๐„๐ƒ๐„๐ The Last Witch

็”ฑ TheMoonlightOracle

The fires dance across my body in a sinful display of lust and need. The flames lick upon my skin, searing un... ๆ›ดๅคš

Introduction
Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Character Aesthetics

Nine

400 32 40
็”ฑ TheMoonlightOracle

Jericho

Eden's blue eyes sparkle with excitement as she glances around the large room, and I take the opportunity to admire my mate.

Her beautiful lips are colored a deep red tonight, her dark hair bouncing around her shoulders in loose curls, a deep blue dress shimmers as her body moves, making every curve of hers that much more eye-catching. Her breasts continuously draw my gaze, just the right amount of them being shown. The back of her dress is my favorite part, dipping dangerously low to her plump ass, giving my hands plenty of skin to roam as we sit together at our table awaiting our food.

As my mate stares amazed by our surroundings, I stare amazed by her.

Fuck, there's no way I deserve such a woman, but I'm a selfish man, and I will keep her as long as she will have me.

I smirk to myself.

Maybe not entirely selfish.

She seems to sense my stare as she finally turns away from the large room, smiling at me as her eyes meet mine, refusing to look away despite being caught staring.

"It's beautiful, Jericho."

"Not as beautiful as you, my love."

Her face blushes softly, and I can't help but reach up and caress her lower lip with my thumb, the temptation to kiss her lingers despite all the surrounding people.

"I love the ceiling." She tells me as she looks up to gaze at it again.

Above of us is a dark ceiling coated in tiny crystals, making it appear as though we're beneath a night sky full of sparkling stars. The walls are deep red, the lighting low. Flowing ivory colored curtains adorn each window, impressively stretching almost all the way to the tall magnificent ceiling, each table having its own vase full of fresh moon flowers.

Eden and I are sat towards the back of the room, giving us a grand view of the entire place.

I swear that woman senses the food approaching faster than I do as she looks to our right, a large smile spreading across her face as our meal makes its way to our table.

Fuck I love this woman.

The waiter sets Eden's plate down in front of her before turning and setting mine down, as well. "Thank you." Eden says to him with a smile.

He dips his head slightly, smiling politely back at her. "The pleasure is all mine." He says as his eyes dip down, lingering on her cleavage.

"You may leave now, before my woman's breasts are the last thing you see." I say evenly.

He stands up straight, his back rigid as his eyes dart to mine. "I apologize, I meant no disrespect."

"I said, leave." I growl out, not wanting this little shit anywhere near Eden for even a second longer. Anyone who feels comfortable enough to lustfully look at my woman with me present will regret making such a bold action.

Disrespectful.

He nods his head and darts away from our table and out of view before my anger can grow any further.

Edens hand finds mine suddenly, intertwining our fingers, calming my inner darkness. My eyes meet hers as she smiles softly at me.

"Let's eat? The food smells delicious."

I smile back at her, enjoying the way she tries to redirect the mood into something lighter again.

"It does," I say to her, "almost as delicious as you."

She already has a mouth full of noodles as I say this, leaving her unable to say anything as her face blushes softly.

"Although I enjoy a good meal, I look forward to eating you tonight most of all."

She swallows quickly before looking around. "Jericho, someone will hear you!"

"Oh? Let them. I don't care who knows that I plan on taking you home and bending you over-"

"Jericho!" She scolds me in a hushed tone, her face blushing further.

My laugh rumbles out quietly as Eden angrily takes another bite of her food. "Okay, I won't say anything else about it. I'll just show you."

She stops chewing as she looks at me wide eyed. "Later, of course." I assure her with a wink.

We finish the rest of our meal, enjoying each other's company, and a night of pretending everything in the world is okay.

Although when I'm with her it truly seems as though everything is right in my world, even when all else is wrong. It matters not when she's by my side.

I wrap my arm around her as we near the Palace of Reapers, not wanting to go back and return to all the worry and stress that resides within it's walls. The ever present shadow of the approaching war. I still don't have all the details, but I know enough to know Aries has gone mad and there is only one choice.

Aries must die.

