Chapter 111-120

Chapter 111

"You guys?" Xu Wen opened his eyes wide, "Sister-in-law, are you talking about building your own house?"

Wang Lingling nodded: "Yes! We can do weeding and leveling the land. I have never built a tree house, but my father-in-law and I built two side houses in our house. I am really good at it!"

Another sister-in-law also rushed to answer: "I can do it too! My mother's family is a carpenter. I have used a plane and saw since I was a child, so cutting wood is no problem."

"I can't build a house, but I have strength. I can help carry wood and do hard work!"

"My father is a mason. In the past, my father was used to build houses in our village. I have been working for him since I was a child, and I can do the same!"

"I don't have any skills, but I can help clear weeds and carry bricks and tiles."

"..."

Xu Wen was dumbfounded and a little unconvinced, "Sisters-in-law, I'm not doubting you! I just think that building a school is no joke. It really requires a lot of effort and some technical work. We women are physically weak. They are inherently weaker than men. If it fails to be built halfway, or if it is built incorrectly, it will be even more troublesome to rebuild."

A complete women's army to build a school?

Xu Wen was a bit afraid to think so boldly.

The sister-in-law who said she was strong was probably impatient. She straightened up and said, "I am really strong! Sister-in-law, I am not talking nonsense just to take credit."

In order to show her strength, she stood up and bent down to hold Xu Wen's coffee table off the ground with both hands.

Xu asked: "..."

She wanted to stop him, but unfortunately her sister-in-law didn't give her this chance.

Their sister-in-law actually picked up this coffee table that was difficult to carry back from the long journey.

Xu Wen was so shocked that he didn't know what to say for a moment.

Other sisters-in-law also emphasized that they were not exaggerating and that they were worse than men at home in farm work.

The sister-in-law who moved the coffee table put it down and said: "Isn't it just a school? We can't build a house without men? Soldiers like them earn a living name in the village. How can they expect spring planting and autumn harvest?" Go on? You only have a few days off every year to see them. Don't you have to do all the eating, drinking, and raising children at home, farming, building houses, and having children?"

Xu Wen thought the same thing and gritted his teeth and decided: "Okay! Let's build our own house! However, just the few of us will definitely not be enough. I will do the work of other sisters-in-law and see if we can do it together?!"

There must have been no problems before, and she was sure to convince the sisters-in-law on the island. But now that the defense has just been changed, not only half of the familiar soldiers have been replaced, but also some of the sisters-in-law have left Rainbow Island with the soldiers who have changed defense.

She didn't know any of the sisters-in-law who were new to the island.

When the sisters-in-law saw that Xu Wen agreed, they were all very happy. They thanked him repeatedly and stood up to say goodbye to Xu Wen.

Xu Wen didn't know whether to laugh or cry. They were obviously taking the initiative to help and do good deeds, but they still kept thanking her.

These sisters-in-law are so down-to-earth.