A Journey Through Realms

By OwlhouseHylian369

Ninjago and Legend of Zelda (breath of the wild) x reader crossover. •~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷... More

Prologue
Chapter One: Lloyd
Chapter two: I Miss Him.
Chapter Three: The Noodle House
Chapter Four: The boat
Chapter Five: "Hi"
Chapter Six: A Colourful Chapter.
Chapter Eight: The Princess, The Knight, and the Prophecy.
Chapter Nine: Zelda.
Chapter Ten: Blushes, bruises and brothers.
Journal Entry: One
Chapter Eleven: The thirteenth chapter.
Christmas special!
Chapter twelve: Failed Promise.
Chapter Thirteen: "Kai"
Chapter Fourteen: Little Bird's Scroll.
Chapter fifteen: Skylar.
Chapter sixteen: Red's TEAching.
Chapter Seventeen: Spring of Courage, curse of courage.
chapter eighteen: A new hope, very small, unrealistic hope.

Chapter Seven: A whole new world

56 1 4
By OwlhouseHylian369

Heads up, I merged the three  parts into one.
A hundred thousand things to see!
Ahem... To the story.

•~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷°'~•
-Y/n's pov-

We were spinning wildly. I felt sick. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna throw up. I thought to myself. I was so nauseous. I could see the others spinning -falling- too. It felt like it took forever.

At some point I must have blacked out, the last thing I remember was Lloyd trying despitly to reach me.

I was laying face up, with cool earth beneath me and warm sun rays beaming down on my face. I heard birds chirping sweetly. Am I dreaming? I wondered as I opened my eyes.

I was indeed laying on the grass. My gi was grass and mud stained. I never had settled on a iconic colour for my gi. I still like the idea of purple and blue, but blue is Jay's colour, really.

As I stood up I realized I couldn't be in Ninjago. Or anywhere in my world. I was in an entirely new... Realm. What I really wanted to know was if the others were with me in this world, or if I was alone. Again.

I was hardly ever away from the ninja, let alone Lloyd. But ever since we thought we had lost Zane, I have almost always been alone. Then we were thrown into saving the world again, and as always, I was to young to risk my life.

Not falling into that worm whole again.

I looked around at my surroundings. I was definitely in the middle of a forest. "Straight from a world-saving battle to a peaceful, domestic moment..." I said out loud. "When will it be ruined?" I asked jokingly.

Someone yelled, and some wierd pig noise was heard. More screams followed. The ninja.

"There it is." I answered myself before running towards the fight noises.

However, I could not be more confused when I got to the location of the battle. It was not the ninja. Instead it was a boy, about my age, with messy blonde hair, pulled back into a messy ponytail, and held with a blue hairband that matched his tunic.

His tunic was a cyan-blue. With white embroidery around the neck line, sleeves, and edging the bottom seam.

His fighting was impeccable.

So naturally I wanted to duel him.

This boy wasn't the only odd thing. The things he was fighting may have sounded like pigs. But they only slightly resembled them. They looked like pigs mixed with war goblins.

The more I watched this boy fight the... Uh, mutant war pigs the more I wanted to talk to him. He didn't break a sweat as he easily battled the monstrositys.

He is amazing.

Goblins...war Pigs... War piglins? Nah. Wargobligs.
He wrapped up the battle by stabbing a black wargoblig in the head. It -like the others- puffed into black and purple smoke.

"What were those creatures?" I asked walking up to him.

I must have startled him, because he pointed his blue sword at my face. "Relax, I don't have any weapons on me... Ok, fine. I don't have any weapons on my hands, currently..." I blinked. "That is also a lie. Look do I seem like I could hurt you?"

He shook his head and lowered his sword, but didn't put it away. I sighed and took out my dagger and my quarter-staff and laid them on the ground. Stepping back.

"Does that show you I'm... You know, not a threat?" I asked.

He turned around and saw my weapons on the grass. He raised his eyebrows, but smiled nonetheless. "Yes." He was so quiet.

"Can I spar with you? I haven't had a good opponent that won't go easy on me." I asked, hoping he wouldn't say no. Please say yes, please say yes, please say yes!

He didn't say either, actually. "You don't know who I am, do you?"

"Not at all. I'm not from around here, actually." I said matter-of-factly.

"I guessed that when you asked what those "creatures" were. They were bokoblins, by the way." He said. "Anyways, I'm the princesses appointed knight. And the chosen welder of the Sword-that-seals-the-darkness."

•~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷°'~•

-Lloyd's pov-

I was panicking. I have been looking for Y/n for an hour. The rest of the team are helping. I've found Kai, Cole, Zane and Jay. That just leaves Y/n.

"Lloyd, please, calm down. She can look after herself. She has her element now, too." Kai said, hand on my shoulder.

"We need to find her. You know how she is; She might have a another break down!" I cried out.

"Freaking out isn't gonna help. You need to breathe. What's the point of finding her, if you pass out?" Cole reasoned.

"Yes, but-" I start, before Zane cuts me off.

"I am picking up the sound of swords clashing." He says calmly.

"Where?!? Y/n might be in trouble!" I start up again.

Zane points in a direction saying he hears it coming from the west. We all run off in that direction. The sound of swords getting loader.

When we get to the edge of the woods, we see a boy around mine and Y/n's age, fighting Y/n with his sword against hers.

"Y/n!" I yell, jumping into battle. She dropped her sword in suprise. I kicked it up and handed it back to her.

Then I started fighting the boy.

How dare he try to hurt my Y/n! I thought. I admit, I let my anger control me. I fought him as hard as I could. I noticed Y/n yelling at me out of the corner of my eye, but I took no notice.

