VegasPete : Chess Room (The W...

By Alanaavatar

This fanfic is a sequel to the fanfic The Way You Taste. Vegas and Pete must enter a secret meeting called 'C... More

1 - Déjà vu
2 - Swarm of bees
3 - Unexpected
4 - At last...or almost
5 - Heavenly Devilish Blend [NC18+]
6 - Surprise Box
7 - Room 1004 [NC18+]
8 - White King
9 - Save your ass
10 - Seeding doubt
11 - Hide and seek [NC18+]
12 - Watermark
13 - Phong
14 - An unexpected visit
15 - Old Love
16 - A price tag
17 - Before the storm [NC 18+]
18 - From ashes, from broken pieces.
19 - My boyfriend
20 - Pernicious doubt - part 1
21 - Pernicious doubt - part 2
22 - Pernicious doubt - part 3
23 - Truths among lies
24 - Salty tears [NC18+]
25 - One step ahead
26 - Dead end
27 - Three moves
28 - Two brothers, one goal
29 - Family orders
30 - KARMA
31 - Taipei
32 - Tiny drop
33 - Andy's Night Club
34 - New piece of the puzzle
35 - Take a shower
36 - Profaning the holy [NC 18+]
37 - Take a move
38 - Stupid girl
39 - Wednesday
40 - Smart moves
41 - Holy love
42 - Special Room [NC18+]
43 - Dangerous [NC18+]
44 - Breeding you [NC18+]
45 - Cramp [NC 18+]
46 - White Bishop
47 - Why?
48 - The Chess Room
49 - The Queen Position
50 - The Auction
51 - High Bids
52 - Irreversible withdrawal
53 - The Devil inside
54 - Remember me [NC 18+]
55 - Betrayal
56 - Chumphon Island
57 - You brought death
58 - Louder than bombs
59 - Fenghuang (The Phoenix)
60 - The White Clan
Warning: ArmMacau side story
61 - Declaring war
62 - I bring the pain like...
63 - Burning desire [NC18+]
64 - Once you're mine, there's no going back [NC18+]
65 - Old belt and wild sex [NC18+]
66 - Cheating [NC18+]
67 - The necklace [NC18+]
68 - For the one I love - part 1
69 - For the one I love - part 2
70 - For the one I love - final part
71 - Protect your children
Side Story - Chapter 1 - Afternoon Tea
Side Story - Chapter 2 - Pete
Side Story - Chapter 3 - My best friend
Side Story - Chapter 4 - Let's go out on a date
Side Story Chapter 5 - On a date
Side Story - Chapter 6 - Temptation
Side Story - Chapter 7 - Jealousy
Side Story - Chapter 8 - Morning Sex
Author's Note
Side Story - Chapter 9 - Red Queen Revealed [The End]
Biu's Infinity series!!

72 - Black Dragon - White Phoenix [The End]

2.1K 74 60
By Alanaavatar

Lian's POV (present)

"Each of us got a key, but...how about the Red Queen?! First Cousin found it in Uncle Korn's vault. But Khun Kan gave you the Red Queen Key. Are there two keys then?!"

"Well observed! Yes, there are. One for each firstborn: one for Thankun and one for Porsche."

Lian's POV (past memories)

"In case I'm not around anymore, give the red queen to my sister Namphueng's firstborn when you're sure he is not at my brother's side...explain him how the Chess Room works."

"Don't be so pessimistic, Khun Kan. You can do it yourself."

"..." Khun Kan just gave me a faint smile.

"Who is he?!"

"His name is Porsche. You'll hear about him in the near future."

"Where's him now?!"

"He's my nephew Kinn's lover. He's at the Main Family House."

"Uhhh?!Really? Dysfunctional family, from what I see."

"Dysfunctional indeed."

"Why wouldn't he be in Korn's favor?!"

"I will unmask my brother and end this for good. Porsche will know the truth and pick the right side, I hope. If doesn't, just keep this key with you."

"Give it a second thought, Khun Kan. Do not confront your brother. I can't help you now."

"Don't worry, Lian. All I need from you is that you keep your promise in case I come to fail. Deliver all chess room keys and..."

"Keep your son and Phong apart".

"Yes."

"Why are you so worried about that? As far as I could understand, they don't even acknowledge each other's existence anymore."

"Lian...there's something you must know about Pete..."

"My second white knight..." I shake the white knight key with the tip of his fingers.

"He's your white queen."

"White Queen?! Phong?!"

"Yes. His mother was the former white queen. I'll explain it to you."

"Wow...I feel like an idiot. It was so obvious. Why was my grandfather so interested in observing his progress personally?! Why was he the only one not trained in our facilities?! Why was I always kept by his side...taking care of him...If not because Phong would be my main partner in the chessboard?! I wished he was not."

"Why?!"

"Because he saved my life. And being my queen, he would die for me, isn't it?! How would I repay him twice?!"

"...maybe he wouldn't die for you in the future...not for you."

"What do you mean?!"

"First, he still doesn't know anything about the chess room or his real mission inside the Main Family."

"Does not?!"

"Second...if he is like his mother, he would probably sacrifice himself for someone else."

"Who?!"

"I believe Vegas and Phong have feelings for each other. Actually, I'm sure of it."

"Are you serious?!"

"My son never cared for a lover, but ironically, he cares about Phong, as I was informed. If Phong chooses Vegas, Korn will hurt Phong to get to him and me. If Vegas chooses Phong, the white council will hurt Vegas to get to Phong. I can't stop two clans from hurting them."

"Haha..."

"Why are you laughing, Lian?! This is serious!"

"I'm sorry...but it's curious how life works. Phong saved me from Vegas back then...and now I have to save your son."

"I apologize for the past, Lian. I really need your help. You will be saving Pete too...your savior."

"Mhmm. I owe him indeed. I owe you."

"I'm not demanding retribution from you. I'm humbly asking you as a friend."

"Don't worry, Khun Kan. I understand. I care about Pete, anyway."

"There's another reason to separate them."

