๊งเผบ~ึ„ส€ึ…สษ›ฦˆศถ ฦˆษฆวŸึ…ึ†~เผป๊ง‚ -๐™ข๐™๐™–...

By always_sleep_at_3am

"Strongest?" "Yes. Strongest. Think you can do that?" "... I... Guess I could?" "Good. Put up a good show... More

-Things To Know-
Chapter 1 "the Beginning Of A Hero"
Chapter 2 "Trials Of The Quirky"
Chapter 3 "Unlikely Events" ~rushed~
Chapter 4 "class Intrusion"
Chapter 5 "preparing For The Sports Fest"
Chapter 6 "Sports Festival Begans"
Chapter 7 "Sports Festival Part 2: Cavalry Battle"
Chapter 9 "quarter finalists"
Chapter 10 "a New Problem"
Chapter 11 "Time To Pick Names"
Chapter 12 "internships"
Chapter 13 "hero Killer VS UA Students."
Chapter 14 "The Aftermath Of Hero Killer Stain"
Chapter 15 "triaump Of The Final Exams"
Chapter 16 "the Darkness Grows"
Chapter 17 "Training Camp"
Chapter 18 "reminants Of The Past"
Chapter 19 "The Fall Of A Hero And The Rise Of A Villain"
Chapter 20 "Rebirth" -! GORE !-
Chapter 21 "The LOV"
Chapter 22 "When The Past Whispers To The One Who Was Lost. "
Chapter 23 "Return Of What Was Lost"
Chapter 24 "Class 1-A" ~RUSHED~
Chapter 25 "Preparing"
Chapter 26 "Three Little Criminals: The Schooent"
Chapter 27 "Y/n's Provisional License."
!!Update!!
Chapter 29 "Hero Billboard Jp"
Chapter 30 "A VS B"
Chapter 31 "A Small World"
Chapter 32 "Merry Christmas!"
Chapter 33 "Internships Redo"
Chapter 34 "Let's Laugh Till Hell Do Us Part"
Chapter 35 "Hellish Family"
Chapter 36 "Yaoyorozu Family"
Chapter 37 "Inevitable Bloodshed."
Chapter 38 "Chaotic Virtue?"
Shut Down For Now?

Chapter 8 "Battle Of The Strongest"

333 8 3
By always_sleep_at_3am

You were exiting with your classmates to the prep rooms, you were occasionally looking around incase you see shoto, but you only saw lida and yaomomo, you were about to approach them but you heard tsuyu spoke behind you.

"congratulations, y/n." tsuyu said.

You turned around and smiled at her but that smile quickly turned into a one in dissatisfaction.

"thanks, although I wanted to get the 10 million back, it's a shame we didn't but the important thing is we got to the next round." you replied.

"yea at least you got into the second round." mina said joining in the conversation.

"congrats on getting to second mina." you said turning to her.

Mina sighed.

"bakugo only let me join so that we could deal with todoroki's freezing ability, I'm not sure if I have what it takes to move on to the next round." she sadly replied.

You frowned at her response.

"...i see, well don't worry I'm sure you can handle the next round, you're flexable anways. also have you two seen shoto around? I cant find him somehow. " you asked.

" hmm? Have you tried asking lida or yaomomo? " mina said.

You smiled.

"good idea, I'll make sure to do that too. I'll see ya guys later bye" you said turning around and leaving after saying your goodbyes.

Just a few moments you saw lida and ochaco talking to each other, you walked towards them with a smile.

"lida! Ochaco!" you said walking up to them with one hand on your hip.

They turned to you.

"y/n! You did great." lida said.

You chuckled.

"you did impressively amazing lida, but I'm not here to chat about that, I'm here to ask if you've seen where shoto went?" you asked.

"unfortunately not, he just turned off and left without saying a word after the round ended." lida explained.

"hmm, now come to think of it I can't find deku too.." ochaco said.

"wait he isn't with you?" you asked.

Ochaco shoke her head.

"no I haven't.. In fact I thought he was with you" ochaco said.

You raised an eyebrow.

"... I see, I'll go ask yaomomo and look for them." you said leaving the two behind without another word.

After a while of searching for yaomomo, you finally spotted her in the cafeteria, you saw her eating with jiro, mina, and toru.

You walked towards her and placed a hand on her shoulder.

" yaomomo, can I speak with you privately for a moment?" you asked with a stern tone.

Yaomomo looked at you curiously.

"okay, but what is it about?" she asked.

You smiled, but deep down you didn't want to tell her why since jiro, mina and toru are there.

You decided to say something bold.

"is it wrong for me to just want to speak with the girl I adore the company of? " you said.

Toru, mina, and jiro spat out their lunch.

"WHAT?!" the four said at the same time in shock.

Mina slammed the table and turned to yaomomo.

"yaomomo, be honest, is there something between you two now?!", she asked.

Yaomomo backed away from her all whilst blushing like a red tomato.

"n-no we don't!" she said waving her hands up in defense.

"don't lie to us something is really up!" toru said.

You awkwardly chuckled.

"so can I borrow yaomomo pls?" you said.

They looked at you, yaomomo staring at you shock whilst toru, mina and jiro looked at you with a fangirling stare, they raised their thumbs and forced yaomomo to stand up and they pushed her towards you which caused her to lose balance but you caught her just in time before she falls.

"enjoy your time together yaomomo!~" toru said.

"ehehehe yea have fun! ~" mina said.

The three took their food and left.

You turned to yaomomo and she pushed you away from her she then crossed her arms and stared directly at your eyes.

"why did you say that! Now everyone is going to think we're in a relationship!" she angrily said all whilst blushing.

"I just wanted to ask where shoto is that's all and because I want to mess with you a little." you said.

"why you..!" yaomomo wanted to slap you but she sighs in frustration.

"well, I don't know where his at unfortunately, now thx to you rumors of us dating are going to circulate even further." yaomomo said.

"well, might as well make it real right?" you said.

Yaomomo's eyes widened.

"I was kidding, cmon let's eat together so I could make it up to you" you said.

Yaomomo didn't reply for a few seconds, but she eventually did.

"okay, but that doesn't mean I'm agreeing to being your girlfriend, a relationship takes months to develop and not just in an instant." she angrily said.

You chuckled.

"I was joking alright?" you said.

"yea right." yaomomo said.

you both sat back down at the table and started to chat with each other's thoughts about the Cavalry Battle.

About 20 minutes of talking with yaomomo you both went your separate ways so you can have a little time for yourself to relax.

You rested for about 10 minutes and decided to use your spare 20 minutes to look for shoto, but to no luck due to you being unable to find him.

Time skip.

"alright lunch breaks over, the final match will be revealed soon! Before that, I have good news for those who didn't get pass the preliminary! This is a sports festival so we prepared something that everyone can take part in! We even invited cheerleaders from the land of cheerleading, America! " present mic said.

You sighed as you arrived at the stadium, as you were there you saw shoto not from a far, he seems to be in a bad mood.

You walked up to him to talk about what happened earlier but paused when you saw yaomomo and the rest of your female classmates.

"huh? That's odd?" present mic said as he saw what aizawas students were wearing.

"..." you stared at them for a few seconds trying to comprehend if you were imagining things or if what they were wearing was real.

"what happened to class 1-A? What is this fan service?" present mic said.

Yaomomo and the rest of the females from your class was wearing the same clothing as the cheerleaders...

You instantly blushed when you saw yaomomo wearing that and rushed towards her.

" what the hell are you wearing! Go back to the prep rooms and change out of that shit!" you said unbuttoning your PE top and used it to cover yaomomo up, however this left you slightly in an embarrassing situation since what you were wearing under your pe t-shirt was a tight black gym shirt that gave more notice to your physique.

" wha?! What is this! The campus favorite is lending his PE t-shirt to his classmate!? Look eraser head, there's romance between your students!" present mic yelled.

"ahh yaomomo I'm so jealous of you!!" toru said running up to her and shaking her around.

"this is so cute it's like one of those scenes in k-drama where the love interest let's the female lead use his jacket!" mina said.

"I guess wearing a cheerleader uniform has its good sides huh yaomomo?" jiro said giving her a nudge.

Yaomomo turned away from you blushing.

"y-you didn't have to do that y/n. " she said covering her face.

"girl I have all the right to do that, look what are you wearing. Who made you wear this?!" you angrily asked.

You saw in the corner of your eye denki and mineta started to shiver.

You turned to them.

"was this their idea?" you asked.

Yaomomo turned to them angrily.

"mineta, kaminari! How dare you two lie to us!" she said.

You turned to ochaco with a curious stare and she immediately knew what to say.

"during lunch break, kaminari and mineta approached jiro and yaomomo saying 'I heard the females have to wear a cheerleader uniform to take part of a cheerleading compition'" she explains.

You clenched your teeth.

"well why didn't you confirm it to aizawa-sensei?! Tsk. Go back to the prep rooms and change out of this lewd stuff!" you angrily said.

"lewd stuff yet you don't react whenever yaomomo is wearing her hero costume." jiro said giving you a side eye.

"that's because she needs it for her quirk, this is unnecessary!" you angrily said.

"you're just saying that because yaomomo's body keeps distracting you!" mina said with a cheeky smile.

"I do not! For your information I am pretty focused even if she trips infront of me I won't lose any of my composure!" you replied all whilst blushing at minas statement.

"that red shade on your face tells a different story." ochaco said.

"who's side are you on?!" you said.

You turned around.

"just, don't take my PE off till you change out of those clothes, I do not want to see your exposed body unless it's your hero costume got that!" you said to yaomomo avoiding eye contact with her before you left.

The girls started to squel even more after that interaction and they started to tease yaomomo, you walked towards shoto and he was looking at you blankly.

"jesus that was embarrassing...im going to have to speak with mineta and denki after this." you said standing next to shoto.

"you sure you don't have a crush on yaoyorozu?" shoto asked calmly.

"don't start boy. But what we really should be talking about is what happened during Cavalry, I thought you said you'll never use it?" you said changing the subject.

