His Maid ( rewriting )

By GreySkai

*WARNING!: THIS STORY IS UNDER SERIOUS CONSTRUCTION AND HAS MAJOR MISTAKES! SO REREADERS THERE WILL BE ADDITI... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: Mya {Game 1}
Chapter 2: Daddy
Chapter 4: Need her the most
Chapter 5: Mya {Game 3 }
Chapter 6: Legally yours
Chapter 7: Lies and secrets
Chapter 8: wake up call {Game 4}
Congratulation!!
Chapter 9: Words cut deep {Game 4}
Chapter 10: Wrong brother
Chapter 11: Storm Ahead {part 1}
Chapter 12: Storm Ahead {part 2}
Chapter 13: Young love {Game 4}
Chapter 14: You Forgive ,You Forget but you never let it go
Chapter 15: Day off
Chapter 16: His hormones
Chapter 17: Sick {Game 5}
Chapter 18: Last game
Chapter 19: Gia who?
Chapter 20: Love
Chapter 21: Aftertaste
Chapter 22: Home
Note
Chapter 23: screw men
Chapter 24: Jealous
Chapter 25: 8 months
Chapter 26: I missed you
Chapter 27: Im getting fat
Chapter 28: Asia
Chapter 29: Orphanage
Chapter 30: Papers
Chapter 31: Happy birthday to you
Chapter 32: Family
Chapter 33: Bad dream
Chapter 34: Date?
Chapter 35: I'm so into you
Chapter 36: Sucker punch
Chapter 37: Perfect
Chapter 38: Arrival & baby Ryan Curry
Chapter 39: If you wanted to F*ck-
Chapter 40: Club
Chapter 41 : Never again
Chapter 42: Is mummy dying ?
Chapter 43: How it ends
Chapter 44 : He's not Stephen's , he's mine
Chapter 45: Surprise
Chapter 46: Let's get wasted
Chapter 47: Matthew's bad side
Chapter 48 : Stop
Chapter 49: Always wanted a son
Chapter 50: Bathroom. Now.
Chapter 51: His masterplan
Chapter 52: Good-bye Matthew

Chapter 3: Snapped

5.9K 201 16
By GreySkai

The events of yesterday still haunted my memories as I watched Rylie eat her curly fries and chicken .

I lean over stealing one of her fries when she was distracted, however I wasn't hired for my stealth since she looked up catching me in the act and giggle I knew she'd realized her sudden decreasing of fries .

She looked behind me at the tv which was showing 'girl meets world', usually I'd be into the show with her but the Stephen situation was bugging the shit out of me .

The doorbell rang pulling me out of my train of thought, i get up going towards the door . The person is banging by now, what the heck relax bruh it's only been a couple of seconds. Stephen walked into the room probably going to get the door also but I beat him to it. I open the door and immediately wished I didn't , I tried to close back the door but she pushed it open slipping her way in.

"Where's Wardell ?" She asked boldly .
"He's not h-"
"Mya who was at the door...fuck" he curse walking into the problem I was trying to avoid for him .

" get out of my house Ayesha ,"
Stephen pulls me back behind him , at first I thought it was to more hide me or his way of telling me to give them some space but then he was holding my wrist tightly as to tell me stay behind him, was he protecting me?
"Not without my child !" She hands Stephen and yellow envelope and pushed us to the side going further in the house .

I went after her as Stephen stood there still stunned opening the envelope.

When I enter the kitchen she was already picking up Riley and grabbing her bag that i packed earlier for the game.
" put her down !" I growl grabbing onto her hair bringing her back before she can leave the kitchen.

I tried to grab Riley whom was struggling to get away, but Ayesha spun around after getting her false hair out my grasp and slash at my face digging me on the cheek .I stumble back grabbing my face , when I regain myself I ran after her. Stephen was still in the same spot reading the paper, Ayesha walked past him quickly and he didn't even try to stop her.

What the hell? Stephen she's taking your child, your daughter !the little girl you'd jump in front a bullet for !

I was about to dash out the door after her but Stephen grabbed my arm, I tugged my arm trying to get free .
" let me go ! She's taking her !" I shout annoyed and angry at his blank expression.
I somehow got my arm free running out the house to the front lawn towards the car that was backing out the driveway .

