✔️ 70's Stepmother's daily li...

Από CNovel_Reader

70's Stepmother's daily life of raising a baby (七零后妈咸鱼带娃日常) Author: Survival through writing https://quanben... Περισσότερα

Chapter 1-10
Chapter 11-20
Chapter 21-30
Chapter 31-40
Chapter 41-50
Chapter 51-60
Chapter 61-70
Chapter 81-90
Chapter 91-100
Chapter 101-110
Chapter 111-120
Chapter 121-130
Chapter 131-140
Chapter 141-150
Chapter 151-160
Chapter 161-170
Chapter 171-180
Chapter 181-190
Chapter 191-201 (end)

Chapter 71-80

1.9K 16 0
Από CNovel_Reader

Chapter 71

Hearing these words, Shi Lei, who had become accustomed to his partner for so long, wanted to hit him.

God, "There is nothing you can do if you have a good wife at home!"

Dong Chao twitched the corner of his mouth, took a breath, and spit it out again. He still couldn't hold it back: "What should I do if I really want to hit someone? He didn't do this before when he was the company commander?!"

Shi Lei corrected him: "It has nothing to do with whether he is the company commander. It has nothing to do with whether he is married or not!"

"Yes! This man! He becomes a coward after he has a wife! He just listens to his wife in everything and yet he looks so proud!"

"Cowarded?" Lu Yuanzheng raised his eyebrows, "Are we two dueling? You have been sitting in the agency office for a long time, can you still stretch out your arms and legs?"

Dong Chao: "..."

He wouldn't be able to fight on the road without sitting in the office.

A few of them were whispering here, while Xu Wen was explaining to the expert team the wind turbines and solar energy equipment he had built.

How is the electricity generated, converted, and temporarily stored?

Among the group of experts and scholars, there happened to be those who studied this aspect, and they were particularly interested in Xu Wen's design. They asked her about some things she didn't understand and even gave her some optimization suggestions.

Seeing that they couldn't finish the discussion in a while, Lu Yuanzheng invited them to sit in the cafeteria.

The canteen is in the last row of wooden houses.

The soldiers' canteen is still in the beach tent. This canteen was temporarily opened just to accommodate these experts.

Originally, there were many houses in the family area, so the soldiers could live together even if they were crowded.

But everyone still insists on living in tents first and waiting for the camp on the mountain to be built before moving.

Because it's inconvenient.

As the name suggests, the family area is occupied by family members, either children or women.

They are a bunch of old men who often run around shirtless.

Many people are not used to living in a tent together, and life is somewhat inconvenient.

The volume of speaking must be controlled by three points.

They are obviously a bunch of rough guys in the woods who can pee as soon as they take off their pants, but they have to say politely about going to the toilet.

As soon as the family members moved out, everyone breathed a sigh of relief and were reluctant to move into the wooden house.

The conditions of the tent are poor, but it's free!

Fortunately, we didn't move, otherwise it would be difficult to arrange for dozens of experts and assistants to come to the island all at once.

The wooden houses are all low-end and turn-key.

Regardless of whether it is one bedroom and one living room or two bedrooms and one living room, there will always be four major items: a square table, a stool, a cabinet, and a bed.

The conditions are definitely not good, but daily living is no problem.

During the meal, Song Xueqin was particularly embarrassed: "I'm sorry to say that everyone has come from all over the country and can't eat or sleep well."

The leader, Academician Liu, was very approachable and easy to talk to. He also said: "We who engage in scientific research need a lot of experiments. We often travel around and sleep in the open air. Although your place is a bit remote, it is indeed inconvenient to come here, but this island It's a treasure land of Feng Shui. If nothing else, it's quite possible to do wind power experiments here. Besides, so many soldiers can endure such hardships, why can't we? We're all serving the people!"

Academician Liu also specifically praised Xu Wen by name: "Comrade Xu Wen is really amazing! Captain Song, let me tell you something you don't want to hear. It's really an incompetence of her to stay on the island! If I take her away, she won't be able to leave." In a few years, our country will definitely have a world-famous female scientist!"

Song Xueqin waved his hand: "You can't take Comrade Xu Wen with you. It's not a matter of my nodding or not. He was originally a college student, or from Peking University! What a famous university? The school's rules were changed on the first day of admission. Every year only Go back and take a test! If you can't even go to school and don't want to leave home, how can I leave with you?"

Academician Liu exclaimed: "She is still a college student? Then why..." will she stay on the island.

Halfway through, he felt that these words were a bit disrespectful to the officers and soldiers on the island and swallowed them back.

Song Xueqin didn't care, and was very proud: "Because she is a military wife! She came to accompany the army. What? You are allowed to recruit talents who engage in scientific research, but we are not allowed to have powerful military relatives?

You can see it all the way here. Although the environment on our island is not very good, you see..." He pointed to the fan above his head, then to the ice bucket next to him and the iced fruits on the table, "These are all brought by Comrade Xu Wen our. With her here, our soldiers' lives are much easier. "

Dr. Sun said: "So! Nietzsche said that gold will shine wherever it is! Talents are talents wherever they are, and they can do things for the people!"

"Yes." Academician Liu agreed, "Normally, soldiers serve the people. Now it's our turn to work hard to help the soldiers! Comrades, you must show your skills and don't let the soldiers look down on us who can only read!"

For the next few days, Xu Wen and Dongsheng accompanied the expert group and walked around the island.

Now the dangerous animals and plants in the rainforest have been basically cleared, barbed wire fences have been erected along the island, and round-the-clock sentries are set up at commanding heights.

Security on the island is already very guaranteed.

The expert team needs to measure the wind and sunlight to see how much sunlight there is in a day.

Even the area of ​​the island is being measured, because it is necessary to calculate how many windmills can be operated on the island and the average daily power generation of each windmill to ensure normal power consumption on the island.

It was the first time that Xu Wen had such close contact with a real scientist, and he realized that scientific research is not that easy.

These experts are not the kind of "experts" who will be criticized decades later. They are all real people, leaders in their professional fields.

It also made Xu Wen understand how one-sided she was relying on her own partial knowledge and the information she found from the magic mirror.

She worked hard to gain knowledge from the expert team, and shared with the experts what she knew and understood, excluding those that had obvious characteristics of the times or did not belong to this era.

Experts regarded the information and data provided by Xu Wen as treasures and always praised Xu Wen as a genius.

May. genius. Wen, I feel ashamed of myself.

If you feel guilty, feel guilty! Just be able to solve the island's problems.

Here Xu Wen and the experts are gathering together to conduct wind power research, but over there they still have to engage in construction and land reclamation during the expedition.

The issue of electricity consumption is very important, but food, clothing, housing and transportation are the basis for survival.

Of course, as the chief officers, he and Shi Lei had to have someone accompany the expert group, and they also sent two soldiers to help them.

Shi Lei took the initiative to give Lu Yuanzheng the opportunity to accompany the expert team for inspection and research, saying that he wanted the young couple to see each other more often.

As a result, Lu Yuanzheng's face became even worse.

In the past, in his hometown... let alone his hometown, he never thought that he would meet Xu Wen today.

Later, I spent two months studying with Xu Wen in the capital, leaning on crutches and wearing a plaster cast. Even if I wanted to do something with Xu Wen, I was unable to do anything.

After finally getting to the island, the environment was so difficult that a family of three slept in one tent.

Except for the emotional day, Lu Yuanzheng had always been determined to wait for another wedding and move into a new house before further meeting Xu Wen.

Otherwise, I always feel that I owe Xu Wen too much, and now I feel that I owe her too much, but I can only make up for it.

Now the wedding is over, the family has moved, and the bridal chamber has been moved in! But just once!

It has been almost half a month since the expert team arrived on the island.

he! Only! able! and! group! See! May! ask!

Xu Wen woke up earlier than him and went to bed later than him.

We ate breakfast, lunch and dinner together with the experts, and the group of people often finished their research until midnight.

I have just started my journey of sex, and now it is difficult to see my wife. I can only say a few words in public. Is that cool?

Lu Yuanzheng sighed and patted Shi Lei on the shoulder: "It's not good for my wife to be too good!"

Shi Lei rolled his eyes: "I don't know anyone who looks proud when they hear people praising their sister-in-law all day long!"

"I must be proud of you for praising my wife!" Lu Yuanzheng said matter-of-factly, "But they occupy my wife every day, can I be happy?"

Regarding this point, Shi Lei could only pat Lu Yuanzheng on the shoulder and said with a sympathetic face: "For the sake of the soldiers and people on the island, please be patient! Anyway, you have been a monk for twenty-six years, so you have more than a few days left. "

Lu Yuanzheng: "..."

He nodded: "That's right! I really need to learn from you. Getting married is the same as not getting married. Do you still remember what your sister-in-law looks like?"

Shi Lei: "..."

Some men who can't hold a wife are so narrow-minded!

Shi Lei raised his chin to indicate the direction of the expert group: "Go! Fight with them! Get my wife back! What's the point of fighting with me? It's not like I'm holding my sister-in-law to prevent her from going home."

Lu Yuanzheng touched his chin, "That's right."

Really put your feet up and move forward.

Shi Lei quickly grabbed him: "Don't be impulsive! Think about electricity! Lights, TVs and phones."

Lu Yuanzheng rolled his eyes: "I'm not impulsive, I'll treat them to dinner! Didn't you see that my wife keeps rubbing her legs? She's tired from standing all the time."

Shi Lei: "..."

He patted Lalu Yuanzheng's right hand with his left hand: "I'll make you owe it!"

Xu Wen rarely came home early that night, and he heard Dongsheng crying as soon as he entered the door.

Dongsheng stood in the living room feeling aggrieved, while Lu Yuanzheng sat on the sofa with a stinky face.

"What's going on here?"

Hearing Xu Wen's voice, Dongsheng turned his head and threw himself into her arms when he saw her.

Xu Wen patted his back and coaxed him: "Stop crying! Can you tell me what happened?"

Dongsheng cried louder.

Xu Wen asked Lu Yuanzheng with his eyes, but Lu Yuanzheng turned around and pretended not to see him.

Xu asked: "..."

After finally waiting for Dongsheng to stop crying, Xu Wen asked again.

She didn't dare to coax anyone without asking clearly.

If Dongsheng does something wrong and Lu Yuanzheng educates him, then she doesn't intend to be a loving mother who drowns her son.

If it was Lu Yuanzheng's fault, she couldn't tell him in front of her child, right? !

Who would have thought that Dong Shengtang choked and said, "The taro ball milk tea made by dad is too bad to drink!"

Xu asked: "..."

She looked at Lu Yuanzheng in disbelief, wanting to confirm the authenticity of this accusation.

Lu Yuanzheng touched his nose without looking at her.

Xu asked:? ? ?

So is it true?

Xu Wen couldn't help but smile, "It's just a milk tea, and you cry so earth-shatteringly?"

"I want to find you to do it for me! Dad won't let me, he said I can't disturb your work. He also said I'm used to it, whether you like it or not! Oh... Mom, you won't even accompany me now!"

Xu Wen understood that the main reason for the extra straw about milk tea was that she had been left out for a long time and felt insecure, so she wanted to cry to attract the attention of adults.

To be precise, it was to attract her idea,

Xu Wen looked at Lu Yuanzheng suspiciously. Is this the right time to make such a fuss?

Dongsheng is so young that he can't know when she will come back, right?

The big ones definitely have their share.

There are soldiers from the expedition in the temporary laboratory, and they will definitely know what time her end will be.

Lu Yuanzheng didn't know whether he felt guilty or couldn't hold himself any longer, so he turned around and went upstairs.

Xu Wen rolled his eyes speechlessly and decided to coax the younger one first and then the older one.

Chapter 72

Taro Ball Milk Tea Xu Wen has made it once before.

I used the mochi powder I bought from the central island during my last expedition, the mangoes picked on the island, and the pumpkins and purple sweet potatoes grown by my sister-in-law.

After steaming the pumpkin and purple sweet potato, let them cool and mash them, and mash the mango directly into puree.

Then mix it with mochi flour and sugar in proportion, knead it into a dough, divide it into thin strips, cut it into cylindrical pellets, and put it in a pot to cook.

After cooking, put it in ice water to cool down, then add it to milk tea, it is very chewy.

What I added to Dongsheng was not milk tea, but just soaked milk powder and iced it over water.

Xu Wen picked up the spoon and tasted what Lu Yuanzheng had cooked. Chewed it for a while and spit it out.

It's not that she doesn't give face, it's that the tapioca flour must be put in proportion.

If you add too little, it won't be elastic enough; if you add too much, it won't be able to bite as it is now.

Dongsheng is only five years old, and his teeth are not very good yet, so he obviously cannot bite them.

So I think it is true for her, and it is also true that taro balls are unpalatable.

"Do you still want to eat? I'll make some for you?" Xu Wen asked Dongsheng for his opinion.

Dongsheng shook his head and started to choke a little when he spoke: "Mom, it's too hard! Let's do it next time!"

He didn't really want to eat it at all, he just wanted to eat it.

Xu Wen hugged him and said, "Dongsheng, I'm sorry, mom has been too busy to accompany you recently. But don't worry, I won't ignore you. Mom still has to work with those experts for a few days, this is for us We can all use electric fans on the island, and maybe we can even use televisions by then. So, can you bear with me for a few more days?"

"Well, Mom, I miss you, can I go find you? I won't cause trouble, so I'll just stay aside."

Xu Wen felt distressed, "Okay, come find me if you miss me."

"Mom, can you sleep with me tonight?"

"No! Because your bed can't accommodate the two of us, and you've grown up, right? However, I can stay with you until you fall asleep."

Dong Sheng nodded fiercely.

Xu Wen put Dongsheng to sleep, then took a shower, sighed softly, and opened the bedroom door.

It seemed that Lu Yuanzheng had also taken a shower. He was lying on his bed against the bedside wearing only a pair of loose red pants.

A tough guy about 1.8 meters tall, wearing a pair of red pants, a bit too eye-catching.

Xu Wen turned his back and coughed lightly.

Lu Yuanzheng looked at her shoulders shrugging and said resentfully: "Are you still laughing at me?"

He wouldn't wear a pair of underpants if he had a second choice.

According to custom, you have to wear red when you get married. Lu Yuanzheng and Xu Wen got married twice in a year, so they had two extra pairs of red pants.

Xu Wen also wears red underwear, but she looks white and looks good and sexy in it.

Lu Yuanzheng was exposed to the wind and sun on the island every day, and his skin was a little dark. Wearing this red color again, it was a bit overwhelming.

He didn't want to wear them at first, but it had rained for two days and the dampness was severe. The ones he washed yesterday were not dry yet, so he washed another pair today and threw away another pair with holes, so he had no choice but to wear them.

Xu Wen said seriously: "I'm not smiling."

Lu Yuanzheng looked at her and saw that she was pressing her lips hard, but her eyes couldn't hide the smile. He glared at Xu Wen and also smiled: "You can laugh if you want! I know it's ugly."

"You're not ugly." Xu Wen walked to the bed, "In my eyes, you are the most handsome."

Lu Yuanzheng was very useful, but he refused to admit it and snorted arrogantly: "Stop coaxing me! I think in your eyes, those iron things outside are more handsome than me." He pointed to the whirring wheels outside the wooden house. fan.

"Lu Yuanzheng, you're almost here, why are you still so jealous? Are you ashamed?" Xu Wen reached out and poked him twice on the face.

Lu Yuanzheng took her hand and pulled it skillfully. Xu Wen exclaimed and lay on top of Lu Yuanzheng.

The door between the two of them was only a thin layer of pajamas on Xu Wen's body.

Xu Wen could clearly feel the vibration coming from Lu Yuanzheng's chest. Although his heartbeat was strong, it was not steady and a little rapid.

You can also clearly feel the clear barrier on his lower abdomen.

Due to the professional relationship, Lu Yuanzheng has been training for a long time, and he has a lot of muscles that he should have.

Just so close, Xu Wen could feel the well-defined muscles on his lower abdomen.

Xu Wen stood up, glanced at his lower abdomen, and whistled, "Young man, you have a good figure!"

Lu Yuanzheng took her hand down, "There is something better!"

Xu Wen felt like he had been burned and pulled his hand back hard, but Lu Yuanzheng refused to let go.

The other hand gently stroked her face, "Xu Wen."

"Um?"

"I miss you." Lu Yuanzheng smiled self-deprecatingly, "Obviously we are husband and wife, and we live under the same roof every day, but I feel like I haven't seen you for a long time."

Xu Wen could tell that he was not complaining, just sighing.

Xu Wen's heart softened, and he let him take his own initiative, lowering his head and kissing his lips, "Can you turn off the light first?"

Lu Yuanzheng was a little reluctant: "I don't usually see you, why don't you let me see you now?"

"Don't come here!" Xu Wen couldn't laugh or cry, and was mainly a little embarrassed, "How can it be so exaggerated? I see you during the day."

I just don't have much time to spend time alone together in private.

Lu Yuanzheng raised his head and rubbed her shoulder, sighing comfortably: "Can it be the same? Looking at you through the crowd always feels so far away. The more I see you every day, the more I miss you."

"Why are you so sentimental? It doesn't look like you anymore." Xu Wen felt a little uncomfortable.

Lu Yuanzheng's breathing became heavier, "I'm just an ordinary person, of course I also have joys and sorrows. I can tolerate it with others, but I don't need to hide it with you. I just miss you, what's wrong?"

After saying that, he turned over and pressed Xu Wen under him. Xu Wen raised his free hand and touched his lips, "Can you turn off the light?"

Lu Yuanzheng raised his eyebrows.

Seeing the blush on her face spread all the way to her pajamas, she straightened up and reached out to turn off the light.

Xu Wen breathed a sigh of relief and then exclaimed.

his hand......

Xu Wen subconsciously wanted to hide it.

"Shh, keep your voice down! Dongsheng will hear you later."

Xu Wen glared at him.

This person has a habit of beating him up, as if he was the one who did the evil, as if it was her fault.

It's a pity that the eyes are full of spring water, and it doesn't have the slightest deterrence, so I can only bite my lip and endure it.

Lu Yuanzheng leaned down and kissed her lips at the same time, swallowing her soft cry of discomfort.

...

The clouds and rain had begun to subside, and Xu Wen was extremely sleepy.

Lu Yuanzheng put on a pair of trousers and went to the terrace to smoke a cigarette. After he was done, he fetched water for Xu Wen to clean himself.

Xu Wen groaned and refused to cooperate: "I'm sleepy!"

"If you don't take a shower, you will be angry with me again tomorrow."

"I'll wash it myself later."

"Are you going to dream about it later?"

Xu Wen stopped talking.

But Lu Yuanzheng didn't take a good shower either, which caused goosebumps all over her body.

When he wiped her belly with a warm towel, he whispered something in her ear with a wicked smile.

Xu Wen suddenly woke up, blushed, grabbed the pillow and threw it at him.

Lu Yuanzheng took the pillow with one hand and held the washbasin steadily with the other. Before leaving, he left a message: "I will satisfy you when I come back!"

"Don't come back!" Xu Wen picked up the pillow he was pillowing on and threw it at him in embarrassment.

Lu Yuanzheng stepped out and his pillow hit the door panel and fell to the ground.

Xu Wen finally woke up, found a clean pair of pajamas from the closet, put them on, and walked to the terrace.

The night view on the island is also beautiful. Under the hazy moonlight, even the sea seems much quieter.

Lu Yuanzheng came back, picked up the pillow, walked behind Xu Wen, and hugged her: "What are you looking at?"

"Look at the stars in the sky, are they laughing at you?"

Lu Yuanzheng laughed softly and rested his chin on Xu Wen's shoulder, "No. They will only envy me. Envy that I am so happy. Isn't there a saying that 'I only envy mandarin ducks but not immortals'?"

Xu Wen relaxed his body, tilted his head back and rubbed against him: "Indeed. I have been the happiest on the island for two lifetimes."

"I'm not." Lu Yuanzheng turned his head and kissed her forehead, "I've been very happy since I met you."

After thinking about it, he added: "It was a bit difficult to separate during that time. I still thought of you until I died. In fact, I had no strength to struggle at that time. The moment I thought of you, I suddenly felt very unwilling. I just married you. I haven't lived a good life yet! In my eyes, you saved my life."

Speaking of this, Lu Yuanzheng suddenly raised his hand and pinched Xu Wen's waist.

"Then it's time for Dr. Li to cry and scold you for being a white-eyed wolf again...ah!" The pinch didn't hurt, but suddenly, Xu Wen exclaimed and said coquettishly: "Just talk, why should I do anything?" I didn't mess with you."