Shoto went quiet for a few seconds as he turned away from you and stared at the ground.

"I know. I swore to never use it yet I almost did, and I hate myself for it." shoto said as he stared at his right hand.

You sighed.

"well it can't be helped, it was probably muscle memory." you said placing a hand on your forehead.

"you know you can't surpass all might with only half your power." you said.

Shoto didn't reply to your statement and continued to stare blankly at his right hand.

"I don't like to force people on doing something they don't want to, but pls maybe you should rethink-" as you tried to place your hand on his shoulder shoto pushed it away and turned to you.

"I appreciate that you're just looking after me, née-San, but my word is final. I won't use that man's power and I'll overcome these challenges with only my right." shoto angrily yet calmly said as he turned around and left without saying a word.

You watched as he vanished in the crowd of students and you sighed.

You understand why shoto is in his rebellious stage.. Well actually this isn't a stage at all, he just doesn't want to follow endeavors footsteps.

"shoto... You don't really want me to help you, don't you?" you mumbled as you stared down at the ground.

It can't be helped, you knew this day would come. But you never had guessed it would come this sooner.

"y/n!" you heard someone yell.

You turned around and saw izuku along with lida and ochaco.

Your face switched back to a happy and calm one.

"Izuku! Where were you? I was looking for you during lunch break ya know." you said.

"... Sorry, it's just that I had a very intense conversation with someone during that time." Izuku explained.

You raised an eyebrow, hmm. An intense conversation huh? That's odd.

" and who is this individual pray tell? " you asked.

Izuku slightly looked away from you.

You sighed.

" welp it can't be helped, forget I asked if you don't wanna tell me." you turned to lida.

"we didn't get to have enough time to chat a while back, I really find your reciprocal burst interesting!" you said.

"really? Ehehe I'm honored that the campus favorite acknowledges my abilities" lida said.

"pls don't call me that.." you replied.

"why? I think it's a cool title to have!" ochaco said.

"yea but it makes me seem like I'm the president of a supreme student government or something so pls stop." you said.

"ohh I apologize, I didn't know it makes you uncomfortable!" lida said bowing at you.

You awkwardly chuckled.

"no it's fine, it doesn't make me completely uncomfortable though." you said.

"anyways! You guys wanna guess what's the final round gonna be?" ochaco asked.

"well, I'm guessing it's going to be a one-on-one type of battle since it is the finals." you said.

"or it can Be a class VS class type of thing, example class 1-B vs class 1-A" lida added.

"yea but if they did that then most of our classmates won't be able to independently shine so I agree with
y/n." Izuku said.

"either way I'm excited! I never have imagined that I could reach the final round!" ochaco said.

"what I'm more surprised about is that the general studies boy got into the next round." you said.

"boy? What boy?" ochaco asked.

"the one with purple hair, he insulted us remember?" izuku said.

"ohh him! He got into the finals with Aoyama and ojiro's help though, I wonder why?" ochaco asked.

You wanted to continue the topic but present mic spoke.

"bring it On! A recreational event for the joy of everyone!" present mic yelled.

The jumbo screen then showed something similar to those Battle statistics for tournaments...

"after the recreationals, it'll be a tournament featuring the 16 students who made it through the previous round, a 1-on-1 Battle!" present mic said.

So, after the recreationals it's a tournament. Your prediction was correct, the final battle was a 1-on-1.

"now let's start the group draw. After the group draw we'll have the recreational activity first before the match. It's up to these 16 participants whether they want to take part in the recreational activity or not. Some prefer to relax, some prefer to conserve stamina. " midnight said.

" now let's start from the first place. " midnight was about to walk towards shoto but ojiro raised his hand before speaking.

"head judge! Sorry, I'd like to quit" ojiro said.

All your classmates gasped and looked at him in disbelief.

"why, ojiro?" Izuku asked flabbergasted at ojiro's statement.

"it's a rare occasion to showcase yourself in front of the pro heroes, are you sure you want to quit?" you asked.

Ojiro lowered his hand.

"My memory is blank towards the end of the Cavalry Battle." Ojiro said.

You raised an eyebrow, Amnesia? No no.. That's not it.

"it must be his quirk." Ojiro said as he glared at shinso who was glancing over at izuku but quickly looked away.

You narrowed your eyes, so Ojiro doesn't remember teaming up with him, you start to wonder What's his quirk exactly.

You turned back to Ojiro.

"I know this is the opportunity to sell my ability and I know it's dumb to give up now.." Ojiro said clenching his fist.

"Ojiro..." Izuku mumbled.

"but, this is a place where everyone uses their talent to compete with one Another. I... I can't bring myself to fight when I still am confused about what happened." Ojiro said.

"you overthink things, you just have to perform well during the final!" toru said.

"if you put it that way, then I'm more confused than you are.." mina added.

Ojiro's face slowly Contorted to a frustrated one and he covered his eyes using his palm.

"that's not it. It's about my pride, I hate this." ojiro replied his voice sounding like he was in the verge of tears.

"ojiro... We won't force you to change your mind.. But are you sure you want to do this?" you asked.

"I appreciate that you're trying to make sure I make the right decision y/n... But at this point I'm not even sure I'm qualified for the next round... My decision won't change." ojiro said with distain and guilt in his tone.

"also, why are you guys wearing a cheeleading outfits?" ojiro asked not turning to look at your female classmates.

"ehe.. Long story short..." mina said.

"yaomomo you're so lucky your boyfriend lended you his PE top..." jiro said.

"his not my boyfriend.." yaomomo replied.

Suddenly another student spoke.

"uhm, I'm nirengeki shoda from class 1-b, I'd like to forfeit too. This has nothing to do with my ability. But as someone who made it to the final without doing anything, doesn't this go against the principal of this sports Festival?" the boy known as shoda said to midnight.

These events are unsettling... But it's up to the head judge, midnight, to decide.

There was a moment of silence but midnight eventually spoke.

" immature and naive statements, I like it! " midnight yelled.

"shoda, ojiro you two are forfeited!" midnight replied, there was a small tint of red on her cheeks as she did.

"... She made her decision based on whether she likes it or not." everyone thought.

"in that case, to make up for those two spots, we need to pick someone from the fifth place of Cavalry Battle, team kendo." midnight said as she turned to kendo.

"if this is the case, you should pick them instead of us who couldn't move during the Cavalry battle." kendo turned to her teammates.

"don't you think?" she asked them and all three of her teammates agreed.

Kendo then turned to midnight after getting the comfirmation of her team.

"I believe team tetsutetsu who worked really hard till the last minute is a more suitable candidate." kendo said.

Isn't she that the girl who offered you to be in her team right? You never knew she's this generous.

"kendo..." tetsutetsu said as he turned to kendo in shock.

"this is not a personal favor. I'm serious." kendo replied.

Tetsutetsu was shock by her statement.

"... You guys!" tetsutetsu said before he yelled in appreciation to kendo.

And with that, team tetsutetsu decided that tetsutetsu, and the girl with long green viney hair was picked to be a replacement for ojiro and shoda.

"16 participants will join including tetsutetsu and shiozaki. The result of the group draw, is shown here!" midnight yelled.

The jumbo screen then showed which people are going to fight.

Kirishima vs tetsutetsu.

"what? Why do we always bump into each other?" both Kirishima and tetsutetsu yelled.

L/n vs yaoyorozu.

Realizing you were going to battle Yaomomo, your eyes widened in shock, you glanced at yaomomo and saw that her expression mirrored your own sense of bewilderment.

" oh no.. " you mumbled.

Yaomomo looked away from you and you saw a sweat drip down her forehead.

"I-I prefer it that way." yaomomo replied.

Prefer? So she's literally going to take you on?

Ashido vs Aoyama.

"merci. It's such a shame that you have to face me." Aoyama said winking at mina.

"No, I should be glad that I'm super lucky!" mina replied.

Midoriya vs shinso.

Huh, too bad you wont be the one to be able to fight him. Looks like shinso and izuku are the first to fight.

You looked at the other competitors who're going to fight each other.

Todoroki vs sero

Sero is against shoto, well that's unfair, shoto would just wipe the floor with him. It'll be reasonable if you fight shoto instead. But you knew shoto won't win to just defeat sero, he'll win to fight izuku since if both of them win then they'll have to fight in the second round.

Bakugo vs ochaco

Okay now that's just overkill... This is a free win for bakugo, not cuz ochaco is weak BUT because bakugo is literally more aggressive and has more determination to win.. Poor ochaco, if only it's possible to switch enemies.

Lida vs hatsume

"you're lida right?" Mei said approaching lida.

Lida turned to her.

"yes, I'm lida" lida replied.

"ahh yay! Actually, I.. " Mei said.

RECREATIONAL ACTIVITY.

"all right. Let's put the tournament aside. It's a small break." present mic yelled.

Fireworks started to fill the top of the stadium as the recreationals began.

"enjoy the recreational activity!" present mic yelled.

You decide not to participate, you need your strength until the battle.

Even though you specifically instructed yaomomo to go change out of the cheerleader outfit she continued to wear it, worst part is she was actually Cheering in that outfit.

You sighed, you decided to let her do what she wants. You're not some controlling boyfriend anyways, in fact you're not her boyfriend at all. You turned around and left the stadium and went to the prep rooms to relax before the tournament, it's optional anyways if you want to watch the recreationals or not.

You arrived at one of the prep rooms that was unoccupied.

You sighed and sat down. The room was empty due to it being a personal prep room, which means anyone can use it. You figured your classmates who're on the tournament are in the class 1-A prep room so you decided to use the personal ones.

Somehow even though you know you can defeat yaomomo your mind isn't at rest... What should you do..? Should you let the girl you loved win and move on to the next round.. Or should you humiliate her instead..?

You frustratingly sighed once more.

"I can't fight her... But I can't back down too because everyone is rooting for me..." you mumbled.

As you continued to grumble in silence someone entered the room.

You turned to the individual and saw yaomomo.

Your face instantly changed to a happy one so she wont see that you're frustrated because of your Battle with her.

