Unwanted Gift

By GalaxiaLunaYT

Violet 'Letty' Swan is a girl, long brown hair with light purple ends and blue eyes Violet is know to have th... More

Act One: Twilight
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Act Two: Twilight: New Moon
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Act 3: Twilight: Eclipse
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 9

281 13 3
By GalaxiaLunaYT

After getting back to the Jeep and driving off fast with Jasper and Edward talking softly as Bella and Raven eyed the ground in front of them, "we will get you guys to our house once there please get into the cars" Edward said as the Jeep jumped off the ground a bit. Doing that made me gasped as Jasper hold onto me as Edward moved in the forest, "we need to go home Edward" Bella said. "No he will follow us there" Edward said just before Bella can get a comment in Edward's phone rings I looked down at it to see Carlisle name, I can tell for the call it wasn't a good one by Jasper's hold become harder then before.

"We need to leave now" Edward said now faster then before my hold on Jasper become harder as Jasper surprisingly kissed my forehead, "Why what happened Edward" Bella asked him I looked over at Raven who was holding onto my hand. I eyed Jasper and then Edward when he didn't making a comment at "Edward what aren't you telling us" I asked him who sighed, "James isn't going to follow the rules when it comes to the mates" Edward said I felt my heart in my stomach.

I felt sick and dizzy at the same time as Jasper moved his hands and pulled me into his chest "breath love I'm right here no one will hurt you" he said, but Raven moved to hold onto my arm I can tell Jasper felt Raven's nervous and changed her emotions. "thank you Jasper" Raven said as he nodded at her as her hold calm down a bit, before turning his eyes to me "please breath love I'm right here" he said as I nodded at him.

Just as I calm down Bella and Edward was talking in the front of Uncle "Edward my Dad is there we can't just leave without talking him something" Bella said, That's right Uncle is in the house if we left without knowing what will happen to him" Raven said. "Edward please If James is after us James isn't going to leave Uncle alive" Bella added to Raven's comment, Edward eyed Raven and I in the mirror before sighing "fine but after that we are leaving" Edward said.

Mainly Raven, Bella and I all think of a good reason to why was are leaving just before we pulled up I thought of a good reason, And surprisingly we all agreed to it and hopes Uncle will be fine and not ask questions about it. Once we stopped in front of the house I walked into the house as Bella and Edward yelled at each other, Mainly about the plan I turned around glaring at them shocking that shut them both up. I opened the door as Bella walked up the stairs and Raven followed behind her "what are you girls doing" Uncle asked us, "Well Alice invited us to a sleepover tonight and by the time we can tell you we was at home" I said as Uncle eyed me for more info.

"and we know it's last minute but we really want to go and please can we go" I asked him as he sighed " and we have a test we need to study for" I said, as Raven walked down the stairs with bag in hand as Bella nodded from behind Raven "Test" Uncle questioned "yes our teachers give it out last second again" Bella said. Uncle sighed "Alright then be back soon already" Uncle said as we nodded we walked down the stairs to the truck, "it was a better plan then what Edward had" I said as Bella nodded We drive to the end of our street before someone lands on our truck.

I hugged my sister as Edward hopped into the truck and took over the driving from Bella just then someone else landed on the truck, "calm down it's just Emmett Alice and Jasper are in the car behind with Rosalie behind them" Edward said. I hold onto Raven as Bella lean against her I guess feeling sleepy after a long day Edward eyed Raven, Bella and I. "Try not to feel asleep yet" Edward said "but why Edward I'm sleepy as well" Bella said,  "Once we got to my house Raven, Violet and you are going on a long drive you can sleep then" Edward said.

Once we got to the Cullen's house I heard the door next to me open I turned my head to see Jasper there before kissing on my forehead, He helped me out of the truck before walking us up to the front door. We stopped when Carlisle and Laurent walked out of the house, Jasper stood in front of me as Edward did the same with Bella and Raven "don't Laurent isn't here to fight Jasper and Edward" Carlisle said.

"Wait Laurent was here to giving us a chat that's all" Carlisle said as Jasper allowed himself to step back next to me, But Edward stay in front of Bella and Raven "I'm annoyed at and of James games" he said. "But Victoria doesn't think for a second she will not come to end you" he said before leaving us, "Mates are protected by law right so why will James try to kill Violet, Raven and Bella" Edward said as we walked through the house.

"I don't know but Aro and Caius or Marcus are not going to be happy about it" he said "When are they not happy with stuff we do Carlisle"  Edward said for some reason the names of them made my body become heat, But for some reason Jasper's body freezes up a bit as well. Am I sick or something why did my body do that we walked into garage I was moved to Bella and Raven as Jasper moved to grabbed something, Raven, Bella and I stood behind the cars and watched everything happened I can feel myself slowly breaking.

I felt myself wanna to cry but can't because of my sister who was holding onto my hand as Jasper and Emmett was talking about something as I felt myself again wanna to cry as Jasper walked past me, is it because Jasper isn't holding me to feel safe or because Edward is near I don't know my body is acting weird then normal. But right now my body or my mind isn't feeling safe at all with Edward near, does my body think Edward was a- No don't go there Violet don't go there.