Stephen ran out behind me finally deciding to move from his spot at the door frame, pulling me down on the grass , his arms set around my waist securely not letting me get away.
"Let me go! She's taking her we can't let her !"
" stop !" He says in my ears holding down my arms to stop me from fighting him .
" Stephen she's leaving with her !"
" stop Mya ," he says softly , his voice cracked sounding defeated and heartbroken although his expression didn't show it a minute ago.

I stopped fighting and just sat on the damp lawn watching the silver Volvo drive away with the little girl I had grown so closed to, I had to look away to refrain from fighting again . I didn't realize I was crying until I felt a tear drop onto my hand Stephen was holding tightly, turning around I cried into his chest .
We stayed like that for a while eventually the neighbors started coming out to see what's the commotion was about reminding us of how public our display was.

Stephen slipped his hands under my legs lifting me up walking back into the house closing the door with his foot .
——-
' Mr. Wardell Curry

I'd like to advise you that the court have decided to remove Riley Curry from your custody in light of the accusations from neighbors and family members of your mistreatment of your child. The child will be placed into the custody of the biological mother, Ayesha Alexander until Wednesday 10th 2015 at 4:00 p.m. where the court will decide on custody of the child .'

I read this paper more than five times and I still couldn't believe it . What family member would say anything bad about Stephen parenting ? Or neighbors?, it has to be her family lies and her manipulative ways.

I look over the counter at Stephen whom was on the ground in the corner of the kitchen, drowning himself in wine and beer.

I slide off the stool going over to him sitting on the ground. He was about to chug the last bit of wine, which would be his second bottle within the hour.
reach over taking the bottle from him drinking the rest, Stephen closed his eyes resting his head on the wall .

"Stephen ... You have a game in three hours ," I say softly knowing he's drunk at the moment .

" I don't give a fuck Mya ," he says matter of factly.

I sigh understanding his behavior, but he can't back out now , it's the finals .
"You can't do this to your team Stephen! I know your in pain but you have to be there for them ,"
When I didn't get a reply I knew what I had to do , I got up pulling him to stand, which took a look of strength i hardly possessed and also his held as he pushed himself from the ground.
He stumbled leaning on the wall for balance , I put his arm around my shoulder carrying him to his bedroom .

I dropped him on the king sized bed, huffing tired. He smelt of alcohol badly ,what I decided to do in my head I knew I'd regret. I slowly took off his shirt, biting my lip willing myself to focus, I went to unbuckle his pants glancing up at him, he was staring straight at me. I stopped my movement for a second before continuing when he didn't make a movement to object.

I took a deep breath and unbuckle his pants pulling it off , I tried to ignore the giant boner that was printing trough his boxers, although it was very distracting. I gulp and took a breath before helping him up again carrying him to his attached bath .

The tub was already full from earlier when he was going to take one , he took off his boxers without a care in the world and stepped in the room temperature water. I looked away before I could see his dick, feeling very uncomfortable physically and psychologically.

"you should join ," he mumbles obviously not thinking straight .
" umm..no Steph , you need to sober up and take a bathe, I'll go home and take a shower, I'll come back ," he doesn't respond as I left the bathroom going to my house .

I glimpsed at myself in the mirror like I usually do making sure I looked okay.
A black legging , black sweater and a flats ,yeah I looked appropriate enough.

I walked back over to the house thinking i have to get Stephen out of the tub but surprisingly he was in the kitchen dressed and ready . I see him pop some pills in his mouth , I didn't get chance to see what kind it was because he pushed it in the cabinet that he always kept locked .

"let's go ," he grumble walking pass me .
I take the car keys from him hitting him a look, I surely wasn't ready to die by his drunken hands, going into the drivers seat .
————-
We lost ....

Everyone knew something was seriously off with Stephen, he was missing shots that was to easy to miss and had terrible ball handling .

They asked him during and after the game what was wrong but he didn't answer, they believed him, not all , not Klay of course, he knew better, he came straight to me after he changed .

" what's going on ?"
" nothing Klay ,h-" he cuts me off trying his best not to raise his voice.

"Don't give me that bullshit Mya," He says seriously. I guess something clicked in his head realizing someone was missing, "where's Riley ?"
I look down sadly giving him a silent answer .
" oh shit .." He signs running back in the changing room.

