Trophy Wife

Por Tangotkt

Follow the life of Fiona Maria Ivanov. A girl born and living with only one goal in her life. To get away fro... Más

Prologue
No Jalapeño sauce??!
The Surprise
Family advice
Sealed The Deal
Dragon Lady
Infamous in Miami
Friendship
Listen to Daddy
There's a Storm coming
New Parents
Welcome to Our Casa
Apology Kisses
Apology Kisses - II
Painful Gifts
Blasian CEO
Sister problems
Second chances
Things aren't always as they seem to be
A game of doubt
Greyson-Jackass
Motherly love
Not Jealous
First Interview!
A dash of daughter or two
Memories
Love Hurts
Spanish Fiona
The Event
Sisters Forever
Dating Greyson

Model Mom

9 0 0
Por Tangotkt

On the way home, I put Storm in the baby seat on the back of the car, ensuring he was locked in and perfect before driving off. My mind was racing with a thousand thoughts of events that have transpired today, and one in particular stood out. I can't believe I almost forgot to check on my sister. I told her in the morning that I may not be able to visit her today and she told me it was okay but that doesn't mean I shouldn't check up on her.

She is doing better than she was six weeks ago, it broke my heart at how pale and tired she looked before but according to the doctors, that's the side effects of the induction treatment. Among other things, she lost a lot of weight, she was vomiting constantly and not being able to enjoy eating because she did not have an appetite was worse. Although the doctor did say she will be discharged soon because she's doing great and her body is responding to the treatment well. Though it doesn't mean she's not still at risk.

At any given moment the body might change and she might need to start everything over or worse...

I don't even want to think about that so instead I make a quick phone call as soon as I am about to get in our driveway. Her phone rings for a few seconds before she picks it up.

"Hey." She says, she sounds like she was sleeping, she also sleeps a lot and I think that's good. When you're asleep your mind is shut and doesn't let you feel the pain. At least she has a bit of peace sometimes.

"Hey, I was just checking in you. Were you sleeping?"

"What else does a girl gotta do in the hospital all day? Watch the news?" She gives me a sleepy laugh making me chuckle.

I love that she and I have almost similar personalities too, making jokes when we're in bad situations as a coping mechanism. She needs this after all, little laughs and some good times.

"I'm glad you're doing better. Soon, you'll be out of there in no time and I can see you more." I reply as I enter the estate. It's still shocking how big this place is and it seems Kevin is unbothered by it.

Considering he grew up in a fortress of a home too, I guess this is up to his expectations of what a family home is. Honestly, a little 5 bedroom home would've been okay since it's just the three of us here. But this is a bonus, I'm not complaining at all.

Lola on the other hand is going to live at Kevin's apartment until she gets a job. That way she can order food and doesn't need Nurses if she doesn't want them. Sure Kevin is still not the biggest fan of hers but after my sister's confession about her behavior, he said that he gets the bitterness of always being compared that he did everything in his power to surpass his siblings but it just was never enough for him everyone's expectations and he resorted to acting out negatively. I met him in that phase where he was still acting out but our situation forced him to stop because he now has people to lose and get hurt if he continued his behavior.

Now he wants to give her that chance, cancer is a big scare especially for someone as young as Lola. He said she was already on that path to being the actual person she is instead of the monster her parents made her out to be, he wants her to be a better person by showing her not everyone is against her. She still has me. Or in a way, she has both of us.

"Speaking of which, the doctor was just telling me this week or this coming week I might be cleared to leave the hospital." I can hear the excitement of his voice, now I'm the one that's smiling. Damn today has been a roller coaster because one minute I'm overjoyed the next I'm having a breakdown and now I'm excited to see my sister out of that Boris place. I really need a long nap.

"That's perfect! I have so many places I wanna show you but I guess you'd love to relax first huh?" I stop myself before I go to far, I've been told I am too much when I'm excited and so I'm trying to be patient. She needs that right now, not to over excite her.

My attention is moved from Lola's rant, when I see Kevin's car already parked in front of the front door of the house. Is he back? But he didn't pass by to pickup Storm like he usually does, or maybe he was just about to but it doesn't matter anyway, I'm happy I get to see him earlier today. Lola says her goodbye because she wants to watch a show on her TV.