"Why didn't you provoke me?" Lu Yuanzheng snorted dissatisfiedly, "You said you wanted to take my money, my children and my house to remarry!"

Xu asked: "..."

Didn't he say this when he was unconscious?

Can you still remember it?

Xu Wen felt a little guilty, "Didn't he see you unconscious and stimulate you?"

"It's quite exciting." Lu Yuanzheng put his arm around Xu Wen's waist again, "So I'm not coming back to pester you."

Xu Wen turned around from his arms with difficulty and raised his hands to hug his face, "Then you'd better keep me company for the rest of your life! If you abandoned me before, you'll abandon me. If you abandon me again in the future, you'll have to bear the consequences."

Lu Yuanzheng really didn't dare to commit to this matter. After a while, he just said: "I will try my best."

At first, Xu Wen would have thought this was particularly insincere, but after spending so much time with Lu Yuanzheng, it was clear that this was a serious commitment from him.

Xu Wen nodded.

Lu Yuanzheng lowered his head and kissed her face a few times, "Especially after the wedding, it always feels as unreal as a dream."

"Why?"

Lu Yuanzheng shook his head, "Maybe he is used to living a hard life. To be so happy suddenly, is he a little... concerned about gains and losses?"

When I was a bachelor, I was fearless. Before every mission, I wrote my suicide note as if it were a joke.

Later, when Dongsheng came along, I began to worry about him. Before going on a mission, you must first explain to other comrades.

Now he not only has a son, but also Xu Wen, and a real family.

The relationship is getting better and better, and this anxiety seems to be getting more and more serious.

Lu Yuanzheng couldn't even imagine how painful it would be if he went on a dangerous mission now and had to write a suicide note in advance.

"Why is it sudden? I feel very happy too! But I think this is what we strive for. From getting married, to me taking the exam, to you narrowly avoiding death and recuperating for several months, you have grown from nothing on this island. How can Didn't we get it through our hard work? We came here step by step in a down-to-earth manner."

"That's right." Lu Yuanzheng agreed, "That's probably because of lovesickness! According to you, we are all in the honeymoon period now, but apart from the night of our wedding, we haven't been together for a long time..."

He said the next words into her ear.

Xu Wen blushed, "Weren't you a gentleman before? Why do you say such shameful things now?"

"How can I be a gentleman to my wife?" Lu Yuanzheng said, picking up Xu Wenheng and carrying him into the bedroom, "Not only can I say shameful words, I can also do shameful things!"

Chapter 73

Fortunately, it rained heavily on the first day, so the planned trip to the sea for research was cancelled.

Otherwise, Xu Wen, who was late and had a sore back and legs, would definitely go on an expedition in anger.

It's useless to vent my anger, I can't find anyone.

In such a heavy rainstorm, the drainage in the camp area is not good. The rising sea water will flood the tents, and it will even rain heavily outside and light rain inside.

The soldiers were assigned tasks according to the company. Some rescued tents, some rescued the construction site of the new camp, and some came to dig ditches at the wooden house to prevent water accumulation.

Xu Wen couldn't do much to help, he could only avoid causing trouble at home.

On a day like this, we can't generate electricity or use a fan. Fortunately, it's raining and it's not too hot, just a little humid.

Especially on the first floor, the cushions on the sofas and chairs looked like they were about to be squeezed out of water.

There is still a layer of fine water droplets on the waterproof floor, which makes it uncomfortable to stay in the room door.

In addition to fighting against floods, one thing everyone on the island also did together was to find all the water containers at home and place them outside to catch rainwater.

Xu Wen also took out all the buckets and basins from home and placed them under the eaves.

In fact, although fresh water resources are still scarce on the island, the daily water problem is no longer a big problem, because the fresh water lake on the island has completed detoxification and is not drinkable for the time being. However, it is still no problem to wash your face, brush your teeth, and wash clothes.

Fetching water is purely a habit that everyone has developed in the past six months on the island.

Dongsheng couldn't go out to play. He held the window open and kept shouting that he was bored.

Xu Wen told him a story for a while and helped him learn a few words.

The age of winter birth is here, and the time limit for concentration is limited.

The effect of studying all the time will be halved.

Seeing that the time gate was still early, Xu Wen thought that it was rare for him to cook and make dumplings at the time gate.

Northerners like to eat it, Lu Yuanzheng didn't mention it, but Xu Wen knew that he liked it too.

The main fillings when making dumplings in the north are cabbage, leeks, fennel, shepherd's purse, etc.

There are none on these islands, but leeks have been planted, but the harvest season has not yet come.

But there are water chestnuts on the island, and there is a place called horseshoe.

This is also very fragrant when minced and mixed with meat fillings to make dumplings.

The rain just happened to lighten up a bit at this moment, so Xu Wen and Dongsheng walked out wearing homemade raincoats.

The conditions on the island are really limited. There are obviously not enough raincoats, and plastic bags are not yet popular and there are no ones that can be worn on the body. However, there are woven bags and snakeskin bags that are similar to fertilizer bags.

Xu Wen found two and took out two, along the sealed side, took one corner and stuffed it into the other corner, and a long triangle-shaped minimalist raincoat was ready.

Dongsheng was small and could almost be wrapped up. For Xu Wen, that meant covering his head and half of his body.

Xu Wen took Dongsheng with him, and first went to the cooking class to ask for a small piece of pork belly, and then took Dongsheng to pick some water chestnuts.

Peel off the skin, leave some to eat raw, and chop the rest into fine pieces.

Dongsheng held the bowl and dipped Xu Wen's cut water chestnut slices in sugar to eat, not forgetting to feed Xu Wen a few slices from time to time.

After Xu Wen mixed the noodles and mixed the stuffing, Dongsheng sat down properly and took the initiative to pick up the rolling pin to help: "Mom, let me help you roll the dough."

"Okay! Thank you Dongsheng."

Xu Wen rolled out some dough first and then returned the rolling pin to Dongsheng.

Dongsheng actually doesn't know how to roll dough, but his posture is quite similar.

Press Xu Wen's cut dough on the panel to form a round cake shape.

Hold the rolling pin with both hands and roll it vertically twice first to make the biscuits into long strips, then roll them horizontally twice to form an irregular square.

Dongsheng spent a long time rolling out an unusual dumpling wrapper, and excitedly held it up to show off to Xu Wen: "Mom, look! Is the dumpling wrapper I rolled good?"

By doing this, he could not only see that the dumpling wrapper had a strange shape, but also that the thickness was uneven and that some places were a little transparent.

Xu Wen nodded and praised him: "Great! It's great that Dongsheng rolled the dough so well for the first time! It will get better and better in the future! Come, mommy will teach you a better way to roll the dough."

Xu Wen patted the flour on his hands, walked around the table, held Dongsheng's hand and taught him.

"Look at this, we are holding the dumpling wrapper in one hand and the rolling pin in the other hand, pressing only the edges of the dumpling wrapper, turning and turning! Oops! Do you think we have rolled out a beautiful dumpling wrapper?"

"Wow!" Dongsheng exclaimed, feeling particularly accomplished.

Xu Wen taught him how to roll out two more dumpling wrappers, then let go, "Come on, try it yourself."

She straightened up and turned around, and saw Lu Yuanzheng had come back at some point, just standing at the door leaning on the door panel looking at their mother and son.

Xu Wen saw that Lu Yuanzheng's raincoat hanging on the door panel had dripped a lot of water on the ground. It seemed that he had been back for a while.

"When did you come back? And you didn't say anything?"

Lu Yuanzheng straightened up, walked over, and took off his apron from Xu Wen's waist: "I just arrived a while ago, and I happened to see you teaching Dongsheng how to roll dough, so I stole a lesson here. Come on, let me try how I roll dough. How about it?"

Xu Wen covered his apron and refused to give it to him, "You have been busy for a long time. Just sit there and rest for a while. I will come."

He already knew how to do it, but he stole it from me! It sounds like the truth.

"That won't work!" Lu Yuanzheng disagreed, "If you don't let me come, how can I enjoy the treatment of Teacher Xu teaching how to roll out dumpling wrappers?"

Xu asked: "..."

Is it shameful to talk sourly with a serious face and compete with your son to get jealous?

Lu Yuanzheng tied the apron around his waist.

Dongsheng finished rolling out another dumpling wrapper and turned around to show off: "Dad, Mom, do you think the wrapper I rolled out this time is good?"

The skin he rolled out this time is indeed much more beautiful than last time!

Xu Wen and Lu Yuanzheng praised Dongsheng without hesitation.

"Okay! It turns out the better, Dongsheng is awesome!"

"Well, there is still room for improvement! Come on, our dumpling wrappers will depend on you from now on!"

Xu asked: "..."

Is there such a thing as cheating on your son?

Pian Dongsheng was really proud and nodded vigorously: "Okay!"

Lu Yuanzheng stretched out his hand towards Dongsheng, "Here, let me roll one too and see who can roll the dough better?"

Dongsheng was in high spirits and unwilling to give it to him.

Xu Wen went to the kitchen and took out a large rolling pin for Lu Yuanzheng, "Why are you fighting with the child? You use this."

Lu Yuanzheng reluctantly took it: "This is for rolling bread."

In Weizhuang, almost every household has several rolling pins with different lengths and thicknesses.

The short one is used for rolling out dumpling wrappers, the half-length one is for rolling out pancake wrappers, and the longest rolling pin is almost one meter long and is used for rolling out soup noodles.

When Lu Yuanzheng was preparing furniture, he also prepared a set in the kitchen of the wooden house.

Dongsheng was very happy to see that he didn't have to give up the rolling pin. He jumped on the spot twice and said, "Okay! Okay! Dad, let's have a competition to see who can roll out the dumpling wrapper better?"

"Okay! Don't cry if you lose."

Dongsheng raised his neck proudly, "I'm a man and I won't cry!"

Xu Wen smiled and shook his head: "The two of you combined are at most three years old, no more!"

Dongsheng tilted his head and thought for a moment, "Mom, that's not right! Not counting my father, I am four and a half years old!"

Xu asked: "..."

Lu Yuanzheng handed the newly rolled dumpling wrappers to Xu Wen's hand. He turned his hand back and tapped Dongsheng on the head, "Silly boy! You are saying that I am naive! As for you, you are already naive. ."

Dongsheng touched his head, made a sound, and looked at Lu Yuanzheng suspiciously. He didn't understand why his father was more childish than him. He was obviously an adult.

But that's not important. When he saw Lu Yuanzheng was about to roll out another dumpling wrapper, he yelled, "Dad, you can't cheat! I'll count one to three, let's start together!"

Seeing this scene, Xu Wen suddenly understood why Lu Yuanzheng was smiling so much as he was leaning against the door just now.

He was watching their mother and son making dumplings, and it should be the same as her watching their father and son having fun at the moment.

I feel very warm and wish that the time gate would stop like this.

Home.

One word, three people.

Just making lunch together can make you feel happy.

The research team stayed on the island for more than a month before leaving.

Before leaving, Academician Liu repeatedly lamented that Xu Wen would have been buried on the island.

Xu Wen knew that he had no other intentions and was simply interested in his talent.

"Thank you, Academician Liu. However, everyone's ambitions are different. Maybe I have no future and just want to be with my family."

Academician Liu waved his hand: "Putting family first is not unpromising. I can't say that it is definitely right for you to give up a better future and stay on the island, but it is definitely not wrong to put family first. Besides, you You don't really live around the stove on this island. Look at how many benefits you indirectly bring to the soldiers? This is also a reflection of your talent. I just think you should have a bigger stage. But there is no rush, Haven't you graduated from college yet? When you graduate from college, if you've had enough of staying on the island, come find me!"

"Okay! Thank you."

Song Xueqin personally came to the island to pick up the research team and leave.

He called Xu Wen aside alone and asked her, "How is it going? Is there any drama?"

Xu Wen shook his head and nodded, "I think it's interesting, but you also know that this matter involves many aspects, and they haven't given a clear answer as to whether it can be successful. Although there are still big technical problems, we have also thought about it. The solution. In theory, as long as the equipment is in place, it should be possible."

Song Xueqin nodded and breathed a sigh of relief: "There is finally some hope."

Of course, they all know that even if the theoretical technical problems are solved, there are still practical application problems. Even if everything is solved, the funds to buy equipment still have to be submitted and applied for at various levels. The whole process takes a long time, and you will be in a hurry.

After hearing this, Song Xueqin had an idea and left happily with the team.

As soon as they moved forward, they started to move to the camp area.

Houses in the camp have lower requirements than family buildings, as long as they can accommodate people.

As soon as the construction was completed, everyone moved in.

The soldiers were busy moving, and Lu Yuanzheng had nothing to do. It was like taking a day off and taking Xu Wen and Dongsheng to explore the island.

In fact, for an island of this size, I have been to all the places I can go in the past six months and there is nothing worth exploring.

So it's not mainly for fun, but for exploring the road.

Explore those places that are suitable for paving roads.

Food, clothing, housing and transportation.

The accommodation problem was temporarily solved. The wooden house may not last long on this island, but it will definitely not be a problem in the next three to five years.

As for the food problem, we can survive for the time being by relying on supplies and cooking classes.

There are still clothes and clothes left.

Clothes Officers and soldiers have uniforms, and if their families are short of clothes, they can go to the central island to buy them.

Although it is inconvenient, I don't change my clothes that much and I don't have to go out a few times a year.

It's not a problem for the time being.

Only the last row remains.

For access to the island, if nothing else, a few roads must be built from the shore to the cabins and campsites.

Otherwise, let alone bicycles, people can't walk on rainy days. One foot is deep and the other is shallow. The mud and water all over the body will affect the speed.

If the enemy attacks on a rainy day, you will be at a disadvantage.

Also, every time the supply ship comes to stop and pick up the goods, it is difficult.

The big ship came and couldn't dock, so they swam to the ship, carried the cargo and swam back.

The light ones are fine, but the heavy ones are a bit difficult. Mainly not everything is waterproof.

So we have to build a port.

Lu Yuanzheng, a family of three, was exploring how to properly repair the road.

Xu Wen pointed to the roads that the gatekeepers had taken during this period to go to and from the shore and the camp. "I heard about a big paradise before (note). There were no roads at first. Later, when tourists walked more, they trampled on the lawn. When there are small roads, they rebuild them according to the trampled roads. Because people often take the shortest or most comfortable road."

Lu Yuanzheng touched his chin and nodded, "It makes sense. However, we usually go from the beach to home, and this one is not enough. There are several more roads to be built on this island. In the future, this island will not only be stationed by officers and soldiers. Therefore, it must be built to be suitable for people to live. If you want to retain people, you must let people see hope here. For example, they can feed themselves by farming and catch fish by going to the sea. In addition, this island is not big enough. When the roads are built, food will be solved. It's time for Hedian to reclaim land from the sea."

"What? Land reclamation?" Xu Wen looked at Lu Yuanzheng in surprise, wondering if he heard wrongly.

Lu Yuanzheng nodded, first covered his eyes with one hand and looked into the distance, pointed to one of the flying red flags and asked Xu, "Can you see those red flags?"

Although Xu Wen had good eyesight, it still took a lot of effort to find the red flag he was talking about. It was too far away and actually looked like just a few small red dots.

"Actually, those are not islands at all, just a few rocks, coral reefs or reefs. That's why it's hard for you to see them."

Dongsheng raised his hand: "Dad, what is a reef?"

"It's the rocks in the ocean that are relatively close to the water."

"Then why raise the red flag?"

Xu Wen guessed: "Is it to prevent ships from colliding with each other?"

Lu Yuanzheng shook his head, "Not only because we are afraid of being hit by a ship, but mainly because both the coral reef and the reef are part of our territory. Where the red flag is, it is also where the country is. Enemies are not allowed to enter the coastline."

This is the biggest task and responsibility of these people on these islands.

Xu Wen listened to Lu Yuanzheng's calm but powerful words and looked at the red dot in the distance again, feeling a little proud for no reason.

For the road expedition and for the increasingly powerful motherland.

She knew how prosperous this place would be in the future.

In fact, these Dongsheng still didn't understand, but he had grown up in the compound and had been immersed in it. Patriotism was imprinted in his bones. He waved his fist as a matter of course: "If the enemy dares to come, beat them out! Charge!" ah!"

Rushing to the beach with fists in hand.

Xu Wen laughed and told him, "Be careful not to fall."

Dong Sheng, who was going to fight the "enemy", saw a small crab in the middle of the rush. He immediately forgot about the enemy, grabbed the crab and shouted to Xu Wen: "Mom, let's eat crab tonight?"

"Then you have to catch more, one is not enough. If you catch too many, I will fry them for you at night."

"Okay." Dongsheng agreed happily and went to find crabs.

Xu Wen saw Dongsheng wandering around the safe area, found a shade to sit down, and asked for directions on the expedition: "Last time I went to the regiment headquarters with you for a meeting, I found that there were a lot of battalion commanders. About ten or ten. But in fact , most islands do not need so many officers and soldiers. For example, our Rainbow Island only has such a small area. Even if enemies occasionally attack, it will not be very large. You have a battalion of hundreds of soldiers stationed on this palm-sized island. From the perspective of a commoner like me, the island is a bit of a waste. So do you have other tasks?"

After Xu Wen finished speaking, he quickly added: "I just asked casually. If it's confidential, just pretend I didn't ask."

As a military wife, I still have this awareness.

Sometimes I really can't laugh or cry.

As the couple chatted, Lu Yuanzheng would say: "We can't talk about this."

It was awkward to ask questions at first, but then I got used to it, and then I was able to guess roughly what I could and couldn't ask.

"You can say it this time." Lu Yuanzheng moved two steps and stood up again, just blocking the door between the sun and Xu Wen. "As you can see, our mission is to ensure the safety of the island. The next step is to build the island. Wait. After we work together to ensure the basic life on the island, other units will start to move in one after another. It is not the brother units, but the construction and planning units. Generally speaking, the people responsible for building the island will come to the island one after another.

Slowly we will withdraw from construction on the island and will only be responsible for protecting the safety of the island and its residents.

Several times the number of troops are now stationed on each island. In addition to preventing large-scale attacks on the islands, it is mainly for the future.

Building an island in the future will be a long process. In addition to gradually improving the island's living facilities, the most important thing is to expand the territory. "

"Is this the reclamation you were talking about?"

Lu Yuanzheng nodded, and then looked at the almost unrecognizable red flags, "Those rocks that can only stand on one or two people now, and have not even surfaced at all, will slowly fill in and become islands, connecting them with the archipelago. , and become a habitable island."

He paused and said, "For us, there will never be peace. We must be in a state of war readiness at all times. Soldiers have already died in places where red flags are planted."

"Ah?" Xu Wen's eyes widened.

There have been attacks from time to time on Rainbow Island, but there have been no casualties among the soldiers. In addition, she has been protected in a safe area, so she always feels that the real war is far away.

Lu Yuanzheng's eyes were still in the distance, "It is impossible to station many people on those reef islands now, so we built stilted buildings, and one or two soldiers were put up at a time to guard them. There was a storm, and the supply ship arrived two days late. The soldiers on board are gone."

"Why? Starved to death?"

Lu Yuanzheng shook his head and said word by word: "You can't see people in life, you can't see corpses in death."

Xu Wen studied this sentence carefully, which meant that he did not starve to death, nor was he washed away by the sea. Otherwise, with the water nature of these warriors, they would never have died so quietly.

Then there is only one possibility, being attacked by someone.

Xu Wen understood, "So we only need to fill in the direction of the main island? This way, when the islands are connected, and everyone defends the island together, there will no longer be such a danger."

She thought, that would be really not easy. This place is about ten kilometers away from the main island. How long would it take to fill in the year of the monkey and the month of the horse?

But no matter how difficult it is, you have to do it.

Peace does not belong at the border, and no inch of the country can be surrendered.

Even though they know that the reef is unsafe, there will still be soldiers who will continue to fill positions until the reef becomes a real island where many people can be stationed.

Who knows Lu Yuanzheng shook his head and pointed to the boundless sea in the opposite direction, "The islands are filling in toward us, but we have to fill in forward. Every inch of land and coastline will be extended, so we have to fill in no matter how difficult it is."

Xu asked: "..."

She stood up from the ground quickly, her eyes passing over the sea where she couldn't see the end, which was the direction of the high seas. He couldn't believe it and said, "Is this really a literal reclamation of land from the sea?"

Reclamation involves expanding land area through artificial construction.

