Blitz & Fizzarolli- Friends '...

By SapphireStories12

A friendship fanfiction story on Blitz and Fizzarolli!! More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21

Part 17

545 14 88
By SapphireStories12

Everyone gathered into Ozzie's office to discuss a plan further.

"Maybe we should get the prince in on the plan too?" Millie suggested.

"N-No. . . Blitz wouldn't want that, I don't think. . ." Fizz spoke up.

Moxxie sighed with frustration, "Is he letting his feelings get in the way again?"

Something immediately then snapped in Fizzarolli, as he harshly pinned the white haired imp to the wall and got in his face, "SHUT UP!! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT! YOU DON'T KNOW A DAMN THING, YOU FUCKING PRICK!!"

Asmodeus was a bit taken aback by Fizz's rage. It wasn't too often he'd get angry like this.

Fizz then loosened his grip and walked away from the now startled imp, and sat back in his cozy chair.

Moxxie readjusted his bow tie and collected himself.

Millie didn't bother to intervene, as she agreed with Fizzarolli. They didn't know everything about Blitz. They don't know all the details of his past and why he is the way he is. So she stood by Fizz's decision.

The hellhound simply sat back with her racing thoughts as everyone spat ideas back and forth.

Is this. . .really happening? Am I actually about to lose Blitz, forever. . .?

Loona didn't want to end up breaking down in the room with everyone, so she took out her phone and texted Octavia as a distraction.

Loona: hey u up?

Octavia: Yeah, what's up?

Loona: my dad is missing and everyone is flipping the fuck out. I think that mafia boss has him.

Octavia: Oh fuck, I'm so sorry. Let me know if there's anything I can do.

Loona: thanks, V.

Right after that, Loona received a text from an unknown number. Once she opened it, there was a video. She hit play and saw it was of Blitz getting one of his legs slowly sawed into as he screamed out in pain.

Her phone volume was all the way up, so everyone in the room heard it as well. Loona gasped with shock as her heart shattered and her eyes teared up.

Crimson then sent a text saying:
Clock's a tickin'. Bring me the owl before sunrise. Or you'll never see your father again.

"Nonononononono. . . NO!" Loona cried out, "W-WE HAVE TO GO GET HIM, NOW! RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!"

Millie placed her hands on the crying hellhound in a comforting manner as she looked to the guys, "We're runnin' out of time. . ." the southern imp said.

Ozzie, Moxxie, and Fizz knew the girls were right and headed out.

Back at the Goetia palace, Octavia sat down to eat with Stolas, but she didn't have much of an appetite due to being so worried for Loona.

Octavia also soon became use to her father having one less of an eye due to his kidnapping from before. A fake eye was put in place inside the eyesocket. But the color was pitch black and dull. Very different from his other vibrant red eye.

"Starfire, what's the matter? You've barely touched your mouse-steak. It's your favorite." Stolas with concern.

The owlet let out a sigh, "I'm just thinking about Loona. . . She's a wreck right now worrying about her father being taken by that mafia boss."

Stolas's expression immediately changed as he stood up swiftly, "CRIMSON HAS TAKEN BLITZ?!?!"

"Y-Yeah. You didn't know?" Octavia questioned.

The prince's eyes glowed brightly in a fit of a beginning rage as he existed the palace.

No wonder I've been feeling off since last night. Blitz is in danger again. I should have recognized the feeling, it's similar to the one before back in the human realm. But I just kept shaking it off. . . I'm so stupid. . .

Back at Crimson's, they didn't saw Blitz's leg completely off, just merely halfway. Practically hanging on by a thread.

Once they finished with that, they placed him back in the electric chair and began to electrocute him once more, but on a much higher voltage level than the first time.

Blitz hollered and cried out in pain. Crimson simply sat back in a chair with a glass of wine and enjoyed the sight.

After an hour of that, he remained in the electric chair. He was on the verge of passing out, but he continued to fight through it, ". . .th-that. . .all y-ya got. . .?"

Crimson cackled at the imp's words, as he again snapped his fingers.

The two shark goons then pulled out shotguns and aimed them at the strapped down imp.

One shot him in the knee with the broken leg, and the other shot him in the arm.

"AAAAHHHFUUUCK!! FUCKFUCKFUCK!!" Blitz screeched and hollered in pain.

Asmodeus then busted down the door and roared as he and everyone entered.

Moxxie went straight for Crimson and tried shooting his head off, but he dodged each bullet in time.

Millie cut the shark goons in half with her massive battle axe with ease.

Loona was behind Asmodeus, attacking all the other sharks pouring through.

Fizzarolli stayed safely on Ozzie's back the entire time. The burly demon feared too much for the imp getting hurt again.

