✔️ 70's Stepmother's daily li...

By CNovel_Reader

70's Stepmother's daily life of raising a baby (七零后妈咸鱼带娃日常) Author: Survival through writing https://quanben... More

Chapter 1-10
Chapter 11-20
Chapter 21-30
Chapter 31-40
Chapter 41-50
Chapter 51-60
Chapter 61-70
Chapter 71-80
Chapter 81-90
Chapter 91-100
Chapter 101-110
Chapter 111-120
Chapter 121-130
Chapter 131-140
Chapter 141-150
Chapter 151-160
Chapter 161-170
Chapter 171-180
Chapter 181-190

Chapter 191-201 (end)

1.5K 12 1
By CNovel_Reader

Chapter 191

Xu Wen shook his head, "It may not be easy to handle for the time being."

In addition to communication, video calls also require cameras.

The current photography technology is still film-based, and even color photos are rare.

Cameras are quite big, but if you want to record videos, you must at least store them digitally.

And cameras are not the same as mobile phones. Mobile phones are gradually becoming necessary, but cameras are not.

Xu Wen was afraid that he would not be able to find a sponsor.

Like a mobile phone, three big guys are vying for it. That is the necessity of mobile phones.

The R&D department not only pays for it, R&D also costs money.

These Xu questions cannot be produced for the time being.

Lu Yuanzheng just said it casually and sighed softly.

Xu Wen also missed him: "When will you come back?"

"It's hard to say yet. At present, it seems that I can go back on time, probably in time for your due date. Are you okay? Are they making trouble for you?"

"It's okay now, but it will probably be very uncomfortable after a while! My belly is much bigger than when I was pregnant with Xia. It's so ugly!"

"How could it be! You will always be the most beautiful in my eyes."

"Hmph! Do you dare to dislike it? Don't forget whose child is in my belly!"

"I don't dare. Mine." Lu Yuanzheng paused, "I won't dislike it even if I don't have children, and I won't even like it enough!"

Xu Wen exclaimed, "What happened to you today?"

The lingering love talk is a bit unlike Lu Yuanzheng's style.

"It's nothing, I just miss you after we've been apart for a long time."

Xu Wen felt that something was not right about Lu Yuanzheng, "Are you injured?"

"No, don't think about it."

Xu Wen couldn't see, Lu Yuanzheng refused to admit it, and she didn't know what the situation was. The two of them talked for a few words, and Lu Yuanzheng hung up the phone because he was afraid of delaying her meal.

"This mobile phone is really convenient!" Zhu Meizhen saw Xu Wen coming back from the yard and chatted, "I can contact people wherever they go."

Xu Wen hummed and rubbed the fuselage without saying anything.

"What's wrong?" Zhu Meizhen saw Xu Wen frowning and her expression was not right.

Xu Wen shook his head, "It's okay."

Maybe she is overthinking.

People often do this sometimes. They think in a bad direction when they are fine, but then they feel that something bad will happen and feel uneasy unless it is confirmed.

When Xu Wenhui wanted to save Wang Xiuxiu, did Lu Yuanzheng originally want to tell her something when he made that phone call? But you didn't say anything when you saw she was busy?

The more I thought about it, the more uncomfortable I became, and eventually I fell asleep.

Xu Wen took a long breath and forced himself to think of something else.

After thinking about it, I can only pass the time by doing things in the factory.

Most of the female workers happen to be in their prime, and it's time to fall in love.

If each of these people were in their hometown, matchmakers would already be lining up to come and arrange a kiss.

He followed her to work on Rainbow Island, and he was busy in the production workshop every day even when he was still young.

In my spare time, I can hang out at the beach or go out on a boat.

In terms of convenience, it takes an hour or two to get to Pengcheng. It is closer to the central island, but there is not much room for shopping.

You have to buy something when you go shopping, and they are reluctant to spend money.

When I first arrived on the island, I was new to the sea. After work, I ran to the beach one after another, played in the water, played games and picked up shells.

As time passed, the freshness wore off and I no longer wanted to go to the beach in the bright sun.

There is a reading room and entertainment room in the factory, but only a few people actually read and play.

Besides, we have to teach the female workers a lesson, not to be so easy to deceive.

In addition, if you can find a reliable partner, you don't have to worry about them being cheated.

Xu Wen lay back on the pillow, yawned, and tried to fall asleep while he was feeling sleepy.

When I was about to fall asleep, I suddenly remembered that so many single soldiers are worried about finding a partner!

Why not organize a party? !

Xu Wen is a man of action and will put his thoughts into action.

She went to see Shi Lei first, and Shi Lei brought in the director of the Propaganda Department to cooperate with Xu Wen in organizing a military-civilian friendship.

Xu Wen has never had a serious blind date, so he has no experience.

But the people in the Propaganda Department were experienced, and it was a coincidence that after Ding Yufeng went to the Central Island for the interview, she stopped by to thank Xu Wen for cooperating with the interview last time, and also brought Xu Wen some small gifts.

After she heard that Xu Wen was planning to organize a sorority party, she was particularly proactive and offered to help.

"Believe me! I often write about military-civilian friendships, and I have seen them in person a few times. I have a lot of experience!"

Seeing Ding Yufeng's vow, Xu Wen couldn't believe it or not.

Several people gathered together to briefly discuss the procedures for the military-civilian fellowship.

The first step is to let the lesbians of the right age have a preliminary understanding of Brother Bing.

First impressions are important.

Xu Wen's suggestion is that it is best for the girls to see the extra points of the soldiers first.

When is the most handsome moment in the military?

Ding Yufeng: "Go to the battlefield to kill the enemy?"

Xu asked: "..."

"How generous is it to be able to have a blind date during a war?"

Ding Yufeng was just joking, "How about we let our soldiers teach your female workers to clean up the house?"

Xu asked: "..."

She took a deep breath and asked Ding Yufeng suspiciously, "Are you sure you have really participated in many military-civilian exchanges?"

What the hell is this idea?

Which woman is willing to have a blind date with a man in her dormitory?

And you still want the other party to teach you how to fold quilts and arrange personal belongings?

No woman will think a man is handsome at this time. She will just want to die. It is best to disappear in place.

Either the other party disappears or you disappear.

Ding Yufeng coughed slightly, her eyes a little guilty, "I have really participated."

But not many times, but once or twice.

Xu Wen understood. This guy was just looking for fun, so don't expect help.

It was someone from the battalion headquarters who came up with the idea: "How about we let the girls come and visit our internal affairs?"

Ding Yufeng curled her lips and said, "What is there to see in your class? They are all the same."

The same bedding, the same toiletries, the same quilt, no personal traces in the entire dormitory.

It was only after Xu Wen became a military wife that she learned that the classes in the army were different from those at school.

A class in the army is a dormitory, where everyone eats, sleeps, or works together.

Xu Wen retorted to Ding Yufeng, "You must have seen enough of it every day! But the common people rarely see it. Seeing such a neat housekeeping, you will definitely think that the soldiers are very powerful!"

"It's better to watch them train! They are also neat and tidy, and they can also reflect the bravery and heroic appearance of our soldiers."

The people at the battalion headquarters were also very discerning and quickly said, "Both of these can be arranged."

The first link of the military-civilian friendship was thus decided.

First visit the camp area, including internal affairs and soldier training. Of course, you cannot go to military restricted areas.

The second link is to introduce each other.

You have to introduce yourself.

The third link is of course playing games.

Everyone discussed and chose some interactive and innocuous mini-games.

The last part is the confession part.

We must give everyone a chance to express our favor to the comrades or soldiers we have a favorable impression of.

...

All in all, the whole process basically went smoothly.

At the end, Xu Wen suddenly remembered another question.

Most of the female workers in the factory were brought by her from Weizhuang.

Girls' parents are unlikely to allow them to marry anywhere in the world.

There is a high probability that you will choose someone from the same province or even the same city.

Ding Yufeng rolled her eyes, "Then why are you bothering? In a place as big as a palm, are you looking for someone from the same city? I guess one city can't pick three or five people."

As a result, the almost-concluded meeting was declared aborted.

Xu Wen never thought about this problem before because transportation will be very convenient in the future, and everyone will go to school in cities far away from home, so it will be easy to find a partner.

But in 1982, the train speed had not yet been increased, and the aircraft was still under military control.

For people like people in Weizhuang, the farthest distance parents can accept is that they are not in the same county as their daughter's in-laws. Any further distance is unacceptable.

After the meeting, Xu Wen invited Ding Yufeng to his home.

Ding Yufeng came to see Xu Wen, but she was not polite to her and followed her back to the family building.

"Hey! Your decoration is great!" Ding Yufeng exclaimed.

She doesn't know how to decorate and can't tell what's good about it. It seems that the decoration is also very simple, not as flashy as that of rich people's homes.

The furniture styles are also simple, but they look exquisite and comfortable.

"Is this your handiwork?" Ding Yufeng asked.

Xu Wen nodded and shook his head, "I made some requests, and Lu Yuanzheng and my father decorated it."

She opened the refrigerator, took out the newly made kumquat lemon passion fruit tea, poured a cup each for herself and Ding Yufeng, and took out two small cakes.

Ding Yufeng took a sip and said, "Wow! It tastes so good!"

After praising Xu Wen, he clicked his tongue again, "Boss Xu, your little life is going well!"

Xu Wen laughed: "Don't be so exaggerated! I just bought you a drink and didn't let you eat any delicacies. Why are you making such a fuss?"

"It's not about what you eat or drink. It's mainly about you being a very interesting person."

"How to say?"

Ding Yufeng tilted her head and thought for a while, then smiled, "It's strange. I am a reporter who can write, photograph and speak, but I don't know how to formulate words to describe you! Anyway, I feel very comfortable with you."

Xu Wen raised his eyebrows in surprise, "This is the most unique compliment I have ever heard."

Nine times out of ten people will praise her for her beauty.

Most of the others would praise her for being knowledgeable and sensible.

This is the first time I heard about being comfortable with her.

"Really." Ding Yufeng's eyes were full of sincerity, "You have a scent that makes people calm down."

Xu Wen said nothing, and she felt that Ding Yufeng might not have finished speaking.

"Frankly speaking, I am a very irritable person due to my own reasons, but when I am with you, I can calm down just by looking into your eyes. Talking to you makes me feel much happier. You are a very interesting person. , you speak softly and quietly, and your personality seems to be non-competitive. No matter whether you have money or not, you always seem to make yourself feel very comfortable."

When Ding Yufeng met Xu Wen for the first time, Rainbow Island was still full of tents.

Most men want to escape from this island more or less because they are too depressed.

But Xu Wen didn't.

She didn't complain or make a fuss.

There was a shortage of supplies on the island, so she tried her best to improve her life by making ice and generating electricity.

Nothing happened, so I took my son and sat on the beach to bask in the sun.

I see everyone is bored, playing with surfboards.

Just like now, after something happened to the female worker, they were offered a blind date.

Xu Wen never ran away from problems, and he was not in a hurry when solving problems. He even gave Ding Yufeng the feeling that it was not a problem in Xu Wen's eyes.

Those officers and soldiers with extremely strong psychological qualities would develop negative emotions after being bored on this isolated island for a long time, so they later changed defenses.

Miraculously, Xu Wen didn't have such emotions, and she just lived an idyllic life on the island.

And, that's just the beginning.

The reason why the archipelago is called an archipelago is because there are dozens of large and small islands or reefs in this sea area, some are connected together, some are independent and scattered, especially Rainbow Island, which can basically be called an isolated island.

When the first batch of officers and soldiers stationed on the island landed, apart from the small reefs that could not normally guarantee human survival, Rainbow Island had the worst, most remote, and desolate conditions in the entire archipelago.

Four years have passed, and Rainbow Island has become the most popular island on the archipelago with the best living conditions.

And all this was due to the woman opposite her named Xu Wen.

The most amazing thing is that no one except those close to her will associate all this with her.

She is extremely low-key, pushes her hard work to others, and does not keep the money to herself.

Anyway, Ding Yufeng didn't know how to describe it.

Because she was curious and wanted to interview Xu Wen, she followed the good tradition of a reporter and chased Xu Wen for a long time.

I found that Xu Wen was a person who I wanted to get in touch with more and more.

When you are with her, you won't be anxious and will enjoy life slowly.

Moreover, he followed her footsteps and lived a good life without even realizing it.

Xu Wen didn't know that Ding Yufeng thought so highly of himself. When he heard her say that she was an easily irritable person, he remembered that she had also been in a mental rehabilitation hospital and asked with concern: "Are you still irritable often now?"

As a senior reporter, Ding Yufeng noticed Xu Wen's provocation and asked in surprise: "You know everything about me?"

Xu Wen hesitated.

Ding Yufeng smiled, "Is that what Lu Yuanzheng said? You don't have to be so cautious, I'm already fine!"

"That's good." Xu Wen breathed a sigh of relief.

But I also knew in my heart that maybe Ding Yufeng, a medical student, had already recovered. In fact, she might not have gotten over it yet, otherwise she wouldn't have said anything about the past.

"Then do you want to consider joining our sorority party?" Xu Wen asked.

Ding Yufeng waved her hands repeatedly, "I can't! Besides, I'm a soldier. If I want to find a comrade as a target, why should I bother?"

Xu Wenyi thought the same thing, "Then I will introduce you to someone suitable later."

"Okay!" Ding Yufeng agreed very readily.

"What do you think of Luo Zemin?"

Ding Yufeng choked on her drink and kept coughing uncomfortably. After calming down his breathing for a while, he asked Xu Wen, dumbfounded, "Sister-in-law, are we in such a hurry?"

After I finished speaking, I turned around and introduced her appropriately. Just after this second, how about the introduction?

Xu Wen blinked innocently, "I suddenly thought of it. Luo Zemin, who you have also seen, is the printer. He is now a famous foreign businessman in our province!"

Ding Yufeng wiped her mouth, "Yes, I have met a few times. When you said this, I suddenly had an idea. Let's do this, sister-in-law, I will go back and apply, and then our Propaganda Department will cooperate with the local government to select some reliable people from the local government. All the young women of the right age will come to Caihong Island to participate in the sorority party. This way, there will be girls from all over the place, and everyone will have more choices!"

When Xu Wen saw her changing the subject, he knew that she didn't want to find a partner for the time being. To put it bluntly, she was still trapped in her inner demons, so he didn't mention it further and followed Ding Yufeng's words: "You have a good idea! Then thank you Ding for your hard work." Reporter!"

"Sister-in-law, you are too polite to say that! I should be the one thanking you! You don't know how popular your interview was after it was published in the military newspaper! If you hadn't repeatedly asked not to leave your contact information, I guess you would have I was inundated with envelopes."

Ding Yufeng was carrying a large backpack with her. She took the backpack over as she spoke, opened it and took out a thick stack of letters.

Xu Wen took it and Ding Yufeng took out another thick pile.

By the time Ding Yufeng finished taking it out, her backpack was visibly deflated.

Xu asked: "..."

She always thought Ding Yufeng was carrying a camera.

"These are letters written to you by sisters-in-law or soldiers. Because you directly stated that you did not want to receive them, all the letters written to you were forwarded to our Propaganda Department.

Oh, that's just part of it. There are so many more that I can't carry them. If you want to see them anytime, just let me know and I'll have them delivered to you. "

Ding Yufeng is in Haicheng. Although it is not close to Rainbow Island, it is relatively close.

"I'm sorry for causing you trouble." Xu said thanks.

The two chatted for a while. Ding Yufeng saw that Xu Wen looked tired and knew that Xu Wen was pregnant and needed more rest, so she consciously asked to leave.

"Sister-in-law, don't give it away! Let's see you on Chinese Valentine's Day."

In the blink of an eye, it's the seventh day of the seventh lunar month, the day when the legendary Cowherd meets the Weaver Girl.

It was also the day when the first military-civilian fraternity was held on Rainbow Island.

Xu Wen and Luo Zemin each brought their own female workers of working age who were not required to work, and Ding Yufeng brought young female workers of working age from other places to the camp headquarters.

Before the party begins, there must be a speech.

Xu Wen, as the initiator, definitely needs to say a few words at this stage.

After speaking, she no longer accompanied everyone when they set off to visit.

The feeling of being pregnant with two children is indeed very different from when I was pregnant with Xia Chu. I get tired easily and feel very mentally drained.

The sorority party won't end until the afternoon, and Xu Wenke won't be able to follow the whole thing.

Everyone will have dinner at the camp headquarters at noon.

Xu Wen decided to go home and take a nap and come back in the afternoon.

The family members had a good view upstairs, and Xu Wen could still see the large army from his recliner.

The officers and soldiers were all dressed in green, and the girls who came to participate in the party were all dressed up.

Xu Wen could see the training ground from this angle.

The soldiers usually train seriously enough, but today they were extra serious and hard-working, shouting slogans extra loudly.

The little girls who were attracted couldn't stop wowing, and their good feelings doubled.

Xu Wen fell asleep in confusion as he watched.

I was woken up again by the ringing of my cell phone in my sleep.

The caller was Lu Yuanzheng.

Hearing Xu Wen's slightly hazy voice, Lu Yuanzheng asked, "Did I disturb you to sleep?"

"No!" She glanced outside and saw that her brothers and sisters were gone. "It's not a good time to sleep in today. There's a sorority party!"

"You are almost becoming a professional matchmaker again."

"No! I didn't pay much attention to it. This time it was Ding Yufeng who took action."

"Why did you get together with her? She came to give me something. I was interviewed by her last time, and then many people wrote to me. She carried a bag full of letters for me!"

"It proves that my wife is popular!"

Xu Wen was amused by him and giggled, his eyelids twitching with laughter.

"The left eyelid is twitching, and the right eyelid is twitching." Xu Wen muttered, covering his suddenly twitching right eyelid. He remembered something and asked Lu Yuanzheng, "Comrade Lu Yuanzheng, are you okay outside? Are you not injured or anything?"

Lu Yuanzheng answered simply, "No indeed! But I did have something to call back today."

"Um?"

"I will disappear for a few days, don't worry."

"What's the meaning?"

"Literally. I have a small mission, and the confidentiality level is a bit high, so it's a bit inappropriate to contact you again."

"Then you must be safe!" Xu Wen urged.

In fact, Xu Wen knew that in the early 1980s, there was no rule against using mobile phones to talk because mobile phones were not popular yet.

Lu Yuanzheng's decision to consciously cut off contact was purely due to his professionalism. In addition, it meant that the risk factor of this mission was particularly high.

After hanging up the phone, Xu Wen's eyelids were still twitching, which made her feel flustered and unable to sleep. She simply changed her clothes and went out, hoping to play with Xiao Xiachu.

When I went downstairs, I saw Lou Jiayi riding on the wall being taken away by the sentry.

When Lou Jiayi jumped down, she also saw Xu Wen, pointed at Xu Wen and said to the sentry: "I didn't lie to you, I just came to find someone! I came to find her!"

Xu asked: "..."

Xu Wen had no choice but to go up to him and asked, "What's going on?"

"Hello, sister-in-law." The sentries all knew her and explained, "We saw her climbing the wall of the camp headquarters and came here to arrest her."

Lou Jiayi said hurriedly: "I don't mean any harm. I just want to come to you. I followed etiquette and went to the gate first, but the sentry didn't let me in, so I had to make this move."

"No entry to this important military site!" the sentry said sternly.

Xu Wen had a headache and asked the sentry: "She is really my friend. What should we do if this situation follows the rules?"

The sentry pursed his lower lip. As usual, he had to be interrogated to prevent spies.

However, there were few strangers on this island. They discovered Lou Jiayi as soon as he climbed the wall and failed to come in. It was considered an attempted crime.

The sentry thought for a moment and asked Xu, "I have to report this to our leader."

So they reported it one level at a time until they arrived at Shi Lei's place.

Shi Lei asked about the whole matter, educated Lou Jiayi, and then asked Xu Wen to take her away.

Xu Wen asked Lou Jiayi to wait aside and called Shi Lei aside: "You don't have to worry about me. Just do what you want to do!"

If Shi Lei released the water on his own, Xu Wen would be guilty of a serious crime if there were really spies among these fishermen.

After all, they were all rescued from the high seas.

Shi Lei said with a smile: "Sister-in-law, don't worry, they have all passed the political review. They are really ordinary fishermen. For someone like Lou Jiayi, she doesn't have any ill intentions just by climbing on the wall. We can't force a confession with words or deeds. It's a small thing, you can Don't take it personally."

After hearing what Shi Lei said, Xu Wen felt relieved and left with Lou Jiayi.

"Come to me, what's the matter?"

"Today is my birthday! Can you come to my house for dinner tonight?"

"Ah?" Xu Wen was stunned for a moment, then said: "Happy birthday!"

"Thank you! Ask sister, can you come?" Lou Jiayi looked at Xu Wen with bright dark eyes, full of expectation.

Xu Wen nodded, "Okay."

In the evening, Xu Wen took Xia Chu to attend Lou Jiayi's birthday party.

She brought a cake she made, a piece of meat, and a red envelope.

They bring meat because these fishermen don't like to go out much. In addition to eating the vegetables they grow, they mostly eat fish.

Xu Wen wanted to give their family a change of taste.

Lou Jiayi welcomed Xu Wen in.

The little girl was dressed very festively today, wearing their national costumes, and she looked very happy.

In the Lou family, there is not much of a feast on the children's birthdays, just more red eggs than usual.

It's similar to the red eggs used during Wei Zhuang's confinement period.

Lou Jiayi's mother is gone, so her father, two brothers, and her are the only ones at home.

When his father, Lou Xiangsheng, saw that Xu Wen was a female guest, he was afraid that he would not take good care of her, so he specially called the patriarch's wife to accompany Xu Wen.

Lou Jiayi especially liked the cake Xu Wen sent.

Xu Wen's family is now more and more well-equipped. It is no longer the hard days of building an earthen stove as an oven, and now the cakes they make are becoming more and more exquisite.

I also bought some packaging boxes from a cake shop in Pengcheng. This packaging looks like that.

Lou Jiayi made a wish according to Xu Wen's prompts, blew out the candles, and divided the cake into small pieces for everyone.

As Xu Wen expected, a table of seafood and seasonal vegetables would be considered a feast in some inland cities a few decades later.

Many precious seafood are now daily food on the island.

Xu Wen really likes seafood, mainly because Lou Shujie makes it delicious.

I heard from Lou Jiayi that Lou Shujie is the best cook in their family, especially when it comes to seafood.

Xia Chu also liked it very much, and Xu Wen peeled some shrimps for her.

Although Luo Xiangqin came to accompany Xu Wen, the two of them had little communication.

There is no other reason than that Luo Xiangqin doesn't speak plainly.

The relationship between the two people was that Xu Wen couldn't understand what Luo Xiangqin was saying, but Luo Xiangqin could understand what Xu Wen was saying. Of course, the two people couldn't communicate if they had one-way communication.

It was Lou Jiayi, brother and sister who talked more to Xu Wen.

In particular, Lou Jiayi was chattering very happily and kept going to Xu Wen's house to pick up food.

Xu Wen teased her: "There is a saying that 'to be courteous for nothing is either adultery or theft'. If you are suddenly nice to someone for no reason, you must have some ulterior motive. You are so nice to me all of a sudden, I'm scared!"

She was just teasing the little girl casually, but Lou Jiayi shook her head and said, "I don't rape or steal, but I really have something to ask of you."

Xu asked: "..."

She put the peeled shrimp meat on the plate and let Xia Chu eat it before turning her head.

Seeing Lou Jiayi's serious face, Xu Wen asked curiously: "Tell me about it."

"I want you to help me stay in school."

Lou Jiayi was already twelve years old when she came to the island. It was impossible to start from the first grade. In addition, Song Baoying gave her a pre-school test. Lou Jiayi's level was basically around the fourth grade, so she studied with the fourth grade. .

At first, the Lou family did not agree with their children studying, no matter how old or young they were.

It was Lu Yuanzheng who semi-forced them to send their children to school.

In the past, if children were not allowed to go to school, the family would not be able to blame them and they would have no money. The island exempts children from school fees, opens the fishing grounds to them, and divides the houses and land. It is inappropriate for children not to go to school anymore.

As the saying goes, eating people is short of mouth and short of hands. The patriarch and the patriarch's wife couldn't think of a reason to refute, so they agreed.

However, many children drop out of school after only a few days of schooling. Because of the language barrier, I couldn't keep up.

They have been speaking minority languages ​​since they were young, and suddenly speaking all in vernacular makes it difficult for them to adapt.

Just listening is okay, but the knowledge in the main textbooks is all in Chinese characters, which is particularly difficult for them to accept.

Later, Lu Yuanzheng specially hired a teacher from Central Island who could speak their ethnic language, so the children stopped making noise and dropped out of school.

However, this refers to younger students, such as first and second grade students.

There were not many people as old as Lou Jiayi who went to school. When they went to school, they were transfer students. They had to attend classes with other students and there were no teachers who knew the ethnic language.

Originally there were four transfer students in the third, fourth and fifth years of school, and it was best that Lou Jiayi herself was the only one left.

This little girl is very tenacious. She will ask questions when she doesn't understand. She will ask the teacher and her classmates when she gets home. She will also ask Xu Wen when she meets him sometimes.

In half a year, I suddenly rushed from the bottom to the middle.

Now he is among the top in the class, but his elementary school career is over.

However, after the typhoon, the newly built school also built a junior high school.

On the island, there are primary schools and junior high schools that follow the May 4th system.

Five years of primary school and four years of junior high school.

It's just that nine years of compulsory education is not yet available.

In the past, free primary school on Rainbow Island was a benefit for the officers and soldiers. Later, after the fishermen came to the island, most of them were too poor to take the blame, so they all became free.

But junior high schools still charge fees.

Nowadays, there are more and more people on the island, and there are more and more teachers and students in the school. Especially now, some economic changes have put great financial pressure on the institution, so the junior high school can no longer be free.

Xu Wen subconsciously looked at Lou Xiangsheng.

Lou Xiangsheng glared at Lou Jiayi, "You are a girl, you can already write and read your own name!"

Then he turned to Xu Wen, "Comrade Xu, it's not like I am a cruel father. We just settled on Rainbow Island not long ago, and the family didn't make much money. My eldest son..." He raised his head and gestured to Lou Shujie, " We are already engaged. We have to pay a bride price and marry someone else's girl, all of which require money, and we don't have any spare money for the girl to study."

Lou Xiangsheng was not very good at speaking vernacular, so Lou Shuwei translated these for Xu Wen.

Because Lou Jiayi was too angry to be a translator for Xu Wen.

Lou Shujie raised his head and babbled a few words. Lou Xiangsheng looked very unhappy. The father and son were obviously quarreling.

Xu Wen didn't understand and looked at Lou Shuwei.

Lou Shuwei curled his lips, "My brother said that he would figure out his own solution for the betrothal gift and marriage, and wanted my father to continue to support my sister's schooling. My father disagreed and said that now that we have tried our best, our little income is only enough to give him a wife. No matter how much money you have left..."

Lou Shuwei sighed softly, "Save up money for me to get a wife."

After Lou Shuwei finished translating, he also shouted a few words to Lou Xiangsheng.

No one helped Xu Wen translate this time, but Xu Wen could probably guess that Lou Shuwei should have said that he didn't need Lou Xiangsheng to care about him and just let Lou Jiayi continue to go to school.

Lou Xiangsheng was very angry when he saw his two sons acting like this.

Luo Xiangqin also looked bad. She stood up and muttered.

The father and son all lowered their heads.

Luo Xiangqin said a few more words to Lou Jiayi, who burst into tears, stood up suddenly, lifted the table, and ran out.

Xu asked: "..."

Why did she come to this meal?

Awkward.

She doesn't understand even if he wants to start a fight.

However, Xu Wen didn't want to stay here, so he picked up Xia Chu and chased him out.

Lou Jiayi had nowhere to go, so she ran to the beach and stopped.

Xu Wen put Xia Chu on the beach and let her play with the sand. He stood up and handed a tissue to Lou Jiayi.

The paper towels are produced in Xu Wen's factory. They are new and high-end.

After Lou Jiayi had cried enough, Xu Wen finally spoke: "I want to go to school. Crying and losing my temper won't solve the problem."

Lou Jiayi looked back at Xu Wen, her eyes red and swollen, "Ask me, sister, what should I do?"

"I currently have two options here. First, the seafood your eldest brother cooks is really delicious. If he is willing, I can help him open a seafood restaurant. The income from doing business may be higher than that of you being a fisherman. He should be able to earn enough money as a betrothal gift. This will ease the financial pressure on your family, and maybe he can continue to support your education."

Lou Jiayi curled her lips, "But you can't make money in a month or two by opening a restaurant, right? Even if you can make money, my father won't support me. Doesn't my second brother also have to get married?! The second way is What?"

"The second way is a deal between us. I will support you in school until you fail to pass the exam, and then come and work for me. If you can pass into high school, I will support you until high school. If you can pass into college, I will support you until college. If you can I will provide you with a Ph.D. if you are admitted. But, after you graduate, you must first work for me to pay off your debts."

"I choose the second one!" Lou Jiayi nodded without thinking.

Xu Wen shook his head: "You have to think about it! You only go to high school, but if you go to college, you will be assigned a job after graduation. That means you have to give up the job assigned by the state!"

"I've thought about it and I do!"

"You have to sign a contract for this matter, and you won't be able to regret it in the future."

Lou Jiayi nodded, "I know. I am willing to follow you."

"Okay! But because you are not yet an adult, you still need your father to sign."

"He will also agree. He doesn't have to pay. I can make money by working part-time after graduation. How can he have any reason to disagree?" Lou Jiayi's eyes were red.

Xu Wen was actually a little curious. Logically speaking, the Lou family was a semi-matriarchal society, and the status of girls should be quite high. Why was Lou Jiayi not allowed to go to school?

However, Lou Jiayi was too young to discuss this issue, so Xu Wen had to swallow his curiosity.

After a while, Lou Shuwei and Lou Shujie both chased after him.

Lou Shujie was older and more stable. When he arrived, he first apologized to Xu Wen, "I'm sorry that you came to celebrate Jiayi's birthday and it ended up being so unpleasant. Sorry!"

Xu Wen shook his head, "It doesn't matter."

Lou Shujie lowered his head and said nothing.

Xu asked:? ? ?

OK?

Just as she was about to speak, Lou Shujie raised his head again, "Can I ask you something?"

Xu asked: "..."

Does she look like Guanyin Bodhisattva? Can I make a wish or what?

In the spirit of education, Xu Wen still said: "You tell me first. I will try my best to help if I can."

"Can I work in your factory?"

Xu asked "Huh?", not expecting him to make such a request.

"I can work, and I have the strength." Lou Shujie promised Xu Wen eagerly, thinking that Xu Wen was going to refuse.

"Don't get excited yet. I believe you can do the job. But the problem is, no one has ever come to work in your Crescent Village. Are you sure your father and your clan leader can agree?"

Lou Shujie thought for a moment before speaking, "I will definitely try to convince them."

"I just gave Jiayi two ideas. You might as well discuss it when you go home. Come to me to discuss it when your family can reach an agreement!"

Lou Shujie was stunned for a moment, then thanked him first: "Thank you!"

"You're welcome!" Xu Wen waved his hand towards Lou Jiayi, "Come to me after you and your family have discussed it."

Chapter 192

In August, a big event happened on Rainbow Island.

Xu Wen saw people from other troops coming to the island for the first time.

As soon as these officers and soldiers came ashore, the courtyard was filled with a sense of solemnity.

Xu Wen was very confused about where these people came from.

What are they here for? Acting or something else?

But I only discussed it privately with my sisters-in-law.

Obviously what these people are going to do is of a very high level of confidentiality.

So high that all residents on the island will not be allowed to leave the island for the next month.

Passenger ships also stopped.

It seemed like I was back on Rainbow Island. Leaving the island was extremely difficult and all the supplies had to be delivered by transport ship.

It's even stricter now. At that time, letters came and went freely, but now letters are not allowed to go through.

All officers and soldiers who wanted to take leave were postponed, and Rainbow Island became a closed place that could only be entered but not exited.

Except for some of the officers and soldiers who go to the island to rest every day, most of them are just like the officers and soldiers on the Kaya. They eat and live on the ship.

It's just that the Kaya is fixed in place. Your own ship will leave.

Since we can't leave the island, we often get together to chat in our free time.

The compound is also more strictly managed.

The first few days were fine, and everyone should have rested.

In their spare time, the sisters-in-law either did odd jobs to make money or went to work in Xu Wen or Luo Zemin's factories.

But after a few days, everyone began to become impetuous.

That day Xu Wen went downstairs to take out the trash and saw a bunch of sisters-in-law sitting together downstairs chatting.

When the sisters-in-law saw Xu Wen, they greeted her: "Can I ask my sister-in-law, can we chat for a while?"

Xu Wen walked over and someone immediately offered her a seat.

In fact, Xu Wen is less than six months pregnant, but her belly is already as big as when she was about to give birth in early summer.

"What are you talking about?" Xu asked and Xie sat down.

"Everyone is idle and bored, thinking of doing something. We haven't had that slumber party for a long time, how about we stop doing it? I can't go anywhere today and I'm almost sick from boredom."

"If it's a slumber party, you can just do it. If I'm like this..." Xu Wen patted his belly, "It's not easy to participate."

"Your health is important." Doudou's mother happened to be beside Xu Wen, "I'm afraid you won't be able to sleep well with your body lying on the floor."

"Who says it isn't?"

"What about the rest of us?"

Song Baoying shook her head, "I've done it before. It's strange, but I always feel like sister-in-law Xu Wen is missing something if she doesn't participate."

"Yes, me too." Sister-in-law Wang Lingling agreed.

The other sisters-in-law also sighed, "No! It seems that our pajama party has gradually stopped since Sister-in-law Xu Wen got busy.

"Those of us who are tied together are not as good as our sister-in-law. Let's not talk about the past. Now we are running factories and busy with military-civilian friendships. How can we be like us idlers who spend all day long here and there? Nothing serious."

Xu Wen hurriedly waved his hands: "Sisters-in-law, I heard it, you are scolding me! Blame me for not being gregarious? Well, how about I be the host and treat everyone to dinner?"

Doudou's mother laughed, "Even if you want to invite me, you have to have a place! But Sister-in-law Li's place can't accommodate so many of us. Besides, Sister-in-law Li only has a few kinds of dishes. Everyone is tired of eating them."

Wang Ying added, "Among us sisters-in-law, there are some from the south and some from the north. We all have different eating habits. If you ask us to invite you to dinner, you have to take care of our tastes."

Xu Wen knew Wang Ying was teasing her, so he smiled and said, "It's not impossible. You can choose from the barbecue buffet."

Everyone waved their hands, indicating that they didn't want to.

Because whenever there are any activities on the island, such as battalion headquarters gatherings where someone marries a wife and has a child, it is now a barbecue buffet.

No matter how good the food is, I can't help but eat it often.

Everyone chirped that they were too bored and hoped that Xu Wen could find something for everyone to do.

Although everyone has a job, humans are not machines and cannot work all the time, right?

Besides, even if adults can do it, children can't.

In the past, children could be taken to surrounding cities to play on weekends. Some cities also had amusement parks, and children loved going there.

The atmosphere on the island is a bit tense now, and they are not allowed to wander around the compound at will. Most of them have been on the island for at least a year and have lost the fun of exploring the island. The consequence of not being allowed to go out is that they have to live in heaven and earth at home.

Xu Wen was convinced that her Dongsheng was already relatively well-behaved and took good care of her as a pregnant woman, but it still caused Xu Wen's blood pressure to rise from time to time.

There is no way, children will always be children, no matter how sensible they are, they have reached an age where everyone dislikes them.

Not only Dongsheng, but the building is not that soundproof after all. Recently, from time to time, a child from a certain family can be heard crying and howling, and once he hears it, he will be beaten for real.

This is also a problem.

Xu Wen thought about it for a while, then suddenly he had an idea and suggested: "Then let's have a night market?"

"What is a night market?" Wang Lingling asked.

"The night market is to find a place, a street, a square or something else. Then people who want to do business go to the night market and set up stalls. Anything is fine. There are no restrictions on eating, drinking and having fun."

"This is good!" Doudou's mother applauded, "Everyone who is not doing business can go shopping."

Xu Wen nodded, "Yes! I know that all the sisters-in-law are clever and can make all kinds of things. But the night market is full of people from our island, especially soldiers. So I suggest that some sisters-in-law who are doing carpentry and so on should try their best to Mainly focus on eating and playing. For example, get a small cart or some kind of portable stove, and everyone can make some local snacks. It shouldn't be too complicated or troublesome, but quick dishes, the kind that can be eaten in a few minutes. It also gives soldiers from all over the world a taste of their hometown.

Since you want to pass the time by shopping, of course you can't do without some fun.

Clothing and other things can also be arranged.

Of course, you can do whatever else you think of. In short, the more vendors, the more attractive it is. Otherwise, if there are only one or two stalls set up, who will go shopping? "

"That's a great idea! I'll sign up! I can make our fried cold noodles."

"I can make ice powder."

"I can make marshmallows."

"I can make candied haws!"

"Don't make trouble, is the temperature on our island suitable for making candied haws?"

"That's right...then...then what can I do?"

"I do not know either."

"..."

Everyone was chattering for a long time.

Xu Wen listened for a while and felt that it wasn't that the sisters-in-law didn't know how to do it, but that most of them had never played in the night market and their imaginations were limited. Xu Wen said it would be better to make snacks, and they would only make food.

Xu Wen raised his hands and pressed down, "Sisters-in-law, listen to me. There are actually many local specialty snacks, such as stinky tofu, ice powder, cold skin, Roujiamo, etc. These are all local specialties. And I mean It may be more popular as snacks, but it doesn't say it can only be made as snacks.

You can also try making toys, selling clothes, etc. Anyway, as long as you can think of it, you can try it if it is not high cost and has high flexibility. "

The sisters-in-law asked Xu Wen one after another, can this be done? Is that okay?