" yaomomo! Why are you here? You aren't gonna watch the recreational?" you asked.

Yaomomo shoke her head and walked towards your table and sat down.

"even if I watched the recreational, I can't ease my nerves. So I figure I should chat with you. Since whenever I talk to you my mind comes at ease.. " she said.

"why's that? You can chat with jiro you know.." you said.

"so you don't want to talk to me?" she asked.

"what? No! It's just- I want to have some time alone for now.." you said.

"... You're trying to decide to whether to let me win or not, aren't you?" yaomomo asked.

You flinched as she accurately predicted what you were thinking.

"... Ehe.. I guess." you said.

Yaomomo sighed and she placed her hand on top of yours.

"pls, don't hold back Y/n, I understand you don't want to embarrass me.. But I can't bear it to mind to think that someone choose to embarrass themselves to just save my pride.." yaomomo said.

"but-" you tried to explain it to her but she stopped you.

"you're a lovely boy y/n.. And I'm lucky that I've met you, pls promise me you won't hold back." she said, she looked in your eyes.

You sighed and looked away.

"okay I'll try.." you said.

Yaomomo smiled.

"thank you." she suddenly leaned close to you and gave you a kiss on the cheek, your face instantly turned red and tried your best not to smile but failed.

Yaomomo chuckled.

"I'm starting to rethink of that idea of not being your girlfriend now." she said.

Your eyes widened and you turned to her.

She laughed at you reaction.

"it's not a yes okay? I'm just saying there's a possibility." she said.

You chuckled awkwardly.

"well then." you took her palm and kissed it.

"I'll wait till that possibility becomes reality.." you said.

Yaomomo blushed and she quickly took her hand back.

"A-anyways, good luck on our Battle. Because I won't hold back on you." she said as she stood up and walked towards the door.

"I won't hold back too but I can't promise you I'll go all out on you." you said.

Yaomomo smiled.

"and that shall be the reason why I would win." she said before leaving the room closing the door behind her.

When she left the room you jumped up your seat in excitement .

"YES!" you happily yelled.

"wait till hawks hears about this..!" you said to yourself.

Even though you were allowed to enjoy yourselves, but for those who are in the tournament, it's hard to relax. Especially after what you and yaomomo discussed, some of the competitors in the tournament are thinking about strategy, Some try to remain calm, Some are Getty-ready  Some are focusing. Besides, some are trying to soothe their nerves, everyone is thinking about some other things. And soon, the time for Battle has come.

Cementoss was building the battle stage for the upcoming round.

"okay. It's almost done." Cementoss said.

"thank you, cementoss!" present mic said in the ear peace, cementoss was half way done on building the stage.

"Hey everybody! Are you ready?" once present mic spoke the crowd went wild.

"there are several rounds but eventually, it all boils down to a 1-on-1 tournament, you can only rely on yourself. Even if you're not a hero you'll often find yourself in this situation everyone knows how it feels, right? Mentality, skill, stamina, strategy and wisdom use all of them in order to win!" present mic said.

You arrived at where your classmates are supposed to watch.

"y/n! We saved you a seat!" ochaco yelled, her and lida were waving at you.

As you walked down you glanced over at yaomomo, she was looking at you and you two locked eyes but you both quickly looked away.

You sat down next to them.

"Izuku is first, right?" you asked

Lida nodded.

"he's going against that purple boy you really loved!" ochaco said.

You scoffed at her statement.

"well he better wins then." you sarcastically said turning to the middle of the stadium.

The edges of the stadium suddenly released flames that shot up above giving the stage some more effects.

"ladies and gentlemen. The final round that everyone's waiting for is finally here." present Mic said.

"its starting!" ochaco said, everyone from your class watched carefully.

"1st match! You have a good score. Why are you making that face?  Heroics department, midoriya izuku." present mic said As he commented on his picture they took of him for the finals.

Izuku walked to the stage with a smile on.

"VS, sorry, nothing too outstanding so far. General department, shinso hitoshi." present mic said, shinso also walked to the stage with a grin on.

"oi y/n! You're good with predicted things, who do you think would win?"mina asked.

"well.." you wanted to tell your thoughts but yaomomo quickly interrupted you.

"I'd say it's midoriya, he is from the heroics department and usually people who are in the general department don't have combat like quirks." yaomomo said.

You turned to her, what's up with her suddenly interrupting you? You shrugged this off and then spoke your opinion.

" we haven't really saw shinso's quirk yet, so I'd say I don't have a thought on who, since shinso got this far despite being a general student means he has a quirk who's good but not in combat." you said turning back at the arena.

"you think so?" mina asked.

You nodded.

"but I think yaomomo's prediction is good too." you said.

"The rule is very simple! If you knock your opponent out of the arena, or immobilize your opponent, or make your opponent surrender, you win! If you're injured, recovery girl from our school is on standby! Cast away mortality temporarily. But if you use something that might kill someone, you're disqualified. After all a hero can only resort to violence when they want to capture a villain. " present mic explained.

Cementoss made himself a throne just at the side of the stage, he sat down at the thrown then spoke.

" if someone violates the rule, I will step in. " he said.

You looked at izuku from above, he was doing some breathing exercises that you guessed are for calming his nerves down.

"start!" present mic yelled.

The two remained standing there, no one attacked for a few seconds, from a far you could tell shinso was talking to izuku. To which izuku responded with a irratated expression which made you wonder what shinso said for the calm and polite izuku to react that way.

Izuku started to move towards him, and his pace quickly turned into a dash. But when he was mid running towards him he suddenly stopped, and you saw shinso grin from a far.

You heard ojiro stand up and frustratingly yell.

"ahh! I warned him about this!" ojiro yelled.

Based on ojiro's reaction you sensed something was wrong, a sweat fell down your forehead...it seems like this shinso boy has more to him then it seems..

"oi oi! What is happening? This is the first match can you guys do something more exciting?" present mic said.

Ochaco and lida stood up from their chairs as they watched izuku stop from his attack.

Something is definitely wrong.. Is this because of shinso's quirk? What is this? Why isn't izuku attacking? Why did he stop, questions flooded your brain and your right leg was moving up and down as you crossed your arms and bit your lip while watching izuku carefully from a far.

"midoriya. He stops moving as the match starts!" present mic said.

Your leg started to move up and down even more faster.

"deku.." ochaco said.

"what is happening?" lida asked.

"y/n! Why did izuku stop?" denki asked.

"fuck do i know? I'm as confused as you. " due to frustration you accidentally replied a little roughly at denki and you quickly noticed this.

"sorry, I'm just.. At the edge of my seat right now okay? None of you disturb me pls." you said as you bit the end of your thumb continuing to watch closely.

"he's expressionless, standing there like a doll! Is this due to shinso's quirk? While he doesn't look too outstanding, will he turn out to be a dark horse?" present mic said.

"could it be..?" you asked yourself as you realized something.

"Shinso hitoshi from general department controls the tempo straight away against midoriya izuku from the heroics department. No one has seen this coming! Heroics department loses to general department?" present mic said.

After a few seconds of silence and 0 activity between the two, izuku turned around from shinso, and started to walk towards the bounds.

Due to this you also stood up like lida and ochaco did a while back.

"oi oi! What are you doing, izuku?!" you said.

"what is happening to deku? " ochaco said.

"if he walks out of the arena like this, he'll definitely lose! " lida said doing his hand chops as usual.

"huh?? Ahhh! Midoriya is walking to the bounds!" present mic said.

"his quirk.." you said, you came to a realization on just what this boy can do.

ojiro losing his memory, and the Class 1-B student experience... Ojiro's sudden teaming up with a stranger... Izuku randomly following his orders and slowly walking to the bounds? The dots are connecting... This general students quirk affects the brain... But not the conscious... You get it now.. But how did he manage to grasp izuku's mind? I mean he didn't touch him nor did he do anything..? Is it like a virus? Does it travel in the air? How?!

Your mind kept asking one question and another... Its like you're answering a philosophy question.. A new question pops up whenever you'd answer the other question itself..

"Izuku... Don't go down without a fight.." you mumbled.

You felt a hand on yours.

You turned to the individual and saw yaomomo.

"being nervous for him won't help him, y/n." she said.

You nodded at her and looked back at izuku, sad to say she's right, no matter how much your worriedness grows it won't solve the problem.

You sat back down and started to regulate your breathing.

Izuku continued to walk to the bounds... Slowly... Steadily... With no signs of stopping.

He was already one step away from it, you closed your eyes.

"I didn't think you'd lose this fast izuku.." you mumbled clenching your fist refusing to look.

That's when you heard something. You opened your eyes and realize a strong wind pressure was emitted from izuku.

As the smoke around him subdued you saw izuku was woken up from the trance he was in by the Shockwave of the wind.

Izuku was panting and he no longer has an emotionless expression.

Your eyes widened and your expression quickly turned into a proud one.

"this... Midoriya stopped!" present mic yelled. Everyone cheered loudly from this.

"Midoriya!" lida yelled as he raised both his hands in the air.

"yay!" ochaco said.

"thank God.." you said sighing In relief, you then start to massage your forehead.

Thank God ... This is a miracle.. But how did izuku moved? You turned to izuku and started to examine him and his hands.

You saw, on his left hand.. We're both of his index and middle finger was swelling. Did he create a powerful shock wave with them to wake himself up?

Izuku then turned to shinso.

You sighed once again.

"that was reckless of him.. But I'm glad his back." you said.

As expected shinso was as baffled as the crowd. His calm composure from a while ago vanished.

He clenched his fist, from a far you could tell he was telling something to izuku, this time izuku refused to answer, izuku placed his hand on his mouth to prevent himself from instinctively answering.

Refusing to answer? Does this mean shinso's quirk only applies once the target responses to him?...

"I get it now." you said to yourself as you try to regulate your heartbeat.

Izuku then began to dash towards shinso to start a proper fight.

Again, shinso was trying to trick up a conversation with izuku. All whilst trying to remain calm, but you can tell from his eyes and body movements that he was desperate, and nervous, he was also getting frustrated.

izuku finally reached him, he placed his hand on shinso chest and the other on his right shoulder, and started to push shinso towards the bounds.