Lu Yuanzheng shrugged, "So there is a long way to go. That is, it is very likely that we will stay on this island."

When he said this, Lu Yuanzheng carefully observed Xu Wen's expression.

Xu asked and said oh.

Lu Yuanzheng was a little worried, and he didn't know whether to comfort Xu Wen or himself, and said: "Of course it doesn't have to be for a lifetime. Maybe I will be transferred, maybe I will change my job."

Xu Wen nodded and said nothing.

"unhappy?"

Xu Wen shook his head and nodded: "There will definitely be a little bit of unhappiness. After all, it doesn't sound like something that makes people happy. Who can a normal person like the life of Yu Gong Yishan? However, life is lived by oneself. At worst, it's hard work Efforts should be made to make life on the island more in line with that on land as soon as possible, or even better than on land.

Maybe we can build an airport here in the future, and then we can go wherever we want without having to worry at all. People on land may rush to the island to travel. "

For a moment, Lu Yuanzheng didn't know whether to breathe a sigh of relief or hold on to it.

He breathed a sigh of relief that Xu Wen was not angry and still refused to leave.

She said this because she felt that land reclamation was already a headache, but she actually wanted to build an airport?

After a long time, Lu Yuanzheng smiled.

This concern has been in his heart for a long time, and he has never been able to find a suitable time to tell her, or he has never dared to tell her.

No one wants to endure long boring days with no end in sight, but there are always people who can endure them.

Xu Wen looked at him and smiled.

She stood up and hugged Lu Yuanzheng's waist, looked at Dongsheng playing on the beach, and said to Lu Yuanzheng: "In my last life, I read a sentence on the Internet: "There are no quiet years, but there are people who carry the burden for you!" "At that time, I just thought this sentence was very touching. Now that I have become a family member of 'carrying forward with a heavy load,' I realize how many people's suffering and tiredness are hidden in this sentence.

You and other soldiers are working hard for this country and all the people. As your wife, I can't leave you and escape from here. As promised, you protect the country and I will protect you. "

Lu Yuanzheng's Adam's apple rolled, and without saying anything, he lowered his head and kissed Xu Wen's lips.

It doesn't matter where we are in the future, or what we do, what matters is being together.

1978 was the first year that the college entrance examination was officially resumed. The competition was so difficult that Xu Wen and others had heard about it from as far away as the island.

It is said that the test questions are much more difficult than last year.

Although the number of admitted students is 130,000 more than last year, there are also more candidates.

There are 6.1 million candidates, and the acceptance rate is 7%.

But Wang Ying is not among the seven percent.

Communication on the island was inconvenient, so Wang Ying kept waiting eagerly. As school was about to start, she didn't even wait for the admission notice.

Every time the supply ship arrived, he would step forward and wait.

There are dedicated people on the islands responsible for relaying letters coming from land.

Rainbow Island is the farthest, and those who deliver letters can only follow the supply ship ashore to deliver letters.

Xu Wen guessed that the letter from home would have arrived, so he led Dongsheng to the beach to wait.

The beach here, including the offshore area, has been cleaned very clean.

If you have nothing to do, you can pick up shells and catch fish or crabs. There are always surprises.

When mother and son arrived, many soldiers were already gathered on the beach.

Work is not so urgent now, and it happens to be hot summer again, so the working hours have been reduced a lot to prevent the soldiers from suffering from heat stroke.

Living on this isolated island, they were bored day after day, looking forward to that letter from home to relieve their homesickness.

Among the crowd, Wang Ying stands out the most.

She stood close to the front, and no one wanted to be next to her.

So she stood at the front, while others gathered behind her.

However, as soon as the postman came ashore, everyone stopped caring about keeping their distance and hulaed around him.

"Do you have a letter from me?"

"Do you have mine?"

"Do you have mine?"

The postman is like this every time he comes. He is used to it and repeats in vain: "Don't be crowded! Don't be anxious! There are some whose names I read out, but there are none who don't."

"Liu Dazhuang, your letter!"

"Li San, your letter!"

"Liu Xiaogen..."

Every time the postman pronounced a name, a cheer rose from the crowd, which was drowned out by the groans of others.

There were fewer and fewer letters in his hand, and his sighs of disappointment became louder and louder.

"Sister-in-law Xu Wen, your letter." The postman smiled and handed the last letter to Xu Wen.

Xu Wen is a celebrity in the archipelago, and everyone has heard of her name even if they don't know her.

She is the only college student military wife on the islands.

It was Xu Wen who also told the postman that since everyone was homesick, he should give them letters from home first and she should be last in line.

She's not in that hurry.

Xu Wen thanked him and took the letter.

"Old rules! I'll wait for you for three hours. If you need to send a letter, you can give it to me now. If you need a reply, hurry up and go back and write it."

The crowd of onlookers dispersed in a hurry, leaving Wang Ying, who was in despair, asking the postman without giving up: "Comrade, do you have a letter from Wang Ying? It should be the admission notice."

The postman also knew Wang Ying, and she always asked similar questions every time.

He shook his head, "Sister-in-law, it's really not true. I checked it before coming here."

Wang Ying was so anxious that she stepped forward and took the postman's hand, "Please, look again, is it missing?"

The postman shook his head, took back his hand, and took two steps back. "Sister-in-law, calm down. I know you've been waiting, so every time I receive a letter from land, I have to check it again and again. It's really not there, you..."

Xu Wen knew what the postman had not finished saying. He wanted to say that Wang Ying had failed.

Chapter 74

Xu Wen thought so too.

She hesitated but didn't step forward, fearing that telling the truth would make Wang Ying feel like she was laughing at her and make her cry and make a fuss.

Wang Ying obviously didn't give up yet, and kept asking the postman.

Xu Wen shook his head and took the letter back to the cabin before opening it.

All is well at home.

Xu Wen and Sang Xiaoqing moved into a new house.

The family of three finally has their own nest.

Sang Xiaoqing gave birth when Xu Wen was in Beijing.

Sang Xiaoqing gave her a little nephew named Chunsheng for her spring birthday.

With Dongsheng's brother's name.

This is the attitude of the Xu family. They regard Lu Yuanzheng and Dongsheng as the real Xu family.

The letter also asked Xu Wen when he could go home.

Grandma's birthday is coming soon.

At her age, she loses one every birthday.

Xu Wen wrote back the letter.

I wrote about some interesting things I experienced on the island.

I wrote that my family of three is living well.

He said that he might not be able to go back for grandma's birthday, but he could go back to celebrate the New Year.

Because Xu Wen had to go back to Beijing to take the annual final exam.

When the time comes, Lu Yuanzheng will take his annual leave and go back with her.

Because annual leave only comes once a year and is limited in time, I can't go back in time for grandma's birthday.

She answered the letter, folded it after drying, put it in an envelope, sealed it with paste, affixed a stamp, and went out to deliver the letter to the postman.

Before taking two steps, I heard Wang Ying crying.

Xu Wen turned around and saw Wang Ying holding Zhao Gang's sleeves crying and not knowing what he was talking about.

Zhao Gang's honest face was obviously a little soft-hearted, and he finally nodded.

After returning from the expedition in the evening, Xu Wengang put Dongsheng to sleep and came out of the room rubbing his shoulders.

Seeing this, Lu Yuanzheng hurriedly stepped forward and massaged Xu Wen's shoulders, "Did that brat Dongsheng sleep on your arm again?"

"Yeah. I don't know if four or five-year-old children are like this, but I always feel that Dongsheng is becoming more and more dependent on me." Xu Wen slowly moved to the bedroom, tilting his head back slightly.

Lu Yuanzheng followed her, his hands still pressing gently on her shoulders and neck, "I don't know. Maybe it's because my relationship with you is getting better and closer, right? I haven't seen him since I raised him for more than four years. It shouldn't be because of age that he is so close to me, right?"

It was also his first time being a father, so he didn't quite understand.

While they were talking, the two of them entered the bedroom, Xu Wen lay on the bed, and Lu Yuanzheng sat on the edge of the bed, clasping his big palm on the connection between Xu Wen's neck and back, and gently pressing it, promising her, "I'll try to come back as early as possible next time. It will be inconvenient for you to bathe Dongsheng when he is older."

"I've thought about this for a long time. But how could you fix that time?" Xu Wen snorted comfortably, "Fortunately, Dongsheng is very well-behaved and very independent. Now he can take a bath and dress himself. I don't have to worry about it usually, I just have to coax him to sleep at night."

"Having been here for half a year, things on the island are basically on track. As long as there are no accidents, I can live a life like you said, where I go to work on time and get off work on time. Haven't you always gone home on time to accompany you and Dongsheng recently? The reason why I didn't come back today was because of the trouble between Zhao Gang and his wife."

"Well, Wang Ying went to make trouble with you again?"

"It's not a big deal. Wang Ying wanted to know her college entrance examination results. She asked Zhao Gang. After all, they were still a couple. Zhao Gang was already soft-hearted, so he naturally went to the instructor. If the instructor couldn't solve the problem, he went to Shi Lei.

Shi Lei has been having trouble recruiting soldiers and demobilizing veterans these past few days, so he has no time.

The instructor and I had to take Zhao Gang to Zhongxing Island, where there was a telephone. I called her all over the place to check, and she was indeed unsuccessful. After saying a word, I was busy for a long time, and then I came back late.

I'm still afraid that you'll run away early, while they are still there crying with Wang Ying! It seemed that Wang Ying was hit hard, and she was worried that she would not be able to think about it. "

Xu Wen shook his head and said in a very firm tone: "No. Wang Ying is in a good mood now. Even everyone on the island can't think about it, but she can also think about it. After all, her selfish character is there."

After a pause, Xu Wen added: "I hope she can learn a lesson this time and let her know that the world does not revolve around her. Life is not about how she wants to be."

Lu Yuanzheng raised his eyebrows slightly: "You seem not surprised that she will fail the exam?"

"Didn't you know this earlier?" He turned around and glanced at Shi Lei, "She has high vision but low ability. In terms of family background, she is not the best. In terms of study, she was just average before. In terms of hardship, she is even worse. To put it bluntly, her plans are as follows: It's almost like a daydream. She thinks the college entrance examination is easy. Firstly, she has never thought about it. Secondly, she thinks that if I am from a rural area, I can get into a prestigious university, so she can definitely do it too!"

Lu Yuanzheng nodded, "I hope she will learn a lesson and look at the situation in front of her more!"

"I hope so!" Xu Wen wasn't too optimistic. He remembered another thing and asked him, "Isn't it winter when we retire? Why are we just starting out now?"

"It's true that he will be discharged in winter, but the discharge report must be filed in advance." Lu Yuanzheng sighed, "It's no wonder that Shi Lei has been looking gloomy recently. The discharge report on his desk is so thick."

Lu Yuanzheng pinched his thumb and index finger together, leaving a gap in the middle for Xu Wen to see.

"Tsk!" Xu Wen was surprised, "Why so many?"

According to the expedition plan, at least one-fifth of the soldiers on the island must leave.

Lu Yuanzheng sighed softly, "Family, country, country. For us, sometimes we can only choose one."

Nowadays, the island is gradually becoming more stable. Although there are occasionally people with bad intentions who want to go to the island, most of them will disguise themselves as lost fishermen. There is basically no need for force to suppress it.

Guarding the island, guarding the island, mainly guarding.

And guarding itself is an extremely boring thing that destroys people's will.

Every man who wants to be a soldier wants to kill the enemy in the battlefield.

As long as I stay on this island, I can endure the boring training every day.

But most of the time every day is spent on daily trivial matters such as road construction and land reclamation. Not to mention meritorious service, not even a shadow of the enemy is seen, which dampens the enthusiasm of the young soldiers.

You can't wait until you are discharged from the army. People will ask you what you did as a soldier.

The land was cleared for cultivation.

It's no different than at home, but even more painful and tiring.

The most important thing is that when you reach the age of marriage, you can't find a partner on the island.

The young soldiers are all around 20 years old, which is the most energetic and restless age.

But apart from a few military wives, how could there be any young girls on the island?

During a break, a few words can start the fire and a fight can begin.

The most serious one was that a little quarrel almost turned into a gang fight between two companies.

He was severely punished by Lu Yuanzheng.

Later, the two chief officers, Lu Yuanzheng and Shi Lei, increased the amount of training, trying to kill their excess energy so that they had no time to think.

It's just that this method treats the symptoms but not the root cause.

Soldiers who have reached retirement year are preparing to retire.

The chief officers of each company went to talk to them.

Everyone's reasons are surprisingly the same, to go home and find a partner.

Only a few of them gave the reason that they felt uncomfortable on the island and could not stay any longer.

Finding a partner is an objective problem that cannot be solved for the time being.

For those who did not want to stay on the island, Xu Wen knew that it was not because they were pretentious.

This feeling is really uncomfortable.

Their lives are highly repetitive every day, and they live in a place as big as a palm all day long. The more extroverted they are and like running around to wash away people, the more uncomfortable they will be here.

It feels like staying at home alone and not being allowed to go out. I feel very fresh for a day or two, and I can tolerate it for a week. After a long time, people will feel extremely depressed. Sometimes they will feel so depressed that they feel blocked in their heart, and they will be irritable for no reason.

They may not be afraid of enemies or death, but it may be difficult for them to accept this feeling.

Another thing that gives way to the expedition and Shi Lei, and even Song Xueqin or the military department is that the people on the island want to leave, but the people on the land do not want to come.

Of course, everything follows orders.

If people are forced to come, they will surely come, and if they are not allowed to leave, no one will leave the island.

But coercion cannot solve the fundamental problem.

Xu Wen thought for a while and asked Lu Yuanzheng: "When we build the island, can we call on some young lesbians to come to the island? Or mobilize some female soldiers?"

"In this case, if everyone settles here, will it solve the personal problems of some soldiers?"

Lu Yuanzheng smiled bitterly: "How can there be so many lesbians with high consciousness like you? Besides, reclamation, land reclamation, land reclamation and farming are all strenuous jobs that are not suitable for lesbians.

If some female soldiers are transferred, it is theoretically possible. But if a male and female soldier become partners and get married, then they have to have children, right? Who will take care of the child? "

"Maybe we can bring the elderly at home?"

"It's easier said than done. All the old people who can work are earning work points at home! Those who can't work will have to take care of the old people instead, right? That would distract the soldiers' energy too much. The most important thing is, if their children also What should I do if I become a Dongsheng?"

Xu Wen stopped talking.

Dongsheng's parents, twin martyrs.

Everything has two sides.

Parents like this are judged by everyone to be heroes who sacrifice their lives.

But what about Dongsheng?

Xu Wen thought for a while and then said: "How about arranging more activities? Let everyone's spiritual life be enriched. Maybe it will be better?"

"Spiritual life?"

"That's right! For example, we can build a library on the island? Show movies on time every week? Buy some volleyball and basketball, and play a table tennis table. This way everyone will have something to do even if we don't need to increase the amount of training."

Lu Yuanzheng nodded: "It's not impossible. However, my wife, I think this may not be very effective."

The fundamental problem has not been solved.

"That's true." Xu Wen frowned, thinking deeply.

The biggest reason why I want to leave the island is that I can't meet the social needs.

Whether it's finding a partner or meeting family, it's extremely difficult.

The difference between the land and the island is not only the material difference, but also the lack of fireworks and other inconveniences.

There are no ordinary people here, and there are no dazzling shopping malls and supermarkets.

Like Lu Yuanzheng, his personal daily consumption is either cigarettes or alcohol.

It's hard to buy a cigarette on the island!

Xu Wen once saw a soldier returning from vacation with a large woven bag filled with tobacco and alcohol.

Not only for personal use, but also for comrades-in-arms.

Also, although the meals in the cooking class are carefully prepared, they are not the same every day. That's just every day, it still has to be repeated on a weekly basis at most.

In addition, it is difficult to reconcile the opinions.

Some people like this dish and some people like that dish.

Maybe there just isn't a favorite dish in a particular meal.

After working hard all day, it turns out that even the food is not what I like to eat, and it is difficult to buy something I like to eat.

It's a small thing that doesn't hurt or itch when you hear it, but over time it can become very frustrating.

Xu Wen thought it would be nice if there were supermarkets and restaurants on the island.

The supermarket is a little easier to get, and it can last for a while if you go to the shore to wholesale a shipment of goods.

But restaurants and stuff are hard to come by.

Ingredients are not readily available.

Xu Wen was concentrating on how to solve these problems. He didn't notice that the big hand pressing on her shoulder and neck had slowly moved its position.

It went down her spine and stopped at her waist.

With his thumb and index finger spread wide apart, he made a gesture on her waist, followed by a voice: "It's so thin!"

Xu Wen didn't react for a moment and asked: "What's so detailed?"

Lu Yuanzheng chuckled lightly and did not answer.

He turned his palms into fingers and continued down the spine.

Further down is...

Xu asked and wanted to sit up and get out of his big palm, but was held down by Lu Yuanzheng.

"Lu Yuanzheng!" Xu Wen was embarrassed and annoyed.

"Here you are!" Lu Yuanzheng's hoarse voice contained a hint of a chuckle, and then he covered her from behind.

One hand was retracted, placed on her raised arm, passed through her side, and held the big hand inwards.

Xu Wen hurriedly lay down, but in doing so he suppressed Lu Yuanzheng's hand underneath him.

Lu Yuanzheng laughed out loud, and his voice became more and more serious: "In such a hurry?"

Chapter 75

Xu Wen: "..."

She shrugged her shoulders back and supported the expedition. She ordered him with a certain amount of coquettishness and a certain amount of shame: "Take your hands away!"

"You pressed her so firmly..." Lu Yuanzheng moved his fingers upward as if to prove how well his hand was pressed by her.

Xu Wen's face turned redder.

She is not him, she does not have a strong chest.

In fact, it was as soft as dough, separated only by a thin layer of pajamas, and was squeezed into various shapes by his fingers.

Xu Wen became anxious and turned over.

In this way, he was face to face with Lu Yuanzheng, pressing his arms behind his back.

"Like the front view?" Lu Yuanzheng raised his eyebrows, looking like he was ready to discuss things, "That's okay."

While speaking, the hand behind her back reached down and reached through the hem of her clothes.

Xu Wen's retort turned into an exclamation.

Before Lu Yuanzheng's kiss fell, he only had time to say: "Turn off the lights!"

In the morning, Xu Wen was woken up by Dongsheng.

She also had to give lessons to soldiers and children.

Xu Wen sat up. There was still some discomfort between his waist and legs. He cursed Lu Yuanzheng in a low voice. After putting on his clothes and washing up, he took Dongsheng to the camp.

In the camp on the mountain, there is a particularly large house that serves as an auditorium. It is usually used for group meetings, and it can also be regarded as Xu Wen's new classroom.

The soldiers had been waiting for a long time, and the children were arriving one after another.

What surprised Xu Wen was that Wang Ying was also there.

She was taking an open class, so she didn't say anything even if she was a little confused.

Xu Wen thought Wang Ying came to see him specially, but he didn't expect Wang Ying to leave with the soldiers after class.

She raised her eyebrows, unable to guess what Wang Ying was singing.

Even if Wang Ying fails, it does not mean that her cultural level does not require her to attend such kindergarten courses.

Confused, Xu Wen packed up the teaching materials and led Dongsheng out of the classroom.

I happened to meet Lu Yuanzheng and Shi Lei.

Seeing Xu Wen, Shi Lei seemed to have seen a savior. He strode forward and said with great excitement: "Sister-in-law, you are so powerful, can you think of a way to find a partner for us soldiers?"

Xu asked: "..."

"Fuck!" Lu Yuanzheng laughed and scolded, "Are you crazy? My wife is not a matchmaker! Besides, she is on this island herself. Where can you ask her to turn into a lesbian for you and have a blind date?"

Shi Lei was about to cry, "If it wasn't difficult, would I beg my sister-in-law? So many veterans are leaving, but the recruits are unwilling to go to the island. If this continues, let alone developing the island, our battalion will have fewer and fewer people. "

Xu Wen wondered: "How is it possible? Don't they arrange for someone to come over every year when new recruits join the army?"

An iron camp and flowing soldiers.

This is not something I say casually. Every year, veterans retire and new recruits take over.

"That's what I said! But now we talk about democracy in everything. Generally, people sign up for organizations based on the number of retired veterans on the islands or the number of vacancies on the islands. The comrades in charge of personnel transfer in the Organization Department first issue a comrade call to everyone in each unit. Sign up voluntarily. Of course, some places will be reserved for new recruits.

