Leap Of Faith!

By UnknownDreamsOfLife

(GB!The Amazing Digital Circus x Stuntman Male Reader) Meet Y/N! One of the members in this wacky circus, who... More

[-:-] MEET Y/N! [-:-]
[-:-] HAREM [-:-]
[-:-] ACT 0: THE AMAZING DIGITAL SNEAK PEEK! [-:-]
[-:-] ACT 1: THE AMAZING DIGITAL CIRCUS! [-:-]
[-:-] INTERMISSION #1: A SPECIAL CHALLENGE [-:-]
[-:-] INTERMISSION #2: THE WHAT-IF CHALLENGE[-:-]
[-:-] ACT ?: THE WHAT-IFS [-:-]
[-:-] OBSTACLES WITH Y/N #1! [-:-]
[-:-] ACT 2: CANDY CARRIER CHAOS! [-:-]
[-:-] LETTERS FOR Y/N #1! [-:-]
A Quick Poll... (Might Be Deleted After Results)
[-:-] STUNTMAN FANART! [-:-]

[-:-] ACT ?: THE SHORT SUGGESTIONS [-:-]

3K 86 138
By UnknownDreamsOfLife

🎩 "Hello again, after some wait, we finally reached your suggestions, and did them just for you as we work on our next adventures!" 🎩

🍎 "Ooh! Ooh! I can't wait!" 🍎

🎩 "Of course you can't, Y/N! Just like you can't stop doing those exercises! ...Along with you knowing the truth." 🎩

🍎 "What was that last part? I was doing burpees!" 🍎

🎩 "Nothing, my superstar! Now without further ado, let's head onto the show!" 🎩

_________________________________

STATUS: MAYBE CANON

The Broken Wacky Watch

Parody of Parks and Recreation's Coffee Scene

Suggestion by Metaphysically_Gay

...

...

...

We see our circus cast members around a table, looking at a Wacky Watch. It was broken, and Caine was staring them down like a disappointed father.

"So...who broke it?" Caine asked, everyone around staying silent, glancing at each other.

"No worries. I just wish to know." Caine stated, yet they all stood silent.

"...It was I, Y/N, who broke it! I shall take the blame, so that no one shall-"

"No, my bright little athletic superstar, it was not you." Caine interrupted, now glancing at Kinger.

"Kinger?" Asked Caine.

"AHH! Sorry, I can't control it, I get scared at everyones presence!" Kinger screamed out loud.

"We've been here the whole time." Zooble said.

"Oh...well, could you repeat that question again, Caine?" Kinger asked.

"Did you-"

"AHH!" Kinger screamed again.

"...Did you break my Wacky Watch?" Caine asked.

"No, actually! You should try looking at Jax instead of me." Kinger blamed it on the purple rabbit.

"What? I didn't break it. Besides, didn't Y/N admit he broke it?" Jax asked, scratching her head.

"...I mean...would Y/N really do that? He wouldn't even try hurting us on purpose." Ragatha asked, Y/N's face acting cheerful, despite the current situation.

"No, it was me! I broke it when I was practicing my stunts, they did nothing wrong!" Y/N said again, but Caine ignored it.

"I know you don't want them to get in trouble, but these situations are important, Y/N. Who broke it?" Caine asked.

"...Gangle?" Zooble questioned.

"Crybaby over here couldn't even break a stick if she wanted to!" Jax chuckled.

"...Y/N?" Gangle called out, her happy mask now breaking, revealing her sad mask after the call out.

Y/N slid towards her, allowing the mask to let her sorrows out on him, while the stuntman comforts Gangle.

"...Its gotta be Jax, no doubt." Gangle blamed.

"Wow! Just because I do pranks, doesn't mean-"

The cast members start to bicker at each other, while Y/N and Gangle were still together, comforting each other.

Caine watched the argument, before he reached inside his hat, and pulled out Bubble.

"I actually broke it. There was no reason, other than I just wanted to see how they can solve these problems." Caine winked at the bubble.

"Instigation at its finest, sir! It's completely funny when we're not involved!" Bubble exclaimed.