"Which one?!"

"I'm not sure if...I...before my marriage I had feelings for Phong's mother and I'm not sure if I..."

"I'm sure you know there's a test for that, sir."

"Maybe it's too late. I know this is too much to ask, but please, save them both, Lian. Save them both."

"I see...I'll do my best, sir. Vegas and Phong shall never be together."

"Thank you...thank you so much, kid. I know I can count on you."

...

Pete's POV (present)

"I was told Theerapanyakul grandfather created two red queen keys, for both his younger children. As he punished Korn for not marrying a Japanese Yakuza daughter, he gave the black key to Khun Kan, and red keys to Korn and his adopted daughter. Khun Kan kept his sister's key when she supposedly died and asked me to give it to Porsche. I handed the key to Sanya, who delivered to Porsche during your weapon negotiation and introduced him to the Chess Room world as I instructed him to do."

"Did Porsche issue the assassination order for Pete?" Vegas frowned.

"I don't know. He was not verified by that time. He could not use the key until inheritance verification in Taipei. We took the opportunity everybody was focused on the auction and sudden White Queen supposed presence, and he got verified."

"What?! Was P'Porsche there with us?!" Macau jolts.

"Yes, he was briefly there."

"So he might have used the key when Chumphon Island was attacked." Vegas clenches his fist this time while holding my other hand tight.

"Don't jump to conclusions, Vegas...Porsche did not betray you or me in that extent."

"How can I believe it if even you are not telling me the whole story, Pete?!" Vegas looks at me with disappointed eyes.

"Porsche and Lian made a deal to deceive me." I turn my eyes to Lian calmly. "But not to kill the phoenix clan, even if you could benefit from it."

Lian gives me a smile and nods.

"Right. I made a deal with Porsche to separate you two. I personally didn't plan to kill your family, Pete. But I decided to take the opportunity to reclaim the Island... for you."

"For the white clan."

"You are part of the clan. Anyways. It was not my part of the deal attacking the Island. My grandfather had forbidden any harm to be done to that island. Khun Kan said who I could trust, and I trusted his sister's son. I can not answer for him, though."

"I can." I state.

Pete's POV (past memories)

The alley was dark and damp.

"Interesting how some skills we acquire as a little kid come back when mind is unlocked. It's like riding a bicycle. Some movements we never forget."

"You want to brag about your kung fu now?!" The defiant tone clearly tries to needle me.

"That's enough...please" Arm holds my arm and asks me with his gaze fixed on mine.

"You don't need to intervene for me, Arm. Pete has a score to settle with me."

"Can't you shut up for once?!" Arm snaps back at him, exasperated.

I just give a slight smile to Arm. He releases my arm in resignation.

I adjust my white suit and crouch down so I can see my opponent's sweaty, panting face.

"You and your big mouth...tsk...you will never change."

I looked at the person crawling, trying to place himself between me and his beloved one lying on the floor, fainted. His hand was pressed above his stomach where a strong kick had probably fractured some of his ribs.

Porsche is too arrogant to give in.

"How about you, Pete?! Nice clothes and a bird will get the best of you?!"

He nods at the phoenix embroidered on my lapel.

"You took the best of me. But unlike you leaving me alone in a smoke-filled abandoned warehouse, I'm taking you with me."

"I'm not going anywhere." He holds tightly to Khun Kinn's dirty shirt.

"You act so protective of him now. Does he know you cheated on him with Vegas?!"

"...!..." Porsche body trembles glancing at Khun Kinn's face".

"Do you think he can hear us?! What would he do to you if he knew, I wonder."

I know exactly what Khun Kinn would do.

"..."

"But you don't care what he would do to you, do you?!..."

"I thought you didn't want to chat."

"You're more worried about how hurt he would be. This is so pathetic now. Maybe you should have thought about that before doing what you've done. Take him, Arm!" I turn to Arm and then to Porsche again "Do not think of resisting. I don't have a problem shooting you and Khun Kinn. Just try me."

"Come, Porsche" Arm lift him. Khun Kinn stays on the ground, motionless.

"I'll take you to a nice trip, my friend. Ah! Don't worry. You won't be alone." I open the van where my men push Porsche inside. Other chained and hooded men are startled by Porsche's grunt as he is violently pushed into the vehicle. "Maybe you have things in common to chat about...things like...hmm Vegas' size...?!Enjoy the ride."

A hood is placed over Porsche's head and the van is closed.

I turn to the alley.

I crouch down again next to Khun Kinn's body.

"Shuǐ"

"Do you want me to throw cold water on Khun Kinn's face? Arm asks me, astonished.

"Think about retribution for the sleepless nights and absurd requests he's already made to you. This will ease your heart."

"Maybe I should pour a river on him."

"Maybe we should pour an entire ocean on him, Arm."

"Shwaaaa"

"Cough, cough..."

"Sorry, sir" Arm bows to Khun Kinn, helping him to stand in his feet.

Some habits are hard to change.

Khun Kinn nods with his head, wipe some blood from his lips.

"You knocked me out, Pete."

"You out would spare us from any drama."

He just frowns a little in silence.

"Where's Porsche?!"

"Inside that van."

"What are you going to do?!"

"I won't kill him."

"Pete..."

"Do you want me to spare scars on his face?!"

"Damn it, Pete!"

"There's no turning back."

"I fucking know that!"

"See you in ten days, Khun Kinn."

I beckon Arm and my men to go.

"Ten days. Not a day more."

"Your father would be proud of you, Khun Kinn. You deceive well."

"Do I have a choice?!"

"No."

Khun Kinn and I get our separate ways.

...

"Are you sure you're not going to regret this, Pete?!" Arm turns to me.

"Not a single moment."

...

Hong Kong – fenghuang night club - basement

Arm's POV (past memories)

I hand a towel to Pete clean those blood spills on his face.

"Don't lose yourself, Pete."

"I know what I'm doing and why I'm doing it."

I point to the guards to take our fainted prisoners back to their cells.

"Vegas is curious to know your pets."