However, at present, few people are willing to go to the island. Everyone calls this Monk Island! "

Shi Lei sighed again: "We really can't recruit enough people! It can definitely be adjusted. Everyone must obey the assignment." He scratched his head, "But, if it really comes to this point, it won't be good."

Xu Wen understood.

As the saying goes, a tough melon is not sweet.

It's not just about feelings. The same goes for careers.

After all, being a soldier is a profession.

This matter is different from the battlefield. It is true that no one can retreat on the battlefield.

They are all comrades worthy of their lives.

In this kind of permanent job, everyone still has the right to choose.

Morijima is one of the positions in the company.

If everyone in a company rejects this position and needs the leader to forcefully order someone to guard the island, then everyone will hate this position even more.

If you are not satisfied with your work in the company, you can resign and change jobs.

It's not as good as working. If things don't go well at work, you can still go home. When you're unhappy, you can meet up with your best friends to drink with you. If it doesn't work, you can still go home to complain to your parents and hug your wife and children.

There is nothing on the island, no family, no friends, no enemies to vent your anger on.

The only thing to do is to retire.

In fact, it has the same meaning as resigning.

But for something that Shi Lei and the others couldn't figure out, Xu Wen, a layman, had no idea. He could only promise: "I'll try my best to think of a solution."

On a cloudy day, the sun is not so poisonous, and the seaside is actually not that hot.

When Sister-in-law Li arrived at the beach, Xu Wen was already there.

She and Dongsheng were lying on the bamboo chairs under the sun umbrella, each holding a glass of drink with ice cubes in it.

Xu Wen is milk tea, and Dong Sheng is watermelon juice.

Sister-in-law Li sometimes felt that Xu Wen's behavior was particularly puzzling.

It was said that Xu Wen could not bear hardships and hardships. She could give up her wonderful university life, leave a city as big as Beijing and follow the road expedition to the island, live in a tent and sleep in a damp wooden house.

A woman's family spends all day tinkering with heavy metal objects.

Let's just say Xu Wen can endure hardships and hardships! She enjoys it more than anyone else.

Look now, mother and son are lying on bamboo chairs while enjoying the sea breeze, drinking ice-cold drinks.

Just like a rich lady from a rich family.

Not only that, everyone on the island couldn't find a second wooden house.

Everyone who saw it said it felt comfortable.

What a conflicted girl? !

Sister-in-law Li smiled and sat down on the adjacent chair one meter away from Xu Wen.

"Sister-in-law Li, here you come!" Xu Wen raised his foot and touched Dongsheng.

Dongsheng sat up, took another enamel cup with a layer of cold water droplets on the outside from the small table between him and Xu Wen, and handed it to Aunt Li, "Aunt Li, I'll give you some juice!"

Sister-in-law Li took it, thanked her, and took a sip.

Don't say it! On such a hot day, it is really comforting to take a sip of sweet and cold watermelon juice.

Sister-in-law Li followed Xu Wen's example, lying on the bamboo chair and looking at the sea, "Don't tell me, it's very comfortable. Why did you call me here and you can't talk about it at home?"

"This scenery is great! However, it's a pity that many soldiers don't think so." Xu Wen sighed.

Sister-in-law Li can understand the soldiers better: "It's not bad for them. They are humans, not gods. Let them go to the battlefield without fear of death. There is no hope here to defend the island. Each of them is still a little unwilling at such a young age. Either do it immediately. To make great achievements and honor one's ancestors, one can either make money to support the family, and have a wife and children. I don't touch both ends of the island here. It's still fresh when I first come here, but after a long time, I feel depressed."

"What about you?" Xu Wen looked sideways at Sister-in-law Li, "What are your plans?"

Sister-in-law Li shook her head: "I haven't thought about it yet. I used to think about settling down on this island for the rest of my life. But what should I do with my child? We don't have a school here, so we have to let our child study, right? Can he become a talent? It's his business, and it's my business whether I can provide it to him.

Originally, I wanted to stay here to accompany Lao Lu. But I saw those young guys in the experts a while ago, and I thought that in the future my children would be like those of others, so I had to close my eyes and go see Lao Lu.

Besides, Lao Lu is gone and we should receive pensions on time. But I still feel embarrassed to be here eating and drinking from the troops.

I have also been thinking about leaving the island these days. "

Sister-in-law Li sighed: "I just haven't decided yet, where can I go after we get ashore?"

Xu Wen put the enamel jar back on the small table and sat up: "Sister-in-law Li, I came to you today just to discuss it with you. I hope you can stay on the island."

"Ah? I can't help you much by staying here." At least for the time being, I can only wash clothes for everyone.

Moreover, her man was gone and she was occupying the family cabin to eat and drink, which would inevitably make her feel embarrassed after a long time.

Before going to the island, he said he would let her become a resident here, but it looks like it will be good for people to live on the island in three to five years.

It's not okay for her to eat and drink for free for so long.

The troops would definitely not attack her, but she didn't have the face to do so.

"Who said that? Am I here to ask for your help?" Xu Wen said with a smile, "Sister-in-law Li, let's open a canteen on the island together?"

Sister-in-law Li was stunned for a moment and shook her head like a rattle: "No! No! Is there someone who opens a canteen on the island? Is this okay? No one is allowed to do business."

"This will definitely not be allowed on land. But, there is always something special to do, right? Sister-in-law, you also know that sometimes the cooking class cannot guarantee that everyone will like to eat, so those who don't like to eat will have to go hungry. Belly. Although the army will also distribute labor protection supplies, there are always some daily necessities that you need to buy yourself, right?

Apart from anything else, you must have tobacco and alcohol, right? You also know that it is particularly inconvenient for them to leave the island. If someone opens a canteen, wouldn't it be much more convenient for everyone? I personally think you are the most suitable. I suggest you don't move away, but build a larger wooden house between the wooden house and the camp area. You and your children can live in the second floor and sell goods on the first floor. This way you can earn more and have something to do. How about it? "

Sister-in-law Li was very moved when she heard this, but she still had some concerns, "Ask me, it's not that I'm ignorant! I still can't get my children to go to school. Another thing is, this person's business is illegal! Is it possible?"

"Don't worry about your children going to school. As long as I'm here, I won't let your children miss school. Even if it's just for Dongsheng, Lu Yuanzheng and I have to take care of the school, right? Your child is about the same age as Dongsheng. I'm still in elementary school for two years, so don't worry. As for whether it's legal or not, as long as you agree, I'll discuss it with Lu Yuanzheng and see if he can apply to the organization for special treatment?"

Sister-in-law Li thought for a while and nodded: "That's okay! If it can really be done, then I would be very grateful to you. Alas! You don't know that I have been so worried that I couldn't sleep all night for the past two days. Let's go! I can't bear to grow old. Lu, don't leave! I'm sorry for the child, and I'm too embarrassed to stay here. I'm also thinking that if there's no more work for me to do after the New Year, I'll take the child and leave the island."

"How come there is no work? Not to mention you, other sisters-in-law will definitely have something to do as long as they are willing to work!"

"That's great!" Sister-in-law Li's eyes lit up, "We were talking about this when we were chatting there yesterday.

Is this person? Sometimes I owe a lot. I always feel tired when I'm busy, and I wish I could sleep for three days and three nights when I'm not busy anymore. This really gives me the opportunity to sleep in every day, and I feel uneasy. I can't tell you what it feels like, it's so uncomfortable. The sisters all thought about opening up a wasteland to farm. It is not difficult to open up wasteland, but it is difficult to process the food grown.

Takeout? Three melons and two dates are not enough for the journey. Send it to the island? People have the discipline not to take advantage of the masses. Sell ​​it to the island? Everyone is farming land on this island for free and making money from the army, so they can't be so thick-skinned.

It would be great if you could lead everyone to do something. We don't seek to make any money, just do something and don't be idle! "

Xu Wenxiao: "Then tell the other sisters-in-law that this matter will be taken care of by me. As long as everyone doesn't find me annoying when the time comes!"

"How can you not! We have been together for such a long time, who doesn't know who? That Wang Ying is the most special. Speaking of her, there seems to be something wrong with her recently." Sister-in-law Li frowned, a little puzzled, "It used to be good with that She is like a fighting hen, always holding her neck straight out, eager to peck anyone she sees. I don't know what has happened to her these past two days, her head is drooping as if she has been defeated.

In the past, when I saw someone ten meters away, I would write "get out of my way" on my face. But these two days, I have turned around and let everyone go. Today I saw something even scarier. "

As if she was about to tell a big secret, Sister-in-law Li sat up straight and looked around, then approached Xu and asked, "On my way here, I actually saw Wang Ying washing clothes for Squad Leader Zhao!"

Xu Wen was startled for a moment, and then he couldn't laugh or cry: "It's just a wash, so it's not scary, right?"

Sister-in-law Li shook her head: "This is considered normal for other sisters-in-law." Sister-in-law Li glanced at Xu Wen, hesitated, and added, "Even for you, it's normal."

Xu asked: "..."

Since it's normal, why are you so reluctant?

Fine! Most of their clothes were washed by Lu Yuanzheng.

This is not because Xu Wen is pretentious, but because Xu Wen is not very good at washing clothes.

In my previous life, I mainly relied on high technology, such as increasingly advanced washing machines and laundry detergents that can remove stains with just a soak.

When she was in the Xu family in this life, she only had to wash her own clothes.

Zhu Meizhen washes the clothes of Xu Qiushi, Zhu Meizhen, grandma and Xu Qie.

Xu Wen and Sang Xiaoqing were washed by Sang Xiaoqing.

Xu Wen tried to wash clothes for the whole family, but only twice, and Zhu Meizhen no longer needed her.

For no other reason than she couldn't clean it.

There is not even washing powder in these days.

It is good to use soap. Many poor families will add some alkaline noodles to wash oily clothes. Cotton clothes in winter will be washed with starch, and other times they will be washed hard.

Put it on a washboard and rub it, or use a special laundry board to spread it on a stone and pound it.

Materials are scarcer on the island than on land, and washing clothes is also very primitive.

Xu Wen's own clothes were not very dirty and she could wash them clean, but it wouldn't work if she added Lu Yuanzheng's and Dongsheng's clothes.

A half-grown child born in winter wanders around all day long and often comes back covered in mud.

Ordinary mud can clean it, but if it is contaminated with the juice of some plants, or if food is dropped and leaves ear marks on the clothes, Xu Wen is a little helpless.

Working on an expedition requires more clothes than living in winter.

At first, Xu Wen also wanted to be a good wife and mother and wash their clothes well.

But it can't be washed clean.

Lu Yuanzheng didn't say anything at first, and Dongsheng Xiao didn't care whether it was clean or not.

Later, when I returned home from an expedition, I happened to see Xu Wen washing clothes.

The strength with which Xu Wen rubbed his clothes and the ferocious expression on his face made him look like the murderer of his father.

Lu Yuanzheng was going to grab something and leave, but after looking at her for a while, he stopped, squatted in front of the big basin, held Xu Wen's hand, and spread her palm.

Xu Wen's originally fair palms were red, and the fingertips were soaked in water until they were wrinkled, but when he pinched them, they became hard and swollen. .

Lu Yuanzheng frowned, feeling distressed was inevitable, but when he lowered his eyes to look at the clothes she was washing, his expression was a little hard to describe.

After a long while, he said to Xu Wen: "Daughter-in-law, everyone has their own strengths and things that they can't do well no matter how hard they try. Otherwise, from now on, I should wash the clothes in our house!"

Xu Wen blinked and waited until Lu Yuanzheng was far away before he understood what he meant.

Do you dislike her for trying so hard but still not being able to clean her clothes?

Xu Wen puffed out his cheeks in disbelief at first, then smiled after a while.

What's wrong with just not being able to wash it clean?

As long as her man can clean it up.

Just like that, after Wang Ying, Xu Wen became the second sister-in-law who didn't have to do laundry.

However, the sisters-in-law who frequented each other all knew that Xu Wen was not being lazy on purpose.

So Sister-in-law Li didn't want to say anything about Xu Wen at the beginning, but only said half of it, fearing that Xu Wen would think too much and add another sentence.

Xu Wen automatically skipped the second half of the sentence and thought for a moment, "Maybe it's just because her conscience found that she was unworthy of Squad Leader Zhao?"

Sister-in-law Li shook her head, "That's red rain from the sky, it's a rare thing!"

Xu Wen said nothing.

Maybe, failing the exam is actually a good thing?

I came back extremely late from an expedition on the way to a group meeting.

Xu Wen, who wanted to wait to talk to him, didn't wait until he fell asleep.

In a daze, I felt like my side was sinking.

Xu Wen subconsciously rubbed his back and felt a chill all over his body. He suddenly sobered up a little and said vaguely: "Lu Yuanzheng?"

"Yes." Lu Yuanzheng had just finished taking a shower, and there was inevitably a chill on his body. He didn't want to disturb Xu Wen, so he moved closer to the bed, fearing that she would get cold.

Unexpectedly, Xu Wen seemed to notice that he was on the bed, so he rolled back and nestled into his arms. I woke up a little bit.

Lu Yuanzheng hesitated for a moment, then raised his hand and patted Xu Wen's back twice, "Go to sleep! It's still early."

Xu Wen shook his head and yawned.

She was pretending to be worried, so she didn't sleep well to begin with, and this torment made her a little more awake. He rubbed his eyes and sat up, "What time is it? Why did you just come back?"

"It's past one in the morning. The meeting took a long time. Don't wait for me like this next time. I'm so tired."

"I'm not worried if you don't come back. Besides, I also have something to tell you."

Seeing that Xu Wen had woken up, Lu Yuanzheng simply sat up and asked her, "What's the matter?"

"Aren't you and Instructor Shi recently worried about how to improve the welfare of soldiers? I have some ideas."

Lu Yuanzheng nodded, "Yes! We held a meeting today just for this issue. The discharge rate on the islands this year is too high. The regiment headquarters is also worried about this. We have thought of a few proposals and submitted them, but we don't know if they can be passed. ."

"What are you talking about? Is this something you can ask?"

Lu Yuanzheng nodded, "It's nothing. I just want to get more subsidies for the soldiers guarding the island. After all, under the military uniform, they are just ordinary sons, husbands, and fathers. In addition to defending their home and country, they also have to support their families. So we have a meeting Everyone thinks that the soldiers guarding the island should be given some subsidies in addition to their allowance. They can't take care of their families and can't see their families, so they have to make their families' lives easier, right?

I also applied for military benefits. Call on more military wives to take their children to the island. I was wondering if I could give some subsidies to military wives to make them more motivated to go to the island.

And build schools..."

Lu Yuanzheng pinched his brows as he spoke. Apart from the fact that additional subsidies are easy to achieve, other things are still difficult to do.

He sighed softly and asked Xu Wen, "What have you come up with?"

"I want to make this place look like on the mainland." Xu Wen said.

"What's the meaning?"

"I just want to find a way to make this place like the land. What's more popular than us on the land is the popularity, prosperity, and convenience. Popularity! I don't care, you have to find a way to do this. As you just said, give it to the soldiers Whether you apply for subsidies or give subsidies to your sisters-in-law. These are what your unit has to solve. I just have a few ideas to make the lives of the soldiers a little more convenient.

The first one is to open a canteen. I talked about this with Mrs. Li this afternoon, and she was very willing. You know, Sister-in-law Li has a very special feeling for this island, and she will definitely not want to leave if she can. But if I stay here all the time, I can only help you wash your clothes and so on. Sister-in-law Li will feel embarrassed. But opening a canteen will facilitate the soldiers' daily needs and also bring some income to Mrs. Li. After all, pensions are limited. "

"This is a good thing. I support it," Lu Yuanzheng said.

Xu Wen sighed: "Your support alone won't do it. You also know that self-employment is not allowed now. I know that everyone on the island doesn't care, but if someone accidentally stabs her in the future, I'm afraid that not only Sister-in-law Li will be unlucky, but you will also be in trouble." Implicated."

Lu Yuanzheng touched the tip of his tongue to the roof of his mouth, "This is indeed a bit troublesome."

Sister-in-law Li's canteen finally opened successfully.

Shi Lei reported this matter to the regiment, and the regiment also thought it was a good idea and reported it.

The final opinion given by the superiors is that this is a good idea that can be implemented island-wide, but not on an individual basis.

The canteen is built and purchased by the camp and sold to the soldiers at a low price. However, you can ask the sister-in-law of the army to take care of the canteen and pay the salary.

Sister-in-law Li was relieved when she heard this result and happily agreed to the canteen.

Sister-in-law Li is literate and can do simple arithmetic.

The agency uniformly delivered the first batch of goods to the island.

Most of them are for daily food and clothing.

For example, the most hungry instant noodles, biscuits and the like.

Soap and soap for washing clothes and shoes.

Xu Wen also went to the city with Sister-in-law Li to buy some food and fun that were not available on the island.

On the day the canteen opened, the island was filled with cheers.

Especially the new recruits, who swarmed into the canteen, as happy as children.

Children are happier.

Dongsheng and the others walked around the canteen, touching here and there, and they were so excited.

Xu Wen gave Dongsheng 50 cents and asked him to buy the food he liked.

But this time, if you want to buy something with pocket money in the future, you have to rely on your own labor to get paid.

Such as washing dishes, sweeping the floor, washing your own clothes, etc.

In the past, the people on the island were a bit too Buddhist. Of course, it was also forced by the environment. Money on the island was almost like waste paper.

The soldiers from poor families were lucky enough to save their allowances and send them home to supplement their families.

But there are still some officers and soldiers whose families are very well off, and this allowance is not as much as their pocket money at home.

Their biggest hope as soldiers is to go to the battlefield and kill the enemy to protect their homes and country.

But now the general environment is peaceful. Even on the island, there are no wars, just daily hard work.

Because of this, many people quickly file discharge reports as soon as they can retire.

Now that money is circulating again, they have found some motivation.

The concession stand is just the beginning.

Xu Wen thought that another restaurant could be opened on the island.

If you open a restaurant and you have to be self-employed, there is no good solution this time.

The army has a cooking class to eat, so there is no need to open a restaurant.

Xu Wen gave Mrs. Li some advice.

The soldiers are usually busy and have no time to come to her place to eat, but on weekends, Aunt Li can give two dishes to anyone who comes to buy wine.

Of course, you can't give it away for free, you have to charge some amount for food.

Sister-in-law Li clapped her hands: "You college students have such brilliant minds! Why can't I come up with such a good idea? However, there are still two problems.

My canteen is so busy on weekends that I can't spare any time to cook for them? I have to go out to buy groceries again, and I need to keep an eye on each time I come and go.

Xu Wenxiao: "Can you ask other sisters-in-law to help? I heard that Squad Leader Liu's sister-in-law cooks very delicious food?"

Sister-in-law Li stamped her foot: "That's right! The food she cooks is so delicious! This is just right, everyone has something to do."

Xu Wen nodded: "It will get better and better." She drew a circle around the canteen with her hand: "This will be a bustling commercial street in the future. We will have everything we have on land."

The wind will blow next year!

Once the spring breeze of reform begins to blow, Rainbow Island will eventually prosper.

However, before it becomes prosperous, we have to find a way to make everyone like this island.

Chapter 76

"Mama, what is a surfboard?" Dongsheng squatted beside Xu Wen curiously, watching her busy while helping her.

"It's a board that can be used for surfing on the sea!" Xu Wen replied. It wasn't that she was perfunctory, but she just felt that this practice could bring out true knowledge. "I'll finish the surfboard later. Let's try it together?"

"Okay! Okay!" Dongsheng happily clapped his hands and ran around in circles.

The tutorial for making a surfboard still comes from the magic mirror.

Xu Wen drew a line on the foam board, put the pencil behind his ear, pointed to one of the tools prepared in advance and told Dongsheng: "Bring that hand saw over for me, be careful not to cut your hand."

Dongsheng agreed, ran over and took it and handed it to Xu Wen.

Xu Wen carefully held the saw and cut along the drawing line, then polished and trimmed the edges.

Just polish the edges of the foam board to what you want, usually rounder.

After a series of processes such as wrapping it with glass cloth, applying resin, polishing and trimming, installing the helm seat and polishing, a not-so-perfect simple surfboard is completed.

Once it is fresh and once familiar, when making the first surfboard, the efficiency is obviously much higher.

It took Xu Wen a whole day to make a total of two large surfboards and one small surfboard.

To be precise, the last two surfboards were made by Lu Yuanzheng.

After the meeting on Saturday morning it was time to rest.

On Saturdays, Xu Wen didn't have to go to school and would often make breakfast at home, while Lu Yuanzheng habitually went back to the cabin for dinner after meetings.

