The Gamer Girl [FNiA Fem Hare...

By Demon243

(Y/N) (L/N) - genius, billionare, playgirl, philanthropist. A very young billionare in this world, who owns c... More

(Y/N) (L/N)
Harem Pt.1
Harem Pt.2
Harem Pt.3
Prologue
Chapter 1: "Acquaintance"
Chapter 2: "Mystery after mystery"
Chapter 3: "End of the first chapter"
Chapter 4: "New office"
Chapter 5: "The talking shadow"
Chapter 6: "Attraction"
Chapter 7: "Phantoms"
Chapter 8: "It's time to say goodbye"
Chapter 9: "A dream or a nightmare?"
Chapter 10: "End of nightmares"
Chapter 11: "Haloween time"
Chapter 13: "New gameplay"
Chapter 14: "Secret room"
Chapter 15: "The whole other game?"
Chapter 16: "End of hide and seek"
Chapter 17: "End of the game...?"

Chapter 12: "End of Halloween"

976 29 7
By Demon243

(Your house. Basement.)

3rd POV

You were sitting at your table seeking information about the girls that would connect all of them.

Y/N: "Other than they all were going to college, and that they were young girls 18-19 years old, there is nothing. Maybe, I'm seeking not hard enough, or not in that places...?" You said it calmly as you then started to seek harder. "Maybe, I need to seek Reddit, Twitter, or even Facebook. Wait, does someone even using Facebook in 2035? Anyhow, I still need to check those too." You said it calmly as you started to seek girls' accounts in there too. After some time of searching you notice one group on Facebook called 'Fans of (L/N)'s Cyber Techs.' "Huh, so there is still someone using Facebook." You said it calmly as you started to look through this group. There is a lot of posts about the products your company made and in the comment section there were a lot of positive comments. Haters were there too, but everyone has fans and haters, so who cares? You decided to check accounts of people that were in this group and you saw that the accounts with the same names as girls' names. You decided to check those accounts and turned out that those accounts belonged to girls that were on your list. "Well, this is getting interesting." You said it calmly as you started to check comments they were leaving under the posts. Mostly it were the comments of agreement of what the post were saying. However, some of the comments were mostly talking about the owner of your company, which means they were commenting about you. Comments were mostly about how smart and kind you are to create these kind of inventions, but some of them were talking about how they wanted to meet you, thank you, etc. "Another connection found." You said it calmly as you stopped looking through the comments. "Okay, I need a rest from this." You said it calmly as you looked at your VR glasses, but your phone ringed, making forget about it for a moment. You pick up the phone and accept the call without even looking, who it is. "Yes?" You asked it as you put phone close to your ear.

Vanessa (Phone): "Girl! Have you seen the news?!" She asked it yelling in your ear.

Y/N: "If you're about Jack being a murderer, then yes." You said it calmly as you moved your phone to other ear.

Vanessa (Phone): "No, the today's news! Have you seen them?!" She asked it as you thought in some shock.

Y/N: "Huh? What happened already? World War III?" You asked it in confusion.

Vanessa (Phone): "Fortunately, no. However, you just need to see them!" She said it as she was trying calm down.

Y/N: "Okay." You said it with shrug and then quickly find on your laptop the needed site. You started to read and the more you read, the more shocked you were. "Huh?! A marriage between robots and humans were accepted?!" You asked it in shock.

Vanessa (Phone): "Yeah, gladly only the ones that are created by companies like yours, but read more!" She said it as she calmed down. You read more, and there are more information about accepted and declined laws you see, but the one that caught your eye made question the world you are in.

Y/N: "Harem marriage... I have a feeling that weebs are now very happy." You said it calmly as you started to question this world.

Vanessa (Phone): "Yup, and did you forget that you're one of those weebs that dreamed for this?" She asked it in a teasing tone.

Y/N: "Oh, shut it! I wasn't serious about it at that time!" You said it in embarrassment.

Vanessa (Phone): "Yeah, yeah, sure." She said it in a 'Whatever you say' tone. "Anyway, about our investigation." She said it making you now curious. "We sort of found some clues about who they might be." She said it calmly making you excited.

Y/N: "Really?! That's great to hear!" You said it excitedly.

Vanessa (Phone): "Yeah, but you know these clues are really... Weird. By fixing some of the glitchy video data that you gave us, we only could understand that this is a woman, and she probably wears some... Bunny suit." She said it calmly, but her voice had some hints of awkwardness.