I just stood there not knowing what to do , I didn't know if him finding out was a good or a bad thing .

But I wasn't gonna wait around to find out , I went to the car getting in locking the doors. This was the first time since Ayesha happened that you got to sit in silence and register everything. What now? Are you suppose to leave? Do you still have a job? What if he doesn't get Riley back?
I stared out the window watching the leaving audience happy and buzzing having no idea about the crumbling of the man they just watch lose, I rest my head on the steering wheel taking a breathe. I'll be here for Stephen until he doesn't want me to be.

I don't know how long i had been staring at the dangling keys in the ignition but Stephen finally came to the car , he smelt of smoke and alcohol.

I sighed driving home not bothering to question , the entire drive he was mumbling to himself and holding his crotch which made you question if he took some kind of drug. Sad enough, I don't know if I was uncomfortable or turned on by it.
To say it wasn't distracting would be a lie . We finally arrived back to his house after an hour and a half with a horny and intoxicated Stephen still mumbling incoherent words.

I helped him to his room which included me practically dragging him, it took 20 minutes to actually get him in his bed and changed. He complained about the 'heat' so he didn't want me to put on a jersey on him.
I tugged him under his covers which proved to be the most difficult task, my gut told me I should leave but I ignore it and started cleaning up the room that he dirtied earlier.

I bend down to pick up his basketball jersey when I felt hands on my hips and a large boner pressed against my but.
My eyes widen straightening up spinning to face a darkened eye Stephen. I could see the stress , disappointment and sexual frustration in his eyes, I really should have listened to my gut about leaving.

It was a thing with Stephen when he lose games and he feels like it's his fault he gets angry with himself and fucks his anger out.

Let's just say that's how Riley's here.

Don't ask how I know that and no we never did anything together, I knew to keep away when things like that happened because to be honest ... his eyes weakens me, all he has to do is whisper to me and I'm on my knees begging for him to take me .

Sad I know

" Stephen your not thinking straight go back to-"
He shut me up by kissing my neck exactly on my weak point, a moan escape my lip before I can stop myself,

I could feel him smirking against my neck as he nibbles on my it and my knees immediately turns to jello. His hands caught my waist before I could sink to the floor, thankfully. He was loving the way his simple touches ruined you. He pushes me against the wall holding me up and continue working on my soon to be bruised neck.

When he was sure I could stand on my own his hands started roaming my body hungrily, his left hand trails northwards and the right went south.

I grab his right hand as he crossed my navel. His left hand stops, reluctantly , he looks up at me and I could see anger growing in his eyes . I mustered up all the strength and dignity I had left if me that he didn't nibble away to talk.

"No Stephen, I'm not gonna be your play thing you only use when your drunk ," I say pushing him away lightly .

It didn't matter if I pushed him away lightly or shoved, I push him away and that was a big mistake. The wrath that he was about to release will have me running for the hills.
He was shaking and that was never a good sign , I waited for a hit or maybe forced sex but it wasn't bad.

It was worst .
" GET THE FUCK OUT MY HOUSE! " He yelled fuming .

I look down sadly walking to the door , I exit closing the door behind me, as it shuts I hear something smash against the surface.
Glass came flying from under the door almost cutting my toe.

"GET OUT MY HOUSE !!I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE AGAIN! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT ! YOUR FIRED!GET OUT!" He screamed, I'm sure the neighbors heard him.

I speed walk out the house trying to hold back the tears going to the guest house, straight to bed slamming my face into my pillow letting the tears flow . What he said was heart breaking but what bothered me most and what I regretted even thinking about is that I wished I didn't stop him.

Right now I'd be in bed with the man that orders me around. The man I grew to love despite it all ....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 40.6K 57
"I'd much rather have my head between her legs than yours." *** SEQUEL TO CONTRONYM Life is never kind to the broken. Then again, aren't we all brok...
152K 4.7K 51
There's a secret even the media can't figure out. Can Klay and Erika continue to keep their secret and how does their relationship change along the w...
13.3K 313 25
Side note: This story is about the NBA-Basketball player Steph Curry, who's playing in a team called "The Golden State Warriors". This fanfiction is...
16.8M 217K 62
^Top Five Finalist in the 2013 Watty Award^ ATTENTION: Due to publishing this is only HALF of the book. For the complete story, this book is availabl...