"Of course it is. With my new Wacky Watch, it seems to appear that they shall have a temporary fight, which will last for a minute, before they stop and realize what they're doing." Caine checked his new watch.

Once he said that, the cast members minus Gangle and Y/N were now fighting, a large smoke ball appearing as they duke it on.

"Tada! I was correct! ...I gotta stop them, I got this." Caine said, Zooble's arm flying over his head while the ringmaster flew towards the chaos.

_________________________________

FUN FACT #1

I wanted to base this Y/N to have the personality of a Golden Retriever! Somewhat dumb, yet tries his best to help!

"So cute... I wonder how will she look like when I put her in a jar-" -THE0TEH0, who has everyone in the reply section hunting him down.

_________________________________

STATUS: NON-CANON

POWER OF FRIENDSHIP

Suggestion by p401m4h60y

...

...

...

We see a group of png.gorillas, staring down the cast members. They roared loudly at them, letting them know that they're in their territory.

"Would you look at that, it's a new adventure! Welcome to "Jungle Fruity Funny Frantic Funky Out Of Adjectives Starting With F's Mayhem!" Caine flew down, pointing with his cane at the png.gorillas.

"Why didn't you make them...more cartoonier?" Zooble asked, backing away in fear.

"Yeah, did ya lose budget or somethin'?" Jax asked, scratching her ear.

"How could I lose budget? It doesn't exist because I don't pay for them!" Caine laughed out loud.

Bubble was seen in the background slowly pushing a papers relating to taxes and due dates off into a pit of fire carefully...before popping.

Pomni stood there, still looking afraid and shocked.

Y/N however was still smiling, it seems like he was ready to do something spectacular. He was hopping around frantically, ready to do it.

"Y/N? Do you wanna handle this?" Ragatha asked, walking up to him.

"Oh, no! It's fine, I don't want to ruin the fun for you guys!" Y/N exclaimed, still trying to be nice for his friends.

"It's okay. Go ahead." Ragatha pats his head.

"Thank you, friend!" Y/N cartwheeled towards the png.gorillas, smiling brightly. He cleared his throat, putting on a heroic stance.

"Aha! I know this is your territory, but would you be so kind to allow us to stay here in harmony?" Y/N asked.

The png of the ape screeched, before-

*WHAM!*

Y/N flew back after the png.gorilla hits him towards the other cast members, knocking down Kinger in the process.

Both Pomni and Gangle checked up on the stuntman and chess piece, but luckily Y/N stood tall...Kinger was slowly getting up.

"Fear not! For I shall handle this easily, resolve this for the better!" Y/N exclaimed, pointing at them.

"What does he have in store now?" Jax crossed her arms, waiting patiently to see what will happen.

"With this item, I shall defeat you with the Power of Friendship!" Y/N exclaimed.

"Oh thank you...It's just a cliche trope. I thought it would be something more-"

*BANG!*

A png.gorilla was shot in the chest, dying dramatically. The other png.gorillas had their eyes widened, surrounding the body of their fallen friend.

"Power of Friendship saves the day! Look, they're surrounding their friend with care in their eyes!" Y/N pointed, revealing he has an USP handgun, the stuntman still smiling brightly after what he's done.

The cast members panicked, surprised by what he just pulled out.

"Y/N, WHAT THE %$!#?!" Zooble yelled at him.

"I-Is that a..." Kinger was afraid as always, shocked by what he was seeing.

"Yes! I call it "Friendship!" Y/N gestured to the hand gun.

"How did you even get that?! Even worse, how do you even know how to use it?!" Zooble asked.

"I don't know, it was just instinct!" Y/N answered, waving the gun carelessly.

"Hah! That was the funniest thing I just witnessed." Jax slapped her knees, pointing finger guns.

"Thanks, Jax!" Y/N pointed back with an actual gun-

*BANG!*

oh god he shot it again by accident. Anyways, it didn't hit the cast members luckily, only barely missing Jax's head. The cast members jumped back in fear, scared of the stuntman.

"JEEZ, HAVE YOU EVER LEARNED SAFETY?!" Zooble asked, fearing Y/N even more.