Xu Wen smiled and said it was fine.

Whether it's a night market or a market, they often arise in response to people's needs.

In the beginning, anything will work. If business is not good and you can't sell anything, you will naturally be eliminated.

Seeing that everyone was particularly interested in the night market, Xu Wen and Song Baoying went to negotiate with the camp headquarters about setting up stalls.

Now economic policies are gradually liberalizing, and people are slowly starting to be allowed to set up stalls.

What's more, the island is considered a special place with special policies.

After all, looking at the whole country, their island is probably the only one that needs to be closed entirely.

Especially Shi Lei, he knew that Xu Wen was a measured person, and every time he had a headache in the backyard, Xu Wen would solve it.

So I agreed without saying a word.

But the new battalion commander and the chief officer of the unit that had just arrived on the island disagreed.

Shi Lei asked Xu Wen and Song Baoying to go back and prepare, saying that he would convince them.

The next day, Song Baoying came to inform Xu Wen that Shi Lei and the others had met and approved Xu Wen's proposal to hold a night market.

There is a small square in front of Xinri Village and Crescent Village, where the night market can be placed.

"Then give everyone a few days to prepare. The night market will start on Friday night, right?"

"What time is appropriate?"

"It can start as soon as the sun goes down. You can decide when to finish."

"Yes. Shi Lei said that a few people will be arranged to maintain order."

Xu Wen went to Zhu Meizhen's house for dinner in the evening, and the topic of a night market was mentioned at the dinner table.

Zhu Meizhen's first reaction was: "Oh! It's about spending money again."

Xu Wen laughed at her, "Mom, you said that you and my father have a lot of money, so why don't we keep it for anything? Do you want to grow hair?"

It's not that Xu Wen doesn't respect her parents. In addition to buying food and drinks for Xu Qiushi and Zhu Meizhen in various ways every month, she also gives them a sum of money in the name of paying living expenses.

At least three digits a month.

The same goes for Xu Wen and Xu Wang, who give them money every month.

Now, in addition to spending some money for Xu Qie to go to school, the old couple grows their own vegetables and land, and they can't spend much money on other places.

Zhu Meizhen glared at Xu Wen, "Your money can't grow hair! You can't keep dry food in the kennel! If you have any money, spend it quickly! What if there is a disaster and you can't come up with emergency money? manage?"

Of course Xu Qiushi would not interrupt the quarrel between their mother and daughter. After a while of silence, he asked Xu Wen, "Do you think I can set up a stall to repair farm tools for everyone?"

"Of course! There are so many people in the two villages now! Not many people know your craft! Not to mention repairing, you can just sharpen scissors, kitchen knives and sickles!"

Zhu Meizhen: "..."

She glanced at Xu Qiushi, "Why are you joining in the fun at your age?"

"You don't understand! I think these young men in the village have no energy, they are not very good at farming, and they don't understand everything."

The young men Xu Qiushi was talking about were the veterans who settled on the island. Most of them settled here with their families.

Usually, both husband and wife work in the factory and take time off during the busy farming season to work on the farm.

They are all good soldiers, but they are far behind Xu Qiushi in farming.

Farm tools, like weapons, also need maintenance.

For example, a sickle needs to be sharpened like a kitchen knife every now and then.

If the shovel is not used for a long time, it will rust, so it is also necessary to use the shovel.

Shentie shovel is a word in Weizhuang dialect. Xu Wen is not sure which word it is. Anyway, he only knows that after repair, the shovel will become shiny and sharp.

And the hoe and everything are the same.

Zhu Meizhen also knew about this and said nothing more.

But Xu Che said: "Sister, can I go set up a stall?"

Xu Che also wanted to make pocket money and once proposed to work in Xu Wen's factory.

Unfortunately, Xu Wen rejected the offer because he was too young and should focus on studying.

"Of course! This is a social practice class and it is good for you. If you want to go, you can go!" Xu asked.

"Then can I go?" Yuan Bao also raised his hand.

He may not really want to do anything, but he just feels that they also want to go when his uncle is gone.

Before Xu Wen could say anything, Dongsheng also raised his hand, "Mom, I want to go too!"

When Xia Chu heard this, he also raised his hand from Zhu Meizhen's arms, "I'll go!"

Zhu Meizhen tapped Xia Chu's forehead, "You go wherever you go? Why are you a little person joining in the fun?"

Xu Wen also laughed.

Xia Chu definitely can't do it, she is too young.

But the remaining three boys can indeed go.

Xu asked Xu Che, "Have you decided what you want to do?"

Xu Che shook his head.

Dongsheng raised his hand, "I've thought about it! I can set up a stall to help my classmates do their homework! It's ten cents a share!"

Xu asked: "..."

Xu Qiushi and Zhu Meizhen were both amused and laughed.

Winter students have particularly good grades and rank first in grade.

Although, there are only two classes in their grade, with a total of about sixty children.

Xu Wen shook his head, "No! And homework is your own business. Not only can you not set up a stall, but you can't also do it for you. If your classmates have homework that they don't know how to do, you can teach them."

Xu Che made a sound and his head drooped.

Yuan Bao raised his hand: "I want to sell clothes! I can sell the clothes from my mother's shop!"

Zhu Meizhen raised her hand and tapped Yuanbao's forehead with her index finger, "That's a good idea. But have you forgotten? It's because we can't get out of the island that your aunt suggested opening a night market."

Yuan Bao raised his hand and touched his head, and chuckled twice, "That's right!"

"Let's do this! I'll give you a few ideas, and you can discuss what you want to do." Xu Wen said, "The first one is to set a circle. It means to circle a place and place some small gifts from far to near. The principle is to keep the distance from the distance. The more expensive the place, the cheaper. Then get some bamboo circles, or circles made of other materials, and ask Uncle Luo to print a batch for you. Ten or five of them are ten cents, and if you don't get it, you will make money. If you do, you will make money. Just give gifts to others.

Second, shoot. Buy a few toy guns that can shoot bullets, and shoot balloons from a distance. If you hit five balloons in a row, you will get a prize, and if you hit ten balloons in a row, you will get a prize.

The third one is the lottery. Make a box with only one hole that you can put your hand into. Put some lottery tickets in the box. There can be free prizes or first, second and third prizes. The prizes can be set by yourself. Of course, you have to choose something that everyone likes and wants to attract everyone to draw.

the fourth......"

Xu Wenlala came up with seven or eight ideas, which were basically small businesses with small investment but huge profits.

It sounded like Dongsheng and Yuanbao were eager to go out and set up a stall right now.

Dongsheng chose the shooting game without hesitation.

Xu Wen was not surprised that he chose this way, Dongsheng really knew how to shoot. Road expedition they taught.

Until now, Dongsheng has maintained the habit of running and training with the large troops.

Of course, now that I am in elementary school, I can't keep up with training, but I get up early to run and do exercises five days a week, unless I have a cold or fever.

When he was very young, Lu Yuanzheng would run with him on his back. Later, when he was older, he would run with him, but he would only run once every three laps.

Now we can basically keep up with the pace of the large army.

He had been running as long as he could remember, and it had become a habit.

Xu Che chose the ring, and Yuan Bao chose the lottery.

After they selected the project they wanted to participate in, Xu Wen helped them calculate the cost.

Doing business always comes with capital.

For example, if a ring is a fixed cost, how much does it cost, and how much does a toy cost?

The same goes for Dongsheng and the others.

After finishing the calculation, Xu Wen handed the bill to the three of them and asked them: "Do you have enough pocket money?"

Now that family conditions have improved, adults no longer care about their little New Year's money, and usually let them save it themselves.

It's just up to them whether they can save it or not.

The three brothers, no, uncle and nephew looked at each other and shook their heads, "That's not enough!"

Zhu Meizhen laughed and asked Xu Qie: "You need pocket money every day. During the New Year, your eldest, second brother and third sister will give you a lot of lucky money, but you have spent all of it? You must know that your new year's money now has surpassed what our family used to do." I have more money to buy groceries every year! What a waste!"

Xu Che jumped a step away, avoiding Zhu Meizhen's hand that was about to hit him, and asked Xu Wen, "Ask me, sister, if you can lend us some money and pay it back to you when I make money from setting up a stall."

Xu Wen shook his head, "No way!"

Xu Che: "..."

A look of disappointment.

Xu Wen saw that they were getting anxious, so he spoke calmly, "I won't lend it to you for free. But, I can invest. I will find a way to buy back the things you need, but if you make money, in addition to the capital, you will also get points. I'll take part. For example, after deducting the capital, there are still ten yuan left, and we can share five yuan per person equally. Do you agree?"

The three children looked at each other and nodded, "Agree!"

They don't have to contribute capital, and all the money they make is their own.

Xu Qiushi shook his head repeatedly, "Three silly boys!"

Zhu Meizhen also laughed, "This is like counting the money after being sold."

On Friday night, Rainbow Island's first night market opened, and it was busier than expected.

There are no restrictions on setting up stalls, and stall fees are not charged for the time being. Anyone who wants to come can come.

Military wives, children like Xu Qie and factory workers can all come and set up stalls.

Xu Wen temporarily lifted the ban in the factory.

Now that the whole island is not allowed to go out, she doesn't have to worry about something like Wang Xiuxiu happening to the female workers again.

Xu Wen took Xia Chu to visit the night market.

The small square was crowded slowly.

There were more stalls in the night market than Xu Wen had imagined. There really was something for everything.

But the division of sects is quite obvious.

For example, the villagers of Xinri Village, with Xu Qiushi as their capital, are related to agriculture.

Xu Qiushi repairs farm tools for others, while others sell fruits and vegetables.

The stalls of the sisters-in-law sell more food, but they also mix in some other things.

The three little ones are probably the most playful ones.

In fact, the ring shooting lottery is not as simple as everyone sees. There are tricks in it.

Like setting a ring, there are particularities to how close and far you stand to the prize, and how big the ring should be.

Of course Xu Wen will not be so omnipotent and know everything, but she also has a magic mirror as an advisor.

After walking around, Xu Wen felt that this night market was quite interesting.

There are also many people coming to visit.

What surprised Xu Wen most was that she saw Lou Shujie among the vendors.

Lou Shujie saw Xu Wen from a distance and called to her: "Comrade Xu Wen, would you like to have some?"

He sells seafood, cooked seafood. There is also a stove next to it, so you can cook it fresh.

Xu Wen saw that most of his tables were empty and business was not very good, so he sat down and said, "Okay! Bring me some crabs, shrimps and that rice squid."

She has tasted Lou Shujie's craftsmanship, and he is really good at cooking seafood.

They say seafood is easy to cook, it just needs to be steamed. actually not.

Eating by the sea, when Xu Wen first arrived at Rainbow Island, he also had the idea of ​​​​seafood. He had done it several times, but it was not the taste of the ones cooked in restaurants.

"Why did you remember to set up a stall?" Xu Wen started to chat with Lou Shujie.

"Jiayi insists on choosing the second suggestion you gave. But I feel that I am also responsible for this and want to try the first option you recommended. I don't have the capital to open a restaurant, but I can start by setting up a stall."

Xu Wen nodded and expressed his appreciation: "Not bad!"

The advice she gave was not an alternative.

They are quite flexible in choosing whatever they want.

"But, can your family or your clan agree?" Xu Wen asked curiously.

Their clan has a lot of rules and they don't like to deal with outsiders.

Otherwise, it would not have been divided into two villages in the first place.

Lu Yuanzheng felt that their customs should be respected as much as possible.

However, Xu Wen felt that they should be broken up and integrated into the group.

Many of their customs are outdated.

However, Lu Yuanzheng was the chief officer of the island, and his considerations were sound, so Xu Wen didn't say much.

Lou Shujie lowered his eyes and shook his head, "I disagree. But, this is my business. I want to make the decision myself."

Xu Wen looked at his cold stall and suggested: "Everyone who comes to the night market basically comes after they are full, so your business is not good. However, you can consider adding something else. For example, go to Aunt Li's supermarket. Order some wine. Pair it with some edamame and peanuts. I think business will be better."

In fact, the seafood is not very hungry, but people who have eaten there rarely come back to eat here again.

It's different when there's alcohol. There are male workers in both factories.

Everyone likes a drink.

The temperature is not that high at night. If you drink some wine and eat some seafood, life will be fine.

Xu Wen also provided a method of making ice cubes so that he could refrigerate the beer in advance.

Lou Shujie thanked him happily, then thought of something, opened his mouth, then closed it again without saying anything.

Xu Wen guessed that he wanted to borrow money, but he was too embarrassed to ask. If he didn't take the initiative, Xu Wen couldn't speak first.

After thinking about it, she added: "When you go to Aunt Li's to buy wine, you can give it on credit first. Then if you can't sell it, you can return it to her. Don't worry, Aunt Li is very easy to talk to."

She will also go and say hello to Mrs. Li.

Lou Shujie's face became happy again and he thanked him repeatedly.

Xu Wen paid after eating, but Lou Shujie resolutely refused to accept it, "You have helped our family so much, how can I charge you?!"

Xu Wen insisted on giving him the money: "One code equals one code. If you treat me to dinner, I will definitely not pay. But there is capital to open a business. Besides, I should be your first business, right? You accept it , Quan should get off to a good start!"

Lou Shujie took the money and thanked him again and again.

Xu Wen knelt down, wiped the mouth of Xiao Xiachu, who was full of food and had a dirty face, and held her hand and walked away, "Goodbye, uncle!"

Xia Chu said in a childish voice: "Goodbye, uncle!"

Xu Wen also led Xia Chu to support the business of his younger brother, son and nephew.

The three little ones were not as shy as Lou Shujie, so they took Xu Wen's money very rudely.

Xu Wen also bought Xia Chu a chance to have fun.

It's a pity that Xia Chu is too young to cheat directly.

When throwing hoops, Xu Wen stood outside the red line and threw hoops.

Xiao Xiachu walked directly to the toy and put it on her. The most ridiculous thing is that just like that, Xiao Xiachu still missed it.

He acted like a fool when he was not wearing a condom, and refused to leave without holding a toy.

Xu Che gave it to her with a look of disgust, and asked Xu: "Sister, this is my small business, you'd better not bring her to patronize me!"

Tell her whether Xu Wen is happy or not. "

Xu Che: "..."

Relatively speaking, Yuan Bao was much more tactful. Seeing Xu Wen coming over, he consciously gave the lottery box to Xia Chu.

Xu Wen paid the money, Xia Chu grabbed a handful of lottery tickets and Yuan Bao asked her to keep one.

Xia Chu is very lucky, and if he gets started, he will get a second prize.

Yuan Bao glanced at it, silently took back Xia Chu's lottery ticket, and then handed Xia Chu a small doll.

Xu Wen raised his eyebrows.

If she remembered correctly, the second prize should be a toy car she gave Yuan Bao on his birthday.

Pretty big.

Yuan Bao sighed softly, "Auntie, she doesn't know how to play. For her, this doll is just right. Do you think she likes it so much?"

Xu asked: "..."

This doll is a handmade fabric made by my sister-in-law. I guess it was given to me by my sister-in-law when they were visiting the house, and it didn't cost any money at all.

After a long while, Xu Wen sighed, "You have received your mother's true inheritance!"

But she didn't care and led Xia Chu forward.

No matter what, Yuan Bao is her nephew.

Besides, Xia Chu was so happy when she won the prize, why would she want to sabotage it?

What's more, Yuan Bao made money and gave her half of it.

Dongsheng's stall business is second only to Xu Qie's trap.

There are mostly military children on the island, and they all regard their fathers as heroes. If they finally get their hands on a gun, they will definitely give it a try.

Those who failed to hit basically contributed their money to Dongsheng.

Some veterans who haven't touched a gun for a long time came over and wanted to try it.

But Dongsheng refused, "Uncle, you are all experts, so it's not a good idea to come and do business. You can play if you want to, but you see, you don't like my prize, so why don't you take the money and win without the prize?"

Both parties agreed on this.

Dongsheng can only afford a few balloons.

I also want to play in early summer.

But she was too small, and she couldn't even carry the toy gun. She held the handle of the gun with both hands, used the table as a fulcrum, aimed at the fixed balloon, and then added her own voice.

"boom!"

"Bang bang!"

Every time she dubbed a voice, Dongsheng was very cooperative, popping a balloon with a needle.

Finally, he won the biggest prize.

The biggest prize is a big puppet.

Lu Yuanzheng bought the puppet for Xu Wen.

Lu Yuanzheng's original intention in buying the doll was so that Xu Wen could sleep with the doll while he was not at home.

However, the chances of Xu Wen being able to sleep on his own were slim. He used to accompany Dong Sheng, then Xia Chu, and then became pregnant again. He had to use a maternity pillow, so he kept it idle.

This time Dongsheng took it as a prize.

Now the prize is being used to coax Xia Chu.

It's like going around in a circle and returning to your home again.

Doudou's mother happened to see this scene and couldn't stop laughing: "What do you call this? Don't the wealth go to outsiders? It's just such a grand prize, and you get it home again."

Dongsheng saw Doudou and immediately came up to him, "Doudou, do you want to play? No money!"

Doudou wanted to play, "But I don't know how."

"Come, let me teach you!"

Dongsheng taught Doudou step by step.

Dongsheng's technique is really good, he just hit all the balloons on a big disk.

An even more magical scene is coming.

Dongsheng took out the electric motorcycle and gave it to Doudou, "No! Your special prize!"

Xu asked: "..."

The motorcycle was Xu Wen's birthday gift to him.

It's just a smaller version of a toy car. It's not very fast, not much faster than an adult walking.

The point is that motorcycles are often used by winter students as scooters to go to school.

He usually drives Doudou to and from school.

So after giving this to Doudou, was it Doudou who carried him?

Doudou's mother smiled and bent over, "I feel like I don't have to fight anymore! According to this progress, when will your house be transferred to our Doudou name?"

Xu asked: "..."

Xu Wen blinked, "How about I transfer the ownership to you now, and then give you my son too!"

Doudou's mother waved her hand, "No! It's still early. You can make money so much. If you make more, we will take over."

Xu asked: "..."

On the necessity of lying flat.

What do you do to make money?

Sooner or later, family property belongs to the children, and sooner or later the children belong to other people's families.

"My mother should really come and see this scene. What are you saving the money for? You can earn it by spending it on yourself." Xu Wen sighed.

Doudou's mother couldn't stop laughing.

"Don't laugh! Don't forget that you are pregnant too! Do you dare to guarantee that it will still be a daughter?"

Song Baoying gave birth to a son for her second child.

Doudou's mother stopped laughing, thought for a while, and then started to laugh again: "It's okay. At worst, we will give the money Doudou transferred from your money to my daughter-in-law's family."

Xu asked: "..."

I want to lie down even more.

Lou Xiangsheng finally brought Lou Jiayi to Xu Wen.

The contract was signed.

Xu Wen lent money to Lou Jiayi to study, and when Lou Jiayi graduated, she would work for Xu Wen to pay off the debt.

In fact, this contract was mainly for Lou Xiangsheng to read, so Xu Wen did not write down the amount of repayment or working hours.

She just wanted to help Lou Jiayi, but she didn't want Lou Xiangsheng to object.

According to her understanding of the Lou family, they don't like to owe favors to outsiders.

Lou Jiayi is still young, but when he graduates, he might regret working for her.

Besides, Lou Jiayi might be laid off when he graduates. By then, who knows if Xu Wen will still be in short supply?

Lou Jiayi's side is happy, but Lou Shujie's side is not so lucky.

Lou Shujie followed Xu Wen's suggestion and got some wine from Mrs. Li.

Sure enough, it attracted a lot of wine bugs.

Order one or two dishes and have a drink with a few people.

Business is doing pretty well.

I heard from Mrs. Li that Lou Shujie paid off the money he owed her in a few days and bought another batch of wine.

After Xu Wen heard about it, he went to the night market out of curiosity and wanted to take a look.

The most prosperous business at the night market is either eating or playing.

If you play, the three little ones can be said to dominate the night market.

Many children saw the three of them doing business well and followed suit.

But they didn't learn the ropes inside, and they were either trapped or shot until they went bankrupt, or the toys they provided were not very attractive and didn't attract many customers.

But the three of them, Xu Che, also had their shortcomings exposed.

For example, I am not good at math and often charge the wrong money.

Sometimes I will be reminded that sometimes I can only suffer a loss.

The first time Xu Qie worked all night, and when he settled the accounts and paid the money, he cried for half the night.

Can you not cry?

With the capital, the total income was ten or eight yuan, and I lost seven yuan due to miscalculation.

Xu Wen laughed at him unkindly.

It was Zhu Meizhen, a mother who felt sorry for her child, who secretly gave him the seven yuan.

Dongsheng and Yuanbao have also done this kind of thing, but they haven't encountered anyone who paid a large amount, so they only lost a few cents.

The saying that one learns from a lesson and spends money to buy lessons is not a joke.

In the next semester, Yuan Bao and Xu Qie's math scores will improve significantly.

The reason why Dongsheng was not promoted was because he had already passed the double hundred test and there was really no room for improvement.

But that's a story for another day.

All in all, because the sisters-in-law come from all over the country, representative snacks from all over the country can basically be found at night markets.

During the evening break, the officers and soldiers also came to cheer.

The workers' wages are not low, and they are not reluctant to spend money to buy snacks occasionally.

Except for the people in Crescent Village, everyone still supports the night market, whether they are business people or simple buyers.

The only exception in Crescent Village is Lou Shujie.

Xu Wen led Xia Chu and saw from a distance that Lou Shujie's stall was surrounded by people on three floors inside and three outside.

Xu Wen said to himself: "Is business so good?"

She had a hunch that Lou Shujie's business would not be bad, but to be honest, Xu Wen was still surprised that it was so good.

Only when I got closer did I realize something was wrong.

These people are not customers, they are people from Crescent Village.

Xu Wen felt bad, he was just here to destroy the stall.

Xu Wen hurriedly found a sister-in-law nearby and left Xia Chu to look after for a while before he squeezed into the crowd.

Sure enough, Lou Shujie lowered his head like the prisoner, and Lou Hanshan and Luo Xiangqin led the people to stand opposite Lou Shujie.

Lou Shujie's guests were crowding behind to watch the fun.

Lou Xiangsheng bent over and apologized to Lou Hanshan: "Clan leader, you also know that Shujie is getting married soon, and he just wants to make some money as a gift, and he has not done anything illegal."

Lou Shuwei and Lou Jiayi guarded Lou Shujie.

Lou Hanshan frowned, "Xiang Sheng, it's not that I'm unreasonable. It's not like you don't know the system of our clan...the village. They are all joint ownership. The fruits of everyone's labor are shared. Shujie ran out to do business, and he didn't care if he made money. Turn it in, doesn't this break the rules? How do you want me to manage other people in the future?"

Lou Jiayi heard this and said loudly: "That's not a rule, that's a bad habit! It's not just the rules left by our ancestors that are good. Now that the country has subcontracted the land to each household, why should you still have the final say on the land in our village?"

Lou Shuwei nodded in agreement: "This is not a village business. It is a business that my brother did with his own money. Why do I have to hand it over?"

After hearing this, Lou Xiangsheng turned around and scolded his children: "Who do you have to say? Shut up!" Then he turned to Lou Hanshan and said, "Chief, our family's situation is a bit special. Of my three children, only one has land. Yes. We are a family of four, and we can only share the food and seafood for two of us. We can provide food and clothing, but you can't live just for food and drink, right? The children have to marry a wife, start a family, start a business and live a life, right? "

It turned out that Lou Shujie, whose surname was not Lou, was an orphan adopted by Lou Xiangsheng, Lou Shuwei was his son, and Lou Jiayi was also an adopted orphan.

According to the rules of their village, Lou Shujie and Lou Jiayi could only share food rations but not land.

Lou Hanshan said: "I know you are having a hard time, and I will do my best to help you if I can. You have also grown up in our clan since you were a child. Our rules have always been like this, and it is not that I am targeting you. If something goes wrong Clan rules, how will this village be governed in the future?"

Luo Xiangqin also spoke: "Xiang Sheng, everyone knows that you are in trouble. But now you are getting more and more out of line. Let's do it! You can do Shujie's business if you have to. According to the rules, the bulk of it has to be handed over to the clan! "

Lou Jiayi couldn't stand listening and asked: "Why? What does my eldest brother's business have to do with the clan?"

Luo Xiangqin frowned and scolded her: "Since you said it has nothing to do with the clan, then ask your brother to move his household registration out of the village!"

Upon hearing this, Lou Xiangsheng hurriedly pulled Lou Jiayi behind him, then bowed his head and apologized: "Sister-in-law, don't be like a child."

Moving the household registration out of the village is equivalent to expelling the clan. Is this okay? !

Lou Jiayi was still unconvinced and murmured in a low voice: "How great is Xinri Village if you just accommodate yourself?!"

Her voice is not too quiet, and she can hear everything that needs to be heard.

Lou Hanshan was so angry that he started to tremble. He pointed at Lou Jiayi and said to Lou Xiangsheng: "Listen! This is the good daughter you taught! I told the children not to go to school! What did each of them learn? Our ancestors have forgotten it!" You don't even respect your elders anymore!"

Xu Wen couldn't stand listening and took a step forward, "Village Chief Lou, your words are biased."

All lives in the village were saved by Lu Yuanzheng. As Lu Yuanzheng's wife, all the villagers in Xinyue Village gave Xu Wen face.

Lou Han calmed down a bit on the mountain, "Comrade Xu asked, why are you here?"

"I really like Lou Shujie's seafood. I wanted to come over and try it, but I didn't expect that you guys would come here just in time to question me. Speaking of which, I should also apologize to you. It was me who came up with the idea for him to do business." Xu Wen finished. , you have to bend down and bow.

Maybe my belly is very big now, and it's difficult to bend down.

Lou Hanshan didn't dare to answer. Luo Xiangqin hurriedly helped Xu Wen, "Comrade Xiao Xu, what you said is serious."

"Serious? Didn't you just say that Lou Shujie broke the rules of your clan?" Xu Wen pretended not to understand, "That shouldn't be quite serious."

"That's for people in our clan. Comrade Xiao Xu, you are not from our clan."

"Then Chief Lou, let me ask you, are you still the Lou clan now? Aren't you the relationship between the village chief and the villagers of Xinyue Village? Besides, even if it is your clan rules, I want to ask you, which is more important, national law or family rules? big?"

"Of course it's national law." Lou Hanshan affirmed.

"Since it is a national law, in January this year, the country confirmed the policy of contracting land to families and individuals. That is, like Xinri Village, farmland is contracted to households on a per capita basis. When we distributed land on the island last year, The country has not yet issued a policy. Your clan's rules are no different from our country's collective land contracting system, so it is up to you to allocate it yourself.

Now that the national laws have been enacted, do you also want to change the old customs? You can't say you are going against the country, right? "

Lou Hanshan's face suddenly turned ugly, and so did Luo Xiangqin.

Lou Hanshan's mouth moved, but he couldn't say a word. He turned to Luo Xiangqin for help.

Luo Xiangqin forced a smile: "Comrade Xu Wen, your hat is too heavy! Generally speaking, the country will also respect the ethnic rules of our ethnic minorities."

A sentence of "asking comrades" expresses the distance and distance between people. It was obvious that he was somewhat dissatisfied with Xu Wen.

Since Xu Wen opened his mouth, he would not be afraid of them.

"You also said it is normal. It is allowed as long as it does not affect the national conditions. However, many of your bad habits have seriously violated the rights of other people!"

Chapter 193

Luo Xiangqin wanted to say something else, but Xu Wen waved his hand to stop him, "I heard that many customs of the Lou people are very similar to those of the Li people. It happens that there are some Li people living on the central island. They are also now implementing the policy of subcontracting land to households under the leadership of the government. ."

Lou Hanshan still couldn't help but say: "Lu Tuan said that our village can implement self-government."

"Autonomy does not mean oppression and exploitation of others. As Jiayi said just now, many customs and regulations have gradually become outdated with the passage of time and need to be reformed. Not to mention, our country is big, right? In the past, everyone was in the same pot. It's a bit similar to your clan's rules. It almost means sharing the joys and sorrows.

However, as time went by, practice proved that this system did more harm than good, so our leaders made a decisive decision and changed back to subcontracting land to households.

So the rules of the country can be changed, but the rules of your clan cannot be changed?

Besides, your clan is not evenly distributed, right? As far as I know, the clan leader has far more land than other people, and the people close to you also have slightly more land than the average villager. So why is this? Does this look like the landowners and long-term workers of the past? "

One sentence made the patriarch and the patriarch's wife change their expressions at the same time.

Lou Hanshan said sternly: "Comrade Xiao Xu, don't talk nonsense!"

Luo Xiangqin also said: "Comrade Xu Wen, are you taking the blame a little too far? Since we have said that we are allowed to allocate the land by ourselves, what does it have to do with how we allocate it? Or can you still handle the land on the island? host?"

Xu Wen raised his eyebrows and chuckled.

This Luo Xiangqin was indeed a woman whose power was higher than that of the clan leader. She responded in the same way as others, and gave Xu Wen a big hat in return.

Xu Wen shrugged, "Originally, it has nothing to do with me. I really can't be the master of this island. But, as it happens, Lou Xiangsheng owes me money, and Lou Shujie is working part-time to make money to pay me back. If you don't let him make money, then who should I turn to? Want money? Besides, although I can't be the master of this island, you can't be the master either."

Lou Hanshan looked at Lou Xiangsheng.

Lou Xiangsheng nodded with an embarrassed look on his face, "I did borrow the money."

This is true, but he doesn't need to pay it back.

He chose to lie for his son.

Xu Wen glanced at Lou Xiangsheng and said nothing.

Lou Hanshan's expression changed, and he snorted angrily, "Comrade Xiao Xu, our lives were saved by Lu Tuan. You are his wife, and we respect you. But even if it is Lu Tuan, he cannot break our rules wantonly. Since If the island can't accommodate us, then we'll just leave!"

"Where are we going?" Xu Wen asked curiously.

Luo Xiangqin is also dissatisfied with Lou Hanshan's impulsiveness, but at present they need to ask Xu Wen, an "outsider", first. Luo Xiangqin smiled and said, "Then I won't bother to ask my comrades about my concerns."

Luo Xiangqin patted Lou Hanshan on the back to help him calm down, and her voice when speaking to Xu Wen was a bit colder: "Comrade Xu Wen, we have seen that Comrade Lu Yuanzheng has been courteous to you again and again, but you are also too aggressive. Yes, Our villagers in Loujia Village were in distress and sought refuge on Rainbow Island because of the kindness of Comrade Lu Yuanzheng!

But that's not what you asked. You are not qualified to tell our Lou family. Our clan leader is right, if you don't want to leave me here, you will have your own place to stay. If you really can't tolerate us, we'll just leave! "

Xu Wen nodded and looked at the Crescent Village villagers behind Lou Hanshan.

Although the whole village will not be mobilized, all the prominent people in their village are here.

"Whether you leave or not actually has little impact on me. Even whether Lou Shujie makes money and has a wife or not has nothing to do with me. The biggest reason why I open my mouth to meddle in this nosy matter is because your village If we don't make corrections, we will drag down the whole island."

Xu Wen raised his finger and pointed at the workers sitting drinking at the small table behind Lou Shujie or the villagers in Xinri Village, and then said: "You and the villagers in Xinri Village have a home on the island together. We are all the same. The house was built from scratch. More than a year has passed, do you see the difference?"

This night market square is right in the center of the southernmost end of Crescent Village and Xinri Village.

Xu asked where they were standing. On the right was Xinri Village and on the left was Crescent Village.

Everyone subconsciously looked up to see these two villages.

In fact, nothing can be seen from the outside. The houses in the two villages were built at the same time. It has only been about a year now, and they are all newer houses.

Moreover, the appearance, size and layout of each house are all the same.

Only the yard in front of the door was built by myself.

Some are fenced, some are built with bricks.

Although nothing can be seen at a glance, everyone in the night market knows that there is still a difference.

The villagers in Xinri Village are getting richer and richer, while the people in Xinyue Village are still just getting enough food and clothing.

Among the villagers in Xinri Village, in addition to farming, some do business with Xu Wen and some work in factories.

The villagers of Crescent Village have not only farmland but also fishing grounds for fishing, so it stands to reason that their lives will not be bad.

It is a problem with the distribution system that causes everyone to be inactive in working. As Xu Wen said, they are just trying to make ends meet.

It looks very much like Wei Zhuang in the big pot rice era.

Of course, Xu Wen didn't know whether Wei Zhuang had become rich now.

For a moment, the crowd of onlookers began to talk, but no one in the middle of the circle spoke.

Everyone in the world is discerning, and fashion can deceive themselves in the game. Everyone is the same, but if there is a comparison, it will immediately tell the difference.

Luo Xiangqin was a woman after all, and she was quite unreasonable. She snorted coldly: "The starting point is different, how about a few differences? Most of the villagers in Xinri Village are veterans. They have retirement pensions that are better than ours." rich."

"No! Our money has long been sent back to our hometown. Just like you, we settled here with our bare hands." Lou Shujie, one of the diners, retorted.

Others nodded in agreement: "Yes! All the money we saved while serving in the army was left to our families, and we didn't leave much money with us."

Xu Wen nodded, "Even if you're right, they have the capital to make a fortune and you don't. What about these workers? They don't come out to work with money, right? Just pick one of them and ask them how much their annual income is."

Xu Wen pointed at the workers gathered around to watch the excitement.

After all, no one can bring a lot of money to work for others, right?

Luo Xiangqin still had something to say: "If one person is full and the whole family is not hungry, how can they live the same life as ordinary people? Besides, if you work for you, you will take care of their food and housing. Of course they will earn a lot."

Originally, some of the onlookers didn't know the truth, and they all felt that Xu Wenwen, an ordinary citizen, spoke in such a loud tone, which was a bit bullying.

After listening to this conversation, everyone felt that the Lou family was being unreasonable.

Xu Wen remained calm: "You are right to say that. But as we all know, due to some reasons, there are no old, weak, women and children in the entire Loujia Village. Although there are still some underage children, they are all based on the current labor force. It's totally possible to survive. If you are willing, except for children under the age of sixteen, you can come to work in our factory. As for the children, anyone who comes to work in our factory will support your students. How about it? Come? "

Luo Xiangqin stopped talking, they would definitely not come. But it wasn't her place to say this.

Lou Hanshan shook his head and refused: "Thank you, Comrade Xiao Xu, for your kindness! But one code must be the same. Lou Shujie is from my Loujia Village, so he must follow our rules. It doesn't matter if you think we are wrong. Choose a day, and we will move out collectively. That's it."

Xu Wen raised his chin behind Lou Hanshan and said, "Chief, first of all, there is no Lou Family Village now. There is only Crescent Village here, and Crescent Village has to accept the militarized management of Rainbow Island, not your Lou Family. In addition, , Patriarch, you might as well ask, how many of these people behind you still want to follow you?"

Lou Hanshan's face suddenly turned ugly, and Luo Xiangqin's face also turned pale.

Lou Hanshan subconsciously followed Xu Wen's eyes and turned back.

Wherever his eyes passed, everyone who looked at him avoided their eyes.

The meaning is very clear, no one wants to leave.

Lou Hanshan bit the tip of his tongue, and his mouth tasted like rust.

He understood what everyone meant, no one wanted to leave.

The Lou family broke away from the Li ethnic group but did not belong to the Li ethnic group. Due to various desires, the Lou family has been wandering on the sea and struggling to survive in the cracks. All the people lived in fear under the oppression of pirates.

Here comes Rainbow Island, where there are spacious and bright houses to live in, there are pirate-free seas where you can fish, there is land for farming, and the children can go to school.

No one wants to leave anymore.

In fact, he didn't want to either.

It's just that when it comes to talking, he has no way out, he can't slap himself in the face.

Lou Hanshan sighed and closed his eyes. He was about to say that if no one left, he would go alone.

Xu Wen spoke first: "I haven't finished what I said just now. Even if, as the patriarch's wife said, the workers' food and drink are provided by the factory, you all need to support your family. Isn't there a good comparison method now?"

Xu Wen pointed at Lou Shujie and said, "As we all know, the conditions of Lou Xiangsheng's family are basically the worst among the villagers in Xinyue Village. They have very little seafood on their farmland. They barely have enough food for a family of four. Now, Lou Jiayi still wants to study, and Lou Shujie wants to do business.

How about we make a bet? "

Lou Hanshan and Luo Xiangqin looked at each other, and Lou Hanshan said: "What are you betting on?"

"Give Lou Shujie a month. Let's see how much money he can earn after one month. Whether he can earn the same income as his family of four in Xinyue Village last year. If so, then patriarch, you must also consider the lives of most villagers. Give them a chance to go out. A clan is a clan, and a village is a village.

If not, then I will apologize to you in public and unconditionally support the children in Xinyue Village who want to continue going to school. "

Lou Hanshan looked at Luo Xiangqin, who nodded.

Lou Hanshan knew that this bet would not do Xu Wen any good, so he gave him a step down. If you win, the whole village will benefit; if you lose, you will have reason to relax and change the clan rules.

Even if he doesn't want to change it yet, he won't be able to do it when the time comes.

If everyone in Xinyue Village saw that Lou Shujie earned a year's income in one month, who would be willing to live a miserable life?

When the time comes, they will do business without asking or provoking them. Even if they dare not do so, they will secretly go to Pengcheng to do business.

Lou Hanshan thought of this and sighed, "Okay, I'll bet with you!"

He is not a ungrateful person, "If you win, I will also apologize to you for what happened today!"

Xu Wen waved his hand, "Clan leader, you don't have to be so polite, as long as you don't hate me for meddling in my own business!"

Lou Hanshan shook his head, turned and left.

Luo Xiangqin watched Xu Wen hesitate to speak, and the emotions in his eyes changed for a while.

There was envy, admiration and regret, but in the end he said nothing, turned around and left.

When the patriarch and the others walked away, Lou Shujie thanked Xu Wen: "Comrade Xu Wen, thank you!"