"Don't show them to Vegas."

"Why?"

"His lover torturing his ex-lovers out of jealousy?! I won't give him this satisfaction. He would feel flattered."

"You know how sick it sounds, don't you?! I can't believe Khun Kinn betrayed Porsche."

"He hasn't"

"He gave Porsche to you on a silver plate."

"To save him and calm his father down."

"From what?! I don't think he's enjoying his time being tortured everyday here."

"At first Khun Kinn was enraged because he thinks Porsche cheated on him with Vegas."

"With Vegas?!Damn!"

"Mhm...but Khun Kinn has a soft heart for Porsche and put the blame entirely on Vegas. Let' not forget Vegas has a not glorifying history of deceiving and seducing Khun Kinn's ex-lovers. For Khun Kinn Porsche is another victim blinded by some promise of revenge. Besides, he would not give me Porsche without another hidden agenda."

"Which is...?!"

"He took the opportunity to save Porsche from suspicion. Khun Korn would probably be suspicious of Porsche putting his business on the Island down. So he solved this matter by making it look like Lian's plan to get the Island back. Khun Kinn will probably convince his father that Porsche's kidnapping was our way of showing that they shouldn't try to retaliate against us for losing the island."

"It was Lian's plan to get the Island back, I'm sure of it."

"Lian took the opportunity, I have no doubts about it too. But I don't think he was responsible for the attack."

"Why?!"

"Lee."

"Lee?!"

"She didn't know."

"He would sacrifice you and her."

"He wouldn't."

"Why not?!"

"He likes Lee deeply."

"Really?! Isn't he gay?! He can't keep himself from talking to Macau. It's so irritating."

"Believe it or not, he has some principles. We are his only resemblance of a family."

"Mafia with heart?!"

"We all have hearts...or needs...or desires...or ambitions...even dreams...to fulfill...and traumas to deal with."

"This is a deep psychological analyzes this late at night, Pete...for someone breaking some legs minutes ago."

"This is just my ambush, Arm."

"Your ambush?!"

"Yes. I needed a reason to bring Yin to Hong Kong without declaring war to Sanya. Crazy jealousy was my justification. To everyone he is just another Vegas' ex-lover I kidnapped."

"That I kidnapped, you mean. I was almost killed by his bodyguards."

"You were very efficient, white bishop."

"Right."

"Lee inserted those little nano creatures inside his brain. We can get info without of his knowledge or will. Sanya is not reliable. This is a way to guarantee some safety against him. He's a psycho, but Yin is the only one he trusts. Yin idolizes his brother and Sanya likes that."

"Yin is your trojan horse."

"Yes. We have almost every color on the chessboard under our control now."

"Will you do the same to Porsche?!"

"I won't do it."

"Why?!"

"Porsche has a revenge to achieve. So has Vegas. I won't try to stop them anymore."

"I can't believe Porsche issued that order to kill you and attack the Island."

"It was not him."

"Do you believe him too, Pete?!So it was Lian Wang indeed."

"None of them"

"How do you know?!"

I don't reply to Arm. I have my suspicions though.

"You can go, Arm...check on Vegas for me."

"Hey, where are you going?!"

"I have one more pet to visit today."

"Are you going alone, Pete? Is it prudent?"

"Don't worry about me."

"Should I worry about him"?

Pete's sneer and the dark shadow in his gaze are the only response I get before he enters Porsche's cell.

...

Pete's POV (past memories)

When I opened the door, I found Porsche doing sit-ups on the cold floor.

I remembered myself while I was held captive by Vegas.

"Exercising keeps your mind healthy in situations like this, doesn't it?"

"..." Porsche doesn't reply.

He keeps doing his exercise.

I pour some water in a paper cup and give it to him.

"You're going back home tomorrow morning."

I extend my hand so he can take the glass of water.

"Unlike what you did with the other prisoners, this is the first time you have come to talk to me in all these days."

"Have you gossip during the shower about me?!"

"You allowed us to get shower together to gossip...to increase the fright among us, right?! You hurt them personally...but you didn't come even close to this cell. You sent your trained guards instead. Why?! Aren't you mad at me to beat me up yourself?! Were you afraid?!"

"Don't think I wouldn't have the courage or the will or skills to beat you up myself."

"So what? Now you're letting me go like this?!"

"Not just you. All of you... also Yin is going with you."

"What are you saying?!"

"Khun Kinn is coming to Hong Kong to take both of you back to Thailand."

"Kinn...?! What are you planning to do. Just leave him out of this."

"You are just a bargaining chip. I have no intentions of keeping any of you here. I already got my point with you all."

"I swear I did not issue any order against you or your family. I would never do that, Pete. I've never placed an order to begin with!"

"I know."

"...so why...?!"

"I just wanted 'this', Porsche."

I show him the chess piece I got from my pocket.

"My key...you took it from me."

"I have the pair now."

I show him the second piece.

"Two red queen keys?! Are there two?!"

"Yeap...Arm got the one kept inside Khun Korn's vault. Without those keys, the red queen can no longer use the Chess Room...whoever they are."

"Couldn't you have just asked me?!"

"Would you have given it to me?"

"..."

"How did you get your key?!"

"Look! It was not my mother, okay?! She can't even talk, for God's sake. It was Sanya...he gave it to me when we first met...he told me about the Chess Room. But I could not use it. I had to go to Taipei, just like all of you, to get my access verified. Then Wang contacted me there...and helped me to get in that meeting and go through that creepy technological ritual."

"He also gave you his special drugs to inject in Venice's mother..."

"...yes..."

"And you both got a deal to stage Vegas cheating on me...so lame."

"That was all that we agreed with! Nothing more. I know you won't believe me, but...it was not meant to hurt you. We just had to get you..."

"Out of the way."

"No! I mean...yes...look...you know Vegas is crazy about you. I repeat myself. Everything he does, he does it for you, Macau and Venice...but specially you! You are his weak spot, Pete. You know that. And he is yours too."

