Chapter 81-90

Chapter 81

There was only a touch of orange left in the sky. Without the heat of the day, it was half dark, and I could still see clearly.

The beach on the seaside was bustling with people and it was very lively.

Xu Wen led Dong Sheng's bare feet on the beach that still had residual warmth after being exposed to the sun for a day.

In addition to their mother and son, there are also many sisters-in-law and children who have just arrived on the island and are full of novelties about this place.

As for the sisters-in-law on the island in the morning, they were already immune to this place and spontaneously ran to the location above to help put on the skewers and barbecue.

"Mama, can I go play with those children?" Dongsheng pointed to the children playing role-playing in the house not far away.

"Of course." Xu Wen let go of his hand, "Be sure to pay attention to safety. Also, try not to let them go into the sea. What if they drown?"

Dongsheng responded and ran over quickly.

Xu Wen walked up to find a way to go on an expedition.

In order to avoid insufficient care due to the large number of people, companies were formed into a circle and each company took care of itself.

The battalion headquarters is in a separate circle. In addition to Lu Yuanzheng Shi Lei and their respective clerks and communications troops, the health company, driver class and other logistics support are all under the battalion headquarters.

Because there are few of them.

A few bricks are placed around the inside and charcoal is laid, and a grill grill is placed on top. A group of five or six people can start grilling.

The battalion headquarters purchased two live pigs and sheep, which were slaughtered and cut immediately. The meat was very fresh.

The cooking teams of each company divide the work and cooperate. Some kill pigs and sheep, some go fishing, and some go to the vegetable field to pick vegetables that can be used for barbecue, such as mushrooms, eggplants, leeks, etc.

Xu Wen also made some gluten and brought it over. Dongsheng liked to eat it.

The gluten is washed out by itself.

When Xu Wen found the road to go on an expedition, he was already sitting by the charcoal fire, guarding his position and starting to do it.

She sat down next to him and asked him, "Why are you so idle?"

Lu Yuanzheng raised his eyebrows in confusion.

Xu Wen raised his chin, "You don't have to worry about so many people?"

Lu Yuanzheng smiled: "What kind of unit do you think we are? They don't need me to teach them. Each of them knows what they should do and what they shouldn't do. Besides, this is rest time. As long as they don't get drunk, fight, or make trouble, I don't care what they do. What? I'm not a kindergarten teacher."

Xu Wen is now a real kindergarten teacher and teaches children every day. Hearing this, he pinched his thigh: "What's wrong with the kindergarten teacher? I'm still teaching your soldiers!"

Lu Yuanzheng's legs were full of muscles and they were so stiff that she didn't move them.

Lu Yuanzheng was so cooperative that he let out an ouch.

Xu Wen glared at him.

The oil from the roasted meat dripped onto the charcoal along the cracks in the grill, making a sizzling sound, and then the scarlet charcoal ignited again.