Who Cares Who Wins? (boyxboy)

By mossfordgreen

Alexander Morgan hated his expensive, yet exclusive, boarding school. He was bullied mercilessly by the rugby... More

Foreword.
Chapter 1. The Wall.
Chapter 2. Confrontation.
Chapter 3. A Bit Of Sport.
Chapter 4. Barriers Crumbling.
Chapter 5. Cannon Fodder.
Chapter 6. Signs Of A Thaw.
Chapter 7. An Unexpected Revelation.
Chapter 8. Xander's Secret.
Chapter 9. A Sight For Sore Eyes.
Chapter 10. If Music Be The Food Of Love......
Chapter 11. The Deal.
Chapter 12. Cliff's Secret Part One.
Chapter 13. Cliff's Secret Part Two.
Chapter 14. Perfect.
Chapter 15 Rugby Rules.
Chapter 16. Cup Game - Part One.
Chapter 17. Cup Game - Part Two.
Chapter 18. Confusion.
Chapter 19. An Apology.
Chapter 20. Temptations & Frustrations.
Chapter 21. Something's In The Air.
Chapter 22. Logan.
Chapter 23. Niko.
Chapter 24. Morgan's Farm.
Chapter 25. Status.
Chapter 26. Young Love.
Chapter 27. St. David's.
Chapter 28. Like Riding A Bike.
Chapter 29. To Hell With It.
Chapter 30. Awkward.
Chapter 31. Alexithymia.
Chapter 32. Finding Clayton.
Chapter 33. The Stuarts.
Chapter 34. Second Thoughts.
Chapter 35. Coming Out.
Chapter 36. Into The Lion's Den.
Chapter 37. Nobody's Fool.
Chapter 38. Return To St. Augustine's.
Chapter 39. Underhand Plans.
Chapter 40. Easy Peasy.
Chapter 41. A New Admirer.
Chapter 42. Dissension.
Chapter 43. Retribution.
Chapter 44. More Revelations.
Chapter 45. A Strong, Good Feeling.
Chapter 47. Hypothetical Scenario.
Chapter 48. Farcical.
Chapter 49. A Secret Love.
Chapter 50. Guilty By Association.

Chapter 46. A Cunning Plan.

37 5 33
By mossfordgreen

Let's Go All The Way - Sly Fox (1985)
https://youtu.be/q7zF3UjvYQU

Clifton's POV.

"What did Nessie say?" Xander asked Bradley and Leo as they sat on the desks next to us. We were alone in our form room as Bradley had told the three guys doing Prep work there to fuck off. They had scuttled out of the room like rats leaving a sinking ship.

"He said he was going to talk to Jock now, and would let us know after lunch." Bradley answered. "He feels confident he can buy us some time. At worst we will get expelled, but he's hoping that if he can get a signed statement from Niko or Logan we might just get a slap on the wrist or be suspended for a few days."

"He seems a good enough bloke," Leo added. "Not that we've had anything to do with him before but he was far easier to talk to than some of the other Masters here and I'm glad you insisted on us talking to him. I can see why you like him Xander, but telling him about you and Cliff.... Well that was pretty risky, wasn't it?"

"It was a measured risk." Xander answered, breaking out into a mischievous smile. "Although I do trust him I could screw everything up for him if I grassed on him for giving me the key to the Music Wing, couldn't I?"

"You wouldn't though, would you?" I said as I slapped him on the head. "Lose your little hideaway? I don't think so!"

"So, Xander? If it does all go tits up and you get separated, you're saying you would feel like getting your own back and grassing him up?" Bradley remarked.

"I honestly believe that if it does go tits up it won't be his fault." Xander answered, with a serious look on his face. "I realise that Jock and the Board of Governors will have the final say but I know he will do his best to keep our private lives out of it. I would rather Toad, Jasper, and Fabian get sent down more than anything else, but if it means we get found out and separated, then we'll just have to meet in your room for a bit of how's your father as both of ours will more than likely be watched."

"Bog off!" Leo exclaimed loudly. "No way will I agree to that. No fuckin' way!"

"Calm down Leo. He's just teasing you." I replied, as Bradley just laughed. "Xander promised Nessie that we wouldn't indulge in any rumpy pumpy while we were at school."