Y/N: "Huh? Woman in a bunny suit?" You asked it in confusion.

Vanessa (Phone): "Yeah... Don't know why she was wearing it, but it's some clue, right?" She asks this calmly.

Y/N: "Yeah, it is at least something." You said it calmly. "But anyway, I wanted to continue to play, so..." You said it calmly, while trailing off.

Vanessa (Phone): "Oh, I gotcha. Good luck there, girl!" She said it before hanging up.

Y/N: "Man, these news really made me shocked, and I guess that our world is going south now." You said it calmly as you looked at the laptop. "Okay, let's see who I found yesterday." You said it as opened a photos of the girls you identified yesterday. "Molly Ramirez. Was college a girl, who was studying to be an architecture. She had a sister, who disappeared with her and other girls." You said it calmly as you looked at the picture with her on it.

Y/N: "Amy Ramirez. Molly's younger sister, who was a young college girl, and was studying to be an engineer." You said it calmly as you looked at the picture with her on it.

Y/N: "Saylor Moore. A young college girl, who was studying to be IT designer." You said it calmly as you looked at the picture with her on it.

Y/N: "And finally, Kaia Johnson. Younger sister of Angela Johnson. She was a young college girl, who was studying to become a lawyer." You said it calmly as you looked at the picture with her on it.

Y/N: "That's it for now." You said it calmly and then looks at the list. "Only 13 left." You said it calmly as you kept looking at the list of girls. "Okay, let's continue on completing the game, so I could find them all." You said it calmly as I stood up and started to change into the VR suit. When you was done changing, you walked up to the table, started up the game on the computer, took the VR glasses, walked up to the chair and sat down on it. "Here I go." You said it calmly as you put on the glasses.

(In game.)

Your POV

I quickly got in the main menu location, and pressed on the text 'Continue' on the monitor in front of me. I appeared in protagonist's room. I looked at the laptop and saw a text 'Chapter 4.5: Night 3,' and under it was a picture. On the picture, I could see Nightmare Mangle sitting in the closet with lustful look on her face.

Y/N: "Nothing unusual." I said it calmly as I pressed the enter button.

________________________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 4.5

Night 3

________________________________________________________________________________

I appeared in the bedroom and looked around. I quickly noticed a diary page stick to the doorknob on the left door, so I quickly ran up to the left doorframe and took the page, making it disappear. Just in case, I checked the hall. It was empty, so I quickly ran back up to the center of the room and checked the bed. I stood there listening in every sound, sometimes checking the bed. I heard some sound in right hallway, so I quickly ran up to the right doorframe and listened in. I heard breathing, so I quickly closed the door and in answer I got annoyed growls and then I hear Chica walk away. I quickly ran back up to the center of the room and checked the bed. I heard some noise in the left hallway, so I quickly ran up to the left doorframe and listened in. I heard breathing, so I closed the door, making Bonnie make some sad sound and then walk away. I quickly ran back up to the center of the room and checked the bed. I ran up to the closet and shone my flashlight at it.

N. Mangle: "BOO!~" She yelled it out cutely scaring me and making me close the doors in front of her. "You're so cute.~" She said it with the giggle.

Y/N: "W-Whatever." I said it with the pout. She giggled some more, before disappearing in the shadows. I let go of the closet doors and quickly ran back up to the center of the room and checked the bed. I stood there listening in every sound, sometimes checking the bed. After some time of listening in, I heard some noise in the left hallway, so I quickly ran up to the left doorframe and listened in. Nothing, so I shone my flashlight in the hall, only to see Bonnie hide behind the corner. I quickly ran back up to the center of the room and checked the bed. I stood there listening in every sound, sometimes checking the bed. I then heard some noise in the right hallway, so I quickly ran up to the right doorframe and listened in. I heard some breathing, so I closed the door.

Jack-O-Chica: "Damn it!" She said it angrily, before I heard her walk away. I quickly ran back up to the center of the room and checked the bed. Then I ran up to the closet and shone my flashlight at it.

Y/N: "I can see your feet, Mangle." I said it as I closed the doors.

N. Mangle: "Awww." She said it in a little sad tone and then disappeared in the shadows. I let go of the doors and quickly ran back up to the center of the room and checked the bed. I heard some noise in the left hallway, so I quickly ran up to the left doorframe and listened in. I heard breathing, so I closed the door.