Lou Xiangsheng, Lou Shuwei and Lou Jiayi also came around to express their thanks.

Xu Wen waved his hand, chose a table and sat down, "I'm a little hungry after talking too much, please give me a plate of crabs!"

Lou Shujie responded and did it.

Lou Jiayi sat down next to Xu Wen, "Ask me, sister, what if my brother doesn't make that much money? Then wouldn't you have lost a lot of money?"

"Yes!" Xu Wen teased her, "So you have to help your brother well and never let him lose money! This is not only to protect my wallet, but also to give hope to your tribe. Can you break those pedantic terms you used to have? It depends on your brother!"

"Ah?" Lou Jiayi became even more nervous, "What should I do? What if I can't do it?"

Lou Jiayi not only muttered to herself, but also turned to ask Lou Shujie, who was busy at the stove: "Brother, can you do it?"

Lou Shujie said nothing.

It was his first time doing business and he felt very unsure. But if he could not do it, he was afraid that Xu Wen would be disappointed, so he had to remain silent.

Xu Wen was not in a hurry to speak. She stood up and asked them to wait for her while she went to fetch Xia Chu back first.

After all, my sister-in-law is running a business at a stall, so I can't help her take care of the children all the time.

After bringing Xia Chu over, the crabs made by Lou Shujie were also served.

"How is it? Have you discussed a solution?"

Lou Shujie shook his head.

Lou Xiangsheng frowned and was about to kneel down to Xu Wen, "Girl, do your best, save people to the end, and send Buddhas to heaven. Can you give us some pointers?!"

If they really lose the bet, I'm afraid their family will never be able to hold their heads high in the village.

On the other hand, the little girl Lou Jiayi was more generous, "If you lose, you lose! At worst, our family will move to Xinri Village! Xinri Village is so good and so free! What age is it, and our clan is still so feudal! It really follows the saying that the poorer we are, the worse things will be. many!"

Xu asked: "..."

Lou Shuwei rolled his eyes and said to Lou Jiayi: "You are so talkative, why didn't you argue with the clan leader just now? You are more powerful now that everyone is gone!"

Lou Jiayi: "..."

Girls, no matter what their age, are basically unreasonable in taking points. Lou Jiayi stiffened her neck and said, "You're still talking about me! I dare to say something to the patriarch, but what about you? You're a gay man and you don't dare to say a word!" "

Lou Shuwei: "..."

Lou Shujie waved his hand to stop his brother and sister from fighting, "You two, stop arguing!"

Then he looked at Xu Wen, "Comrade Xu Wen, my dad is right, please show me a clear way! I'm not afraid of not making money, the main thing is that I don't want you to lose. Besides, if I lose, what will happen to the young people in our clan?" People have even less hope."

Lou Shuwei nodded fiercely, "That's right. Sister Xu Wen, you don't know how many people standing behind them secretly gave you a thumbs up when you criticized our clan leader today. We don't know about other places. Just on this Rainbow Island Come on, all the people who follow you, as long as they don't cheat and cheat, will all make money, and their lives will be better and better!

I have chatted with your workers several times, and when I heard about their wages, I became very jealous. I discussed with my father to work for you, but unfortunately he wouldn't let me. The main clan leader wouldn't let it! "

Lou Jiayi snorted, "It's the same as letting me go to school. She also said that I set a bad example for the girls in the clan! The clan leader's wife obviously went to school herself, but she didn't let my father send us to school. . She said it was useless to go to school. In the final analysis, it was not because she had suffered the hardship of being educated during a not so good time. But now the world has changed!

At that time, the country did not promote reading, but now it does! "

Lou Xiangsheng glared at Lou Jiayi, "Don't talk nonsense! The patriarch's wife is a good person."

Xu Wen knew that in his clan, the clan leader's wife did not have an official position, but she was almost like taking charge of politics behind a curtain. Many big decisions were made by her.

He also sounds like a man with a story.

However, Xu Wen was not very interested in the story of the patriarch's wife. She was more concerned about Lou Shujie.

Betting in front of so many people is not about losing.

She also had to borrow Lou Shujie's hand to tear open a gap in their clan and radically change some bad customs.

Of course, some innocuous traditions can be preserved.

National culture must be supported.

"Without the intervention of your clan leader, what would have been your original plan? You wouldn't have planned to set up a stall at the night market, right?"

Lou Shujie scratched his head and said with embarrassment: "I didn't think that far ahead. I thought about giving it a try from the beginning, and I lost it. I really didn't make any money on the first day. But I listened to your idea and got better. Wine, and then business gradually improved."

He pointed at the diners and said, "Most of them are repeat customers. Now the tables are full at night and we make a lot of money."

However, it is far from enough to say that one month can catch up with our annual income. Although we don't have much land, the clan leader does take care of our family. At the end of the year, he will use part of his harvest to supply our family.

At the end of the day, the family must have an income of several hundred dollars. "

How much has he earned in the past few days? It's not much after the cost, only about twenty yuan.

This is a lot for their family.

Xu Wen nodded, "The reason you earn less now is because of high costs and few customers. But it's not unrealistic to think of a way to earn a few hundred yuan a month. As the saying goes, doing business is like fighting a war. It depends on the right time, place, and people. .

Conditions are currently favorable for you. Because Rainbow Island is currently closed, no one can go out and there are no entertainment activities. The night market is one of the few pastimes, and workers and villagers will come here.

It's hard to say if Rainbow Island is unblocked, everyone can go out. Therefore, the timing is finally there.

As for the location, it doesn't matter if the location is good or not. Your location is not bad for this night market.

The most important thing is the people.

After all the trouble today, you are considered a celebrity in this night market. Out of curiosity or sympathy, there should be a lot of customers coming to you in the past few days. All you have to do is find a way to keep them and make their money. "

Xu Wen stopped and took a sip to moisten his throat.

The current per capita income on the island is actually quite high. The lowest one is Crescent Village, they are the so-called average ones.

So after work is over, everyone is still willing to have a meal and drink together.

Lou Shujie thought about it carefully and still felt a little unsure, "However, there are only a thousand people on our island. Most of them are officers and soldiers. They don't go out much recently, and they only go out for a walk on weekends. There are only a few hundred people left. Most of them are lesbians who don't drink. There are so many gay men, so it's impossible for them to come to the bar every day?"

"You're right! Those who drink are indeed gay. But what you sell here is seafood, so you just have to find a way to attract lesbians. I have watched you cook seafood these days, and I found that your method is relatively simple. Basically The main method is to steam. But some seafood is not suitable for steaming, and many customers are not comfortable with it. You can add some cooking methods.

Take shrimps as an example. You currently mainly boil shrimps, but you can try other methods, such as braised prawns, tea shrimps, etc.

The same goes for other shellfish, you can try stir-frying. You can also try braised mackerel. Or simply get a grill and grill some oysters or other grilled seafood. And so on, there are so many kinds of seafood, if you can't make the same thing in a month, are you afraid that no one will come to eat it? "

People's dietary needs are different in different eras. A few decades later, people will pay more attention to health and advocate eating light foods with less oil and salt. But in the early 1980s, people's lives were just getting better, and they hadn't eaten enough big fish or meat yet. Who cares about eating steamed seafood every day? It still needs heavy oil and seasoning to be attractive.

Lou Shujie grimaced: "But I only know a few simple methods."

Xu asked: "..."

She thought for a moment and said, "I'll copy a few recipes for you later, and you can study them yourself. No one is picky, as long as they're not unpalatable."

It's not hard to find a few recipes from the Magic Mirror.

Lou Shujie's eyes lit up and he nodded repeatedly.

Lou Jiayi automatically took over the task of playing with Xia Chu.

The child couldn't sit still and now started to make a fuss, asking Xu Wen to take her away.

Lou Jiayi held her and walked around.

Xu Wen continued: "After enriching the food recipes, the next step is marketing. Marketing is the means to increase your customers. Let me give an analogy, for example, if you buy seafood for ten yuan a night, you can drink unlimited alcohol."

Lou Shujie shook his head repeatedly, "That won't work! My profit margin is very low. I can't make much money from ten yuan of seafood. If I drink unlimited drinks, I will lose money."

Xu Wen thought the same thing. Beer existed in this era, but it was not that popular. Especially the beer on the island was still relatively expensive due to transportation costs.

So he made another suggestion, "How about you try the recharge discount? I just deposit money with you first. For example, if I deposit ten yuan, I will receive a gift of one or two yuan. I know your profit is small, so you can increase it appropriately. A little profit.

I know that you catch seafood yourself from the sea, and you usually earn a hard-earned salary. But if you follow the recipe I gave you, you will definitely need to add a lot of seasonings, so it is appropriate to add a little more to the price. You add the cost of the gift.

In addition, gifts do not necessarily have to be cash. For example, you can make some crab paste, shrimp paste, or the dried fish you made as gifts.

Otherwise, offer group discounts. For example, you can get a 10% discount if you introduce a table of people to dinner, and you can get a 20% discount if you introduce two tables.

In addition, you can also create some attractive gimmicks. I know you are also good at singing and dancing. You can try asking Shuwei and Jiayi to perform some singing and dancing in front of the stall to attract people. "

Lou Shuwei shook his head repeatedly. He didn't do anything, his face was already red, "This... this won't work!"

"Then you want your brother to lose?"

Lou Shuwei shook his head faster. After shaking, he looked at Lou Shujie and then at Xu Wen, gritted his teeth and nodded.

"Of course, I'm just giving you an idea. A few small suggestions. And I'm not a seafood cook and I don't know how to do it. I don't know how much your profit is. I'm just giving you an idea. I'm just giving it a try. How do you go home? Let's discuss it again. I'll go find my friends and ask for some seafood recipes for you."

The Lou family and his son would like to express their gratitude again.

Xu Wen's back started to hurt after sitting for so long, so he said a few more instructions and got up to say goodbye.

On the way back, I bought some snacks for Xia Chu and took her home to give her a bath.

Dongsheng also came back from playing outside.

"Aren't you staying at grandma's house tonight?" Xu Wen was a little confused.

Now the little one is inseparable every day. Sometimes Xu Wen asked Dongsheng to come back and sleep, but he wouldn't come back.

Dongsheng hummed, obviously in a low mood, said hello to Xu Wen, took his clothes and went to take a shower.

Xu Wen raised his eyebrows, which was not surprising.

Under normal circumstances, the two are just inseparable, but there are also unusual situations, such as quarrels.

At the age of half a child, it is normal to have a few quarrels.

Xu Wen first took Xia Chu back to the bedroom to put him to sleep and take a rest himself.

Having a big belly is inconvenient and extremely uncomfortable.

After Xia Chu was put to sleep, she felt relieved. She got up and went to Dongsheng's bedroom and knocked on the door, "Can I come in?"

After a while, Dongsheng said angrily: "Come in!"

Xu Wen pushed the door open and entered the room. Dongsheng was lying on the bed, with the quilt covering his head, shrugging.

"Why are you still crying? Did you quarrel with your uncle or with Yuan Bao?" Chunsheng, who is on summer vacation, also came to the island, but Chunsheng is so young, as for Chunsheng, right?

Dongsheng said nothing, but Xu Wen heard choking sounds.

Xu Wen said deliberately, "It seems you prefer to be quiet for a while. How about I leave?"

Dongsheng immediately lifted the quilt, his eyes were still full of tears, and he was sobbing as he spoke: "They don't want to play with me?"

"them?"

"Uncle, brother Yuanbao, and Chunsheng."

Xu asked: "..."

I really want to ask, "What did you do to offend so many people at the same time?"

But talking like this probably made Dongsheng go crazy. After thinking about it, he changed to a more euphemistic way of saying, "Are they jealous that you are the cutest, handsomest and best at studying?"

Dongsheng burst into tears, "None of them! None of them have been to the amusement park. I was the only one who went there, and then they all got angry with me!"

Xu asked: "..."

The world of children is so simple!

Are emotions so pure? !

Xu Wen opened his mouth, but for a moment he didn't know how to comfort him.

"How about you go together next time? That way everyone has been there."

Dongsheng whimpered: "When is the next time? Now that Rainbow Island is not allowed to go out, when can we go together?"

Xu Wen really couldn't answer this question.

The island was closed because of military control, and she, a commoner, could not really speak for it.

And it seems to involve confidentiality, and there is no notice at all when the blockade will be lifted.

Xu Wen hesitated, "At least next month, right?"

Dongsheng cried even more sadly, "Then my uncle and Brother Yuanbao won't be able to pay attention to me until next month?"

Xu asked: "..."

"That's not a problem. I'll go talk to them tomorrow."

"I don't want it!" Dongsheng shook his head and refused without thinking.

It was Xu Wen's turn to be curious: "Why?"

"If you go to them, they will laugh at me for only complaining. I am not manly at all, and they will not like me even more!"

Xu asked: "..."

"Then what do you want to do?"

Dongsheng didn't know either. He thought for a while, then asked Xu with a stiff neck: "Mom, just leave it alone! This is a war between us men, just let us resolve it ourselves!"

Xu asked: "..."

Xu Wen couldn't say anything else, so he comforted him a few words and went back to the house to sleep.

Thinking that the children had their own rules before, anyway, the quarrel would not last a few days and maybe they would be reconciled.

What Xu Wen didn't expect was that this time, the war between several children lasted for four days and they still hadn't recovered.

This made Xu Wen particularly puzzled.

They are all half-grown children, so it is normal for them to have quarrels from time to time.

Sometimes it happens because of very small things, such as a piece of meat in your bowl and two pieces of meat in my bowl.

It's just that they will be reconciled soon after the fight.

Never have we been so long without reconciliation.

Out of curiosity, Xu Wen asked Xu Qie. After all, Xu Qie was the older uncle, and after his birthday, Xu Qie would be ten years old.

At the age of ten, when his voice was changing, Xu Che said in a hoarse voice: "I didn't argue with him. He always showed off that he went to the amusement park to do such nonsense, and we didn't want to hear it anymore, so he wasn't happy."

Xu asked: "..."

It turns out that when quarreling, regardless of age, it is always the father-in-law who is right, and the mother-in-law who is the mother-in-law.

Xu Wen had no choice but to ask the other party - Zhu Meizhen and Xu Qiushi.

"We were just talking about the playground. I don't know why we got into a quarrel! It's normal for children to quarrel. As an adult, you should not get involved in their affairs." Zhu Meizhen finished her words concisely and did not forget to educate Xu Wen.

Xu Wen sighed softly, "I do want to take care of it, but I have to be able to intervene."

That's what they say, but neither the one who is excluded nor the one who excludes others is happy.

Xu asked around and finally understood that they basically wanted to save face and suffer the consequences, and no one was willing to admit defeat first, so now the relationship between the four people has reached a deadlock.

They all refused to apologize and thought they were not at fault.

Xu Wen also understood one thing during the process. In fact, they all wanted to go to the amusement park.

No matter it's Dongsheng or Xu Qie.

Dongsheng is not really as showy as Xu Che said. At first, they asked Dongsheng to talk about the amusement park.

Dongsheng started talking, thinking that they would be willing to listen, so he would talk about something interesting that came to his mind.

Xu Qie and the others listened with great interest at first, but they gradually became bored just by listening and being unable to see or go.

After a word of refusal, the two sides started to fight.

Xu Qie has never been to the amusement park because the conditions at home were not good before. Now that he has moved out of Wei Village, he is most likely on the island. Occasionally, he goes to Xu Wen's house or Xu Wang's house.

During the summer vacation, I still have to help Xu Wen or help Xu Wen take care of the children.

Yuan Bao has never been to an amusement park because he was poor before. After arriving in Pengcheng in the past two years, Xu Wang and the others have been so busy that they can't even bother to take them to the amusement park. Besides, there is no large playground in Pengcheng now, so we have to go to the provincial capital to play.

Chun Sheng is still young, and going to the amusement park is similar to Xia Chu. He wants to go but doesn't understand.

Xu Wen suddenly had a new idea, building a playground on Rainbow Island.

For this reason, Xu Wen gathered the little ones and asked them their opinions: "Do you want to be able to go to the amusement park on the island?"

This time the little ones were particularly unanimous in their opinions, saying in unison: "I want to!"

"Okay! Then let's find a way to build our own playground on the island."

Xu Wen did not lie to the children and said that he wanted to build a playground. The first thing he did was to go to the camp headquarters to discuss the land.

The island is still very rich in land resources. The original planning map drawn by Lu Yuanzheng also left a piece of land saying it would be used to build a park.

The playground can be in the park, there is no conflict.

It's still the old rules. Xu Wen is responsible for construction and finding people to operate it. After making profits, the income will be 70% with the army.

Qi Xu of the army asked.

After discussing the land use, Xu Wen began to research what kind of amusement facilities were in the amusement parks in the 1980s and how to build them in the most reasonable way.

First of all, the first thing to have is the Ferris wheel.

Then there are some low-risk amusement facilities such as bumper cars, rotating small planes, and slides.

Xu Wen had ridden in a bumper car. It was not like the kind that would be seen decades later. There was a thin pole like an antenna on the back of the bumper car body, all the way to the top.

After determining the amusement equipment and equipment, the next step is to purchase them.

This won't happen in one step, Xu Wen called Luo Zemin.

Because it was inconvenient to enter and exit Rainbow Island, Luo Zemin stayed in Pengcheng, and Xu Wen took care of the business on the island.

To be precise, Guo Jianye is in charge.

Xu Wen made a list and asked Xu Wen to help him purchase.

"I can buy it for you, but I just want to ask, how can I transport it to the island for you?"

"Can you help me first to find out if they are in stock? Many of them may not be available in stock and need to be customized. You contact the manufacturer to determine the delivery date, and I will find a way to coordinate the transportation."

Luo Zemin happily agreed.

When Xu Wen was on the phone, Xiao Zhi was aside.

When Xu Wen hung up the phone, the little ones hugged each other and jumped up and down, feeling very happy.

That's how we reconciled.

Dongsheng said that he wanted to eat at his grandma's house and stay at her grandma's house, and asked Xu Wen to go home by himself.

Although Xia Chu liked Xu Wen, she was getting older and needed playmates of the same age to stay.

Because Chun Sheng's brother was a little older than her, she wanted to play with Chun Sheng and the others.

Dongsheng and the others actually don't want to take care of this little bastard like Xia Chu, but Xia Chu is the only girl, so they have no choice but to take care of her.

No matter how they arranged it, Xu Wen was happy and free. He went home and made himself a patch, ate perfectly and had a good sleep.

When I woke up, it was already dark.

Xu Wen thought for a while, changed his clothes and went to the night market for a stroll.

The main thing is to see how the business of Lou Shujie's seafood stall is going.

Since then, I have copied some seafood recipes from Magic Mirror, including high-end and low-end recipes, as well as several recipes suitable for giving away. For example, after giving seafood sauce, spicy crab legs, etc. to Lou Shujie, she hasn't gone to the night market again.

Firstly, he doesn't like to move much, and secondly, he is busy doing things in the amusement park.

It was a matter of one sentence and a little bit of formality was completed, and ten days and a half passed.

I don't know how Lou Shujie's business is going.

Xu Wen saw the whole demon dancing wildly from a distance.

No, everyone dances.

When I got closer, I discovered that it was Lou Jiayi leading several of her classmates to dance their folk dance in national costumes.

A group of onlookers shouted hello while eating.

Xu Wen was surprised to find that Lou Shujie's stall was twice as big as before.

Lou Shujie is in charge of the dishes, Lou Shusheng is in charge of running the waiting room, and Lou Xiangsheng is in charge of clearing away the tables and dishes after eating.

In his stall, every small square table was occupied.

Lou Shuwei was delivering food to the guests and saw Xu Wen hurriedly calling her in.

Xu Wen smiled and shook his head.

I used to sit down, but now it's not appropriate.

The table was full of guests, and there was no room for her.

Lou Shuwei chased him out and whispered: "My brother said he didn't know when you would come and couldn't leave you without a seat, so we also hid a table and bench. Sister, come here quickly!"

Xu Wen still shook his head, "Next time! I've had dinner and just came to see you. Your business looks good?!"

Lou Shuwei nodded repeatedly, with a smile that couldn't be hidden on his face, "My brother said that thanks to the idea you gave us, our business is very good now! At first, only gay men came to eat. Now, you can see that there are many lesbians too. They don't drink. , we'll get some juice or our tribe's special herbal tea. It's free and there's no charge.

Oh, yes, sister, just wait a moment and I'll get you a drink. "

Without waiting for Xu Wen to refuse, he ran over and poured Xu Wen a drink.

Xu Wen had drank Cantonese-style herbal tea, but he couldn't accept the taste. He was afraid that Lou's herbal tea would be as bitter, so he frowned.

But Lou Shuweisheng was too enthusiastic, and she was too embarrassed to refuse, so she had to take a sip of herbal tea and her eyes lit up.

It's sour and sweet, a bit like sour plum soup, but it's not sour plum soup, it has tea aroma and fruity taste, it's quite delicious.

Seeing that Xu Wen liked drinking, Lou Shuwei breathed a sigh of relief.

Xu Wen stood for a while and saw that the attendance rate at Lou Shujie's place was very high.

However, everyone was eating, having fun and watching performances, so the channel changing rate was not very high.

Xu asked Lou Shuwei, "How much water do you have per day now?"

Lou Shuwei looked confused: "What is Riliu Shui?"

Xu Wen changed the question: "Do you know how much you earn in a day?"

Lou Shuwei thought for a moment before shaking his head: "I'm not sure. It turns out that I know that we catch seafood by ourselves without any capital. Basically, we earn whatever we sell. Now my eldest brother has cooked a lot of the dishes in your recipes and has to buy a lot of seasonings. , as well as the raw materials for making fruit tea, including beer and liquor.

And my sister, she has to pay wages to her classmates who come to dance.

In the beginning, my brother kept accounts, but since we were not well-educated, it became confusing to memorize it, and we couldn't tell how much we earned from what we earned! "

Xu asked: "..."

I just want to ask myself, how did you have the courage to bet with Lou Hanshan in the first place?

Fortunately, he didn't put all his wealth on Lou Shujie, otherwise he would have lost all his money.

Then I thought about it and comforted myself, if I don't know, I don't know!

It will be more exciting to wait until the end of a month and then settle the matter. It will be more exciting to reveal the mystery at that time.

A month passed in the blink of an eye.

Since Lou Shujie and the others were messing up accounts, on the last day, Xu Wen suggested that they clear their inventory. Use up whatever raw materials you can use to make juice.

All the crab sauce and seafood sauce that should be given away have been given away, and those that cannot be given away are sold.

All in all, don't keep anything that can be converted into money.

On the day when the bet was announced, Xu Wen brought the accountant from the factory and asked them to hire someone from Xinyue Village who knew the accounting, and they all reconciled the accounts on site.

Although Lou Shujie couldn't keep track of his accounts, he clearly remembered how much money he spent on that day, how much ingredients he bought, how many tables of guests he served, including the guests' consumption per table.

The accounting department only needs to sort out the accounts clearly and understand the costs and profits.

All the villagers in Xinyue Village surrounded Lou Shujie's house.

Everyone is curious about how much money Lou Shujie earns in a month.

Chapter 194

"Two hundred and eighty-seven yuan!" Xu asked the accountant in the factory to give the answer first.

This is Lou Shujie's net income.

"Two hundred and eighty-seven yuan!" The accountant in the village and the accountant in the factory had different answers.

Lou Shujie's account was particularly messy, and the settlement took a long time. Xu Wen was a little tired of waiting, so he suggested: "Let's calculate it as three hundred and eighty-seven yuan!"

The Lou family's accountant quit: "No! You can't make a single mistake in accounting and reconciliation!"

Xu asked: "..."

Xu Wen had no choice but to wait for him to dial the abacus loudly.

Xu asked the accountant in his diaper factory. He only made a gesture of invitation, but he didn't move.

This means she is confident in her calculations.

Sure enough, the Lou family's accountant came up with the same number as Xu Wen's accountant after repeated calculations.

Lou Hanshan's face was a little ugly and he glared at his accountant.

It felt like I fell short in the first round.

Of course, the second round was also lost.

Because the annual income of the four members of the Lou family is only over 200 yuan.

Xu Wen has always been confident.

On the other hand, Lou Shujie and his family all breathed a sigh of relief.

Especially Lou Jiayi, who couldn't hide her thoughts and jumped up happily.

He also winked at Xu Wen, which made Lou Hanshan's mouth twitch.

As the leader of a clan, Lou Hanshan cannot keep his word.

Even if he wanted to go back on his word, other people in the village would be tempted to start a business after seeing Lou Shujie making as little as three hundred yuan a month.

So Lou Hanshan and Luo Xiangqin looked at each other and they both knew that they couldn't stop him.

Lou Hanshan closed his eyes for a long time and announced: "I am willing to admit defeat!"

Luo Xiangqin hesitated and apologized for Lou Hanshan: "Comrade Xu Wen, what happened last time was our fault! I..."

Xu Wen waved his hand to interrupt them, "The past is in the past! There are no personal grudges between us, just some differences in opinions. In the past, maybe due to survival needs, you needed to live together and live together without distinguishing between you and me. However, times have changed. , everyone needs their own life.

At the same time, some lazy people can no longer lie like parasites sucking the blood of hard-working people.

Just as our leaders have called for, allowing reform, opening up and individual economy does not mean giving up our socialism, but it means getting rich first and then getting richer, so that everyone can get rich together. "

Lou Hanshan smiled bitterly: "Maybe you are right! We are getting old after all!"

After he finished speaking, he left first.

For a man who was clearly not yet sixty years old, his back suddenly seemed to be bent.

People! It's not okay to refuse to accept old age.

Does he not want to lead everyone to make money?

no.

He's just scared.

In just a few decades, he happened to witness the changes of the country, suffered a lot of hardships, and became timid. He just wanted to retire on his own one-third of an acre of land.

It's a pity that he is willing, but these young people behind him are not. They are young and yearn for the outside world.

He knew in his heart that Xu Wen gave him a step up in what happened this time.

Even if he insists on not admitting defeat, he will not be able to control those young people in the clan in the future.

Young men in their twenties are all in their prime. Who wants to live in poverty all his life?

Seeing Lou Shujie struggling to get ahead, everyone was already gearing up.

That's it! That's it! One generation does what the other generation does.

Luo Xiangqin bent towards Xu Wen, turned around and chased after Lou Hanshan.

Some of the people who originally came with them directly disturbed Lou Shujie and gathered around him to learn from him.

Some of them hesitated but still chased Luo Xiangqin and Lou Hanshan.

The former is mostly young people, while the latter is mostly people over forty years old.

Xu Wen smiled, there was no way the times would be like this, if you keep to yourself you will be eliminated sooner or later.

Even if she hadn't intervened, this would have been the case sooner or later.

She turned around and told the accountant that after working hard for a long time, she could sit down and try Lou Shujie's seafood as a treat.

Lou Shujie heard this and said hurriedly, "I'm treating you."

Xu Wen's belly grew bigger again, and he was already tired from standing for so long, so he said hello to everyone and walked out.

After walking a few steps, he stopped.

Lu Yuanzheng stood outside the crowd and looked at her with a smile. When she saw him, he hurriedly came up to hold her arm.

"When did you come back?"

"Just arrived. Seeing that you were busy, I just waited for a while." Lu Yuanzheng looked back at the crowd, lowered his head and kissed her on the face.

Xu Wen looked at Xialu Yuanzheng through the dim lights of the night market. He was obviously very tired and should have come here to find her as soon as he landed.

"Have you eaten? Do you want to try the seafood cooked by Lou Shujie? It's really amazing!"

Lu Yuanzheng shook his head, "It will be the same if we eat it tomorrow."

He saw that Xu Wen was raising her hands to support her waist more and more frequently, and knew that she was exhausted. Besides, he doesn't like seafood very much.

As soon as he left the night market, Lu Yuanzheng bent down and picked up Xu Wen.

"Put me down, I'm very heavy now." She now weighs three digits.

"It's not heavy. If I can hold it, it's not too heavy."

Xu Wen was very impressed. He chuckled and pointed to the electric car not far away, "I drove here."

Lu Yuanzheng raised his eyebrows and decisively changed direction, not trying to be a hero.

"Why don't you insist on carrying me back?"

"Save your energy for more important things."

Xu Wen blushed immediately. It was not easy for her to think wrongly. The tone of the main road expedition made it difficult not to think wrongly.

Xu Wen coughed slightly and changed the subject: "Aren't you going to see your son and daughter?"

"I saw it when I was looking for you." Lu Yuanzheng glanced sideways at you, his tone a little puzzled, "You said that Dongsheng's parents are both soldiers, and so am I. Regardless of genetics or other aspects, he should be in the military. He is more talented in business, but why do I feel that he seems to have more talent in business? He is very good at doing business at a young age!"

Xu Wen knew what he wanted to say. He couldn't help but smile. He raised his neck very proudly, "Of course he learned it from me! I'm the one who teaches him more!"

Lu Yuanzheng thought for a while and nodded: "That's right. It's just that Village Chief Lou didn't understand the inner secrets and let you be deceived."

"How did I fool them? Don't talk nonsense, I won by my own ability!"

"Really? Why did I hear that many people at Lou Shujie's stall deposited money in advance? For example, if you deposit five yuan, you will get one yuan? Then tell me, is the money collected in advance included in this month's income?"

Xu asked: "..."

Xu Wen snorted, patted Lu Yuanzheng on the arm, and said coquettishly: "You will destroy me as soon as you come back!"

Lu Yuanzheng was right, she was indeed cheating.

There is no way, there are less than 2,000 people on the island, most of them are officers and soldiers. In normal times, these officers and soldiers have to contribute a normal KPI, but now is a special situation. They are completely closed and do not leave the compound at all.

The remaining few hundred people are either migrant workers or ordinary people.

If they have money to eat every day, why would they leave their hometowns to work?

Whether it is the villagers of Xinri Village or the workers in the two factories, they spend every penny carefully.

In other words, the sisters-in-law bring their children to eat more generously.

But how many sisters-in-law are there? Not everyone likes seafood.

Lou Shujie and the others don't set their profits very high. The minimum they make is just a few cents per dish, and the maximum they make is a few cents. You can't lose a year's income in one month.

Xu Wen had no choice but to resort to this trick and give away the most popular recharge in his previous life.

Of course, now you can't recharge without a computer, so you can only make a pre-deposit.

Deposit starting from one yuan and you will get a bottle of shrimp paste for free. Deposit two dollars and get two cents, deposit three dollars and get fifty cents, deposit five dollars and get one dollar, and so on.

It is human nature to be greedy for advantages.

Everyone knows that Lou Shujie's home is in Xinri Village, and he can't escape.

So it was somewhat rushed.

Otherwise, he wouldn't be able to make so much money at all.

Unexpectedly, I discovered it just after returning from the expedition!

Lu Yuanzheng received this blow and said, "I have wronged you!"

Xu Wen had no reason to meddle, nor did she have the temperament to meddle. She was simply paving the way for what she called the 1985 crisis.

Xu Wen shook his head, "Don't keep saying this! Shengfen."

"It's a fact. Because of you on this island, us officers have saved a lot of trouble. We are all rough guys. We may be good at fighting, but we are really not good at business.

When we first landed on the island, we all suffered from the sin of being trapped on an isolated island, and we felt very depressed. Because you have this night market, everyone is happy and has something to do, and no one feels depressed anymore. "

"Even if you praise me, I'm still angry with you. You came back secretly and didn't even tell me!"

"I can't say." Lu Yuanzheng explained, "Didn't you see a new group of people coming to the island? I came back because of them. The confidentiality level of this matter is a bit too high, so I can't say it."

He said he couldn't tell Xu Wen so he didn't ask again. No matter what the reason was, she would be happy when Lu Yuanzheng came back.

Lu Yuanzheng and Xu Wen returned home, but they didn't really do anything unspeakable.

Firstly, Xu Wen looked obviously tired, and secondly, he was also very tired from running all the way.

After helping Xu Wen take a bath, the two hugged each other and talked for a while before falling asleep quietly.

When Lu Yuanzheng returned to the island, he still left early and returned late. Just like the officers and soldiers, they would leave with the ship before dawn and come back after dark.

When I came back, I was disgraced and didn't say a word about what I had done.

It would be impossible for them to let it slip.

Don't even think about hearing a word in your sleep.

Fortunately, Xu Wen wasn't very curious, and he had his own things to do, so he didn't have to worry about the research expedition.

Xu Wen was busy with the playground.

It is said that a playground should be built in the park, but the problem is that the park is still a wasteland.

This time the hard-working soldiers had no time to help her.

Since it was a military project, Xu Wen simply hired someone to clean it up.

But most people on the island are not idle. Some are working part-time, and some are going out to the night market. There are not many idle people for her to drive.

So it's been almost a week since I completed the procedures and the progress is still about zero.

When Xu Wendu was at a loss, Lou Shuwei appeared in front of her with people from Crescent Village.

Now Crescent Village allows them to make their own money, but most people don't go to the night market to do business. Although the factory is recruiting people, it won't be able to use so many of them at once.

There are basically not many old, weak, women and children in Xinyue Village, and there are more young and middle-aged workers.

Once they arrived, the labor shortage was finally solved.

For the villagers of Xinyue Village, who can make money independently for the first time without having to do any work, the satisfaction of getting cash every day makes them very motivated.

Weed the land, level it, tamp it down, break it into pieces.

First circle the part where Xu Wen wants to build the playground and lay the cement floor.

The remaining part will be used as a park, so after the seeds Xu Wen bought are delivered to the island, we can start planting flowers and plants.

While the cement floor was drying, Rainbow Island was suddenly unblocked.

It was sudden for Xu Wen and the common people on these islands, but it was not sudden for Lu Yuanzheng.

That night, Lu Yuanzheng came back early and pestered her to do it.

Xu Wen's belly was getting bigger and bigger, and the two of them were very careful in their movements. They didn't dare to do this or that. In fact, they weren't having much fun.

But it took a long time. After finally finishing it, Lu Yuanzheng refused to let her sleep.

Xu Wen was a little unhappy and lost his temper.

But in the end, the voice was soft and not intimidating.

Lu Yuanzheng coaxed her gently in a good-tempered manner, but refused to let her sleep.

Xu Wen was so sleepy that he couldn't even open his eyes. He was getting more and more annoyed, and a little strange in his annoyance. Lu Yuanzheng seemed a little abnormal.

Xu Wen, who was still thinking while half asleep, suddenly heard a roar, and the bed beneath him shook.

Xu Wen opened his eyes suddenly, sat up, turned sideways and lowered his head to ask Yuanzheng: "Was there an earthquake just now?"

Lu Yuanzheng shook his head. He also stood up and looked outside with a smile on his face. Then he turned around and shook his head, "It's not an earthquake! Are you going to sleep soon? Aren't you sleepy?"

Xu Wen really didn't feel the second blow, he was probably feeling thunder in his heart, right? !

She didn't feel scared even with Lu Yuanzheng by her side, and fell asleep quickly.

Lu Yuanzheng got up and dressed immediately after Xu Wen fell asleep and went out.

When Xu Wen woke up the next day, he found that Rainbow Island had been unblocked.

After breakfast, the officers and soldiers of other units stationed on Rainbow Island began to organize a disciplined withdrawal from Rainbow Island.

Xu Wen thought it had something to do with the loud noise last night.

During lunch, I asked Yuanzheng for directions: "Is that the loud noise last night related to them?"

"Um."

"Can you tell me why now?"

Lu Yuanzheng put down his chopsticks with joy in his eyes: "We successfully launched a rocket into the directional sea area through a submarine in the sea!"

Xu asked "Huh?" and looked happy: "Really?! So the sound last night was a rocket launch?"

Lu Yuanzheng hummed.

So the sound last night meant that our country's rocket technology has reached a new level!

In fact, the thing about weapons was what Xu Wen wanted to cheat on the most.

Only when the country is strong can the people be prosperous and secure.

Unfortunately, Magic Mirror is just a search engine, and it cannot search for this top-notch technology that is kept secret all over the world.

Even though he could only be a bystander, Xu Wen was sincerely happy that his country was becoming stronger and stronger.

After a while, Xu Wen said "huh?" again and wondered: "That's not right! As the largest military officer on Rainbow Island, you don't even go to the scene to take a look at such a big event?"

"It stands to reason that we should go." Lu Yuanzheng glanced at Xu Wen's stomach, "I'm afraid you will be frightened!"

Since she was pregnant with twins, her belly was frighteningly large. If she was frightened and gave birth prematurely, it was a consequence that Lu Yuanzheng did not dare to bear.

"Although launching rockets is important, I am also a bystander when I go there. The actual execution departments are other units. So it doesn't matter if I follow you or not."

It must be an infinite honor to witness a moment that goes down in history.

Xu Wen knew that Lu Yuanzheng was definitely willing to go, but he just gave up for her.

We have been husband and wife for such a long time, and there is no need to open or close our mouths to say thank you anymore.

After a long time, Xu Wen suppressed the surging warmth in his heart and only asked him: "Did you turn off your phone and come back day and night because of this?"

"Yes. Although we are 99% certain that we will succeed this time, there is still the possibility of accidents after all. In addition, we were about to return home after finishing there, and the leaders were afraid that we would come back at the wrong time and hinder the experiment. He ordered us to hurry up and come back early."

The matter is so important that it is inconvenient to disclose the whereabouts.

Xu Wen expressed his understanding. No wonder Rainbow Island was closed.

Another day later, the news was reported in the newspaper, and the whole Rainbow Island cheered!

Everyone feels that the blockade in the past month or so was particularly worthwhile, and it can be considered that they have made a small contribution to this historic moment!

Life on Rainbow Island gradually returned to normal, and everyone began to leave the island on passenger ships in their spare time.

Xu Wen no longer sealed the door of the factory, but she said hello to the passenger ship. The female workers on the island would not be allowed on board without a note of leave. Those who went out alone needed to inform her.

The night market has remained. People will still go to the night market in the evenings if they have nothing to do, and the number of customers has not decreased significantly.