"You had to get rid of me so I would not be in the way of your revenge plans, Porsche."

"I admit it, okay! You caused a lot of trouble to us inside that warehouse, Pete! What did you expect me to do?! Just sit and wait for Vegas to calm you down?!You wouldn't as you didn't! Besides, Wang told me Khun Kan asked him to protect his son. Bringing you both apart by breaking mutual trust was the way to protect you both in the end. And I agreed."

"Okay."

"Okay?!"

"Okay."

Porsche's POV

"Is this it?! What about that whole war declaration you threatened me with me on that plane?! You called my mom whore, bro. Look at all those bruises!" I raise my shirt.

Pete just smirked.

"You gonna be beaten up tomorrow first thing in the morning." He says bluntly.

"What?!"

"Arm is gonna beat you up and knock you out. Just cooperate. Don't fight back."

"What the hell..."

"He knows, Porsche..." The way Pete says it coldly makes me wonder who he's talking about.

Is it Vegas?!

"Who are you ref...?!"

"Khun Kinn saw you and Vegas that night too."

"Kinn? H-how!?..."

"You and Vegas underestimated us."

"..."

"I didn't come here before so I wouldn't give into temptation and tell you the bad news ahead of time. Seeing you wait, clueless, until this day arrived was satisfying."

I see a glimmer of satisfaction in his eyes.

"Fuck you, Pete..."

"Now you have a bigger problem to solve than me."

"Fuck..." I put my hands on my head, grabbing my own hair.

"You thought I would never tell him. But you didn't even consider that I wouldn't even need to."

"Damn..." My thoughts are in turmoil. How to deal with Kinn?! I've seen this day coming...but it shouldn't be so soon and not because of it.

"You brought it to you."

"I know."

"Even so...he is coming to save you from us."

"Save me?!"

"We made a deal, Khun Kinn and me. They don't mess with me and the white clan, I don't mess with their business in Hong Kong or Taiwan... and I return you as proof of faith. Whatever happens when you arrive in Bangkok will be your problem. By the way, don't even think about escaping. Khun Kinn, the Red King, negotiated your delivery order with me. I will fulfill it."

"Red King...?!Kinn...?!But how?! That key was not supposed to work...how did he...?!"

"I'm afraid I can't help you with this information. So, we are done here."

"In your eyes, am I the villain, Pete...?!"

"There are no villains or heroes... just human beings eager for something and willing to do anything to get what they want."

"Fair. Vegas...does Vegas know too...?"

"He doesn't know you set him up to get us apart."

"You haven't told him...why?!"

"You have a deal with him, don't you?!"

"But...I ..."

"Don't waste your time and mine trying to have some conscience now. Whether he can trust you or not, it is something Vegas will have to mind himself. If he can't see what happens around him, how can he arrogantly believe he can defeat Khun Korn?! I won't babysit him anymore. I already have a child to take care of."

"So you really changed, Pete..."

"I did not change. It's all of you who have always taken me for granted."

"Pete...I'm really sorry..."

"I'm not." Pete turns around and walks to the door.

"I know..."

One of his guards opens the door. He slightly turns his neck to me before stepping outside. Suddenly he speaks again.

"You gotta protect Vegas from Kinn now, Porsche...and help him with that inheritance."

"I will."

...

Assistant Lee's POV (present)

"I thought we would never get out of that car! Lots of testosterone around me and no real men around. Soon I'll be a lesbian!"

"That was offensive!"

"Sue me, little brat."

Jade shows his tongue to me and go seat next to Arm.

I observe Macau frowning quietly in his seat two rows behind them.

"Should I comfort him?" Lian asks me with that shameless smile on his face."

"Will it make a difference if I say no?!"

"No"

"Why do you bother to ask?!"

"Despite our positions, you are my senior. I always ask for your advice."

"Yeah, right. You didn't ask me about it! you simply invited everyone! When you gave me this helicopter, it was for missions, not romantic flights. Why are you taking everybody with us to Taipei again?!"

"After the storm comes the calm, Lee. Let's give ourselves a few days of calm."

"Just a few days?!"

"Maybe a week."

"Hmm...Hey...Lian..."

"What?! Why are you whispering now?!"

"Why didn't you say anything about...you know...that?!"

"That what?!"

"That!" I shake my head slightly in Vegas and Pete direction.

Lian makes an idiotic face to me.

"You know...Khun Kan suspicions about...you know...their suspicious 'genealogical' situation'."

"Oh! That...what for, Lee?! They are not having biological babies, are they?!"

"Shhh! Your voice!"

"Sorry..."

"Still..."

"Love is love...even sick love, Lee. I promised Khun Kan something I can no longer keep. Not my problem anymore."

"You're so softhearted after all."

"Says the one babying Khun Kan's youngest."

"You just keep your eyes out of him."

"Hmph...your white bishop should take a stand, Lee...that boy won't wait forever. I won't wait forever."

"That's what happens when kids are not raised with love they can feel. They don't know what to do with their feelings. Too obsessive or too diffident...quite the same result."

"Are you an expert about love, Lee"?!

"No...I just spend too much time with you, babe....and learn by observation."

"Ouch!! Maybe we should marry, what do you think?!"

"Maybe...if I was not your cousin...and you're not gay."

"Platonic love is the purest love, some people say."

"Oh! Shut up! Get your butt out of here."

"Are you sure?!"

"Yeah...yeah...give me some peace."

"So I'll go take my chance there"

"Just don't get us killed."

"Us?!"

"Of course! By damn chess room rules if that psycho..." I point to Vegas "...tries to strangle you"; or that nerd..." I point to Arm "...tries to shoot you...or that maniac..." I point to Jade... "...tries to stab you in the heart, I have to put myself in the middle."

"Don't worry, Lee. I'll be discrete."

"Please."

Lian gets up from his seat and goes to sit next to Macau.

I know this won't end well...for me.

I rest my head, blinking a couple of times.

Those handsome men are my nightmare...but strangely they are also my joy.

Maybe Lian is right.

A few happy days won't hurt.

