π‚π‡πŽπŠπ„ πŒπ„ || 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐔...

By mireux_hee

Ever been so horny you gotta just cross you legs. I do it cause of him. My Dominant Master. ... More

Details.
Sunghoon - Chapter 1
Squabble - Chapter 2
Revenge - Chapter 3
Threaten - Chapter 5
Dominance - Chapter 6
Possession - Chapter 7
Acceptence - Chapter 8
Coercing - Chapter 9
Apathetic - Chapter 10
Dating - Chapter 11
Desire - Chapter 12
Diligence - Chapter 13
Blithe - Chapter 14
Invidious - Chapter 15
Tryst - Chapter 16
Rendez~vous - Chapter 17
Feigned - Chapter 18
Affliction - Chapter 19
Labyrinth - Chapter 20
Fear - Chapter 21
Rivière- Chapter 22
Abate - Chapter 23
Tristful - Chapter 24
Pity - Chapter 25
Obeyed - Chapter 26
Ecstasy - Chapter 27
Pretty Doll - chapter 28
Epilogue / Cheeseball - Chapter 29

Disobedience - Chapter 4

2.8K 139 130
By mireux_hee

What could be the last thread of Sunghoons patience? His personal space and his own room that he can never share with someone no matter who that person is, his personal space is something he cherishes the most.

If someone took it from him, that will be the last thread of his patience level which he never want to break.

And from the very first day he had made this clear to Sunoo that it would be better if he never dare to enter his room or even touch his belongings but it was unfair for younger because Sunghoon ate his food and touched him without his permission literally harassing him in the morning.

So how can he just stood still and do nothing and only watch him doing that.

Plus the opportunity that he have today, how can he let it go.

Sunoo alone in the dorm with Sunghoon's room unlocked.

In rage and anger the younger opened the door of his room widely and his eyes meeting with dark red dim light barely able to see anything inside.

He turned to left and found switch board next to the door, he pressed on every switch thinking a bright light would take place but none of the switches did such job of brighting the olders room.

Fear? Or something chilling? What should it be called? was witnessed by Sunoo.

A room coloured in red as if it was painted by blood with red LED lighting on the walls, call it gloomy or seducing the lighting of the room depended on the way situation would be.

If scary then the colour of these walls will kill the person in suffocation.

If seducing these aura will make the situations 10 time better for a couple.

Though it was new for Sunoo he never came across with such kind of room where his own room and Sunghoon's looks like two different world set in a small box. It was scary but romantic in some way.

Suffocatively Romantic.

Yet he didn't forget the real purpose of why he came here. He went inside the room further checking on olders belongings.

A bed in the corner of room with black sheets covering the mattress and two pairs of white pillows with a night drawer next to it and next to the door was his study table and cabinet in the other side of the door in a corner where his clothes were hanging so neatly like a collection.

Sunoo observed further checking on every belongings older male own and started to throw them on the floor, taking out all kind of things from his night drawer and study table drawer throwing them on floor, some of it made loud noises upon meeting with floor but he didn't bat an eye on it as he was doing all this in revenge.

He went to Sunghoon's clean bed tangling the sheet and blanket while ripping his pillows taking out all the cotton from it.

It wasn't enough for him, still not satisfied with the mess he created inside Sunghoon room Sunoo walked upto his clothes throwing them on the floor along with his shoes, he rubbed his slipper on those clothes wanting to rip the clothes with the thought of ripping Sunghoon.

He huffed in satisfaction while sitting on the floor and looking at the mess he made.

A satisfactory soft innocent smile took over his face as if he didn't do something so devilish that would piss off any human being in the earth.

He stood up closing the door behind acting as if he never entered inside the room and cleaned the outside of Sunghoon's room.

Sunoo prepared ramyeon and fried eggs for himself eating it alone on the counter while sitting on the chair excitingly swaying his feet back and forth while chewing on his food feeling happier then ever.

Even this meal was satisfying for him since he already took his revenge though he know Sunghoon won't back down again.

He wants to change the dorm but the problem is all of the dorm are filled and there's zero empty room available. Also he can't manage to move out since he used all his money for this one.

He doesn't want any more hassle in his life as he already have got one to handle which is named as Park Sunghoon the fucker, that's what he is according to Sunoo.

Sunoo took a last bite of his ramyeon and heard the opening of entrance gate he leaned back a little to see who that was since the hallway can be seen clearly from kitchen.

It's him. Sunoo immediately stood up throwing the ramyeon bowl and plate on sink without looking back at all he ran back to his room and unlocked the door from inside ready to hear Sunghoon scream in rage which is going to be the favourite part of his day.

He waited and as expected in a few second he heard a noise. A growl of male screaming like an Alpha. Sunoo was stunned on his place upon hearing such loud noise, he is thankful that the walls outside his room are sound proof.

"Fudge." said Sunoo ready to see what will happen next.

