Heartless

Lee_YoungJin

Cryst used to be shy and a little bit of nerdy (although she begs to differ). But something happened and chan... Еще

Heartless
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Epilogue #1
Epilogue #2

Chapter 33

1.8K 76 0
Lee_YoungJin

2 days later

It’s the day. It’s Monday. Yeaaaaayyy! Note the sarcasm.

Yesterday, as promised, all of us hang out together, at first we lounge around Hongbin’s house but then the boys got bored and we decided to watch movies. Imagine the envious stare the girls gave me when they saw that I was surrounded by hot boys. Yes, the boys are really really delicious looking, but only Hongbin matters to me.

Flashback

We were all laughing together when I told them I’m going to the bathroom. Hongbin decides that he wanted to come along but I told him to stay, so he did.

After I’m done, I went back to find a group of girls flirting with the boys. I chuckle but immediately stop when I saw a girl flirting shamelessly with my Hongbin. MY HONGBIN.

I stood frozen when I saw her flirting with him, but I’m even mad that the girl has the gut to put her hand on Hongbin’s arm. Hongbin looks lost but then the girl start leaning in, that’s when I lost it. I practically stomp over them and before she could kiss Hongbin, I grab her arm, pushing her to the floor.

You see, her kind of girl is what triggers my violence. She looks at me with shock and I smirk down at her. Slowly, I sit down on one knees on her arm and she whined. I grab a fistful of her hair and pull it, causing her to cry in pain, but I don’t care.

“You see, bitch” I sneer “I’m not good with sharing”

I motion to Hongbin

“He’s mine. You just did a great mistake trying to kiss him”

But then I smirk “Which means, you gotta pay, whore”

With that I let go of my hand on her hair and punch her. Hard. A satisfied smile spread on my face when I heard a crack. Must be a broken nose.

I stood up looking at the girl’s friends to see them looking at me with shock.

“Don’t tell me you want the same fate with her?” I said sweetly

They shook their head scrambling away from our group dragging their injured friend. YB claps his hand followed by the boys and I bow mockingly to them.

Hongbin wraps his hand around my stomach but instead of doing what I usually did, which is leaning back to him, I pried his arm away, walking away, not before flipping him off.

I guess the boys are too stunned I did that to Hongbin that they froze momentarily, just giving me enough time to ran away from them.

2 hours after that, I was in a park alone. How I get here you ask? Easy. I stole a car. My phone has been ringing non stop, each one of the boys tried calling me at least once, but I refuse to talk to them. But Hongbin has been persistent. I have the right to be mad at him, the girl almost kiss him and all he can do is stood frozen? Seriously? What’s so hard about refusing to talk to that bitch? Am I that ugly or something?

Finally having enough of their call, I turn off my phone and decided to go to the beach furthest away from the boys.

It was now 5pm and the incident happen around noon, so it’s roughly 5 hour and I’m still pissed at Hongbin. I fucking hate that guy. But we all know I fucking love him. So I decided to just went home. My home, not Hongbin’s.

I was walking to my car when I suddenly stop walking. Against the tree not far from me, a figure lean on it and stare at me. Hongbin. He started walking towards me and my eyes widen, I took a step back and his eyes shows how hurt he is by my action.

But he continued walking and now that I see him clearly, I was taken aback that he have puffy eyes and his hair is messy like he’s been running his hand over it and pulling it. When he was a good distance from me, I put my hands up and stop him. Shooking my head.

“What do you want?” I ask bitterly

“Princess” he said “I’m really really sorry, please don’t do this, why didn’t you answer? Why did you turn off your phone?” he said again trying to come closer

“Stop” I whisper-yelled

“Don’t come any closer, I don’t want you near me” I spat out and it’s obvious my word hurt his feeling, because a tear roll down his cheek

“You don’t mean that” he said, this time ignoring my protest of him coming closer

Everytime he walks forward, I took a step back until I was stopped by a tree and I groan in frustration.

“stupid fucking tree” I groan

He tilted my chin so that I was staring at him. I’m pretty sure my eyes show coldness and I saw him flinch. Slowly, he lean in and my eyes widen

“What the f-” I was cut off by him kissing me

I wanted to push him away, trust me I wanted to do it so bad but surprisingly, I kissed him back and my arm unconsciously wrap itself around his neck, pulling him closer to me. He lifted me off the ground and I wrap my legs around his waist. I know it’s stupid kissing him when I’m so pissed at him but, somehow, my anger started to disappear and I know, this is how he’s showing me how sorry he is.