"Safety? But it shoots out friendliness pellets, it's fine and safe!" Y/N explained in his terms.

"It doesn't work like that, Y/N!" Ragatha said.

"...Caine?! I think one of the only cheerful members of this circus is about to abstract soon!" Pomni called out for the ringmaster.

"Y/N, please don't..." Gangle begged, her mask being sad.

Our stuntman stood there, glancing at poor Gangle. He realized how much they're uncomfortable with it, so he decided to place it down.

"I'm sorry...I don't know what I did, but it seems uncomfortable for you guys. So I shall respect your wishes, and won't use it again." Y/N apologized, looking down. He looked ashamed, instead of his happy up-going personality.

The group stared at him, unsure. He never really acted like this that much. It odds them out, but they wanted the other side of him back.

"Y/N..." Ragatha slowly approached the stuntman.

Before Ragatha could say anything, she was immediately brought into a hug by Y/N. They didn't say anything, but Ragatha accepted the embrace, patting his back.

The group stared at each other, unsure. Out of the blue, Gangle decided to join in the hug, and so did Pomni, who somewhat enjoyed his company despite his chaotic good personality.

Jax, Zooble and Kinger stood there, staring at them.

"...I am not joining in." Jax stated.

*Click.*

Y/N was seen using the power of Friendship, pointing right at them.

"Friendliness pellets so you join in!" Y/N exclaimed, still unaware about the truth of the gun.

"...Friendship...Yay." Zooble reluctantly joined in the hug, and so did the others.

"...I feel like we forgot something." Jax muttered, letting go from the hug.

The sounds of screeches and roars of gorillas were heard getting closer.

_________________________________

FUN FACT #2

One of the main voice ideas I have was also a huge part of Y/N's personality! I'll give you a hint...he's from a series, where he has a dog name Sunkist, and a son of an actual inter-dimensional being.

"I'm not a furry, BUTT. Dose thighs..." -Pink_Jester, who is a furry...FOR A FEW, BECAUSE WE CAN MAKE EXCEPTIONS LIKE LOONA AND ROXANNE WOLF!

_________________________________

STATUS: CANON

The Net

Suggestion by THE0TEH0

...

...

...

"Jax?" Ragatha approached the rabbit.

"Yeah?" Jax said with her infamous smug look.

"Where did Y/N go?" The doll asked.

"Oh, well...he's just hangin' around, if y'know what I mean." Jax answered, refusing to give an actual answer.

"What do you mean by hanging around-"

Suddenly, a net with a being inside of it dropped down right in front of Ragatha, startling her. Inside the net, was revealed to be Y/N.

"Hello, Ragatha!" Y/N cheerfully waved in the net.

"Oh my—Jax?!" Ragatha yelled at Jax.

"What? He wanted to play tag with me." Jax shrugged.

"That doesn't mean you can just trap him!" The doll scolded.

"That is true! Jax was very clever with her tricks!" Y/N complimented.

"See, Y/N's fine with it. So what's wrong with me playing this way?" Jax asked.

We see Kinger approaching right in front of Y/N's net, staring directly into his eyes. The stuntman still has his cheery smile.

"Hello friend Kinger!" Y/N exclaimed.

Kinger stood there, unaffected for a few seconds...

"AHHH! Oh, it's just you Y/N. Why do you always do that? And why are you trapped inside this net?" Kinger asked.

"We were playing tag! It just appears so that I am trapped in this ploy!" Y/N explained.

"Kinger! Help me free Y/N would you?" Ragatha asked, pulling out a cleaver and trying to cut the net off...only for her cleaver to break instead.

"Ahem...Jax, as a royal myself, I wish upon you to release this man." Kinger asked.

"No." Jax said.

"...Well, I tried." Kinger walked away.

"Kinger! Don't leave!" Ragatha called out with a broken cleaver.

"I suggest you give me an apple, please!" Y/N extended his hand out, waiting politely.

"...What?" Ragatha was confused.

Suddenly, Caine flew in.

"Aha! How's is hanging, Y/N?" Caine asked.

"I just said a relating joke about that." Jax commented in the background.