We all need this...for what comes next.

When we bring down The Chess Room for good.

...

Vegas' POV (present - - White Clan Villa)

The white marble of the large room reflects the light that enters the huge windows.

The light is not from the sun...but from the moonlight.

Pete is sitting by the open window, where the breeze lifts his hair slightly and makes the thin white silk of the robe that covers his body open.

I slowly approach him, until I wrap my arms around his narrow waist and kiss his bare neck.

"You smell roses."

"White roses."

"Everything here is white."

"You're in black."

"Do you like it?!"

"Black and white don't mix on the chessboard."

"White and black can mix in bed."

My hands rub his thighs, lifting his robe.

"Oh! Venice! Is he sleeping yet?!"

"Like a baby! Don't you dare leaving this room to check on him, Pete. I already took good care of him myself."

"Thanks for putting him to sleep."

"I won't miss any moment I can spend with our son."

"I t makes really happy to hear that."

I get a tender kiss from Pete.

"Nor with you..."

"Vegas...wait..."

"Pete...please..." His neck's soft skin feels so good in touch with my lips and tongue "don't say no tonight. Last night we could not do it."

"I know but... there's something you have to see first."

"Can't it wait?!"

"No...it can't."

Pete turns abruptly, pushing an envelope into my hands. (1)

"Do you want me to read some papers now?!"

"This is what you and Porsche so wanted."

"What is it?!"

I take the document out of the envelope.

"The port ownership papers."

"The port ownership...?!"

"Khun Kan was smart enough to let that port in your mother's last name. He instructed Lian about it when he last came here and gave him names and locations. Lian shared that information with me. Those instructions only started to make sense when we analyzed what you and Porsche were doing in secret. Madam Lin inheritance now belongs to you."

"How...how did you get those signatures?!"

"Hunting every bastard down to sign it."

"Porsche said they were all dead..."

"They died indeed...after signing it." The nonchalant cold tone with which Pete responded to me made me realize what Pete really is like and why he ended up being a head bodyguard for the Main Family when I met him.

"You killed them..."

"No one to be trusted, anyway."

"So all that time you were unreachable..."

"I was in Thailand before reclaiming Chumphon Island...me and white phoenix guards. You helped me killing white clan's opposers. I guess we are even now. That port is yours."

"You got it for me, Pete...I don't even know what to say..." I hold those papers tight. I could not believe it. My father's efforts were not in vain thanks to Pete...and bastard Lian.

"Khun Korn will open it as his in a few days. That's why you have to..."

"Go back to Thailand."

"Yes."

I hug Pete tight.

"Thank you, Pete...thank you, my love. We have to be there at the launch day."

"..." Pete places his hands on my chest and pulls back slightly, looking away.

"What...what is it, Pete?!"

"I can't go with you."

"But why?! I'll never be apart from you again, Pete. This will not happen."

"They can not know we are together again. We don't know who issued those orders against me and Grandma..."

"Probably Korn! We know that! Maybe Chumphon Island was a skit for him to destroy us both!"

"If it was him...he still has connections with the white council that Lee and I are still tracking. You staying with me would only put another tag on you. You and Macau, the other heir, will need to go back and claim your inheritance at the board meeting on the day the port reopens."

"No...no...I'm not leaving you..."

"We didn't get this far for nothing, Vegas. I've always been against revenge. But I understand now what you always wanted. I understand why you did everything you did. I know you did it for me...for us and for our family." Pete's eyes become red. He touches my face with the palm of his hand. I place my hand over his. "When I thought I had lost everything I felt that huge pain that you have always felt. And then I could finally understand you, Vegas. Both the Theerapanyakul and the White Clan systems need to be destroyed. Otherwise, we will never have peace. Otherwise, Macau and Venice will never have a happy life."

"You seem to have plans in mind. That's why you separated Arm and Macau, Pete?!"

"..."

His silence says it all.

"At least Macau won't be mad at me this time."

"Hey! It's for his own safety!"

I pull him by the waist and hold him tight.

"Anyways, I'll agree with this only if there's no fucking weird hypnoses to stop you from loving me."

"I swear."

"I need one more thing."

"Whatever you want."

"I want you every second until I get back to Bangkok...to compensate me for your absence."

"What exactly does it mean?!"

Pete asks me with a suspicious look.

"Exactly what it means."

I take my lover in my arms and carry him to the master bed.

"Wait...not the bed..."

"Uh?!"

"There's a private hot spring over there."

"Hot spring?!Luxurious..."

"Since you were so thoughtful to listen to me this time without throwing a tantrum, maybe...maybe I can offer you something special."

Pete speaks with a hesitant voice and a flushed face.

The offer makes me excited.

......

"It cuts the mood."

"What?!"

"That!"

"That?! That's just the symbol of the clan...Chinese white dragon and white phoenix."

"...They are having sex. Bring that down!"

"WHAT?! They are not even next to each other, Vegas."

"It is implicit."

"You can't be serious..."

"Wang is a pervert, Pete..."

"So what are you exactly?! Oh God...never mind... this is crazy."

"You should not be mad at me."

"I'm not" I push Vegas into the hot water and open my robe. He looks at me with surprise and excitement. "Just shut up and come..."

"What are you going to do with me, babe?!"

"I will check-mate you with my queen."

...

Pete's POV (almost two weeks later)

["Dàitì wǒ, Fènghuáng"] (2)

Her face is blurry...I can't see my mother's face clearly...I know she's sweet...because her voice is sweet.

She puts the chain around my neck and shows me the little bird. Inside, a photo of me she was carrying with her.

I feel her embrace. I feel her kiss on my cheeks...but her skin is wet. Wet with tears...wet with many tears. And I cry too. I cry a lot.

I scream and scream, when I feel like we are apart, calling for her.

["Take my place, Fènghuáng, take my place"]

"Ugh!" I wake up, frightened.

Those bad feelings still constrict my chest.

"Hey...Pete?! What happened?! Are you okay?! Talk to me..."

