Chapter 121-130

Chapter 121

Lu Yuanzheng held Dongsheng, and Xu Wen held Doudou and put them on the deck, and he also jumped on.

Lu Yuanzheng waded into the sea, pushed the boat to a deeper place, took out his fishing rod, and sat on the side of the boat to fish.

As soon as Dongsheng got on the boat, he excitedly led Doudou to explore the bamboo house.

Xu Wen brought out a plate of fruit, sat down next to Lu Yuanzheng, forked a piece of mango with the fruit fork he made and fed it to his mouth.

Lu Yuanzheng stuttered.

Xu Wen then spoke: "What's going on? Are you suddenly unhappy? Don't you want me to leave?"

Lu Yuanzheng nodded and shook his head, "Xu Wen, I find that I can't live without you!"

"Um?"

"I don't know how to put it." Lu Yuanzheng organized his words, "Let me do the same thing now as when we first met the year before last... If I can't come back, I will still go, but I can't be so carefree! I won't let you go!"

Xu Wen was startled, "Why are you talking about this? Are you going on a mission again?"

Lu Yuanzheng shook his head, "Not yet. Just now you said you might leave the island next year, and I found that you really don't want you to leave."

Without waiting for Xu Wen to speak, he added: "Don't worry! I won't tie you up and stay here, just to express my feelings. Just do whatever you want!"

The motherland is a vast country, and Xu Wen has been to farther places before. He can't be selfish because he can't bear to trap her on the island with him.

In fact, Lu Yuanzheng's words were a bit incoherent, at least not like his usual speaking style. Anyone else would probably not be able to understand whether he wanted her to leave or not. I'm afraid he himself doesn't know yet.

But Xu Wen knew that he was confused at the moment.

However, in the one and a half years of getting along day and night, there was never the excitement between other sisters-in-law and their partners. There was only a dull and warm life between Xu Wen and Lu Yuanzheng day after day.

But I never thought that one day, I would break up at the mention of a word, and my heart would be so flustered that I would lose the whole world. It would feel like a piece of flesh has been cut out from my heart, and it will hurt my heart.

This is only under the premise that we will leave if possible or not sure.

Although he could understand Lu Yuanzheng's confusion and panic at the moment, Xu Wen was still overjoyed, "Little brother, did you suddenly realize that I am so important to you? Can't you let me go?"

Lu Yuanzheng said nothing, the answer was obvious.

Xu Wen saw that he was really sad, so he said: "That's what I said! I may not go out. There are many ways to make money, and you know that I am lazy and have no big ambitions. Besides, it really doesn't matter. I can't bear to leave you! It's not like we have to separate!"

Xu Wen felt that the biggest reason why he did not have high morale was that he had studied hard for more than ten years in his previous life, and once he traveled through time, it was zero and he was injured.

Subconsciously, I may be afraid: What if I work alone, start from scratch and start from scratch? What if I become the richest woman one day and die young? Wouldn't that mean making wedding clothes for others?

In line with the principle that there is no chance of being deceived twice, Xu Wen resolutely implemented the central idea of ​​​​how to live comfortably.