Destined To Collide

Door dvdhlzr614

What starts as a minor traffic altercation evolves into an unexpected romance that will rock their worlds. Me... Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13/Prologue to Cogs of Deception
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
The Collision Expands- Chapter 24- Primer
The Collision Expands- Chapter 25- Donny/Linnie
The Collision Expands- Chapter 26- Derrick/Candace
The Collision Expands- Chapter 27- Kenny/Gina
The Collision Expands- Chapter 28- Chad/Janine
The Collision Expands- Chapter 29- Carmen and her family
The Collision Expands-Chapter 30- Spencer/Brook
The Collision Expands-Chapter 31- Donny/Linnie
The Collision Expands - Chapter 32 - Derrick/Candace featuring Chris
The Collision Expands - Chapter 33 - Kenny/Gina
The Collision Expands - Chapter 35 - Carmen & Family: Noah featuring Russ + more
The Collision Expands - Chapter 36 - Spencer/Brook featuring Nathan
The Collision Expands - Chapter 37 - Various
The Collision Expands - Chapter 38 - Various 2
The Collision Expands - Chapter 39 - Craig/Krystal
The Collision Expands - Chapter 40 - Janine
The Collision Expands - Chapter 41 - Gina featuring Candace
The Collision Expands - Chapter 42 - Linnie featuring Carl
The Collision Expands - Chapter 43 - Brook
The Collision Expands - Chapter 44 - The Boys

The Collision Expands - Chapter 34 - Chad/Janine featuring Krystal

12 1 2
Door dvdhlzr614

At the same time across town; Chad and Janine's residence; early afternoon; trigger warning; there will be talk about infidelity and statutory rape at the end; I will have further comments at the end for Wattpad

Chad- "Okay, Janine," I say to her, "I'll tell you what's been going on in my head and my life during these past few weeks while you've been on bed rest. I wanted to wait until after the baby's here but it's not fair to you or the safety of our child. And after meeting Donny's newly discovered older sister, Carmen and her family last week and seeing what a beautiful family they are, I realize I have to do something before I lose you."

Yes, after weeks of being standoffish with my wife, I'm finally breaking my silence. Janine is obviously speechless and begins to tear up a little as she lays on the bed.

We're in the special on-site hospital type room that I had built when we moved into this new house and I came all the way from Manhattan to check up on her. Our nurse, Krystal, is also present.

"I'll step out, Mr. Chad, so you can speak with your wife in private." Krystal offers.

"No, that's okay, you can stay if you want," I say. "in fact, it might be a good a idea for you to stick around in case Janine gets upset."

"No, it's okay," Krystal says, "I'll be right outside if you need me." She gets up and I watch her leave the room and she continues her non stop texting that she's been doing since before I got here.

"Okay, before I continue," I say turning back to my wife looking like she's getting out of her initial state of shock, "is it just me or does Krystal seem different?"

"Phew, so it's not just me!" Janine exclaims, "I've noticed her being more and more distracted on her phone over the past week or so."

"I'll speak with Craig," I say, "I've been away from the office and he can't spend all day texting his girlfriend."

"You've been away from the office?" Janine asks. Damn, that slipped out.

"Yes," I answer sounding guilty, "this is part of what I need to speak with you about. And I want you to hear about it from me before you hear it from anyone else." And just as I say this, I realize how it sounds.

"What have you been up to, Chad?" Janine says sounding a little suspicious and then she starts to chuckle a little, "I know you're not having an affair because you couldn't get anyone to have one with even if you wanted to." Then she lets out an arrogant snort.

Okay, now I remember what's been bothering me about her in the first place.

I don't say anything and just give her an angry glare. I didn't want to do what I'm about to do but I need to illustrate a point. All I do is remove my wedding band walk over to Janine's night stand and set it down and then walk out of the room, I don't even look to see her reaction.

Janine- I can't believe he just walked out like that. Doesn't he realize I'm joking? It doesn't matter does it? I think I just cost myself my marriage over a stupid joke.

"Chad! Come back I'm sorry!" I yell back at him after he leaves the room and then I here him slam the front door. I suddenly start to cry. And sob. I've been wanting him to talk to me all this time and I blow it by making a stupid joke. "Krystal! Krystal go after Chad!"