As a result, halfway through, I saw Dongsheng carrying his belongings to the cafeteria to get some food.

Lu Yuanzheng stopped Dongsheng in confusion: "Why are you here to get food?"

Xu Wen said that eating in the cafeteria did not feel like home, so she would cook herself if she could.

What are you busy with this early in the morning?

"Mama is making surfboards and has no time to cook, so let me go to the cafeteria and cook some."

"What is a surfboard?"

"It's a board that can be used to surf the ocean."

Lu Yuanzheng: "..."

It's almost as if you didn't explain it.

I'll probably have to go back and ask Xu Wen.

"Dad, why don't you go get some food? I want to go home and help Mom make a surfboard." Dongsheng raised both hands, a rice bowl in each hand.

"You go get food, and I'll go home and help Mom." Lu Yuanzheng shook his head.

Dongsheng pouted.

"This is a job assigned to you by your Mom, and not assigned to me by your Mom. Besides, I think I can help Mom more than you, what do you think?"

"Okay!" Dongsheng was convinced and suddenly accelerated and ran forward, "Then you are ready and waiting for me to go with you."

"Okay!" Lu Yuanzheng agreed without any sincerity.

Either I don't want to take Dongsheng with me, or I think I might not be able to finish the surfboard in a while.

Otherwise, Xu Wen wouldn't be able to work so hard early in the morning that he wouldn't even have time to cook.

As soon as they arrived at the wooden house, they saw Xu Wen playing around in the yard.

Lu Yuanzheng stood at the door and knocked on the doorpost, "Mrs. Lu, do you need my help?"

Xu Wen raised his head and glanced at him, then took off his gloves to him without saying a word, "Come on!"

Lu Yuanzheng raised his eyebrows, took the gloves and put them on his hands, "So rude?"

"Why should I be polite when you call me Mrs. Lu?" Xu Wen wiped the sweat from his forehead and told Lu Yuanzheng the next steps one by one.

Lu Yuanzheng had a very good memory. After listening to it once, he picked up the board that Xu Wen had made and looked at it before starting to take action.

"Experts will know if it's there as soon as they take action!" Xu Wen praised.

She had been carefully weighing every step she took for a long time.

Lu Yuanzheng took the tool and started using it quickly and efficiently.

Xu Wen looked at his watch. He was also a novice. Lu Yuanzheng's speed was twice as fast as hers, and his quality was also twice as high.

Lu Yuanzheng kept moving his hands and asked her: "Why do you get such a board? Dongsheng said this is called a surfboard?"

"Yeah." Xu Wen nodded, "It's a surfboard in the literal sense, for playing on the waves. It also needs to be a relatively big wave, about one meter high."

Xu Wen stood aside and posed in a surfing pose, explaining the gameplay and requirements to Lu Yuanzheng.

"It sounds interesting."

"Yes. So while you're resting, I want you to try it out. If the board is okay, we'll have a surfboard competition."

"Um?"

"Literally you have a surfboard contest."

Lu Yuanzheng said nothing and listened quietly.

"Look, there are too few entertainment projects on our island. Then you can't say that in order to prevent the soldiers from having no energy to cause trouble, you have to train to death every day. You have to give people something to look forward to, right? On rest days like this, we can hold Some activities. Such as surfing, beach volleyball, etc.

Since it is a game, there are winners and losers, and there are rewards for winners.

For example, like in a sports meeting, one, one, three, and three students can be divided into groups and given rewards. My advice is to reward points for being practical.

In other words, two classes and two companies can compete. They can discuss the rewards and punishments for winning or losing on their own, or they can let the officials, namely you cadres, designate them.

For example, if one class competes with another, it can be agreed that the losing class will give the winning class a week's worth of water. "

Lu Yuanzheng thought carefully before speaking: "It's a good idea, but not everyone may be willing to participate. If it is forced, it will not be a rest."

"There is no need to force it! This surfing is originally a sport suitable for young people. It is quite exciting. You guys are very good swimmers and are not afraid of water or waves. You will definitely have a good time.

If you don't like it, you can play other projects.

I have asked several other sisters-in-law to help make the net, and when it is finished, we can play beach volleyball.

For those who really don't want to move around, they can play chess or cards.

This will not only enrich your spare time life, but also make everyone happy.

When people are happy, they are less depressed. "

"Then you mean, let me experiment first today?"

"right!"

"Are you responsible for teaching me?"

Xu Wen blinked, "I'm responsible for teaching you orally."

She had played a few times abroad, but her level was very amateurish.

Besides, the equipment levels are completely different.

In order to become a qualified teacher, Xu Wen asked Magic Mirror again how to play surfboard.

Dongsheng came back from cooking. The family of three had eaten. Xu Wen cut a plate of fruit and sat on a bamboo chair under the sun umbrella to eat while watching the road. Yuanzheng and his son were busy at work.

Dongsheng was still responsible for helping Lu Yuanzheng, handing him the planer, the saw, and the scissors.

Lu Yuanzheng lowered his head to work, sweat rolled down his forehead and dripped.

Xu Wen lowered his head to look at the iced fruit in his hand. Feeling a little embarrassed, he stood up and took the towel on the armrest to wipe off Lu Yuanzheng's sweat. He put the towel around his neck and gave him a piece of fruit. he.

Lu Yuanzheng bit off the fruit on his fork and asked her vaguely: "Finally, your conscience is discovered?"

Xu Wen rolled his eyes, "This is your job scope. I'm helping you! You should thank me."

Lu Yuanzheng smiled, his eyes moved down from her face, along her concave and convex curves, focusing on her waist and abdomen, and said with unclear meaning: "Well, I will thank you when I come back tonight!"

Xu Wen kicked him with his toe, "Dongsheng is here! Don't be immoral!"

Lu Yuanzheng looked innocent: "You said you would do me a favor and let me thank you. Why am I not serious?"

Xu asked: "..."

Dongsheng, who was named, looked up and saw Xu Wen encircling the road to search for fruits, and took the initiative to ask for some: "Mom, I want it too."

After saying that, he opened his little mouth and waited for feeding.

Xu Wen put a piece of mango into Dongsheng's mouth, and then put a piece of pineapple into Lu Yuanzheng's mouth.

The pineapple was a bit sour. Lu Yuanzheng frowned and looked up when he saw Xu Wen's differential treatment, and knew that she did it on purpose.

He chuckled, lowered his head and continued working.

Lu Yuanzheng had strong hands-on power and good speed. By lunch time, the board was basically finished.

Basically because of Xu. Supervisor. asked and made a new request.

She said it would look better with pictures on the board.

Xu Wen knew that Lu Yuanzheng could draw, but he had never seen him.

I want to take a chance to see it.

The nickname of your noble master is not for nothing. What young master and young lady from a wealthy family don't have some talents?

When it comes to music, chess, calligraphy and painting, it is said that Lu Yuanzheng only knows how to play the piano.

The Lu family's conditions are not good and they cannot afford to buy musical instruments.

Lu Yuanzheng's specialty is of course ink painting.

Three boards, three different paintings.

Originally, Lu Yuanzheng wanted to draw figures, such as drawing Xu Wen on his board.

Xu Wen disagreed, saying that it was stepping on the soles of feet and it was inappropriate to paint a face.

Lu Yuanzheng painted two scenes.

Xu Wen doesn't know how to draw. Maybe it's because Lu Yuanzheng is really capable or maybe she's looking at him through a filter. Anyway, she just thinks his paintings are good-looking.

I guess that if Lu Yuanzheng painted an old man Ding, Xu Wen would also think it looked good.

Dongsheng drew the board himself, and he drew an old man Ding.

After the painting was completed, the family of three took a nap.

After I woke up, the ink I drew had dried, and the sun was setting in the west and it was no longer so poisonous.

The family of three put on their swimsuits and headed to the beach.

On the day off, there were many soldiers and children playing at the beach.

When they saw a family of three walking over carrying a large board with two pointed ends, they all poked their heads in the air.

The whole island knows that there must be interesting things happening wherever Xu Wen hangs out.

Xu Wen explained to Lu Yuanzheng how to play surfboard while walking.

Dongsheng was also listening, so Xu Wen tried to be as detailed and easy-to-understand as possible.

There are no sea motor speedboats on the island to bring speed, so you have to swim to a place with waves as a starting point, or simply paddle across it with your hands on a floating board.

Everyone gathered around and watched curiously as a family of three went into the sea.

Lu Yuanzheng swam directly with his board. Dongsheng followed Xu Wen's example and knelt on the surfboard, using his hands as paddles and using the board as a boat to paddle to high waves.

When a wave hits your skateboard, you need to find a way to stand up, keep your board on top of the wave, and glide quickly with the wave.

Standing does not mean standing upright. The body is slightly bent, the knees are slightly bent, the legs are in front and back, one leg is responsible for balance, and the other leg controls the board.

easy to say, hard to do.

Especially Dongsheng, who is impulsive and is always in a hurry to stand up. He has poor balance and falls into the water several times.

He was good at water and had a life jacket on him, so that was nothing.

Xu Wen was someone who had practiced it anyway, so he stood up first.

"Wow! Sister-in-law is so handsome!"

"Is it appropriate to use handsome?"

"Then how would you describe your sister-in-law?"

"Just... very handsome."

"Pooh!"

"What are you doing?" Some sisters-in-law couldn't understand, "Looking for sex?"

"It looks like you were playing at sea, right?"

Some of the Bing brothers who have seen the world explained to everyone: "That's called surfing!"

People don't know why, and whether they understand it or not doesn't prevent them from watching it with gusto.

Lu Yuanzheng's motor skills were obviously better than Xu Wen's. He figured out the trick after only two attempts. He stood firmly on the board and drifted through one big wave after another.

The crowd standing on the beach watching from a distance, just looking at this scene, felt that Lu Yuanzheng was like riding a sea beast floating on the sea, full of masculinity, and really handsome.

His movements are crisp and his posture is graceful.

After standing up once, Teacher Xu fell down several times and drank a few sips of water.

On the contrary, the little Dongsheng gradually found the feeling and followed the waves in a decent manner.

Children who have grown up by the sea since childhood are particularly close to the water.

Only Teacher Xu Wen learned swimming in the calm pool of the swimming pool, and surfing on the surfboard under the protection of the instructor, so that now in reality, he can't learn it as fast as the two students.

But this also aroused Xu Wen's unwillingness to admit defeat, and he stood up again holding his breath.

Cheers sounded from the shore.

But before the cheers ended, Xu Wen fell back into the sea.

Xu Wen puffed up his cheeks and spread his hands on the surfboard.

Lu Yuanzheng played for a while longer. Basically, he would not fall if he didn't want to. He stopped in front of Xu Wen and stretched out his hand to her, "Come, I will take you."

Just as Xu Wen stretched out his hand to him, he heard him add: "Teacher Xu."

Xu asked: "..."

He raised his hand and patted the back of his hand.

Who's the joke?

Lu Yuanzheng smiled lowly, with a high-spirited look on his face.

At that moment, Xu Wen felt as if he had been scratched by a cat.

She had never seen Lu Yuanzheng's heroic appearance on the battlefield, and it was even more impossible for her to go into battle with him to kill the enemy.

However, riding the wind and waves on a surfboard is equally cool!

Xu Wen saw the narrow scar on the side of his face from this angle.

It is obviously an existence that destroys the sense of beauty, but at this moment it has become a symbol of charm.

Represents the conquering wildness.

Xu Wen stretched out his hand again and was pulled onto the surfboard by Lu Yuanzheng.

Lu Yuanzheng told Dongsheng: "Send the board to the uncles on the shore and ask them who will come to play?"

Dongsheng hasn't had enough fun yet and is a little reluctant.

But when he saw the board was about to float away, he hurriedly chased after it.

That's Mom's board, you can't throw it away!

He couldn't play two pieces by himself, he could only give them to people on the shore.

The person who was the first to talk about surfing was the first to stand up, took the board and swam deep into the waves with Dongsheng.

Dongsheng, who had already graduated from school, seemed to be teaching him: "Uncle, do you know how to play? It's very simple. Look at me..."

As for Xu Wen and Lu Yuanzheng, they had drifted deeper.

When Lu Yuanzheng stood up and stabilized the board, Xu Wen was still kneeling on the front of the board.

He reached out his hand, grabbed her and carried her up.

The board shook and tilted to one side. Xu Wen screamed and fell down again. Close your eyes and hold your nose, waiting for you to fall into the water.

Who would have known that at this time the board would be pressed in the opposite direction and float steadily on the top of the wave.

Xu Wen heard the chuckle above his head and opened his eyes.

Overhead, Yuanzheng stretched out his hand to invite her again, "Are you coming again?"

Xu Wen shook his head, "I can't stand up anyway, so I'm fine like this."

Safety does not affect the performance of the road expedition.

Lu Yuanzheng nodded, "Okay! Then sit tight."

After saying that, the foot controlling the surfboard moved, and it rose and fell with the huge waves again.

The huge waves splashed Xu Wen's face with sea water.

Some of it fell into the mouth. It was salty and tasted bad.

But people are excited.

This is probably the charm of sports. When you conquer the waves, your heart is like the crest of the waves.

Xu Wen stretched his neck and leaned back, looking at Lu Yuanzheng upside down in an uncomfortable position.

Lu Yuanzheng happened to lower his head to look at her.

What Xu Wen saw from this angle was the sharp lines of Lu Yuanzheng's chin, the straight tip of his nose, and his eyes that were deeper than the ocean.

And seeing these deep eyes getting darker and darker, his Adam's apple rolled up and down, and his thin lips pursed.

His expression was very familiar to Xu Wen, it was a precursor to his emotions.

Xu asked:? ? ?

Why are you so hormonal after just surfing?

Xu Wen, who looked confused, had no idea how sexy and charming he looked on Lu Yuanzheng at this moment.

She knelt on the board and leaned back, her head folded back in an exaggerated arc. In this position, her figure wrapped in a close-fitting swimsuit became more and more prominent. Under the action of the huge waves, she shivered, making her People want to grab two handfuls.

Lu Yuanzheng's knees were slightly bent, and his body was almost half squatting. In this position, Xu Wen's face was almost between her legs, and her mouth was slightly open as if she was ready to pick him up.

Lu Yuanzheng coughed lightly, turned around, and raked his head: "There are so many people on the shore! Don't tease me!"

"Tease" is a word I learned from Xu Wen.

Youyi are close-fitting clothing, and your body will move when you are emotional, and the movement is obvious.

Xu Wen saw him raising the flag and sat upright, "Lu Yuanzheng, are you still a human being?"

Chapter 77

How could you still be distracted by thinking about this kind of thing at this time?

Lu Yuanzheng cried out: "If you hadn't acted in such a ecstatic manner, how could I have reacted?"

Is it her fault? Xu Wen snorted heavily, "Lu Yuanzheng, you can sleep alone tonight!"

Lu Yuanzheng: "..."

He decisively admitted his mistake: "Daughter-in-law, I was wrong! I would lose sleep without you."

Xu Wen rolled his eyes and didn't even believe the punctuation marks.

In order to build roads, they had to break stones from the mountains and transport them down, which was all manual labor.

Although Lu Yuanzheng is said to be a battalion commander, he has nothing to do on an island as big as his palm. He is not someone who can sit idle in an office and often goes to help.

After a tiring day, you put your head on the pillow and fall asleep, but you still have insomnia?

It doesn't exist, and I can't wake it up even if I call it.

You can't wake me up, but you will wake up if you blow the whistle.

Whether they are gathering or training, they rely on such a small iron whistle all day long. Every cadre from the squad leader upwards has one.

I drank a little during an expedition before, and I fell asleep due to exhaustion. I couldn't wake up.

But the people below came to him if they had something urgent.

Xu Wen also became anxious: "What should I do?"

The company commander silently took off the whistle from his neck and handed it to Xu Wen, "Sister-in-law, just blow it at him and he'll wake up."

Xu Wen glanced at the whistle in his hand suspiciously, not believing it so much.

She pinched his face just now without waking him up. How could a whistle wake him up?

Xu Wen went upstairs half-convinced and blew a whistle as soon as he entered the bedroom.

Lu Yuanzheng sat up after a while, his eyes clear, and the first thing he did was to pull out the wooden warehouse and load the gun.

The whole process takes no more than thirty seconds.

Xu Wen was dumbfounded.

She had never seen such an expedition.

Usually if he gets up early and normally, he won't react so much.

His is more like a stress response, or a conditioned reflex, of being forcibly awakened from deep sleep.

Lu Yuanzheng also reacted, collected the wooden warehouse again, wiped it on his face, blinked, "Did you scare me?"

Xu Wen nodded, "More or less. The Second Company Commander came to see you and said something happened."

Lu Yuanzheng comforted her while putting on his pants: "I'm sorry! It's become a habit."

He clasped his belt with one hand and pointed at the whistle in her hand: "This thing is an order for us."

When he went downstairs, Xu Wen gave him the whistle and asked him to return it to the company commander.

After the slight fear passed, I felt sad.

Most of the habits of the expedition go against people's normal physiological reactions.

Of course, it's not just Lu Yuanzheng, many warriors on this island have the same habit as him.

Even the second company commander who gave her the whistle was like this.

Lu Yuanzheng didn't know that Xu Wen recalled his "whistle conditioned reflex" because of his insomnia, and thought she was unhappy, so he tapped her on the shoulder, "Are you really angry?"

Xu Wen was woken up by his slap and shook his head, "As long as you are not afraid of embarrassment! Why should I be angry?"

There is something special about surfing on the sea in broad daylight and raising the national flag.

Lu Yuanzheng touched his nose, "Fortunately they can't see here."

Relying on his skill and courage, he took Xu Wen further to the sea to surf and experience greater excitement.

The Dongsheng duo closest to them were busy competing.

Besides, the waves are coming one after another, hitting your head and face, and you can't even see clearly.

Xu Wen didn't want to talk about such inappropriate topics anymore, so he asked him: "How does surfing feel?"

"It's quite exciting. In your words, it's quite relaxing."

When Xu Wen heard Lu Yuanzheng's affirmation, he turned around and gestured to him, showing a bright smile.

Lu Yuanzheng was startled for a moment, and then he also started to laugh. His white teeth, which contrasted sharply with his skin color, were particularly eye-catching.

So after the personal experience of Lu Yuanzheng, Dongsheng, and the first soldier who signed up to try, everyone agreed that Xu Wen's proposal was feasible.

Without saying a word, Shi Lei spent his own money to buy a bunch of prizes from the canteen and presented them to the camp headquarters: "Anyone who has the ability can win."

The prizes are there but the rules of the competition are not, and most importantly, there are no surfboards yet.

Shi Lei and Lu Yuanzheng went to inquire about it and found that there were either no surfboards on the market or they were expensive.

They want hundreds of surfboards, even if they have enough money to get tickets, good boards all require foreign exchange coupons, which is really difficult to get.

Especially since their profession is inherently sensitive.

So after discussion, the battalion headquarters would pay for the materials, and everyone would make them themselves when they came back.

Anyway, it's just for fun, and they're not really competing against professional competitions, so they're not that particular.

Shi Lei felt a little pained when he settled the accounts: "It's not cheap just to buy the raw materials!"

"Don't be afraid. When we finish playing, those people on the islands will definitely learn from it. If we make boards and sell them to them, we can still make money!"

Shi Lei: "..."

treacherous!

Then he thought about his words and said, "You and my sister-in-law are indeed a couple!"

Fortunately, self-employed people are not allowed to do business, otherwise he has reasonable suspicion that everyone's money will go into the pockets of these two couples.

"Thank you!" Lu Yuanzheng knew exactly what he meant, but he still thought he was praising himself and Xu Wen.

Shi Lei twitched his lips, signed his name and gave the purchase order to Lu Yuanzheng. Lu Yuanzheng also signed the document and handed it to the finance department.

So for the next week, everyone quarried stones and paved roads during the day and worked on crafts together at night.

On weekends, almost everyone has a surfboard.

Fresh competition rules are also released.

The competition is divided into individual competition and team competition.

Registration for the individual competition is voluntary, and the top three will receive prizes.

The rules of the competition are to see how many waves the contestant can surf within thirty minutes. There is only one chance. If the board falls, the player loses.

Then the contestants will be scored based on their start, turn, distance, etc., with a perfect score of ten.

The team competition is based on companies, and each company selects a group of people to compete. The rules of the competition are to accumulate team points based on the individual competition.

A single person's perfect score is ten points. After scoring one by one, the ten people's scores are added together to get the total score.

