Unwanted Gift

By GalaxiaLunaYT

Violet 'Letty' Swan is a girl, long brown hair with light purple ends and blue eyes Violet is know to have th... More

Act One: Twilight
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Act Two: Twilight: New Moon
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Act 3: Twilight: Eclipse
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 7

383 13 1
By GalaxiaLunaYT

After few days Jasper tell me just about him being a vampire and a little bit on the bond of mates but he didn't tell me about his backstory yet, I understand if he still needs time to tell I just hope it is soon I sighed as I closed the locked as Raven lean against the lockers. "where's Bella" Raven asked me "outside reading a book with music in her ears" I said as she stared at me, "how did you know that" Raven asked me as I giggled at her "because it what she always does" I said before grabbing my bag.

"come on let's go and get Bella" I said as we walked out the school and to the truck when Bella was eyeing the Cullen's, "well you have a staring problem Bella" I said as I stopped next to her "not funny" Bella said as Raven giggled at her. "And I don't have a staring problem" she said as I shake my head at her "you sure cousin" Raven asked her, "I'm sure I don't have a staring problem" Bella said as both Raven and I giggled as my eyes landed on Jasper who smiled at me softly.

"so what are you reading" Raven asked Bella "Wuthering Heights" Bella said as Raven sighed leaning against the truck, "you really love that book huh" Raven said as I giggled as Bella slapped Raven with the book. "hey what was that for meanie" Raven said as Bella giggled at behind turning around and leans against the truck reading her book, "hey do you think Uncle will let us go clothes shopping" Raven asked as Bella looked at her. "huh why you have clothes" Bella said to her "yeah but I want warmer clothes" Raven said as Bella nodded, "we will ask when we going home" Bella said she shake her head at my sister who was eyeing Cullen's "and you said I have a staring problem" Bella said.

"but you do" Raven said but just as Bella shake her head we heard a van lose control and was moving fast in our path, "Bella watch out" I said as I grabbed Raven's hand before trying moving to the side as Bella turned to the van. just before the van hit I felt arms around me and Raven pulling us into someone's chest, I felt Raven's crying into my chest as I watched Edward jumping over the truck I turned my eyes to Jasper who was behind me. "you ok" Jasper asked me as I nodded "can you take Raven" I said as he nodded slowly taking Raven from my arms, "Bella" I said before moving over to Bella who had people around her but thank to Emmett I got to my cousin who was confused on what happened.

"you ok" I asked once I hugged Bella into my arms as she nodded against my chest "I'm fine just confused on how" she said, I turned my eyes to Jasper who was trying to calm down Raven who was hugging into his chest. "ambulance is on it way" A girl from the group of people I hugged Bella into my chest as she calmed down her breath, after all she did almost lose her life as I turned my head to Jasper who was now next to me with Raven in arms.

"she is calm now" Jasper said as I nodded once the ambulance Bella was put into it as Jasper hold onto my hip as the ambulance slowly pulled away from the school, "come on I will take you and Raven to the hospital Emmett will take the truck back for you" Jasper said as I nodded. almost like last time I almost lost a member of the family again I felt dizzy until Jasper grabbed my hand making me look at him, "you are fine now no one will hurt you" he said "not when I'm around" he added before walking me and Raven over to the car.

Once we got to the hospital I took a bit as Raven hugged her lags into her chest as I slowly opened the door Jasper eyed me and then eyed Raven who was pale, "Raven do you want to stay as we go into the hospital" I asked her who looked at me before opening the door to the car. "Raven you don't need to come you can stay out with Emmett and the other" I said as Emmett's jeep pulled up next to me, "I want to see Bella" she said in a whisper as I looked at Jasper "she's just in shock Violet" Rosalie said as she stand next to me.

"but don't take long in the hospital with the way she is looking she may pass out" Rosalie said as I nodded, "but big question is ae you ok" Emmett asked me as Jasper hold onto my sister as I eyed Emmett. "I will be fine Emmett not my first being to a hospital" I said as he softly nodded at me 'it's may not be my last' I thought as Jasper and Raven walked a bit in front of me, I watched as Raven moved a bit away from Jasper "Raven" I called out to her as she walked up to the room when Bella is in.

"I'm fine just worrying about Bella is all" Raven said as I nodded watching my sister closely as she opened the door, "Raven where's Violet" she asked as Raven hugged Bella who hugged her back "I'm fine Raven nothing to bad" Bella said. I walked into the room Tyler Crowley who had a cut on his forehead by the looks of it he was fine, and Bella is fine just may be a little bit shocked but she's will be fine. I just hope she will believe the lie Edward will give to her.

but knowing her she will try to find out how he got over to her so fast I turned my head to see Uncle Charlie walking into the room to see Raven, Bella and I, "you two are not hurt" he asked us "no we are fine Bella is fine just a shock from it nothing bad" I said to Uncle who glared at Tyler. "you can kiss your driver license goodbye" Uncle said as he try to tell him no one is hurt but didn't listen to him, the door opened again and this time a doctor walked into "I heard the chief daughter is in" the doctor said. 

Once the doctor gave Bella a look over just to be sure he said that it just the shock and she was fine just before he left he eyed me, before looking at the door before giving me 'come with me for a moment' look "I will be back" I said. Uncle nodded as I walked to the door and walked out of the room "now you are Jasper's mate" he said as we walked down the hallway "yes" I said, "I'm sure you have a lot of questions about our world" he said as I nodded "well come over to our house and we will tell you everything you need to know" he said.