"so instead of using his quirk against him, he wants him to cross the bounds? A very kind decision of him then." you said.

Shinso then punched izuku in hopes to make him stop, but izuku doesn't stop and continues to push him towards the bounds even though his nose started to bleed.

As a last resort shinso punched izuku's two broken fingers causing izuku to let go of him, shinso then moved aside and izuku stumbled past him. Due to this quick switching this gave shinso the chance to try to push izuku off the bounds as well.

Shinso grabbed his collar but this gave izuku the chance to grab his hand, izuku also grabbed the other one and now that both shinso's hands are gripped in his hands he quickly flipped him over before shinso could push izuku out of the bounds, izuku slammed shinso hard on the ground just outside the arena.

Somehow that move was familiar.. Didnt he use that against bakugo during Battle trial?

Everyone had their mouths open at this.. Even bakugo.

... There was a moment of silence, before midnight spoke.

"shinso is out of the arena. Midoriya is qualified for the quarterfinal!" midnight yelled.

Everyone in the stadium cheered again.

You smirked while looking at izuku from a far.

Although the round seemed to be boring for most people in the stadium, what just happened was like watching a war play out for you and most of your classmates.

"the first one to get into quarterfinal is midoriya izuku from class 1-A!" present mic yelled.

Finally ochaco sat back down, And lida remained standing

"that was way too close for comfort." ochaco said sighing in relief.

"turning the tide at the very end. It's just like you, midoriya." lida said looking down at izuku proudly.

"who cares! He still scared us!" ochaco wined.

You chuckled.

"yea.. Hey denki, sorry about the outburst a while back." you said turning to denki.

Denki just laughed.

"nah it's fine I totally understand dude!" he said.

"yahoo! This first match isn't as exciting but a round of applause pls to commend their fighting spirit!" present mic said, both shinso and izuku stood infront of each other at the middle of the stage, izuku slightly bowed his head at shinso but shinso didn't and just stared blankly at izuku.

Shinso turned around, and left the arena leaving izuku standing their, izuku watched as shinso left.

"should we meet midoriya at recovery girls office?" lida asked turning to you and ochaco.

You turned to him, since shoto's round is next you figured you should give him a visit, since he wasn't really here to watch izuku's round.

"you guys go ahead, I need to check up on someone real quick." you said, you stood up.

Ochaco also did.

"alright! Meet you back here. " ochaco said.

The two then left to go meet izuku.

You also left to go find your brother shoto, and you already know where to look for him first.

Time skip.

You arrived at participants room 2. And as you entered you saw your brother shoto, sitting in the room alone.

He glanced at you.

"you didn't spectate on izuku's round, so I figured I'll find you here." you said closing the door behind you and sat down next to him.

Shoto sighed.

"I'm sorry about my rudeness a while back, née-San." he said.

You smiled.

"the good thing is you're apologizing. So, your round Is coming up, want me to walk you to the entrance of the arena?" you asked.

Shoto slightly smiled.

"I'd like that.." he mumbled.

"also, izuku won the first round, which means if you win this fight then you'll get to battle him 1-on-1." you said.

"I knew he'd win, and I know I'll win." he said.

You chuckled.

"don't kill izuku alright? It's alright to beat him up but not to the verge of death okay." you placed your hand on his hand.

"I'll try." shoto replied.

"somehow that answer makes me even more worried." you sarcastically said.

"cmon, we'll be late for your round." you said.

Shoto stood up and you both left the room.

You two walked along the hallway, side by side.

"née-San, be honest. Who do you want to win, me or midoriya?" he asked.

You turned to him.

"why do you wanna know?"  you replied.

Shoto didn't reply for a few seconds before answering.

"it's just that, you seem to like midoriya more than me. So I had this feeling that you want him to win." he said.

You looked at him in disbelief.

"obviously not, izuku might be my friend but you're my brother, I'll never choose him over you. In fact I'll never choose anyone over you. Shoto are you thinking that I like izuku more because I choose him during Cavalry?" you asked.

"... Maybe.." he replied.

You sighed.

" shoto, even if we grew up to be enemies, I'll always choose you over anyone. Because you're my brother, got that? " you explained.

Shoto smiled.

" okay.. " he said, you both entered a corner to another hallway but you bot paused to see who was at the other side.

"... Get out of our way. " shoto rudely said as he sternly looked at endeavor.

".. It's surprising you came to see shoto, father." you said.

" I thought I told you not to call me that In public y/n. And it's very unbecoming of you, shoto." endeavor said.

You turned to shoto. But he didn't glance at you, nor did he glance back at endeavor.

He then began to walk and you also did in hopes that endeavor would allow you two to just walk pass him.

" if you use the power on your left side, you could have won easily both obstacle race and Cavalry Battle." endeavor said but shoto quickly ignored him and continued to walk not even looking at him in the eyes.

"stop being an immature rebellious kid. You have the duty to surpass all might, both of you do." endeavor said.

As endeavor said 'both of you' shoto quickly stopped and you also did.

"shoto. It's not worth it let's just go." you whispered to him.

Shoto took a deep breath.

"both of us? Why would you place your goals on y/n's shoulder when you treat him more badly then a dog, Have some shame endeavor. " shoto glared at endeavor over his shoulder.

"shoto." you sternly said.

Shoto glanced back at you, before continuing to walk. You also did.

"don't you understand that unlike natsuo and fuyumi, you're my best creation?" endeavor said.

"I'm not your best creation. Y/n is. But I'm sure you won't consider him best because you were never a proper dad to him. I will only rely on mom's power to win. I will never use your power in any battle." shoto said.

"shoto that's enough, remember you still have a battle against sero . Dont let him Throw you off. " you said.

".. Sorry, née-San" shoto replied as you both left endeavor and continued to head to the entrance of the arena.

Endeavor continued to look at you two as you both walked away.

"this might work now but you'll hit the ceiling soon. And not even your brother y/n could assist you when that day comes." endeavor said.

You tried to convince shoto to not let him get to his head. But you knew how much hatred shoto has towards him, so that simple task you ask him to do is hard to execute.

" shoto. Don't think-" as you once again wanted to remind him he cutted you off.

"I know." he angrily said.

Based from how he said this endeavors words had already reached his mind. And you couldn't do anything about it.

You sighed and just let it slide even though it's against your will.

"sorry for the long wait everyone. These two are the upcoming participants!" present mic yelled as the jumbo screen showed an image of shoto and sero.

You turned to shoto.

"don't over do it will you?" you said.

Shoto just nodded without turning to look at you as he stepped in the stage.

"excellent. He's excellent, but why does he look so banal? Heroics department, sero hanta." present mic said.

You glanced over at sero from the other side of the stadium. He seems pretty confident even Though his aware that shoto is stronger than him.

"vs! Third and first place respectively in our previous rounds, he's super strong. Is recommended students always this strong? Heroics department, Todoroki shoto." present. Mic said.

You were sensing a gloomy aura from shoto, dear God save sero..

"Good. 2nd match of the tournament" present mic yelled.

"ready, Start!" as soon as present mic yelled start sero immediately attacked.

He instantly wrapped shoto around his tape and swinged him to his left, so his going to throw him out the bounds? Well it's the easiest way to win against him, but at this situation nothing is the easiest way.

"An ambush to throw his opponent out of the arena? I think that's the best option he has out there. For real, get rid of him sero!" present mic commented.

That was very bias of him to say.

"shoto! Show him what a Todoroki does to ambushers." you yelled.

You weren't sure he heard that, but judging from his expression he did.

Shoto sent a large wave of his ice at him and in an instant the stadium shoke from what happened.

Your eye widened.

" damn.. I told him not to overdo it.." you mumbled.

His I've covered half the stadium.. It was so large it probably rivaled the ice that made titanic sink.

Everyone was too stunt to speak, the ice was already so close to the spectators.

Shoto broke free from sero's tapes with ease due to it getting frozen.

Midnight was also half frozen and already was shaking.

"jeez even the head judge?" you mumbled.

"sero... Can you still move?" she asked

"what do you think? It hurts.." sero replied.

"sero has been immobilized. Todoroki moves on to the quarterfinal" midnight said.

Everyone was too stunned to cheer, instead they started to chant something.

"Don't mind it!" a female voice of a hero yelled from the crowd.

"Don't mind it!" the crowd followed.

"Don't mind it!" the female hero repeated.

"Don't mind it." the crowd once again followed.

Shoto walked towards sero and started to melt the ice he created using his left, while he was doing this he seems to be uncomfortable while using his left power.

From his performance right now, izuku must be in the edge of his seat.

After the ice had melted away, shoto walked back to the exit.

"you did great shoto, but don't you think that was a bit too much?" you asked.

"sorry." shoto said walking pass you.

You chuckled.

"wanna get some soba?" you asked.

Shoto paused.

"... I'd like that..." he said before continuing to walk off.

You smiled and followed behind him.

Timeskip, at the cafeteria.

You decided not to watch denki's round for now and eat with shoto in the cafeteria.

"now don't do that to izuku okay? If you want a fair fight hold back for a while, but if it seems like you're loosing then use your titanic like ice" you said.

Shoto nodded as he froze the buttom pat of the bowl of his soba.

"née-san, do you think the pro heroes are afraid of me now?" shoto asked.

You chuckled.

"quite the opposite." you said as you took a bite of your f/f(favorite food).

"... No I mean..psychologically speaking.. Are they afraid of me?" he asked again.

"what do you mean?" you asked.

"well. Do you think they fear me now because of my quirk, or do you think they respect me because of it?" he said.

".. it's hard to tell, though I think they're just you know." you shrugged.

"amazed by your quirk." you added.

".... I see.." shoto said continuing to eat his soba.

"shoto, it's sweet that you're starting to think of what judgement others hold, but if you think of it too much the worst it gets, it's like a forbidden book you see. The more you get curious what's in the book the higher the chances you'll get cursed. If you get what I mean." you said.