The company with the highest total score advances to the next round until the champion and runner-up are determined.

Of course, these are the official rules, and they have privately agreed on other rewards and punishments for winning and losing.

The judges are Xu Wen, Shi Lei, Lu Yuanzheng and several company commanders

Xu Wen represents the masses, and since she initiated this project, she has a seat at the judges' table.

In order to avoid accidents due to crowds at night and the large number of participants, the competition was scheduled for Sunday morning.

Saturday is left for everyone to practice for another day.

After breakfast, except for the personnel standing guard and in other security positions, everyone crowded around the beach, waiting to watch the surfing competition.

There are also people who are not participating in the competition, who are also holding surfboards, ready to wait for the competition to end and go into the water to try it.

As Xu Wen said, although surfing does not indicate that it is a game for young people, most of the people who like to play it are young people, or people who particularly like excitement.

Although other people did not participate, they were willing to come and have a look because they wanted to see something new.

After all, everyone is curious.

The first competition is the single match.

Surfing is a new way of playing for the officers and soldiers on the island. No one has enough experience and they are all laymen who have just entered the industry.

There were many people who signed up and they were divided into several groups, but the competition ended quickly.

Most people don't have the motor skills and balance like Lu Yuanzheng. It's said that the game lasted for thirty minutes, but very few actually lasted for thirty minutes, so the game quickly came to an end in chaos.

The first place is the young man who knows how to surf. His name is Guo Jianye.

Xu Wen approached Lu Yuanzheng in a low voice: "He is quite powerful! He also grew up by the sea?"

Lu Yuanzheng shook his head, "No, his family is from Beijing, and they live in a compound with guards. They are the third generation of Reds who are aiming for fame. Starting from his grandfather, all members of the family were soldiers, and they also set rules. Every generation in the family There must be someone who joins the army. In fact, with the current conditions of the Guo family, there is no need for this, but the old man doesn't care about the conditions of the family..."

Only half of Guo Jianye's father and brother died. Guo Jianye's second uncle, even so, the old man still insisted that one of Guo Jianye's cousins ​​must serve as a soldier.

Even the crying of the elder female family members can't change the old man's mind.

Three cousins ​​of Guo Jianye drew lots to see who would serve as a soldier, and he won the prize.

He didn't say anything. On the contrary, the adults in the family were reluctant to leave. Relying on their father's relationship, they planned to arrange a lighter residence for Guo Jianye.

The old man didn't know how he found out, so he got angry and directly threw him to Lu Yuanzheng's side.

This place is by the sea and separated from Beijing by a whole country. Their hands are not that long.

However, Lu Yuanzheng and the others are front-line combat troops, and they are prone to losing their lives.

Lu Yuanzheng said this with respect in his tone: "The merits earned by the old man alone are enough to protect his grandchildren. He doesn't want his grandchildren to forget that he made this decision. Moreover, Guo Jianye's father and uncle also made great achievements in war, including serving the country. Sacrificed."

Xu Wen admired: "The old man is really enlightened."

"Well, the old man's enlightenment is because he has witnessed blood and fire. He is afraid that his descendants will live in a peaceful era and fear that they will forget their roots due to the affluence of life." Lu Yuanzheng pointed to a box of instant noodles and was as excited as a seed. Guo Jianye, who won a grand prize, said, "Can you imagine that he is like this now, and he is also a young man at home with his aunt taking care of him?"

Xu Wen shook his head and said that he was the second fool from the village next door, which might be easier for others to believe.

His face was sunburned and only his teeth were white. He was grinning happily over a box of worthless instant noodles, which was a bit silly indeed.

Lu Yuanzheng looked at Guo Jianye and smiled, "He was really not like this when he first came here. He was fair and spoke very politely, and the people below always laughed at him."

Ernizi is not a good word, describing boys as effeminate.

Guo Jianye always blushed and argued, but with his family background, he was not one to say dirty words. Not only did he fail to win the argument, but he was always made angry and cried, which gave him even more reasons for others to laugh at him.

But a man! It's easy to get recognition, just show your strength.

"Don't look at him now like a dragon in the sea. He was a landlubber when he first came here. We are not like the coaches in your swimming pool waiting for you to adapt slowly. When fighting, no one will abide by the rules and want to survive. You have to push yourself to the best of your ability. The greatest kindness to recruits is to give them a tire before entering the water..."

Xu Wen interrupted Lu Yuanzheng and asked, "Why did you give them tires?" The tires were so heavy that they wouldn't fall off?

"It's not an outer tire, it's an inner tube. When inflated, it can be used as a swimming ring." Lu Yuanzheng explained, "The tires used on the wheels of the ox-drawn carts at home are divided into two layers. The inner ring is soft and has great buoyancy when inflated. Some of the vehicles in our army also use this type of tire. When we are marching and fighting, we don't dare to use vehicle inner tubes that have been repaired twice. It would be a waste to use them as swimming rings instead."

Xu Wen said, "I'm pretty good at recycling waste."

Xu Wen didn't know that the car tires she had seen only had one layer without an inner tube.

"It can't be helped." Lu Yuanzheng chuckled and continued, "Our method of teaching swimming is relatively rough. You can either swim for three kilometers with a swimming ring. If you don't dare to go into the water, we will have a boat to follow you and pull you away. Go to the middle and throw it directly into the sea. You have to swim whether you want to swim or not. As long as you don't drown, I won't care."

Xu asked: "..."

She clicked her tongue, "Isn't this bad?"

Too rough too.

"It's not good. Otherwise, you have two options: sit on the boat and be beaten to death, or fall into the sea and drown."

Xu Wen stopped talking.

Only after learning to swim can you have a third option, jump into the sea and escape.

People like Lu Yuanzheng may not have perfect swimming movements, so they will definitely not win any prizes in the Olympics, but when it comes to survival in the sea, even swimming champions are no match for them.

They can hold their breath for a long time, and at least the average holding level exceeds the human body's limit time announced by experts.

They can lurk near enemy ships silently without even making a splash.

It can also swim for several kilometers in huge wind and waves.

"I was his company commander when he joined the army, and I kicked him into the sea for the first time." Lu Yuanzheng said with emotion, "It's only been a few years? Now this kid is so awesome! The former landlubber is now swimming in the camp They can all be ranked."

Lu Yuanzheng thought of something, frowned and sighed: "What a pity! Such an outstanding soldier will retire this year."

"Ah? Why?"

Lu Yuanzheng spread his hands, "He is over 20 years old, and his family is urging him to go back to find his wife. Besides, the old man died last year, and the family no longer wants him to be here. They also want him to go back and take the college entrance examination."

"He doesn't want to stay either? Can't you also pass the military academy?"

"I used to think that I should have changed my mind now. As for the military academy..." Lu Yuanzheng also felt a little regretful, "He failed the exam twice."

It's not that Guo Jianye is not good at it, he is often exposed to battles and has no time to review.

"Why?" Xu asked, having changed his mind.

Lu Yuanzheng smiled bitterly: "Why else? Before, he went out to kill the enemy, and the more he fought, the braver he became. He saw his comrades die in front of his eyes, and he was determined to kill the enemy and take revenge! He has always done this. But until now, there is no one on this island every day. The war, the boring work day after day. Coupled with the calls from my family all day long, I was shaken! The college entrance examination has just resumed. With his family's ability, as long as Guo Jianye passes the exam, his future career will be worry-free. "

Xu Wen said nothing.

Very understandable.

Otherwise, Shi Lei wouldn't have such a headache.

Soldiers are also divided into compulsory soldiers and volunteers.

The compulsory military service is only for two years, and you can voluntarily retire when the time comes.

Volunteer soldiers are voluntary. After serving for an agreed period of time, you can choose to voluntarily retire or apply to stay in the army again.

Whether they want to go on an expedition or not, they still have to respect everyone's wishes.

In fact, not being able to stay does not mean that you can't stay. You can be forced not to retire.

Mainly not necessary.

Lu Yuanzheng said nothing and looked at the playful crowd before being stopped outside the safety line again.

Twenty players in companies are ready to take their positions.

The referee blew the whistle, and they jumped into the sea with a flutter.

During this period, there were also voices saying harsh words to each other.

"In a row, grandpa's socks will be waiting for you to wash them next week!"

"For the second company, remember that brothers must wash their hands!"

There was also roaring laughter from the onlookers.

Every ten people picked in a row are naturally good swimmers.

But being a good swimmer does not mean that you are also good at surfing. It can only mean that you are not afraid of being flooded by sea water.

Xu Wen looked at their figures floating on the sea, thoughtfully.

Such young and energetic soldiers really shouldn't live a lifeless life guarding the island.

Xu Wen bit the cap of his pen and asked for directions on the expedition: "Do you think, if we recruit some lesbians on the island, will they be willing to stay here?"

Lu Yuanzheng frowned, reached out and took off the pen cap from the corner of her lips, and scolded her: "Why do you always bite the pen cap like Dongsheng? Dirty!"

Xu Wen relented and let him take it away.

Lu Yuanzheng then replied to her: "If there are really some lesbians, at least half of those who are going to be discharged from the army will not leave."

Lu Yuanzheng shifted his gaze back to the sea and continued: "The leaders above have spoken. From now on, the officers and soldiers stationed on the island will receive additional subsidies. I heard that the amount is not low. Added up, it is equivalent to two months of subsidies a month. That's it. For this reason, many people will stay. After all, they have to support their families. Of course, young soldiers have less pressure on money and more pressure on finding a wife. Who would be willing to leave if this problem could be solved?

After all, it is easy to retire from the army, but it is difficult to put on this clothes again. "

"That's true. There is a saying that men often say: 'If you are a soldier, you will regret it for two years; if you are not a soldier, you will regret it for a lifetime!'. I don't know who this sentence was passed down from, but I guess it is from someone who has been a soldier. Otherwise, a person's deepest feelings wouldn't be able to spread for so long."

"You will regret it for two years if you become a soldier, but you will regret it for a lifetime if you don't serve?" Lu Yuanzheng had never heard this sentence before, so he repeated it, smacked it, smiled, and expressed his agreement, "That's true!"

Xu Wen suddenly leaned into Lu Yuanzheng's ear and asked him in a very low voice: "What about you? Do you also get extra subsidies?"

When Lu Yuanzheng heard this, he raised his hand and scratched the tip of her nose, "Money fan!"

Xu Wen groaned, covering his sore nose and glaring at him.

Lu Yuanzheng chuckled: "Not only do I have it, but you also have it! In the future, my sister-in-law who goes to the island with the army will also get living allowance. But it's not much, only about ten yuan a month, right?"

"That's quite a lot!" Xu Wen was satisfied. She felt that the other sisters-in-law would also be satisfied.

Don't worry about anything, just eat and drink for free, and get ten yuan.

At home, a worker earns about 70 cents per day. When Zhu Meizhen and Sang Xiaoqing are not busy with farming, they can earn 8 cents per day, which is 56 cents per day.

It's only sixteen or seventeen yuan a month.

Of course, Xu Wen was satisfied with this policy, not with ten dollars.

She is looking forward to getting rich when the policy is liberalized!

She thought for a while and asked Lu Yuanzheng, "Are there many sisters-in-law willing to come to the island?"

"It's hard to say. A sister-in-law who doesn't have a job may come, but it's definitely not cost-effective for someone who has a job. It depends on whether you want a stable job or a family reunion on the island. Even older children have to go to school, so they can't just go to the island. Don't worry about the children. So, there shouldn't be many people coming in the end."

Xu Wen lowered his head and graded the fallen soldier in his notebook.

Bianlu Yuanzheng sighed softly: "There is another policy that is related to us. I may have to break my promise. You can't live in the wooden house as long as you want. I'm afraid we won't be able to stay on the island for too long. That wooden house will Let someone else live."

Chapter 78

Xu asked, a little anxious on his face: "Why?"

They put a lot of effort into cleaning up this wooden house. Xu Wen really treated the wooden house as his own home.

Lu Yuanzheng pointed to the surfing contestant on the sea and reminded her: "You are the referee! Don't delay the business."

He immersed himself in writing two strokes on the paper.

Xu Wen pursed his lower lip and continued grading honestly.

But his face turned cold obviously, and he could tell that he was a little unhappy.

After the competition between the two companies was over, Lu Yuanzheng answered her questions.

"It is said that there is some psychology... Anyway, an expert who is almost like a psychiatrist said that if you are on an isolated island for a long time without interacting with the outside world, you will easily have psychological problems. So he gave us a suggestion to take turns guarding the island. For example This year we will come as a group, and next year they will come as a group, and everyone will go to the island alternately. This way, we won't feel too stressed, and we won't be completely cut off from the outside world."

"Then the boss agrees?"

"I don't know. I've heard about it too. It's said that they are considering it. The possibility of passing is quite high." Lu Yuanzheng turned his head and glanced at Xu Wen, "I shouldn't tell you things that I'm not sure about, but in our industry People often have to leave when the order comes, and I'm afraid that after the higher-ups pass it, we will have to leave the island after the Chinese New Year, and you won't be able to accept it if I tell you suddenly."

Xu Wen pouted and was obviously a little unhappy, "I can't accept it now."

For others, this is a place they can't wait to leave, but for her, it's like a paradise.

Lu Yuanzheng rubbed his thumb on the wing of his nose and sighed helplessly: "Xu Wen, you have to get used to this if you follow me."

In other matters, Lu Yuanzheng could rely on her, indulge her, or even give in unconditionally, but this matter was beyond his control.

He has been in the army for almost ten years, and he doesn't even know how many small units he has changed and how many comrades he has changed since he changed his station.

He was not used to it at first. After all, he suddenly changed the environment and replaced his comrades who had been working together for a long time to another place. It was inevitable that he would have some resistance.

What can I do if I don't adapt?

Every decision above has its own considerations, and everything is based on the overall situation.

An iron-clad camp and flowing soldiers are never a lie.

In fact, once you get used to it, you won't notice anything.

Anyway, they don't have much personal belongings. Every time they change units or places, a military backpack can carry all their belongings and leave at once.

Even if we move to a strange place, even if we don't know each other, we are still comrades who can commit their lives to each other.

Besides, it is relatively easy for men to get acquainted with each other.

Lu Yuanzheng is not worried about Dongsheng, only worried about Xu Wen.

Dongsheng has been on the move since he was a child, and he is very used to changing environments.

Of course, if you stay on the island for a long time, you will get emotional if you want to leave.

No matter what, he could adapt faster than Xu Wen.

Xu Wen was silent for a while and nodded, "Don't worry, I'm not that ignorant."

Lu Yuanzheng murmured softly: "It makes me feel bad because you are too sensible."

Xu Wen's eyes were a little sore, and he unconsciously drew a few random strokes on the blank paper.

Rationally speaking, taking turns to defend the island is a very good suggestion and can solve many practical problems.

Xu Wen was particularly understanding and supportive, but a little reluctant to part with it.

Even if it changes every year, the house will still be occupied by someone else when she comes back.

Lu Yuanzheng heard Xu Wen's breathing sound a little muffled, and reached out to touch the top of her head. "It's just a suggestion at the moment. It hasn't been decided yet. Don't be sad! Be good."

Shi Lei had just finished his work when he happened to hear the last word and tutted: "You two are about the same! Pay attention to the influence of so many people! If you are allowed to be the referee, it would be better for you to be bored here."

"Envy? Then call your sister-in-law!" Lu Yuanzheng moved his eyebrows on one side, and his tone was very harsh.

"I'm telling you, don't be so arrogant about Lu Yuanzheng! My wife said that she will bring her children to the island to spend the Spring Festival with me this Spring Festival!" When he mentioned his wife and children, Shi Lei's face also felt warm.

"Then you have to let your sister-in-law stay for a few more days. Wait for me, I'll go home during the New Year's holiday."

"Fuck! My wife was willing to come to the island to see me after I kept saying how nice Xu Wen's sister-in-law is. What's going to happen if she's here and you're gone?"

"There's nothing we can do about it! Did you forget that my wife is still a college student? She has to go back to take the exam once a year. She has to rush to Beijing before the winter vacation. She has been out with me for a year, doesn't she have to go home to see her? "

Shi Lei: "..."

grass! Forget about this.

With Shi Lei interrupting, Lu Yuanzheng and Xu Wen didn't discuss the topic again.

At this time, it was the turn of the third and fourth companies to prepare to start the game. Before the start of the game, they still exchanged harsh words with each other. It was similar to the two companies just now. They were either washing their feet or washing their socks, no matter how harsh they were.

I just won two games in a row, and I had a good time after landing.

Erlian was willing to admit defeat but was not convinced. He gritted his teeth and said, "Come back next week if you have the guts!"

The people in the first company especially deserved a beating, and said arrogantly: "Come next week, and I will let you clean your shoes next week. Besides, we will talk about next week next week, and you should finish washing this week's a** first!"

Xu Wen listened to their energetic noise and curled his lips, remembering something about the expedition, "Did you bring the first company out?"

Lu Yuanzheng nodded without being modest at all: "So it's very powerful! Do you believe that the champion will also be theirs in a while?"

Shi Lei heard this and expressed his dissatisfaction: "Our third company is not bad! It's not certain who will win! Don't talk big so early!"

He was the instructor of the third company before, so of course he had to speak for the company he led.

Lu Yuanzheng raised his eyebrows: "How about we compete later?"

"Who is afraid of who?" Shi Lei said stiffly, but he was unsure in his heart. He had never played before.

But the loser cannot lose the battle.

Xu Wen knocked on the table, "If you two want to do this, I can only bet that the champion will come from the remaining companies."

"Why?"

"Daughter-in-law, where are you from?"

Shi Lei and Lu Yuanzheng spoke at the same time.

Xu Wen shrugged, "There is no way. Who makes the leaders of the first and third companies feel pain, but not the remaining companies?"

The soldier next to him heard Xu Wen's words and echoed: "That's right! It's better for you, sister-in-law, to feel sorry for us."

Another spectator put his arm on his companion's shoulder and asked Xu, "Sister-in-law! Don't worry! Our Sixth Company will definitely live up to your support and bring you a championship!"

Others heard and started cheering.

"Yes! Sister-in-law, our eighth company will win the championship for you!"

"Go to the other side, he is obviously our seventh consecutive champion."

"Don't grab it, the championship will definitely belong to our fifth consecutive team."

"..."

And the peacemaker shouted: "Stop! Stop arguing! No matter which company you are in, it can't be the first company or the third company, right? We can't embarrass my sister-in-law!"

"You're right! Give your sister-in-law some air!"

Others shouted at the two teams in the competition: "Did you hear that, the fourth company? My sister-in-law bets on you to win! If you don't defeat the third company, don't go ashore!"

Someone immediately followed suit: "Have you heard the rest of the company? You can't lose to the first company or the third company, otherwise you will lose your sister-in-law's trust!"

"..."

Shi Lei blinked blankly: "Why did it cause public outrage?"

"As an instructor, you ask me? Aren't you the one who usually does all their ideological work?" Lu Yuanzheng bit the tip of his tongue and felt quite proud: "My wife is more popular!"

Shi Lei rolled his eyes, "You'd better think about yourself first! If you lose in a row, where will you put your face?"

Lu Yuanzheng turned the pen on his fingertips very confidently, "It is impossible to lose in a row."

This time, before Shi Lei could say anything, Xu Wen spoke up, "It doesn't matter if it's one company or three companies! You won't win."

Her tone was too firm, Shi Lei lay on the table, looked at her and asked curiously: "Why?"

Lu Yuanzheng also tilted his head and looked at her. Although he didn't speak, there was a questioning look in his eyes.

Xu Wen smiled sweetly and said calmly: "Otherwise, I would think that you two referees are unfair and that blowing whistles is shady. After all, you have both served as chief officers of these two companies. Who knows whether you will show favoritism? I am different. Yes! I have the same relationship with the soldiers in each of your companies, and I will definitely treat you equally."

Shi Lei: "..."

Lu Yuanzheng: "..."

The soldiers near them shouted hello.

"Sister-in-law is mighty!"

"Sister-in-law is domineering!"

"Sister-in-law is right!"

"Sister-in-law, there's nothing wrong with what you said!"

The people in the third company sighed: "Sister-in-law is so cruel. Even if we win this time, we will be ridiculed by everyone. It's unfair."

But everyone was just laughing. This was not a formal competition. It was just for fun.

In the end, he won six games in a row.

Shi Lei was still a little strange and turned his elbow to go down the road, "That's not right! I remember that I performed very well in the finals?"

They lost three times in a row and failed to advance to the finals for four times in a row.

