One Husband, Two Kids... And...

Por renesmee09

Rose was always more advanced than her friends when it came to growing up. But her life changed when she met... Mais

Positive?
Life Can Only Get More Interesting
The Name Game
Perfect Little Moments
Time To Move
Living In A Nice Suburbian House
Graduation And Prom
Accidents Happen
Hospitalized
Another Little Mouth To Feed
A 23rd To Remember
The Mother Of All Hangovers
When Life Throws You Lemons...
Merry Christmas!
New Year? Or A Night From Hell?
Preparing To Be No Longer Nineteen...
17.Big Surprises!
A Totally Different Pregnancy
If Only
Hanging In Between Life And Death
Getting Back To Normal
One Baby, Two Baby, Three Baby... What Are They?
Week 24 Has Arrived!
The Story Behind Lance Baker
Meeting Cassie
A Wedding And A Birth
High School Friends Seem To Never Stay Friends For Long...
Disaster Hits Hard
Aftermath
The Future Is Looking Pretty Darn Good
Three Little Babies Without Names
Something New?
As We Pack For A New Future, We Remember Our Old Past...
A New Baby
Life Is Unpredictable
The Worst Day
One Father, Five Kids, And One Restricted Mother... Eek!
Our New Place
People Judge Us, But We're Happy Anyway
The Future Scares Me
In Our New House
Becca's Fifth Birthday (My Baby's Growing Up!)
My Life, My Love, My Kids... Preview
1. Family BBQ
2. Things Change. People Change
3. Stranger Things Have Happened...
4. I Quit!
5. History
6. Don't You Just Hate It When Your Husband's Ex Is Still Obsessed With Him?
8. Number Six
9. Telling The Kids
10. Week Thirteen
11. Becca's New Friend
12. And Baby Number Six Is?
13. Fear
14. How Do I Deal With This?!
15. Hang On, My Sweet Little Girl
16. Picking Up The Pieces
17. The Beautiful Emily Jade
18. You Are My Joy
19. A Blast From The Very Distant Past
20. Happy Quarter Of A Century!
21. Sarah's Secret Is A Secret No More
22. Brisbane, Australia
23. Our Australian Adventure
24. One Little Surprise We Hadn't Planned For
25. As They Grow...
26. Out With The Old...
27. Mom's Visit
28. Love Thy Family
29. The New Additions
30. A Mother Of Eight
31. Life's Always Changing. You Learn To Adapt
32. Trying
33. Rest In Peace, Lance Baker
34. It's A Bit Of A Baker-Fisher Family Reunion
35. Ten Years To The Day Since We First Became Parents (The Final Chapter)
The Characters! :)
**A Family Of My Own "Sneak Peak!"

7. Sometimes People Just... Never Grow Up

60K 284 53
Por renesmee09

Chapter Seven... Sometimes People Just... Never Grow Up

So in taking a new step to trying to destroy my life, the devil herself (so to speak) now stood on my doorstep. There were about a thousand reactions that were running through my mind... slapping her ugly face, spitting on her, slamming the door, kicking her...

But there were also about a thousand questions running through my mind, so I decided to go with them first.

"How did you find out where we live?" I asked, my face forming a hard, bitter statute.

"Kimmi was very helpful," Amelia taunted, grinning.

"Seriously, you need to grow up!" I snapped. "Go away! And don't come back to my house again."

"Ah, you haven't changed, Rosie," she laughed evilly. "You're still that same, immature little brat that stole Cammy from me."

"'Stole' Cameron from you?" I frowned. "You guys were broken up before we even met, so don't give me that crap."

Little footsteps came from behind me, and Addy ran up to me.

"Mommy, daddy's looking for you," she smiled. "Hi," she added to Amelia.

"Hello, Britney," Amelia smiled.

"My name's not Britney," Addy scowled.

"Her name is Addison," I said coldly. "Tell dad that I'll be there soon, as soon as I get rid of the cow at the door."

"There's a cow at the door?!" Addy frowned, looking around.

"Just tell him that, baby," I smiled, trying to keep my face straight.

"Aww, I thought that something that came from you would be hideous!" Amelia cackled. "But I guess they get all of their beauty from Cammy."

"What the hell are you doing here?!" I scowled.

"Mom!" Becca called from the living room. "MOM!"

"Is that Britney?" Amelia asked as Becca came into view.

"Her name is Rebecca!" I snapped. "Don't just friggen guess!"

"Who are you?" Becca asked, looking interested.

"I'm your daddy's girlfriend," Amelia smiled.

"Mom is my dad's girlfriend," Becca said coldly. "Well, his wife. So you're a liar, and my parents both tell me not to lie or they will wash my mouth out with soap. So my mom will have to wash your mouth out with soap for lying."