"Okay, I'll visit you tomorrow then." I drop the call and continue to drive my car towards the garage. Luckily, my baby boy is wide awake but he's just holding a little toy car his grandpa bought him in his hands, he doesn't even know what to do with it.

After parking, I take my purse and sling it over my shoulder to have space for the bag of groceries I bought, then I take the baby carrier with me after ensuring that little Kevin is secure and still in his sweet playful self. He is just busy sucking on his pacifier and curiously observing like he usually does. The best part about my son is that he's a happy baby, he really like to show his little dimple smile with no teeth. He's so adorable I just wanna squeeze him but my hands are full.

So even with a load like that I manage to make my way inside by using the door in the garage that leads me to the hallway under the stairs. Immediately when I get inside, I hear some people talking and laughing so I assume it is probably Peppa or Julian. Hopefully both, I could use a bit of laughs here and there. And I know those two don't know anything about privacy, you'd swear they live here with the amount of times they come over. As for Julian, he really needs to get a life.

Julian parties too much sometimes and when he does, Kevin has to bail him out of he would just come here with a hangover begging me to make him something to eat because he claims take out tastes horrible when you're drunk. He's lying about that, I used to have a lot of pizza when I was drunk and it was the best drunk meal ever.

I follow the sound hoping to greet and maybe get help with my load and it leads me to the kitchen. But instead of our Peppa and Julian, I'm shocked to see Kevin leaning on the kitchen island, smiling at a woman I don't seem to recognize. He is still in his workwear but he seems to be relaxed which would mean this girl has that effect on him or he just had a great day.

The woman's back is on me so I can't see her face. I mean, even if I did I would know what she looks like from this angle as someone I've met before. She is wearing some skinny jeans and converses, her hair is neatly put in an updo showcasing her black crop top with a completely flawless tanned bare skin that the top doesn't cover. She has completely raven hair and she is still talking, albeit she is communicating in Spanish with him. I keep forgetting that Kevin is technically half Colombian as Gabriella is fully Colombian so he knows the language. Hell, that is actually his home language, even if he knows many.

"Good day." I say letting my presence known since both these people seem to distract each other. I somehow feel like a third wheel, or rather the help since I had to pass by the store and bought a few house necessities.

This means my left hand is holding a very heavy little boy who doesn't seem to like sleep for a 7 week old and some grocery bags and car keys on my right hand. There aren't too many things but it is not easy to juggle them and the baby carrier still.

Kevin lifts his eyes to meet mine but he isn't who has my attention, my attention is on the girl turning around. She had the most gorgeous face, heck a lot of girls here in Miami are gorgeous. She has the innocent round face but intimidating siren eyes combo. She's beautiful.

"Mi amor, this is Isabella." Kevin speaks, for the first time I actually catch an accent off of him. His voice sounds deeper than usual, wow I want to hear that all the time. "Isabella is our new hire." He continues with a big smile on his face.

"Hola señora, es un placer conocerte por fin." She says a bunch of words which, of course she is speaking something that makes sense but all I can understand from that sentence is the greeting. I never did Spanish in high school so.

I look at her like she has grown two heads unsure of how to respond.

"Ella no entiende español, lo olvidé!" Kevin says facepalming himself. I look at him like he has grown another head too. All that is in my head right now is one word, huh?? Instead of saying something i lift my left hand with the baby in an action to show him that our son may be almost two months old but he's still big and kind of heavy. "My love, I'm sorry let me help you." He quickly says when he catches up.

"My apologies, miss. I seem to am used to being around many Spanish people." Isabella says and gives a small forced sounding laugh. Or is it nervous? I don't know. "My mama always says, a person who loves you would definitely learn how to speak with you in every language. So I assume you know it."

She continues to speak as Kevin takes Storm from my arms. I don't know what she means about that last part but it comes across as offensive to me but I decide not to speak about it. I'm not in the mood for that right now, I'm so tired I just want to lay down.

"Well, we are a new couple." Kevin replies as he comes back into the kitchen without the baby carrier this time. Passing by me, he also takes the groceries and places them on the kitchen island.