I call out to her afew more times. Maybe she's trying to catch him already before he leaves. I have no idea what's going on outside of this room. To make things worse, Rayshawn is going at it in the nursery with some sort of power tool so my voice is drowned out. I reach for my walker and go to the foyer and I watch Rayshawn as he works for a second.

And before anyone asks, no, I have not cheated on Chad with him or with anyone else for that matter. I know that Krystal started chit chatting with him but I still haven't said a word to him.

I've just continued to lay here and wallow in my pregnant misery. Have I continued to have a fantasy affair with him when I go to the bathroom?

To my shame the answer is, yes, I have. And to be honest, if he'd try to put the moves on me I don't know what I'd do but I don't know why I'm thinking about my imaginary affair partner (the idea that he's my affair partner is imaginary, not that Rayshawn himself is imaginary). I have to find-

"Doesn't feel so good does it?" Chad comes from down the hall. Give me a shock

"What're you thinking startling me like that, Chad!?" I yell, "You could've made my water break!"

"Oh, you're fine," Chad says dismissively, "your doctor'll be here soon if it does and he's going to arrange for you to have a different nurse."

"Wh- What about Krystal?" I ask

"Well, where is she because she drove off!" Chad says, I'm shocked. Why would she just leave. I need to find out what's going on with her. "Look, I haven't been around here for all that much," Chad says, "but I can't leave my dear wife and our unborn child to someone with their head in the clouds." I was going to argue back but I can't. This isn't like her at all. It's not just the phone it's how cavalier she's been with my care as opposed to being the sweet but overbearing dictator she was before. She's been coming in exhausted and disheveled.

"So what was that whole display with the ring?" I ask, the noise is getting louder

"Let's go into my office here." Chad suggests and he helps me walk to the office. It's actually really sweet how gentle he's being. But before we can talk, Rayshawn comes calling Chad

"Hey, sir," he says, "turn on your tv, sir."

"Sorry, Rayshawn, my wife and I have a very private matter to discuss," Chad says, "so please, continue with your work and don't worry about what's on tv." This is the most I've heard Rayshawn speak. He's a gentle giant with a deep, manly voice.

"I don't think you understand, sir," Rayshawn says back as he holds up his phone, "YOU are on tv. You're on the news!" What!?

"You're on tv, Chad?," I ask accusingly, "Why on Earth would you be on tv?" He gives me the same glare he gave me a second ago when he pretended to leave me. I don't hesitate, I take the remote for the office tv and turn on the news

'Breaking News! A new development in the impending trial for Carl; the man accused of colluding with criminal organizations to manipulate the transportation system. Until now, he's been represented by a sole attorney, Madeline, a former employee of his. Now, she's being joined by two of the top attorneys in the tri-state area who both happen to work at Carl's law firm that he was ousted from; Spencer and Chad

I turn off the tv and now I'm glaring at Chad

"You went back to work in Manhattan?! Why didn't you tell me that?!" I yell, "Is this what you wanted to tell me so bad before you pretended to leave me, like you would ever do that. By the way, about that, why can't you ever react to anything like a normal person?"

"That's your takeaway from watching that?" he asks, "You're insulted that I didn't tell you that I got an apartment in New York and went back to the place where I can make more money for us and our daughter!? I'm going to be apart of the one of the biggest trials in the history of this country."

"You got your new apartment!?" I scream. I could really use Krystal now.

"Hold on, Miss, you don't want to get upset and harm your baby!" Rayshawn comes over and holds me steady and has me sit in a chair, he's so gentle

"Thanks, Rayshawn," I say, "at least someone cares about our unborn child!"

"Alright, that's it!" Chad shouts, it kind of scares me. "You've disrespected me for the last time, Janine. I wanted to do this in private, but you left me with no choice. You have been taking me for granted and have been disrespecting me for years now. You've been belittling me and trying to emasculate me. I think you've forgotten who your soon to be ex-husband is"....What!?