Because the officers and soldiers were previously under closed management due to rocket launches, they had little time to go out and participate.

Now it has returned to its usual state, so many officers and soldiers will come to the night market in the evening to make up for the loss of the common people.

After the cement floor was dry, all the amusement facilities customized by Xu Wen were transported to the island and installation began.

The first thing children across the island do after school every day is to go to the park to see the installation progress of the amusement facilities.

Of course, for safety reasons, the playground is closed, and they can only take a peek through the gap, or watch from a distance as the Ferris wheel is being built day by day.

Dong Sheng, Xu Qie Yuanbao and the other three children are becoming more and more serious about business.

Their homework is done at the business stall.

Xu Wen disagreed at first. He thought exercise was a good thing, but he couldn't abandon his studies just because he was greedy for business. Wouldn't that be putting the cart before the horse?

Later, I checked their homework and found that there was no obvious decline in their homework, and they did not mess up their homework, so Xu Wen stopped interfering.

Especially Xu Qie. His trap-making business requires him to often pick up traps all over the ground, so he also hired Chun Sheng, a child laborer.

Four people are awesome!

Anyway, Xu Qiushi and Zhu Meizhen shook their heads.

Lu Yuanzheng gave Xu Wen a thumbs up.

All this is thanks to Xu Wen.

Xu Wen waved his hand: "At first they were just trying to be fresh and lively, but it's not because of me that they are still persisting now. Their goal is to achieve freedom in the playground."

"Freedom in the playground?" Lu Yuanzheng didn't understand at first.

"Just make enough money to be able to go to the amusement park whenever you want."

Lu Yuanzheng chuckled: "That's really promising!"

No matter what, if you have a goal to strive for, you will have the motivation to strive. As long as it doesn't delay your studies, Xu Wen really doesn't interfere much. "

Now that the parks have been circled and the playground is almost completed, Lu Yuanzheng simply applied to plan and build the parks as well.

In the huge park, in addition to the playground and some ornamental plants, it is also necessary to build paths, pavilions and stools for tourists to rest, dig an artificial small lake, and raise some fish and other animals.

Xu Wen also suggested building another fitness area.

In the end, of course, the amusement park will open first.

On the first day of opening, almost all the children on the island gathered at the playground.

Xu Wen's belly is now much bigger than before giving birth to Xia Chu, and he is exhausted after walking a few steps.

However, the doctor advised her to move more, so Xu Wen simply joined in the fun.

It happened to be a weekend off, and Lu Yuanzheng didn't have to work, so he stayed with her.

The three little ones carried a huge amount of money they had earned, experienced every project, and also brought two small oil bottles.

Xu Qie leads Xia Chu, and Yuan Bao leads Chunsheng.

Lu Yuanzheng accompanied Xu Wen.

Xu Wenlai came back. She was a pregnant woman, and she was very close to her due date. She was no longer suitable for any strenuous exercise. All she could play was a Ferris wheel.

Lu Yuanzheng went to queue to buy tickets, and Xu Wen sat on the wooden chair next to him, waiting for him.

The wooden chair had a backrest. Xu Wen leaned on the back of the chair and looked at Lu Yuanzheng, his frown getting tighter as he looked at it.

Normally, she either didn't need to walk at home, or the two of them walked side by side, or Lu Yuanzheng held her in his arms, but she didn't even watch Lu Yuanzheng walk carefully.

Now I found that Lu Yuanzheng's walking seemed a bit unnatural. While waiting in line, Xu Wen found that he would often move his right leg, and from time to time he would unconsciously bend over and rub his knee.

Xu Wen frowned.

When Lu Yuanzheng came back this time, the two of them often "talked frankly". Although Lu Yuanzheng did have a few new scars on his body, they were not serious, and there was no injury on his knees.

After a while, Lu Yuanzheng bought the ticket and walked over to her.

Xu Wen narrowed his eyes. Lu Yuanzheng's walking posture was indeed unnatural.

You just can't tell without looking carefully, but Xu Wen can definitely tell if he stares.

Her eyes were too focused, and it was impossible for someone with such a keen reaction like Lu Yuanzheng not to notice it. When she arrived, she didn't hesitate to ask, and she confessed: "Maybe due to the injury in the past, my knees always feel a little uncomfortable every time the weather changes."

Xu Wen looked up and saw that there was indeed no sun and the sky was overcast.

Although it is not sunny, there is no sun and it is not that hot. It is a good weather for traveling.

Xu Wen frowned, "Then stop playing and let's go home?"

Xu Qiushi and Zhu Meizhen followed the three little ones, so they didn't have to worry about safety issues.

"Come here!" Lu Yuanzheng raised his chin and pointed in the direction of the Ferris wheel, "Go and sit on the Ferris wheel! You can't do anything else anyway."

Xu asked: "..."

Wasn't comforted.

Straight men's comforting methods are not pleasing to people in any era.

However, her attention was successfully diverted by Lu Yuanzheng.

In fact, the Ferris wheel is not entertaining, it is just a process of slowly rising and then falling.

For couples, it is about being able to live together in a small confined space and then enjoy a piece of aerial scenery together.

The Rainbow Island is so big in total. When their carriage reaches the highest point, the entire Rainbow Island is at their feet.

Very pretty!

Lu Yuanzheng clicked his tongue.

Xu Wen looked at him with questioning eyes.

"It's quite a sense of accomplishment. In a few years, we built a desert island into this look." Lu Yuanzheng explained.

"Indeed." Xu Wen had the same feeling, and then asked him, "If, I mean if, you were transferred away at this time, would you be sad?"

"Definitely." Lu Yuanzheng nodded without thinking, "But, we are the soldiers of the iron-clad camp. We are the bricks you are talking about and can be moved wherever needed. We can only obey the arrangement."

Xu Wen pressed his face against the window and sighed softly: "If we really move away, I will probably be very reluctant to leave."

Lu Yuanzheng was silent for a while, "I don't know how long I can stay here. According to my position, I will have to move somewhere sooner or later."

Xu Wen nodded, "I know. I'm just expressing my feelings. Don't worry, I won't hold you back."

Lu Yuanzheng reached out and held Xu Wen's hand, "Daughter-in-law, thank you!"

Thank you for being there every step of the way!

Thank you for always being my strongest supporter.

Thank you for giving me children and raising them.

Thank you for everything you do for Rainbow Island.

Thank you for loving me as always!

He only said three words, but Xu Wen knew what he was thanking him for, so he just smiled and said, "We are husband and wife!"

How can it be easy for a military wife? !

Xu Wen loves the expedition and is willing to do this for him. He may feel wronged occasionally but never regrets it.

They worked together to build and protect the increasingly popular island at their feet. Even if they have to leave in the future, their most precious memories will remain here.

"I love you!"

When the Ferris wheel reached the highest point, Lu Yuanzheng suddenly leaned forward, whispered love into Xu Wen's ear, and then lowered his head and kissed her.

Many of the playground facilities on Rainbow Island are currently the most advanced in the country. In addition to Rainbow Island, it has gradually attracted tourists from other islands or reefs.

It's crowded every weekend.

At the same time, 1982 is gradually coming to an end.

In previous years, Xu Wen would have gone north, but now that she has graduated from college, she does not need to go back to take exams.

Moreover, the winter in Weizhuang is cold and not suitable for confinement, so except Xu Wang's family, the other Xu family members decided to stay in Pengcheng to celebrate the New Year.

Because they also have a new home in Pengcheng.

The three siblings bought houses in different buildings in the same community.

Xu Wen bought two apartments, one of which was for Xu Qiushi and Zhu Meizhen.

As they get older, farming can only be a hobby and cannot be done all the time.

The apartments in the community were handed over on May Day. Now the four houses have been renovated and can be moved in directly.

Xu Wen and his family moved into a new home, and Xu Wang and his family returned to their hometown. After all, Xie Dechun was the man and his parents were still in his hometown.

This time I went back to discuss with my parents-in-law about coming together next year.

Xu Wang and his wife, together with Xu Qiushi, had to send back all the workers who had been out for a year.

Xu Wen entered the hospital early and prepared to give birth.

Probably because she was pregnant with twins, Xu Wen's belly was frighteningly large. Lu Yuanzheng and Zhu Meizhen were worried and advised her to go to the hospital to wait for delivery.

A particularly large hospital has been built in Pengcheng, and the medical facilities are also the most advanced.

However, there are still only a few people who come to the obstetrics and gynecology department to deliver their children.

For most people, going to the hospital to give birth is a huge expense, and they think it is a non-essential expense.

Therefore, Xu Wen still had a single room to live in, and the person accompanying him could also rest.

Lu Yuanzheng took leave and stayed with Xu Wen.

One day, Xu Wen came back from going to the bathroom. His face was filled with grievances, and tears were welling up in his eyes.

"What's wrong? Do you have a stomachache?" Lu Yuanzheng hurriedly greeted him.

Xu Wen shook his head, blushed, and was a little embarrassed to say anything.

Zhu Meizhen was also a little anxious and came around: "What's wrong with you? Tell me? What's wrong with you? I'll call the doctor."

"No!" Xu Wen stopped Zhu Meizhen, "Mom, I just... just peed my pants!"

Speaking of the last few words, Xu Wen's voice was like a mosquito, with an embarrassed look on his face.

Lu Yuanzheng: "..."

He didn't react immediately, "What are you?"

Xu Wen burst into tears, "I don't know why this happened, I didn't even feel it, my pants just got wet."

"It's broken! Your amniotic water has broken! Go to bed and lie down quickly. I'll call the doctor." After Zhu Meizhen said that, she ran out.

Lu Yuanzheng quickly carried Xu Wen to the bedside, let her lie down, and gave her some clean pants to change into.

Her belly was too big and she had difficulty moving. Lu Yuanzheng helped her change it.

Xu Wen also urged: "Hurry up, it will be so embarrassing when the doctor comes soon!"

"Are you anxious now? Who was crying just now? Shouldn't someone who has been a mother have experience?" Lu Yuanzheng's men kept moving and even teased her.

"Hmph! I don't know who turned pale with fright just now." Xu Wen retorted, paused, and defended, "I only saw red last time, and the amniotic fluid didn't break!"

Her amniotic fluid didn't break last time until she went to the delivery bed. Later, the doctor broke it.

At that time, the pain was so severe that I was shaking all over. How could I pay attention to what it felt like when my water broke?

Who knew that this time he would not follow common sense and his amniotic fluid would break first.

The doctor came very quickly, but Lu Yuanzheng moved faster and had already finished changing Xu Wen's clothes.

Although this was just a trivial matter in the doctor's eyes, in Xu Wen's eyes it was a matter of dignity.

The doctor checked and directly asked Xu Wen to enter the delivery room.

Lu Yuanzheng wanted to go with him, but the doctor stopped him and asked him to sign the consent form for the surgery.

Xu Wen asked that since these were twins, it would be difficult to deliver them and accidents would easily occur.

"Doctor, please try your best to protect their mother and son!" Lu Yuanzheng spoke sincerely and handed the signed notice to the doctor.

This was the first time in his life to sign such a document, and he was particularly resistant to it.

Even though Lu Yuanzheng was used to life and death, he could go to the military hospital without anyone signing. The last time Xu Wen gave birth to a baby, he came back late and didn't have to sign.

This was the first time that when he listened to the doctor talking about possible accidents during childbirth and possible accidents during surgery, he felt an emotion called fear in his heart.

After the doctor left, Lu Yuanzheng looked down at his trembling fingers, gritted his teeth, and then chuckled.

In the 40-degree weather, these hands never shook or sweated when holding the gun. However, in this December season, I just signed a consent form, and my hands trembled and my palms were sweaty.

Lu Yuanzheng took a long breath, closed his eyes, and then stood up and walked to the door of the delivery room.

Zhu Meizhen walked back and forth at the door, mumbling.

"Avalokitesvara Bodhisattva bless us and ask for the safety of mother and child!"

"God, you must bless us to give birth to a child smoothly!"

"Tathagata Buddha..."

Lu Yuanzheng suddenly felt envious as she listened to Zhu Meizhen pay homage to all the gods she knew.

At the very least, Zhu Meizhen, who was nervous, still had various gods to express her uneasiness to. As a warrior, he didn't believe in ghosts and gods, so he couldn't pray to them.

Lu Yuanzheng leaned against the wall, staring straight at the door of the delivery room, thinking: Xu Wen, I don't believe in ghosts and gods, but I believe in you! You must come back safely!

He didn't dare think that the so-called possible accidents on the surgery notice would happen to Xu Wen.

She couldn't accept any of it.

However, Xu Wen's production did not go smoothly this time.

Lu Yuanzheng listened to Xu Wen's screams getting weaker and weaker outside, frowned, and began to circle around the door of the delivery room.

He and Zhu Meizhen turned in different directions, resembling Tai Chi patterns.

Zhu Meizhen's worship of the gods was probably too temporary and she did not become a Buddha. The medical staff informed them that Xu Wen needed to be transected and had to be sent to the operating room immediately.

People are particularly resistant to surgery. Zhu Meizhen held the hand of the medical staff and said, "Can't we try again? Is the operation particularly dangerous? Please try again and don't let my daughter have the operation!"

Zhu Meizhen is not because natural birth is good for the child, but mainly because she has lived in the village for so many years and no one has ever done an operation?

Why does giving birth require surgery? Can the person who was disemboweled be cured?

"Auntie, don't get excited! If we don't do the operation, I'm afraid that both the adults and the child will not be saved. And, Auntie, every second you waste by dragging us away puts the mother in more danger."

Zhu Meizhen was so frightened that she immediately let go of her hand.

"Mom, just ask and it will be okay." Lu Yuanzheng patted Zhu Meizhen's shoulder to comfort him, then passed Zhu Meizhen and followed Xu Wen's bed cart.

Xu Wen was still conscious, but his physical strength was too exhausted.

Lu Yuanzheng held her hand and kissed the back of her hand, "I'm waiting for you and your child to return safely."

The worries and uneasiness, panic and tension that filled my heart could only be reduced to this sentence.

Xu Wen noticed that Lu Yuanzheng's hands were shaking and nodded slightly.

Lu Yuanzheng followed him to the surgery door and was stopped by the medical staff.

Seeing the operating light on the door turn on, Lu Yuanzheng's mind and heart went blank for a moment.

I know that giving birth is very dangerous, but it is completely different to feel the adventure of the woman you love most at such a close distance.

He'd rather it was him lying inside.

In fact, I often went to the operating room during the previous expeditions, but most of the time I was unconscious, and a few times it was under local anesthesia.

The operating room is often large and empty, with only the overhead light remaining.

Lu Yuanzheng thought that even though he was repelled by that kind of place, Xu Wen should be afraid, right? !

His heart was already in a mess, but Zhu Meizhen was even more panicked than she was. She cried and prayed to God and Buddha with a panicked look on her face.

Lu Yuanzheng couldn't calmly comfort Zhu Meizhen. Listening to her nagging, he actually became more anxious.

"Mom, Xu Wen has changed the operating room. I wonder if the swaddling clothes have been delivered. How about you help me prepare a set of swaddling clothes?"

"Oh! That's right!" Zhu Meizhen nodded immediately, "Not only will the baby be taken care of, but also after Xu Wen's surgery, he will also need to make beds and cover. I'll go and clean up right away."

After Zhu Meizhen finished speaking, she left.

Lu Yuanzheng stared at the red light in the operating room with an expressionless face.

It turns out that this is what it feels like to worry about someone but not be able to do anything.

He looked down at his knees, moved a little, and looked back at the clock on the wall.

After Zhu Meizhen left, the door of the operating room became very quiet, but Lu Yuanzheng's heart still couldn't calm down, and he was even more panicked than when Zhu Meizhen was there.

Just now, Zhu Meizhen was able to distract part of her mind because of her casual thoughts, but now all her thoughts are on the woman lying inside.

Lu Yuanzheng pulled his hair irritably, took out the cigarette case from his pocket, flicked a cigarette out, put it in his mouth, and took out a match.

The lit match just illuminated the warning sign on the wall.

No smoking.

Lu Yuanzheng paused, put out the match in his hand, and threw it into a nearby trash can.

The cigarette was still in the corner of his mouth.

His eyes had no filter, so he bit into it and quickly tasted the tobacco.

Not very tasty, a bit bitter.

Lu Yuanzheng frowned, took out the eyes from the corner of his mouth, and threw them into the trash can.

There was the sound of footsteps behind him, Lu Yuanzheng turned around, and Zhu Meizhen ran over with a pile of quilts in her arms.

"Have you asked?"

Chapter 195

Lu Yuanzheng shook his head. Just as he was about to go forward to pick up Zhu Meizhen, he heard a baby crying from behind him.

The sound was not loud, just like a cat meowing, and it was also very hazy due to the fact that it was separated by a door.

Lu Yuanzheng could only hear if he had good hearing. He immediately ran towards the door of the operating room without caring about Zhu Meizhen.

When Zhu Meizhen saw this, she knew there was something going on inside. She quickly put the quilt on the nearest chair and rushed to the door of the operating room.

Lu Yuanzheng and Zhu Meizhen, one on the left and one on the right, both put their ears against the door of the operating room.

After listening carefully for a while, Zhu Meizhen frowned and asked Lu Yuanzheng: "Don't you mean twins? Why did I only hear the cry of one child? Or did I hear it wrong? How many children did you hear?"

Lu Yuanzheng said nothing, his expression extremely ugly.

It is difficult to see that his comrades who have been with him through life and death will probably be very surprised.

Even if life and death were at stake, I had never seen such an emotional Lu Yuanzheng.

Lu Yuanzheng pursed his thin lips into a straight line and clenched his fists unnaturally.

He also only heard the cry of a child.

This is the scariest thing.

Several times he wanted to open the door in front of him and see the people inside.

As far as Lu Yuanzheng is concerned, he can break open this door in ten seconds.

But he didn't dare.

Fortunately, Zhu Meizhen didn't really care whether Lu Yuanzheng answered or not. After asking the question, she answered by herself: "It should be one! Just one! One of the twins must be taken out first and then the other! Yes, there must be a sequence. "

The tense strings in Lu Yuanzheng's heart relaxed a little because of Zhu Meizhen's words.

"Wait a minute!" he said.

The voice was hoarse, with a slight hint of crying.

Zhu Meizhen looked at him in surprise.

Lu Yuanzheng still looked determined, and did not look like he was crying.

Zhu Meizhen glanced at Lu Yuanzheng suspiciously, wondering if she had heard wrong just now.

Unfortunately, Lu Yuanzheng obviously had no intention of speaking again.

The two people clung to the door like two geckos.

Zhu Meizhen listened for a long time, but her body couldn't bear it anymore. She rubbed her waist and stood up and glanced at the wall, "How come it has only been ten minutes, but it feels like a lifetime!"

Lu Yuanzheng also felt the same, but he knew that Xu Wen inside would be more difficult.

He actually wanted to move his body like Zhu Meizhen, but he couldn't.

Even though his brain can still control his body, he can't move.

Every minute and every second is suffering.

Zhu Meizhen couldn't hear the movement inside and started circling around the door of the operating room again.

At this moment, messy footsteps sounded again in the corridor.

Zhu Meizhen turned around and saw that Mr. and Mrs. Xu Wang and Mr. and Mrs. Xu Wen had come over after receiving the news.

"Ask how it went?"

"Shouldn't the delivery room be in the delivery room? Why are you in the operating room?"

Xu Wang and Xu Wen spoke at the same time.

Just when Zhu Meizhen was about to explain, Lu Yuanzheng said in a deep voice: "Stop talking!"

Lu Yuanzheng's voice was a tone that the Xu family had never heard before, and it was cold and commanding without anger.

For a moment, everyone subconsciously followed Lu Yuanzheng's instructions.

Lu Yuanzheng listened for a while against the door panel of the operating room and slowly raised his lips.

"The second child is crying!"

Although the voice was softer than the first child, he heard it.

If the child is safe, does that mean Xu Wen is also safe?

Xu Wang saw that Lu Yuanzheng looked a little abnormal, and lowered his voice and asked Zhu Meizhen, "Mom, what's wrong?"

Zhu Meizhen looked back at Lu Yuanzheng and whispered: "It took me a long time to give birth but the baby was not born. The doctor said that the condition was not good and he had to have an operation! Just now we only heard the first baby crying, but never heard the second baby cry. ."

She pointed to Yuanzheng down the road, "Xiao Zheng must have heard the cry of the second child! At least the child is fine, but I don't know how to ask!"

Xu Wang held Zhu Meizhen's hand and patted it gently: "Mom, don't worry! Ask if it's okay! She fell into the river last time and didn't drown. Didn't the fortune teller say that she will have good fortune in the future?"

Everyone knows that 90% of what a fortune teller says is false.

But at this time, they were all willing to believe that it was true.

Xu Wang and the others did not dare to say anything more. They all stood behind Lu Yuanzheng and looked at the operating room eagerly.

About another twenty minutes passed before the lights in the operating room suddenly went out.

Everyone looked towards the door.

Lu Yuanzheng directly held his breath.

In more than 20 years of life, this is the first time I am so scared and nervous.

He swallowed unconsciously.

Seeing Zhu Meizhen hoping that they would squeeze to the front, she could not move.

Xu Wen stopped beside him and patted Xia Lu Yuanzheng on the shoulder, "I'll make sure it's okay if you ask me!"

Lu Yuanzheng said "hmm" and seemed to be inspired by Xu Wen. His blood started to circulate again and he strode forward.

The nurse came out first, holding only a child in her arms.

Zhu Meizhen was anxious, "Aren't they two children?"

"Auntie, don't worry! This is your eldest grandson. The other one is relatively thin and needs to be hospitalized for the time being. I will notify the family members to go see the child later. The specific doctor will come out and explain to you later."

The nurse put the child into Zhu Meizhen's arms, turned around and was about to close the door again.

Lu Yuanzheng stuck his foot in the crack of the door, preventing her from closing the door: "Where is my wife?"

"The patient is temporarily comatose due to lack of physical strength. In addition, the anesthetic is still effective. The patient will be pushed out after a while after he wakes up. Don't worry!"

Lu Yuanzheng breathed a long sigh of relief.

People safe is good.

Zhu Meizhen handed the baby in her arms to Lu Yuanzheng, "Shall we take a look at the baby?"

Lu Yuanzheng lowered his eyes and saw that he was smaller than at the beginning of Xia. Such a young child could not distinguish between male and female.

He was happy in his heart, but he couldn't raise the corners of his mouth. Xu Wen was still in the ward.

Lu Yuanzheng only glanced at it and said to Zhu Meizhen: "Mom, take the child back to the ward first! I'll wait here to ask questions."

Xu Wen raised his hand and volunteered: "I don't know how to take care of a baby, so I'll wait here to ask questions."

"You two grown men can't take care of you even if you wait." Zhu Meizhen handed the child to Xu Wang, "You take the child back first, and I'll wait here too."

Xu Wang looked at Lu Yuanzheng and then at Zhu Meizhen.

One is a lover and the other is a daughter. They must be reluctant to leave. They nodded and called Sang Xiaoqing and the others: "Let's go! Let's go back first. Isn't there a child who needs to be hospitalized? We have to have someone to run the procedures for the child, right?"

Xu Wen and Xie Dechun hurriedly followed. They had to do the errands.

After waiting for a long time, at least in Lu Yuanzheng's eyes, the door to the operating room was opened again, with the doctor taking the lead.

Lu Yuanzheng and Zhu Meizhen both looked at the doctor.

"Don't worry, the maternal operation was successful for the time being. After returning to the ward, the family members must pay attention to care. If the bleeding does not stop, call the doctor immediately.

The first baby was very healthy, but the second baby was at a disadvantage in development and was extremely thin. His breathing was suspended due to physical reasons and intrauterine asphyxia when he was born. "

Zhu Meizhen's face turned pale and she almost fell backward.

Lu Yuanzheng supported her with one hand, and the doctor also reached out to give Zhu Meizhen a hand. "Don't worry, I haven't finished speaking yet. The child's vital signs have been basically stable after the rescue, but it needs further observation."

Only then did Zhu Meizhen's face turn red.

The nurse behind him pushed Xu Wen out.

The moment Lu Yuanzheng saw Xu Wen, he felt sad. His hands floated on the edge of the bed, and he and the nurse pushed the bed towards the ward.

Xu Wen's hair was soaked with sweat, and now it was messy and scattered on her face, making her face even more pale and her lips bloodless.

Feeling a drop of warm semen fall on his face, Xu Wen opened his eyes, and there was still a drop of tear hanging on Lu Yuanzheng's long eyelashes.

It is said that men never shed tears easily.

Especially for a man like Lu Yuanzheng, it is easier to bleed than shed tears.

Xu Wen raised his trembling arm and tried to touch Lu Yuanzheng's face, "I'm fine! The child is fine too." Don't cry!

It's a pity that just such a sentence and a simple action have exceeded the load of her body.

Lu Yuanzheng hurriedly held her hand, "Stop talking and have a good rest. I will always be by your side."

Zhu Meizhen had already brought back blankets and sheets from the wooden chair, and wrapped Xu Wen tightly from head to toe, "You are already in confinement now, and you cannot be exposed to the wind."

When Lu Yuanzheng heard this, he quickly let go of Xu Wen's hand and stuffed her under the blanket.

The doctor said that the two hours after the operation are the most likely to cause heavy bleeding, and the two days after the operation are also the most dangerous period for heavy bleeding. Parents are advised to take careful care.

"You are all here, where are the children?" Zhu Meizhen then asked Xia Chuchun and them.

"Mom, don't worry, the children are all at Second Uncle's place." Sang Xiaoqing said, "Second Uncle said that they couldn't help much, so he helped take care of the children, so that we can take care of mother and child without worry."

Zhu Meizhen frowned, "Can your second uncle, a grown man, take care of a child?"

Like Xu Qie, it's okay for them to be older, but Chunsheng and Xiachu are relatively small.

Especially Xia Chu was still a girl.

Xu Wen said: "Mom, let me tell you, are you looking down on my second uncle? My second uncle can't take care of Xiao Xiachu, but what about my new second aunt?!"

Zhu Meizhen thought about it and felt relieved. She looked at Xu Wen, whose face was as white as paper, and began to feel distressed again, "I wonder if this child has been pampered since he was a child, and even an injection hurts. This is good, after giving birth to a child, he still needs a knife. ! You said that among us women, who has never given birth to a child? I have lived for more than half my life, and I have never seen anyone get a knife after giving birth to a child!

Do you think this hospital is deliberately torturing us in order to make more money? "

Xu Wang sat next to Zhu Meizhen and wiped her tears, "Mom, I know you feel bad for asking, but we can't talk nonsense. This is a hospital, not a bandit's den! Besides, the hospital is worried about asking for surgery. It's risky!

How have we ever gone to the hospital to give birth before? That's why you didn't hear about it. In the past, most of the mothers and children who had difficult labor were gone. The better ones either removed the children and left the mother, or left the mother and left the child. Let's ask. Fortunately, we came to the hospital and the three mothers are safe.

Last time I asked, is it safe to have a baby? This time it was an accident. After all, you are pregnant with twins and this is the reason why this happened, so don't think too much about it. "

Sang Xiaoqing also came over, "Mom, you've been here for most of the day. Let's go out to have a meal, go home, pack a change of clothes, and then come back."

Zhu Meizhen suddenly felt a little unhappy, "How can I still be in the mood to eat at this time?"

I thought to myself that this wife and daughter are not of the same mind.

Sang Xinxin knew at a glance that Zhu Meizhen was thinking wrongly. He shook his head and pointed to the expedition road. He bent down and whispered to Zhu Meizhen: "Mom, I have no other intention. I just want to give the young couple some time to talk. We are all arguing here, do you see Lu Yuanzheng's face?"

Xu Wang also said: "That's it, let's go home and pack your things, and I'll go to the intensive care unit to see my little nephew.

Zhu Meizhen glanced at Dabao who was sleeping soundly, hesitated for a moment and followed Sang Xiaoqing and the others.

Xu Wen couldn't eat before he had gas, and he couldn't drink water now.

When Lu Yuanzheng saw Xu Wen's chapped lips, he asked the nurse for two cotton swabs, dipped them in water and moistened her lips over and over again.

Xu Wen shook his head, "That's enough."

After being wiped back and forth by Lu Yuanzheng, Xu Wen's lips turned red and he looked a little more alive.

Lu Yuanzheng bent down and hugged her, "Fortunately you came out!" Otherwise, I don't know how I would have survived.

"We will never have children again!" Lu Yuanzheng said firmly.

Xu Wen twitched the corner of his mouth, but his tone was still weak: "Are you stupid? Family planning has been implemented now, and you won't be allowed to have a baby if you want."

Family planning was implemented in September.

"I can't even give birth!" Lu Yuanzheng pursed his lips.

There is no regret medicine in the world, he can only blame himself.

"But I'm very happy!" Xu Wen said softly, "For these two children, one's surname is Lu and the other is Wei, okay?"

Lu Yuanzheng shook his head: "They should have a surname of Xu."

The child Xu Wen bought in exchange for his life should bear her surname.

Xu Wen was amused, "I'm not obsessed with the child's surname. Besides, the Xu family is having a baby! Your adoptive father has no children, and so does your Wei family..."

Xu Wen didn't finish.

As a person with modern education, she would not be obsessed with whose surname her child would have, but Lu Yuanzheng's situation was quite special.

Neither my biological father nor my stepfather owed him anything, at least not within their ability.

Someone should offer their incense.

Anyway, the family conditions are acceptable and it is not impossible to support them.

Seeing that Xu Wen was so uncomfortable and tried to comfort himself, Lu Yuanzheng became even more uncomfortable and his eyes started to feel sore again.

He blinked and changed the subject: "Do you feel any pain?"

He had undergone surgery and knew how painful it was after the anesthesia wore off, not to mention that Xu Wen was really disemboweling him.

The current level of medical care is far different from what she remembered in the 21st century.

I'm afraid I will suffer a lot more.

"I haven't felt anything yet." Xu Wen shook his head. It had only been a while and the anesthetic had not worn off yet. When he remembered something, Xu Wen looked happy, "However, the doctor agreed to my request."

"Um?"

"Originally, the incisions for caesarean sections are all vertical now, and you can't wear clothes that reveal your waist in the future, otherwise you will see an ugly centipede. I discussed with the doctor and asked them to do it transversely, and it is under the lower abdomen, so I can't usually see it. not see."

Although according to the current medical level, it is estimated that it will be an ugly martial arts, but it is better than having it on the stomach.

"When has it become more beautiful?" Lu Yuanzheng couldn't laugh or cry for a moment.

"You have to be beautiful at all times!"

In fact, it was not for beauty. If the scar was standing on her stomach, Lu Yuanzheng would definitely see it often. Xu Wen was not afraid that he would dislike her, but he was afraid that he would always feel sorry for her.

Feelings are not pure if they are mixed with other things.

"You will always be the most beautiful in my eyes!"

The combined weight of the two babies is only eight pounds, and they are unbalanced.

The eldest baby weighs four pounds and sixty ounces, which is basically considered the weight of a normal baby, but the younger baby only weighs two pounds.

When two lives are born in one womb, there will inevitably be competition.

The nicknames of the two babies are Zuozuo and Youyou.

The Xu family members were very happy to gather around Xu Wen's bedside to congratulate them and their son on their safety.

Lu Yuanzheng held Xiao Zuozuo next to Xu Wen and put him down. Xu Wen glanced sideways.

She may be more serious now than when Guo Jianye was paralyzed.

Guo Jianye's condition was below the waist, but he just couldn't feel it.

Xu Wen was now slowly wearing off the anesthesia, and he still couldn't feel his legs, but he was starting to feel pain from the incision on his stomach.

There is no pain pump yet, so Xu Wen can only endure the pain.

The incision was painful as if someone had cut it with a knife.

And it hurts more and more as the anesthetic wears off.

Looking at the little guy next to him, Xu Wen felt that the pain seemed to have eased a little.

It's the same as Xiao Xia Chu's time, no, it's uglier than that time in Xia Chu.

After all, Xiao Xiachu occupied an entire "new house" by herself, and was a little fatter than the two brothers.

Zuo Zuo is more like a little old man, Youyou...she hasn't seen it yet.

In fact, I took a look at it. When I was in the operating room, I saw that Youyou's whole face was blue and he was so small.

She was so small, but the doctor held her upside down and patted her several times.

After a lot of rescuing and various measures were taken, he let out a cry like a milk cat.

"This kid looks like Xiao Zheng!" Zhu Meizhen commented.

Xu asked: "..."

She turned her head again to look at the wrinkled and furry clown baby, and then at Lu Yuanzheng.

If Lu Yuanzheng hadn't been disfigured by the scar on the side of his face, looking at the other side, he still looked like a standard handsome guy.

Sword-like eyebrows and starry eyes, there is a bit of nobility in his heroic martial arts.

Xu Wen really couldn't tell what the resemblance was.

Maybe it's better to wait for a long time to open?

For example, when Xiao Xiachu was born, she was just a little old lady. As soon as she was born, she became as fat as a wedding doll in New Year pictures.

Now she is a beautiful little cute girl.

Looks a lot like Xu Wendao.

Lu Yuanzheng should be smiling.

I don't know if he was frightened by Xu Wen in the operating room, but Xu Wen always felt that Lu Yuanzheng was a little less enthusiastic about Sazuo Yuyou.

At least he wasn't as enthusiastic as he was towards Xia Chu.

From the time Xu Wen left the operating room until now, Lu Yuanzheng has not visited Youyou.

Xu Wen also urged him.

Lu Yuanzheng replied: "Many people have seen him! The doctor also said he is fine. But you can't leave people! The doctor said you haven't passed the critical period yet."

What should I do if I have severe bleeding?

Later, when Xu Wen saw that Xu Wen and Xie Dechun both ran to see Youyou, he stopped urging him.

"You are so blessed!" Sang Xiaoqing was a little envious, "You have a son and a daughter!"

She and Xu Wen only had one spring student.

Xu Wen persuaded them to have a child as soon as possible last year, but Xu Wen and Sang Xiaoqing both felt that it was time to open a branch, and it would not be too late to have a child after the branch in the provincial capital was on track.

As a result, the branches have stabilized and the country has introduced family planning.

Zhu Meizhen said: "If you want one, ask for another one."

"Ah?" Sang Xiaoqing shook his head, "No matter whether you have a rural household registration or an urban household registration, you can only apply for one."

Xu Wang also said: "That's right! Seeing how cute Xia Chu is, De Chun and I also want to have her. I don't know if it was because I was injured before, so we haven't been able to have her for a long time. We can't have it now."

"Why don't you give it up if you want it? Being a child is a fine, and you two can afford the fine under your current conditions."

Xu Wang and Sang Xiaoqing looked at each other, feeling a little moved.

Indeed, given their current conditions, they can still afford this fine.

Lu Yuanzheng suddenly stood up.

Everyone looked at him.

Lu Yuanzheng looked down at Xu Wen, "I'm going to the bathroom."

On the way to the bathroom, Yuanzheng left the ward but went straight to the doctor's office.

The number of surgeries he has performed is a bit too many for ordinary people, and he has undergone both full and semi-anesthesia.

According to his experience, the effects of Xu Wen's anesthetic should have worn off long ago.

Ke Xuwen still had no feeling below the waist.

Xu Wen's stomach had returned to pain.

Lu Yuanzheng noticed that Xu Wen had been sweating coldly and his palms were sticky. He was just afraid that everyone would worry, so he kept silent.

Lu Yuanzheng went to the office and told the doctor about Xu Wen's current situation.

The doctor raised his wrist and looked at the time, "Wait and see. Her health is not as good as yours, and the anesthetic may last longer. Besides, her stomach has already recovered pain, and her legs should be healed soon."

"Anesthesia is not a uniform dose! Isn't the medicine formulated according to each person's constitution?" Lu Yuanzheng frowned and retorted, "Does this mean that you have a good physical condition?"

"Comrade, don't get excited, you have misunderstood me. I mean, judging from the current time, the anesthetic is still within the time limit. I will contact the people in the anesthesiology department to go over and have a look."

Lu Yuanzheng said nothing and turned to leave.

After a while, the attending doctor and anesthesiologist arrived in the ward together.

The anesthesiologist pressed several times on Xu Wen's waist and abdomen, including his legs, and asked after each press: "Can you feel it?"

Sometimes I can answer questions, sometimes I can't.

The anesthesiologist frowned and whispered a few words to the doctor, then turned to tell Lu Yuanzheng: "Observe for a while longer. If you still don't feel anything, come find me. I'm on duty tonight, and the office is..."

Zhu Meizhen half understood and was confused.

Lu Yuanzheng asked: "Doctor, what is going on with my wife?"

"I can't see any problems yet. Some of her reactions are a bit off. Your family members should massage her soles and legs more, like this..."

The doctor taught several acupuncture points and techniques, "This can effectively accelerate blood circulation."

After the doctor left, Zhu Meizhen asked Lu Yuanzheng: "Doctor, what do you mean?"

Lu Yuanzheng glanced at Xu Wen and said lightly, "The doctor just said that the anesthetic has not worn off yet, so let's give him a little more massage."

Xu Wen didn't notice Lu Yuanzheng's eyes. She was in pain!

A whole day had passed since the amniotic fluid broke. She was actually very tired and sleepy, but the wound hurt so much that she couldn't sleep.

I can't move even if I can't sleep.

When he moved and pulled the edge of the knife, it hurt even more.

But it is actually very uncomfortable for people to maintain the same posture for a long time.

Lu Yuanzheng was the first to notice that Xu Wen was in something wrong. He put his hand on Xu Wen's forehead and found that she had a fever.

Zhu Meizhen quickly ran to call the doctor.

"Road Expedition."

"exist."

"I feel so uncomfortable! I hurt so much." Xu Wen's consciousness was a little blurry. In fact, he didn't even know what he said.

"I'm sorry!" Lu Yuanzheng blamed himself so much that he couldn't do anything at the moment.

The doctor came over to check and said that this was a normal phenomenon and that it would usually get better after the first day.

