[The Abnormal Alpha]:(Fiction...

Oleh DTaleD

[The Abnormal Alpha]:(Fiction):[BL] [Written By]:[DTaleD] [Editing]: [Complete] [Updating]: [Complete] [Chapt... Lebih Banyak

[Ch 1]+(Aubrey Academy)
[Ch 2]+(First Friend+Scent)
[Ch 3]+(Clinic+Fox Omega)
[Ch 4]+(Mecha)
[Ch 5]+(Rank)
[Ch 6]+(Beast Hunt+Duo)
[Ch 7]+(Egg+Region)
[Ch 8]+(Dream+Ice Mountain)
[Ch 9]+(Rare Plants+Spider Cave)
[Ch 10]+(Beast Hunt Over+Memory)
[Ch 11]+(Egg Hatching+Another Friend)
[Ch 12]+(Mythical Creatures Don't Exist+Potential Couple?)
[Ch 13]+(Battle Between Dog & Lion)
[Ch 14]+(Dog & Fox Conversation+Festival)
[Ch 15]+(Alchemy+Hot News)
[Ch 16]+(Second Year+Beast Encounter)
[Ch 17]+(Inside The Music Room+Clay?!)
[Ch 18]+(Child Clay+Transfer Student)
[Ch 19]+(Popularity+Hanging Out)
[Ch 20]+(All Red+Swimming Pool)
[Ch 21]+(Relaxing+Future Plans)
[Ch 22]+(First Kiss Stolen)
[Ch 23]+(Fainted From Heat)
[Ch 24]+(Clay's B-Day+Teacher Jordan)
[Ch 25]+(Graduation+Packing)
[Ch 26]+(Planet Montana)
[Ch 27]+(Forest Garden+Recommendation)
[Ch 28]+(Scared Of Himself+Media News)
[Ch 29]+(Gonjoo Pirates+Rumors)
[Ch 30]+(Leaving Planet Montana+Black Out)
[Ch 31]+(Not A Stone)
[Ch 32]+(Shopping District+Familiar Faces)
[Ch 33]+(Phone Numbers+Dinner)
[Ch 34]+(Isaac's Gift)
[Ch 35]+(Mission Distraction)
[Ch 36]+(Happy 19th Birthday!)
[Ch 37]+(Jealousy+More Lore)
[Ch 38]:(Vincent Calling Nile+Stuck Inside The House)
[Ch 39]+(Shocking News)
[Ch 40]+(Celestial University+Laverna Info)
[Ch 41]+(Mutated Beast Attack 1)
[Ch 42]+(Mutated Beast Attack 2)
[Ch 43]+(Interstellar Hospital)
[Ch 45]+(Letters: Marriage Proposals+The Couple)
[Ch 46]+(Visiting The Varon Mansion+Hostil Siblings)
[Ch 47]+(Letter From The Orphanage+Resentment He See's)
[Ch 48]+(Thoughts About Bonding+Spying)
[Ch 49]+(Father & Son Bonding+Feelings)
[Ch 50]+(Exorcism)
[Ch 51]+(Baby Gender Reveal Party+Texting)
[Ch 52]+(Texting 2+Conversation About Nile & Aaron)
[Ch 53]+(Theater Date)
[Ch 54]+(Giving Words In The Conversation+Dating A Stalker)
[Ch 55]+(Sickening +The Little Girl)
[Ch 56]+(Hybrid Of Three Species+Birth Of The Baby)
[Ch 57]+(Magic Control+Naming The Baby)
[Ch 58]+(Apology & Getting Scolded+Two Choices)
[Ch 59]+(Going Out+Baby Magnus)
[Ch 60]+(Encounter With An Acquaintance+Indian Food)
[A/N]:[The Abnormal Alpha]

[Ch 44]+(Hot Topic About Nile)

487 17 2
Oleh DTaleD

[2 Weeks Later]+(Present Time)

The media had been booming because of Nile's action.

He had become the hot topic of media.

Due to his heroic action he saved the civilians before the police came and killing the mutated beast.

However some people commented that he was reckless with his own life and some called it a sacrifice to protect the people.

It was a heated fight between two groups that were arguing to one another.

And the paparazzi's wanted to see and interview Nile(Who is not yet awake) in the interstellar hospital.

But the police did not let them enter the hospital.

If they dare to enter the patient's room it would be trespassing and would be escorted by the police out of the hospital.

[Patients Room]

Emeric is jarred on how much letters were delivered for Nile to read however he didn't open letters.

As it's only for Nile not for them.

Everyone was shocked and Riko look at the back of the envelope.

'Marriage Proposal?', Riko thought and knew what this was anyway.

'Nile would probably reject this letters', He thought and a some slight information about Nile.

Nile has no interest is marriage yet.

"What do you think would Nile's reaction would be?", Emeric asked and question the two of them.

"Dad would probably be stupefied and stressed out", Clay said.

"Or be shocked on how many letters he got, minus the stress part", Riko added in Clay's words and said.

"Oh ok?", Emeric didn't know to to react and knew that Clay and Riko might end up being right or wrong about it.