Everything was a blur for Blitz, as he was barely hanging on as it was.

Fizz kept his eye on Blitz the entire time, but once he saw a shark goon press a shotgun to his chest, he had enough.

Fizz hopped off Asmodeus and tackled the shark goon to the ground, causing the shark to shoot himself in the head.

Blitz was so out of it, he didn't even flinch.

"Blitz!? Blitz!! Can you hear me???" Fizzarolli called out as he began to unstrap the banged up imp.

Soon, all the sharks were in the basement with them.

"THAT IS ENOUGH!!" Crimson hollered as he held a knife to the jester's throat in a chokehold, "NOBODY MAKE ANOTHER FUCKING MOVE, OR THE JESTER GETS IT!"

Asmodeus immediately stopped in his tracks and moved with caution. He didn't want to risk any more harm to come to his Fizzy.

Then, a rumble sound could be heard from above. The ground beneath begun to shake as well.

A black and red fiery demon then busted through the ceiling of the basement and let out a terrifying roaring squawk sound.

The shark goons looked petrified and took off without hesitation.

Asmodeus quickly recognized the fiery demon, "FUCK YEAH, STOLAS!!"

Stolas snatched Crimson up and crushed in his torso with ease, smashing his ribs and spine within less than a second. And then simply dropped the now limp body and walked over it.

The massive fiery demon approached Fizzarolli and Blitz with care, as he took a look at the injured imp in the jester's arms. Though, he appeared sad as he looked at him.

All of this. . .because even they knew that I love you. . . I won't allow any harm to come to you again, little one. . . I won't be a burden to you anymore. . .

The owl prince gently pressed his beak to the imp's forehead and casted a quick healing spell.

Blitz soon came to as he looked up at the jester holding him close, "Blitz!!~ I'm so glad you're okay!!" Fizzarolli said with pure relief as he cried a little.

Millie then ran over to Blitz and hugged him tightly, "B! We were so worried, hon!"

"Dad. . .?" the hellhound quietly approached, "Are you really okay. . .?"

Blitz smiled warmly, "I'm just fine, Loonie. Probably a lot more fuckin' traumatized now, but physically, yeah, I think I'm good."

Loona laughed a bit as she snugly hugged the imp, "I love you, dad. . ."

"I love you too, Loonie." Blitz said sweetly as he rubbed her head and kissed her forehead.

Stolas then shifted back to his usual form, "Blitz, may I speak with you a moment?"

Blitz stood up and approached the prince, "Umm. . .th-thank you, for helping me. . . You didn't have to. . ." he spoke nervously.

"I'm just glad you're alright. . ." the prince spoke as his gaze softened for only a mere second, "I think. . .it's time we end our transaction. And so you may continue on with your business, I am giving you this." the owl handed the imp an Asmodean crystal.

As Blitz held the crystal, he was in a bit of shock, "S-So what you're saying is. . ."

"We will no longer meet every full moon to pass on the Grimoire to each other. I'll be keeping the Grimoire from now on since you now have an Asmodean crystal to put to good use." Stolas explained thoroughly.

"Wait. . .so, does that mean w-we're not-" Blitz tried to say before cutting cut off quickly

"There is no we, Blitz. We won't have to engage any further after today. I hope all goes well with your business." the prince bowed before the imp one last time and then left through a portal.

Blitz simply stood in place as the royal owl left.

Fizzarolli then approached the imp from behind, "Heyyy, you finally got a crystal!" the jester trying to look on the bright side, "Now you can go to and from the human realm whenever you want!"

Blitz then softly began to sob as tears trinkled down his face, "H-He hates me now, huh. . . I-I really fucked it up. . . I fucked it all up. . . J-Just like I do e-every damn thing!" as he felt to his knees.

Fizzarolli knelt down beside his friend with a sincere expression of concern, "Blitz. . . It'll be okay."

"W-Why. . . Why is th-that I f-fuck up EVERY D-DAMN THING I LOVE?!?!" Blitz cried out, "I-I RUIN EVERYTHING!! E-EVERY FUCKING THING!"

-End of part 17

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 6.3K 100
messy friendship story with a lot of twists. [ completed ] #13. in fanfiction (thank you.) #13. in jeonjungkook #1. in enemiestofriends #1 in twist...
143 0 8
When 2 long lost friends get pitted against each other, Can they hold tight to their lifelong bond or will they turn in each other as they discover e...
3.1K 302 30
Four girl bestfriends meeting there lovers and coincidence or fate the boys are bestfriends aswell
5.3K 81 24
Of all the creatures in Hell, none is as secretive or little known about as a breed of Imps with the power to heal. Recognizable by the snake-like pa...