However, the continuous advantage is particularly obvious, and he should not lose.

"Probably bad luck!" Lu Yuanzheng put down his pen casually and glanced at Xu Wen with a smile.

Xu Wen was also a little puzzled and looked at Lu Yuanzheng suspiciously.

The quality of the individual soldiers in the company is very good. Even if they are new to surfboarding, they can pick it up very quickly. Their behavior and habits are somewhat similar to Lu Yuanzheng.

The overall level is indeed better than other companies, and the loss is a bit undeserved.

Lu Yuanzheng came closer to her, "You like to look at me so much? Then don't turn off the lights tonight, okay? I'll let you see enough!"

Xu Wen's face suddenly turned red, he raised his hand and pushed his head away, scolding: "Be more serious."

Lu Yuanzheng nodded, "Okay! Say something serious." He put the pen down on the table and stretched out his hand towards Xu Wen, "Mrs. Lu, let's go home for dinner!"

On a hot day, Xu Wen's face was a little red from the sun, and there was a thin layer of sweat on his forehead.

According to Xu Wen's temperament, she would normally be lying on a bamboo chair at home, eating desserts and blowing a fan.

The reason why he works as a referee here under the scorching sun is just to enrich the spare time life of the soldiers, and to some extent, it can help him and Shi Lei reduce their work burden.

My own daughter-in-law feels sorry for herself.

Xu Wen put his hand into his palm and stood up with him.

"Where is Dongsheng?" Xu Wen looked around but didn't see the child.

Lu Yuanzheng pointed to the group of laughing children on the shore: "He's still there watching the fun! Don't worry about him. I've said hello and someone will send him back after the game."

Xu Wen nodded and followed him back.

She had indeed stayed enough. The competition was over anyway, so Shi Lei could handle the awarding.

Not far after we went out, we heard a series of obscene words such as "Fuck", "Fuck!" and "Fuck" coming from the beach.

There was also a company of comrades beating their chests and shouting.

"Lu Ying! We are born from the same roots, so why are we in such a hurry?!"

"Hunjun! Hunjun!"

"Won't Road Camp's conscience hurt?"

"What's the point of doing this? You should go shout to the road camp!"

"I... forget it, we are all men, so we should give face to my sister-in-law."

"Tch! If you're a coward, just say you're a coward. Don't use the banner of your sister-in-law."

"Then what do you think we should do now? How about we go to Luying's house to ask for an explanation?"

"Ah? Are you kidding! I would rather lose than make trouble with my sister-in-law!"

"It's just that my sister-in-law has suppressed other winning streaks, so why don't we give it a try?"

"The question is, did we put the water in? It was put in by the road camp!"

"..."

Xu asked: "..."

Listening to the movement behind him, he pondered for a while and suddenly realized, "Are you really blowing the whistle?"

Lu Yuanzheng shook his head.

Xu Wen breathed a sigh of relief and asked how someone like Lu Yuanzheng could practice favoritism and malpractice. He then heard Lu Yuanzheng say, "I didn't blow a black whistle, I just gave them a zero score."

"Oh!" Xu Wen nodded, and raised his head suddenly in the middle of nodding. He couldn't believe what his ears were hearing, "You gave someone a zero?"

"I didn't play them all, I just picked the two best performers and gave them zero points."

Xu asked: "..."

He said angrily: "No wonder they called you a foolish king."

Lu Yuanzheng was not in a hurry and asked her with a smile: "I am Hunjun, who are you? Daji Baosi?"

Xu asked: "..."

After being speechless for a while, Xu Wen said, "Aren't you afraid of damaging your prestige by doing this?"

Lu Yuanzheng shook his head, "How could it be? Most of the people in the company have known me for a lifetime and know who I am. They won't really hate me for such a trivial matter. Besides, I didn't hide it from them, otherwise how could they? Did you know so soon?"

"That's right! The three of us scored the points, and the soldiers under your command were also counted. Why were you exposed so quickly?"

"I asked the clerk to give them the score sheet!"

Xu asked: "..."

Is it self-destruction?

After a long while, Xu Wen sighed: "You are really not afraid of getting beaten!"

Lu Yuanzheng was even more proud, "They can't beat me!"

Xu Wen rolled his eyes, "One person can't beat two of you? What about three of you? Two fists can't beat four hands. I'm not joking."

Lu Yuanzheng took her hand and squeezed it, still smiling, "They don't dare."

Seeing that Xu Wen was worried, he became more serious and said: "I have a sense of propriety. First of all, the bet between them and Lian has been completed, and it is the second company that has given up to the first company. The face of wanting to fight is already over. After fighting for it, if you win the final, you will be given some prizes, and the prizes are some peanuts, melon seeds and pickled mustard. Then call people home, treat them to a meal, and provide them with supplies, and everything will be fine."

Anyway, in such an unofficial and informal competition, the championship has little value.

A group of rookies were just splashing around on the sea for fun.

Xu Wen thought that this was indeed the case, and he felt a little relieved. When he arrived at the door of his house, he suddenly remembered another thing, "Didn't you talk about eating? Why did you go home?" Shouldn't you have gone to the canteen?

"Today, brother will cook for you."

"OK!"

Xu Wen enjoyed it happily. After entering the door, he stepped on each other, took off his shoes and ran to look in the small refrigerator.

Lu Yuanzheng chuckled and shook his head, with a doting look on his face. He took off his own shoe soles and placed them properly, then picked up Xu Wen's shoes and placed them with his.

When he stood up and looked back, Xu Wen was already walking upstairs carrying a plate of fruit and homemade milk tea with small ice cubes.

When he went upstairs, he even glanced at him and left two words, "Come on!"

Lu Yuanzheng held his hands under his waist, narrowed his eyes, hesitated for a few seconds, and followed upstairs.

Just as Xu Wen turned on the fan, he saw Lu Yuanzheng following him and sighed in confusion: "Didn't you say you were going to make lunch?"

Lu Yuanzheng folded his hands in front of him, pulled up the hem of Haihun shirt, took off his shirt, unbuckled his belt, and took off his pants. He held them together in his hands and arranged them slightly before Xu Wen was about to lie down. on the chair.

Xu asked:? ? ?

"I think..." Lu Yuanzheng raised his hand and pulled her into his arms, kissed her lips, hooked the mango she had just put into her mouth before she had a chance to taste it with the tip of her tongue into his mouth, and chewed as he spoke The second half of the sentence came out, "I can feed you first..."

His eyes dropped to Xu Wen's waist and abdomen, and his lips kissed hers again. At the same time, Xu Wen heard the unclear words "Mian's mouth."

She ignored her blush, and even her retort was blocked by him. During her breath, she only had time to say two words in a hurry: "Plate..."

The fruit plate was still in her hand.

And her hands had begun to tremble slightly.

Chapter 79

Lu Yuanzheng raised his hand to take the plate from her and threw it on the table. Then he picked up Xu Wen and threw him to the bed.

As soon as Xu Wen was free, he accused him: "I am hungry during the long journey!"

Lu Yuanzheng put his right knee on the corner of the bed, took off his shoes in this position, and looked at her with a wicked smile: "I'll feed you if I don't tell you!"

Xu asked: "..."

She rolled away from Lu Yuanzheng and said disgustedly: "Bai Rixuan...!"

Lu Yuanzheng didn't care about her accusations. He watched her roll to the other side of the bed. He sat up and was about to get out of bed. Then he reached out and grabbed her wrist, dragged her back and imprisoned her in his arms. Inside, his hands were restlessly groping through the clothes, and he said with a teasing smile: "You really don't want it? Why do I think you are reluctant to leave?"

"You can't bear it!"

"I can't bear to do it." Lu Yuanzheng admitted with a smile, already rolling up the hem of her clothes below her collarbone as she spoke.

He had a clear view, but her view was blocked by the pile of clothes.

Both hands were also held by Lu Yuanzheng with one hand and fixed above his head.

He not only used his hands but also used his mouth.

It didn't take long for Xu Wen to admit defeat and said out of habit: "Turn off the lights."

This is what Xu Wen often says before they start.

Lu Yuanzheng reminded her: "It's daytime."

Xu asked: "..."

He discussed with a soft voice: "Then can you close the curtains?"

Lu Yuanzheng didn't say whether it was okay or not. He squinted and kissed the corner of her lips, and then reflected: "It seems that I didn't work hard enough, and it can distract you from thinking about other things! I will change it."

Xu asked: "..."

Lu Yuanzheng is an action person. After reflecting on himself, he quickly took action. Xu Wen quickly fulfilled his wish and had no time to think about anything else, including curtains.

There was always an ice bucket in the room, and there was a squeaky homemade fan overhead.

It was supposed to be cool, but both people in the room were sweating.

Xu Wen closed his eyes, a light layer of sweat appeared on his forehead and the tip of his nose, and there were physiological tears in the corners of his eyes.

Occasionally a faint moan would escape from the gap between the teeth that were being closed with great effort.

Lu Yuanzheng's voice was a little hoarse, and he chuckled and warned her: "A new sister-in-law has moved next door. This wooden house is not soundproof."

Xu asked: "..."

It occurred to me that there might be someone taking a lunch break behind the thin wooden wall, and maybe they would actually hear it.

She was frightened and her whole body tensed up.

Lu Yuanzheng groaned and patted her cheek, which seemed to be bleeding, "Relax!"

Xu Wen wanted to accuse him of being the culprit, but as soon as he opened his eyes, he saw Lu Yuanzheng's bottomless eyes filled with lust.

I forgot to speak for a moment.

By chance, a drop of sweat fell from the tip of his nose onto Xu Wen's lips.

Unable to think, Xu Wen subconsciously stuck out the tip of his tongue and licked the corner of his mouth.

Lu Yuanzheng's eyes deepened a little, and he lowered his head and kissed her lips, moving quickly and urgently.

The wooden bed squeaked, I don't know if it was for fun or to accuse.

...

When Xu Wen came back from the bathroom, there was an extra cigarette butt in the ashtray on the bedside table.

As for the man who had just finished smoking, it seemed that he finally remembered the reason why he took her home and went to make lunch at three o'clock in the afternoon.

Xu Wen's back was sore and his legs were weak, he was hungry and sleepy. After wiping his hair until it was wet, he threw the towel on the chair by the window and threw himself on the bed.

Three seconds later, she bounced up from her vagina and touched her lower back first. Her fingertips not only felt a slight dampness but also an embarrassing stickiness. She looked down at the sheets in the center of the bed, which were obviously darker than the rest of the bed. , gritted his teeth and scolded Lu Yuanzheng: "Lu Yuanzheng! You dressed-up beast!"

Lu Yuanzheng happened to come up to deliver food to her.

Afraid that she would be hungry, he fried some steamed buns wrapped in eggs and brought them over. As soon as he opened the door, he saw Xu Wen standing by the bed, his hands on his waist, scolding him.

Lu Yuanzheng put the meal on the table, then leaned on the edge of the table and defended innocently: "You can't see me, do you miss me? I just went to cook you a meal."

Xu Wen ignored his teasing and stretched out his hand, pointing his index finger at the dark color in the center of the bed, looking sideways at him, "You wash the sheets!"

Lu Yuanzheng touched the tip of his nose, and obediently took out new sheets from the top of the closet to change. While changing them, he muttered: "Who let... so much... water."

He seemed to be whispering, and his voice was very low. Xu Wen didn't hear a word or two clearly, but it didn't stop her from blushing with embarrassment. She took a pillow and threw it at him, "Rely on me?"

Lu Yuanzheng put away the dirty sheets and put new ones on them, saying, "Blame me! Blame me!"

After finishing the work, he asked Xu Wen for his opinion, "Would you like to sleep first or eat first?"

Xu Wen rolled his eyes at him and sat down at the table.

Thanks to the expedition, she got up late this morning without having breakfast and went to the beach to watch the game. Thanks to the expedition, she was late for lunch and was so hungry that her chest pressed against her back.

However, she had a small appetite and was full after just a few bites. She ignored Lu Yuanzheng, put down her chopsticks and went to bed.

It felt like I hadn't slept long before I was woken up by Dongsheng.

Get her up for dinner.

Xu Wen rubbed his eyes and sat up when he saw Dongsheng coming back with the dishes from the cafeteria and placing them on the table for her.

She asked out of habit: "Where is your father?"

"Dad was called away by Uncle Song and said there was an impromptu meeting."

Lu Yuanzheng held at least ten meetings a week. Xu Wen was not surprised and got out of bed to have dinner with Dongsheng.

Xu Wen suddenly remembered something and asked Dongsheng: "Shouldn't you call me Grandpa Song and Grandpa Lian? Why call them uncle?"

Lu Yuanzheng called Song Xueqin his uncle and called him uncle Lian Zhenxing.

They seldom meet each other, and Lu Yuanzheng mostly calls them by their positions, but he never pays attention to this.

After asking, I felt that I should ask Lu Yuanzheng about this matter. How could Dongsheng know about it at such a young age.

Who would have thought that Dongsheng said "oh" and actually gave the answer: "Uncle Song and Uncle Lian said that they are not old and don't want to be grandfathers. They said that dad and I should have our own affairs and just call me uncle."

Xu asked: "..."

Xu Wen shook his head and let out a sigh.

After dinner, Xu Wen washed the dishes, sent Dongsheng back to the cooking class, and went to the lake to wash clothes with the sheets he had changed.

Because this lake is not running water, people are not willing to pollute it. Even if they wash clothes by the lake, they have to fetch water from the lake and wash it on the shore.

I went to the lake to wash just because it was close to the water.

When Xu Wen arrived at the lake, several other sisters-in-law were also washing clothes.

She immediately regretted it.

They are all adults. Seeing that she only washes one bed sheet, you can guess why.

Just as Xu Wen was about to turn around, Sister-in-law Xu enthusiastically stopped him: "Sister-in-law, would you like to wash the clothes too? Just in time, I've just finished washing and there's still a bucket of water left, so you don't have to go down to fetch water."

Xu Wen couldn't resist the kindness, so he had to walk over, sit down next to Mrs. Xu, put the big basin on the ground, picked up Mrs. Xu's bucket and poured the water into his own big basin.

Then, Xu Wen saw everyone's eyes falling on her basin, and then looked at each other with a tacit smile.

Of course, maybe Xu Wen had a guilty conscience, after all, none of the sisters-in-law said anything after that.

There are six sisters-in-law doing laundry here. Four familiar faces and two new faces.

Including Xu Wen, there were seven people.

They were all sitting next to each other, talking and laughing while working.

Everyone is asking questions around the two sisters-in-law who have just arrived on the island. After all, they are people who have not had much contact with the outside world for half a year. Seeing the two sisters-in-law who came to the island from outside will inevitably make them feel fresh and curious, and it is easy for them to gossip.

Sister-in-law Xu is the wife of the instructor of the third company. She is very outgoing and loves to laugh. She pointed at Xu Wen and introduced the new sister-in-law: "Here! This is the sister-in-law Xu Wen I just mentioned to you! Didn't I lie to you? Xu Wen Ask my sister-in-law if she is beautiful? She is the most beautiful sister-in-law on our island! And not only is she beautiful, she is also a very talented woman! Now she is studying in university in Beijing."

Xu Wen was slow to warm up and was a little embarrassed to be told by Mrs. Xu, "Sister-in-law Xu, if you praise me like this again, I will be embarrassed to stay here."

"Why did I praise you? What I said is true. Let me introduce these two sisters-in-law to you." After Mrs. Xu told Xu Wen, she smiled and pointed at one of them, who was fair and fair and in his early twenties. The girl said, "This is the sister-in-law of Platoon Leader Li's family, her name is Jiang Yiyi."

He glanced at Xu Wen specifically and said, "This sister-in-law is as brave as you. She went to the island to find Platoon Leader Li without telling her family right after she graduated from technical high school."

Platoon leader Li Xu Wen was quite familiar with him, his name was Li Mao.

I heard he is also a kid from a rich family.

Xu Wen was the first to reach out and say hello: "Sister-in-law, hello."

Jiang Yiyi was obviously not used to being called sister-in-law everywhere. She stretched out her hand to shake Xu Wen's hand and defended in a low voice: "We are not married yet, and I am twenty-two years old."

The subtext is that she shouldn't be called sister-in-law.

Sister-in-law Xu quickly spoke to Jiang Yiyi ahead of Xu Wen: "Well, sister-in-law is one year younger than you. Don't mind. In fact, sister-in-law is just a title. As long as you enter the compound, no, or go to the island, you are sister-in-law. . Not only us, but other officers and soldiers will also call you sister-in-law regardless of their age."

Jiang Yiyi looked stunned, "That's it!"

Xu Wen remembered that during the Chinese New Year, he was also confused because he was called sister-in-law.

At that time, Mrs. Tian also popularized this for herself.

Does this count as a kind of inheritance?

Sister-in-law Li looked at another sister-in-law who was obviously very shy and asked Xu: "This is the wife of squad leader Wang of Class 2 and 3, her name is Wang Ling."

Xu Wen reached out his hand again: "Hello, sister-in-law."

Wang Ling was a little nervous. She looked up at Xu Wen first, then lowered her eyes, wiped her wet hands on her pants, and then reached out to shake Xu Wen's hand.

The skin on the hands is very rough and there are thin calluses on the palms. It looks like they often do farm work.

Judging from his appearance alone, he must be in his thirties.

But Xu Wen knew that in the countryside, working in the countryside all day long and being exposed to the wind and sun, his skin was dark and chapped, making him look older.

Wang Ling nodded. She didn't know if it was because of the nervousness, but her words were a bit stuttering: "Hello... hello, sister-in-law... sister-in-law."

The voice is like a mosquito, and the generous Jiang Yiyi is simply from two different worlds.

Sister-in-law Xu whispered to Xu Wen the information she had just learned: "Sister-in-law Wang Ling is here to have a child with Squad Leader Wang."

Xu Wen nodded to express his understanding.

In their profession, Lu Yuanzheng can only take one vacation throughout the year. When you reach the age of having a child, if you can't conceive during vacation, you can only come to visit relatives.

Squad leader Wang is not necessarily the squad leader, veterans will also be called squad leader x.

Wang Ling blushed obviously and lowered her head, obviously feeling uncomfortable.

Xu Wen sighed softly, Mrs. Xu was good, but sometimes her emotional intelligence was a little low.

Everyone is familiar with each other and it doesn't matter what they say, but Sister-in-law Wang Ling is obviously still not used to it.

Xu Wen knew that people in the village rarely left the one-third of an acre of land where they lived. How could they go to such a far place and meet so many strangers? They would often feel shy, nervous and have low self-esteem.

Afraid of being disliked by others.

She smiled at Wang Ling in a friendly manner and changed the subject: "Do you have the same surname as Squad Leader Wang?"

Wang Ling obviously didn't expect that Xu Wen would take the initiative to talk to her. She looked at Jiang Yiyi first. Before Xu Wen came, she was almost invisible. The other sisters-in-law were chatting around Jiang Yiyi, but Xu Wen was obviously looking at her. She Pointing at himself uncertainly, "Me?"

Xu Wen nodded.

Wang Ling hummed and then added: "We are not related."

Mrs. Xu spoke quickly and said again: "That's good! You don't have to worry about whose surname your child will take! When fighting, you can freely say, 'I will take your surname no matter what!' No matter how much you swear, you won't be afraid. How nice is that?" !"

Wang Ling groaned, with a puzzled look on her face: "What's there to worry about? The child will definitely take his surname."

Sister-in-law Xu: "..."

Xu Wen laughed, lowered his head and started rubbing the sheets.

Although only one area of ​​the sheets was dirty, Xu Wen still scrubbed them from beginning to end in order to prevent others from noticing.

Mrs. Xu had given up communicating with Wang Ling and turned to chat with Jiang Yiyi.

Other sisters-in-law chimed in from time to time.

Jiang Yiyi was particularly interested in Li Mao's daily life and chirped him about his daily life.

He also pouted and complained: "When we wrote letters before, he didn't say anything. When I asked him something, it was either this he couldn't say or that he couldn't say. He wouldn't reply to me at all times and disappeared for a long time. It made me worry about gains and losses and often quarreled with him. .I ran to him as soon as I graduated."

The sisters-in-law criticized her one after another, saying that they were all like this and just got used to it.

Although Xu Wen didn't speak, he understood Jiang Yiyi very well and was very happy at the same time.

I am glad that I and Lu Yuanzheng have not separated since they truly expressed their feelings for each other.

She also noticed that although Wang Ling had her head lowered while washing clothes, her ears were erect and she would nod unconsciously whenever she heard something sympathetic.