At this point in time only one week is left before we march the mortal kingdom where the evil goddess hides away behind her putrid army she's built. I've been away so long and missed so much, but I'm determined to still be of use during this. I will fight this war beside my fierce mate.

We near the Palace doors, the guards bow their heads in respect as they open the doors, allowing us to walk through and back into the large foyer.

As soon as we reach the hallway that leads to my room I scoop Eden up into my arms, causing loud giggles to leave her plump red lips, the wine we had with dinner causing her to act more giddy than usual.

She's such a cute drunk.

She wraps her arms around my neck, bringing her lips to my skin, softly brushing them against me.

"Careful, my mate, or I'll have to take you right here and now."

"It's late, no one's awake." She whispers against my neck, tempting me.

I stop walking and set her down, only to quickly press her up against the wall, my large body towering over her.

I let my hands roam her body, starting at her breasts and working my way down. "Careful, I won't hesitate to fill these halls with your moans of pleasure."

She gasps quietly at my words, pressing herself against me, the smell of her desire slowly filling my senses, driving me wild.

"Maybe we should take this to the room." She tries to speak clearly, but her words come out as borderline moans as I massage her breasts from the outside of her dress.

"Mm, very well." I say in a low tone. In one swift motion she's within my arms again as I carry her to our room. We arrive at the doors, using my dark powers I open them and walk through, closing them once again, refusing to set my mate down for even a moment.

I lay her on the bed and immediately begin kissing her exposed skin, savoring the feel of her beneath my lips.

She pulls away from me, smirking deviously as she lays a hand on my chest.

"Exui." She whispers, and in an instant I'm left completely bare as a mischievous smile dances upon her face.

"This hardly seems fair, seeing as how you're still entirely clothed." I smile at her, loving how carefree and happy she seems in this moment.

"Oh? Maybe you should do something about it, Reaper." She says seductively.

I don't know what it is about the way she calls me by my title, but I can feel my cock twitch in response as a low needy growl makes its way past my lips as she wraps her delicate hand around my length.

"Perhaps I will tease and please you, and see how long you can resist touching me." She giggles.

"I can assure you I wouldn't last very long at all."

Her blue eyes dance with excitement and desire as she looks up at me, seeming to be lost in this moment.

I run my hand up her inner thigh, dragging her dress up her body as I do so. "I could never resist touching you, seeing as how you crave me just as much as I crave you."

She shifts her body around to make it easier to pull her dress off, revealing that she was wearing nothing beneath her gown all night. "Fuck, if I would have known you weren't wearing anything under that dress of yours I would have done many, many things to you throughout the night." I growl out to her.

"Then perhaps it's a good thing you didn't know." She laughs in response.

This woman.

Without warning I flip her over and on top of me, settling my face between her thighs. "Jericho!" She shouts as my tongue meets her clit, circling it in small motions that drive her wild.

She begins grinding herself against my mouth, chasing an orgasm that I can tell is building within her as her moans grow louder and her movements more jerky.

"Ooohh.." She moans out loudly as she reaches her peak against my lips, I continue to lick her, loving the taste of her wetness against my tongue.

She suddenly bends at the waist, bringing her mouth to my throbbing cock as I continue to lick her dripping slit.

She moans softly as she brings a hand to my cock, stroking it, in turn causing pre-cum to coat the tip. She brings her mouth to me again, licking up every bit she's able to, before shoving as much of my cock into her mouth that she can fit.

She sucks on my cock eagerly, soft whimpers and moans still managing to be heard despite my cock being buried within her beautiful mouth, as I continue to lick and please her with my tongue.

I can't help myself as I begin thrusting myself into her mouth, starting to feel my release building within me as Eden's perfect mouth works her magic on my erection.

She begins grinding herself against my mouth again as another orgasm rushes through her, causing her to moan with my cock inside her mouth, just as she finishes her orgasm she places a hand on my balls, groping them as she works her mouth up and down on me.

I try to hold on a bit longer but it's no use as I feel my abs tense up, my cock releasing its thick seed within Eden's mouth as she greedily swallows all of it.

"Fuck.." I groan out as she continues to suck on me, my breath caressing between her thighs, in turn making her thighs squeeze around me slightly without meaning to.

