Chapter 91-100

Chapter 91

Dongsheng said without even thinking: "Mom!"

It made the sisters-in-law laugh till they couldn't stop laughing.

Doudou's mother also laughed, and later she also learned from Xu Wen.

Xu Wen asked Dongsheng: "Didn't you say that I am your only mother?"

Dongsheng looked troubled, "But if I don't call Doudou mom, what should I do if she doesn't let Doudou play with me? Fusheng and the others all like Doudou. I don't want Doudou to be snatched away by other children."

Xu asked: "..."

She asked Dongsheng, "What should I do if I'm sad?"

Dongsheng asked with the comfort she used to coax her: "Mom, even if I have two moms, I still love you."

Xu asked: "..."

But this kind of joke was only made once by the sisters-in-law.

No matter how young Dongsheng and Doudou are, if they make such jokes too often, they will gradually take them seriously.

We are all mothers, and we don't want to destroy the innocence between our children.

Xu Wen and Doudou's mother, Song Qin, had a tacit understanding and did not deliberately alienate the two children.

Respect their clean and simple friendship.

Although many of their behaviors are a bit too close in the eyes of adults, such as hugging each other from time to time, and even kissing each other's faces as adults kiss them.

Of course, this does not prevent Xu Wen from occasionally complaining privately to Lu Yuanzheng that his son has a wife and has forgotten his mother.

Lu Yuanzheng did not comfort her, and only said, "It's enough for you to have me, what do you care about him?"

Xu Wen rolled his eyes, "Can a husband and a son be the same?"

Lu Yuanzheng's eyes suddenly deepened and he asked her: "What did you call me?"

Xu Wen didn't expect that the word "husband" would make him react so much, so he said in a longer tone, "Old... husband!"

Lu Yuanzheng lowered his head and kissed her lips.

Xu Wen didn't expect that just two words would make him so emotional.

She didn't expect that these two words would become an inducement for him to molest her in the future.

Every time he forced her to shout these two words, she would feel happy.

While making shoe uppers, some sisters-in-law also started spinning cotton thread.

The cotton has been stretched in advance and is almost as thin as a rolling pin.

The head of the spinning wheel is shaped like a Ferris wheel, but there are no boxes for people to sit on, only the pole in the middle. Like a double-layered windmill with edges.

There is also a crank handle in the middle bearing position.

When Xu Wen came back from the construction site, the spinning wheel had been set up. A sister-in-law was sitting next to the spinning wheel, with one foot on the tail of the spinning wheel, one hand holding the crank to turn the "Ferris wheel", and the other hand holding a cotton sliver.

Gradually the cotton strips disappeared, and a layer of cotton thread was wrapped around the outer frame of the Ferris wheel.

After spinning into two balls of cotton thread, another sister-in-law would twist the two cotton threads into a hemp-like cotton thread.