Lu Yuanzheng actually also knew that surgeries like Xu Wen's could easily lead to fever and wound inflammation.

Zhu Meizhen drove Sang Xiaoqing and Xu Wang back to rest.

Xu Wang was worried and refused to leave.

"In this situation, if you can't leave the hospital for a day or two, and you all stay here, who will still have the energy to take care of Wenqi tomorrow? Listen to me, Xiao Zheng and I will stay here with Wenqi and the child tomorrow. Come back for another shift."

Xu Wang thought so and went to greet Xu Wen and Xie Dechun to leave.

Because Youyou is in an intensive care unit. Although it is not an ICU, the family members cannot touch the child and can only watch through the glass.

There is not only one child in the ward, but a nurse who is always watching over him.

It's useless for the family to see.

Xu Wen didn't know how he spent the night.

I can't even describe what I feel.

There was a burning pain in my stomach that was constant and continuous, as if someone was stabbing my stomach repeatedly with a saw.

But there was still no feeling below the waist.

In addition to being unable to move my head at all, it hurts even more when I move, but it is even more uncomfortable to stay in one position for a long time.

Coupled with the fever, the whole person is groggy, hot and cold.

He was clearly unconscious, but he couldn't sleep.

Every second is torture.

The only comfort was that Lu Yuanzheng was always by her side, comforting and coaxing her softly.

I have also been wiping her face, hands, and arms with warm wet towels.

She knew that Lu Yuanzheng had been massaging her legs, although she was still unconscious.

Drowsily, Xu Wen thought, time flies so slowly! The anesthetic on her legs hasn't even worn off yet!

The Xu family members all stood outside the ward, all looking bad.

Inside is the doctor's rounds, and the sheets need to be lifted.

Xu Wen couldn't wear clothes now, so everyone had to wait outside the door.

The reason for his bad expression was that Xu Wen still couldn't feel his legs.

No matter how layman you are, everyone will notice something is wrong.

In fact, in the middle of the night, Lu Yuanzheng discovered something was wrong and called an anesthesiologist to take a look.

After repeated examinations, the anesthesiologist gave a possibility: "The nerves in the spine may have been injured."

Lu Yuanzheng turned pale on the spot and asked the anesthesiologist: "What will happen if the nerve is injured? Will it be okay?"

"The time is still short and no examination has been carried out yet, so I can't make a conclusion." The anesthesiologist looked at the time and said, "Shall we arrange an examination tomorrow?"

"Can't we check now?"

"It is possible to arrange urgent examinations now, but most doctors are already off work. Your lover's situation is really rare. Only one doctor on duty may not be able to make an accurate diagnosis and treatment, and multi-disciplinary consultation is required."

Another whole day passed for examination and consultation.

The surgery itself definitely has nothing to do with the lower limbs. The only thing that affects the lower limbs is the anesthetic.

To be precise, the paralysis of the lower limbs occurs when the nerves are accidentally injured during anesthesia.

As soon as the word "paralysis" came out, Xu's family became anxious.

Xu Wen grabbed the anesthetist's collar and yelled at him: "Accident? How will my sister live the rest of her life with the word "frivolous"? She is only in her twenties!"

Zhu Meizhen cried and rushed forward, slapping and beating the anesthetist, "Why are you so careless? How could she be paralyzed at such a young age?"

Other doctors and nurses came up to pull Xu Wen and Zhu Meizhen, while Xu Wang and Sang Xiaoqing went up to protect Zhu Meizhen and Xu Wen.

The office suddenly became chaotic.

"enough!"

While Lu Yuanzheng stopped them, he took action to separate everyone.

He could reach out so well that these people at the scene were no match for him.

Soon it was divided into two parts by Lu Yuanzheng.

Xu Wen was the first to react.

He turned back and pointed at Lu Yuanzheng who had spoken: "That's enough? Lu Yuanzheng, are you still a man? Your wife was paralyzed by this bullshit anesthesiologist. Not only did you not seek justice for her, but you also stopped us?"

Lu Yuanzheng's eyes were red and his hands were fists. "If hitting someone is effective, I can kill him now! Will his legs regain consciousness? He is a doctor, and it is his duty to save people. They don't want something like this to happen. .

In addition, I think the top priority should be to study how to cure the problem. "

Xu Wen snorted heavily, his face filled with annoyance: "I usually keep saying I love Xu Wen! Now you can be so calm and neutral! What? Are you afraid that your hat will be ruined?"

Sang Xiaoqing tugged at Xu Wen, "Stop talking! Lu Yuanzheng is right, rescue and questioning are the first priority!"

Xu Wen snorted heavily and turned his head.

Lu Yuanzheng turned a deaf ear and asked the doctor: "Is there any way to treat my wife's leg?"

Several doctors looked at each other, and one of the older ones said, "It's hard to say!"

Hearing that Xu Wen was about to run away again, Sang Xiaoqing and Xu Wang stopped him.

Everyone in the Xu family was so angry that they wanted to tear the anesthesiologist to pieces on the spot.

But as Lu Yuanzheng said, what's the use of tearing him apart? Doesn't solve any problems.

The top priority is to save and ask questions.

The doctor knew that the family members were in a bad mood at the moment, so he didn't talk nonsense, "It's not that we are irresponsible or shirk responsibility. Nerve damage can be big or small. Maybe we can walk again through treatment and reconstruction. But maybe..."

He didn't say the rest.

But everyone understood.

Lu Yuanzheng's Adam's apple rolled a few times, and he said in a deep voice for a long time: "You guys discuss it first, I'll make a call!"

He closed the door and heard Xu Wen's roar: "Look at him! This is the man Xu Wen chose! If he wanted to beat someone, he stopped him and asked for a plan. But when the doctor gave him a plan, he went out and made a phone call!"

Lu Yuanzheng bit the tip of his tongue until the strong taste of rust filled his mouth. Then he moved forward and found a corner to call Li Daoming.

Xu Wen has kept his eyes closed and said nothing since he found out he was paralyzed.

Xu's family members gathered around the hospital bed, taking turns to come forward to comfort Xu Wen.

Xu Wen turned a deaf ear.

In fact, she didn't hear it.

She closed her eyes to communicate with the magic mirror.

Situations like Xu Wen's are indeed uncommon. It's not common, but it's not an exception either.

Some mothers encountered the same situation as Xu Wen. Hao Duanduan had paralysis of her lower limbs just because of a caesarean section.

Some cases return to normal after a few days, so the damage should be relatively minor.

Slightly serious cases can gradually recover through a series of treatment and rehabilitation training, and through slow exercise.

Only a very small number of people are paralyzed for life.

Xu Wen didn't know whether his injuries were light, medium or severe, which was quite troublesome.

She also asked Magic Mirror to compile some effective rehabilitation training methods.

"Look at the man you have chosen! Before the disaster is imminent, you can't move your legs temporarily and he disappears after saying on the phone! If you really can't be cured, will he really abandon you?" Xu Wen is still there Angry about the expedition.

Zhu Meizhen, who usually protects her son-in-law, did not speak this time.

She also had some opinions on Lu Yuanzheng.

Although I didn't think that Lu Yuanzheng was fake about Xu Wen, I used to think that Lu Yuanzheng was a tall person and had a good career. Thinking of protecting Xu Wen.

This time there was an accident. Xu Wen's elder brother waved his fists and wanted to hit someone. Lu Yuanzheng not only refused to help Xu Wen, but also started a fight.

As Xu Wen said, being calm is a bit impersonal.

Xu Wen was so noisy that he couldn't concentrate on thinking, so he could only say: "Brother, you misunderstood him!"

"Did I misunderstand him?" Xu Wen raised his voice, "Are you still protecting him now?"

Lu Yuanzheng came back from the phone call and happened to hear Xu Wen speak and stop at the door.

It's not that I want to eavesdrop, but I'm afraid that Xu Wen will be embarrassed if he goes in.

Xu Wen sighed softly, "Brother, please don't get excited! I didn't protect him. If excitement was useful, I would be crying and howling now, crawling to scratch the anesthetist."

Xu Wen: "..."

Only then did the Xu family realize that Xu Wen's mood was not right either.

For an ordinary girl, who found out that she was paralyzed at a young age and was likely to be paralyzed for the rest of her life, she would have been crying and crying for life, but Xu Wen didn't.

The Xu family wanted to hide it from her for the time being, but Xu Wen was so smart. It had been a day and she still couldn't feel her legs. She was not a fool. How could she not notice the abnormality?

What's more, doctors in the ward came one after another and performed one examination after another.

Moreover, Xu Wen's calmness seemed to be exactly the same as Lu Yuanzheng's.

Xu Wang couldn't help but sigh: "It's not like one family doesn't want to enter the same house!"

Xu Wen also found out, but was still unhappy, "I really don't know what you like about him?"

Reason is reason, emotion is emotion.

Everyone knows that intellectually speaking, whether Xu Wen or Lu Yuanzheng is fine! Everyone is right.

But he does seem a bit indifferent emotionally.

Everyone knows that even if you are disabled, you should face life with a smile.

But in fact, how many people can still talk and laugh as usual in the face of disability?

Wasn't Guo Jianye the best example back then?

Does he know that he is strong enough? Faced with having to lie in bed for the rest of his life, he was also unwilling to accept it. He would rather risk his life to be a guinea pig for 3D printed skeletons.

It's a pity that Xu Wen is not as lucky as Guo Jianye. 3D printing cannot save Xu Wen.

"Calmness is not because he doesn't care about me, but because he forces himself to buy time for me."

"Seizing time?"

Xu asked, "Hmm!" He said, "The doctor hasn't sentenced me to death yet, right? Neurology is sometimes very mysterious. It's hard to say whether it's a mild case or a serious case, but forty-eight hours after surgery is definitely the best time for treatment. So instead of feeling sad and debating right and wrong with going to the hospital, Lu Yuanzheng just wants to cure me as quickly as possible!"

Zhu Meizhen said hurriedly: "Do you mean that the sooner it is treated, the faster it will heal?"

"Theoretically, that's the case." Xu Wen lied without blinking.

She is not a medical student.

Xu Wen said nothing, and looked back and forth at her suspiciously.

"Second brother! Don't doubt Lu Yuanzheng's kindness to me! If I could exchange my legs for legs, Lu Yuanzheng would be lying in the operating room without saying a word, waiting for the doctor to replace his leg nerves with me. He will be paralyzed for the rest of his life. . Even if he had to exchange his life for legs, he would not hesitate to exchange his own life for my health.

But, no.

He didn't hit the anesthetist not because he didn't want to, but because he knew it would be useless, and it wasn't necessarily because the anesthetist made a mistake. In addition, Lu Yuanzheng is a soldier. Is it reasonable for you to let him swing his fists and kicks at ordinary people?

He didn't stay in the office to listen to the doctor discussing the plan, probably because he wanted to contact a more professional doctor to treat me. "

Zhu Meizhen couldn't help but muttered: "That's right! But humans are not machines, how can they always be so rational and without impulse?"

Chapter 196

"Because Lu Yuanzheng is different from us. We can't control our emotions well, and the most we can do is fight, like what you said just now when my brother wanted to hit the anesthesiologist in the office.

But if Lu Yuanzheng was as happy, angry, sad, and happy as my brother was, who of the officers and soldiers behind him would dare to entrust his life to him?

My brother's impulsiveness can hurt people the most, and Lu Yuanzheng's impulsiveness can kill many people. Xu Wen said softly.

It's really not that she deliberately defended Lu Yuanzheng.

When the two countries are fighting, each is fighting for its own country, and it is particularly easy for emotions to fluctuate during the process.

For example, a comrade around him is injured or killed, the battle situation is not favorable for one's side, or the enemy does some unreasonable behavior to humiliate or deliberately anger one's side, etc.

If the chief officer falls into a trap at some point, the consequences can be imagined.

Therefore, sometimes for the sake of the overall situation, many times I will lose my teeth and swallow blood. I would rather not be a man than ignore my life.

Same now.

Lu Yuanzheng was not sure how sad he would be.

Yuyu Sasa is their child.

A few days ago, Lu Yuanzheng put his face on her belly and greeted Sazu Yuyu with a joyful expression.

From time to time, I also fantasize about the beautiful and happy life of a family of five.

But now Sazuo Youyou has been born for two days, and Lu Yuanzheng has only seen Youyou once. Except when he needed to hold Sazuo to Xu Wen for breastfeeding, he never touched Sazuo.

It's not that he doesn't care about the children, it's just that he cares more about Xu Wen.

"You're not his soldier!" Xu Wen was still a little dissatisfied, or rather arrogant.

After calming down, he either didn't know what Xu Wen said was right, or he felt that people were not like grass and trees and how could they be ruthless.

There is also a very unreasonable understanding that the more you care, the less calm you should be.

Xu Wen moved his eyes to the door, "You can check him when he comes back later. There will definitely be injuries on his arms, hands or legs and feet."

"Huh?" Xu Wen didn't understand for a while.

"He is a human being, not a god. He also has the emotions you have. In addition, he also blames himself. If he has no place to vent, he will probably abuse himself, right?"

The journey outside the door: "..."

He lowered his head and glanced at his bleeding hands, then retracted them into his sleeves.

Xu Wen understands Lu Yuanzheng just as Lu Yuanzheng understands Xu Wen.

Xu Wen didn't look so calm, and Lu Yuanzheng didn't look so rational either.

Both of them were worried about whether Xu Wen's leg could still be cured.

If it can still be cured, no matter what, it's easy to say.

If it is not cured well...

They don't dare to think about it, mainly because they don't dare to think about the other party's reaction.

Lu Yuanzheng pushed the door open and entered the ward.

The Xu family subconsciously looked at his arms, hands and legs.

The legs and feet look very neat, not lame or crippled. It seems that swinging the arms is not a big problem.

The ward was so big. Before they could understand, Lu Yuanzheng had already walked to the bed and sat down.

Lu Yuanzheng reached out and held her hand, "Don't be afraid! Li Daoming's family has neurological experts. They will be here later."

The Xu family members looked at each other with the same thought in their eyes: Are they really looking for a better doctor?

But the hands look fine?

However, Xu Wen noticed the abnormality at a glance and ordered Lu Yuanzheng: "Stretch out that hand."

The journey is motionless.

Xu Wen looked at him stubbornly.

In the end, Lu Yuanzheng compromised and raised his hand hidden by the bed.

The back of the hand was swollen very high, and the skin on the back of the hand and the joints connecting the five fingers were all broken and bleeding.

The Xu family all hissed.

Xu Wen was also stunned. After a long moment, he shook his head and said, "I'll go find the nurse."

"No need." Lu Yuanzheng stopped him, "This way I can wake up a little bit."

The constant pain reminded him of Xu Wen's current situation.

Xu Wen felt more pain.

Not only hurt but also sad.

My stomach hurts, I can't move my legs, and I still have to file a lawsuit against these people.

Lu Yuanzheng raised his thumb and rubbed the bruises under Xu Wen's eyes, "Are you sleepy? Can you take a nap?"

Xu Wen shook his head.

The pain was so bad that I couldn't sleep. Not only was I in pain, I was also hungry.

The water is drinkable now, but you can't move it because you might choke if you're not careful.

When you choke, you have to cough, and when you cough, you have a wound.

Every time I coughed, it was heartbreaking pain, and I had to bear the risk of the wound tearing.

In the end, Lu Yuanzheng went to the doctor and asked for a new infusion tube. He cut it off and left a small section. After boiling it with boiling water, he used it as a straw for Xu Wen, which temporarily solved Xu Wen's difficulty in drinking water.

As for eating.

Theoretically, you have to wait until ventilation.

But Xu Wen now has no feeling at all below the waist and is incontinent.

The only thing that gave Xu Wen some dignity was that she had a catheter to urinate, but she hadn't had a bowel movement yet.

No matter how mentally prepared he was, Xu Wen couldn't accept a person who smelled bad and didn't realize it.

Regardless of whether he is ventilated or not, Xu Wen will not eat for the time being.

I'm even more glad that I did some cleaning before giving birth.

Xu's family members also tried their best to take care of Xu Wen's feelings. Every time they went to scrub, they avoided him and no one mentioned it.

During the road expedition, I went out to make another phone call.

Later, seeing that Xu Wen was really uncomfortable, he would try to help her turn over.

Doctors are still coming up with solutions.

Including Xu Wen and Lu Yuanzheng, all their expectations were placed on Li Daoming.

Li Daoming rushed over at noon that day.

Xu Wen was a little surprised. Logically speaking, it would not be that fast from Pengcheng to Haicheng.

Theoretically, it would take six or seven hours by car and four or five hours by car.

It only took three hours from the time the test results came out to Li Daoming's arrival.

Even counting from the time Lu Yuanzheng made the call, it was only two hours.

Li Daoming saw Xu Wen's confusion and sold it first: "Sister-in-law, I heard that you are sick, but you have to find a way to come over? Not only did I come by myself, I also brought my aunt and my cousin!"

He pointed at the two men following him.

Li Daoming's aunt's hair is half white, and her cousin is slightly younger, about forty years old.

"My aunt's medical skills are very good! Especially acupuncture, which was passed down by my grandfather. She is a very good Chinese medicine doctor." Li Daoming said and pointed to his cousin, "My cousin is an expert in neurological fields."

Lu Yuanzheng spoke first: "Thank you!"

Li Daoming was happy and pretended to pick his ears, "Huh? What did you just say? Say it again! I didn't even hear it!"

Lu Yuanzheng pursed his lips, obviously resisting the urge to hit him.

Li Daoming is used to seeing life and death, and has always liked to enjoy hardships. No matter what he thinks in his heart, he will not put on a sad face like the Xu family. He even complained to Xu Wen: "Look at your man! I saved him seventeen years ago." Eight...no, twenty-seven or eight times! He never thanked me! He even called me a veterinarian.

You are just temporarily unable to move, and he is so anxious that he wants to kneel down and beg me! Let me tell you, what's even more awesome is that he actually asked the headquarters to coordinate a helicopter to pick us up? ! It is estimated that all the popularity and favors he has accumulated in his life have been used up today! Maybe I still owe some favors! "

The Xu family members were all stunned.

In the doctor's office, they all complained about Lu Yuanzheng's indifference.

Unexpectedly, Lu Yuanzheng did so much for Xu Wen behind the scenes.

Xu Wen, in particular, glanced at Lu Yuanzheng and quickly looked away, feeling a little uncomfortable on his face.

Although Xu Wen wasn't surprised, he didn't expect him to be able to do this.

Lu Yuanzheng couldn't bear it anymore and wanted to take action again, "What nonsense are you talking about? What did I ask you to do?"

No matter how emotionless or angry he was, he was still a little anxious at the moment.

"Obviously, you take everyone out first, and I'll take a look first."

Li Daoming responded obediently, his aunt even spoke, what could he say.

The Xu family members gathered around Li Daoming and chattered, just asking about Xu Wen's condition.

Only Lu Yuanzheng looked at Li Daoming's cousin.

Li Daoming's cousin was communicating with Xu Wen's attending doctor, looking through Xu Wen's medical records and various examination results, and asking the doctor a few questions from time to time.

Just when Li Daoming got excited, he raised his hand and touched Lu Yuanzheng. Lu Yuanzheng glanced at Li Daoming with disgust and moved aside.

Li Daoming: "..."

She immediately started to complain to Zhu Meizhen: "Auntie, look at him! Look at him! How could you want such a son-in-law?! By the way, auntie, do you have a daughter? I'm still single! Look at how you look. So beautiful, Sister Xu Wang is so beautiful, and my sister-in-law is so beautiful! The important thing is that she is also very capable..."

Zhu Meizhen: "..."

How could Zhu Meizhen, who was about to be sixty years old, keep up with Li Daoming's pace?

Lu Yuanzheng opened his mouth but finally did not interrupt Li Daoming.

Li Daoming's words sound really unreliable, but he is really good at enlivening the atmosphere.

The atmosphere in the ward just now was so dull that you couldn't stir it up with a stick, but with Li Daoming's arrival, everyone's expressions became obviously more relaxed.

What's more, Li Daoming's medical skills seem to be more and more reliable.

In fact, his usual speech was not as out of tune as it is now. He was used to talking nonsense with soldiers, but he was not used to dealing with normal people anymore.

As soon as Li Daoming's cousin finished speaking to the doctor, he went to greet him.

The cousin was very wise and took the initiative to speak without waiting for Lu Yuanzheng to speak: "I understand the general situation! Judging from what I know so far, it should be able to be recuperated. In a situation like Xu Wen's, it is not suitable for surgery. She Lactation is not suitable for Western medicine treatment, and it is more suitable for traditional Chinese medicine. Let's see what my aunt says later?

If it really doesn't work, the only option is to feed the child milk powder, and to stop breast-feeding, use drug treatment and physical rehabilitation. "

So everyone stood at the door of the ward again, looking at the door and listening to Li Daoming's chatter.

Not at the door of the operating room is better than at the door of the operating room.

Fortunately, the third aunt's examination speed was much faster than the operation speed. After a while, she called people: "Come in!"

Lu Yuanzheng was the first to rush in.

The first time he looked at Xu Wen, he didn't know if it was an illusion, but Xu Wen's face became much rosier.

Li Daoming asked the question that everyone was anxious about: "How is Third Auntie?"

"She doesn't have any injuries, I mean the paralyzed part." Third Aunt frowned, "Now I can only say that there is hope that she can be cured."

The Xu family's eyes lit up.

Only Lu Yuanzheng asked: "Doctor, how sure are you?"

Li Daoming's aunt looked back at Lu Yuanzheng and asked him: "I said I was only 10% sure, do you still want to treat it?"

Lu Yuanzheng pursed his lower lip, glanced at Xu Wen, and nodded firmly.

"That's it! Don't worry, I'm a Chinese medicine practitioner and I won't operate on her. She's still in confinement, and breastfeeding is the most important thing. I try not to use medicine. I mainly use acupuncture. I'll see what happens after a while. I really don't have much confidence, but I can guarantee it won't be worse than it is now."

Xu's family was overjoyed.

When the third aunt saw this, she was filled with cold water: "One more thing, you have to be mentally prepared in advance. Her symptoms will definitely not get better in a while. You have to be mentally prepared for long-term treatment."

Xu Wen spent his first years in a hospital, a hospital in Haicheng.

Most of Li Daoming's family members are in Haicheng, and the medical resources are also there.

Lu Yuanzheng first took Xu Wen to Haicheng, accompanied by Zhu Meizhen and Zuo Zuo. Xu Wang and the others stayed in Pengcheng. Firstly, there were several children to take care of, and secondly, Youyou would not be discharged from the hospital for a few days.

Xu Wen's matter was investigated as a medical malpractice.

However, the anesthetist's anesthesia process was indeed all legal and legal, and there were no problems with the technique, dosage, or puncture depth.

Xu Wen's paralysis was really just an accident.

The hospital offered to compensate, but Xu Wen meant that since it was just an accident, there was no need to compensate.

Lu Yuanzheng asked for compensation, but just changed hands and donated it.

Xu Wen knew that he didn't really want the money, but he was still a little angry at the hospital but couldn't get away with it.

After arriving in Haicheng, since Xu Wen was still in confinement and would not be able to rest well if he went to the hospital, Lu Yuanzheng opened two suites in the best hotel in Haicheng.

He lived in one room with Xu Wen, and Zhu Meizhen lived in another room with Zuo Zuo.

In order to make it easier for Xu Wen to eat and so on, Li Daoming also brought a bed from the hospital.

Not an ordinary hospital bed. Nowadays, ordinary hospital beds are still made of wood, no different from beds at home.

But after all, it is a military hospital. In order to take care of the military patients who have no family members to take care of them and are often inconvenient, the hospital still has a number of movable beds. For example, shaking the mechanism can gradually make one end of the bed stand up, helping the patients to sit up. Purpose.

After all, in addition to being paralyzed, Xu Wen had just undergone a caesarean section.

The third aunt came to change Xu Wen's dressings and other things like getting acupuncture, and Li Daoming came over to do things like anti-inflammatory injections.

I have to admit that there must be a reason why a family is called an aristocratic family.

No matter Li Daoming, Li Daoming's cousin or his third aunt, they are all experts in their own fields.

The third aunt kept saying that she was not sure about Xu Wen's symptoms. In fact, the injection was very precise, and within a few days Xu Wen felt a little bit better.

To Xu Wen's surprise, she was finally able to feel her own urine and defecation, which made her sigh in relief.

Time passed day by day, and Xu Wen's incision gradually healed.

Xiao Youyou was also discharged from the hospital and was sent to the hospital by Xu Wang.

After Xu Wang saw Xu Wen, he still had to rush back to Weizhuang. They needed to go back to their hometown to celebrate the New Year. After all, they had in-laws.

The original plan was to follow Xu Qiushi, but he was worried that Xu Wen would change his mind temporarily.

This time, Xiao Youyou and the others were sent over, and they headed north.

Staying here won't help much anyway.

Dongsheng and Xia Chu also came over. They heard that Xu Wen couldn't move and hugged Xu Wen and cried so hard.

"Mom, don't be afraid! I will support you from now on!" Dongsheng cried so hard that he did not forget to comfort Xu Wen.

Lu Yuanzheng grabbed his collar and carried him aside: "If you do this, you will press on mom's wound and it will hurt her!"

Dongsheng then stopped struggling and kept wiping his tears with both hands, crying very sadly.

In the end, it was Youyou's crying that attracted Dongsheng's attention.

Youyou was a little smaller than Zuozuo in the womb due to Zuozuo's anger.

It is said that the palms and backs of hands are full of flesh, but which parent can really hold a bowl of water in an even and balanced manner.

Anyway, as an ordinary person, Xu Wen is not that great. The contrast between the two brothers is too obvious. In addition, after Youyou was born, he stayed in the hospital for a week. Xu Wen subconsciously wanted to take more care of Youyou.

Her milk is not enough to feed two children, so she feeds Youyou first every time, and then feeds Saozuo after Youyou is full.

Na Zuo Zuo can only drink milk powder.

Like Yuyou, Saozuo is still a baby in confinement and doesn't understand anything. Anyway, he doesn't cry when he's full, and he doesn't get jealous.

But the two brothers will not be jealous, and Dongsheng will not cry when he is older, but there is still a half-grown Xiachu.

Although Xia Chu was used to not seeing her mother for several days, she could not accept that two little things came to compete with her for her mother, and she would beat Sazuo Yuyu at every turn.

She can't even start a fight, and she will cry whenever anyone starts a fight.

Xu Wen and Lu Yuanzheng had a headache for a while.

Regret to be exact.

A son and a daughter are already perfect in the world, why do you need two more to make Xu Wen suffer this fate?

Unfortunately, there is no regret medicine in the world.

Lu Yuanzheng could only hold his daughter patiently and coax her softly.

Dongsheng and Zhu Meizhen are responsible for taking care of Zuo Zuo and Youyou respectively.

After all, Xu Wen's wound had just healed and he had difficulty moving.

Seeing such a scene, Xu Wen suddenly felt that having more children has the advantage of having more children.

In her previous life, she was an only child, not just her, but everyone else of her age.

Although the country later opened up the possibility of having two or three children, for various reasons, people's willingness to have a second child was very low.

The childhood of an only child is not lonely but busy.

From the time when I can barely walk, I have to sign up for various cram schools, learn piano and practice dancing.

There are always different children as classmates in every cram school, but everyone comes and goes in a hurry, and they can't get along with each other.

It was the same when I was in school. I only had more papers but no final papers. I had to be picked up and dropped off by my parents from school to school. Until I graduated from high school, my classmates didn't have enough time to get along with each other. Instead, they were more competitive, so friendships were often as fragile as paper.

It was only when Xu Wen arrived at the Xu family that he felt the warmth and fun of his brothers and sisters, and he also realized how strong the friendship between Dongsheng and Doudou, who had grown up together and was inseparable all day long, was.

Of course, this example may not be appropriate.

Because such friendships may undergo chemical changes as they age.

But Dongsheng, Xia Chu, Zuozuo, Youyou, such a brother-sister relationship, as long as one of them is not crooked, they will definitely support each other until they grow old.

Dongsheng becomes more and more like an older brother and becomes more and more responsible.

Of course, Xu Wen always comes first in his heart.

On the second day after Dongsheng came to Haicheng, he had another "run away from home" incident.

He didn't see Dongsheng when he had lunch. Lu Yuanzheng went to the next room to call Dongsheng who said he was "not feeling well and wanted to sleep a little longer", only to find that he was not in the room at all.

Haicheng is no better than Rainbow Island. Rainbow Island is not that big, at most it is the size of a town. But Haicheng is different. This is a prefecture-level city. People don't know where to look for them if they are lost, not to mention they don't have the manpower to look for them. !

As the Chinese New Year is approaching, everyone who should go home has gone home, leaving Zhu Meizhen and him to take care of Xu Wen and their four children. How can they spare the energy to find people?

In the past, Dongsheng always ran around within safe areas, such as in the compound or on Rainbow Island.

Dongsheng also lived in Haicheng for several years before, from birth to three and a half years old.

But at that time, he was just a baby, his activities were limited to the compound, and he was still unfamiliar with Haicheng.

Xu Wen couldn't get out of bed, so Zhu Meizhen had to take care of the twins.

Lu Yuanzheng had no choice but to call his old comrades and ask them to help find someone.

Afraid that Xu Wen and Zhu Meizhen would be worried, Lu Yuanzheng only said after returning to the room that Dongsheng was still sleeping and he would eat later.

Zhu Meizhen believed it and Xuwen only raised her head and glanced at Lu Yuanzheng without saying anything.

After dinner, Zhu Meizhen took Zuo Zuo back to the house to sleep, leaving Youyou next to Xu Wen.

"What's wrong with Dongsheng?" Xu Wen turned his head and asked Lu Yuanzheng.

Lu Yuanzheng hesitated for three seconds before deciding to tell the truth: "Dongsheng is missing!"

"Ah?" Xu Wen exclaimed.

Little Youyou was frightened and trembled all over. He raised his two little hands above his head as if surrendering and blinked his eyes as if he was about to wake up.

Xu Wen quickly patted him a few times, preventing him from really waking up.

"Don't worry!" Lu Yuanzheng comforted her, "I have asked my comrades to find him."

How could Xu Wen not be worried? !

This was the 1980s, communications were underdeveloped and there was no surveillance. Looking for such a small child in the huge Haicheng is like looking for a needle in a haystack.

Even if all the people in the compound were dispersed, it would be difficult to find them in a short time.

"Why did he run away from home again?" Xu Wen was worried. "I haven't seen him unhappy in the past two days. Is it because of Sazuo Yuyou? He was angry last time when Xia Chu was born. This time he didn't say anything. Could it be that you are feeling bored?"

Lu Yuanzheng couldn't give an answer to this question now. He was silent for a while and said: "When I find him! I will definitely deal with him!"

"You'd better get the child back first!"

Lu Yuanzheng and his comrades found no news about Dongsheng until the evening.

Dongsheng didn't leave from the hotel lobby at all.

Until evening, Lu Yuanzheng suddenly received a call from Xu Wen, saying that Dongsheng was back.

Lu Yuanzheng gathered his comrades, thanked them and returned to the hotel.

I was stunned for a moment as soon as I entered the door.

Li Daoming had just given Xu Wen an infusion. Dongsheng was sitting by the bed. Xu Wen's eyes were red as if he had cried.

The sentence "Little bastard, let's see how I deal with you?!" came to my mouth and I swallowed it back when I saw the wheelchair beside the bed.

Lu Yuanzheng pointed to the wheelchair: "Where did this come from?"

Upon hearing this, Xu Wen's eyes began to fill with tears again.

Li Daoming saw Lu Yuanzheng and looked at himself, "It's not me!"

Dongsheng raised his hand: "I bought it!"

"Where did you get the money?" Even though Lu Yuanzheng was a layman, he could tell that this wheelchair was worth a lot of money.

Wheelchairs are also divided into three, six or nine grades, and this one is definitely the more expensive one.

"The money I earned from setting up a stall in the night market!" Dongsheng said, and after thinking for a moment, he added: "There is still a little bit not enough, I borrowed some from Uncle Li, and I will pay him back with the New Year's money during the Chinese New Year!"

Lu Yuanzheng glanced at Xu Wen, and when he looked at Dongsheng again, his eyes softened a lot, and the anger in his heart just dissipated.

Money at the night market is not that easy to earn. After saving for several months, Dongsheng only saved one or two hundred yuan, all of which was spent on buying a wheelchair. No wonder Xu Wen cried, she must have been moved by him.

"You sneaked out just to buy a wheelchair?"

Dongsheng nodded, "I have a surprise for mom!"

"You scared her too! Next time, don't sneak out quietly like this." Lu Yuanzheng paused and added, "There will be no next time!"

Xu Wen won't always be in a wheelchair!

"Let me interrupt, Dongsheng didn't go out quietly, I took him out." Li Daoming raised his hand to share the blame.

Lu Yuanzheng glanced at him, "Then how do you think I should 'thank' you for taking away my son quietly?"

Li Daoming touched his nose, "He said he wanted to buy a wheelchair for Xu Wen as a surprise, so I can only cooperate! Just go out for a while!"

Lu Yuanzheng let out a short sigh. Is this a matter of the length of time he was out? But he didn't hold on to this matter anymore.

Even if you want to educate Dongsheng, you have to wait until Li Daoming leaves.

Xu Wen said that spanking a child in public has bad physical and mental effects on the child.

Xu Wen didn't use the wheelchair Dongsheng bought until spring.

It's a new year again.

Xu Qiushi brought back a group of workers, more than half of whom were old employees.

Xu Wang and Xie Dechun came back with Yuan Bao. When they came, they first visited Xu Wen.

Xu Wen had already followed Lu Yuanzheng back to Rainbow Island.

Lu Yuanzheng still had to return to work, but in view of Xu Wen's situation, the superiors allowed him not to go out with the ship for the time being, and to stay on Rainbow Island to take charge of the work.

Lu Yuanzheng studied acupuncture seriously from Li Daoming's third aunt. At first, he was afraid that he would have to practice on himself if he was not proficient in the business.

Later, Dongsheng was used to practice with Dongsheng. Dongsheng asked for it, saying that a man is not afraid of pain and cannot let his mother suffer.

Xu Wen was deeply moved again, and she wanted to stop him, but unfortunately neither father nor son listened to her.

In the end, when Neng Lu Yuanzheng injected Xu Wen with a very skilled technique, they returned to Rainbow Island.

Every day after work, Lu Yuanzheng would give Xu Wen acupuncture and massage.

Xu Wen is now able to turn over on his own and go to the toilet on his own, but he is still not very good at walking.

To be precise, I could barely stand up.

Even so, Xu Wen did not give up his job and often drove his wheelchair to the factory to guide work.

In the beginning, it was Guo Jianye who pushed Xu Wen.

But Guo Jianye has now taken over most of the daily affairs in the factory, and sometimes he is not available.

Zhu Meizhen and Xu Qiushi take care of the child most of the time, and they don't have time to see her off.

Or Lu Yuanzheng modified the wheelchair and added an electric function.

However, there is a difference between modified and original.

The electric wheelchair in Xu Wen's memory was light and fast. The car she was sitting on was bulky. After getting an electric motor, the speed increased, but the noise of the motor was also quite loud.

Xu Wen became more determined to recover as soon as possible.

Reconstruction, just two words, only those who have experienced it know what kind of ordeal it is.

It takes at least half a year for a baby to learn to walk and be able to walk without falling.

Xu Wen is not as good as them.

When the twins could crawl, Xu Wen could barely walk two steps.

This was the result of Xu Wen gritting his teeth and exercising every day.

She had to shower at least twice a day because of her reconstruction, both of which were caused by sweating.

The process of the brain re-controlling the legs and feet bit by bit was not at all as beautiful as imagined.

The only comfort is the companionship of Lu Yuanzheng.

In the past year since Xu Wen resumed his work, he had wanted to give up several times during the most difficult times.

When the pain was severe, Xu Wen would lose his temper, cry, make trouble, and give up.

He would also be unreasonable and blame Lu Yuanzheng when he comforted her and encouraged her to persevere.

Even beat him.

Lu Yuanzheng accepted Xu Wen's negative emotions and would tell her he was sorry and loved her over and over again.

Or he didn't say anything, just hugged the sweaty Xu Wen tightly and comforted him silently.

When Xu Wen calmed down, he would feel regretful about what he had said and done to Lu Yuanzheng before.

In order to avoid this situation, Xu Wen can only redouble his efforts. Only by regaining health can their lives get back on track.

Before the National Day, Lu Yuanzheng went to the capital on business.

During this period, Xu Wen performed the acupuncture himself.

After all, there were times when Lu Yuanzheng couldn't help herself, so she had long learned to give herself acupuncture.

Lu Yuanzheng led the Marine Corps to the capital. For the military parade.

"Then why can't you participate in the military parade by yourself?" Xu Wen asked curiously.

"Except for some generals, have you seen anyone older in the formation?"

Xu asked: "..."

"You actually still have age discrimination?"

Lu Yuanzheng: "..."

"It's not age discrimination! It's a scene that can be seen all over the world. Is it appropriate for some old people to go up? Besides, although the military parade is only one day, it takes a long time to prepare in advance, which requires a lot of energy and physical strength. The people walking in the square are soldiers, I am not the leader. It's an officer, but I'm not qualified yet in terms of seniority."

Xu Wen tilted his head and thought for a while, "Time flies so fast! Lu Yuanzheng, you are already thirty years old!"

"Thirty-one." Lu Yuanzheng corrected her.

Xu Wen sighed, "Time is not forgiving! I am already twenty-five!"

Lu Yuanzheng hesitated, but this time the wise man did not correct Xu Wen and said she was twenty-six.

The day we returned to Rainbow Island from the expedition was October 10, 1983.

The reason why he remembers it so clearly is because Xu Wen gave him a big surprise when he got home that day.

After the military parade, Lu Yuanzheng waited to be received and praised by the leaders.

This is not the first time he has come to Beijing to award awards.