Jiang Yiyi listened to everyone's consolation and smiled sweetly: "I know it's not easy for him, and now that I'm on the island, I can understand his difficulties even more. Moreover, I also feel that we have become much closer since I came. Although there are still many things He can't say it, but I can see him every day and have meals with him, which makes me feel much more at ease."

She blushed a bit and was a little embarrassed as she spoke. It was obvious that her sense of security did not only come from her so-called eating together.

Men and women often show such intimacy only after they have an actual relationship.

They are all people who have been there before, so they understand very well why she is so shy. After a few words of conversation, she talked about her own man.

Jiang Yiyi and Li Mao were probably still in love, and their eyes would light up when they mentioned each other's names, and their faces would be full of happiness.

Mrs. Xu listened sourly and said: "Good men all belong to other people. Look at the man in my family who is just a piece of wood! Of course we can't compare with you young people when we are older, but we are also young. You don't know him?" How stupid he is! After we got engaged, I once went to visit relatives in the compound to see him. At night, I covered him with a quilt. This silly goose even put a pillow between us, and then he huddled on the edge of the bed, half Sleeping with your body hanging in the air. It makes me angry!

You said they are an unmarried couple, and in their profession, they only have one vacation a year. If you say they are an unmarried couple, you will send them to take leave to hold a wedding. I went to the compound just to get a certificate from him, and the marriage report was filed, but he still acted like this?

I was so embarrassed and angry at the time that I wanted to punch him twice. Isn't it obvious that I, a yellow-flowered girl, would sleep with him under the same quilt? "

Other sisters-in-law also echoed: "All men are like this, they are wooden. But your instructor Liu is too exaggerated, isn't he?"

Mrs. Xu sighed: "I was so ashamed at that time, but I was still very happy. I thought he respected me, which was a good thing. Who knew that on the night of our wedding, when we turned off the lights and lay on the kang, this stupid goose asked me, 'Little Hong, can I kiss you?\&039;Are you angry?"

Mrs. Xu's name is Xu Xiaohong.

Sister-in-law Xu and Instructor Liu have been married for seven or eight years, but they still look angry when they mention this matter.

The other sisters-in-law were also a little speechless, "Is it true or false? Instructor Liu doesn't look so dull."

"I also hope it's false. Although we women hope to find an honest man, who doesn't want our men to be braver when the lights are turned on?"

The sisters-in-law all agreed.

"But my old Liu won't move if I don't speak. On the wedding night, I couldn't stand still, so I just hummed, and then they said, 'Can I press on you?' Can you imagine me? How did it feel at that time?"

Chapter 80

The sisters-in-law laughed.

Xu Wen also slightly raised his lower lip.

She was usually either busy or hiding out, and rarely chatted with her sisters-in-law. It was a bit surprising that they would chat so openly.

A little too open.

It could also be that she had the impression that her sisters-in-law were usually role models who were dignified in running the house, knowing right from wrong, and being independent and capable. Xu Wen felt a little uncomfortable talking so openly in private.

But it's just that I don't get used to it, and I feel a little close to him to some extent.

It's the kind of feeling that's similar to exchanging the most important secrets, so the relationship becomes a little closer.

It's just that it's too private, so it's hard to avoid being embarrassed.

With Sister-in-law Xu's advice, the other sisters-in-law also began to criticize their men's little potential on the Kang.

Of course it was also mixed with compliments.

Seeing that Xu Wen had been silent, Sister-in-law Xu brought the topic to her: "Look, we are all here like resentful women. When I ask my sister-in-law, I won't say a word. It can be seen that Lu Ying is not only good as a soldier, but also a man." !"

Xu Wen didn't expect that her words would involve him, and his face suddenly burned up. He regretted that he had been so fascinated by the gossip that he didn't leave in time.

She couldn't answer this, so she could only say nothing.

Lu Yuanzheng really has no choice in this regard.

Wearing those green clothes is a road camp that awes the enemy and convinces the soldiers.

When he takes off his clothes, he looks like Xu Wen's man, very sultry.

Especially at that time, he would make all kinds of flirtatious remarks, and he wouldn't ask for her opinion on everything like Mrs. Xu said.

To be precise, in **, Lu Yuanzheng was very domineering and did not tolerate her.

However, Xu Wen didn't want to share this with others and was too embarrassed to share it.

Xu Wen's silence did not mean that her sisters-in-law would let her go.

Probably because they all shared their personal experiences, they became bolder in speaking.

"No! Ask my sister-in-law if it is true that she is beautiful, but looking so good makes a man feel pain."

"That's the end of today's chat. I usually see that my sister-in-law's house washes the sheets every now and then..." Halfway through, Xu Wen looked at the sheets in Xu Wen's hands meaningfully, "I was quite envious, but I didn't expect to ask my sister-in-law. Our relationship with Lu Ying is so good that it can be so intense even during the day."

Although he knew that this was harmless teasing, and that his sisters-in-law had just told interesting stories about their boudoirs or made complaints about them, it was the first time they opened up, but it was the first time for Xu Wen to participate in such a private chat, and his face was burning with embarrassment. It was not the right time to leave, so she could only try to change the subject: "Sisters-in-law, let's talk about something else? Don't scare the new sister-in-law."

At the very least it scared her.

Who would have thought that Jiang Yiyi shook her head and replied: "It doesn't matter! Besides, I already knew it."

Xu Wen caught the key word: "Morning?"

Jiang Yiyi nodded, "I live next door to you. When I first came here, I was very envious of your yard. Li Mao said that the road camp arranged it for you, and he also said that you are amazing. I have always been curious about you, but I haven't had the chance yet. Let's meet." After a pause, he added cryptically: "The wooden house is not soundproof."

Xu Wen felt a bang in her head, which made her go blank, and blood rushed to her face.

I was so ashamed that I wanted to plunge into the lake next to me.

Lu Yuanzheng was extremely annoyed. He knew clearly that someone was moving next door but he still didn't know how to control himself.

After carefully recalling it, Jiang Yiyi moved here for about three days. During these three days, she seemed to follow Lu Yuanzheng every day.

Xu Wen couldn't help but increase the strength in scrubbing the sheets with his hands. He gritted his teeth and swore that he would be a pig if he gave way to the expedition again tonight!

Xu Wen didn't know what to say. Her sheets were indeed changed frequently, and only that one area was dirty. Now that everyone had seen through it, she didn't bother to pretend anymore. She rubbed it carelessly, poured out the dirty water, and changed it again. rinse.

It didn't matter whether the sheets were clean or not, she just wanted to leave this social death scene as soon as possible.

Who would have thought that Jiang Yiyi would explain Xu Wen's dilemma of being ridiculed by the group with another self-destructive sentence, "I think this is nothing? Isn't this the charm of falling in love? Besides, it is also the normal physiological needs of men and women. Li Mao and I also had sex. . They say that a quarrel ends at the head of the bed and ends at the end of the bed. This is really the case between us. One time when we were having an argument, I even asked him to do push-ups!"

Mrs. Xu gossiped: "Doing push-ups in **?"

Jiang Yiyi nodded, "Yes, I lay flat on my back and he did push-ups on top of me. Not only did he do push-ups when he fell down, but he also kissed me. They usually train so much, and their physical fitness is so good!"

Xu asked: "..."

The point is, is your physical fitness good?

Who can think of such a posture?

Even Xu Wen, who has been popularized by the Internet, only knows some artistic postures besides normal lying, sideways, and prone postures, such as Guanyin sitting in the lotus position and so on.

Fine! Xu Wen admitted that he was a little curious. Not only was he curious, he also had the idea of ​​giving it a try.

She shook her head to get rid of this inappropriate thought.

Xu was not the only one who was curious. Sister-in-law Xu also asked another sister-in-law curiously for details.

For example, is it really possible to enter in this position?

How long can it last?

Jiang Yiyi really answered.

Is this girl too open-minded? Xu Wen slandered.

Jiang Yiyi not only blew herself up, but also let go of Wang Lingling who almost lowered her head into the big basin, "Sister-in-law, where are you and Squad Leader Wang?"

"I...I..." Wang Lingling stopped washing the clothes in her hands. She was ashamed and embarrassed. Seeing that others had said it, it was inappropriate not to say it herself. If she really wanted to say it, she was so embarrassed that she couldn't speak. She just said it for a long time. Na Na said, "Isn't this just to have a child?"

Turn off the lights, just like doing the task.

Jiang Yiyi shook her head: "No! A harmonious married life can enhance the relationship! Just like Xu Wen's sister-in-law and Lu Ying, everyone can see how good their relationship is!"

Xu asked: "..."

It was as if she and Lu Yuanzheng relied on this kind of thing to maintain their relationship.

But Xu Wen didn't refute, either because she didn't dare or because she didn't want to talk in depth. She took a deep breath and asked Jiang Yiyi just one question: "Sister-in-law, what major did you study?"

"Nursing."

Xu asked and said oh.

No wonder things that others are ashamed to talk about are as natural to her as eating and drinking.

I have a thorough understanding of the structure of the human body.

She once had a friend who studied nursing, and the private parts of men and women were also part of the textbook.

When taking relevant courses, the teacher always talks about the specific location.

A friend said that at the beginning of class, everyone was thin-skinned and would take the initiative to change seats, with boys sitting with boys and girls sitting with girls.

As time goes by and you listen to it too much, it doesn't matter anymore.

Xu Wen hurriedly washed the sheets, said hello, left the open and secret chat of these virtuous sisters-in-law, and breathed a sigh of relief after walking far away.

*

After washing clothes by the river, Xu Wen locked himself in the house and didn't go out for several days.

Nor give way to the expedition.

Of course Lu Yuanzheng refused to do it and asked why.

Xu Wen briefly talked about the conversation about washing clothes at the lake that day, blurring the names of the people.

Lu Yuanzheng was also speechless: "You women actually talk about this in private?"

"Don't you men want to talk?" Xu Wen retorted.

She didn't believe that they were just like monks, they were really devoid of desires except working every day.

Lu Yuanzheng thought for a while, "There is less chatting on the island. The women here are either sisters-in-law or children and have nothing to talk about. Whose fiancée can gossip most when writing letters? In the past, we talked more when we were on land. For example, when we go out When I see a beautiful girl on the road, I will come back to chat for a few words. When I am on the battlefield, I don't know if I can come back. During breaks, I joke and say some naughty things, but the conversation is not as in-depth as you two. "

"What about you? After being a veteran for so many years, do you have any girls you like?"

"Yes!" Lu Yuanzheng replied smoothly, "You."

Xu Wen glanced at him, "Why don't you believe it so much?"

Lu Yuanzheng knew that creatures like women were unreasonable and were better at making things up out of thin air. He touched the tip of his nose and changed the subject away from danger: "I see you have started writing and drawing again these days. What are you studying? ?"

Xu Wen pushed back the hair that was blowing in front of his eyes, tucked it behind his ears, and asked without answering: "Have you ever heard of a wooden cow flowing like a horse?"

"Who hasn't heard of this? The wooden mechanical oxen and horses that Zhuge Liang invented to transport grain and grass can automatically walk and transport three hundred kilograms of grain?"

"right."

Lu Yuanzheng walked behind her and looked down at her as she drew some parts on the notebook, some of which were labeled with professional terms such as upper bar, lower bar, and shaft.

He said suspiciously: "You're not going to make a wooden cow or a flowing horse, are you? Isn't it said that it's hard to tell whether a wooden cow or a flowing horse is real, and you haven't been able to really verify it?"

"Wooden cows and flowing horses appeared in that dynasty. Although it is difficult to tell whether it is true or false, it is not impossible to realize the automatic walking of this kind of cart. The main thing is to use the lever principle in physics. I did some research and found that it is not that complicated, so I installed a set This can be achieved by linking levers."

The so-called research is to learn from the magic mirror in the name of children wanting to do handicrafts.

Lu Yuanzheng took out the book from Xu Wen's hand and flipped through a few pages carefully, "This is suitable for Shu. The mountain roads are difficult to walk. What are you doing with this on an island?"

Xu Wen stood up and pinched his shoulder lightly.

In exchange, Lu Yuan frowned and hissed.

Lu Yuanzheng's shoulders were covered with red strips of blood.

Not only during the expedition, Xu Wen sometimes went to the canteen and saw soldiers who were shirtless or wearing only an undershirt during rest and had this condition on their shoulders.

This is caused by carrying heavy objects on the shoulders or carrying heavy objects.

They were building a road recently, and they probably did it by picking rocks.

Of course Xu Wen felt distressed when he saw it, so he wondered if he could make a self-driving car to help them transport stones.

After Lu Yuanzheng listened, he held Xu Wen in his arms and said nothing.

When I was poor, I was so moved that I didn't know what to say.

After a while, Lu Yuanzheng put down the drawing, "Daughter-in-law, I appreciate your kindness, but this is really not practical. When marching and fighting, we have to transport food across the mountains, which may save manpower and material resources. Although we are also gathering food in the mountains. Stones, but our place is only as big as the palm of your hand, and there are not a few steps at all. Besides, general mechanical things are relatively slow. Waiting for this thing to sway and send a load of stones, then we can complete the road in the year of the monkey and the horse and the moon?

The mountains on our island are not high, so we can usually do it with a wheelbarrow. "

Lu Yuanzheng pointed to his shoulder, "This is because it rained and the dirt road was muddy, so the wheelbarrow couldn't pass it, so I carried it on my shoulder. Most of the road has been repaired, so after the repair, I won't be so tired."

Xu Wen thought for a while and put down his pen in frustration. Lu Yuanzheng was not trying to hit her, what he said was true. He just didn't want her to do useless work.

After a while, he regained his fighting spirit: "The wooden cow and flowing horse are from ancient times, so of course they are slow. Wouldn't it be faster to make an electric one?"

"Electric what? Electric car?"

Xu Wen nodded.

Lu Yuanzheng: "..."

Finally, he told her: "A person is not big, but his heart is not small."

He doesn't know what's in the future, but he still knows what the conditions are now.

Xu Wen puffed out his cheeks and made a bet with Lu Yuanzheng, refusing to admit defeat: "What will you do if you say I'm going to do it?"

Lu Yuanzheng lay back and fell to his knees, "You can do whatever you want!"

The implication is obvious.

Xu asked: "..."

He gave him eyes other than black eyes, "Ha! Lu Yuanzheng, I haven't settled the score with you yet!"

Lu Yuanzheng wanted to ask, "What's the score?" He looked up and saw Xu Wen looking at the next door, feeling guilty and saying, "I reminded you to keep your voice down!"

He wasn't very angry if he didn't mention Xu Wen, but he was even more angry if he said that. He raised his hand and threw the notebook over.

Lu Yuanzheng tilted his head, avoided it, and remained silent.

A man is a man who can bend and stretch, and shut up when it's time to shut up.

Xu Wen puffed out his cheeks and stared at him. After staring for a while, he suddenly had an idea.

He extended his index finger and pointed at Lu Yuanzheng: "Okay! Comrade Lu Yuanzheng, you keep your word! If I really want to build an electric car, you can do whatever I ask you to do!"

Lu Yuanzheng nodded and only said: "You know my professional restrictions, but everything else is fine. So what if you lose?"

Xu Wen gritted his teeth and said, "I will do whatever you ask me to do!"

Lu Yuanzheng was happy: "Keep your word! You can't go back on your word when the time comes."

*

For Xu Wen, the biggest problem with electric vehicles is the battery problem.

She doesn't want to build an electric car with a speed of hundreds of kilometers per hour. She just wants to modify an ordinary pedal-powered three-wheeler.

Of course, the tires have to be changed, and they need to be ATV or mountain bike tires.

None of this is difficult.

Taking a bicycle as an example, changing it to an electric vehicle is nothing more than installing a motor instead of pedals.

But where does the power for the motor come from?

battery.

Xu Wen's communication with Magic Mirror was similar to searching online on how to DIY homemade batteries.

After all, Xu Wen was a genuine top student. He had video tutorials provided by Magic Mirror, but he just lacked the raw materials.

The hardest part is also the raw materials.

Xu Wen made way for Yuanzheng to help buy the necessary raw materials while preparing to make the car body.

The purpose of making electric vehicles is for practicality and transporting stones. So the body is simply made of a body and wheels. A steering wheel and handrail were installed on the back, and an old bicycle seat was put on top.

It was said that Xu Wen did it, but most of the people who actually did it were Lu Yuanzheng and Dongsheng who volunteered to help.

Lu Yuanzheng sighed while working: "Why do I feel like I was sold by you and I still have to count the money for you?"

It was obvious that they had made a bet, and he was obviously expecting Xu Wen to lose, but instead he was helping his opponent to win.

Xu Wen, who was sitting under the umbrella and holding the iced fruit supervisor, giggled until tears came out of his eyes. He pretended to be angry and asked him, "Do you have any objections?"

Lu Yuanzheng shook his head, "No objection!"

How dare you have an opinion.

Just because of Jiang Yiyi's few words, he has been a monk for a week.

And the tendencies aren't over yet.

Lu Yuanzheng sighed, when will such days end!

*

National Day arrived before Xu Wen's electric car was launched.

On the eve of National Day, a reception banquet was held.

Greetings for all the sisters-in-law who are new to the island.

Perhaps the new welfare benefits have worked. The combined allowances and subsidies for the soldiers can match those of some local cadres, and the pressure to support their families is much less. In addition, there are special benefits for sisters-in-law who serve in the army, and it is inevitable that many people will be excited.

After Jiang Yiyi, Wang Ying and others, forty or fifty sisters-in-law came to the island one after another.

The wooden house area is very lively now.

Most of them are very young and have just gotten married. Even if they have children, they are very small, and the oldest ones are no more than Dongsheng and others.

The older sisters-in-law usually leave their children at home and come to the island to have a second or third child.

They came at the right time. The cooking team had harvested a crop of grains and vegetables that they had worked hard to cultivate for a long time. It was not as hard as they had just arrived.

Although the planted fruit trees have not yet produced fruit, there are many wild fruit trees on the island.

The most important thing is that the chickens, ducks, geese, and pigs raised are obviously good and can be eaten.

The cooking class also wanted to have a buffet like the last time Lu Yuanzheng and Xu Wen got married.

After all, the sisters-in-law have just arrived on the island, and they can't figure out their tastes, so they cook more of what they want to eat.

Xu Wen gave a suggestion: eat barbecue.

Kebabs and grilled fish.

This way the people in the cooking class don't have to be so tired.

Big pot dishes are also vegetables. On such a hot day, washing, cutting, and circling the pot is strangely hot.

Food and drink for thousands of people is also a problem.

Grilling skewers is easy. You only need to cut the meat and vegetables, marinate them, and skewer them.

I have made grilled fish several times.

The charcoal only needs to be burned a few days in advance when cooking.

Of course, she could only give advice to Lu Yuanzheng, and it was not her turn to intervene.

Lu Yuanzheng thought it was feasible and called the squad leaders of each cooking class together for a meeting to discuss the matter.

The monitors all clapped their hands and applauded after hearing this.

"This is good! There are meat and vegetables, and you can take care of yourself. It's fun to eat and drink together."

"The main thing is that we save trouble and don't have to light a fire to cook."

"I thought the buffet last time was awesome! This is the first time I have participated in a group activity during the meal in the cooking class for so long!"

"That's right, everyone can make enough food and clothing by themselves. We only need to prepare the ingredients and don't delay eating with them."

"Sister-in-law Xu Wen is really smart! As expected of a college student, everything she thinks about and does is very reliable! It saves time and effort."

"That's because Sister-in-law Xu Wen feels sorry for us! She always wants to make us feel more relaxed!"

Lu Yuanzheng knocked on the table to remind them: "Be careful with your wording! I don't feel sorry for you, but I feel sorry for me! Help me with advice. I am her husband!"

The author has something to say:

The next update will be around 12 o'clock.

The laundry talks only represent those paper people, don't elevate reality

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

13.4K 161 9
Author: Jiang Zhizhi Type: Through Rebirth Status: Completed Last update: September 09, 2022 The latest chapter: Chapter 82, the end As soon as Chu Y...
73.3K 807 15
One-sentence introduction: The triplets beautiful mother's baby raising handbook. (Sea island, army, triplets, mother, raising a baby, starting a bus...
78.7K 1.3K 91
https://m.shubaow.net/170/170976/ Author: da frog Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-01-07 Latest: Chapter 91 Extra Story rebirth fini...
61.4K 966 40
https://m.shubaow.net/251/251930/ Author: tomato cabbage Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-06-21 Latest: Chapter 040 Extra Story rebi...