Jack-O-Bonnie: "Damn!" She said it angrily, before I heard her walk away. I quickly ran back up to the center of the room and checked the bed. I heard some noise in the right hallway, so I quickly ran up to the right doorframe and listened in. Nothing, so I shone my flashlight in the hall and saw Chica hide behind the corner. I quickly ran back up to the center of the room and 6 am rang in, right when I was about to check the bed.

I appeared in the hall with the chair, so I just stood there and listened in. I heard footsteps for a few seconds, then they've stopped. A few seconds later, I heard them again. A few seconds later, they've stopped. A few more seconds later, I heard them again and they were starting to get really close to me, I turned on my flashlight and shone it BB. She was sitting in front of me, on the cross.

Y/N: "Better luck next time." I said it with the smile as everything went dark. I appeared in protagonist's room. I looked at the laptop and saw a text 'Chapter 4.5: Night 4,' and under it was a picture. On the picture, I could see Franny and her 'daughters' laying on the bed with lustful look on their faces. "Decided to make family photo, huh?" I asked it calmly. "Eh, whatever, let's get this party going." I said it as I pressed the enter button.

________________________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 4.5

Night 4

________________________________________________________________________________

I appeared in the bedroom and looked around. I noticed a diary page on the toy phone in the room, so I ran up to it and took it making it disappear. I quickly ran back up to the center of the room and checked the bed. I stood there listening in every sound, sometimes checking the bed, before I heard some noise in the left hallway, so I quickly ran up to the left doorframe and listened in. Nothing, so I shone my flashlight in the hall only to see Bonnie hide behind the corner. I quickly ran back up to the center of the room and checked the bed. I heard some noise in the right hallway, so I quickly ran up to the right doorframe and listened in. I heard some breathing, so I closed the door.

Jack-O-Chica: "Oh, come on." She said it in annoyed tone of voice, before I heard her walk away. I quickly ran back up to the center of the room and checked the bed. I ran up to the closet and shone my flashlight at it.

Y/N: "I see your hand." I said it calmly as I saw her hand near the entrance of the closet and closed the door.

N. Mangle: "Aww..." She said in a cute sad tone, before she disappeared in the shadows. I let go of the doors, quickly ran back up to the center of the room and checked the bed. I heard some noise in the right hallway, so I quickly ran up to the right doorframe and listened in. Nothing, so I shone flashlight in the hall only to see Chica hide behind the corner. I quickly ran back up to the center of the room and checked the bed. I then heard some noise in the left hallway, so I quickly ran up to the left doorframe and listened in. Nothing, so I shone my flashlight in the hall, only to see Bonnie hide behind the corner. I quickly ran back up to the center of the room and checked the bed. I stood there listening in every sound, sometimes checking the bed. I then ran up to the closet and shone my flashlight at it.

Y/N: "I see you." I said it as I saw her leg and closed the doors.

N. Mangle: "Awww. You caught me~." She said it in a flirty tone of voice, before she disappeared in the shadows. I let go of the doors, quickly ran back up to the center of the room and checked the bed. I heard some noise in the right hallway, so I quickly ran up to the right doorframe and listened in. I heard breathing, so I closed the door. I heard Chica groan in annoyance, before I heard her walk away. I quickly ran back up to the center of the room and checked the bed. I heard some noise in the left hallway, so I quickly ran up to the left doorframe and listened in. Nothing, so I shone my flashlight in the hall, only to see Bonnie hide behind the corner. I quickly ran back up to the center of the room and checked the bed. I ran up to the closet and shone my flashlight at it.

Y/N: "What the?!" I asked it in shock and quickly closed the doors.

N. Mangle: "Aww~. What's the matter~? Saw something pretty~?" She asked it in a flirty tone of voice.

Y/N: "Why did you even decided to show me off your breasts?!" I asked it with the blush on my face.

N. Mangle: "Because I wanted so~." She said it as she disappeared in shadows. I let go of the closet doors, quickly ran back up to the center of the room and checked the bed. I stood there listening in every sound, sometimes checking the bed. I heard some noise in the left hallway, so I quickly ran up to the left doorframe and listened in. I heard some breathing, so I closed the door.

Jack-O-Bonnie: "Oh, come on." She said it in annoyed tone of voice, before I heard her walk away. I quickly ran back up to the center of the room and before I could check the bed, 6 am ringed in.