Then take the train back to Haicheng and then transfer to Rainbow Island.

It was evening when we arrived at Rainbow Island.

The sunset that day was particularly beautiful!

Lu Yuanzheng saw Xu Wen as soon as he landed on the beach.

Xu Wen was waiting on the pier, with long hair and a white dress.

No wheelchair, no crutches in hand.

Xu Wen also saw Lu Yuanzheng for the first time and walked towards him step by step.

Lu Yuanzheng was stunned in place, his eyes falling on her feet.

The expression on his face gradually changed from shock to joy.

When Xu Wen arrived, Lu Yuanzheng realized what he was doing. He put his arms around Xu Wen's waist and spun around a few times, "Are you okay?!"

His voice was overly excited and a little trembling.

Xu Wen kissed him on the face, "Are you surprised?"

Lu Yuanzheng nodded sharply, "It's like a dream."

The dreamlike joy lasted until they returned home, and the two of them fell in love until death.

From the day Xu Wen had a caesarean section, they never did it again.

Lu Yuanzheng was afraid that Xu Wen would mind her own mobility difficulties and that she was not comfortable enough, so he never mentioned it.

Xu Wen was afraid that Lu Yuanzheng would dislike him, so he didn't want to pass.

All the caution that has been accumulated for a year is released on this day.

By the end both of us were crying.

Xu Wencheng was tempered by Lu Yuanzheng.

Lu Yuanzheng cried because he was excited. He buried his head on the side of Xu Wen's neck and said in a hoarse voice: "Xu Wen, I love you!"

God knows how he survived this year.

Self-blame, regret, and heartache can't bear this pain for her.

Xu Wen finally recovered!

"I love you too!"

Xu Wen turned his head and kissed Lu Yuanzheng's lips.

She made it through!

They got through it!

"You are so beautiful!" The makeup artist couldn't help but praise and asked, "Your face really doesn't need me!"

Xu Wen's face is quite delicate, with a light bookish air, giving people a feeling of elegance, dignity and gentleness.

Her long hair was tied back and she had a slightly complicated hairstyle, fixed with a hosta.

The earrings are the same jade pendant.

She wore a white cheongsam to show off her exquisite figure.

Xu Wen stood up and looked in the mirror, "Thank you for the compliment!"

Lu Yuanzheng came to the door and knocked on the door panel: "Are you ready? I'm waiting for you!"

Xu Wen stretched out his hand, and Lu Yuanzheng stepped forward to hold her hand and walked out.

Xu Wen pouted in protest: "Don't you think I look better than usual?"

"Of course! My wife has always been good-looking! It's just that when I saw you prettier, I became a little immune!"

The second half of the sentence was spoken by Lu Yuanzheng into Xu Wen's ear.

It's not hard to guess when the so-called better times are.

Xu Wen blushed and pinched his waist, "Why are you still so immoral at thirty years old?"

"For you, I never want to be serious in my life."

When the two of them arrived at the studio, Xu's family had already changed clothes and were waiting.

Zhu Meizhen, Xu Wang, and Sang Xiaoqing also wore cheongsam with updo hair and exquisite makeup.

When Xu Wen saw Xu Wen come in, he rolled his eyes: "Just take a family photo! Look at you women, each and every one of you is more grand than when you get married."

Xu Wang raised his hand and patted his head, "There were no conditions when we got married! Now that we have the conditions, why can't we be beautiful? Besides, nice photos look beautiful when hung on the wall, right?"

Seeing this, Xu Wen smiled mercilessly at Xu Wen.

Sang Xiaoqing said: "Both of our families have finished taking the small family portrait. After your family of five has finished taking the photo, we will take the big family portrait again."

Xu Wen didn't like the fancy backgrounds of this era, so he only wanted a pure white background cloth.

Lu Yuanzheng held Zuo Zuo, Xu Wen held Youyou, and Dongsheng and Xia Chu stood in front of the couple.

The photographer waited for them to strike a pose and then clicked to freeze the frame.

After the small family portrait is taken, of course it will be the big family portrait.

Xu Qiushi and Zhu Meizhen sat at the front, one holding Zuo Zuo and the other holding Youyou.

Xu Qie Yuanbao, Chunsheng and Dongsheng stood in pairs next to Xu Qiushi and Zhu Meizhen.

Xu Wang, Xie Dechun, Xu Wen, Sang Xiaoqing Lu Yuanzheng, holding Xia Chu and Xu Wen, stood behind Xu Qiushi and Zhu Meizhen.

This was their first time taking a family photo.

The photographer and others all posed, bent over and looking into the camera.

In the camera, everyone has a natural smile on their face, regardless of whether they are men, women, children or adults.

There is happiness in the smile, the kind that outsiders can understand at a glance but they don't know it.

Xu Qiushi and Zhu Meizhen each held their children in their arms and sat side by side, with contented expressions on their faces.

Several children stood in irregular postures and made random gestures, but they were all happy.

There are three pairs of young people behind, some hugging their waists, holding hands, or looking at each other slightly sideways.

Every couple smiled lovingly.

Especially in the last couple, the man is clearly facing the camera, but it makes people feel that all his attention is on the woman in white cheongsam next to him.

No need to say anything, no hugs or hugs to show intimacy.

"You are such a nice family!" the photographer couldn't help but sigh.

This kind of family portrait is a real family portrait and is the most memorable.

Then he directed everyone: "Come on, everyone, look at me! Children, don't move! Everyone, smile!"

one!

two!

three! "

The flash lights up and time stops at this moment.

Lovers embrace each other, family members accompany each other, and children are by their side.

Happiness on earth!

Chapter 197

"Dad is back!"

Xia Chu, who heard the noise and turned around to check, saw Lu Yuanzheng coming in, put down the toys in his hands, and stepped forward to greet him.

Xu Che looked up at Lu Yuanzheng's face, hesitated for a second, turned off the TV, went back to his room and closed the door.

The ignorant Sasao Yuyu also rushed to Lu Yuanzheng's side.

Lu Yuanzheng took off his hat and hung it on the hook. While taking off his coat, he also changed out of his shoes.

Xia Chu arrived and opened his arms, waiting for a hug.

Usually when dad comes home, he always hugs her first.

But this time Lu Yuanzheng turned a blind eye and walked past Xia Chu.

Xia Chu felt like crying as soon as her mouth dropped, but she saw that Sazuo Yuyou was not treated as well as herself.

At any rate, Lu Yuanzheng just pretended not to see her, and Sazuo Yuyou was "thrown" aside by Lu Yuanzheng by his collar.

Xia Chu instantly felt much more mentally balanced.

Although Yuyu Sasa didn't feel any pain, he was extremely sad to be treated like this by his biological father. He sat face to face on the ground and cried.

Xia Chu rolled his eyes and ran to the kitchen to complain: "Mom, dad beat my brother!"

Lu Yuanzheng: "..."

I pinched my eyebrows and felt that my headache was getting worse.

Why does the little cotton-padded jacket we promised leak air everywhere? !

Yuyu Sasa cooperated flawlessly and cried even louder.

Dong Changzhang, who was anxiously doing his homework, let out a long breath. Fortunately, he found that Lu Yuanzheng looked wrong and ran fast!

Xu Wen in the kitchen had just finished the last dish, and when he heard the commotion in the living room, the corner of his mouth twitched.

Xu Wen didn't believe that Lu Yuanzheng beat the child innocently, and her precious daughter was very fond of complaining recently.

"Why did you beat your brother?" Xu Wen asked Xia Chu who was standing at the door perfunctorily while cleaning the stove.

"I don't know! Dad not only beat my brother, but he also attacked me! He scared me and sent him to the room!" Xia Chu was very confident.

Lu Yuanzheng: "..."

Xu Wen neatly packed away the pots and bowls and walked out with the last plate of food. He casually disliked Xia Chu: "Give way, you're blocking the way!"

"If you want to say something, little princess, please give in!"

"Little princess, please give way!" Xu Wen could only cooperate, but she was the one who got burned after the stiffness lasted.

Xia Chu stepped aside from the door of the kitchen, and Xu Wen came out with the dishes, not forgetting to tease her: "Your dad is so jealous of you! You sue him every day!"

"Who told him not to hug me today!" Xiao Xiachu puffed out her cheeks and snorted loudly as she passed by Lu Yuanzheng, indicating that the princess was very angry and needed to be hugged and coaxed.

In order to give Lu Yuanzheng time to react, she stayed for two minutes when passing by Lu Yuanzheng.

Unexpectedly, Lu Yuanzheng turned a blind eye.

Xiao Xiachu was still about to have an attack, but Xu Wen gave her a faint glance, and immediately put her little tsundere away, and climbed up on her pink bench to sit at the dining table.

"Go wash your hands first!" Xu Wen told not only Xia Chu, but also the other seniors and juniors.

Lu Yuanzheng got up obediently and carried the twins to the bathroom.

Only Xiao Xiachu was reluctant to climb down from the stool she had just climbed on. As she climbed, she muttered: "Why bother women?"

Xu Wen couldn't help but laugh. He shook his head and chuckled while placing the dishes and chopsticks.

There are four men and two women in the family.

Xu Wen is the one at the top of the food chain.

When Xia Chu first became sensible, he tried to challenge Xu Wen's authority.

It's not just that calves born in early summer are not afraid of tigers, but mainly that she is the only little girl in the family, so naturally everyone dotes on her.

Especially when her father, the "lover" in her previous life, was away on an expedition, it was clear that she was partial to others.

He doted on Xiao Xiachu to no end, relying on his favor to challenge Xu Wen.

However, he ended up being spanked by Xu Wen.

At that time, Xiao Xiachu was too young and ignorant, unaware of the fickleness of people's hearts, so she cried and made a fuss while waiting for Lu Yuanzheng to deal with Xu Wen.

However, Lu Yuanzheng didn't say a word, and didn't even ask her for a single word of love. Not only that, he even coaxed and coaxed the angry Xu Wen.

Xiao Xiachu was so shocked that she forgot to cry for a moment. When she came to her senses, she missed the best opportunity to complain.

Not only did Lu Yuanzheng not help her, but even brother Dongsheng stayed away.

After this battle, Xiao Xia finally understood that she was the princess of her family, but Xu Wen was the queen.

So no matter how dissatisfied Xiao Xiachu was, she could only act like a chatterbox, running to the bathroom and queuing up to wash her hands.

During the meal, it was rare for the usually bustling dining table to be so quiet.

Dongsheng immersed himself in cooking, and after a quick battle, he stood up and said to Xu Wen and Lu Yuanzheng, "Mom, Dad, I'm going to do my homework first!" and ran away.

Usually, he would help feed the twins or help Xu Wen wash the dishes.

Xiao Xiachu rolled her eyes, swallowed the food in her mouth, and patted her belly: "Mom, Dad, I'm full too, I'm going to go play with Qingqing."

After that, he slipped out of the dining chair, opened the door and ran away.

Xu Wen only came in time to say: "Be careful when going down the stairs!"

It's safe in the compound.

Xu Wen and Lu Yuanzheng generally paid little attention to them.

The twins, who were only over two years old, were still stupidly filling the table with food.

Xu asked Lu Yuanzheng: "Look, you scared the children! What happened to make you so sad?"

Lu Yuanzheng glanced at the twins, "Shall we send these two to my parents later? I want to go out for a walk with you."

Xu Wen knew he had something to say and nodded.

After dinner, Lu Yuanzheng sent the child to Xu Qiushi and Zhu Meizhen.

After Xu Wen washed the dishes and cleared the table, he said hello to Dongsheng and asked him to remember to find his sister and come back later, and then went out.

She also went to Xinri Village, thinking about welcoming the expedition.

Compared with when it was first built, there are no major differences in the compound except that there are more green plants and some of the people in the officers, soldiers and family buildings have been changed.

Probably because the officers and soldiers were more diligent, the courtyard was always kept clean, trees and flowers were often planted, the houses were repaired on time, and the wall paint was evenly replenished.

Only after leaving the camp headquarters compound can we clearly see the changes in Rainbow Island.

The compound is located on a high ground and offers a view of most of the island.

An asphalt road winds down from the gate, splitting in two when it reaches the bottom. One goes straight to the beach, and the other extends into the center of the island.

Along the way, in addition to parks, schools, and villages, there is also a commercial street and an office building.

The office building is regarded as the town government and related administrative units. At the very least, it fulfills the obligations of the town government and related units.

However, because of its relatively small scale, many departments, such as the Civil Affairs Bureau, Taxation Bureau, Statistics Bureau, Electricity Industry Bureau, etc., all daily administrative departments work in this office building.

Each bureau has only one office, generally called an office.

There is no way, there are more and more residents on Rainbow Island.

When the village was first built, the number of residents in Crescent Village was three times that of Xinri Village.

Nowadays, the number of villagers in Xinri Village has caught up with that of Crescent Village.

Most of the villagers in Xinri Village are still veterans, but there are also many immigrants from nearby towns.

The Xu family has basically not returned to Weizhuang to celebrate the New Year in the past two years, so they are no longer responsible for picking up workers in the village. They are responsible for their own itinerary.

If there are not enough workers, they will be recruited from nearby cities.

Some workers simply settled on Rainbow Island.

Of course, it's not that easy to obtain a household registration on Rainbow Island. Singles need to work on Rainbow Island for three years, while couples with both working hours can settle down in the island after one year.

Therefore, the number of residents on Rainbow Island is increasing, which has led to the urgent need for various departments to set up offices.

The commercial street was also born out of demand. The shops on this commercial street can basically meet the daily needs of Rainbow Island residents.

Restaurants, supermarkets, clothing stores, stationery stores, grocery stores, etc. and even a small cinema.

However, the scale is not large for the time being, because the commercial street was only started by Xu Wen last spring and is still in the development stage.

The commercial street is still a cooperation between Xu Wen and Rainbow Island. Rainbow Island provides the land, Xu Wen contributes the capital, and the profit model is to rent out the shops.

Xu Wen spent money to buy materials and printed two symmetrical rows of two-story buildings on a street.

It's not that Xu Wen is greedy for money. He has to cooperate with the army in business every time to get a share of the pie. In fact, the dividends related to shopping for mobile phones, coupled with the investment in real estate, as time goes by, are enough for Xu Wen's family to live a prosperous life.

At the very least, Xu Wen's generation can achieve financial freedom. As for their children, it depends on fate!

In the past three years, Xu Wen bought five courtyard houses in the capital, one for her and Lu Yuanzheng, and one for each of their four children. The total is only fifty thousand yuan. The future value will be at least 500 million.

Not only in Beijing, but also in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou and Shenzhen, she bought real estate wherever it opened.

In addition, there are dividends from the diaper factory and the 3D printer factory. In addition, in addition to the half-year recovery period when Xu Wen was paralyzed, Xu Wen also continued to expand his business territory.

Xu Wen studied finance in her previous life. If it hadn't been for the accident, she should have been working in an investment company. So in this question, the so-called expansion of business territory is investment.

Stocks only existed in the early 1990s, and there are no joint-stock companies in China now. Therefore, the so-called business can only be done in partnership with others, which is often simple and crude. She pays and others contribute.

For example, opening a seafood restaurant in partnership with Lou Shujie.

The night market can no longer satisfy Lou Shujie's development, and more and more people come to him for dinner.

At the same time, there are more and more people doing good business in the night market, and they all need a larger site, but the small square between the two villages is only that big.

That's why Xu Wen thought of building a commercial street.

But there is a commercial street, but the people setting up stalls in the night market are hesitant.

Because I am afraid of losing money.

Xu Wen encouraged him for a long time, but he didn't even rent out half of the shop.

Xu Wen had no choice but to start attracting investment without attracting investment. In situations like this, he had to be "familiar".

In order to support her, Xu Wen and Xu Wang came to Rainbow Island to open a branch and hired workers to operate here.

As the earliest merchant in the commercial street, Lou Shujie is said to be one of the first people to eat crabs and make a lot of money.

Others in the night market smelled the smell and came to rent shops.

In this way, the street gradually became lively.

Working with the military is definitely different from working with Lou Shujie.

The reason for cooperating with Lou Shujie is for profit and convenience. Lou Shujie's seafood is really good.

Xu Wen cooperated with the military simply because he knew that the military had limited time to do business.

After all, professional things have to be done by professionals.

Xu Wen thought that when the military quit doing business, she would have to take over.

To put it bluntly, she didn't want to make wedding clothes for others.

Although there is a high probability that it will be replaced by cooperation with local governments.

Rainbow Island, which is under construction, is becoming more and more lively, but the problems are never solved.

In common people's words, pressing the gourd will lift the gourd.

This solved the problem of insufficient space for vendors. The civil affairs department also had offices, but a new problem arose.

Just like the officers and soldiers back then, when people from administrative units came, dormitories were a problem.

In 1985, it was still the stage of welfare housing allocation, but how could there be any extra houses on Rainbow Island?

There are also those workers who have settled down. Their households are settled, but their houses are not.

The homestead land can be divided, but how can a laborer have time to build a house?

The dormitories in Xu Wen and Luo Zemin's factories were overcrowded.

Shi Lei's hair has turned a lot gray recently due to arranging dormitories for staff stationed on Rainbow Island.

In the past, when Shi Lei was on the same level as Lu Yuanzheng, he would play a rogue role and pass the blame to Lu Yuanzheng, because he knew that Xu Wen could solve these matters that required money.

However, Lu Yuanzheng was promoted, and he could only report.

The deputy head of the regiment has a division of labor. Lu Yuanzheng focuses on the training of officers and soldiers on the islands and coastal defense issues.

Mobile phones have been distributed to all islands, and at least every class has a mobile phone.

Therefore, the various islands are more closely connected, and it will never happen again that soldiers disappear when the supply ship arrives late.

Xu Wen walked all the way and swept past.

Everyone had just finished eating, and the park was very lively, especially the playground, which was brightly lit and filled with laughter.

Someone saw Xu Wen and took the initiative to say hello to her.

"Ask, have you eaten?"

"Why is it just you? Where is Xiao Xiachu?"

"..."

Xu answered the questions one by one, but only stopped to chat with everyone for a few words. Then she looked up and saw Lu Yuanzheng walking towards her.

Xu Wen curled his lower lip.

There is always such a person in the world, no matter how long we are together, you can still feel joy from the bottom of your heart and never get tired of it.

The others followed Xu Wen's gaze and saw Lu Yuanzheng coming. They were not surprised and consciously left Xu Wen's side.

The whole island knew they were both sticky.

Lu Yuanzheng noticed Xu Wen's gaze and took a few steps to get to him, "Why are you here?"

"Come to pick you up!"

Lu Yuanzheng curled his lower lip, took Xu Wen's hand, and walked along the path next to the park to the seaside.

After staying away from the crowd, Xu Wen said, "The mood is still so bad! What happened?"

Lu Yuanzheng sighed softly: "What you said before will happen. I received the relevant documents today."

"Huh?" Xu Wen didn't react for a moment, "Let you be self-sufficient?"

The leaders at the top decided that in order to ensure the smooth progress of reform and opening up, the troops, whose military pay had been tight for years, were allowed to do business and be self-sufficient.

But Xu Wen has been preparing for this for several years, and now it is beginning to take shape, fully capable of handling Rainbow Island's income and expenditure.

For example, both the diaper factory and the 3D printer factory initially said they would be exempt from taxes for three years. Now the time has come and taxes need to be paid.

All profits can be divided into dividends. At least Xu Wen has helped Rainbow Island accumulate some original capital.

These funds from the battalion headquarters can support all the officers and soldiers on Rainbow Island even if they do nothing.

Therefore, for this matter, no matter how long the journey is, I will not be so depressed.

He was so depressed that he didn't even bother to hold his little princess when he went home for dinner.

Dongsheng was so frightened that he went back to his room early, and Lu Yuanzheng even made the twins cry.

Lu Yuanzheng glanced sideways at Xu Wen, and said with a bit of grievance, "You only told me that we wanted to do business, but you didn't tell me that there was also such a thing as disarmament."

Xu asked "Ah!"

In fact, she didn't pay much attention. She probably knew about the millions of disarmament, but it had nothing to do with the island, right? !

It seems that four military regions have been cut, excluding the military region where Lu Yuanzheng is located.

"You shouldn't be laid off, right? Did I remember it wrong?" Xu Wen was confused.

Lu Yuanzheng sighed, "You remember correctly, we have not been laid off. But with the merger of military regions, some of our generals will be laid off."

Xu Wen's brows jumped: "Is there anyone you know who wants to leave? Uncle Lian? Uncle Song?"

Lu Yuanzheng looked down at the beach: "Let's all go."

Xu asked: "..."

No wonder Lu Yuanzheng was so sad.

Xu Wen stopped and took the opportunity to go on an expedition.

Lu Yuanzheng also stopped and looked at Xu Wen in confusion.

Xu Wen stretched out his arms and hugged Lu Yuanzheng's waist, "Don't be sad! I'm still here."

Lu Yuanzheng lowered his head, hugged Xu Wen, and muttered for a long time: "I don't want to be promoted."

Xu Wen suddenly raised his head, "What did you say?"

"I said I didn't want to be promoted. I just wanted to fight." Lu Yuanzheng went out to sea with the ship from time to time to clean up the raging islands at his doorstep.

Previously, he noticed something was wrong with Lu Yuanzheng's knee. When Xu Wen was paralyzed, he held Lu Yuanzheng for a checkup.

At that time, Lu Yuanzheng didn't dare to say no, for fear of making her cry.

Only then did Xu Wen find out that the inexplicable phone call Lu Yuanzheng made on the boat was because of his knee injury.

He couldn't move during those days and thought he might be lame, but he didn't dare to tell Xu Wen because he was worried.

Later I found out it was a meniscal injury.

It's quite serious and needs treatment.

Lu Yuanzheng was afraid that Xu Wen would be worried, so he refused to operate.

After learning the results from Li Daoming, Xu Wen forced Lu Yuanzheng to undergo surgery, saying that the couple should share the same hardships.

In fact, meniscus damage is difficult to cure and requires reconstruction after surgery.

As Xu Wen said, the two of them had been in the same forest for a while. Xu Wen used a double cane, and Lu Yuanzheng used a single cane.

Since then, Lu Yuanzheng rarely boarded the ship and basically stayed on the island to deal with daily affairs.

Xu Wen knew that Lu Yuanzheng's refusal to go to sea was not only due to his knee injury but also partly because of his family.

There were already four children at home, and he was worried that Xu Wen, who had just recovered, could take care of four children by himself, even with the help of his parents.

This time Xu Wen didn't dissuade him. It wasn't that he didn't know Lu Yuanzheng's idea, it was just that Lu Yuanzheng was already over thirty years old.

He has been a soldier since he was a teenager, and his body covered with scars and a box of military medals are enough to show how much he has done to protect his family and country.

The arrogant scars on his body do not affect his life. What really affects his life are some invisible sequelae.

For example, his knees and waist would hurt to the point of being unable to stand up on rainy days.

His eyes occasionally blurred.

There are many other miscellaneous problems with lala.

Not fatal, but painful.

It would have been nice to continue living such a plain life, but who would have thought that the one million-dollar disarmament would result in the dismissal of his two leaders.

Those two leaders were both mentors and fathers to him.

But this situation promoted him.

No wonder he's unhappy.

"Promoted to captain?" Xu Wen guessed.

Lu Yuanzheng said "hmm", straightened up, looked down at Xu Wen, a little apologetically: "I have another bad news to tell you. I have to go to the Central Island to work, which means we have to move. Got it!"

Xu asked: "..."

Xu Wen, whose guard was broken by Lu Yuanzheng's words, was also unhappy.

He was so unhappy that he couldn't comfort Lu Yuanzheng.

So the couple went to the commercial street and found a barbecue restaurant.

Of course, Xu Wen also has shares in this kind of thing.

The couple not only ordered skewers but also beer.

"Can you not leave?" Xu Wen asked, knowing the outcome but not giving up.

Lu Yuanzheng said nothing, but raised the cup in his hand towards Xu Wen.

Xu asked: "..."

She reluctantly raised her glass and touched it with Lu Yuanzheng.

"When I first married you, Sister-in-law Li and the others always told me that your industry seemed fixed but actually drifting. You are here today and you will be there tomorrow. So it was fate that we met.

I will be ready to leave with you at any time at that time.

But in the past seven or eight years, officers and soldiers on the island have come and gone, sisters-in-law and children have come and gone, even workers have come and gone, but we have never changed places.

Rainbow Island was built little by little. The popularity of the island has also been built up little by little.

We went from living like savages on this desert island to now..."

Xu Wen stretched out his hand and drew a big circle, "We have everything here including food, clothing, housing and transportation! Now you tell me we have to leave! Woohoo!"

Xu Wen shed tears as he spoke.

She was really not mentally prepared for this.

Although she changed houses three times on Rainbow Island, from the initial tent to the wooden house to the current building, she has always felt that this place is home.

It was his home with Lu Yuanzheng and their four children.

They even held a wedding here.

Xu Wen's contribution to Rainbow Island was no less than that of Lu Yuanzheng.

From wind power generation to electric vehicles, the current economic development of Rainbow Island is no worse than that of first-tier cities in the future.

But he was leaving.

Xu Wen was really sad.

Lu Yuanzheng was also sad, "Since I joined the army, I have been to Northeast China and Inner Mongolia as far as the north. I have been here as far as the south. I have been to the sea as far as the east, and as far as the border in the west. On average, I have to change places every one or two years, and sometimes I have to fight. There is no fixed place at all.

I have changed more than one company, and I always leave as soon as I pack my bags.

Only this time, I couldn't bear it. "

In fact, for Lu Yuanzheng, even though the job on Rainbow Island was slightly special, it was not his most special experience and would not be so unforgettable.

This is the Rainbow Island, which is like a swallow's nest to him and Xu Wen. They built it bit by bit through their own efforts and hands.

You can actually get married and have children here.

Xu Wen was silent for a moment, and then raised his glass to Lu Yuanzheng: "Comrade Lu, don't be sad! There is no house anywhere in the world! We have many houses! It's okay, it's okay. Let's go to the central island and buy another house."

Lu Yuanzheng: "..."

He put down the cup and glanced at Xu, whose eyes were obviously confused, and asked, "Daughter-in-law, are you drunk? Our work unit will allocate houses."

"You're not drunk! Who is drunk?" Xu Wen waved his hand, and the rich woman's aura was at its peak at this moment, "I can't live in the house assigned by your work unit! Just give it to me! If you say you want to go back, go back! We can buy it ourselves ! Sister is rich!"

Lu Yuanzheng: "..."

He sighed softly, and then the corners of his lips curled up into a smile.

Xu Wenke is really a magical girl.

It is said that the amount of alcohol is linked to the mood. When the mood is good, the amount of alcohol will be better. When the mood is bad, people who are not drunk after a thousand drinks will drink one glass.

Xu Wenshao drank less. He was not a good drinker to begin with, but now he started talking drunkenly.

Lu Yuanzheng used to be a soldier and went to many cold places. Many times, everyone would take a sip or two of wine to warm themselves up. Over time, they developed a drinking capacity.

But maybe he was in a bad mood, and Lu Yuanzheng also felt a little dizzy.

He raised his hand and pinched the center of his brow, smacked Xu Wen's words, and then said: "Daughter-in-law, maybe we don't need to move?"

Xu Wen's eyes were dim and his reaction was a little slow, but he still drank one mouthful after another. Hearing Lu Yuanzheng's words, he blinked: "Can you stay??"

Lu Yuanzheng nodded, then shook his head: "We can't stay. But, didn't you say that in your previous life, when you were working as an intern, on the way... Oh, it just takes an hour to commute? It takes less than an hour for our Rainbow Island to go to the Central Island. "

"That's right!" Xu Wen put down his wine glass and clapped his hands, "Then we don't have to move?"

"I have to apply for this. Logically speaking, I still have to move."

Xu Wen pouted again and said reluctantly: "Okay then!"

"Daughter-in-law, let's go home first!" Lu Yuanzheng shook his head and stood up. He couldn't guarantee that he would wake up if he drank again.

"No! I haven't drunk enough!" Xu Wen pouted, "And that's not a home, that's a house! It's still a house assigned by your work unit, and it will be taken away!"

Lu Yuanzheng turned a deaf ear and called the boss to pay.

The boss is a retired cooking class monitor. He learned his barbecue skills from Xu Wen, and Xu Wen also gave him the initial entrepreneurial fund.

When the boss saw Lu Yuanzheng, he subconsciously wanted to salute. He felt greasy between his fingers and realized that he had been discharged from the army. He wiped his hands on his apron and said, "What kind of bill do you two want to settle? Just leave!"

Xu Wen shook his head, slapped the table and stood up: "No! You have to collect money. Dividends are dividends, and customers are customers. Seventy percent of the people on the island are your acquaintances. If you don't accept money, you will lose your pants! You Give us some more wine! I haven't had enough yet!"

She spoke very smoothly, but her eyes became more and more distracted and her tongue gradually became a little bigger.

Lu Yuanzheng calmly greeted the boss.

The boss understood instantly and asked Xu with a smile: "Sister-in-law, it's getting late, we have to start proofing!"

Xu Wen turned his head, glanced at the bustling commercial street and the tables full of diners near them, and wondered: "Really? There are obviously so many people!"

"Yes! There are not many people at the table! You have drunk too much and are dizzy and seeing people double!" the boss lied without changing his expression.

Although Xu Wen felt something was wrong, his mind was confused and he was still dizzy, so he gave up and said reluctantly: "Okay! Pack these skewers for me! Give me a few more beer."

boss:"......"

He watched the journey.

Lu Yuanzheng asked Xu Wen, "Can you carry it? Two loads of beer are very heavy!"

What Xu Wen is talking about is when ten bottles of beer are tied together with strings.

Xu Wenxiao: "Isn't there still you?"

"I have to carry you." Lu Yuanzheng reminded Xu Wen.

Xu asked and thought for a while, "Then you carry me on your back and I hold the wine, okay?"

boss:"......"

Nothing wrong!

Lu Yuanzheng: "..."

In the end, Xu Wen didn't get two bottles of wine. The boss said there was no wine and only gave him two bottles of "white wine."

Xu Wen was afraid that the boss would lie to her, so she unscrewed the bottle cap and smelled it, frowning: "Is this wine bad? Is it so sour?"

"This is an old wine for you! It's normal for it to be a little sour after fermenting for so many years," the boss said.

Xu Wen was still skeptical, so he poured the wine into the bottle cap and took a sip.

She was very drunk, her hands were shaking, and she spilled a lot.

The two grown men just watched from the side and neither stepped forward to help.

The boss whispered: "My sister-in-law is so drunk, and her vigilance is still so high! Do you think she doesn't trust me? Or does she not trust you?!"

Lu Yuanzheng glanced at his boss.

The boss immediately made a sealing gesture.

Lu Yuanzheng returned his gaze and looked at Xu Wen. Xu Wen had just drank the "white wine" in the bottle cap, and his face wrinkled in disgust: "What kind of wine is this? Why does it taste so strong?"

The boss shook his head innocently: "I don't know, my comrades in Shanxi gave it to me. Maybe it's a Shanxi specialty bar!"

Xu Wen was relieved and screwed on the bottle cap with satisfaction, and said with a proud look on his face: "It doesn't matter where the wine is produced, as long as you don't fool me with plain water!"

boss:"......"

He glanced at Lu Yuanzheng with admiration. No wonder Lu Tuan told him not to take white water, but only white vinegar!

Lu Yuanzheng was afraid that Xu Wen would annoy them both when he woke up tomorrow and thought about it, so he hurriedly asked Xu Wen to leave.

Others would break the memory when they were drunk, but Xu Wen didn't. She could still remember it no matter how drunk she was.

Lu Yuanzheng occasionally felt that the reason why Xu Wen could remember things from her previous life was because her memory was so strong that even Meng Po Soup could not be used.

Xu Wen jumped onto Lu Yuanzheng's back with the vinegar bottle in his hands.

Lu Yuanzheng's knee hurt and he almost fell down, but only almost. He just frowned and still held Xu Wen steady.

At this time, Xu Wen was far less responsive than usual, and did not notice anything unusual about Lu Yuanzheng. He just turned around and told his boss: "Give me the string!"

The boss hurriedly wrapped the meat skewers ordered by Xu Wen and hung them on... Lu Yuanzheng's hand!

Xu Wen kept chattering all the way.

Start recalling the moment they met and talk about everything they experienced together!

Talk about how reluctant she is to leave Rainbow Island.

Lu Yuanzheng listened quietly and carefully discerned the road under his feet.

He was somewhat drunk today, but he was still conscious, his head was a little dizzy, and his limbs were a little numb.

I was afraid that Xu Wen would fall if his brain lost control of his hands and feet.

When they finally got home, Xu Wen didn't drop the bottle, but a bottle of vinegar was dropped.

It wasn't a fall while walking, it was accidentally knocked down by two people while pulling each other's clothes.

Xu Wen sniffed and turned to look: "Lu Yuanzheng, we haven't finished our wine yet!"

"Drink later!"

Hangovers are very, very unpleasant.

What Xu Wen saw when he opened his eyes was the spinning ceiling.

She closed her eyes again, raised her hands to press her temples, and her face wrinkled.

I have a headache, my waist and legs also hurt!

The headache is caused by the hangover, but the pain in the waist and legs is definitely caused by the long journey!

Xu Wen turned his head.

Lu Yuanzheng is no longer here!

This person's self-discipline is far beyond ordinary people.

Xu Wen curled his lips and sat up after a while.

There was a cup of still warm honey water on the bedside table, with a note under the water.

Xu Wen picked it up.

[I sent Dongsheng and Xiachu to school. Breakfast is covered in the pot. There is honey water on the bedside. It can cure a hangover to some extent. Remember to drink it! 】

Xu Wen was indeed thirsty, so he drank from the glass of water.

Then go take a shower.

They are an old couple, and Lu Yuanzheng rarely makes her covered in bruises like this time. It seems that she drank a lot yesterday.

Xu Wen lowered his head, looked at the hideous scar on his stomach, and raised his hand to touch it.

In her previous life, a friend of hers had a baby by caesarean section. She had seen the incision, which was about the length of a palm. It was positioned so low that she couldn't even see it when wearing low-waist pants.

But for the scar on her belly, even though she told the doctor when she was admitted to the hospital, she hoped that the doctor would cut it transversely if she had to have a caesarean section.

The doctor complied with her request for a transverse incision, but due to her limited medical conditions, the incision was stitched like an earthworm, which was a bit scary.

Of course Xu Wen loves beauty, but at one time he had low self-esteem. When doing it with Lu Yuanzheng, he wouldn't turn on the light, wouldn't let him look at it, and wouldn't let him touch it.

In the end, Lu Yuanzheng got angry.

"Xu Wen, we are husband and wife, but this is not an obligation!"

Originally, intimate contact can enhance the relationship between husband and wife, but during that period of time when Xu Wen did it, it was really like completing a task. He was not allowed to see or touch, and he was only given behind his back. There was no need to be gentle beforehand, and he just gave way to the expedition. Do.

In the beginning, she was allowed to go on an expedition, but later on, she was coaxed.

Xu Wen was also stubborn, but he just didn't agree.

After enduring it for a month, Lu Yuanzheng finally lost his temper.

He was always good at hiding his emotions, and it was rare for him to be so openly angry.

Lu Yuanzheng told Xu Wen a lot that day.

Anyway, the general idea is that he will never dislike Xu Wen just like Xu Wen will never dislike him.

What's more, he was also half responsible for the scar. The child belonged to two people, but Xu Wen had to bear the risk alone.

Xu Wen was frightened at the time. When he realized what he was doing, Lu Yuanzheng had already left.

When he came back, he had new injuries.

He had a sterilization.

After the implementation of family planning, couples who do not meet the requirements for having another child will be required to have a sterilization, and most of the people who need sterilization are women.

Undoubtedly, a small caesarean section will also be punished.

Before Xu Wen could react, Lu Yuanzheng said: "This time, I have a scar too! It's even!"

Xu asked: "..."

In fact, if it weren't for the wrong atmosphere at the time, Xu Wen would have wanted to reply, "You don't have scars on your body!"

Lu Yuanzheng has a lot of big and small scars on his body, and it is difficult to find a complete piece of skin as big as the mouth of a bowl.

However, in the end, the matter was revealed, and the two of them recovered as before.

After Xu Wen recalled it, he chuckled and thought, when she and Lu Yuanzheng are like this, what else is there to be afraid of? Isn't it just a matter of moving?

acceptable!

But don't move.

As Lu Yuanzheng said, the distance from Rainbow Island to the Central Island is not a problem at all now, just go to work!

It's really impossible to build a jet ski for Lu Yuanzheng and ride it to and from get off work.

As for the family building, if it is taken back, she can build a house!

Now that the original capital has almost been accumulated, and the east wind has arrived, the army has begun to reform. Taking the opportunity to establish real estate, won't the problem of housing be solved by starting to build houses?

Xu Wen wiped the water off his body, put on his clothes, and returned to the living room.

As soon as I entered the living room, I smelled a strong smell of white vinegar!

Xu Wen frowned. Why did Lu Yuanzheng get so rough so early in the morning?

The pot was covered with steamed buns and millet porridge, not dumplings.

With doubts, I returned to the living room with porridge and steamed buns, and saw a bottle of white vinegar on the table.

The memory of two bottles of wine last night came back.

Lu Yuanzheng teamed up with the barbecue restaurant to fool her and gave her two bottles of vinegar!

Xu Wen took a big bite of the bun!

For a moment, she didn't know whether to blame the two people for playing tricks on her, or whether to cover her face and feel ashamed of herself for being so drunk.

Chapter 198

When Lu Yuanzheng came back for lunch, Dongsheng and Xia Chu were also at home.

The twins were at Zhu Meizhen's place, and Xu Wen hadn't picked them up yet.

Xia Chu saw Lu Yuanzheng opening the door as usual and went to greet him.

This time, I was stunned in the middle of the greeting, "Dad, why have your clothes changed?"

"Does it look good?" Lu Yuanzheng asked.