Vegas sits on the bed too, rubbing my back, looking at me worriedly.

"I'm fine...I just woke up abruptly..."

"Nightmare...?!"

"I'm not sure... today you and Macau are leaving...Maybe my mind is too agitated because of it."

"Fuck... time has flown so fast." Vegas hugs me affectionately.

"I feel distressed." I hold his arms around me.

"I feel distressed too, babe. I'm glad you woke me up with you though. I'm always having this horrible nightmare about psycho nanny Jenny whenever I'm stressed out. She keeps hunting me every now and then, you know. Fuck, if I could, I would kill her damn spirit that must be hanging around me."

"What was she doing to you this time?"

"She was making me eat that spicy food you guys used to eat together...bitch."

"Haha...it was not a nightmare! Spicy food is delicious."

"That dish was literally on fire, Pete...Literally. I would have to chew some charcoal. Argh! Disgusting." He rests his forehead on my shoulder, then kisses my neck repeatedly. "I want to eat you, not charcoal..."

Vegas' silliness makes me laugh and my heart beats become normal again.

I know he's doing this to make me less anxious about him leaving. I told him to go back to Thailand, but now I'm suffering the most since then.

However...

"Vegas..."

"Yes, babe..." Vegas keeps kissing my bare neck, shoulder...back...

["Dàitì wǒ, Fènghuáng"]

Those words came to my mind again...but it didn't seem to be Assistant Lee's voice this time...not hers.

"I think my mother gave me this necklace ..." I touch my baby phoenix pendant.

"She did."

"No...I think she actually put it around my neck...and somehow it ended up in your dad's hands..."

Vegas kisses diminish...

"Why do you say so...?!" He asks me carefully.

"I just remembered it...because of those Assistant Lee's hypnosis sessions, some of my memories seem to have been unlocked..."

"Don't think about that now, ok?! I'll take a better look into my father's vault again." Vegas makes me look at him. "Focus on me...we only have a few more hours. Let's not waste them by sleeping or thinking too much."

"Hmm...you're right..."

"Come..." Vegas makes me lay back on the bed "Let me taste some more of you, Pete..."

"Ah...Vegas..."

"Ah, Pete...fuck nanny Jenny's hell dish... I'll never get tired of saying it...I love the way you taste."

"...ah..." I really feel like the main course.

"Wait...come with me...I want to show you something before I leave."

Vegas stopping sex out of a sudden?!This is new.

"Where are we going?!"

"To the private hot spring"

"Didn't you close it for renovations?"

"It is renovated. I want you to see it now. It's my surprise for you, Pete."

"Really, babe?" I'm excited.

Vegas takes my hand and pulls me out of bed, towards the hot spring private room.

"As we enter, he points excitedly at the carved dragon and phoenix."

"Is it...black?!" I was astonished."

"Of course it's black!"

Vegas pulled me into the hot water to touch the giant sculpture coming out of there.

The imposing dragon carved in black stone entangled with a beautiful white phoenix. The smoke coming out of the hot water makes the sculpture more insinuating.

"It's so beautiful, Vegas...so...imposing...so...wait a minute...are they having sex?!?!"

"It's just implicit..."

"It's explicit, VEGAS!" I point to a thing coming out of the black dragon into the white phoenix.

"This is art. Art has no boundaries. " He whispered in my ear.

"I don't believe you did it...just to provoke Lian. This is his house, Vegas."

"Why can only the white dragon eat the white phoenix?! I won't let any dragon eat you, Pete... just me."

"Uncurable maniac..."

"Come here, birdie..."

The touch of Vega's hands on my sweaty skin made me forget about that stupid argument...and feel even hotter.

I try to take off my partially wet robe.

"No...keep it."

"Why?!"

"I want to make love like this with you... you in white and me in black... like the first time we were here."

Vegas' black silk robe opens. I run my hand over his exposed strong chest.

"Why?!"

"Every time you come here and look at this sculpture, remember that I am your black king, Pete...and you're my white queen..."

"Why do I have to be a queen?!"

"Because you're beautiful..."

"..."

I feel Vegas's lips on mine...then going down my neck...his cock is hard and rubbing against mine.

"It doesn't matter, babe...we're in the same side of the chessboard, Pete...we will always be..."

"Ugh!!...Vegas...fuck..."

As Vegas eats me voraciously again, I slowly let go of the chess piece that was in my hand when I woke up.

The red queen key falls down into the hot water.

...

Porsche's POV

"Are you back, motherfucker?!"

["Yeah, yeah...come pick me up at the private hangar."]

"Am I your driver?!"

["We have the port opening to discuss."]

"Right..."

["Get rid of Kinn and come fast...I can't stand for long...my body hurts"]

"Why?!"

["Arm and Pete beat me up."]

"Really?! They did it to you too?!"

["I had to let them use me as a punching bag to get back. At one point I felt like they were sadistically satisfying themselves doing that."]

"I know how it feels. Hey...Kinn has kept me at home for more time now..."

["Did he say anything to you?!"]

"Nothing. Absolutely nothing since I came back. But part of the Minor Family's business is being controlled directly by him, Vegas. He's keeping an eye on me."

["Okay...let's talk in person."]

"I will have to let him know I'm going to pick you up."

["No problem. Be a good wifey and do as your lovely husband Kinn says."]

"Yeah, asshole. I'm on my way."

I hang up the phone and go to the reading room.

"Hey, mom...I need to go now, okay?! I kiss her forehead. My mother looks at me tenderly. I'll be right back."

Despite everything, being stuck in the main family's house allows me to spend more time with my mother. This is good for her. It reassures me why I have to do what I have to do.

I kick my brother's foot, who is lying on the other couch.

"Hey, take care of Mom while I'm gone, Chay. Stop tracking Kim down!"

"You get annoyed P'Kinn tracks you down and vent on me! Let me be!"

"I'll be back in a few hours."

"Okay, go, go...Mom is safe with me, right Mom?!"

We smile to each other.

...

When I come back, Chay is sleeping on the couch.