"there you go again with your fiction things." shoto said.

"hey! What's wrong with fiction? You non-fiction lovers do like judging us." you sarcastically said.

Shoto slightly laughed at your reaction.

"you always know how to remove my sorrows née-San." shoto said.

You chuckled.

"that's what brothers do obviously! So as long as Im alive no one in our siblings would become depress." you jokingly said.

Again shoto slightly laughed at your corny joke.

"you're so corny." he said.

"Ouch?" you replied.

The two of you peacefully ate, and shoto's mind was finally at ease thanks to you.

Time skip.

You and shoto both arrived in time for the fourth match, you successfully pursued shoto to watch your classmates match after he insisted to not watch.

But he eventually gave in.

"ohh y/n is here! And his with shoto?" ochaco said as she spotted you.

You smiled.

"it took a while but I eventually pulled shoto here." you said.

"oh alright, by the way kaminari lost to a girl from class 1-B just so you know" ochaco said.

"oof really? And here I thought he'd win. Ohh well" you shrugged and turned to shoto.

"let's sit at the back." you said.

Shoto nodded and you both sat behind bakugo.

"huh? When did those two become close?" you heard mina ask.

"I don't know." jiro said.

"me and y/n are childhood friends. Our parents work together." he said.

Everyone was shock from this.

"w-wait you're childhood friends?! It doesn't seem like it during the first day.." Izuku said.

"ahahah that's because shoto is a bit too reserved and he doesn't want any interactions with anyone during the first and second week.." you explained.

"ohh so that's why, you're so considerate of his wishes y/n." toru said.

"obviously his respectful, that's y/n right there. " tsuyu said.

You chuckled at their commentaries.

"wait it's lida's round now correct?" you asked.

Shoto nodded.

"his going against that support department girl that you teamed up with back at Cavalry." shoto said.

"oh really? Wanna place bets on who would win?" you asked with a cheeky smile whilst giving him a nudge.

"no thank you." shoto replied.

"alright the fourth match will began soon. Lets get hyped. to the top we go!" present mic said, everyone in the stadium cheered in response.

"the pillar you can rely on heroics department, tenya lida VS the girl packed with supporting gadgets. Support department, Mei Hatsune." present mic said.

"His opponent is someone from support department?" you heard jiro ask.

"I wonder how it will play out." tsuyu added.

"So... What's happening?" Sato said.

Lida also equipted what seems to be a support gear.

"huh? Where did that come from?" kirishima ask.

"lida is also packed with supporting gadgets!" present mic yelled.

Midnight saw this and she stepped forward to intervene.

"participants from heroics department are not allowed to bring any gadgets. If it's convenient sake, you have to apply for the permission first." midnight said.

Lida gasped at this and spoke.

"My bad for forgetting. I saw Aoyama wear his belt so I thought I'd be fine!" lida explained.

"He was granted the permission." midnight said.

"I'm really sorry." lida said doing his usual 90 degree bow.

"but please hear me out. I was moved by hatsume's sportsmanship, as a support student, she got into the finals and she believed we're equal, she wanted a fair fight with me so she handed me these gadgets." lida said clenching his fist.

Fair fight? You scoffed, based on your observations on mei's personality, she's the type to deceive people when it comes to marketing, you guessed she only said those to properly market her gear. But to be honest it does sound touching even you could fall for it.

" I believe the right thing to do is to honor her spirit." lida said as he lifted his head up from the ground and faced midnight.

"How childish!" midnight said before she squealed in astonishment to lida's statement like a fan girl seeing her favorite ship finally get screen time.

"I approve." midnight said her serious aura returning.

"are you sure?" present mic added as the crowd cheered for lida's success to pursuade midnight.

You sighed.

"as usual, midnight-sensei decided based on if she liked his answer or not..." you said placing a hand on your forehead.

"is that even allowed?" shoto asked.

"if both of them agree, then I guess it's allowed. Let's just pretend it works that way." you replied.

Kirishima turned to you.

"oi y/n, Todoroki! Who do you think would win?" kirishima asked.

You and shoto looked at him.

".. I'd say it's lida." shoto coldly replied.

"well, at this situation it seems like lida would win, but that's what I'd say if I didn't get to observe Mei closely, she's a smart girl and her inventions are supurb so I won't underestimate her if I were you." you said.

You all turned back to the arena.

"well since the head judge is okay with it, then the fourth match, start!" present mic yelled.

Without wasting any minute lida dashed towards Mei, but suddenly Mei spoke.

"Your speed is amazing, lida!" Mei said, her voice could be heard across the stadium.

"is that a Mike?" you asked with astonishment.

"seems like one to me." shoto said.

"don't you think your legs are lighter now? That's to be expected. The gadget on your legs is constantly tracking your movement." Mei said.

"is she marketing?" shoto asked.

"yep." you said.

Lida ignored her comments about the gear she lended him, lida was already infront of her at this point and was about to attack.

"And I will use this hydraulic bracers to dodge away effortlessly" Mei said as two metal poles retracted from her backpack helping her avoid lida's attack is it pushed her aside, lida tripped at the metal poll and he landed face splat on the ground but he quickly stood up.

As Mei landed back at the ground she turned her back on lida and seems to be looking at something from a far.

Lida took this as a chance and decided to ambush her from behind, he dashed towards her and when he was about to attack her from behind her backpack detected him and the same 'hydraulic bracers' made her effortlessly dodge.

"it's equipped with 360 degree sensor so you can deal with back attacks too." as she said those words lida again tripped on the bracers but this time he regained balance thx to the gear Mei gave her earlier and it boosted him back up.

Not only did it help him back up it helped him make a turn and he again faced Mei.

He continued to dash towards her.

"she's toying with lida." shoto said.

"not toying, she's using him as a Mascot for marketing. A Guinea pig for example." you said.

"that's even worst." shoto said.

"in a beautiful curve, lida changed his direction. And that's all thanks to the auto balancers I invented." Mei said.

"what the hell?" shoto said, he's trying to comprehend what is happening.

"her will to sell her products is impressive.." you said as you covered your eyes from this embarrassing sight.

"the fact she's using our fastest classmate is so embarrassing.." shoto said as he also turned away.

Despite this humiliation lida was still trying to attack her but she kept dodging him with her gadgets.

"auto balancers also come with 32-axis gyro sensors!" Mei yelled.

Lida almost got out of bounds but thx to the auto balancers Mei gave him they prevented him from crossing it.

Due to this lida almost fell off his feet but couldn't due to the support gear.

"it can save the user from accidental falls too!" Mei said.

"didn't she ask for a fair fight?" shoto said.

"that girl is so unpredictable even I can't guess her next move.." you said.

Mei suddenly flew up in the air like what your team did back at Cavalry Battle avoiding another one of lida's attacks.

Mei giggled.

"what do you think? The feeling of soaring through the sky, the electromagnetic soles can repel each other thanks to electromagnetic induction, thus allowing the user to dodge anywhere, anytime." Mei said.

Lida seemed to be getting feed up with her so he dashed towards the position where she was supposed to land.

But as soon as Mei landed she shot a red net at him causing him to get tangled on it and stop on the spot and fall.

Lida was struggling to get out of the net as it wrapped his whole body.

"this device here is called a capture gun. The net is stored in a cartridge and you can shoot up to 5 cartilages in one go!" Mei said.

"even though this is a bit embarrassing it's still kinda amazing to see her inventions, don't you think shoto?" you said turning to him.

"this is just child's play." shoto said.

You chuckled at his answer and turned back to the arena.

"yes, the inventor of these amazing gadgets is none other than me, Hatsume Mei!" she proudly said turning to the audience with a proud smile.

"those who are from support gadget corporations, pick Hatsume Mei. I look forward to meeting you!" Mei yelled.

"is she a politician or something?" shoto asked.

"nope.. More like a sales lady." you said.

"let's move on to the next support gadget.." Mei said.

"huh..? It's not over...?" you asked.

"oh no... This is going to take a while.." shoto added.

10 minutes later.

After what seemed to be forever of marketing promotion Mei exited the arena while wiping her sweat away.

You sighed.

"I knew it.. She's not aiming to win she's aiming to promote her products.." you said pinching the end of your nose.

By now most of your classmates are sleepy, others are bored and others left to the cafeteria.

"ah, hatsume exits the arena. Lida moves on to the quarterfinal." midnight said pointing at lida who was beyond embarrassed at this point.

"You lied to me! I hate you! " you heard lida yell from a far as you saw him doing his hand chops again.

"ahahah... Lida likes to take everything too literally, that's why he was tricked by her sweet talks huh?" you said rubbing the back of your head.

Shoto nodded.

You noticed ochaco leaving.

"hmm? where's ochaco going?" you asked.

"probably to go prepare for her round against bakugo." shoto said.

You turned to him shock.

"seriously?.. Talk about bad luck, should I go ease her up a bit?" you said.

Shoto shoke his head.

"it's better to leave her be, usually women prefer to be alone when they're sad, nervous or scared." shoto explained.

"..alright then, if you saw so." you said turning back at the arena.

Time skip.

"let's move on with the fifth match."present mic said as everyone began to cheer.

" the belt won't make you transform. Heroics department, Aoyama yuga. " present mic said.

" vs! Can those horns shoot something? Yes, no? Heroics department, mina ashido. " present mic said.

" okay time to place bets!" toru said.

"you go first y/n!" she pointed at you.

"I don't want to be bias or anything but I'd say it's mina, she has more mobility and flexibility, plus Aoyama reaches his limit pretty quick and likes to shot recklessly." you said.

"I agree with y/n." tsuyu said.

"mina would win, she's faster then Aoyama." jiro said.

"I think mina would win! Because I want her to win!" toru said.

"isn't that a bit bias?" ojiro said.

You suddenly heard mineta yell, and You everyone turned to look at him

"Go, Aoyama! Fight her till her clothes are in tatters, just like those fight games!" mineta yelled.

"disgusting.." you heard jiro said.

You awkwardly laugh.

"hahaha... Mineta.. I think that's a bit pervert like of you.. Pls stop." you said.