"But you have child, do you not?"

There is an awkward silence that creeps in after her words, the words she has no right to be saying. That's just being nosy. Kevin and I look at each other in a silent communication or rather we didn't have anything to say. We have a child sure but we were not together when we made that child but that's a long story. A story that would get judgement judgement judgement.

"Kevin, can you watch Storm for me really quick? I need to change." I don't bother replying to Isabella right now, I've been annoyed to my very end today and I don't need this.

People who know me know that I get tired of always telling people off who are all over my business or judgmental about my life and choices so I rather just leave the situation to go calm myself. This Isabella girl decided to get on my nerves on a very bad day.

"Is something I said?" She says acting clueless as I turn around about to leave.

"Fiona." Kevin puts a hand on my way in an attempt to stop me from leaving. I sigh turning to catch his gaze on me, it holds a look of warning or rather a look of chastise for my attitude.. "Isabella is our new help here and I was hoping you meet her before she starts."

"Oh? I thought you were starting to hold your interviews in your house." I say sarcastically but it sounded mean so I speak again, fixing my attitude as he wants me to. "It's nice to meet you Isabella. Whatever you decide , I accept baby. But I had a long day, I really need to change."

He finally lets me through and I start making my way to our bedroom. Isabella will be here all day everyday? I can't say I didn't like the privacy but I guess she will be needed soon. I need to get a job and a life.

When I arrive in our bedroom, I open my laptop, looking for any available jobs for my qualifications online. I know it's a stretch to look for a job, considering I am now sort of popular, it won't be easy but I'm sure I want it. I want at least to be able to afford an apartment when my son is five months, it's not an impossible thing right? I just have three more months to prepare, or less but I'm determined to be working by then.

I haven't exactly been active on any social network, I deleted them on my phone weeks ago because I couldn't handle all the hate comments and circulating picture comparisons between Peppa and I but as soon as I open my laptop, all I see the 200 plus notifications on instagram. Most of them are tags.

I was going to ignore them as usual going to but another notification comes through just as I enter the app, I'm surprised to see it's from ME Management. Miami Elite Management is one of the most popular agencies in the state. Most of my favorite models came from that agency! Why would they DM me? Maybe it's a trick but I'm curious anyway.

@memodelsofficial~
Hi Miss Ivanov
We have noticed your recent pictures circulating the internet in the past few months. We are looking for new people interested in the life of being a model, we have admired how you have a way with the camera without trying as we admire seeing the pictures from your account. You have great potential and the ME would love to work with you. Here are our contact details, we would appreciate to hear from you.

Email: miami@memodels.com
Contact:(312) 253-9400
Address-215 NE 31st St Suite 108 Miami, FL 33162

I stare at the text in disbelief. Rereading it two more times just to make sure I read it right. Is this even real?! I mean sure it has a verified tick but it could be anyone right? Me? A model? I never even thought of that.

I will admit I am photogenic and the camera has always captured good pictures of me but it's only because there is no one who knows my good angles better than Peppa.

I've always been so consumed by the life of an ordinary girl working to be the best she could be so she could build a family. I can't lie and say I haven't been in the spotlight often but it doesn't mean it ever intrigued me so much. They can train me to be a model? Could they even want me now?

The DM seems to be sent about a few weeks ago. Just days after I gave birth to Storm. They want me even though I'm a mother now? Well, it's not like they texted me before my baby bump was out and about so they know what they are getting themselves into.

This is so surreal!

....................................................................................

Hey little bookworms, hope you're liking the book so far!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.5M 39.9K 73
[ Featured Wattpad Editors Pick ] "𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥 𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞, 𝐲𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝...
151 5 21
Katherine has always had a dark past, fears she can't get through, demons she can't slay, desires just in front of her but too far to reach, she may...
15.4K 496 23
───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───── "That's one way to put it. The guy has raging anger issues, constant mood swings and thrives off of tormenting others but still, p...
89.9K 1.8K 27
Sequel to "Married to My Master" Warning: This story is explicit, with graphic violence, mature language and domestic abuse. Please do not start read...