"I'm fine, Mr. Caine! I do believe I require an apple!" Y/N extended his hand out the net.

"Ah, just like the good ol' days! Sure thing!" Caine tossed an apple onto his hand.

Y/N crunched on it...and the net miraculously broke. The stuntman flexed his arms like a bodybuilder. He stared down at Jax, knowing she's gonna be tagged.

"...Is that a reference-"

"TAG!" Y/N poked the rabbit, before flipping away.

"The sounds of fun. Anyways, good luck catching him Jax!" Caine exclaimed, before disappearing.

It was now Ragatha with the smug look, while Jax just stood there.

"Go get'em, Jax." Ragatha walked away, knowing she has to deal with the only athletic person.

"Is it too late to quit-"

"Yes!" Caine popped in for a split second, before disappearing again.

_________________________________

FUN FACT #3

A scrapped idea of this Y/N was basically a french Bob Ross, who would fancy words like exquisite...also he could predict time using paintings just like that tawog banana mom!

"I Worked Out So Hard I Learned How To Bend Laws!" -DjMuggy, who is a gamer.

_________________________________

STATUS: NON-CANON :(Unfortunately):

A Long Embrace

Suggestion by Vulpix420

...

...

...

Pomni was seen holding onto her head, panicking each second. The cast members approached her slowly, trying to calm her.

"Pomni, please just listen!" Ragatha begged.

"Why can't I get out?! I want this stupid thing off!" Pomni kept on pulling her eye, hoping she would be free from this fake dream.

"Give it up, Poms. Ya can't escape, we've told you many times." Jax said nonchalantly.

"NO! There has to be a way, I need this thing off! LET ME FREE!" Pomni didn't stop, despite the pleas of the cast members.

Her body started to glitch out, seemingly about to abstract after what she has to grow through.

"LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT!" Pomni screamed out loud, her voice breaking.

The cast members stare, thinking she completely lost it...except for one stuntman. Y/N ran down towards, ready to face down the soon to abstract Pomni. Everyone stared at him, looking in fear for their friends.

"Y/N don't-"

Before Pomni fully breaks...she was met with a hug. Y/N held onto her, keeping the jester close.

"No worries friend. Y/N is here..." The stuntman kept a warm smile, still hugging Pomni.

Suddenly, the glitching go onto him, but Y/N didn't mind. All he wished to do is to comfort this jester.

"Y/N...?" Ragatha slowly approached him.

"It's okay, Ragatha. I saw the sorrow in her eyes. ł₮'₴ ₲ØNN₳ ฿E ₳ⱠⱤł₲Ⱨ₮, ₣ⱤłɆND." Y/N said, but instead of his cheerful attitude, it was a more comforting tone.

"...Where did you put the real Y/N?" Jax asked, getting a shove from Zooble.

"Quiet, Jax. Don't ruin the momen-"

"AHH!" Kinger's scream interrupted Zooble.

"AH!" Gangle screamed as well.

"Guys, shut the-"

We cut back to Y/N still hugging Pomni. The jester was seen now returning the embrace as well, holding onto him tightly. Caine appeared, floating down.

"Now what's all the commotion here? I was busy forgetting important work!" Caine asked, before noticing Y/N and Pomni.

"Oh! Here you go!" Caine snapped his fingers, the two stopped glitching.

"Why thank you, Mr. Caine!" Y/N gave a thumbs up, returning back to his usual cheerful mood.

"Oh, there he is...AHH!" Kinger screamed once more.

"Come on, you acknowledged their existence!" Zooble complained.

"Glad you're okay, Pomni." Ragatha walked up close, patting the jester's head. She then gave Y/N a pat as well, who did a selfless deed.

"Alright, friend Pomni, you can let go now!" Y/N said.

...She didn't let go. Instead, Pomni still clung on.

"Pomni?" Y/N asked, standing up. The jester refused to let go, clinging onto his chest like a koala...a very traumatized one.

The group stared at her, then at Y/N.

"I do believe she won't let go." Y/N stated the obvious.

"C'mon, just yank her off! Watch, I'll just grab—Y/N's right, she is holding on tight." Jax tried to pull Pomni off, but she has a tight grip.