A loud noise of Sunghoon screaming in rage and calling Sunoo's name while continuously cursing at younger who was nonchalantly using his phone inside his room with ears covered by headphone, Sunoo whistled along with music in satisfaction that Sunghoon can hear, his whistles.

_______

As soon as Sunghoon had entered the apartment he was confused of why pink haired boy didn't reacted to what he did with him and even ate his all food instead he ran inside his room without bating an eye on him.

"Did he gave up finally? Well good for him and specially me." he spoke changing into a comfy slipper and twitched the knob of his door with keys on his hand to open but to his own surprise it was open.

He can feel something is wrong and immediately pushed the door opening it widely and gasped in shock.

"MY ROOM!!!" he said growling loud taking further steps inside the room looking at the floor and his bed with the rage growing inside him.

"Kim Sunoo you little piece of shit, I won't spare you today." said older shouting checking on his belongings and his clothes and his bed everything is grimy and lying on the floor as if someone tangled them with so much hatred towards older.

He fumed in rage knowing it's done by Sunoo and that is the reason why he suddenly went inside his room without saying anything. Sunghoon barged out of his room calling out youngers name.

"Ya. Kim Sunoo, come outside. Yaa...Open the door and come out." the older shouted from outside meanwhile sunoo can hear his muffled shouts, he smirked and took off his headphone listening to his shouts.

"Ah...So satisfying." said Sunoo grinning and continued using his phone.

The sound of loud banging soon took place instead of shouts. Sunoo closed his ear a little since the decibel of these loud noises were piercing through his ears.

"Why can't he just leave? I just gave him a little pieces of something in return for what he did to me then what's wrong with him?" thought Sunoo since he doesn't want Sunghoon to listen his voice.

"If you didn't came out in 2 mins. I swear I'll break the door of your room." Sunghoon said one more time that younger heard but ignored.

"Come out right now. Okay listen, I'll be good to you if you will be out. But remember that i gave you 2 mins only." he spoke in a warning tone breathing briefly, Sunghoon looked over his watch setting the timer for 2 mins.

Both waited and waited, the 2 mins seems longer then they can imagine while waiting for it.

Sunoo kind of felt scared thinking what would he do after 2 mins, would he really break the door? meanwhile Sunghoon was getting impatience after seeing youngers stubborn side.

"Never met someone so stubborn like you. Looks like babyboy needs some lesson for breaking the rules." said Sunghoon between his gritted teeths as the 2 mins have already passed.

Sunghoon's words echoed inside Sunoo's ear and head, he clearly heard what older male said while standing outside.

"What's was that. He thinks i-i will give up. Whatever." Sunoo stuttered a little while talking to himself and his head snapped towards his door. There's no sight of Sunghoon outside not even his shadow.

The silence, it's scary and creepy for him somewhat giving him goosebumps even the air inside the apartment has turned chilly giving the same eerie vibes that he felt when he had entered Sunghoon's room few minutes ago.

It would be creepy for anyone if suddenly a loud noise coming from outside turns into silence and that's what Sunoo feels. How can Sunghoon be so quiet.

"No way is he serious?" Sunoo said scared.

Soon a loud noise came again startling the younger, in shock he covered his mouth gasping loud enough that older one heard him.

He was breaking the lock of Sunoo's door with a hammer hitting on the door knob until it finally broke and the door made a creak sound opening with an inch gap.

"Not my fault what will happen next." said Sunghoon slamming his hand on the white wood and there he saw Sunoo sitting in fear at the corner of his bed covering his mouth with his pillow in fear.

Sunoo peaked a little from above the pillow only to find Sunghoon standing at the entrance of his room with a hammer on his hand breathing in a rage.

He stood up, the pink haired male stood on his feet rushing towards the washroom to get locked inside the washroom but someone was quick.

Sunghoon threw the hammer next to Sunoo who halted on his place as if his feets got stucked in the ground.

Tears dwelled up in his eyes and he fell on his knees in the middle of his room staring at the ground, he didn't dared to look up.

Sunghoon sure threw the hammer at him but with the thought of not actually hurting him as his plan to torture him is something not related to killing him.

The raven haired male marched inside the youngers room picking him up with his forearms effortlessly as if he didn't weighed at all.

Sunoo yelped at sudden force on his body making him stand on his feet. Sunghoon gazed at his face for a few good second observing every facial feature of Sunoo until his eyes landed on youngers lips.

He smirked at the wild thoughts running inside his head which he kind of liked.

"Le-leave my hand, l-let me go." Sunoo said stuttering and squirming to get released but it didn't worked.

He was dragged outside his own room to Sunghoon's which the older locked from inside.

Sunoo hates it, this room and the light plus the boy standing behind him. He is hating everything that's happening right now. This is not what he thought would happen, it's beyond his imagination.

How can someone be so violent just because his things were touched?