"We should arrange the letters what we will be saying to Nile", Riko said and put the letter down on the stroller that was brought in by the nurse.

"Uh huh, might as well not make Nile panic go much about it", Emeric said and told.

"Is it because of stalkers?", Clay said to Emeric about it.

"Yea—..... Wait what? Did you say stalkers?", Emeric who was dumbfounded about the stalker thing that Clay said.

""Yep"", Riko and Clay replied in unison to Emeric's question.

"How long has this been going on?", Emeric questions again and he didn't know that people were stalking Nile.

"Since Dad's highschool years, weren't you friends with Dad in the academy", Clay told Emeric.

"Oh, I just didn't notice that Nile was being stalked", Emeric said and is smiled awkwardly.

"I've been wondering if your denser then Nile", Riko said.

"Riko, I'm not dense! Besides I was young back then and didn't know what was going on with Nile", Emeric refuted back at Riko.

"Hahahah ok ok your not dense", Riko laugh and rolled his eyes.

With Nile.....

[Nile's Consciousness]+(Dream World)

Nile didn't know where he was and this place was not apart of his mind.

"Where in the world I'm I?", Nile said and this place was a cave.

The place is beautiful and there were many beautiful crystal glowing in the dark glimmering like jewels.

It reminded with the same crystals from the Blossoming Park.

"Woah", Nile was amazed and wondered if this was truly apart of his consciousness.

Nile grab a shard and held it in his hand, the crystals color was cherry, he loves the crystal because it was glowing illuminating it's beautiful light.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

[Real World]

The doctor had been talking with the three of them about Nile conditions is improving like he had said.

"Please don't make loud noises as it might have the patient a headache even if they are asleep", The doctor said and left the room.

After he left Emeric, Riko, and Clay were conversing.

Even though Clay was young his able to converse with Emeric and Riko like adult's.

Clay's mind had grown a little maturity.

He looked at his father and glance closely.

Walking beside the left side of the bed and grasp and held his father's hand.

And is smiling as he felt his father's warmth.

Then someone knock the door three times tapping the door.

Emeric heard the knocking first and slowly open the door and saw Maisha has came and is holding a bouquet of flowers.

The flower were mixed with Sage, Dandelions, Daisy, and more.

It was a beautiful bouquet.

"Hey can I come in", Maisha asked politely.

Maisha handed the flowers to Riko, Riko came and grab the flowers in his and said.

"Sure you can come in", Riko said back at Maisha.

Entering the patients room.

Emeric closed the door and walked with them in the small room and Riko told Maisha that she can sit on the sofa.

When Maisha was now sitting on the sofa she asked.

"How is Nile doing now? What did the doctor said?", She asked them except for Clay.

[Location]:[Small Cafe]

Aaron was sitting on the chair and from the side was Victor both were face to face.

Aaron and Victor were in disguise so anyone knew his identity.

Both had a serious face, the atmosphere was tense and the people nearby felt the pressure.

They avoided the tense atmosphere between the two and went about they're day.

"Victor(Your Highness)", Aaron.

"Aaron", Victor.

They said each others name.

"Why haven't you given up on Nile?", Aaron asked in a cold tone and holding both his own hands together.

"It's because I love Nile, I asked my father to send a marriage proposal to Nile", Victor is trying to to pick a fight.

Aaron bawled his hand.

"Victor you better back off, Nile is mine", Aaron said in a stern tone.

"I'm sorry if I heard it wrong, Nile doesn't belong to anyone so it's free for all", Victor smile's innocently and it was true.

Nile doesn't belong to anyone so it was free for all on who can marry Nile.

"Even though it's true, I prefer that he belongs to me", Aaron said as his voice had a possessive side to it.

"Not yet, Nile has not claim you so you two are not considered mates nor married, Nile hasn't marked you", Victor told Aaron.

Victor smirked and take a sip on his espresso macchiato and put the cup down on the saucer.

"Tsk", Aaron didn't like that smug on his face and couldn't refute with that and is a little angry and wanted to tear Victor to pieces.

However he can't as it would be considered a crime Aaron's father would be extremely mad.

Victor is trying not to make a bad move of offending Aaron.

All he was sitting we're facts at Aaron's face.

"Seems like your not backing down", Aaron said and calmed himself and fixed his composure.

"Yes, I'm not backing down", Victor smile once again and Aaron on the other hand had a cold expression.

The conversation was tense between the two of them.
______________________________________________________________________________________

[Thank You For Reading]

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

313K 7.9K 30
Hinata Harem Reverse Harem Omegaverse! Hinata Shoyo, 16 years old, Secondary Gender Omega, finds himself in the arms of handsome men??? His very own...
3.4K 80 17
This had to be rewritten because some of my chapters were going lala crazy and I didn't know how to fix it. I'm also trying to make these longer and...
241 33 24
Gil has moved to a new country to get away from his family. A quiet and submissive alpha, he was ostracized back home and wants to make a fresh start...
611K 21.5K 25
🔞Includes Mature Themes🔞 Such As- A/B/O Dynamics Mpreg Profanity Mentions of Sexual Assault Rape Blood and Gore Mentions of Blood Violence Sex Smut...