"Then without further ado, fifth match, start!" present mic yelled.

As expected Aoyama launched the first attack, he shot his laser towards mina to which she dodged flexibly as she began to skate towards him using her acid.

She began to circle him all which slowly approaching him, she dodged his attacks. Like you predicted he was recklessly shooting his laser.

And not long after, Aoyama's stomach was already acheing giving mina the chance to attack, she splashed her acid at his belt melting it instantly.

Due to his belt getting destroyed their was nothing to hold his pants up and it fell to the ground revealing his white underwear.

As Aoyama struggled to put his pants back on mina used this to her advantage and got close to him and gave him an uppercut.

Due to the impact Aoyama laid flat on the ground.

"well that was fast." you said.

"Aoyama fainted. The quarter finalist is ashido!" midnight yelled.

Everyone cheered for mina as she won the fifth round.

"one loss for the fainted Aoyama. While ashido mina got a beautiful victory." present mic said.

"Yay mina!" toru yelled jumping up from her seat.

"well done, mina!" tsuyu said.

"called it." you said.

You heard mineta slam his fist down on his knees and you turned to him.

"if only aoyama's and ashido's quirk were swapped..." mineta said.

"disgusting." jiro repeated.

You sighed and stood up.

"my round is next, I'll go prepare." you said.

Shoto nodded, yaomomo already left a while back so you probably guessed she's more ready then you are when the match starts

You left to go prepare for the battle.

Time skip.

"okay! Now that everyone has taken their break let's move on to the 6th round!" present mic said.

You and yaomomo walked to the arena, you both avoided each other's gaze as you both stood there.

"all-rounder, a fan favorite so far! Is also the campus favorite who's well known for his looks, academics, quirk and personality. Are his parents supermodels or something?? Heroics department,
l/n y/n!" present mix yelled.

"fan favorite? Ehe.. I'm flattered." you said.

"vs! Mother of creation. A recommended student, everyone knows what she is capable of and is also rumored to be l/n's lover! Heroics department, yaoyorozu momo." present mic said.

As soon as present mic finished with your introductions you both finally looked at each other eye to eye.

" yaomomo, no hard feelings okay? "you said slightly frowning.

Yaomomo nodded.

" I won't take any don't worry. " she said, she seemed to be nervous to fight you.

Yaomomo started to think of a strategy, you also did.

To save her from the embarrassment you won't end the battle directly. Instead you'll let her fight back and think and then you'll defeat her once you know the time is right.

It's a good plan, you dont have to lose, and you don't have to embarass her to win.

You smiled.

"The 6th match, start!" present mic yelled.

Yaomomo was caught off guard on how fast the match started, which gave you the chance to send a fiery wall at her. But it wasn't big enough to push her out of the bounds, but big enough to stimulate her brain.

She created a shield and quickly blocked your attack.

As predicted.

You then created a weapon using your flames, it's a sword with a dull edge.

You dashed towards her and yaomomo created a similar sword as yours.

Your swords clashed and you two started to battle swinging one sword and another.

You twisted her sword using yours and she quickly dropped it, you kicked it aside and attacked her again, but she used her shield to block it. You continued to attack not letting her think as she continued to block each of your attacks.

As you were attacking you noticed she was backing up from the border, you stopped attacking because if she crosses the bounds then you'll win no doubt, but it's too early.

But she continued to back away without realizing how close she is to the bounds.

You clenched your teeth and reached for her hand, she was already one step away from the border but you quickly pulled her close to you, And you gently pushed her aside.

"HUH WHAT IS THIS?!" present mic yelled.

Yaomomo turned to where she once stood, her eyes widened as she realized how close she was to the bounds, if you didn't have stopped her in time she might have accidentally caused her own demise.

She quickly started to back away from you and created a spear.

You just stood there continuing to face yaomomo.

"You were getting too close to the edge, so I had to pull you." you said making eye contact with her all whilst slowly approaching her.

"we're supposed to be enemies y/n.. Why did you stop me even though you knew you'd win." she narrowed her eyes at you.

"it's complicated okay? Just take it as an I love you." you again created a weapon this time it was a dull scythe and swinged it towards her.

Her face turned red in an instant, your statement overthrow her from her focus and she didn't get anytime to block the attack, luckily, the scythe was dull and you barely added any force to the swing.

This hit her in the head, and she fell off her feat and dropped her shield and weapon.

You quickly stopped attacking as she fell off her feet since you expected her to block that.

You start to back away giving her time to stand up but made sure to stay in a offensive position so people won't think you're giving her a chance.

Yaomomo stood up rubbing her head as she again created a shield that has a different type of metal then her previous one.

"you okay yaomomo?" you asked slightly concerned.

Yaomomo clenched her fist.

"... Why are you.." she mumbled, but you couldn't hear her properly.

"what?" you asked.

"Why are you holding back?" yaomomo asked, her voice was loud enough so everyone and the cameras could hear.

...

Everyone went silent and stared at you.

"I-I'm not I'm just-" you tried to explain but yaomomo charged towards you and started to attack you with a sword.

But every swing she made you blocked swiftly with your weapon.

"you're lying, You promised! You promised to not hold back, You lier you promised!" she kept repeating as her swings got more and more stronger in each hit.

"y-yaomomo hold on i-" you said but couldn't finish because yaomomo kicked you in the stomach causing. You to stumble back, you turned behind you and saw that you were mere seconds away from the bound.

You turned back to yaomomo.

"calm down! I just don't want to embarass you okay?" you said.

"I don't care... Why can't you stop thinking of other people... You always think about everyone else... Why are you so selfless..." she angrily said.

Everyone was watching carefully at this situation... Even present mic who likes to comment about things was quiet...

" I just.. I just think that.. " you tried to find a reason...

Huh.. You can't think of a reason..

" I don't know... I just.. I just don't like to put myself first I guess..?" you said.

"... I can't believe you... How can you love others when you can't even love yourself. " yaomomo said.

"..." you stared at her for a few minutes.. A silence engulfed the stadium.

" u-um.. "present mic tried to break the silence but he couldn't think of a positive comment.

" stand up. And don't hold back. " yaomomo said.

How can you love someone when you don't know how to love yourself..?... Huh, I mean she's right, you don't love yourself at all.. Since your father endeavor didn't love you, you started to assume at a young age that no one else would either.. But somehow just somehow. You want to love everyone around you, despite knowing the fact no one else could give you the same exact love, you thought as long as you loved them, they won't leave you like your mom did.. But from what yaomomo said, does it mean you're lying to yourself and everyone around you? So.. Does that mean you don't love your siblings?.. You know you do though, but are you even sure you know that you do? You're not even sure that what you felt towards them isn't love, since you never felt love in the first place.

"y/n stand up. " she said again.

You slowly stood up, but your ears started to ring, probably from the fall? No... Its something else.

A sudden wave of memories start to hit you as you slowly stood up, it's like a sharp pang of recollection pierced through your consciousness, your surroundings seemed to paused and like a bolt of lightning illuminating the recesses of your mind. For a fleeting moment, the image of a young boy with white crystal clear hair, similar to natsuo's hair color except it doesn't seem to be natsuo, the memory continued to play. But these memories weren't complete... Its like watching a destroyed tape play out..

̶Y̶/̶n̶! ̶C̶̶m̶̶o̶̶n̶ ̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶t̶̶r̶̶a̶̶i̶̶n̶ ̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶ ̶q̶̶u̶̶i̶̶r̶̶k̶ ̶a̶̶n̶̶d̶ ̶s̶̶h̶̶o̶̶w̶ ̶d̶̶a̶̶d̶ ̶t̶̶h̶̶a̶̶t̶ ̶w̶̶e̶'̶r̶̶e̶ ̶b̶̶e̶̶t̶̶t̶̶e̶̶r̶ ̶t̶̶h̶̶e̶̶n̶ ̶s̶̶h̶̶o̶̶t̶̶o̶!

..

̶W̶̶h̶̶o̶̶a̶! ̶I̶ ̶t̶̶h̶̶o̶̶u̶̶g̶̶h̶̶t̶ ̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶ ̶c̶̶a̶̶n̶ ̶o̶̶n̶̶l̶̶y̶ ̶m̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶ ̶b̶̶l̶̶a̶̶c̶̶k̶ ̶f̶̶l̶̶a̶̶m̶̶e̶̶s̶?! ̶Y̶̶o̶̶u̶ ̶k̶̶n̶̶e̶̶w̶ ̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶ ̶c̶̶a̶̶n̶ ̶m̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶͔̳̮̪͎ͤͬͤW̙̰͍̻̹̋ͩ͐ͪ̚h̟̪̜̟͙͕ͮ̎̄̆i̠̜͗̈́ͯ̾͊ͅt͓̙͔̲̦͚̙͊e͕̬̔͛͌ ̖ͥf̥̖̗̠͔̞̔̔͒̐̏́l͙̬̞̥à̜̫͍̣͖͙̗͓̖̑̉ͧ̿ͬͩ̊m̩͈͕̲̦͚̙e͕̬̗͓̜̥̭̔͛͌̄̈ͪͧs̲̬̝͕̍ͭ̓ͦ ̶T̶̶o̶̶o̶! ̶D̶̶a̶̶d̶ ̶i̶̶s̶ ̶g̶̶o̶̶i̶̶n̶̶g̶ ̶t̶̶o̶ ̶b̶̶e̶ ̶p̶̶r̶̶o̶̶u̶̶d̶ ̶o̶̶f̶ ̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶!

..

̶N̶̶o̶ ̶m̶̶a̶̶t̶̶t̶̶e̶̶r̶ ̶h̶̶o̶̶w̶ ̶m̶̶u̶̶c̶̶h̶ ̶e̶̶f̶̶f̶̶o̶̶r̶̶t̶ ̶w̶̶e̶'̶l̶̶l̶ ̶d̶̶o̶... ̶T̶̶h̶̶a̶̶t̶ ̶b̶̶r̶̶a̶̶t̶ ̶w̶̶o̶̶u̶̶l̶̶d̶ ̶a̶̶l̶̶w̶̶a̶̶y̶̶s̶ ̶b̶̶e̶ ̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶ ̶p̶̶e̶̶r̶̶f̶̶e̶̶c̶̶t̶ ̶c̶̶r̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶i̶̶o̶̶n̶ ̶i̶̶n̶ ̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶ ̶e̶̶y̶̶e̶̶s̶..