"everyone talks about Donny and Linnie and even this Derrick guy being the red pill kings (and queen), but do you remember where Donny got it from!?" He then proceeds to list every instance where I've disrespected me. The reality of the situation is now dawning on me. What have I done!? I then see Chad go to his office desk and opens a drawer and out some pieces of paper.

"Before you get too upset, no these are not divorce papers, despite what I said a second ago. I want to save our marriage but we both really need to assess our situation with our baby coming." he says. I look at the papers; they're legal separation papers, I almost crumble to the floor from my chair but Rayshawn softly holds me in place by my shoulders. I'm still devastated.

"You haven't been a saint either!" I yell through tears

"I know that," he says, "I've been ignoring you and neglecting you and I was becoming jealous and insecure about the whole Donny thing and now your mind and eyes have begun to wander to elsewhere." He's looking straight at Rayshawn. How could I be so foolish, of course, Chad would notice. "We're also going to see a marriage counselor."

"Hey, what you lookin' at me for?" Rayshawn asks, defensively. Before we can talk about it any further, someone bursts the front door open. It's our new next door neighbor, Carmen, Donny's older sister (I'm still wrapping my head around that little detail) and she's not alone. Donny, Linnie and Craig are with her. I also notice my doctor is here as well

"Where are they!?" Carmen screams, "I know they're here! I saw them and so did my 10 year old son, Mateo!"

"Calm down, Carmen!" Donny says. By the way, I'm pretty much over Donny. Turns out it was all my crazy hormones.

"Where are who?" Chad asks. Chad wasn't here that much when they came over to introduce themselves. I know that Chad's been friendly with her husband, Ricardo.

"Your whore of a nurse, Krystal, and my 17 year old son, Noah!" Carmen screams. We then, suddenly, hear people talking from our master bedroom. No one's hardly been in there since I've been in my special pregnancy room.

We go and open the door and there was a shocking scene...this almost makes me feel like my issues with Chad aren't so bad, especially not when compared to what we're looking at now. Suddenly, I get a funny feeling

"Chad!" I yell

"I know I'm flabbergasted, too!" Chad says

"No, not that!" I yell, "I think my water just broke." Chad quickly escorts me to the doctor

Krystal- I don't know what to say. I don't know how they found out about us, but we were pretty reckless about keeping this a secret.

"Krystal, how could you?!" That was Craig. There are so many thoughts running through my head.

"I've known for a little while, you two," Carmen says, "I was just waiting for one of you to come forward and admit it."

"Mom, please, I can explain." says Noah, my 17 year old underage affair partner as we lay beside each other, naked, under the covers of Chad and Janine's bed.

"I don't want to hear it!" Carmen screams "I'm very disappointed in you , Noah! And Krystal? I'm going to make sure you get sent away for statutory rape for as long as the law allows! And, I'm keeping my grandchild from it's whore of a mother!"

"What!? What grandchild!?" I hear Craig. Oh no, how does Carmen know.? We haven't told anyone. I knew this whole time that this thing was wrong on so many levels but Noah was so charming and irresistible. He became my addiction but now,

"I'm pregnant, Craig." I confess, there's no use hiding it anymore. "And before you ask, no the child is definitely Noah's and not yours, you impotent, oblivious cuck!" It really feels good to be bad.

Author's note to Wattpad: As you can see, I didn't get into any graphic detail about these encounters between Krystal and Noah, only eluded to them. This will become relevant as the story progresses. Also, Noah is above the age of consent but below the age of majority, it shouldn't violate the content policies. Just please don't flag this story and take it down. I spent a lot of time building this story

End of Chapter. Please comment and vote

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

337 6 20
Danielle is not your average women she has everything a man can want nor the less have any man she wants. Her reputation can get the best of her by b...
49.4K 1.6K 65
"I knew it.. I knew you were alive!", he breathes wryly. "I missed y..ou..", he breathed and stretches his arms to wrap around her but she steps back...
100K 2.5K 40
For 23 years old woman, Gia Florence went through lots of breaks up and she never been in a relationship for more than six months. All because she en...
619 255 21
Allison Monroe, a passionate college student of a Pre-Law course in University of the Philippines Diliman, come to believe that destiny no longer exi...