Star Crossed ||| Bada Lee

By slytherinn127xo

Chloe Lucia Salazar. Now outside of Kpop that name may not ring a bell, unless your also in the dance commun... More

𝕚𝕟𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕔𝕙𝕝𝕠𝕖
𝒸𝒽𝓁𝑜𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝓁𝒶𝓏𝒶𝓇
𝓀𝓅𝓇𝑜𝒻𝒾𝓁𝑒𝓈
𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓅𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝒶𝑒𝓈𝓅𝒶
𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓅𝓈 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃 𝓈𝓂
𝒷𝒶𝓁𝑜𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝓊𝒻𝒻
𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝓅𝒽𝒶𝒷𝑒𝓉 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒸𝒽𝓁𝑜𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝓁𝒶𝓏𝒶𝓇
𝕔𝕙𝕝𝕠𝕖'𝕤 𝕕𝕚𝕤𝕔𝕠𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕡𝕙𝕪
Black Mamba
Forever
Next Level
Savage
Step Back
Zoo
TGIF
Girls
gogobebe
Hot & Cold
Stamp On It
Left & Right
Spicy
Better Things
Choreography Videos
Choreography Videos With Bada
𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝕨𝕠𝕞𝕒𝕟 𝕗𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕣 2
1.01 ʙᴀᴅ ɪᴅᴇᴀ ʀɪɢʜᴛ?
1.02 ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟꜱ
1.03 ʀᴜꜱʜ
1.04 ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ
1.05 ꜰᴀʟꜱᴇ ᴄᴏɴꜰɪᴅᴇɴᴄᴇ
1.06 ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ʜᴏᴛ
2.01 ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ
2.02 ᴅɴᴀ
2.03 ɪᴛ ɪꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ɪꜱ
2.04 ꜱʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴠᴇꜱ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴡᴀʏ
2.05 ɴᴇᴡ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ
2.06 ᴘᴀᴅᴀᴍ ᴘᴀᴅᴀᴍ
3.01 ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
3.02 ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ
3.03 ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴀᴡᴀʏ
3.04 ᴍᴏᴛʟᴇʏ ᴄʀᴇᴡ
3.05 ɴᴏ ʙᴀᴅ ᴅᴀʏꜱ
3.06 ꜱʜᴜᴛ ᴜᴘ & ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ
4.02 ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛ
4.03 Qᴜᴇᴇɴᴄᴀʀᴅ
4.04 ʟɪʟ ʙᴏᴏ ᴛʜɪɴɢ
4.05 ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟꜱ
4.06 ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ
4.5.01 ᴜᴘ
4.5.02 ᴛᴋɴ
4.5.03 ꜱʜᴏᴡ ᴏᴜᴛ
4.5.04 ᴍɪ ɢᴇɴᴛᴇ
𝕤𝕠𝕠𝕞𝕡𝕚
23/06/2023
23/08/2023
23/08/2023
06/09/2023
ITZY BOOK UP, SWF AND TWICE HELP!
TWICE BOOK HELP!

4.01 ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ

2.3K 105 2
By slytherinn127xo

Captivated by how you walk
Irresistible
I'm in devil's awe

Don't be scared to step into the fire
You got the power

Show off (I love it)
The way you let your body do the talk (I love it)
So baby, I'mma never get enough (I love it)
Oh my god, you're such a rebel
You pretty devil

Oh baby, you're a
Pretty pretty pretty pretty
Pretty pretty pretty pretty devil
You pretty devil

Pretty Devil ~
Alessandra

We sat in the crew rooms as we had to talk about a game plan now. 

"They are going to waack." I told the girls with a nod. "BUT! Guess what people don't know about meeeeeee!" I just pulled a face as I tried not to laugh. 

"Can you waack?" Audrey asked me, and I nodded. 

"AHhhhhhhhh!" Kirsten and Ling screamed. "Our secret weapon!" Ling told me with a smile. 

"I've been waacking for a while now, and I think It's time to show it off, especially to knock MANNEQUEEN off of their high horse." I told the girls with a smirk. 

"So you need to teach us some waacking." Kirsten told me with a nod. 

"Yeah I'll teach you the basics but they will do very fast I can see it now, very fast pace moves, so I will teach what I think they will do." I told them all with a smile, and I was ready for this copy section. 

"Audrey is going to teach us some B Girl tricks." Latrice told the camera with me and Audrey being cute behind her with a smile. "And Chloe here is gonna get ready for a little spinny kick move." 

"Yes, and then go......" Kirsten told us with a nod as we watched Audrey's moves. 

"Hit it like this." Audrey told us as she showed off the move she had decided on for us. 

"And drop." Kirstne told us with a nod, as she sent a thumbs up to the move. 

"That's cool." Ling told us with a nod. 

"It's so cool." Kirsten told Audrey with a smile. 

"Our other strategy comes in as we haven't seen any of that team do tricks like this, so I'm throwing a little ring into the hat...... no a hat into the ring of a fun little trick." I told the camera with a smile. 