Xiao Xiachu nodded fiercely: "It looks good! It looks so good!"

Lu Yuanzheng bent down to pick up his little princess and put her on her special chair next to the dining table. "You eat first, and daddy washes his hands."

After Lu Yuanzheng came back, Xu Wen happened to be sitting at the table. He was stunned for a moment when he saw him, "Have you changed your uniform?"

Lu Yuanzheng turned around, "Does it look good?"

Xu Wen said politely: "It looks good."

This is the Type 85 military uniform.

It also means that the era of wearing green with three dots of red is over.

Military uniforms were re-divided into three colors: sea, land and air.

Although due to some reasons, the military rank system has not yet been restored for collar badges, the difference can already be seen.

The collar badges for land, sea and air are different, red for land, black for sea and blue for air.

The collar badges of cadres and volunteers are edged in yellow, but only on three sides.

Conscripts have the service symbol on their collar insignia.

From Xu Wen's perspective as an ordinary person, she thinks the collar badges of conscripts are the most beautiful.

The buttons of officers and soldiers are also different.

Officers are metal buttons, cadres are metal round buttons, and soldiers are wooden round buttons.

There are also many types of clothing colors and materials this time.

For example, for the same army cadres, cadres at the division level and battalion level have different uniform colors, one is light green and the other is dark green.

On the other hand, there was not much difference between Lu Yuanzheng and them, wearing a white suit and dark blue trousers.

He wears summer clothes and autumn and winter clothes. Shirts are available in long and short styles.

The difference between autumn and winter casual clothes is the hat.

Xu Wen had seen Type 07, so aesthetically it was not on the same level, but he just thought it was okay.

But for Lu Yuanzheng, this was a strange experience.

Like a child, I ran to the bathroom and looked in the mirror and felt very handsome.

It was also the first time I realized that the clothes he wore to get married would really become his regular wear.

Of course, the suit Xu Wen made for him during the wedding at Rainbow Island looked better than the one he was wearing now.

Lu Yuanzheng had enough admiration. He took off his coat and hung it back behind the door. He sat at the table, took the chopsticks, and gave Xiao Xiachu some dishes that she liked but her little arms were not long enough to reach. Then he said, "I'll follow you." The superiors responded, and their intention was to let him live in the house on the central island as much as possible."

Xu asked for a meal with chopsticks.

Lu Yuanzheng was afraid that she would be unhappy, so he hurriedly explained: "You also know the situation on our island. When we first came here, we were short of people. We provided various welfare subsidies and money to subsidize the sisters-in-law before they were willing to go to the island. The officers and soldiers had to change their defenses before they were stunned. Go down. Do you still remember that you specially held tutoring classes in order to attract people? But now the situation is completely reversed. "

There are more and more officers and soldiers on Rainbow Island, and the retirement rate on Rainbow Island is the lowest. Most soldiers like Rainbow Island, and will continue to serve unless there are no more soldiers left.

More and more retired soldiers are staying on the island.

This resulted in more and more sisters-in-law accompanying the army.

Even if the special benefits for officers and soldiers stationed on Rainbow Island and their families are cancelled, everyone is still willing to come.

They all make a lot of money without subsidies, and everyone already has "that little money".

Although this money is still a huge amount of money for people who lived on or other islands and reefs.

Nowadays, land is subcontracted to each household. This is no longer the era of big pot rice. Sisters-in-law can also come to work.

On the premise of not being short of money, who doesn't want to reunite the family without being separated?

However, everything has advantages and disadvantages.

Rainbow Island is so big, and the camp compound has been fully utilized. It has only been three or four years, and rooms in the family building are already extremely scarce.

There are already officers and soldiers who are qualified to join the army, but they can't come to Rainbow Island for the time being because they don't have houses.

The family building is already overcrowded.

My sister-in-law, who is now going to join the army, has to wait until a room is available before she can move in after completing the formalities.

Originally, there were still many empty houses in Xinri Village, which could provide temporary accommodation for the sisters-in-law.

However, the batch of houses built after the typhoon were filled with new villagers early on, and some people even asked for the foundations to build their own houses.

So the sisters-in-law had no place to stay when they came over.

More and more people are immigrating to Rainbow Island. In addition to ordinary working people, there are also some high-level intellectuals.

For example, the student Xu Wen once asked.

Most of Xu Wen's students have graduated, but nearly ten girls, including Wang Fang, chose to give up their high-paying jobs and return to Rainbow Island.

Their statements were surprisingly consistent, saying that without Xu Wen, they wouldn't be where they are now. If it weren't for Xu Wen's tutoring class, they wouldn't have been able to get into college.

They also want to contribute to this island for the rest of their lives.

Some of these nine girls chose to be teachers, and some chose to join Xu Wen's company as a manager.

Xu Wen accepted the person generously.

It seems that she is taking advantage now, but in fact, except for graduates from prestigious universities like Wang Fang, most of the other college students or technical secondary school students will enter state-owned factories.

It's true that everything was an iron rice bowl before, but it won't necessarily be that way soon.

It's been less than two years since there was a wave of layoffs. Maybe it would be better to follow her.

All in all, there are people, but there are not enough houses to live in.

Workers in the factory, sisters-in-law who are in the army, and employees in administrative units are all waiting for a house.

Xu Wen nodded: "I know. So I also want to discuss something with you."

"Except for divorce, everything else is negotiable!" Lu Yuanzheng looked wary, fearing that she would be angry. Of course, it was also a joke.

Xu Wen rolled his eyes, "Then let's live apart! I'll live with my parents, and you can live on the central island by yourself!"

Lu Yuanzheng: "..."

It hurts just to shoot myself in the foot.

Lu Yuanzheng was thinking about how to coax Xu Wen, and Xiao Xiachu finally played a positive role as a caring little cotton-padded jacket.

"No! I want to live with my father!" Xiao Xiachu still had rice grains in her mouth and was chewing food. She spread her little arms and leaned sideways to protect Lu Yuanzheng, like a little hen protecting its young. of.

Lu Yuanzheng immediately borrowed the donkey to get off the slope, and said sternly: "That's right, a family must be together, how can two places be separated?"

Xu Wen let out a short "ha", rolled his eyes at the father and son in disgust, and scolded Xia Chu first: "I've told you many times, swallow the food in your mouth before you speak." Then he turned to mock Lu Yuanzheng. , "You don't even feel guilty when you say this? Is there anyone who is more often separated from his family than you?"

Lu Yuanzheng touched his nose guiltily.

Little Dongsheng sighed softly like an adult, and said to Lu Yuanzheng: "Dad, my mother has already thought of a solution! Stop talking nonsense!"

Lu Yuanzheng: "..."

He pinched a peanut from the plate and threw it at Dongsheng, "Why are you talking to your father?"

Then he turned to look at Xu Wen, with a flattering look on his face, "Daughter-in-law, what solution have you come up with?"

Dongsheng: "..."

Xu asked: "..."

Isn't that the speed at which Sichuan Opera can change its face? !

Xu Wen tore off a piece of fried dough sticks and soaked it in the rice porridge, "It's easy! If you need a house, just build a house! It's not like there is no land on Rainbow Island! After building a house, we will live here, and you can run to work every day and be on duty. If so, stay in the dormitory."

Lu Yuanzheng: "..."

After a long silence, he gave Xu Wen a thumbs up and said, "Daughter-in-law, I was wrong! I even forgot that you are a rich man!"

For wealthy people, problems that can be solved with money are not problems.

What's more, with the right time, right place and right people, Rainbow Real Estate can be established.

Xu Wen took out a piece of paper and wiped Xia Chu's mouth and hands after he had finished his meal. "I will have people submit the relevant materials to the battalion headquarters soon. Once all the procedures are completed, we will start work."

Lu Yuanzheng frowned: "Doing real estate requires a lot of money, in millions!"

"I know, so I cooperate with you. Aren't you allowed to do business now and have to be self-sufficient?"

You earn your own military pay.

"That's not enough. The main reason is that most of the first batch of houses built must be welfare housing. Otherwise, it will be difficult to explain."

"That won't work! The first batch can only be commercial housing. Only after making profits can we have the money to build welfare housing."

The couple had a stalemate over this matter.

Xu Wen refused to give in, "If you don't agree, then I won't partner with you. Anyway, your battalion headquarters has money now, so you can build welfare housing by yourself! I will set up a real estate company by myself."

Lu Yuanzheng: "..."

He put down his chopsticks and pinched his brows, "Daughter-in-law, although you make most of our family's money, as far as I know, we are still some distance from becoming a millionaire."

In fact, they may not even be able to get six figures out of their hands.

Mobile phone factories, communication companies, printer factories, diaper factories, amusement parks, commercial streets, and other companies that Xu Wen is directly or indirectly involved in all receive at least six figures from her every year.

But Xu Wen basically didn't have any spare money, so he either continued to invest or bought real estate.

Wherever I go, I buy five sets of them. No matter how much money I make, I can't afford to buy them like this.

At first, Lu Yuanzheng felt that it was impossible to go to so many places in his life, and it was unnecessary.

As a result, the store where Xu Wen made his fortune, the first house that Xu Wen and Lu Yuanzheng bought for 2,000 yuan, was demolished and multiplied dozens of times, and a new set of shops was built.

Only then did Lu Yuanzheng remember that Xu Wen was a cheater and she didn't just buy a house just to live in it.

As Lu Yuanzheng rose to the rank of team leader, his allowances increased. As long as Xu Wen's earning speed was not used as a reference, he would have no problem supporting his family, and he was still relatively wealthy.

At least it can exceed the consumption level of most people in the country.

It's a pity that Xu Wen used it as a reference. His salary is about the standard of his family's living expenses.

Even so, he suspected that Xu Wen had lowered his living standards to give him face.

In fact, to be honest, Xu Wen didn't have much luxury. He lived in a small three-bedroom apartment that was extremely crowded for a family of five.

It is said that the total of the three bedrooms is less than 80 square meters.

It's just that the home appliances are now very complete, and the monthly electricity bill is also high.

The children's clothes are all the kind that don't look very luxurious but are actually quite valuable.

Just because they couldn't see the value, Dongsheng still went up to the trees and went to the sea to get covered in mud, and Xia Chu still tied the princess skirt around her waist like a little heroine.

The same goes for the twins... Oh, the twins' clothes are all bargains bought by Xu Wentao.

It's not that Xu Wen held a grudge and bullied the twins. The main reason was that the twins happened to be growing up quickly, and their clothes changed two sizes a year, so buying them was a waste.

Xu Wen's clothes, skin care products and cosmetics are also getting higher and higher quality, and his shoes and bags are getting more and more expensive.

But, it's not much more expensive.

The house is only as big as the palm of your hand, so there is no place to put it if you buy too much.

Therefore, the speed of spending money can never keep up with the speed of Xu Wen making money.

Moreover, Xu Wen has a lot of time, and she delegates power very thoroughly without being greedy.

Dividends are calculated as much as others give you.

Guo Jianye once asked her jokingly: "Sister-in-law, are you not afraid that one day I will take away all your money, or your company will change hands directly?"

Xu Wen shook his head, "No!"

Guo Jianye was particularly moved, "Sister-in-law, I will never betray your trust."

Xu asked: "..."

In fact, she just thinks that money is an external possession, especially these dividends.

Even if all factories and companies stopped paying dividends to her, the worst she could do was still have Lu Yuanzheng to support her.

If Xu Wen doesn't like the experience of starting from scratch, then wait another three to five years until the A-share market opens, and Xu Wen can still become the richest man overnight.

She really doesn't care.

However, it was still several years before the stock market opened, and housing had to be solved now, otherwise the family would have to move to a central island.

I can honestly say that the development of the islands is not bad now.

Rainbow Island, which is responsible for the Youlu Expedition, is the first gem, and other islands and reefs will follow suit and follow suit.

As for the extent of learning, it depends on personal understanding.

After all, some people can score 100 points and some people fail.

Therefore, under the same militarized management, the degree of development of each island and reef is completely different in terms of economy and development.

As the place where the leader of the regiment is located, the central island is already more prosperous than other islands. Now, although it is outshone by the rising star Rainbow Island, the skinny camel is bigger than the horse.

Rainbow Island's transformation from a desert island to the current modern island is similar to the nouveau riche to a certain extent.

Relatively speaking, the central island is a wealthy family run by several generations. Although they were once overtaken by the nouveau riche, in many places the nouveau riche are still inferior to wealthy families.

It's just that Xu Wen and the others have too deep feelings for Rainbow Island and don't want to leave.

Otherwise, the development prospects of the central island will be greater.

Of course, Xu. Salted fish. Wen doesn't want a future.

At this moment, in order to follow Lu Yuanzheng, he said: "I can get a loan!"

Are there any real estate developers who don't lend money?

Xu Wen shouted firmly and with great momentum, but he felt weak in his heart.

She is not afraid of not being able to repay the loan, but she does not want to be burdened.

In life, most of the time, giving and receiving are directly proportional.

Real estate makes good money, but it also pays a lot.

A large number of people need to be mobilized, including management, publicity, construction teams, sales, etc.

You also have to go to the relevant departments to go through the formalities at every turn.

The quality of construction must be controlled at all times and the safety of workers must be ensured.

When the market opens, I have no worries about not being able to sell, and after sales, there are still problems after the sale.

As the old saying goes, there are too many people.

For such a large real estate company, even if Xu Wen Zai Xianyu has to put in more hardships than when he opened a diaper factory.

So Xu Wenben didn't want to be the boss, she just wanted to be a partner who made suggestions.

Moreover, Xu Wen had no intention of not building dormitories. He just wanted to build a batch of commercial houses first so that Lu Yuanzheng and his group could make a profit before they could build houses.

Xu Wen can use the money to work on his next project.

She had already thought about it, and she would not take any dividends from the first project.

The Lu Yuanzheng was influenced by the rules, putting the people first before self.

When they go to the canteen to eat, they put recruits first before veterans, and soldiers first before cadres.

Of course, the same goes for building a house. Since the regiment headquarters has money and wants to build a house, it is natural to build a family building and dormitory building first. If there is enough money, then consider developing the house.

Anyway, military pay is not a worry for the time being.

Seeing that Xu Wen insisted on going his own way, Lu Yuanzheng sighed and suddenly lost the desire to eat.

Dongsheng saw that the atmosphere was not right. He still had half a bowl of rice, so it was inappropriate to put down the bowl and run away.

The young man persuaded like an adult: "You two haven't even decided where to live next, so why are you arguing about where others will live? If you ask me, I stand with my mother. If we don't talk about anything else, is there still room to build a family building? Those Uncles and aunts in various major offices have their own units. Why do you need to pay to build dormitories for them?

Mom wants to build a house to solve the problem of workers and peasant uncles and aunts having no place to live. Aren't you both aiming at the same thing? "

Xu asked: "..."

Lu Yuanzheng: "..."

Xu Wen touched Dongsheng's head and said, "Dongsheng is right! Those offices have units, why is your group responsible for building houses?"

Lu Yuanzheng: "They work on the island, so it's right for us to provide them with accommodation."

"I didn't say it shouldn't be! The dormitories are built to accommodate the employees of those units. Can't you just ask their units for the money to build the dormitories? There are more than ten or twenty offices in that building. Each unit will pay a little. That's enough money for their dormitory!"

Lu Yuanzheng: "..."

That seems to be the case too.

In the end, Lu Yuanzheng compromised and said he would coordinate.

Song Baoying didn't know that Xu Wen and his wife were thinking about how to stay on Rainbow Island. She thought that Xu Wen would follow Lu Yuanzheng after he left, so he couldn't bear to leave them. He prepared sumptuous dishes at home for them to eat.

Xu Wen didn't think much about it. In the family building, everyone had a meal together from time to time, which was very common.

So Lu Yuanzheng sent the twins to Zhu Meizhen.

Dongsheng went to Doudou's house to eat.

The couple only took Xia Chu there.

In fact, Xia Chu and the others didn't want to take him with him, but Xia Chu had a very good relationship with the younger son of Song Baoying's family, so they couldn't make trouble with him.

Song Baoying gave birth to a second son, who was older than Xu Wen.

Perhaps because one of the couple is a teacher and the other is an instructor, both of whom are engaged in educating others, they have taught their son to be too mature and too literate.

Xiao Xia Chu was the complete opposite. As the only girl in the family, she was spoiled to the point of being lawless. Her little devilish nature was hard to change. She often teased the youngest son of Song Baoying's family, making him blush.

But he also particularly likes to play with Xia Chu. No matter how Xia Chu teases him, he will not get angry and will still show a friendly smile to Xia Chu next time.

Xia Chu also liked this little brother who would not be annoyed no matter how much he bullied him. When he heard that Xu Wen was going to Song Baoying's house, he insisted on following him.

"Ouch!" Xu Wen smelled the aroma coming from the kitchen as soon as he walked in, "What day is it today? Are you cooking such a big table of dishes?"

Just like the Chinese New Year, a table with chicken, duck, fish and meat is laid out, and it looks like a big battle at first sight.

Song Baoying waited for Lu Yuanzheng to come in with the child in his arms and then closed the door and asked Xu: "What day is it? Didn't I hear that Lu Tuan was promoted again? Knowing that you are too lazy to cook, I set up a table to celebrate Lu Tuan. By the way, it is also considered as a practice for you.

Although it's not far away, there is still some distance between Rainbow Island and the central island! After all, we can't be like now, where we can meet at any time! "

Xu asked, looked at the food on the table, then looked at Lu Yuanzheng, and asked him: "Didn't you tell Shi Lei that we didn't plan to leave Rainbow Island?"

Lu Yuanzheng shook his head, "We haven't discussed it yet, what should I tell him?"

Xu asked: "..."

"What we have not discussed is about staying on Rainbow Island! Isn't it a consensus to stay on Rainbow Island?"

Lu Yuanzheng stopped talking.

First, Xu Wen is right.

Second, if what Xu Wen said was wrong, he had to listen to it.

Song Baoying didn't bother to study the eyes of the two people, and was stunned for a moment, "You don't plan to leave?"

Xu Wen looked at her strangely, "Then do you want us to go or not?"

Song Baoying: "..."

"Of course I'm reluctant to let you go! But if you don't leave, why should I bother to prepare this table of dishes?" Then he turned back to the kitchen and shouted, "Lao Shi, don't fry the remaining dishes! Your immediate boss has decided not to leave Rainbow island!"

Xu asked: "...

Lu Yuanzheng: "..."

Shi Lei: "..."

Shi Lei stood at the door of the kitchen holding a spatula and asked Lu Yuanzheng in confusion: "Aren't you going to be promoted?"

At the same time, Xu Wen asked Song Baoying: "What, if we don't leave, will you just leave the job?"

Lu Yuanzheng pinched his eyebrows, dumbfounded: "I still have to go to Rainbow Island to work."

The subtext is that if you get promoted, you have to live on Rainbow Island.

Song Baoying ignored Lu Yuanzheng's words and asked Xu: "That can't be done! It must be taken care of! Even if you don't leave, you still have to celebrate Lu Tuan's promotion, right?"

"That's right!" Xu Wen consciously pulled out his chair and sat down.

Having dealt with Song Baoying for so many years, of course I know what kind of person she is, and I am just joking on purpose.

The four of them sat down, and the two children took the dishes on their own plates and went to the room to eat.

The eldest daughter went to a classmate's house to do homework and didn't come back to eat.

"What do you mean?" Song Baoying asked urgently, "Why are you still leaving and not leaving?"

"Lu Yuanzheng will definitely have to go to work on the central island, but we are reluctant to leave here, so we just want to live here and let him come back and forth every day."

Shi Lei was about to speak but stopped and glanced at Lu Yuanzheng.

Lu Yuanzheng sighed, "I know what you want to say, I won't occupy the house."

Shi Lei was a little embarrassed. Although he used to be a colleague, now Lu Yuanzheng was his boss, so it was inconvenient to say some things.

Song Baoying's family didn't have as many worries as Shi Lei, so he asked directly: "Where can you go if you don't live in the family building? You can't go to your parents' place, right? Although your parents still have free rooms, is it a bit crowded for your family of five? ? Besides, there are Xu Che and Yuan Bao, can you guys stay away?"

Xu Wen spread his hands and said, "I can't live here."

According to the previous standards in Taoyuan Village, it is definitely affordable.

A large earthen bed can sleep eight people, not to mention six rooms for more than ten people.

Of course the latter is more relaxed.

But now the wind of reform and opening up has spread all over the country, there are fewer and fewer restrictions on doing business, and the individual economy is becoming more and more popular.

How could Xu Wen, who could make money and no longer have to pretend to be illiterate, still wrong himself and go back to the beginning.

"Then what do you think?" Song Baoying looked anxious, "We haven't seen each other for a few days, why did you add such a problem to others?"

"It's not that I'm trying to sell it off, it's just that we haven't figured out how to do it yet. Our current idea is to build a house on Rainbow Island!"

Song Baoying's eyes lit up and she patted her forehead, "That's right! Look at my brain! Your family is not short of money, and there is still wasteland on the island. If you want a homestead or buy a piece of land, you can build it yourself!"

Xu Wen bit the end of his chopsticks and glanced sideways at Lu Yuanzheng, "Sister-in-law, you are absolutely right! It would be great if I bought a piece of land and built a villa by myself!"

Why bother to find a real estate company?

What does it have to do with her if others don't have a place to live?

At worst, she would wait another two years until the land could be traded, then buy a piece of land for her workers to print two rows of dormitories.

Lu Yuanzheng: "..."

He heard the implication of Xu Wen's words.

Please sighed vaguely, not daring to say a word.

He knew that Xu Wen was doing all this because of him. Otherwise, as Song Baoying said, going to the village to get a homestead to build a house would not be a big deal for Xu Wen.

Shi Lei also felt something was wrong and asked Xu Wen, "Sister-in-law, do you have any good ideas again? I mean, the kind that will benefit everyone on the island!"

"Is it okay to accept bribes? Don't you have discipline?" Song Baoying wondered.

Xu asked: "..."

One mouthful made someone choke in his throat, causing him to cough heartbreakingly.

Lu Yuanzheng quickly helped her, "Slow down!"

Shi Lei explained to Song Baoying with a speechless expression: "It's not a bribe! It's a real benefit. When did my sister-in-law want to do something, but we didn't take advantage of it?"

Song Baoying suddenly realized and agreed, "That's true!" Then she turned to Xu and asked, "Sister-in-law, what do you think this time?"

Xu Wen just calmed down his breathing when he heard the door being knocked.

"Who's coming at this hour?" Song Baoying said as she stood up and opened the door.

The restaurant is very close to the entrance door, so it can be seen and heard.

As soon as Song Baoying opened the door, she saw Doudou's mother and her sisters-in-law, led by Wang Lingling, blocking the entire corridor.

There are also some sisters-in-law who can't even squeeze up the corridor and can only stand far away on the stairs.

Anyway, Song Baoying saw that the stairs from her home to the next floor were full of sisters-in-law.

Song Baoying mentally considered the possibility of letting them all enter the house, but said enthusiastically: "Sisters-in-law, why are you still here together? Come on, come on, come in!"

Doudou's mother and the others are very self-aware. No matter which room above the family's house is full of sparrows' nests, the little ones are so pitiful that they can't stand apart from people like them.

"No, sister-in-law, I heard that my sister-in-law is here with you?" Doudou's mother smiled.

When Xu Wen heard that he was here to see him, he was particularly puzzled and hurriedly stood up and stepped forward to greet him.

Song Baoying moved to one side to make room for Xu Wen, so that her sisters-in-law could see her.

"Are all the sisters-in-law here to see me?" Xu Wen looked out the door, his almond-shaped eyes widening in surprise.

I'm afraid more than half of the sisters-in-law in the family building are here.

Wang Lingling nodded, "I heard that you and the road group are leaving Rainbow Island to have a practice meal at Instructor Shi's place, so we wanted to come over and add some food!"

"Your Dongsheng said that you and Lu Tuan were having dinner at Baoying's sister-in-law's house, so we all spontaneously came!" Doudou's mother handed the plate she was holding to Xu Wen: "Sister-in-law, don't you like eating my food the most?" Braised lion's head? I'll add another dish to you! We've been here together for so many years, how can you say that you have to have a bite of my dish!"

"And me, I cook pork belly chicken!"

"I have braised pork here!"

"steamed fish!"

"..."

Starting from Doudou's mother and Wang Lingling all the way down, the sisters-in-law have become famous for serving food.

Xu Wen was very moved, very moved.

As a bystander, Song Baoying burst into tears.

What Xu Wen has done for Rainbow Island over the years is obvious to all.

As Shi Lei said just now, everyone is a beneficiary.

What's more, Xu Wen and his wife were always very kind, and everyone really couldn't bear to leave them.

No wonder these sisters-in-law all cooked their own special dishes and brought them to Xu Wen as soon as they heard the news.

These dishes are genuine "hundreds of dishes"!

I guess they can't fit it in this place.

Xu Wen was silent for a moment, a little embarrassed: "I am very grateful to all of you, sisters-in-law! I accept all your thoughts. But..."

Xu Wen took a deep breath: "We will not leave Rainbow Island for the time being!"

Wang Lingling said "Huh?": "Isn't the road team going to be transferred to the Central Island? Isn't Sister-in-law Baoying going to practice it for you?"

Song Baoying nodded and shook her head: "I want to practice it for them just like you! But they couldn't leave. While we were talking about this matter, you all came!"

The sisters-in-law outside the door cheered.

"Really? Sister-in-law, are you really not leaving?"

"That's great! We can be together every day again!"

"Sister-in-law, I feel at ease if you don't leave. Ever since I found out that Lu Tuan was going to be transferred due to promotion and you would follow, I feel empty in my heart. I feel like we won't panic at any time as long as you are here."

"Yes, me too!"

"And I!"

"..."

There were sounds coming one after another from the corridor.

It would be a lie to say that he is not moved. No matter how moved he is, Xu Wen said, "Thank you again, everyone! But Sister-in-law Song Baoying's house cannot let us go! Why don't you all go back first, and we can find a new place another day?" Have a slumber party?"

"It's better to choose a different day than to hit it. Today, right?"

I don't know which sister-in-law shouted.

Xu asked: "..."

"That's right! We are all carrying so many dishes! We might as well have a party!"

Xu Wen looked back at Lu Yuanzheng who was following him, hesitated for a moment, and nodded, "Okay then!"

Today, there is not enough space on Rainbow Island for Xu Wen and the others to have dinner parties or pajama parties.

There are some in the school, but the school is already in a state of complete use, and it is not appropriate for them to requisition them to chat and hold parties.

Everyone discussed it for a long time and there was no good place to go.

In the end, Lu Yuanzheng gave them an idea and asked them to go camping.

Everyone thought this was a good idea and agreed.

So Lu Yuanzheng and Shi Lei went to the camp headquarters and called a few people to help them set up two large tents on the beach.

There are too many sisters-in-law nowadays.

When there were first slumber parties, there were only about twenty people, then fifty or sixty, and now there are more than two hundred, and it's impossible to sleep in a tent.

Both tents were also crowded with people next to each other.

Lu Yuanzheng also got two tables for Xu Wen and the others to set up their "Manchu-Han banquet".

There are only 108 dishes in the Manchu-Han banquet. Xu asked them about the more than 120 dishes here.

There may be duplicates, for example, there may be two plates of braised pork, but they will never taste the same.

Because each sister-in-law only brought one dish.

Song Baoying's sister-in-law went to the countryside and did as the Romans did, bringing a plate of vegetables.

Xu Wen saw her going out with vegetables and was speechless for a moment, "Then do I have to go home and get some vegetables to take with me?"

Song Baoying shook her head: "You are the protagonist, so why do you need to cook something?"

Lu Yuanzheng, Shi Lei and the others set up tents and prepared to retreat to drink.

Before leaving, Lu Yuanzheng made a phone call gesture towards Xu Wen.

Just let her call him when something happens.

Xu Wen nodded.

Song Baoying sighed: "It's really enviable that you two can still be as inseparable as young people after so many years!"

Doudou's mother also agreed: "That's right! They already have four children, and they still look like a newlywed couple!"

Wang Lingling glanced at the real newlywed sister-in-law in the corner and shook her head, "Maybe many newlyweds don't ask sister-in-law and Lu Tuan like this!"

Wang Ying passed by and heard it, and also interjected: "Really? Lu Tuan and Xu Wen's sisters-in-law are the ones that people envy! They have love, children, money and talent!"

Xu Wen quickly shouted to stop: "After a long day of work, everyone is hungry, right? Let's talk while we eat!"

There are too many people and too many dishes, so it can only be changed to a buffet.

All the dishes were placed on several tables, and all the sisters-in-law walked around the table with bowls and chopsticks in their hands, picking up what they wanted to eat.

Everyone chatted while eating.

The chat turned into a question and answer session.

To be precise, it was a meeting to thank Xu for asking.

Everyone thanked Xu one after another.

Wang Ying started first. She brought two glasses of juice and handed one to Xu Wen: "Sister-in-law, thank you! Without you, I wouldn't be where I am today!"

Xu asked: "..."

These words sounded very cruel, and I felt like a fake philanthropist.

Wang Ying noticed it and explained: "I'm not talking politely to you!"

She turned back and pointed at the first batch of sisters-in-law who came to the island, "They all know my past! At that time, I was not popular with everyone, and I almost ruined the marriage. Later, you still scolded me! I was admitted to a technical secondary school and came back to Rainbow Island to become a teacher... In short, it's because of you that Zhao Gang and I are living happily now!"

"Me too!" Jiang Yiyi jumped out.

Xu asked: "..."

She waved her hand and refused, "Who are you? I haven't done anything to help you!"

"Why not? I almost broke up with our Li Mao! It was because of that pajama party that my sisters-in-law told so many stories about themselves that I realized where I was wrong!"

"Then this is the credit of the other sisters-in-law! I didn't tell you any stories." Xu Wen shook his head. She was also a new military sister-in-law at the time, but she had not experienced this yet.

"Although you didn't tell me a story, you held the pajama party! Besides, if you hadn't helped me with my homework, I wouldn't have been able to get into college. In the end, I still have to thank you, right?"

Xu asked: "..."

"Okay! Just say yes!" Xu Wen also clinked glasses with Jiang Yiyi.

Inexplicably, I remembered Jiang Yiyi's "push-up" joke, and lowered my head and chuckled.

Wang Lingling also came over.

Xu Wen waved his hand, "Just chat, forget about drinking. I'm really uncomfortable."

One cup for each person, and there were more than a hundred people here, which was too much for her.

Most of the sisters-in-law expressed their gratitude to Xu Wen.

Some are living a good life because of her, some are studying and getting married.

Xu Wen felt a little dazed after listening to them one by one, wondering if the person his sisters-in-law were talking about was him.

I always thought I was a flat fish.

After all, as far as her golden finger is concerned, any other person might have become the richest man in the world by now, and she is the only one who is still a full-time housewife.

I don't work much, and I spend most of my time playing with my four children.

But it turned out that I had done so many things unknowingly.

However, this night's pajama party did not end smoothly.

Chapter 199

When several people gather together, lie under the cover of night and talk, it will enhance each other's feelings and enable in-depth communication.

When dozens of people gather together, it is difficult for each other to guard against each other and not easily tell each other's secrets.

Two hundred people gathered together, and at least an hour passed without each person saying a word.

With so many people forming a circle, it is a huge circle. It is suitable for a get-together but not for a pajama party.

After eating and drinking, Xu Wen wanted to go home.

Not just her, everyone actually has this idea.

I originally thought that Xu Wen was leaving so he mobilized people to implement it for her. Now that Xu Wen is not leaving, the future is long, so there is no need to embarrass herself so much.

Besides, there are mosquitoes at the beach.

However, no one was embarrassed to say that they wanted to go home, so they could only continue to thank me and ask.

Normally Xu Wen would have suggested going home. This was all thanks to her, which made her feel embarrassed to say leave.

Suddenly everyone heard the child's cry, getting closer and closer to them.

Doudou's mother asked Xu in confusion: "Why do I sound like your twins?"

Xu Wen didn't answer, so there was no need to answer.

Lu Yuanzheng and his son have appeared in everyone's sight.

Xu Wen hurriedly stood up and went to greet them. Looking at the twins crying in Lu Yuanzheng's arms, Xu Wen narrowed his eyes, twitched the corners of his mouth, and asked in a loud voice, "What's going on?"

"The children say they miss you, refuse to sleep, and come to you in a noisy manner. How about you let them sleep here with you?"

"How can that be done? It's humid here and there are mosquitoes!" Xu Wen shook his head, "How about I go back with you?"

Lu Yuanzheng said sternly: "How can that be done? Wouldn't it disturb your party here?"

Song Baoying and the others looked at each other and said in unison: "Go back! The child is important!"

The twins cried heartbrokenly and threw themselves into Xu Wen's arms.

The other sisters-in-law also agreed, saying that the child was important and asked Xu Wen to follow Lu Yuanzheng back.

As soon as Xu Wen left, Song Baoying and the others proposed to disperse.

The main characters are gone, so why are we gathering?

All the sisters-in-law felt a sense of relief.

It's true to thank Xu Wen, and it's true to be reluctant to leave Xu Wen, but camping with more than a hundred people is actually not a very good experience.

It's hot on Rainbow Island. How can this makeshift tent be as comfortable as under a home-made fan?

Xu Wen walked away and looked back at his sisters-in-law who were already packing their things to leave. He patted the twins on their buttocks and said, "Okay! Stop pretending!"

When she heard that it was because she was unwilling to sleep and crying, she thought it was a lie.

The twins rarely slept with her since they were little.

Because Xu Wen was ill at that time, Zhu Meizhen and Xu Qiushi took care of them most of the time.

Xu Wen suffered from physical inconvenience and the twins were weaned at six months.

Even now, I rarely sleep with her and Lu Yuanzheng.

To say that Xia Chu misses her so much that she can't sleep is at least somewhat true, but this is too false.

When Xu Wen got closer, he noticed that these two guys were just moaning without any tears at all, so he knew it was the three of them acting.

That's why we shouted a few words in cooperation.

When the twins heard Xu Wen's words, they immediately stopped crying and laughed.

Xu Wen asked Lu Yuanzheng curiously: "How did you convince these two boys to cooperate with you?"

"It's none of my business!" Lu Yuanzheng shook his head and picked himself off, "Dong Sheng threatened them and Xia Chu coaxed them."

Xu asked: "..."

It's amazing, they can also divide labor and cooperate!

"How do you know I want to go home?" Xu Wen asked again. It was definitely not because the children missed her.

Lu Yuanzheng only said: "I have survived in the wild."

"Huh?" Xu Wen didn't understand, "What does this have to do with you surviving in the wild?"

"I know it's not pleasant to be outside. There are mosquitoes, the ground is damp, and the tent is stuffy. You are so squeamish right now, I'm afraid you won't be able to bear it."

There is another thing that Lu Yuanzheng didn't dare to say. They all said that one woman is a drama. One hundred and twenty women are almost the same as World War II.

They themselves will be annoyed.

Xu asked: "..."

The real estate matter was finally compromised by Lu Yuanzheng.

As the chief officer of a regiment, he personally contacted the units affiliated with the Rainbow Island office and wanted to discuss building dormitories for their employees.

As a result, everyone competed with him and cried.

Only a few units are willing to pay.

Those units are not really poor. They mainly think that Rainbow Island is rich and want Lu Yuanzheng to be responsible for them.

Because the reform targets not just the troops, everyone has to bear the responsibility for their own profits and losses.

The same goes for many local units. They have to take care of their own income and expenses, which causes many units to be under great pressure.

Lu Yuanzheng was also a little angry.

It is good that the civil affairs and people's livelihood affairs on the islands are under the jurisdiction of the military. This jurisdiction is not directly under the jurisdiction. It is just for the sake of national defense and security and does not give local autonomy for the time being.

Moreover, if we want to build dormitories for so many units at the same time, as Xu Wen said, the battalion headquarters' financial resources will be drained.

Then what else can they use as capital to do business?

Even if there is no financial crisis in Rainbow Island for the time being and the pay of officers and soldiers is not a problem, Lu Yuanzheng is now the largest official in the archipelago, and the entire archipelago is under his responsibility.

Their regiment is not small, and feeding so many officers and soldiers is a big problem.

The workers in those places, who are temporarily inconvenient to live in, can still get paid. If Lu Yuanzheng insists on building dormitories for them, the consequences may be that the officers and soldiers in the entire archipelago will not be able to receive allowances and food.

Lu Yuanzheng weighed it again and agreed to Xu Wen's proposal to build commercial housing first.

Just because he had turned a corner, it didn't mean that Xu Wen wasn't angry.

Lu Yuanzheng coaxed him for a whole day before Xu Wen finally agreed.

It is still a partnership model. The troops provide people and part of the money, and Xu Wen provides part of the money and advice, and jointly established the first real estate company on the islands.

After that, Lu Yuanzheng began to work and live in two places.

Xu Wen began to go through various procedures and hire relevant technical personnel.

Building a building is not building a bungalow.

Both officers and soldiers and ordinary people can build bungalows by themselves.

Buildings are not good, safety is the most important thing.

And Xu Wen didn't know how to build a building, so he needed to hire a designer.

Fortunately, Guo Jianye had the connections in this area to introduce Xu Wen.

While waiting for the drawings, Xu Wen hired someone to clean up the construction site.

It will be a few months after all the procedures are completed, the design drawings are drawn, and the construction team enters the site.

Lu Yuanzheng and Xu Wen chose National Day to lay the foundation stone.

Early in the morning, Lu Yuanzheng changed into his regular clothes, and Xu Wen also dressed up a little and changed into light clothes.

Lu Yuanzheng glanced at Xu Wen, "I thought you would wear heavy makeup and light makeup!"

Xu Wen rolled his eyes, "I can't wear a long dress during the groundbreaking ceremony, right?"

That's called two fools!

Wearing what kind of clothes for any occasion is the most basic quality of a modern woman.

Carrying a shovel and shoveling the ground, don't you want to scold me for wearing a skirt? !