"What?" Amelia muttered.

"Gotta teach your kids to be honest somehow," I muttered. "Bec, go get your father, please."

"Sure," Becca grinned, running off.

"Are you gonne invite me in, Rosie," Amelia asked, faking a nice smile before frowning.

"Like hell," I muttered. "And only people I like can call me Rosie."

"Oh, I always thought you loved me," she chuckled sarcastically.

"Love to hate you," I muttered. "Look. Go away. Or at least try to get on with your own life! My kids, my husband and I don't need someone here trying to break up our family because she can't get over the boy she was with thirteen years ago!"

Amelia fell silent for a moment. I had startled myself at my defense. My usual reserved behaviour was gone, and I had stood up for myself. Usually Cameron came to my defense before I could even say anything, and I loved him for it.

Lately I had changed a lot. I quit my job, something that was so unlike me. Then I told off the bitch that stood in front of my house.

"What's up, Rose?" Cameron asked, coming up behind me and hugging me from behind.

"Cammy," Amelia's face lit up. "How you been?"

"Oh," Cameron frowned. "What the hell are you doing here, Amelia?!"

"Why are you yelling at me?" she asked.

"You're here, trying to break us up again, aren't you?!" Cameron shouted. "Seriously?! What is your problem? When everyone else grew up around you, didn't you ever consider that maybe you should join them?!"

"I... Uh... I..." Amelia stuttered.

"Look, even if Rose and I broke up, which I assure you will never happen, I would never go back with you," he said clearly and slowly. "You need to move... on. You need to grow up. You need to stop obsessing over me, because it was thirteen years ago that we were together."

"Amelia, move on," I said sharply. "Cam and I are in love. And you can't mess with love. People may think you can, but we've made it through a lot. We've almost lost a couple of kids, we've almost lost each other... but those things have only made us stronger. And for that, I am grateful. I'm sure there's someone out there that's perfect for you. But it's not Cameron. And the sooner you realise that, the sooner you can find that someone. That is if you haven't already pushed him away. And seeing as that you've obsessed over your junior high boyfriend for twelve or thirteen years, you may have already overlooked him. And that would be pretty stupid on your part."

"Yeah, whatever," Amelia snorted.

"Hey!" Cameron hissed. "Rose is cutting you a lot of slack, Mil. And you should be grateful. I honestly thought I'd have to pull her off of you, or she'd kill you."

"Yeah, right," Amelia chuckled. "That... thing couldn't hurt a fly."

Okay, I snapped. But that was the final straw for me. And I couldn't stop my fist as it delightfully collided with her evil face. She didn't see it coming, and neither did Cameron or I. But the force I put behind the punch was enough to knock her off her feet.

"You bitch!" she groaned from the ground.

"You had that coming," I said simply, and Cameron and I walked inside, shutting the door behind us.

I walked into the kitchen and my hand began to ache. I could feel it throbbing more and more each minute, and I sat down on the kitchen counter.

"Ouch," I gasped, turning it to see what hurt. My knuckles were a bit bruised.

"You alright?" Cameron asked, walking into the kitchen.

"Yeah, it was worth it," I giggled.

"You should have seen your face," Cameron laughed. "Your fist just kind of came out of nowhere. It surprised me. And her! But it was worth it..."

"I feel bad for hitting her, but she just kept pushing me," I sighed.

"Don't feel bad, Rose," he encouraged. "She made your life a misery when we were all at school. She had it coming to her. That was you getting back for all of those years of hell."

"It did feel good to be that satisfied."

"Well, I've never seen a girl be so obsessed with a guy! It's bad... She could have been married with kids herself."

"Cam, I don't think she wants to be. If she did, she would have given up on you years ago. It's almost like she gets you... or no one."

"Well, that's depressing..."

"Some people just... never grow up. And that's depressing in itself."

"I'll say."

"So... who wants to bet she'll be back?"

Cameron thought about it for a moment, then smiled.

"Only if she wants to be smacked down by you again," he chuckled.

"Who says I'll hit her again?" I laughed.

"Depends how far she pushes you," he answered.

I still couldn't believe that I'd hit someone. But that was just life. Full of surprises.

And I hoped that my punch was enough to scare her off for good.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

49.6K 738 17
This story is about a 15 year old girl, Becca who falls pregnant and her boyfriend of 2 years is the father. Will he stay? Or will he go? Read to fin...
5.2K 136 44
~If you have not read the story before this, you may want to but you could read this story without even reading the one before this!~ Katie and Camer...
1.4M 39.4K 25
Bea Callaway becomes pregnant at nineteen, throwing away her parents dream of her attending a top notch university. Her parents give her the option t...