.

You fixed your uniform first and your hair before you knocked.

Someone opened the door and it was cementoss.

"is there something you need l/n?" cementoss asked.

"can I pls speak with aizawa-sensei real quick?" you asked.

Cementoss turned to aizawa.

"oi, eraser head. L/n is looking for you." cementoss said.

"tell him I'm busy." aizawa said.

"pls sensei! This is urgent." you said glancing over at him through the door.

Aizawa sighed and placed his coffee down and stood up and walked towards the door.

"fine, but make sure it's important." aizawa said.

You stepped out of the faculty room and he closed the door behind him.

"what is it?" he asked.

"if it's not personal to ask. May I know where lida interned in for the internships?" you asked.

"... Why would you want to know such a thing?" aizawa asked.

"I'll answer your question once you answer my question." you said.

Aizawa sighed then spoke.

"he decided to intern in with a hero named 'manual' who's agency is located in hosu city." aizawa replied.

Hosu? That's where his brother got into an accident... Don't tell me..

"now answer me, why are you interested in such information?" aizawa asked.

"... Its the thing about his brother." you said.

Aizawa nodded and closed his eyes.

"so you've had that feeling too huh? If so then we both had the same thought, lida interned with manual because he wanted to take revenge on the villain who hospitalized hi brother beyond recover." aizawa said.

You nodded.

"thank you for the information.. Aizawa-sensei.." you bowed at him and was about to leave but he stopped you.

"are you planning to stop him?" aizawa asked.

You stopped on your tracks and looked down on the ground.

"even if I tried too, I couldn't. Because one of the most hardest minds to change are the minds that seek revenge.. I know this because I knew someone who pursuide that path." you replied

Aizawa's eyes widened in your reply, there was a long pause between you two, and you eventually left.

Aizawa narrowed his eyes at you as you left.

After that, when you arrived at the gate izuku and ochaco had already left so you did too.

When you got home you immediately turned the television on and watched the news.

There you heard about the incident involving lida's brother ingenium in hosu city, tokyo. The culprit had already fled the crime scene before the cops arrived, and apparent the villain who did this had already killed 17 heroes in the past and hurt 23 heroes beyond recovery... The elusive hero killer.

The culprits villain name was stain.

Suddenly fuyumi tapped on your shoulder causing you to jolt up and your train of thoughts vanished.

"I didn't know you're into these stuff now." fuyumi said as she looked at the TV and she wiped her hands away on her apron.

"no I just wanted to confirm something in the news.. Nothing more." you said.

Fuyumi looked at you and frowned.

"you seem to not be in a mood today, did something happen in school?" fuyumi asked worriedly.

"nothing." you bluntly said as you turned to a different channel on the news.

Fuyumi was a bit shock at your reply since whenever you'd talk to her you'll usually add more action to your words.

This gave fuyumi the sense that you didn't want to be disturbed right now so she just sighed.

"okay, if you need anything I'll be in my room." fuyumi walked to you and kissed you on the forehead before she left the room.

You made sure she was complete gone before you pulled your phone out and dialed someone's number.

"hello? Yea. It's me, if it's okay to ask. Can I speak with endeavor?" you said.

...

After a few minutes the line was suddenly transfered to endeavors phone.

"hello?" endeavor sternly asked.

"hi. Endeavor, would you and shoto patrol around hosu once the internships start?" you asked.

"yes. Why did you ask?" endeavor said.

"well, I actually have unattended business back at hosu.. And I saw that you've sent me a request.." you said.

"cut to the chase." endeavor said.

You swallowed your words and took a deep breath in and then spoke again.

"I'll agree to join your agency, if you actually teach me how to use my white flames" you said.

"actually I only requested for you because I knew shoto wouldn't accept mine if you're not there." endeavor said.

... There was a silence between you two, and then you hung up.

You took a deep breath in, you knew it. He wouldn't have gave you a request unless it involved shoto.

You then dialed another number and this time it was hawks.

After a while of ringing he eventually picked up.

"hey son! How's school?" hawks jokingly said, you could hear music blasting in his background.

"where are you?" you asked.

"I'm at mirko's place, we're celebrating her best friends birthday, anyways so what's up?" hawks asked.

"... I'm going to ask if you wanted to patrol in hosu when the internships start." you asked.

"hosu? Yea sure I don't mind, although I would warn you, I heard endeavor and your brother shoto would patrol around there too to find the hero killer." hawks said.

"don't worry I know that." you said.

"why do you want to patrol in hosu anyways? I mean there's not much crimes there's anymore since the crime rate randomly dropped this month." hawks said.

"I just wanted to stay close by with a specific someone incase something bad happens." you said.

"ohh, the boy lida right? He interned with manual if I recall." hawks said.

Your eyes widened at his statement.

"how did you know that?!" you asked in shock.

"meh, one of the many perks you get when you're a valuable asset to the hero commission." hawks said.

You sighed.

"its like you have a whole group of spies behind your desk.." you mumbled.

"I know right? Anyways, we won't be able to patrol in hosu immediately though, since that city has a patrol limitation and only about 57 heroes are allowed to patrol in the city, so I might not get us a reservation in time." he said.

"it's fine, as long as I get to patrol there then I'm fine with it." you said.

"alright then, also. I know a guy who has amazing flame skills with his quirk, I can't help you learn your new power but I know he could." hawks said.

"you didn't have to do that.." you said.

"nah dw, I insist anyways, plus if we don't do something with your quirk then your teachers would think I'm a bad dad." hawks sarcastically said.

"... Haha.." you laughed lightly.

"... Are you alright y/n? You're oddly not enthusiastic right now. If you want I can scotch you in this party and you'll meet a few of my friends. " hawks said.

" no no, I'm just.. Tired.. Really tired lately.. I got to go now, enjoy your party bye." you said.

you didn't wait for hawks to reply and just hung the call up.

You leaned back on the couch and sighed and started to wonder who's this person that hawks is referring to.

_______________________________________

To be continued.

6229 words.

Today's chapter is short cuz I wanted to include the hero name picking.

Again sorry if it's a bit confusing! I tried to finish this while watching an anime so I may have accidentally include a few of the lore in the animes cuz of this.

Anyways, daily meme!

Same DABI same :'((

See yall in the next chapter!

Also I just realized that "nee-san" means sister in Japanese, SHIT SHOTO' S BEEN CALLING YOU SISTER THIS WHOLE TIME I'M SO SORRY.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 162 14
Having a mother who left you at an early age of 6 and having a powerful quirk that could beat All Might himself. A father who abuses you everyday and...
464K 23K 70
"No matter what, I'm a brother first. And a proud one at that." Bakugou M/n is a wise boy and an even greater hero-to-be. however, he's got one loud...
45K 1.7K 40
Long story short, I died and got reincarnated into My Hero Academia. Great, a world full of danger! What incredible luck. My life's being controlled...
303 18 15
We've all heard for Midoriya Izuku's story,of how he became the greatest no.1 Hero,his rocky journey and hardships. Graduating along with class 1A an...