After a few moment, we pull away from each other. He look straight to my eyes “I love you princess, and only you, you know that right? Please baby, I’m really really sorry, I was just too stunned that the girl is that bold, I was about to push her away but you did it first, I’m really really really sorry” he said, begging for me to forgive him.

It’s cute when he try so hard to beg for my forgiveness, so I did what I could, I laugh.

“God you’re so cute” I said and he look at me surprised

“Does this means you forgive me?” he said curiously

Not wanting to answer his rheotical question, I trail kisses from his cheeks down to his neck. Thank god he’s wearing a t shirt. When I came to his neck, I started kissing it and when I heard his groan, I started sucking and biting it and his grip on my hips tighten. I knew I found the right place. After a while of torturing him, I finally stop, leaning back and look at my work. Seeing it, a satisfied grin stretch on my face.

“Did you just give me a lovebite?” He asked

“Yes” I smirk “So that the girls know that you’re mine” I said possessively causing him to chuckle

I smile at him and he kiss my nose “Come on, let’s go home” I said

And by home, I mean my home where I told Hongbin, or force him to stay over.

“How do you even found me?” I ask him

“G and Minhyuk told me about this place so I tried looking here and when I found you lounging around, I stayed at the tree, watching you” he said

“That’s creepy” I said with an amused smile and he chuckle

That night, he showed me just how much he love me and that I’m the only girl he’ll ever love. In my room. In my house. Where my mum live with me. Crazy, I know.

End of Flashback

When a kiss was placed on my shoulder, I was startled but then I realise, it’s just Hongbin, so I turn around facing him.

“Morning beautiful” he said, his voice husky

I trace my finger on his lips and jawline, leaning in, giving him morning kiss

“Morning” I said after we pull away

“I think” he said “your mum didn’t sleep well last night because of our activity” he winked and I laughed

“I believe so, but we have to get ready, we’re going to school today” I said, going out of the bed and to my shower

I was showering, when an arm wrapped around me. I turn and Hongbin is in his naked glory.

“I thought, we should save water” he said smirking

But as always, us showering together always result in a waste of water and time.

After showering, I stepped out of the bathroom.

“We really should stop showering together” I said

He pout and said “Hey, at least, you’ve got to give me another lovebite”

I chuckle. It’s true, while we were showering and doing our business, I ended up giving Hongbin another lovebite and now, I’m choosing a t shirt for him to use and found a white t shirt that fit him perfectly. By perfectly, I mean, a shirt that show his muscle and my lovebite. Hongbin didn’t even protest and wear whatever I gave him.

When we arrive at school, G, YB, Mino, Mark, Jin and Moos are waiting in front of YB’s car and we approach them

“Hey guys” I said cheerfully and they look at me like I’m crazy

“Told you they made up” Mino said

And as if on cue all of their eyes widen and they wolf whistle and I look at them confused. I look to where they are looking and saw Hongbin. Huh?

I look back at them and raise an eyebrow

“Why are you guys looking at my boyfriend?” I ask

Mark chuckle “She’s marking her territory” he said to the boys

“That looks nice” YB said

“What are you guys talking about?” I ask again

“That’s a hell of a lovebite” Jin said

“I know you guys fuck each other, is it necessary to brag about it?” Moos said, earning a slap on his head by Jin

“Sorry” Moos said, pained

“Well” I started “At least, I show the girls that he’s mine”

“I don’t know if I want to live like that, I think I’d prefer being single right now” Mino said, shivering and I gave him an amused smile

“I’m ready to settle down with crystal, so I don’t mind if she’s marking me” Hongbin said nonchalantly and I smile in triumph

“Okay boys, let’s get to class!” I said, dragging Hongbin with me

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

445 77 27
Jungkook x Reader 'changed you' Update whenever it's ready . . . . "Love hurt, it causes jealousy, anger, obsession, but only a coward whom afrai...
3.6K 120 20
She has experienced a memory loss and can't remember anything, but they are slowly coming back. However, when her memories came back, it made her mis...
11.4K 703 31
jungkook × reader(y/n) Y/n has been trying to get into Mafia. She is willing to play with danger but the Cold Mafia Leader, Jeon Jungkook never recru...
33.4K 1.1K 16
Jungkook and Taehyung have been friends for a long time. But one crazy night changed there friendship. They had became friends with benefits thanks t...