Chapter 171-180

Chapter 171

The audience soon became quiet, everyone was looking forward to it.

"As we all know, being a military wife is difficult. Many sisters-in-law say that to be a military wife, you have to be able to endure loneliness, be a parent, hold back tears, wear high heels and dance well. So, beautiful brides, even if It's so difficult, are you still willing to marry the soldier brother in front of you?"

"I do!"

Nine different female voices spoke at the same time, with the same determination!

"good!"

Sitting under the catwalk were not only comrades-in-arms, but also some of the families of the bride and groom.

Everyone stood up spontaneously, applauded, shouted hello, and gave blessings.

The recruit reporters were so moved that they cried.

Ding Yufeng glanced at her, rarely saying anything to lecture others, and took a pen and paper to record herself.

Xu Wen gave everyone enough time to react before announcing: "Now, husband and wife bow to each other!"

Nine couples faced each other, plus eighteen groomsmen and bridesmaids, and the stage was crowded.

The newlyweds had just bowed their heads, and their respective groomsmen were already holding their heads and touching the bride.

Amidst the lively laughter, Xu Wen felt empty for a moment.

Just like that, in the lively crowd, I suddenly thought of Lu Yuanzheng without any warning.

They have been separated for a long time, but they still don't know when he will return.

From what Shi Lei revealed, it would take at least half a year for Lu Yuanzheng to come and go.

That means it will be July at the earliest.

Xiao Xiachu was over one year old at that time!

You can call me daddy.

It would probably be a pity for him to miss out on Xiaoxiachu's growth.

However, as the wedding host, Xu Wen didn't have much time to sort out her thoughts, so she had to control the process.

In fact, Xu Wen's appearance is not suitable for being a wedding host. Her appearance paired with a dress will overwhelm the bride.

However, the bride and groom expressed that they wanted Xu Wen to host the ceremony, but Xu Wen couldn't shirk it, and he didn't want to upstage the bride, so it was best to wear a standard emcee's outfit.

Just a black suit, a white shirt, and some embellishments to suit the atmosphere.

The hair is simply tied at the back of the head, so as not to lose the solemnity and avoid overpowering the bride.

I just didn't expect that standing in the middle of a few dialogues and white gauze, it was still a bit conspicuous.

Xu Wen took a step back, "Although the husband and wife have finished bowing, they still can't think about the wedding! We have to play a few small games first. Before playing the games, please tell us the stories between you."

Sister-in-law Li and his wife didn't take the lead on this topic. They were older but not as open-minded as the younger ones, and they were a little embarrassed to talk about their own things.

In fact, it's nothing. Although Sister-in-law Li and her son live a very comfortable life on the island, after all, they are orphans and widowed, so some things in daily life are still inconvenient.