I appeared in the hall with the chair, so I just stood there and listened in. A few moments later, I heard footsteps, then after a few moments later, they stopped. A few moments later, I heard them again and they were getting closer. A few moments later, they stopped, before continuing a few moments later. And when they were close enough, I shone my flashlight at BB and saw her sitting in front of me on the cross.

Y/N: "Maybe some other day." I said it calmly as everything went dark. I appeared in protagonist's room. I looked at the laptop and saw a text 'Chapter 4.5: Night 5,' and under it was a picture. On the picture, I could see the bedroom, but it was in a bad shape. On the picture, bedroom looks like it was burned and all Jack-O-Lanterns on the picture are burned and rotten. "I guess, this will be a boss fight, like at the fifth night of Chapter 4." I said it calmly. "Let's see what boss or bosses I'll face." I said it calmly as I pressed the enter button on the laptop.

________________________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 4.5

Night 5

________________________________________________________________________________

I appeared in the bedroom and it actually looks like as if it was burned. There was even a hole in the ceiling. I looked at the bed and I saw that on the wall behind it was a text burned out on it.

Y/N: "'The Nightmarionne is coming'? I guess that's name of the boss of this chapter." I said it calmly, but then I suddenly I heard some slithery sound behind me. I turned around with my flashlight shining at that direction. And I saw black and white tentacles quickly go back in the closet from which they came from. "I guess, she have a tentacle fetish." I said it in calm and awkward tone of voice. I then heard a long giggle in left hallway, so I quickly ran up to the left doorframe and listened in. Nothing, so I shone my flashlight in the hall, but the said Nightmarionne was standing a few meters away from me.

I quickly closed the door.

Nightmarionne: "No need to be so rude, darling~." She said it in a flirty tone of voice.

Y/N: "Sorry, but I doesn't have plans of my butt being fucked." I said it calmly, while I held the door closed.

Nightmarionne: "Maybe not~. But I promise, you'll like it, when my tentacles will explore your body~." She said it making her voice sound sexy, which made me blush.

Y/N: "Sorry, but I won't give up that easy." I said it calmly and she just giggled.

Nightmarionne: "Then we'll if you you'll be able to 'survive'~." She said it in a flirty tone, before I heard her walk away, so I let go of the door and quickly ran back up to the center of the room and checked the bed, the ceiling and the closet. I stood there listening in every sound, sometimes checking the bed, the ceiling and the closet. While I was checking, I saw diary page laying on the floor in front of the purple robot toy. I quickly ran up to the toy robot, picked up the page making it disappear and then quickly ran back up to the center of the room and checked the bed, the ceiling and the closet.

Y/N: "Jeez, these tentacles sound really gross." I said it calmly as I made tentacles from the ceiling go back into it, but then I noticed an acronym burned out near the hole in the ceiling. "'N.N.T.', huh? I'll remember that." I said it calmly as I then heard a long giggle in left hallway, so I quickly ran up to the left doorframe and listened in. Nothing, so I shone my flashlight in the hall, but she was standing a few meters away from me, so I quickly closed the door and waited for her to go away. After a few moments later, I heard her walk away, so I let go of the door and quickly ran back up to the center of the room and checked the bed, the ceiling and the closet. I stood there listening in every sound, sometimes checking the bed, the ceiling and the closet. I then heard a short giggle in the left hallway. "You won't deceive me that easy." I said it with the smirk. I heard a long giggle in right hallway, so I quickly ran up to the right doorframe and listened in. I heard her breathing, so I closed the door

Nightmarionne: "Clever girl~." She said it in a flirty tone of voice as I then heard her walk away. I quickly ran back up to the center of the room and checked the bed, the ceiling and the closet. I stood there listening in every sound, sometimes checking the bed, the ceiling and the closet. I heard a long giggle in left hallway, so I quickly ran up to the left doorframe and listened in. Nothing, so I shone my flashlight in the hall, but she was standing a few meters away from me, so I quickly closed the door and waited for her to go away. After a few moments later, I heard her walk away, so I let go of the door and quickly ran back up to the center of the room and checked the bed, the ceiling and the closet. I looked at the clock and it showed 3 am.