..

̶I̶̶T̶'̶S̶ ̶U̶̶N̶̶F̶̶A̶̶I̶̶R̶! ̶I̶ ̶W̶̶A̶̶S̶ ̶H̶̶E̶̶R̶̶E̶ ̶F̶̶I̶̶R̶̶S̶̶T̶!

..

̶Y̶/̶n̶... ̶L̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶r̶̶u̶̶n̶ ̶a̶̶w̶̶a̶̶y̶! ̶W̶̶e̶ ̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶ ̶s̶̶t̶̶r̶̶o̶̶n̶̶g̶ ̶q̶̶u̶̶i̶̶r̶̶k̶̶s̶ ̶a̶̶n̶̶y̶̶w̶̶a̶̶y̶̶s̶ ̶s̶̶o̶ ̶wh̶̶o ̶n̶̶e̶̶e̶̶d̶̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶m̶̶o̶̶t̶̶h̶̶e̶̶r̶ ̶a̶̶n̶̶d̶ ̶d̶̶a̶̶d̶!

...

̶A̶̶H̶̶H̶! ̶I̶̶T̶ ̶W̶̶O̶̶N̶'̶T̶ ̶S̶̶T̶̶O̶̶P̶! ̶I̶̶T̶'̶S̶ ̶B̶̶U̶̶R̶̶N̶̶I̶̶N̶̶G̶ ̶M̶̶E̶..! ̶̶R̶̶U̶̶N̶! ͔̗͇̪̩̖̖̍̅̌͒ͬ̈́́͢Ỷ̢̱̭͋̌̃ͨͬ͐͟͡/̸̴̹͓͍̘͊́̏͒ͣ͛n̨̥͍̬͈ͧ̓́̿̕!

..

like painting a vivid picture of a sibling bond forged in laughter, and it ended in what seems to be in a forest that's in flames... Chaos? Pain? Resentment? You don't know, that part is still confusing to you. You could almost hear the echoes of your playful banter with this... Boy... But who is he? You don't remember being that close with natsuo when you were young.. You also don't remember running away with anyone, the sound of your mother's gentle laughter in the background as you played with this boy outside of your house along with natsuo and fuyumi.. and the warmth of a long-forgotten summer day enveloping you in its embrace.

Since when did this all happen? And where's shoto? What is happening... Another memory started to play.. But it seems to be darker then the previous ones.

̶Y̶/̶n̶... ̶N̶̶e̶̶v̶̶e̶̶r̶ ̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶ ̶a̶̶n̶̶y̶̶o̶̶n̶̶e̶ ̶t̶̶e̶̶l̶̶l̶ ̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶ ̶w̶̶h̶̶a̶̶t̶ ̶t̶̶o̶ ̶d̶̶o̶, ̶o̶̶r̶ ̶e̶̶l̶̶s̶̶e̶ ̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶'̶d̶ ̶e̶̶n̶̶d̶ ̶u̶̶p̶ ̶l̶̶i̶̶k̶̶e̶ ̶m̶̶o̶̶m̶, ̶t̶̶h̶̶e̶ ̶w̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶n̶ ̶i̶̶n̶ ̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶ ̶h̶̶o̶̶u̶̶s̶̶e̶̶h̶̶o̶̶l̶̶d̶ ̶a̶̶r̶̶e̶ ̶a̶̶l̶̶l̶ ̶u̶̶s̶̶e̶̶l̶̶e̶̶s̶̶s̶, ̶s̶̶o̶ ̶d̶̶o̶̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶i̶̶n̶̶c̶̶l̶̶u̶̶d̶̶e̶ ̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶s̶̶e̶̶l̶̶f̶ ̶i̶̶n̶ ̶t̶̶h̶̶e̶̶m̶ ̶s̶̶i̶̶n̶̶c̶̶e̶ ̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶'̶r̶̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶b̶̶o̶̶y̶. ̶I̶̶f̶ ̶a̶̶n̶̶y̶̶o̶̶n̶̶e̶ ̶h̶̶a̶̶r̶̶m̶̶s̶ ̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶, ̶s̶̶h̶̶o̶̶w̶ ̶t̶̶h̶̶e̶̶m̶ ̶n̶̶o̶ ̶m̶̶e̶̶r̶̶c̶̶y̶ ̶a̶̶n̶̶d̶ ̶u̶̶s̶̶e̶ ̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶͔̳̮̪͎ͤͬͤW̙̰͍̻̹̋ͩ͐ͪ̚h̟̪̜̟͙͕ͮ̎̄̆i̠̜͗̈́ͯ̾͊ͅt͓̙͔̲̦͚̙͊e͕̬̔͛͌ ̖ͥf̥̖̗̠͔̞̔̔͒̐̏́l͙̬̞̥à̜̫͍̣͖͙̗͓̖̑̉ͧ̿ͬͩ̊m̩͈͕̲̦͚̙e͕̬̗͓̜̥̭̔͛͌̄̈ͪͧs̲̬̝͕̍ͭ̓ͦ ̶A̶̶g̶̶a̶̶i̶̶n̶̶s̶̶t̶ ̶t̶̶h̶̶e̶̶m̶, ̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶ ̶w̶̶h̶̶i̶̶t̶̶e̶ ̶f̶̶l̶̶a̶̶m̶̶e̶̶s̶ ̶a̶̶r̶̶e̶ ̶s̶̶e̶̶n̶̶t̶̶i̶̶e̶̶n̶̶t̶ ̶t̶̶o̶̶o̶, ̶b̶̶u̶̶t̶ ̶t̶̶h̶̶e̶̶y̶ ̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶d̶̶i̶̶f̶̶f̶̶e̶̶r̶̶e̶̶n̶̶t̶ ̶p̶̶e̶̶r̶̶s̶̶o̶̶n̶̶a̶̶l̶̶i̶̶t̶̶y̶ ̶t̶̶o̶ ̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶ ̶b̶̶l̶̶a̶̶c̶̶k̶ ̶o̶̶n̶̶e̶̶s̶, ̶t̶̶h̶̶e̶̶y̶'̶l̶̶l̶ ̶h̶̶u̶̶r̶̶t̶ ̶a̶̶n̶̶y̶̶o̶̶n̶̶e̶ ̶w̶̶h̶̶o̶ ̶h̶̶u̶̶r̶̶t̶̶s̶ ̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶. ̶A̶̶n̶̶d̶ ̶k̶̶i̶̶l̶̶l̶ ̶t̶̶h̶̶o̶̶s̶̶e̶ ̶w̶̶h̶̶o̶ ̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶ ̶d̶̶e̶̶e̶̶p̶̶l̶̶y̶ ̶h̶̶a̶̶t̶̶e̶ ̶i̶̶n̶ ̶a̶̶n̶ ̶i̶̶n̶̶s̶̶t̶̶a̶̶n̶̶t̶, ̶t̶̶h̶̶a̶̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶ ̶p̶̶o̶̶w̶̶e̶̶r̶. ̶U̶̶s̶̶e̶ ̶i̶̶t̶ ̶f̶̶o̶̶r̶ ̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶ ̶o̶̶w̶̶n̶ ̶g̶̶o̶̶o̶̶d̶.

The person in this memory doesn't seem to be a boy anymore... Heck it doesn't seem to be a momery at all.. The person had his face all blurred, but his body was covered in burnt scars and purple dead skin that seemed to be stapelered back to his skin, he had black hair, his eyes  glowed though, they were the similar color as endeavors, which pissed you off.

Don't let anyone tell you what to do, Huh. That sounds.. Refreshing to hear somehow..

You glared at yaomomo.

The voice continued to ring through your mind, it kept telling you.

"don't let her tell you what to do."

"you want me to not hold back? Alright." you clenched your fist so hard, a red liquid started to drip from. It.

Yaomomo noticed this, everyone did.

"midnight.." cementoss said.

"no no, let's see how this plays out." midnight said.

"if it's a fight you want, it's a fight you'll get!" you yelled, out of anger you released your flames, but something was odd with your flames... They weren't black.. But.. They were white?... White flames..?

The white fire charged towards yaomomo rapidly

"midnight this is bad!" cementoss yelled.

"yaoyorozu!" midnight yelled.

Cementoss instantly created a concrete wall using his quirk to block your flames, but to everyone surprise, the unfamiliar white flames instantly melted the concrete, and continued to surge towards yaomomo with no signs of stopping.

It was like the flames are determined to hurt yaomomo back.

The attack is too wide.. Yaomomo won't be able to dodge, she noticed this and created a shield and blocked the attack, but your flames doesn't harm those who you don't see as a threat right? So it won't be that bad..

As white flames engulfed yaomomo, she was pushed out of the bounds and slammed hard on the wall of the stadium.

As your flames vanished a sight that you hated the most appeared... Yaomomo was out of the bounds, but she was covered in bruises... Burnt bruises... She slowly fell to the ground.. Her head was slightly bleeding from the impact. And the shield that she created was melted.

"get medics now!" midnight yelled rushing to yaomomo.

Your eyes widened as you realized what you've done.

"no no no.... This isn't supposed to happen.... I-I didn't mean to I didn't... This shouldn't happen.. " you start to back away, your heart pounded against your ribcage, each beat resounding in your ears like a thunderous drum. The realization of what you had done sent a shockwave through your body, causing your muscles to tense and your breath to quicken. A surge of nausea swept over you as you struggled to comprehend the sight before you, the one you loved and cherished lying on the ground, head bleeding because of you..

"I-I didn't mean too.. This isn't supposed to happen.." you fell off your feet, your surroundings started to warp, everything was muffled... Only the sound of your heart beat was heard.

"I didn't mean to I'm sorry... I'm sorry I'm so sorry.." you covered your ears... What just happened?... What did you do?? This is all your fault... Why did you attack?? Why why why why why WHY WHY! THIS ISN'T SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN!