"And Nessie believed him?" Leo queried.

"Yes!" I answered.

"The man's a fool."

The door to our Form Room opened and Zane poked his head around it. "Thought you guys might be interested to know that Trevor's just returned."

"Where is he?" Bradley asked as he quickly stood up and strode towards the door. We all followed him.

"Outside Jock's office," Zane answered. "Trevor's father, and another guy was with him. Jock's making them wait as he's already talking to someone. Dickie's there too talking to them while they wait. Trevor looks a right mess. Not seen anything of Fabian or Kasper though."

"Okay. Tell the other guys to keep schtum, even if Trevor is fool enough to name anyone, they are to deny it. Remind them they can't be easily identified as we all wore masks. Leo and I are going to take the rap as agreed."

"I wouldn't mind seeing the result of our handiwork," Leo remarked as soon as Zane had left. "Anyone else fancy a stroll past Jock's office?"

Xander shook his head and so I declined as well, saying we were going back to our room.

"See you at lunch then," Leo replied, as he and Bradley strolled off down the corridor towards Jock's office.

As we walked across the main concourse, Mervyn and three other boys approached us from one of the side corridors.

"That's real spooky bumping into you Alex," Mervyn said as they all gathered round us. "Roman here doesn't believe that it was your mother who visited on Saturday. He reckoned although she looked pretty hot he didn't think she looked old enough."

"Yeah! I thought it was your sister and was going to ask you for an introduction." This boy, Roman, added.

I could see from the expression on Xander's face that he wasn't amused.

"She's my step-mother...., and you're right..., she's not old enough to be my mother but if she was my sister you wouldn't stand a chance. She likes mature guys, not boys."

The two other boys began ribbing Roman as they walked away. As Xander and I turned to do the same, Mervyn tugged at Xander's arm and held on to it. "Hey Alex! I called on you earlier to see if you liked the idea of learning the Welsh song 'Myfanwy' with me? Thought if you were free after dinner one night we could meet up?"

Xander pulled his arm free. "Sorry Mervyn. Cliff told you I wasn't interested anymore."

"Aw! Come on Alex!" Mervyn pleaded in a forced whisper, grabbing Xander's arm again. "You said you liked the idea of singing with me again. Please meet with me tomorrow night. It will be like Saturday, only more fun."

"If it was to sing..., yes! But it wouldn't, would it? That's not the fun you've got in mind, is it....?" Xander held Mervyn's staring look. "Besides, Cliff and I are rather busy tomorrow night as we have something already planned."

Mervyn tossed his head in my direction, giving me a sneering look. "Can't you be busy with him another night instead?"

It was the way that he emphasised the word busy that riled me and as I took a step forward to say something, Xander put one arm out to stop me as he pulled his other arm free from Mervyn's grip once again.

"And what do you mean by that?" Xander asked him, doing well to contain the anger I could see in his eyes.

"Seriously Alex, do I really need to say after what you did on Sunday?"

"For a start I prefer to be called Xander....., certainly not Alex, and my actions on Sunday were purely medical. If you actually knew me you wouldn't be suggesting anything else."

"Come off it! Everyone knows those rumours about you are true!" Mervyn claimed, none too quietly, causing other boys to stop and listen. "I've heard having your hand down someone else's shorts called many things but never termed as purely medical."

"I'm glad to see you're not letting your education get in the way of your ignorance." Xander fired back. "It's quite scary to think that people like you are actually graduating from this school." He then turned his back on Mervyn and, as he walked away, grabbed my arm and pulled me with him.

"Jeez Xander!" I swore as we entered our room. "You certainly laid into him. You know something I don't?"

Xander sat on his bed. "He's known as Merv the Perv, and for good reason. I found out this morning that he meets with other boys and fucks them bareback whether they want him to or not."

"Never!" I didn't quite believe him. I knew there was a good reason why I had taken an instant dislike to him but I had been convinced that Mervyn was straight as most of the conversations that I had overheard, he had been boasting about the girls he had fucked. Maybe he was saying girls when he actually meant boys.

"It's true. He demands to fuck boys bareback. I'm so glad that you told me he was hitting on me because I didn't believe you. It was only someone telling me this morning what he was like that convinced me you were right. I just thought you were jealous."