When the couple arrived at the construction site, the site for the groundbreaking ceremony had already been arranged.

The couple arrived at the right time, and soon the host announced the start of the groundbreaking ceremony.

First there are some official phrases, and then the guests are introduced.

Lu Yuanzheng and Xu Wen were the biggest guests.

Then everyone stood up and played the national anthem.

Xu Wen then took the stage and gave a brief introduction to the community to be constructed, including its scale, appearance after modification, usage, etc.

At the same time, the people on Rainbow Island expressed their apologies.

Because there will be noise during construction, which will disturb the residents.

Xu Wen also said that after the house is completed, appropriate compensation will be given to everyone for the trouble caused.

After Lu Yuanzheng finished speaking, the formal foundation laying began.

The cornerstone is carved in advance by someone from the stone factory and placed in the corresponding position.

Lu Yuanzheng held a new shovel with red flowers tied in his hands and first cultivated some soil for the foundation stone. Then Xu Wen and other guests dug soil on the foundation stone in turn.

After the ceremony is completed, it is inevitable to set off firecrackers to celebrate.

There were also fireworks set off for a whole hour on Rainbow Island that night!

Lu Yuanzheng stood on the balcony with Xu Wen in his arms and watched the fireworks raining all over the sky.

"So beautiful!" Xu Wen exclaimed, there is no girl who doesn't like this kind of romance.

"Not as beautiful as you!" Lu Yuanzheng said.

Xu Wen looked up at Lu Yuanzheng and saw only his strong chin and raised Adam's apple. He chuckled: "When did you become so good at coaxing people?"

"You said I won't coax people, I only tell the truth."

Xu asked: "..."

Lu Yuanzheng placed a gentle kiss on the top of her head, "How lucky I am to have you by my side in this life!"

"Then what did I do wrong to become your daughter?"

Xu Wen and Lu Yuanzheng bowed their heads at the same time.

Xia Chu, who appeared out of nowhere, squatted next to them, holding the railing with both hands and looking back at them.

"I just want to watch the fireworks quietly, and you two have to show off your affection!"

Xu asked: "..."

Lu Yuanzheng: "..."

Before they could speak, Xiao Xiachu continued: "As parents, your affection is understandable, but do you also have to take care of the children's feelings? If I don't say anything, do you two have to show me something inappropriate for children? picture?"

Xu asked: "..."

Lu Yuanzheng hissed, let go of Xu Wen, and bent down to pick up Xia Chu: "Where did you come from?"

Xu Wen retorted: "What is inappropriate for children? Who did you learn these messy words from, Xia Chu?" You keep doing the same thing!

Xia Chu held on to the railing tightly and refused to let go, "Men and women are not allowed to kiss each other, don't touch me!"

Lu Yuanzheng: "..."

He couldn't help but raised his hand and tapped Xia Chu's little head, "Who did you learn this from? What nonsense!"

Xia Chu uttered an ouch and replied quickly, "I learned from you two! Every time you two want to kiss, you don't allow me to see it because you say it's inappropriate for children."

I didn't want to care about you! But every time you want to kiss me, you always kick me out. I haven't seen enough fireworks yet and don't want to leave! "

If she didn't say anything, they would kiss!

Xu asked: "..."

Lu Yuanzheng: "..."

Lu Yuanzheng's face was also a little red, "You taught me these words, right?"

"Her surname is Lu! It's a son's fault if he doesn't teach his father! I've never heard of a mother-in-law!"

Lu Yuanzheng: "..."

Xia Chu didn't forget to gloat: "You still want to reason with my mother? Did the fireworks give you the courage?"

Lu Yuanzheng pinched his eyebrows, picked up the struggling Xia Chu and walked out.

"Dad! No, no, no, we were lovers in the last life after all. Although you don't love me anymore in this life, you can't be so heartless! I just want to watch fireworks."

"You can also see it from your room!"

"It's boring to watch such beautiful fireworks alone!"

"Go see your friends!"

"Okay then! Just give me some pocket money and I'll leave!"

"..."

Xu Wen turned around and sat on the deck chair on the balcony, smiling and shaking his head as he watched the father and daughter bargaining.

I don't know who Xia Chu's character is following.

The child, who is obviously only four or five years old, is full of ghosts and spirits.

After a while, Lu Yuanzheng came back alone.

"Where's Xia Chu?"

"Send it to the next door to play!"

Xu asked: "..."

The ambiguous atmosphere just now was completely destroyed by Xia Chu, and the two of them had no other thoughts for the time being.

One person sat at a round table, watching the fireworks in the sky and chatting.

"I want to discuss something with you."

"Huh?" Xu Wen looked at Lu Yuanzheng doubtfully.

"I want to change my career."

Xu asked: "..."

"Why do you still have to come here every few years?"

"It's not out of guilt this time. I mean it."

"Why?"

"I am now the chief official of the archipelago, and the military is still under the jurisdiction of the local area. Even if I return the local rights to the local government in a few years, I am too old to keep up with this rapidly developing era. I am afraid that my physical strength and knowledge are both lacking. I can't keep up. When the time comes, I will occupy the chief officer position for nothing.

It would be better to change careers and just go into business. "

Xu Wen did not persuade him this time. He thought for a while and said, "You will consider whether to stay or leave when the place is returned, right? I think your most important issue now is how to lead the army while ensuring the normal operation of the army. Can the people of the islands live a good life?!"

Lu Yuanzheng: "..."

"Daughter-in-law, the fireworks are so beautiful, saying this is a spoiler!"

Xu Wen chuckled, laughed for a while and whispered softly amidst the sound of firecrackers: "Just go ahead and do it! I will still be by your side!"

Chapter 200

Three years later.

Rainbow Island.

In a brand new villa.

Lu Yuanzheng was lying on the sofa in the living room, his lips pursed and his face sullen.

The twins looked at Lu Yuanzheng, looked at each other, and moved in the direction of Xu Wen.

Xu Wen, who was reading a book, was hugged by the brothers and the book was knocked away.

She looked up at the twins.

Zuo Zuo and Youyou both looked in the direction of Lu Yuanzheng with anxious expressions.

Xu Wen then moved his gaze over, just once, and burst into laughter.

Lu Yuanzheng and Xia Chu heard the sound and looked at Xu Wen together.

Xu Wen put his fist to his lips and coughed twice, but it was hard to hide the smile on his face.

I don't blame her, but Lu Yuanzheng's current style is too...

Lu Yuanzheng had a crew cut, so it was difficult for her to wear pigtails. Xia Chu was also a cruel person, so she found a small hairpin with flowers for Lu Yuanzheng to pin on her head. It was probably not enough, so she put on the one Xu Wang gave her. Lu Yuanzheng wore two braided hairpins.

A pair of pink glasses were painted on the side of the eyes.

Xia Chu used a black pencil to make her eyebrows thick and long.

It was hot at the moment, so Lu Yuanzheng was not wearing any shirt, and there was also an indiscernible color pen drawing on his chest, which was red and green.

The visual impact is so great that it makes people laugh.

He has been in a high position for a long time in the Off-Road Expedition, and his aura has become stronger and stronger in the past two years. Coupled with the frightening scar on the side of his face, he often scares away people with just one glance.

At this moment, his majestic face was full of anger, and he was about to get angry in the next second.

Usually Dongsheng and the twins would be as frightened as a mouse seeing a cat as long as they kept a straight face during the expedition. At this moment, seeing Lu Yuanzheng was even more frightening.

Otherwise, he wouldn't have seen Lu Yuanzheng look bad and hid next to Xu Wen.

However, Xia Chu was not afraid of him. The seven or eight-year-old Xia Chu was at the age where people hate dogs. He specialized in pulling out the beards around tigers' mouths, and then showed them to the tigers after pulling them out.

Xia Chu was not happy to see Lu Yuanzheng. He pursed his lips in grievance and held a green crayon in his hand.

Lu Yuanzheng gritted his teeth and pointed at Xia Chu, as if he was about to slap Xia Chu.

Xu Wen and the twins were both curious, could Lu Yuanzheng really beat Xia Chu?

It's not that Xu Wen asked about the stepmother's mentality, it's mainly that I haven't seen it before.

Lu Yuanzheng's hand was raised high, but it was about to fall down.

Xia Chu's eyes filled with tears, "I will draw a flower and give it to you."

Lu Yuanzheng's hand suddenly dropped, but the palm turned into a finger, and the index finger almost touched the tip of Xia Chu's nose: "I'm warning you! I can only draw the last flower!"

Xu Wen couldn't hold it back anymore and laughed rudely.

There is only one sentence left in my mind that I have heard all my life: say the most cowardly words with the most ruthless momentum.

The twins didn't smile, but looked at Xia Chu with envy.

It's great to be a girl!

Xu Wen raised his eyes and looked at the wall clock on the wall, and said to stop Xia Chu from causing trouble to Lu Yuanzheng again: "Xia Chu, stop drawing! It's time for your father to pack up and go out for a meeting."

Xia Chu was not afraid of Lu Yuanzheng but was afraid of Xu Wen. After hearing this, he put away his pen obediently.

After all, Xu Wen was the only one in the family who would not spoil her.

It is human nature to bully the weak and fear the strong.

After hearing this, Lu Yuanzheng also looked at the clock on the wall, raised his eyebrows, stood up and entered the bathroom.

It usually only takes ten to fifteen minutes to take a bath in Lu Yuanzheng, but today it took a full half hour.

Xu Wen was a little surprised and hurried back to the bedroom to check.

When she entered the bedroom, Lu Yuanzheng came out of the bathroom. His upper body and face were red from rubbing, and if he looked carefully, he could still vaguely see the color residue of the colored pen.

Xu Wen found the regular clothes he would wear for the expedition from the closet and put them in his bed, and educated him smoothly: "You deserve it! You spoil your daughter to the point of being lawless! We will have a meeting later to see how your superiors and subordinates will laugh at you!"

Lu Yuanzheng's hand wiping his hair paused, and he spoke a little aggrievedly, "The longer she grows, the more she looks like you! I can't bear to make her cry."

Xu Wen's heart softened when he heard this, but he persisted: "Then we can't keep spoiling her like this. You've become so used to her that she's lawless! You still have such an important meeting today, and newspapers and TV stations want to interview you. Aren't you afraid of people seeing you and laughing at you?!"

Lu Yuanzheng sighed softly, "My daughter was born by myself, what can I do?!"

He also wants to save face!

Xu asked: "..."

Xu Wen shook his head and let him.

Lu Yuanzheng changed into regular clothes and asked Xu Wen, "Do you want to come with me?"

"How am I qualified to go to such a meeting? Anyway, I will see it in the newspaper tomorrow."

"Actually, you are more qualified than anyone else to attend today's meeting." Lu Yuanzheng tidied up his appearance and looked out the window, "You are the biggest contributor to this Rainbow Island, no, the entire archipelago."

Xu Wen was not modest at all. He straightened Lu Yuanzheng's tie and blinked: "The hero behind the scenes! Since he is behind the scenes, how can he be in front of others? I will wait for you to come back at home."

Lu Yuanzheng lowered his head and kissed Xu Wen on the forehead, "Chen Gong will come over and send the naughty children to school in a while. You can rest at home and don't let them bother you!"

Xu Wen hummed.

Chen Gong is Lu Yuanzheng's orderly. To put it bluntly, he is a life assistant, responsible for taking care of Lu Yuanzheng's daily life.

However, neither Lu Yuanzheng nor Xu Wen were the kind of people who liked to boss around, so apart from occasionally asking Chen Gong to pick up and drop off their children, they didn't bother him much.

If possible, Lu Yuanzheng would directly cancel his own orderly settings.

In the good old days, the purpose of joining the army is to make achievements. How can anyone in their twenties be willing to serve others as a nanny? !

It's a pity that Lu Yuanzheng didn't count.

As soon as Lu Yuanzheng finished speaking, he heard Xia Chu shouting outside: "Mom, Dad, Brother Chen and Brother Wang are here!"

Brother Chen in her mouth is Chen Gong, and Brother Wang is Lu Yuanzheng's driver.

Xu Wen packed the schoolbags for Xia Chu and the twins and sent them out.

Now that I have moved into the villa, my aunt will do the cleaning, so there is no need to ask.

Xu Wen ground a cup of coffee for himself. This thing was very rare and his aunt didn't know how to make it.

Carrying the ground coffee, I returned to the second floor terrace.

Looking around, the island seems to have a bit of post-modern prosperity.

Rainbow Island Real Estate delivered its first batch of houses last year, including the villa where she lives now.

The community is mainly multi-story, and most of the owners are workers on the island.

If dual-income workers working on the island buy a house, they will be given a huge discount. The monthly loan is more than enough to pay off the salary, so many workers have chosen to buy a house.

Some of them were sold

Millions of layoffs were laid off, and of course it was not just the generals who were laid off, the vast majority were soldiers.

Lu Yuanzheng directly arranged the "unemployed" soldiers of his army into real estate.

Although most soldiers can only work as construction workers, their wages are based on those of state-owned construction companies.

To be precise, the benefits are based on those in state-owned factories, such as vacations and holiday benefits, but the salary is not the same. The more work you do, the more you get.

There are also performance awards.

In addition, since it is a new company in the development process, there is a lot of room for advancement.

The soldiers in Haicheng joined the ranks of the construction workers without hesitation. Other soldiers in remote areas who did not know much about the situation were puzzled when they saw this. When they inquired, they found that in addition to the endorsement of the troops, the real estate company also had many people involved, and they all joined in.

There are very few soldiers in their army who don't know Xu Wen's legend.

Facts have proved that Xu Wen can always be trusted.

Of course, most of the millions of laid-off soldiers returned to their hometowns.

Most of these people are ordinary people. When they put down their weapons, they have to pick up sickles and hoes.

Life is tight.

As for the soldiers who work in real estate, their wages are no less than when they were soldiers. On the contrary, they have more freedom.

When you are a soldier, you have to be on call 24 hours a day and spend most of the day training.

Being a worker only requires you to work eight hours a day, which is a bit hard and tiring, but nothing compared to training.

As a result, more and more veterans are joining the construction teams of real estate companies.

The conditions were good, and they even directly bought the house they built themselves.

Employees receive great discounts when buying houses. They know the houses they build themselves, and the quality is nothing to say.

Not only that, Xu Wen also asked Lu Yuanzheng to come forward to communicate with the superior units to which the offices belonged, asking the units to provide part of the subsidy and the individual to contribute part of the money to participate in buying a house.

Although I personally pay for it, the house also comes with a room certificate. Unlike a dormitory, you will have to hand over the house sooner or later.

People in the Rainbow Island office like it after staying here for a long time, and most of them expressed their willingness.

The work units also saved trouble and it was cheaper than building a building, so they all agreed.

In this way, the houses in an entire community were sold.

In order to support Xu Wen and the others, even Xu Wen and Xu Wang came here to buy a house.

The business between Xu Wen and Xu Wang is getting bigger and bigger.

Xuwen chain store has opened six stores.

Xu Wang opened three stores.

In addition, the Xu family has added another child.

Sang Xiaoqing gave birth to her second child, a little boy.

Of course, there is a fine for exceeding the childbirth limit.

But to them, that little money is nothing.

Xu Wang was jealous that Xu Wen had a daughter, and she also wanted to have another one. However, the family planning policy was becoming more and more strict, and it was not easy to have more children.

She was busy with business and couldn't take care of it for a while, and was still hesitating.

Xu Wen took a sip of coffee.

Rainbow Island is what it is now. As Lu Yuanzheng said, she is the hero behind the scenes.

When the real estate company's operations become more stable, Xu Wen will be able to completely become a salted fish.

Currently, real estate companies still have a particularly big shortcoming.

Lack of middle management.

The top management is naturally from the army and Xu Wen, and most of the lower-level staff are veterans.

These veterans generally have a low level of education, and they can do pretty well at work. They can be small foremans, but they are still a little bit behind being managers.

Only some of them are easier to learn and improve quickly.

But such a large real estate company needs many mainstays, and this is far from enough.

In addition, she has also invested in several other factories and companies, all of which are in need of management talents.

Xu Wen has recently been thinking about cultivating his own talents, and also arranged for people to pay attention to whether any of the laid-off employees are suitable.

The first wave of layoffs has already arrived.

Many companies cannot make ends meet and eventually choose to lay off employees.

Among those who were laid off, there were many outstanding workers or managers, and Xu Wen planned to hire them.

In this way, the problem of lack of management at the middle level can be solved.

Xu Wen can completely live a life of salted fish and no longer have to worry about these matters.

If possible, she would like to travel around the world with Lu.

It's a pity that Lu Yuanzheng's profession does not allow him to go abroad unless he changes his job, and he is not allowed to go abroad within a certain period of time after changing his job.

What's more, is it possible to make way for an expedition and change careers?

possible.

I came back a little late from the road expedition in the evening and drank some wine.

After taking a shower, he went to bed and hugged Xu Wen.

Xu Wen smelled the faint smell of alcohol mixed with the shower gel, put the book in his hand on the bedside table, raised his hand and brushed his wet hair twice, like coaxing a giant dog, with a gentle tone There was a touch of concern mixed in, "What's going on? Isn't it a good thing? Aren't you talking about good things in the meeting? Why are you so unhappy?"

Lu Yuanzheng rubbed his head against her waist.

His hair was very short, and Xu Wen was wearing silk pajamas. The tips of his hair made her a little itchy through the pajamas.

Xu Wen hurriedly stretched out his hand to hold his head, preventing him from moving, "Speak!"

Lu Yuanzheng let out a long sigh, turned over, and lay on his side with his head on Xu Wen's legs. He looked at her and said, "This must be a good thing! From now on, the entire archipelago will be an independent province. The island is the provincial capital. And government affairs are returned to the local government."

Xu Wen had heard about this before, so he wasn't surprised, "Then you're still not happy?"

"After the meeting, I was left to talk."

Xu Wen said nothing and listened quietly.

"The boss gave me two choices."

"The first is to change careers, become provincial governor, and continue to govern this place."

Xu asked: "..."

She was silent for a moment and asked Lu Yuanzheng: "Where is Er?"

"Two, I will continue to serve, but it is unlikely that I will stay in the archipelago. The superiors said that I manage the archipelago and have performed very well in coastal defense, military, and economic aspects, so I may have to be promoted again!"

Xu asked: "..."

If she hadn't known Lu Yuanzheng too well, she would have thought he was in Versailles.

For ordinary people, choosing these two choices with eyes closed is a brilliant life.

But it is indeed a bit difficult for Lu Yuanzheng.

Naturally, he was unwilling to be the provincial governor. He was a soldier, not a politician, and he did not like being a local magistrate. But as a local magistrate he could stay on this land.

Apart from his own feelings for Rainbow Island and the Islands, his family and friends are also here.

Mainly Xu Wen's family is on Rainbow Island.

Xu Wen would definitely be reluctant to leave.

In the same way, he prefers the military uniform he is wearing, but if he gets promoted again, he doesn't know where he will be transferred. Maybe it's Haicheng, maybe it's somewhere else.

No matter where they are, they have to leave Rainbow Island.

Not to mention, the villa they live in now was renovated after the house was handed over last year and they moved in at the end of the year. Now the adults and children have just adapted to this place. If they have to move out again, I am afraid that everyone will not adapt.

Xu Wen also had a headache when he heard this.

She thought for a moment and asked Lu Yuanzheng: "If you don't consider me and the children, what would you choose?"

Chapter 201 (end of text)

"Of course I will continue to wear these clothes!" Lu Yuanzheng replied, "I still prefer the army. Managing a place is not suitable for me."

"Then keep wearing it!" Xu Wen responded simply.

Lu Yuanzheng frowned, "But if I want to be transferred, what will you do with the child? Stay on Rainbow Island and separate from me, or come with me?"

Xu Wen tilted his head and thought for a moment, "This doesn't necessarily have to be a multiple-choice question. If you want to be together, stay together, and if you don't want to be together, just separate!"

Lu Yuanzheng: "..."

Lu Yuanzheng said nothing, his brows furrowed, obviously unhappy.

Xu Wen chuckled, "I'm not fooling you! Look, you have spent at least one-third of your time away from home in these years. I think this situation will also happen if you change places..."

Lu Yuanzheng interrupted Xu Wen, "So you plan to live in a different place with me? Didn't you say you hate being in a different place with me?"

It wasn't that he was impatient, it was mainly that Xu Wen's words were not what he expected. He thought that Xu Wen would persuade him to continue serving and then say that the place where he is is home, or persuade him to change jobs, but to give up the resettlement job, the two of them Go travel the world.

The trouble that made him depressed because of difficult choices all the way seemed to be nothing here to Xu Wen.

She said in a relaxed tone, "If it rains tomorrow, we will watch TV at home, and if it is sunny tomorrow, we will go for an outing with the whole family!"

Lu Yuanzheng is not yet forty years old, so this is still a matter of fate for the rest of his life.

Does Xu Wen not love him anymore?

So the previous troubles are no longer troubles?

Lu Yuanzheng remembered what Xu Wen said about "middle-aged couples becoming sworn brothers" when the two were chatting.

It is said that the relationship between couples usually fades in middle age, and they need more space to be alone. They sleep in separate rooms. They are husband and wife outside and are brothers at home.

Of course, there is another beautiful way of saying that love turns into family affection.

Lu Yuanzheng thought about it, are they middle-aged? Doesn't it count?

At least he felt that he couldn't bear to be separated from Xu Wen.

"I hate being in a different place with you, but does it matter if I hate it?" Xu Wen blinked and became anxious when he saw the expedition, so he teased him, "Didn't you say that if you want to be a good military wife, you have to be prepared to be a widow? What? I have this awareness. Aren't you happy yet?"

Lu Yuanzheng: "..."

Lu Yuanzheng had nothing to say. He felt aggrieved for a long time and bit Xu Wen on the shoulder.

Xu Wen called out softly and patted his broad and solid back, "Since when did he belong to the dog family? Why are you still biting?"

Lu Yuanzheng snorted, "Who told you to tease me!"

Seeing Lu Yuanzheng react so quickly, Xu Wen was a little surprised and wondered: "How did you find out?"

"I have no objection to you being a good military wife! But being a widow is not your style!"

Xu Wen chuckled and sighed softly: "It's not good for two people to know each other too well! There are no secrets at all."

At the end of the year, she also won an award from the army, the Most Military Sister-in-law Award.

Lu Yuanzheng nibbled Xu Wen again, Xu Wen let out a soft cry, and pushed Lu Yuanzheng's head with a blushing face.

The older this person gets, the more unstable he becomes. Where can he bite? This is it!

Lu Yuanzheng lay back and gave Xu Wen a dangerous look: "If you tease me again, you'll bite more than just that bit!"

Xu asked: "..."

Xu Wen still gave in: "It's okay! Let's just build an airport on Rainbow Island! Now that civil aviation is developing faster and faster, it will be under local management soon. It only takes us two or three hours to get from one end of the country to the other. . Besides, you are just going to the provincial capital now and coming back by plane takes less than an hour to take off and land."

Lu Yuanzheng: "..."

"In a few decades, this kind of behavior of using airplanes as cars all day long will be called flying!"

Lu Yuanzheng was silent for a while and chuckled: "I feel that with you here, nothing will be a problem."

Xu Wen corrected Lu Yuanzheng: "It's not a problem even if I'm here! Problems that can be solved mainly with money are not problems!"

"Yes!" Lu Yuanzheng agreed, and at the same time he turned over and buried his head under Xu Wen's waist, "Then do something you can't do on your own!"

Xu Wen just wanted to ask what she couldn't do on her own?

The next second she blushed and grabbed Lu Yuanzheng's hair, bit her lip and whispered, understanding what he was talking about.

This man...

The day before departure, Lu Yuanzheng took a day off and asked Xu Wen to accompany him around the islands.

Lu Yuanzheng and Xu Wen linked their fingers and started walking around the central island.

The central island is relatively large and is now a provincial capital city, so it is naturally quite prosperous.

It's a bit like Pengcheng a few years ago, with steel and concrete everywhere.

High-rise buildings are rising one after another.

Because the islands now have many preferential policies, they have attracted many domestic and foreign businessmen to come here.

People like to come here because among the emerging real estate companies, Xu Wen's company is the only one that has not copied the real estate experience of Hong Kong companies or foreign countries.

Because there is no public stall in the building she built.

Lu Yuanzheng didn't understand the twists and turns here. He once asked Xu Wen: "What's the difference between a public stall and a public stall? If there is a public stall, the house price is lower. If there is no public stall, the house price is slightly higher. Anyway, the building area is ."

Xu Wen shook his head: "It's different! You don't know that the issue of public stalls will be a pain in the hearts of the people in the next few decades! In a house of 100 square meters, up to nearly half of the area is shared stalls! Do you know what that means? Really? Spend hundreds of thousands more to buy some unused area that you can't even see or touch!

Moreover, what hurts the people most is that the subsequent impact of these shared areas will last a lifetime.

Although we will calculate these shared areas into the construction cost and amortize them into the house price, this is a one-time event. They sell it for 200 yuan per square meter, and we sell it for 310 square meters. It sounds like our price is half that, but in fact it is not.

Their total house price, evenly divided into the apartment area, is not cheaper than ours. This is one of the reasons.

In addition, all future property fees, heating fees, etc., will be collected based on the building area. In particular, property fees have to be paid from the day the house is handed over until the house no longer belongs to you. Think about how much it costs over the years. "

Lu Yuanzheng calculated silently and clicked his tongue.

"Of course, this may result in a slight loss for the property company! However, property services are also a business. When have you ever lost money in business?"

Lu Yuanzheng nodded: "That's what you said!"

Not only do you have to ask if you know how to calculate the public account, everyone can calculate it, so more and more people come to the islands to buy houses.

The supporting facilities on the islands are also becoming more and more complete.

Various daily needs such as hospitals, supermarkets, schools, banks, etc. can be met here.

In these daily businesses, in addition to state-owned companies, relatively large companies will basically have Xu Wen involved.

Even if Xu Wen didn't intervene, Xu Wang and Xu Wen would still intervene.

The archipelago is so large that it is impossible for two people to measure it by walking. The two people drove around the municipal island, arrived at the pier, and took a boat out.

Except for Rainbow Island, the islands are all connected, large or small, some are about the size of a county, and some are only the size of a village. Nowadays, even the smallest reef can accommodate a village.

This is the result of eleven years of unremitting efforts by soldiers and civilians to expand territory.

At Lu Yuanzheng's current level, he is accompanied by a driver when entering and exiting, so he does not need to personally support the boat.

The two people sat side by side in the cabin, looking at the islands and reefs.

In the past few years, Lu Yuanzheng and Xu Wen could be said to have measured every inch of the land here with their feet.

They know exactly how many people, how much cultivated land, how many rich and how many poor people there are on each island here.

When we finally arrived at Rainbow Island, there was only a faint glow in the sky.

Rainbow Island has been expanding over the years. At first it was just a small town-sized road, but like a fat man who suddenly gained weight, it has grown in a circle.

There was a car waiting for them at the pier.

Lu Yuanzheng thought for a while, dismissed the driver and orderly, ordered an electric car for sightseeing, and drove Xu Wen himself.

Xu Wen was a little puzzled: "Why do you suddenly have to sit here?"

The sightseeing electric car was of course also Xu Wen's idea.

It's just that they rarely take this ride now, they only go in and out by car.

After all, electric vehicles do not protect against sunlight or mosquitoes and flies.

Lu Yuanzheng glanced sideways at Xu Wen and explained, "I don't know if I'm getting old or feeling a bit nostalgic!"

Xu asked: "..."

Brother, you are only in your thirties, and you are already a senior colonel. If you are promoted to general at this rate, you will be the youngest general!

Why are you getting older?

Xu Wen's expression was written on his face, and Lu Yuanzheng could see it clearly. He smiled and shook his head, "Are you saying that people are starting to miss the past, or that they are getting old?"

Xu asked: "..."

After Lu Yuanzheng finished speaking, he looked ahead, "Ten years! It took us ten years to turn this desert island into a wealthy island suitable for people to live and work in peace and contentment."

The words "Lu Yuanzheng" also brought back Xu Wen's memories.

yes! Ten years.

How many decades are there in life?

Xu Wen glanced around. Today's Rainbow Island is a completely modern city. To some extent, it is much more prosperous than the Central Island, which is the new provincial capital.

As we passed by, it seemed as if we could see the plan of Rainbow Island that Lu Yuanzheng had drawn stroke by stroke, gradually turning into a three-dimensional map and reflecting into reality.

The original planning of Luyuanzheng was very good. Industrial areas, residential areas, commercial centers, etc. were clearly classified into different categories, which also left enough room for the future expansion of Rainbow Island.

Even if you have obsessive-compulsive disorder, coming to Rainbow Island is extremely comfortable.

Xu Wen suddenly remembered Men again. When she first arrived on the island, she shook her head and chuckled.

Lu Yuanzheng glanced at her sideways in confusion: "Why are you laughing?"

"I remember back then, it was raining heavily outside and it was raining lightly inside the tent!"

Lu Yuanzheng was stunned for a moment, then smiled, "It was really hard at that time! It was so hard that even the officers and soldiers, who are known to be the most able to endure hardships, couldn't bear it! But I didn't seem to have it! This is probably due to you being by my side. ! Even the quarrels are sweet!"

In fact, they rarely quarrel.

Even if there was an occasional quarrel, Lu Yuanzheng would always lower his head to coax people.

Xu Wen is also a woman in Mingli, and there are always times when she is unreasonable.

During the summer when I first arrived on the island, the two of them had a few words about Dongsheng's education.

It happened to be a rainy day, and his soldiers came to call for the expedition, saying that the rain was too heavy and something went wrong.

The two people were quarreling at that time, and it was raining lightly in their tent. Lu Yuanzheng hesitated before putting down the basin in his hand and followed the soldier.

Xu Wen's eyes turned red with anger, and he and Dongsheng, who was three or four years old, took bowls and basins and went around to collect water.

When they finally returned from the expedition, the two of them had fallen asleep holding each other in their arms.

Xu Wen's body was half in the air, because part of the bed was also wet. She gave the clean area to Dongsheng, and she could sleep on one side.

Lu Yuanzheng returned to the camp headquarters and came back with two clean beddings.

No matter how gently he moved, he still woke up Xu Wen.

Xu Wen opened his eyes and saw Lu Yuanzheng. He leaned into his arms and said, "You're back?" and closed his eyes again.

At that moment, Lu Yuanzheng felt sour in his heart, feeling that he and Xu Wen were quarreling over nothing.

That was probably one of the few quarrels they had, and the two of them never quarreled again after that.

Occasionally, Xu Wen would become extremely unreasonable and look for trouble before her period. Lu Yuanzheng would let her go, but he would let her go and teach Dongsheng to do it.

Xu Wen no longer remembered this incident. He felt a little fresh when Lu Yuanzheng mentioned it. He laughed for a while and said: "Speaking of Dongsheng, let's not transfer Dongsheng to another school first? Of course, I think he also Won't leave!"

"Why?" Lu Yuanzheng raised his eyebrows, "Isn't it good for the whole family to be together?"

"Let's make a bet? I bet he doesn't want to leave."

Lu Yuanzheng said quietly: "It's okay to gamble, but I just want to ask what else can I lose to you?"

Xu Wen thought for a while and laughed rudely.

He is hers, what else is there to gamble with?

In the end, as Xu Wen said, Dongsheng chose to stay on Rainbow Island to go to school and refused to follow.

Lu Yuanzheng was puzzled: "Why?"

Dongsheng blushed and squeezed out a sentence after a while: "I can't bear to leave my grandpa and grandma!"

Xu Che rolled his eyes and exposed him: "You are reluctant to let Doudou go, right?"

Dongsheng: "..."

Lu Yuanzheng: "..."

He looked at Xu Wen, who nodded.

Xu Qiushi and Zhu Meizhen no longer farm. They are too old to do such heavy work.

"Ask." Xu Qiushi suggested, "This year, let's go back to Weizhuang to celebrate the New Year?"

Zhu Meizhen also nodded: "Yes, let's go back and have a look? We are old and love our families!"

Xu Wen and Lu Yuanzheng looked at each other. Lu Yuanzheng nodded, and Xu Wen responded: "Okay!"

Lu Yuanzheng was transferred to the military district headquarters, promoted, and had more things to do.

This time, the house he was allocated in the compound was a two-story building with a single courtyard.

There is a dedicated person responsible for the logistical support work, such as cleaning, picking up the children, etc. without any intervention.

Originally, Xu Wen thought that since his family was not short of money, he could hire a nanny by himself, which would save the country money, but Lu Yuanzheng stopped him.

The nannies here have also been through three generations of political review.

Xu asked: "..."

It may be that this is where the commanders of the military region gather, and the level of confidentiality is much stricter than that of Rainbow Island.

Xu Wen was used to being free and undisciplined, so she was a little uncomfortable with such strict control. Besides, her husband and children didn't need to worry about her, so she often found excuses to run away.

In fact, there is not much place to go. Every year during the road expedition vacation, the family will go out for travel. We have been to all the places we should go and all the places we want to go.

In the end, Xu Wen simply flew back to the province where Wei Zhuang was located, and returned to his hometown on his own.

They haven't been back for several years, and the old house in Weizhuang has become very dilapidated.

Since Xu Qiushi was coming back to celebrate the New Year this year, Xu Wen found someone to renovate the old house and built a fireplace in the wall.

During the Chinese New Year, everyone in the Xu family returned to Weizhuang.

Including Xu Qie, who is studying in the capital.

Wei Zhuang has also changed a lot now. People doing business on Sixth Street can now set up stalls in an open and honest manner.

Even though Weizhuang Town is not big, it is small but well-equipped with everything you need every day.

Xu Qiushi and Zhu Meizhen have always lamented that the changes have been so great, but no matter how big it is, it is still their hometown, so it is inevitable that they will feel a bit familiar.

Seeing the renovated old house, Xu Qiushi glanced at Xu Wen and praised her: "You are thoughtful!"

Knowing that they were nostalgic, Xu Wen did not rebuild the house, nor did he change the layout and furnishings inside the room. He only replaced some of the decayed furniture, but still kept it as it was.

Xu Wen and Lu Yuanzheng did not return to Lu's house because it was too cold at home.

Xu Wen simply bought a house in Weizhuang. Since he had a car, it was convenient to go anywhere.

The twins came to Weizhuang for the first time and it was very new. They quickly made new friends in Taoyuan Village.

Although it was not Xia Chu's first time here, she was too young at that time and had no memory, so it was no different from the first time.

On the first day after arriving, Xia Chu was extremely repulsive. She disliked Taoyuan Village for being dirty and the dry toilets of the Xu family. She cried and clamored to go back.

But Lu Yuanzheng and Xu Wen spoiled her when they should, and they didn't spoil her when they shouldn't.

This was something he wasn't used to, so he let Xia Chu cry.

The little girl next door ran over when she heard the noise and took the initiative to show her kindness to Xia Chu.

Children are naturally playful and adaptable.

Within three days, the little princess Xia Chu had completely integrated into the village. Except that she was fairer than the children in the village, no difference could be seen.

I spent the whole day hanging out with the children in the village, playing shuttlecock, hide-and-seek, and jumping rubber bands, and had a great time.

I have to be urged and invited to eat.

The twins were similar. They followed the boys, played around, went skating on the river, and came back covered in mud every day.

It's New Year's Eve in the blink of an eye.

During the New Year's dinner at noon, the four children could not be found.

Xu Wen was about to borrow the village's loudspeaker to call someone, but Chun Sheng said, "Brother Dongsheng said, go and see the place where you two made love."

Xu asked: "..."

Lu Yuanzheng: "..."

Xu Wen and Lu Yuanzheng held hands and walked all the way to the cemetery where Xu Wen had been herding sheep.

Sure enough, I saw four children standing on the edge of the pond in the distance.

As I got closer, I heard Dongsheng describe vividly: "This is where my father and I saw my mother! My mother was swimming here, and my father thought she was drowned and jumped in to save her, but my mother slapped her like a pervert... "

Xu asked: "..."

Lu Yuanzheng was thick-skinned, listened attentively, and commented: "I didn't expect this kid to have such a good memory! He still remembers things that happened more than ten years ago!"

Xu Wen glanced at it and sighed softly: "Speaking of which, this is not a good place to settle a relationship!"

They met here for the first time.

It was also here that Lu Yuanzheng proposed for the first time.

And this is a cemetery! ! !

Lu Yuanzheng pulled Xu Wen back without saying a word.

"Where are you going? Aren't you here to ask the children to eat?"

"They will go back on their own! Let's go home and I'll propose again!"

Xu asked: "..."

She slapped Lu Yuanzheng's hand away and rolled her eyes, "You already have four children, why should you propose? If you propose again, it will be here the first time."

After that, he shouted to the four children studying on the pond, "Go home and eat!"

When the four children heard Xu Wen's voice, they turned around and rushed over at the same time.

Xia Chu started shouting from afar: "Dad, did you really propose to mom here? Why did you choose this place! Are these places where dead people live?"

The twins said in unison: "Mom, weren't you particularly handsome when daddy rescued you? Did you fall in love with each other at that time?"

Xu Wen and Lu Yuanzheng looked at each other and nodded with a smile.

Lu Yuanzheng said: "It doesn't matter how we met or where we proposed. What matters is that your mother is the person I want to spend the rest of my life with!"

Xu Wen also smiled and said: "In the eyes of lovers, everywhere is a holy place for marriage proposals, and he is the most handsome no matter what!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 197 19
https://m.shubaow.net/269/269037/ Author: chubby mandarin Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2022-12-04 Latest: Chapter 187 Through...
27.9K 240 11
The sweet and soft little beauty of the boss's house on the island [Year] Original title: 驻岛大佬家的甜软小美人[年代] Author: Back to Time https://www.xbanxia.co...
1.1M 28.4K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
22.1K 222 8
Head Zhou brought back a soft and stunning beauty, everyone on the island didn't like it, after all, life here is too hard, and to marry a daughter-i...