Sunoo turned towards the door but was pushed by Sunghoon inside the room where he gladly landed on his bed, the younger snapped his head back at him in fear.

The suffocation will kill him if he stayed inside this room with Sunghoon, no he can't.

"Let me go out!!" the pink haired boy screamed in fear.

"I had told you not to even touch the door of my room but you dared to enter and even touch my belongings." said Sunghoon getting closer to Sunoo's figure on his bed.

"Do you like my room that much that you couldn't resist from getting inside." he scoffed standing close to sunoo with both of his hands on hips.

He bend down to Sunoo's level and gripped his hair between his fist dragging him out of his bed while making him sit on his knees to which younger yelped in pain.

"Clean my room without getting up. If i saw you on your feet i will make sure to break it just like the door knob." He said leaving younger's hair in annoyance sitting in the corner of his room upon a chair staring down at Sunoo's behaviour.

Sunoo was scared and embarassed at the same time, he wants to leave this room as fast as he can. The suffocation will kill him plus the way Sunghoon is staring at his figure reminded him of the morning incident.

With no choice he picked up Sunghoon's belongings crawling back and forth on his knees and sometimes in his four, though it was hurting so bad he managed to keep his things in night and study table drawer.

He picked up his clean clothes stacking in the cabinet in line and keeping the dirty clothes on laundry basket.

Sunoo looked over his room, everything was cleaned up even the cottons that was scattered. He sat with his back attached to Sunghoon's room door taking a breathe and massaging his knees that was red.

Sunghoon snickered a laugh who was staring at Sunoo's fragile and thin body moving in his room with red lights decorating his white milky thighs and his ass perking up while he walked on his fours.

Something twiched inside his pants everytime Sunoo moved and his shorts fabric showed the curves of his perfect ass and his t-shirt displaying his perfect small waist that he felt on his hand in the same morning.

"Let me go now." said sunoo staring back at Sunghoon.

"No." Sunghoon spoke coldly with desire to do something more with the boy.

"W-why? I did what you told me to." he said standing up turning around and juggling the knob which is still locked.

Sunoo gave up banging his forehead on the door slowly in annoyance. Soon he felt something warm on his back, he turned his head to his left and his breathe hitched.

So close, their faces were so close that Sunoo can feel Sunghoon's hot breathe fanning over his lips and his broad figure attached to his smaller back.

"You may have entered this room without my permission babyboy. You can't leave this room without my order." he said holding onto Sunoo's small waist more like digging his fingers, a loud yelp escaped from the youngers lip.

His lips open in shock and eyes widened in fear, he quickly bit his lips at the grip around his hips, moving his head to the other side so he can't face Sunghoon.

Sunoo left the door knob keeping his hands upon Sunghoon's that is on his waist and he can feel older's huge bulge poking his ass.

"Please let me go, yo-you are hurting me." sunoo spoke wanting to cry at the closeness and his rough behaviour thinking that maybe Sunghoon will do something bad more then just touching.

"No you won't leave. You will stay in my room as long as I want." Sunghoon growled in youngers ear who shakenly inhaled an oxygen before looking back to his face.

"Wh-what do y-you want?" Sunoo said somehow turning his face back to Sunghoon, still so close to him and his face and his breathe that was fanning over his neck is now back to his lips.

Those red lights illuminating on his handsome face staring at younger with lust covering his eyes, Sunghoon smirked slipping his hand inside Sunoo's t-shirt touching his bare skin with his cold fingers.

"Don't do this, d-dont touch me." said younger gripping Sunghoon's hands tighter that's inside his shirt.

"I can't babyboy. I can't." Sunghoon spoke shaking his head and kissed Sunoo's lips that was looking so inviting while begging to stop. Sunoo didn't kissed back instead he closed his tears filled eyes while the older forced his lips upon younger's.

Sunghoon had scared him to the point where he can't think straight but cry. Yet he doesn't know there's more coming to him.

More then just scaring him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you all liked this chapter.

I'll upload the next chapter tomorrow so stay tuned. I won't make you all wait for so long for this story updates.

_____

And the concept trailer of Orange Blood album left me traumatized last night.
God help me to get out of this pain as soon as I can. I can't see Sunoo suffering at all.

He was looking so lost after the small bornfire moment in concept trailer video where he woke up alone and none of his friend was with him. "Fudge my life I wanted to cry and scream for real. It feels so bad to be left behind."

Hope you all are fine and alive after suffering just like me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 203 12
in which she finds herself in a sticky situation after accidentally falling for someone who is out of bounds. (tutor au x texting au) β­‘ !! tw: strong...
33K 1.2K 15
Where the hyung line if enhypen always see sunoos mistakes and they make sunoo feel bad of himself because of it , but little did sunoo know that the...
16.9K 1K 18
Warning! ⚠️ It's mature.18+. If you don't like HEESUN ship. It's safe if you don't read. Kim Sunoo - "I'm trapped in his endless obsession." Lee Hees...