Edward was talking to Carlisle and Rosalie before looking at us before Rosalie said something that made Edward face fall, "Bella and the girls are family now" Carlisle said as I wiped tears from my eyes before someone seen them. "can I use the bathroom" I said as Carlisle looked at me "be fast on using it we need to go soon" he said as I nodded, Before walking out and up to one of the bathrooms Once I was in the bathroom I wet my face before wiping it.

"Love you ok just remember I can feel your emotions" He said as I sighed hoping him talking to the others will help me with that but nope, I unlocked the door as Jasper walked in and closed the door behind him I sat down on the ground, Jasper kneed down to my level and pulled me into his chest "I'm sorry love for not noticing" he said as the tears started falling down. "why am I crying now" I mumbled as Jasper wiped the tears away "because you are scared love that's normal" he said, "but I'm not going anywhere love" he added "come on before they leave without us" he said before helping me off the ground.

Once we walked back into the garage we walked over to the car when Bella and Raven are standing "alright let's move" Carlisle said as we all got into different cars, Alice and Bella sat in the front as Jasper, Raven and I sat in the back with Jasper hold onto me and rubbing my arm for comfortable way. Once we was a bit down the road "You can sleep now girls" Alice said as Jasper grab something from the front, and put it over Raven and I before doing the same to Bella. I closed my eyes as something was put over to keep me warm as we drove to who knows where, I fall into a deep sleep with no idea if I will survive this or not.

I looked around again this time it wasn't a forest it was a room a castle like room I looked around until I noticed Future me reading a book, "I read some of them and now I'm bored maybe I should take Caius's books again" She said before standing up and walking out of the room. 'Caius I heard that name but what does this have to do with Caius' I thought I followed behind future me as she walked through the hallways to a room, I looked around the doorframe I watched the door open to see a man in the room drawing and painting.

I watched as the man turned around to look at her "my gift why are you here I thought you was reading" the man asked, "well I'm bored now" future me said as she walked up to him as he sighed "you aren't taking my books my gift" he said. "aw why not" Future me said as the man walked up to her "no my gift" he said as future me pouted at him before smirking at him, "what are you thinking my gift" he said as future me slowly moved to grab the book in his hand. Future me grabbed his book before running out the door "Violet get back here" he said before human running after her, "come and get me Caius"  Future me said before turning into one of the hallways.

"my gift get back here" he said as he ran after her but stopped "where did you go now" he said as he looked in one of the hallways, I disappeared and appeared where future me was Future me watched Caius walked past her. "Oh Caius" she said as he disappeared she turned her head to me "you are asleep now" she asked me, "and you can see me" I said as she nodded "how can you show me your memories" I asked her she sighed at me. "because I just can show you them for some reason" she said  as we heard walking coming to us "that's Jason" she said "who" I said as she looked at me, "someone I can only tell you the name" she said before making the world around us disappear.

"why aren't you telling me about Jason" I asked her before the world around us changed into our bedroom in uncle's house, "and why are we here" I said to her "I... just wanted to see him again" she said as I eyed her. "aren't you allowed to see him tho" I said to him as She sighed before looking at Uncle "he can't see someone when they aren't alive" she whispered, "huh what did you say" I said as she looked at me "nothing nevermind" she said I watched her eyeing Uncle before turning to me "time to go Violet" she said.

I wake up from my sleep with Jasper picking me up and holding me close to him I noticed both Raven and Bella was talking from the seats, I yawned as Jasper looked down at me as Alice was talking to the hotel front desk "hello love" he said before slowly putting me down. "ok thank you" Alice said as she walked over to us "come on let's go" Alice said as Jasper grabbed my hand, we walked up to the room as Jasper left to grab a few bags from the car "I can help you know" I said as Jasper walked up to the room as Alice, Bella and Raven walked into the room.

"What kind of boyfriend will I be if I did let you help me" Jasper said before making me go into the room as Bella giggled at me before sitting down, I sighed as Jasper put down the bags before kissing me on the forehead as Raven shake her head at us. "go and get some sleep again you girls sleeping in a car isn't comfortable" Alice said as I sighed before being pulled to the bed by my sister, "go to bed now you girls" Alice said as Jasper chuckled at us before I laid down and go to bed yet again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

322K 7.6K 29
'They say she had beauty like no other.' 'She was queen of the supernatural world, she just didn't know it.' Violet Belle Swan's, sister to Isabella...
75.4K 1.8K 15
If people were asked to describe Dylan Swan. They would say outgoing, adventurous, sassy and hard-working unlike her sister who tries to get attentio...
1.3M 45.6K 68
*Edited version on my profile Violet has been tortured for more than half of her life for being different from other wolves. She was abused physicall...
492K 11.4K 65
Secret Cullen is nothing but the abandoned daughter of Isabella Swan. People made so many promises to her, not a single one was able to keep it. But...