̣̝́Y͇̥͍̦̩̱̚o̘͇̩̞̗ͯ̋ͭ͂uͦ ̰̭̝̈p̪̥͍̦̩̱̈͊̄o̘͇̩̞̥͍̦̩̱ͯ̋ͭ͂o̘͇̩̞͕̰ͯ̋ͭ͂̒ͨ̈́r̯̠̦̩ͨ̌̑ ̗͓̜̥̭̄̈ͪͧs̲̬̝͕̥͍̦̩̱̍ͭ̓ͦo̘͇̩̞̗ͯ̋ͭ͂u̠͔̞ͦ̔͒̐̏́l͙̬̞̥, ̜̟͙͕̎̄̆i̖͗ͥf̥̖̗̔ ̥͍̦̩̱o̘͇̩̞ͯ̋ͭ͂n͎̦̜̻͈̠͔̞͊͒̀̔͒̐̏́l͙̬̞̥͇͉̬̆ͫ̈́͋̉ͅy̬̣ͦ̇͊̔ ͇͉̬̆ͫ̈́͋̉ͅy̬̣̥͍̦̩̱ͦ̇͊̔o̘͇̩̞̗ͯ̋ͭ͂uͦ ͕̰̒ͨ̈́r̯̠̦̩̲̦͚̙ͨ̌̑e͕̬͙̗͓̖̔͛͌ͬͩ̊m̩͈͕̲̦͚̙e͕̬͙̗͓̖̔͛͌ͬͩ̊m̩͈͕ͬ̅b̖̰̮̲̦͚̙͊͗ͬe͕̬͕̰̔͛͌̒ͨ̈́r̯̠̦̩̲̦͚̙ͨ̌̑e͕̬͔̤̔͛͌̽͒̓̇d̼̪̫̙̔. ̝̦Țͬh̟̪̲̦͚̙ͮe͕̬̔͛͌n͎̦̜̻͈͊͒̀ ͙̗͓̖ͬͩ̊m̩͈͕à̜̫͍̣͖͇͉̬̑̉ͧ̿̆ͫ̈́͋̉ͅy̬̣ͦ̇͊̔ͬ̅b̖̰̮̲̦͚̙͊͗ͬe͕̬̔͛͌, ̝̝̱ͧj̞̫̗̽ͭu̗͓̜̥̭ͦ̄̈ͪͧs̲̬̝͕̠̜̍ͭ̓ͦ̈́ͯ̾͊ͅt͓̙͔͊ ͙̗͓̖ͬͩ̊m̩͈͕à̜̫͍̣͖͇͉̬̑̉ͧ̿̆ͫ̈́͋̉ͅy̬̣ͦ̇͊̔ͬ̅b̖̰̮̲̦͚̙͊͗ͬe͕̬̔͛͌ ͇͉̬̆ͫ̈́͋̉ͅy̬̣̥͍̦̩̱ͦ̇͊̔o̘͇̩̞̗ͯ̋ͭ͂uͦ ͍̭̜͔ͯ̉w̯̥͍̦̩̱͗ͤ̑͂ͥo̘͇̩̞ͯ̋ͭ͂n͎̦̜̻͈͊͒̀'̠̜̈́ͯ̾͊ͅt͓̙͔͊ ̗͓̜̥̭̄̈ͪͧs̲̬̝͕̗̍ͭ̓ͦu̖ͦͥf̥̖̗̖̔ͥf̥̖̗̲̦͚̙̔e͕̬͕̰̔͛͌̒ͨ̈́r̯̠̦̩ͨ̌̑...

A voice rang through your head.

Cementoss ran up to you as he saw you were having a panic attack.

"l̷/̷n̷! ̷I̷̷t̷'̷s̷ ̷o̷̷k̷a̷̷y̷ ̷y̷̷o̷̷u̷ ̷d̷̷i̷̷d̷̷n̷'̷t̷ ̷m̷̷e̷a̷̷n̷ ̷i̷̷t̷, ̷i̷̷t̷'̷s̷ a̷̷l̷̷r̷̷i̷̷g̷̷h̷̷t̷! ̷C̷a̷̷l̷̷m̷ ̷d̷̷o̷̷w̷̷n̷! ̷T̷a̷̷k̷̷e̷ ̷s̷̷m̷a̷̷l̷̷l̷ ̷b̷̷r̷̷e̷a̷̷t̷̷h̷̷e̷̷s̷." cementoss tried to comfort you, but you couldn't understand what he was saying, he tried to rub your back but you flinched and pushed him away.

" DON'T TOUCH ME! " you yelled, in instinct you pushed him using your quirk, your flames was back to black.

Your eyes widened and stared at what you did.

"I'm so sorry!" you yelled, luckily. Cementoss was only pushed away and wasn't harmed.

Your breathing pattern became more abnormal until, everything went black... Did you faint??... No... This can't be you still need to win..

Your eyes slowly opened, and as expected you were in recovery girls office.

"you're awake, good." recovery girl said.

"yaomomo... Where's yaomomo?!" you asked instantly sitting up but this cause you to feel an intense headache.

You placed a hand on your head in response to the sudden dizziness.

"ugh my head.." you said.

"that's normal, people usually still feel dizziness waking up after fainting." aizawa said.

You looked at him, he was sitting down at a chair across the room.

"and yaoyorozu is fine now, thx to recovery girl she healed her burnt wounds, and luckily it was just a surface burn so it didn't leave a scar." aizawa added.

You sighed in relief.

"thank God... I was afraid I killed her.." you said flopping back at the bed.

"what happened back there? And here I thought you were the type to help people whenever they'd have panic attacks, not the type to have one." aizawa said.

".. Sorry.. I thought my flames won't harm her.. Usually my flames don't harm people, I don't even view her as a threat.. "you said staring at both of your palms.

"what probably happened was called quirk awakening." recovery girl said.

You turned to her slightly confused.

"quirk awakening?" you asked.

"quirk awakening happens whenever an individual gets pressured or feels an intense emotion, it unlocks a side of your quirk that you never knew, hence why your flames wasn't black but white." she said.

"white flames are the second hottest fire when it comes to stars, it goes second after blue fire." aizawa said.

"but when I pushed cementoss-sensei away... My flames were back to black.." you explained.

"sometimes a person can only use this new unlocked ability for a short period of time, if you're lucky enough you might be able to use it again." recovery girl said.

"quirk awakenings are rare, even I haven't awakened mine so you're lucky l/n." aizawa said.

You looked away with sorrow.

"I may have able to discover a new side to my quirk... But what's the point? I'm disqualified anyways.. And I almost killed someone today.. " you said.

"who said you were disqualified?" aizawa asked.

You turned to him, confused at his statement.

"I almost killed yaomomo..?" you said.

"it's up to the head judge whether to disqualify you and not, midnight never said she'll disqualify you so you move to the quarterfinals." aizawa said.

You sat up again. And again felt the same dizziness but you ignored it.

"so Im still in the round?!" you asked.

Aizawa nodded.

"although principal nezu said if you don't wake up before your match on the quarterfinals, your opponent would automatically win, luckily you were only unconscious for 10 minutes." aizawa said.

"so... Who's fighting right now?" you asked.

"on the 7th round it was kirishima and tetsutetsu, the two knocked each other out so it was a tie, it's currently break time before uraraka and bakugo's round. After that then it's quarterfinals." aizawa said.

You sighed In relief.

"phew.. It's a good thing I didn't miss ochaco's match.. I promised her I would cheer her on so it'd be awkward If I didn't stick with my word.." you said, the dizziness of your head was gone.

"hold on, you think you can get away like that without punishment? after the sports festival, principal nezu would want to speak with you and your parents about what happened, yaomomo and her parents would be there too to discuss what kind of punishment they'll give you. " aizawa said.

You flinched, parent?? But you can't bring endeavor.. Well if it were just you, him and nezu endeavor would be willing to attend, but if yaomomo and her parents were there endeavor won't be willing to come!

" uhm, what happens when I couldn't bring any of my parents?" you asked.

"then principal nezu would have no choice to expell you for what happened." aizawa said.

Your heart skipped a beat when you heard this... What should you do?

"... I understand.." you replied nervously.

"can I.. Speak with yaomomo? If it's okay." you asked.

"yaomomo was taken by her parents while she was unconscious, they weren't happy about what happened so they're really eager to speak with your parents." aizawa said.

"..alright...i understand... Can I go spectate on bakugo and ochaco's match?" you asked.

Aizawa sighed.

" you don't have to ask permission you know, very well then. That is if you're feeling well now. " aizawa said.

You smiled.

" thank you, Sensei! " you stood up, and ran out the room.
...

..

.

" aizawa, are you sure we shouldn't tell him?" recovery girl asked.

"... I think it's best we not, at this point his situation is far worst then I thought, he won't believe us or understand us if we explain what happened to him, it's best if he figures it out himself. L/n is a smart boy, I know he'll control this side of him in no time. " aizawa said.

Recovery girl sighed.

"I just hope you're right.." recovery girl said, she stared off to the door where you once exited.
_______________________________________

To be continued.

13471 words.

Now isn't this fun! Jk this is too much for my brain. Anyways sorry for the cringe things that happened in this chapter but hear me out, it's for plot development okay?

See yall in the next chapter ^^!

Mirio that's flashing! 🙀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 4.3K 37
After All Might, Izuku and the gang plus your father who we just discovered rescued you, they deliver the horrible news of the loss of your quirks as...
475K 15.2K 50
"๐™’๐™๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™˜๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ?" Y/N L/N didn't have a very happy childhood. A catastrophic incident left her in the streets, and she ended up se...
248 22 22
Shoto Todoroki x reader โ€ขSeason Oneโ€ข My whole life I only knew what hatred was. My parents were always happy and loving but my mother was killed in a...
296K 11.5K 35
[Completed] - (Y/n) is the oh-so-very lucky teenager who gets to experience life as a hero at the prestige hero's academy: UA high school. One littl...