My Dear Teacher...2

By artwomyn

this is a sequel of My dear teacher. will all of the questions from part one be answered in this part? or... More

preview.
where we left of.
2.
3.
4.
5.
7.
8.
9. ๐Ÿ”ž
10.
11.
a story from my life. (not a update)
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17. ๐Ÿ”ž
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24. ๐Ÿ”ž
25.๐Ÿ”ž
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37. ๐Ÿ”ž
38. ๐Ÿ”ž
39.
40.
41.
not a update.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
my lovestory ( not an update)
my love story part 2( not an update)
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59. ๐Ÿ”ž
60.
61.
62.
63.
64
65.
66. end
notification.

6.

836 53 4
By artwomyn

" mommy! Mommy!" Two beautiful angels came running and calling fon in unison.

" My babies..!" Fon sat on her knees to hold them.

" What happened?" Fon excitedly asked. It was only the morning and the twins are up and energetic as always. Sam was wearing a  gray suit and half pants. While as kath was wearing a pink dress.

" Kath matched mommy today...!" Pointed out sam.

Fon broke the hug and moved back to have a good look. As said by sam kath did match her mommy.

" Owww! So cute. You did match me." Said fon smiling then she kissed kath's head.

" Mommy! Sam matched mom...!" Said kath excitedly.
Fon looked at sam then looked at the kitchen door. Footsteps were heard meaning kongkwan was coming down.
Fon waited excitedly. She couldn't dare to breathe. The few steps seemed like a lot. She waited for kongkwan's entrence.

After some breathtaking waiting kongkwan came down wearing a gray suit with a tight short skirt totally denoting her carves. Her long hair flew in the air.  Her perfume filled the whole room. Fon was breathless. Her eyes couldn't leave from strategically left two buttons  unbuttoned shirt.

Kongkwan came down with a tie in her hands. Suddenly saw fon with the kids kneeled on the floor in her knee leveled pink dress similar to kath's dress. Kongkwan was speechless. She wanted to take every moment to appreciate the beauty that her wife is.

They both looked at each other frozen to their places speechless, breathless.

The doorbell broke the magical moments. The time started again.

" Babies can you oped the door. That must be your aunt kim." Said kongkwan.

The kids ran to the door. They saw through a glassed window beside the  door to make sure it was their aunt kim. Kongkwan made sure that the kids knew how to protect themselves and how to be responsible.
Kongkwan and fon stayed in the kitchen. Probably to tie the tie on kongkwan's neck.

" Aren't you looking a bit too sexy for the welcoming ceremony?" Fon said tieing the tie on her neck.

" Am I?" Kongkwan gave a smirk.

" You look like a hot sexy teacher!" Said fon.

" Well what if I do this?" Kongkwan brought out glasses from her pocket and put on.

" Oh my god..! You are my dear teacher..." Fon kissed kongkwan passionately on her lips.

" Fon..! You're also looking so sexy I can...-" kongkwan's flirty talk was interrupted by ms. Kim.

" Fon, kongkwan let's go.! They are here.... The new couple." Said ms. Kim.

" Coming" said fon.

" Ms. Kim can you go ahead with the kids. We'll follow you." Said kongkwan. Kongkwan suddenly pulled fon's hand.
Kongkwan pulled her close to herself. Slowly embracing fon.

" I have something for you." Kongkwan bit fon's ear and put her one hand into the pocket.

Fon let out a moun. " Ah..!"

" What?" Fon said. Finally she felt kongkwan's face on her shoulder.

" Close your eyes."
Fon followed kongkwan closed her eyes. She felt only the warm embrace of kongkwan and now something cold and thin of her neck.
" Open your eyes!"

Fon didn't forgot to follow the orders now too. Fon slowly opened her eyes. She saw their reflections on the the glass window. She her the bright and beautiful woman looking at her with curiosity holding her by the waist.

What is that ? The golden shiny thing.

" Wow! This is so beautiful!" Fon said.

A small yet beautiful enough to caught the eyes of any passerby. A beautiful gold chain with a customized locket. That says f and k but in a different way.