"why am I allowed to know but not Bella" I asked him he sighed as he stopped standing before looking at me, "you are mated to Jasper you are protected by the law" he said "do you know if Bella has one or not" I asked him as he chuckled at me. "No we don't know until the vampire shows up in her life" he said as I nodded I walked up to Jasper and hugged him, "hello love" he said as he hugged back "If Bella find out because of you Edward I will hit you" Rosalie whispered at him.

"don't worry Rosalie she won't find out" he said mostly like he is so sure of himself 'sorry Edward but knowing my cousin she will find out' I thought to myself, Edward eyed me as Bella walked out of the room as Edward eyed her "Rosalie, Jasper and Mrs. Swan can I talk to you in my office please" Carlisle said as Rosalie and Jasper nodded but I stood confused on why he is talking me to come. Jasper grabbed my hand before walking away from Bella and Edward "why do I have to come as well" I asked Jasper who smiled at me, "we aren't going to his office love Carlisle just said that so Edward can fix his mistake" Jasper said.

"But he mainly called Rosalie to his office not us so Raven is coming with us to go home" Jasper said as I nodded, "hey can we just go and go to bed I'm sleepy" Raven said  as I nodded "sure just eating something before going to bed ok" I said to her. "ok I will do that" Raven said as we walked out to the car and slowly got into the car, once we left the parking lot and past houses, shops and of course trees. I felt a hand on my lag I looked at Jasper who was busy driving the car before stopping at a red light, "don't flirt around me" Raven said as Jasper chuckled at her "alright I will not do that around you" he said.

"before I get you girls home what do you guys want to eat" Jasper asked as moved past the green light before it turned red "McDonald" Raven said as I giggled into my hand, Jasper chuckled at her before turning to me "how about you love" he said as I blushed 'how am I not use to that yet' I thought to myself. "I'm fine with McDonald" I said as he nodded "McDonald it is" He said before driving us to the near McDonald's, After going into the drive through we eat as Jasper stopped at a red light "are you not going to eat Jasper" Raven asked me.

"I'm fine Raven thank you tho" he said as he pulled onto our street "do you think Uncle at home with Bella now" Raven said, "yeah I did text Uncle when we was at McDonald" I said as Raven nodded Jasper stopped in front of our house and turned off the car. Raven got out of the car and walked up to the house when putting the bag of her finished meal into the bin, "now if Bella finds out before Carlisle picks the date for the family dinner then we will tell her everything" he said.

"Jasper" I said as he looked out the window to my house "yes love" he said before turning his head to me "are you worried about the future" I asked him, he looked at the front of the car before grabbing my hand "I'm not that worried but I'm feel like I'm missing something else" he said. "but right now you are what I'm worried about" He said "why" I said to him "just because you are protected by the law doesn't mean vampires follow them" he said, "oh" I said as I looked down at the ground of the car "hey look at me love" he said as I turned my head to him.

"I will protect you with me around no one will hurt you I promise" he said as I nodded "you promise" I said as he nodded "I promise" he said before kissing my forehead, "come on I will take you to the front door" he said as he got out of the car before walking over to my side and opening the door. I grabbed his hand before pulling myself from the car and walked up to my front door "thank you for helping calm down my sister Jasper" I said to him, "love if calm down your sister is one of the thing normal thing you do I'm happy to help" He said just before he kissed me Uncle opened up the door.

"Inside now Violet" he said as I looked down as a blushed appeared "yes Uncle" I said before walking into the house and walking up the stairs a bit, "you love her don't you" Uncle said as I swear I can feel Jasper's nervous "yes I do Mr. Swan" Jasper said. "if you hurt her at all I take my gun to your head do you understand me" Uncle said as I giggled into my hand, "yes Mr. Swan I understand" he said as Uncle closed the door as I started walking up the stairs to my room.

I noticed my window opened only to see Jasper standing there with book in hand "Jasper I thought you left" I said as I closed my door as he chuckled at me softly, "I'm a vampire love jumping into your room is easy for me" he said as I walked up to him. "really" I said as he nodded at me before holding me against him before holding me against not letting me go, "Jasper I'm sleepy let me go" I said as he chuckled at me "no" he said "please let me go" I said doing my best puppy dog eyes.

"I can't win against that" he said before letting me go before laying down on my bed making me giggled as I grabbed some change of clothes, I walked out of my room and into the bathroom to change. Once I was done I walked back to my room and lay down on my bed to feel Jasper's arms around me, "I'm going to stay until you fall asleep ok" he said as I nodded into his chest I slowly fall asleep in his arms the first time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.1K 525 17
Being a new student isn't easy, what's worse is being a new student in the middle of the year. My name is Elijah Swan, and this is the story of how m...
638K 18.1K 40
she knows. in which echo swan doesn't know that she's about to step into the hurricane that is jane volturi, but jane promises to keep her...
14.3K 317 18
Sagelynn has always known that she's different. Why? Because she's been able to communicate with ghosts since she was 6 and view past lives since she...
18.1K 512 14
your name is y/n swan. you're a part of the swan family, infamous for it's wealth and power. you're 12 years old- just starting hogwarts. before hog...