I laughed. "I was jealous of the attention he was giving you but couldn't understand why it was someone like him doing it. After all, you are pretty cute!"

Xander cocked his head. "Just pretty cute?"

"No! Hot damn cute!" I answered as I sat down next to him and kissed him quickly on the cheek. I took his hand. "This morning..., in the bathroom...., what you said was going to happen to this other boy..., involves him, doesn't it?

Xander looked at me and nodded.

Xander's POV.

I stood by the entrance to the Music Wing waiting for River. I was relieved that he had agreed to meet me even though he still wasn't sure about talking to Nessie. He had been more interested in my plan to entrap Mervyn.

I say my plan, but that's not strictly true, it was Cliff's. I hadn't mentioned River's name to Cliff but I had explained everything to him that River had told me about Mervyn, his threats, and the fact that he had been given the sexual rights to this boy by Trevor.

Cliff had been furious but had come up with a solution that would see Mervyn being held accountable and hopefully would see Trevor implicated. It was a simple plan and one River should be able to execute without any problem. All I needed was to get River to agree and then go and see Nessie.

When River arrived we then walked around the far side of the rugby pitches and I began to explain the plan.

"What we need is a confession on your phone by Mervyn that Trevor sold you for sexual favours as part of a debt. We need you to lead him on by asking him questions that, if he answers correctly, will incriminate himself, Trevor, and any of their friends who are doing the same thing. Tell him you're only prepared to jerk him off or blow him because you don't want to be gang banged. Try to get him to threaten you with that again. Say that you have never been fucked before and accuse Trevor of lying and that he blackmailed you into blowing him, like he's done with other boys. Say anything to get him talking. If he attacks you, call out, as I will be close by with some help."

A look of panic flooded his face. "Who have you told?"

"Only Nessie and Clifton know what Mervyn is up to. Neither of them know who you are but unless you talk to Nessie I'm going to have to tell Cliff as I wouldn't be able to stop Mervyn on my own."

"Then I either let him rape me or don't meet and risk being gang fucked. Not much of a choice, is it?"

"You have this third choice. Talk to Nessie. I'm sure that he will be able to think of some way to protect you from being named. You owe it to your new boyfriend to at least try."

I could tell that mentioning his new boyfriend made the difference as we began going through what sort of questions he should ask and how to answer any questions in his replies as we headed back towards the Music Wing.

River had been leaning towards talking to Cliff. He had said that he wouldn't say no if Cliff wanted him to blow him as he was quite a hunk. I managed to convince him to talk to Nessie by saying Cliff was only gunning for Trevor because he didn't particularly like gay boys, especially those that forced themselves on other boys.

I know it wasn't fair but I didn't want River anywhere near Cliff. I saw him as a threat. He was good looking and even though I didn't know if River was his type I wasn't taking any chances. Maybe I was being over protective of Cliff, and could be accused of not trusting him? With River, being in the changing rooms and showers with him, having ample opportunity to offer his availability, chiefly his cute looking butt in Cliff's direction, putting temptation in his way, then being fair didn't come into it.

Cliff was mine and no one else would get a look in. Not if I could help it.

Nessie was brilliant. He was so good with River that River really opened up and told him some really personal things. I hadn't realised just how hard it must have been for River coming to terms with his sexuality and keeping it secret from other members of the rugby squad.

The main thing was Nessie liked the plan. He offered more suggestions to River on what to say and to confirm with Mervyn that he would meet tonight and to let him know where and at what time well in advance.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41 11 7
Notes and confessions, Finn's life has been filled with them. The boy with the face of an Angel, since middle school Finn has never accepted a single...
15M 460K 32
"We can't do this." I whisper as our lips re-connect, a tingling fire surging through my body as his hands ravage unexplored lands; my innocence di...
After Dark By Z

Teen Fiction

15.9K 538 42
《 This is a BoyxBoy story 》 William Caddel wants to live. Between crushing expectations and the strictness that comes with them that seems like such...
3.3K 151 23
ITS FINISHED EVERYONE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT. I HOPE THIS STORY MEANS AS MUCH TO YOU AS IT DOES ME. (Please don't let the first chapter stop you...