Y/N: "3 more to go." I said it calmly as I continued my routine of listening in and checking 3 spots. I heard a short giggle in the left hallway, but then I heard a long giggle in right hallway, so I quickly ran up to the right doorframe and listened in. I heard her breathing, so I closed the door and held it closed until I hear her walk away. When I heard her walk away, I quickly ran back up to the center of the room and checked the bed, the ceiling and the closet. I then heard a short giggle in the right hallway, but I didn't move, since I knew she was trying to deceive me. I continued on checking the bed, ceiling and closet, so the tentacles wouldn't grab me, until I heard a long giggle in left hallway. I quickly ran up to the left doorframe and listened in. Nothing, so I shone my flashlight in the hall, but she was standing a few meters away from me, so I quickly closed the door and waited for her to go away. After a few moments later, I heard her walk away, so I let go of the door and quickly ran back up to the center of the room and checked the bed, the ceiling and the closet. I stood there listening in every sound, sometimes checking the bed, the ceiling and the closet. I heard a long giggle in left hallway, and when I was about to ran up to the doorframe, 6 am ringed in.

I appeared in the hall with the chair, so I just stood there and listened in. I heard footsteps for a few moments, before they've stopped. After a few moments, they started to get closer. Suddenly, they've stopped. After a few moments, they continued and when the footsteps were close enough, I shone my flashlight right at BB. She sitting in front of me on the cross.

Y/N: "Well, I'll see ya some other time." I said it with the smile as everything went dark. I appeared in protagonist's room. "Alright, that's enough for today." I said it calmly as I summoned the menu and pressed 'Quit the game.'

(Your house. Basement.)

I took off my glasses, stood up, walked up to the table and placed the glasses on it. I then moved a list and a pen to me and started searching for the name that matched the acronym 'N.N.T.'. Soon enough I found it, so I write it down and looked at the list.

List of disappeared girls

________________________________________________________________________________________

Amy Riley Ramirez - Jack-O-Chica
Andrea Abigail Campbell - N. Chica
Angela Aurora Johnson - Plushtrap
Ashley Padma Thomas - Ph. BB
Athena Taytum Miller - Goldie
Audrey Raya Miller - Franny
Ayla Lyla Lee - JJ
Bella Elia Jackson - T. Franny
Charlotte Lilly Baker - Puppet
Claire Flora Smith - Bonnie
Clara Amara Mitchell - W. Franny
Cora Zayla Anderson - Foxy
Daisy Ada Robinson - Shadow Bonnie
Eden Mia Walker - W. Chica
Elaina Evelyn Young
Eliza Ivy Wright - W. Foxy
Elizabeth Leah Martin
Ember Gaia Gonzalez - Ph. Puppet
Esther Rosalia Jones - Ph. Chica
Haven Willow Torres
Hope Harper Nguyen
Josie Ana Robinson - Shadow Franny
June Freya Lopez - N. Franny
Kaia Stella Johnson - N. BB
Kayla Madison King
Lilith Eleanor Hill
Mabel Paisley Torres
Millie Clementine Martinez - Ph. Franny
Molly Grace Ramirez - Jack-O-Bonnie
Nicole Olivia Lewis
Noelle Naomi Thompson - Nightmarionne
Norah Isla Brown - N. Fredbear
Olive Sofia Hernandez - N. Bonnie
Piper Hayden Nelson - W. Bonnie
Rachel Avery Taylor
River Avayah Williams - Ph. Foxy
Rory Thora Rodriguez
Ruth Hazel Rivera - N. Foxy
Rylee Kai Perez - Springtrap
Sarah Della White - Mangle
Saylor Maya Moore - N. Mangle
Selena Chloe Martin
Serenity Nyra Jackson - T. Chica
Skylar Halo Jackson - T. Bonnie
Sophie Murphy Wilson - Chica
Summer Uma Sanchez - Ph. Mangle
Sydney Nova Green
Vivian Reese Lee - BB
Zuri Zoe Brown - Nightmare

________________________________________________________________________________________

Y/N: "12 girls left." I said it calmly as I was looking at the list. "Interesting, who is next to be found by me?" I asked it calmly as I looked at the names, who weren't connected to animatronic from the game. "Let's hope I'll find them soon." I said it calmly as I then moved a laptop to me and started looking for information about Noelle.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 680 10
"๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐˜, ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฐ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ?" "๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฎ...
159 0 13
WARNING!! Contains sensitive topics (sexual themes, mentions violence, blood, etc.) Y/n is a woman who just wants to make her way through life, but s...
16.9K 407 12
(Y/N) is a Freshman just entering Fazbear High. Everything was going smoothly until she met him,well she already met him. Will she find out if her...
1.5K 60 12
He twirled in place, allowing you to get a nice, good look at his emaciated body. His spine juts out his back, the skin clinging to it desperately, j...