My mother is not there.

I feel anxious. Since she came back to us, I can't even imagine losing sight of her again.

"Mom?! MOM?!"

I look for her in her room.

"MOM?!"

She looks at me with a tender smile. She gets up from her bed and comes to kiss me on the forehead.

She is holding a blanket.

For Chay, I bet.

"You spoil him too much, Mom." We left the room together. "Oh... Let me go to the bathroom first."

I go back down the hall to go to the bathroom. Walking past my mother's bedroom door, I see something lying on the floor near the bed, reflecting the light coming from the window.

I go into the room to see what it is.

When I crouch down, I see an old photo lying on the floor.

Three beautiful women smile. One of them is clearly my mother. She hasn't changed at all! The other one I'm sure I've seen in family photos... on an endless night when Tankhun showed me all the family albums that exist in this building. It's Mrs. Lin, mother of Vegas and Macau. Very beautiful.

The third young woman has a beauty that catches my attention. Her features are very delicate and gentle, not exuberant like my mothers, or imposing like Vegas' mother. Her beauty is delicate and ethereal, like that of an angel... and it reminds me of someone.

I turn the picture back. "Lovely Queens" is written.

Lovely queens...?!

I turn the picture again.

The color of their dresses...my mother's is red. Vegas mother's is black and...the third one...is white. WHITE. This lady is Pete's mother! She looks exactly like him.

All queens were friends.

All queens had keys.

But only one is not...dead.

I look at the door...and back to that picture...

I put it back where I found it.

And leave.

...

Vegas' POV (present)

Access is granted.

Your guest awaits you in the black king's room.

[Black King: Open your camera.]

[White Queen: No]

[Black King: I'm counting to three...]

[White Queen: You can count to a million...I won't open it. What can you do anyway.]

[Black King: Take a flight to Taipei]

[White Queen: You wouldn't]

[Black King: See you in three hours and a half, Pete.]

[White Queen: Hey! Wait...okay...]

When his camera opens, I see Pete in a beautiful white double-layer robe.

He was simply stunning.

"So you don't want me in Taipei?!"

"I want, you idiot! But tomorrow is the reopening of the port...you should be resting."

"I need you to relax, Pete."

"..."

"Why are you dressed like this?!"

"You said you would cal.l"

"You didn't want to open the camera."

"I know but...I always end up opening it, don't I?!" Pete says, pouting.

"You look gorgeous, Pete."

Pete is always embarrassed by my compliments.

Oh God...I want to go to Taipei so badly now.

"Thanks...you...you look amazing yourself..."

"Do you like it?!"

"You're naked" Pete looks away...

"Look at me, Pete..."

"Pete looks at me with admiration."

"Are you drooling?!"

"Fuck you"

"Hey...I'm kidding...I'm drooling for you...look at me again."

"You're bulged."

Pete bites his bottom lip. His is aroused.

"I've been exercising more...since you're not here...I have to distract myself this way...and..."

"...!..." I don't even say it, and Pete is already embarrassed again. He closed the camera.

[Black King: Open it, babe.]

[White Queen: ...wait...]

[Black King: One...two....] (in English)

When the camera is on, Pete's image is closer. The hot water fumes blur it a little.

He's half turned away from me, his robe only has one layer on now... the transparent one.

He looks even sexier.

He leans on the black dragon inside the hot spring with one hand.

My mouth fills with water.

I feel the tip of my dick get wet when I rub it with my thumb.

"You look amazing, babe...don't be afraid...you did this last night... it felt good, wasn't it?! Hold it there."

"I'm not having sex with a sculpture, Vegas!" Pete yells, embarrassed and upset.

"Easy, Pete...just use your imagination, okay...for me, babe..."

"Oh, fuck...you're a pervert..."

"How many times are you going to tell me this?!"

"How many days are we going to live?!"

"Many, I hope. I want to live forever with you, Pete"

"Smooth-talker as always."

"You like it, fire birdie. Now... give it a few strokes, will you?!"

"Oh man...do I have to..."

"My dick is so hard, Pete... let me feel your wet, warm mouth now...just a little bit..."

Pete looks at me anguished but resigned.

Deep down, he likes it.

Pete has an innocent baby's face. When his lips touch the cold black stone, I feel my own cock twitch and throb.

"Lick it...lick it, Pete."

"Oh, Vegas...do I have t..." Pete wants to protest but he can't.

His pink tongue brushes that black dragon dick while I stroke my own.

"Oh damn...damn, Pete..."

"..." Pete does it so sensually...damn...I'm going to be jealous of that stupid sculpture.

"Ride me babe...ride me now..."

Pete climbs out of the hot water and goes to the marble edge. His robe is wet from the middle down. The fabric attached to his skin perfectly outlines the contour of his round butt.

"Place the dildo on top of the marble and sit on it, babe...sit on it, thinking about me. Think about me, Pete"

"Vegas...ah...Vegas..."

I take a sex toy and put it on my dick. While Pete sits on the dildo moaning so fucking lustfully, I stroke my dick with the rubber toy. Pete's hole is infinitely tighter and tastier...but that's what we can do for now...every night...play.

My eyes narrow seeing the breathtaking silhouette of my lover beautifully riding me in my mind...

It mixes with my memories of the last time we made love together just before returning to Bangkok.

...

Vegas' POV (past memories)

Pete riding me so violently takes me by surprise.

"I'll miss your cock...I'll miss your cock so much, Vegas ..."

"Just my cock, babe?!"

"I'll miss the entire you, Vegas...give it to me...give it to me, babe..."

Now that I'm leaving, Pete's so honest...I don't feel like leaving at all.

His sexy body moving over me, and the pleading tone of his voice tease me so much that my dick gets hard as a rock, almost exploding inside him.

I can feel myself hitting him deep inside...where it's hot and tight.

The contraction and relaxation of his hole makes holding it any longer almost unbearable.

Pete's moans every time he goes up and down drives me crazy with pleasure.