~~ 

I walked down with all of the girls as we got ready to swap choreographies and we surprisingly were the first crew down there. 

"Come on Chloe! Show off!" Audrey cheered for me as I was refusing to do a freestyle as we were waiting. 

"Come on!" Kirsten told me with a smile. 

"I'll face you!" Harimu told me with a smile as 1MILLION came down the stairs next. 

"URGHHHHHHH FINE!" I told them all finally agreeing to it. 

"I'll play the music!" Ling told us with a smile as the two crews sat around us just off of the stage. 

"HARIMU!" Ling told her as she pressed shuffle to the songs on her phone. And Harimu was off dancing to 'Industry Baby' by Lil Nas X and Jack Harlow. 

I cheered the girl on with a smile, as this was in all good spirits, and i had no clue that BEBE, MANNEQUEEN and Wolf Lo were watching us all from the walkway us the stairs next to us. Well I could just feel that MANNEQUEEN were near, and I had a plan. Gotta psyche them out early. 

"SWAP! CHLOE!" Ling shouted at me, as she played the next song. 

'Bust Em Up' by Crookers came through, and I just smirked. 

I heard screams from the two crews surrounding me as I showed off one dance secret about me. 

"One of my many many secrets that no one knows about me is that I have been waacking for however many years now, but it's a lot. So MANNEQUEEN, bring it on!" I told the confessional with a smirk and a quick wink trying not to laugh. 

And I just wanted to see MANNEQUEEN's panicked faces as they watched me dance now, because I know their choreography will mostly be waacking as it's something our crew 'can't' do, well not all of us. 

"What the hell!" I heard Redlic shout as I guessed she was watching me dance.

"She can waack?" Yoonji asked as she was also watching. 

"What? Can't a girl have her own secret talents?" I turned and asked MANNEQUEEN with a smile. 

"This must ruin MANNEQUEEN's plans." I heard Lia Kim asked her team as all of the teams can down the stairs. 

I just walked up to Bada with a smile, as she wrapped her arms around me. 

"Look at this!" Tatter told us with a smile. "Big and small." 

"You're just too tall that's why I appear small." I told Bada as she cuddled me.

"You're just small love." Bada told me as she laughed placing her head easily on top of mine.  "Doesn't make me love you any less." 

And it was now time to swap choreos. And maybe this would go in our favour. 

And MANNEQUEEN were up first to show it off to us, I just smirked seeing their dance. It was exactly what I had planned. It was no surprise what they were giving to us. 

Once we were finished I just quickly recreated their little waacking section with a smile. "Was that supposed to trip us up?" I asked the girls with a smile. "Think again!" I told Audrey with a smile. 

"It's not that hard." Ling told us with a smile, as she did a slower version of their dance, based on what i had taught them all earlier. 

"No." I told them with a nod. 

Ever Psyche and the Bluebeard's Wife came in as we got ready to dance. And we kept our moves low and I smiled hearing Bada's laugh at our moves, knowing how hard they are to do. 

And it got to the end of Eve Psyche And The Bluebeard's Wife when I started off the Mexican wave style move with this little kick. Well not little but it would get their attention this move. 

Now it was BEBE and TSUBA KILL's turns to swap choreos. And BEBE were up first. 

I cheered BEBE on as they danced and I was shocked to see TSUBA KILL just smiling through it all, almost laughing at their dance. 

And now it was TSUBA KILL's turn to show off their dance. 

"OHHHHHH!" I just shouted seeing the two front handsprings in a row. This was going to be hard to copy. 

I sat around with some of the crews after we had swapped Copy sections of the choreo with MANNEQUEEN, and I sat next to Harimu and Baby Sleek as I watched Deep N Dap and LADY BOUNCE get ready to swap. I only stayed because I watched to see the exchange. 

Deep N Dap showed off their choreography to 'Kick It' first, it didn't seem to hard, and it wasn't too hard for them. 

And then it was LADY BOUNCE's turn, and watched their dance to 'Next Level'. As a choreographer and the idol who made the song, there wasn't an eye catching moment until I watched them pick up Capri and let her fall back. 

This could be their downfall. It was all teamwork, and LADY BOUNCE have that, but do Deep N Dap? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 8.8K 42
❝ 𝐼𝑡 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑠 𝑐𝑜𝑜𝑙 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢. ❞ ♡ 𝐴 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑖𝑛 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑐ℎ 𝑡𝑤𝑜 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙𝑠 𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ 𝑎 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 �...
11.2K 295 14
RYTHYMIC REVERIE. A renowned model and dancer, mentored by the legendary King of Pop and craving a fresh and exhilarating experience, enthusiasticall...
7.3K 380 20
After a fatal heartbreak, Shin Y/N becomes cold hearted. Her heart is shattered and her feelings are bland so she only looks for one thing in girls u...
58.4K 1.5K 39
❝𝐏𝐔𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑. 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐒𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐍 𝐌𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑.❞ ! I don't own anything in this story but the ocs...