She pops her mouth off of my cock, before running her tongue up and down my length, down to my balls, she lays a soft kiss there, causing me to jump from how sensitive they are after just getting off.

"Shit!" I groan out as my hips thrust upward again without meaning to. She pulls away then, giggling softly, seeming pleased with how she can make my body react to her. God she drives me fucking wild.

She climbs off of me, snuggling up in the crook of my arm as she lays her head on my chest. I wrap my arm around her, bringing her as close to me as possible.

"I think I'll fall asleep just like this." She mumbles sleepily.

"I will happily lay here with you until you do, but-"

"But?" She questions, lifting her head up to look at me.

"I do need to go see Damien tonight." I inform her.

She pouts her lips slightly, seeming displeased that I plan to leave for a short time.

"What are you needing to see Damien for? Can I accompany you?" She asks curiously.

I debate for only a moment on what to say in response. "Are you ready to see him again?"

She bites her lower lip, looking away before answering. "I don't know honestly, I'm not sure if I'm ready to face him again.."

Though it hurts me to see my mate feeling this way, this was the answer I was hoping for. It would be best if she didn't accompany me to see Damien, not this time.

"Will you at least tell me what you're going to go see him for?"

"I won't truly know until afterwards, and I'll be more than happy to tell you once I return, I won't be gone long."

"Promise?"

"Of course, my mate."

She smiles softly and nods before sitting up in bed, allowing me to get up, but not before I lean over and kiss her soft lips eagerly.

"I won't be gone long." I assure her again.

"I'll probably take a quick bath and go to sleep honestly. But please do wake me up when you return if it turns out to be something important."

"Okay, my love, I promise if it's something important I'll wake you."

She smiles and climbs out of bed, wrapping her arms around my neck as she kisses me once more, before turning and walking towards the bathroom.

I stare after her, enjoying the way her long hair brushes against her ass as her hips sway with every step she takes.

I need to thoroughly fuck her when I get back. I need my cock buried deep inside my beautiful mate.

She walks through the doorway and disappears from my view, shortly after I hear the water for the bath start.

I walk over to the dresser, pulling out some simple black pants and a grey shirt before tossing them on. I put on my boots, taking one last glance at the bathroom door left slightly ajar before I head out of our bedroom, closing the door behind me, and begin making my way down the hall towards Damiens room.

I wait outside his door, not bothering to knock as I hear his footsteps approaching from the other side.

He opens the door without a word and steps out into the hallways with me before we make our way towards the portal room. "You still haven't told me why we're going to go see Persephone at such a late hour." Damien says, breaking the silence.

"I told you as much as I could earlier. I sensed something while in that god forsaken prison, but I'm not sure what it is. That's why we're going to go see Persephone."

"Does Eden know?"

"She knows I'm meeting with you tonight."

"I see." Is all Damien says in response.

He remains silent as we walk through the portal to Hades home.

I find myself lost in thought as we search for the dark queen.

I'm hoping she will have the answers to my questions. I'm hoping she'll be able to figure out what it was I sensed within the abyss, and why that feeling seemed to grow more intense the further I slipped away.

The closer I came to death, the more I could sense something building between Eden and Damien.

Something almost unmistakable.

"Jericho, Damien! I see you two decided to finally show up. Come, we have much to do, do we not?" Persephone asks upon seeing us, smiling brightly as we approach her.

Tonight I will find the answers I seek.

2,550 words.

็นผ็บŒ้–ฑ่ฎ€

You'll Also Like

232K 6.9K 84
I felt a sudden heat that spreads through my whole body, yearning for his touch. I knew what it meant; he is my mate. The feelings were too strong th...
144K 7.7K 41
โ€ข Completed โ€ข โ€ข Highest Ranking #2 Paranormal October 2020 โ€ข โ€ข Highest Ranking #4 Romance October 2020 โ€ข โ€ข Highest Ranking #1 Matebond April 2021...
17.3K 1.4K 44
I'm on a mission to find a missing council member. The last person I expect to find is my mate, Grim. He's dark, mysterious and seems to be obsessed...
99.1K 9.1K 92
[BUNDLE] BOOK 1: There's a reason buried things should always stay buried. For better or for worse. To have and to hold a demon for eternity. She say...