" With our initials too! Wow! Teelak. This is so beautiful!" Fon couldn't hold her happiness. She turned back to face kongkwan.

" One more thing..! This is double sided just like us. Our one side what everyone can see and know. Another what only we know." Kongkwan turned around the locket.

" B F !" Fon said looking down at the Locket.

" Yes! Our past our backstory is engraved in the back of this locket."

" Wow! This is a very meaningful gift. What's the occasion? It's not our anniversary. Not even my birthday or valentine's day." Fon said curiously.

" Everyday with you is a occasion. But today is a special one." Said kongkwan. Then hugged fon tightly. " Today is the day you choose me. Today is the day you chose to leave with me. Leave your previous life, parents, country. And choose me.... I am very very.... " Kongkwan wipes her tears..." I am very lucky and thankful to you for choosing me. I am... I will never make you regret your decision. I will put my best efforts to stay away from doing any bad bad things. I am going you make you the happiest woman in the whole world. In this our world. With sam and kath and us. In our small world..." Kongkwan starts crying. She isn't even wiping her tears now. She already kneeled down in front of fon.

Fon didn't picked her up but sat down in front of her. Fon softly wipes her tears.

" P'freen!.... you're everything I need. You, kath and sam. That's all the people I need. I don't want anyone else anything else. This is what I always wanted. I am sure it's same for you too. I love this chain.... I love you too... I love you so much." Fon pulled kongkwan into a hug.

" I didn't got you anything. Now I feel bad... You have to give me a hint before you do drop a emotional bomb like this.." said fon hugging kongkwan.

......

Outside everyone is standing gathering infront of the house beside kongkwan and fon's house. ...

A white benz car was parked at the road. Some people was standing outside. Ms. Kim was also standing with the twins outside waiting for them.

" The couples already inside." Said kim.

Although it was just another couple moving in but it was a big deal for them because after three years someone new was moving in. It is a big deal whenever someone new comes to the town. Kongkwan already remembered the first time they moved in. These people welcomed them so warmly that they forgot they were away from home. Fon was pregnant. They helped them so much. Never left fon alone. They were there through out fon's pregnancy. Even afterwards they helped them with house work or taking care of the kids.

Kongkwan gave a peaceful smile and entered the house.

The house was filled with town's people.

Mr. Wamming and mrs. Wamming was sitting in the couch next.

" Finally..! The next door neighbours are always late why?.." mr. Wamming said.

" Sorry mr. Wamming. But we here now. .! Where are our new neighbours?" Asked fon cheerfully.

The kids are already made them comfortable beside mr. And mrs. Wamming. They adored the twins. Kath and sam was adored by the whole town. Why won't they. They were born there. They were growing up infront of every in the town. Also their innocent cute faces and well behaved mannar was another thing the town people loved.

" Mr.wichai and mrs. Wichai!" Said mr. Wamming standing up. When a couple entered the room. The wife holding a tray filled with tea cups and the husbend with a cattle.

The old wrinkled man said smiling....

" We are here..!"

_________________________________________

The author is in heaven right now.

From the magestic valleys of kedarnath.

Har har kedarnath.

Sri badrinathay namo

Got just a time and internet so I am uploading now. I'll upload as soon as possible.

Also got to see some snowfall.

Also we had some cuties on the way. He was such a good boy he climbed up the mountains with us. Then waited for us to visit the tample and when we came back we saw he was waiting for us.

All in exchange for a pack of biscuits.

Sorry for the delay guys.

See you soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 4K 63
I dont want to spoil you ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ Sorry for the grammatically wrong love lot ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž ๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ’ฆ Read with your own risk๐Ÿ˜…
45K 965 13
This story will not continue. Becky, a bright woman who is always making everyone's world pink, meets a colorblind woman Freen. But for some reason...
50.9K 1.4K 32
This is the Full English Version of "The Game of Love" this is for the readers who requesting the Full English Version of my Story ~She hates me and...
51.1K 1.7K 27
Freen and Becky are two perfect couples that are admired and envied by the public. One of them despairs, One of them fights, What is the end?