"Ah...babe...I can't hold it anymore...I'm going to fill you with my hot cum..." I grab his waist really tight and hold him down...his ass is firmly pressed against my crotch.

My cock throbs non-stop... and I feel my liquid squirting inside him.

"Ah...Vegas...Vegas...I'm almost..." Pete holds my neck with both hands and rests his forehead against mine...gasping and moaning as he releases his cum too.

I feel his warm liquid splashing onto my abdomen and mixing with the water from the hot spring.

"We're going to end up creating life in this hot spring" I lift my face and kiss my queen's mouth.

"Oh...don't talk nonsense!"

"It wouldn't be bad if I could perform a miracle..." I stroke Pete's lower belly.

"Stop it!"

"Venice would like a brother or sister. Isn't it lonely to be an only child?! It would be unbearable for me without Macau."

"Hmm...probably a sibling would be good for him."

"Doesn't Wang have any treatment for that?!"

Pete covers my mouth with the palm of his hand and looks at me gravely.

"You are scarring me."

I kiss the palm of his hand, which he slowly withdraws.

"I'm sorry...I finally feel like a real father for Venice... I got excited... besides..." I tease Pete with more kisses, nibbling on his mouth. "...there's nothing more exciting than seeing my cum dripping out of you...so much cum that made me think about crazy things." I kiss him vigorously again.

Pete also seems to still be in the mood for another round.

I turn him against the dragon statue, making him have his back to me.

I lift the soaked white rob off his butt.

My hands caress the soft, round shape. My tongue wanders over his skin...my teeth leave marks where only I can look for them later.

After playing with it, I hold my cock and slide the tip of it into Pete's tight entrance.

"Ah...fuck...are you taking some special pills?!"

"Me?!"

"W-why doesn't your dick ever soften?!"

He turns his face to me, his eyes in desolation.

"Because your ass is always winking at my cock to fuck you, babe..."

"Argh! Ugh..."

"Looks like my black dragon is going to eat your white bird again, Pete...ah...your phoenix is on fire...you're burning inside, babe...ha...ha..."

"Ah...fuck...pervert..."

"Lift your butt higher, honey."

I lift Pete's hips higher and push his back against the water, causing Pete to accidentally sink his face into the hot water and choke a little

"Cough...cough..."

"Sorry, honey...sorry...oh...fuck...this is good....it feel so good."

"Vegas...cough...Vegas...stop... you're going to drown me..."

I increase the pace of my thrusts as my other hand grabs Pete's face by his chin, pulling his face out of the water.

Pete's blushed because of chocking... and the water on his crying face turn the sight deeply arousing. Blood circulation increases. There's no gap between my cock and his narrow hole.

His body trembles with the feeling of filling. Friction increases with thrusting.

I'm naughty and decide to tease my queen.

I take my cock out of him.

By pulling Pete by his hair, he looks at me in surprise.

"Open your mouth, my firebird...open your mouth and I will feed you."

Pete widens his eyes as I open his mouth myself with my thumb.

"Urgh..." He takes it all inside his beautiful mouth "...cough...cough...fuck Vegas..." Pete frowns at me, wiping his mouth "...have you tried to drown me with cum just now?!"

"Sorry babe..." I hold his face and kiss him...I kiss him desperately and passionately. "I am a pervert...a crazy pervert crazily in love with you."

My mischievous smile makes Pete look at me with apprehension and lust.

I hold Pete around his waist again and lift his body. He wraps his legs around my waist and hug my neck.

Pete's gaze softens. He touches my lips slightly with his lips.

"Do whatever you want, my king, because I love you too."

[The End.]

Author's note:

We finally reached the end.I apologize for my delay.

And thank you for waiting.I apologize if there are many errors or loose ends. 

This fanfic was long and I probably forgot a lot of details.

I believe in happy endings, so I think I didn't give any character a bad ending.I'm going to write about Macau and Arm in their fanfic, otherwise I wouldn't finish this fanfic so soon.

Now I'm going to launch side stories to explain the loose ends that I know I left.'

1) How Pete, Lian and Vegas meet

2) How Pete, Vegas and Porsche's mothers know each other

3) Who's the Red Queen after all.

I'd be happy if anyone is curious to read it.

If there's something else missing or conflicted information, please let me know to make adjustments. You opinion is always taken into consideration.

Thank you very much for your support and nice comments. Those were very important to me, especially every time I thought about giving up.

Do you believe it that I'm really crying writing this final words?! 

This fanfiction, since The Way You Taste, and you all, have been my great companions for more than a year, can you believe it?! Of course my family is my life, but having all of this and all of you along with me have being precious as well. 

I can't thank you enough.

I still really love VegasPete and plan to keep writing about them. 

I still have "The Rival Venice" on going and "ArmMacau FF" (I'll give more attention to this one).

Side stories will be released to keep this arch on going as well. 

I like this Pete and this Vegas ... and assistant Lee (the only female character I allow it to have...hehe)

I simply can't say good bye. It would be like burying them, you know what I mean?!

Thank you very much again.

Love U all!

References:

(1) Vegas Pete Original novel (abusers Daemi):  Chapter 14 - Khun Kan registered a port in his wifes' name. For Vegas to have the right of ownership, people from some board council need to sign some document. Pete goes after them and makes them sign and then kills them. It is also said in the novel that Kinn keeps Porsche at home more often after events occured in the abandoned warehouse.

(2) Chapter 59 - During the hypnosis session, assistant Lee supposedly speaks phrases to him as if she were his mother...but he remembers that that particular phrase was actually his mother speaking.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 5.2K 30
You are the world's greatest detective, even above L. Your abilities were only reserved if the world was to have another World War so, as a hobby, yo...
1M 54.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
My Crush By Alana

Fanfiction

129K 6.2K 46
Actors from the novel KinnPorsche The series who play the roles of Vegas and Pete, respectively. In my opinion, Vegas and Pete are the most interesti...
70.5K 2.9K 14
( discontinued for now ) she shown support and care, but what happens if she adds love into the image? dohwa baek x f. reader 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈�...