The boy and I were an even match. But I finally caught him off guard, knocking his sword out of his hand, throwing him on the ground. I went to advance, but Y/n jumped in front of me.

"Y/n! What are you doing? He was trying to hurt you!" I yelled.

"No, Lloyd! I asked him to." This stopped me dead in my tracks. "I asked him to spar with me when I saw how good he was. Link was helping me."
"..." I said nothing.

Y/n walked over to the sword that I knocked out of this 'Link's' hand. "Lloyd..." She prompted me. "What do you have to say for you're self?"

She picked up the sword as it started glowing blue.

"Uhh, Y/n?" 'Link' said. Y/n looked over to him with the sparkling eyes I only seen when she looks at one person. Me.

"The Sword-that-seals-the-darkness is... Glowing. It's only done that-"
"For you." Y/n finished for him. They looked into eachother's eyes in wonder. I watched as Y/n's cheeks started going red.

"Ok, enough of that. Where the hell are we, and how do we get back to our home?!" I said in frustration.

"You're in Hyrule, and y/n and I were trying to figure that out." Link said.

-y/n's pov-

"You're in Hyrule, and y/n and I were trying to figure that out." Link explained to Lloyd.

Honestly, I don't get what up with Lloyd. He never acts this way. Infact, I've always looked up to him controling his feeling all the time. It's alot being told you're the only one to save the world from an evil overlord who also just so happens to be you're dad.

I lost track of the conversation a little as the other ninja interduced themselves and joined in the talk and planing.

Why was he acting like that? I kept thinking. I kept coming back to one conclusion. He's jealous.

•~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷°'~•

-Y/n's pov-

He's jealous...

I pushed the thought to the back of my mind for the hundredth time today. I didn't want to think why. More likely he is just over protective. I've always been the little sister.

Currently, Link was taking us to Hyrule Castle. I was walking quitly while deep in thought.

I was pulled out of lala land when Zane started talking to me. "You seam distracted, sister. Is it perhaps the "singing" or something else?" He said, his fingers sketching quotation marks around the word 'singing'

"What singing?" I asked. He just looked at me blankly. He then pointed to Jay and Kai singing. Loudly.

They were singing "a whole new world" from Aladdin.

Wow, so mature.

I snorted.

"I know you want to join them, sister." He said.

"... Yes. I might actually join them." I replied.

Zane sighed. "At least it can't get any worse then their singing. You might actually add some melody. But take caution. I'm pretty sure Link wants to push them into the ditch."

"Don't worry, I'll 'take caution', brother." I laughed.

I joined in the singing just as jasmine would start singing. Being the (not so) gentlemen they were, they let me have Jasmine's lines, and they took Aladdin's.

At least until Lloyd came over and started a duet with me. Poetic huh? Well I wasn't thrilled. Zane set me up! I saw him talking to Lloyd about the singing after he talked to me.

Wow, thanks brother. I thought. But I didn't stop singing. I don't know why, but singing with Lloyd was fun. Eventually, he changed it to Taylor Swift just for me.

" 'cus Karma is my boyfriend! Karma is a god! Karma is the breeze in my hair on the weekend! Karma's a relaxing thought! Aren't you envious that for you it's not?" We sang together.

The rest of the trip was filled with Lloyd and I singing with the ninja joining in here and there.

Oh! And Link did try to throw Jay into the ditch at the side of the road when he got to cocky.

Jay had to run really fast.

"Get him Link!" I yelled.

Link, clearly enjoying his revenge on Jay, glanced back at me grinning. I felt my face heat up. He's so cool. I thought. However, while Link was distracted by me, his foot caught on a rock sending him tumbling down to the ground.

He hit the ground with a 'oof!' Which caused me to laugh. I walked over and held my hand out for him. He scowled at me playfully, but took it anyway.

"Just be happy you sing well enough that I have no reason to throw you in the ditch." He said.

"What do you mean 'well enough'? I thought I was better then that. I guess not then." I teased.

He blushed and quickly replied. "No, no, no, I meant- well... Uh, you're singing is really great, y/n. I was just- ugh." I eventually gave up with the words.

"It's okay. I was just teasing you. Sorry, I probably shouldn't." I said, also blushing.

"You sound like you sing alot, are you a bard perhaps?" He asked.

"She isn't a bard, but she and I sing all the time together. Don't we y/n? We're both huge swiftys, what about you? You a swifty?" Lloyd interrupted us. I blushed farther as he put his arm around me protectively.

"You say Swifty as if it's a big right of passage or something." I joke.

"Swiftys?" Link questioned.

"You don't know what a swifty is?!?" I asked outraged.

"Yeah, Link. You don't know what a swifty is?" Lloyd echoed.

I really need to talk to him about this later. It's getting annoying.

"Unfortunately, no, I don't. However, if you two are swiftys, I'm sure it's a very impressive thing to be." Link said. I could've sworn he was disappointed about something. I couldn't tell what though.
Strange.

•~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷°'~•
Yeah, they're all one chapter now. Word count 1969 btw. I'ma go fix the chapter names now... Yay.......................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 163 16
All Y/n knew from the beginning was cruelty. Her alleged father, his right-hand man, and her sister always seemed out to get her. Even the lowly serv...
351K 9.3K 26
Honestly, it's not easy being the sister to the guy who can zap you whenever he chooses. I mean I love him and all... I remember the day it all start...
8.5K 319 35
(Tw- Murder, death, etc.) ✿"Have you seen a girl who is named (Y/n) that has (H/c), (E/c) and has a little bit of a red stripe in her hair?" "You mea...
75.6K 2.1K 27
Ninjago- Kai x Reader --- "What are you so scared of to not answer a stupid simple question!?" I yell back angrily. He didnt reply. "Just fucking an...