One by one, the cast members try to pull off the jester off the stuntman...but she wouldn't let go. The group flew back, while Y/N and Pomni were still together.

"Caine?" Zooble called out.

"On it!" Caine snapped his fingers, Pomni being separated. She stood there, her eyes glancing right back at the stuntman.

"See, It isn't that bad—Holy cungadero, I just made a reference to a salesman I used to be friends with! She's on him again!" Caine pointed out that Pomni was right back on Y/N's chest.

The group were unsure on what to do for Pomni to let go of Y/N.

"Ooh! Why don't we just let her stay on me?" Y/N suggested, having an idea.

"Are you sure?" Ragatha asked.

"Why yes! She'll eventually let go soon!"

...

...

...

She didn't let go.

Apparently, Pomni clung onto Y/N for quite a bit. He had to resort to more safer activities, unlike his usual daredevil stunts.

For example:

...

Flashback...

...

Ragatha was seen sitting by Y/N...who was hanging upside down, with Pomni still holding onto him. He was doing upside down sit-ups, and Pomni didn't seem to mind.

"...Pomni, are you okay with him doing this?" Ragatha asked.

The jester didn't reply.

"Hmm...Friend Pomni, are you alright with this?" Y/N asked.

A muffled "mhm" was heard from her. Y/N gave a head pat, and proceeded to continue his set of upside down sit-ups. Ragatha sighed, holding out a digital apple for him.

Y/N dropped down carefully so Pomni was okay, sitting next with Ragatha now. He gladly took the apple, smiling gleefully as Ragatha pats his head.

...

Present...

...

Very pleasant luckily. We see Y/N inside his room, where there was a obstacle course just for him. There were also props, like a small airplane where he flew around, a cowboy hat as a prop he used back in his early days...

Other props were seen, like a plush of a pumpkin and skeleton with a big figure standing with them...he won't be forgotten. There was a toy trumpet as well, seems like something you would use when you sing about being number one...he too won't be forgotten as well.

Ignoring the large group of props nearby...we see Y/N and Pomni together. He was stretching, it was already night.

"Alright friend Pomni! Are you ready to let go?" Y:N asked.

No response.

"Pomni?" The stuntman asked.

He heard muffled snores. It seems that Pomni fell asleep on him. Y/N sat down unusually, stroking her head....

The two dozed off peacefully, despite what they went through.

_________________________________

FUN FACT #4

If I had to choose song about this Y/N and the other characters...it would Love Like You from Steven Universe. I'll let you figure out what this means for our wholesome stuntman and their interactions with the other characters :)

(That's all I gotta offer you guys! :)

(I hope you enjoyed this somewhat unique chapter, and wow, this fanbase grew quite a lot, and that's good news! The bad news is that it grew a lot.)

(Now, I might just wait for some time till the actual next episode comes out so I can prep up, I don't wish to ruin the plot by accident!)

(But luckily, I might write a holiday special!)

(Hope you enjoyed it, and i'll see you in the next episode!)

(If you liked them, give props to these suggesters, without them, we wouldn't have these short stories!)

USELESS QUESTION OF THE DAY: Which was your favorite short story? What made you like it?

USELESS QUESTION OF THE DAY #2: ...is this Y/N best boy? If so, why?

(if i could get someone to make a gif of this Y/N doing lunges, i would do so...but too bad i'm not willing to make commissions because i'm broke lmao (joke, it's because i fear talking to others)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 263 25
You woke up in a strange place, colorful lights were everywhere. It was all too overwhelming and flashy. To make matters worse, there were circus-the...
82.2K 1.8K 29
You decided to play this weird game on this sketchy website, You had nothing else to do. So, you put on your headset and- AAAAAAAH- [Y/n is they/them...
301K 4.5K 84
Want to date tadc characters? now you can! I'll be writing canon x reader, scenarios and oneshots! !!!REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!!! Characters in the stor...
87.5K 1.8K 25
Y/N is a college student with an amazing life, until... What happens? Read and find out, and join Y/N on an adventure of joy and possibly insanity...