πƒπ«πšπ π¨π§'𝐬 𝐎𝐚𝐭𝐑

By ekayaria

In the bloody realm of Westeros, a dark and dramatic tale unfolds. The young daughter of Prince Daemon Targar... More

What Can't Be Unsaid
Where The Roads Part
The Gates Of Kingslanding
That Silver Hair
A Perfect Weapon
What A Father's Lie Gains
A Strange Friend
Bones Will Heal
A Gift Of Guilt
Dear Brothers
Goodnight Princess
Feast For The Dragon's
Feeling Of Regret
Liars Always Win
Send By The Gods
Worm And Lamb
With Or Without Pride
My Sweet Sisters
Gained Respect
Danger Lurks Tonight
Let Them Whisper
Shadows of Allegiance
The Blue Gown
If Snakes Could Talk
Let The Feist Begin
Peal Me To My Core
The Crown Shall Burn
From The Fire She Was Born
Birdcage
Crowned Slaves
Among the Ashes
Golden Flames
A Loud Objection
Back From The Dead
The Gift She Regrets
Never Turn Your Back
The Flight
All Love Must Die
Back Wounds
Cheese For Blood
Baela Targaryen
Helaena Targaryen
Bastard Blood
My Father's Favorite Daughter
Missing My Mother Missing My Eye
Mother Save Me
Where Are You Father?

The City Streets Have Their Price

3.9K 115 73
By ekayaria

As the footsteps grew louder Thereya moved Helaena behind her and kept her hand over Helaena. She quickly took a handful of sand and waited.

"Boo!" Both Aegon and Jace appeared all of a sudden and Thereya threw the sand straight into Aegon's eyes as both Thereya and Helaena screamed in surprise. Little Luke and Aemod are quick to follow behind Jace and Aegon moving out of the way as Aegon whimpers and grabs his eyes.

"Ah! You little shit!" Aegon was walking like a drunk toward the sea to wash the sand out of his eyes while mumbling and yelling. A small chuckle escaped Helaena's lips as she quickly covered her mouth with a hand. Jace and Luke laughed as well but it's just that they weren't trying to hide it.

Aemond approached Thereya who was standing there looking at them not knowing who they were or should she help or apologize.

"I apologize for my brother. He is known for his bad manners. I am Prince Aemond." He said gently. She looked at him and then at Aegon and almost could not believe that they were brothers.

"Princess Thereya." She took Aemond's hand.

"This is my brother Prince Aegon. I again apologize for his manners." Aemond said while looking at Aegon whimpering and shouting by the sea trying to get the sand out of his eyes.

"Do not! Apologize! In my name! You little twat! You tried to kill me!" Aegon said fiercely which made Luke and Jace laugh even harder.

"I did not! You were the one who startled me and Princess Helaena!" Thereya was quick to reply while waving her hands and explaining to Aegon matching his tone.

"At first I thought you would be not so fun," Jace said while still laughing at Aegon.

"And who are you?" Thereya was still angered by Aegons whining about some sand. She took a closer look at both Luke and Jace. They looked different. They had brown hair and eyes. Not looking like Targaryen's. Then she realized.

"We are your step-brothers. Jacaerys and this is my little brother Luke." Jace said while pushing little Luke a little forward.

"Thereya." She said in a rather colder tone while looking from Jace and Luke to the floor. She was not so happy about being related to them in any way. She did not want to do anything with Rhaenyra, and Daemon, and especially nothing that had to do with bonding with that family since her scars were still fresh if not visible.

"It stings! Why does it sting so much I washed the sand out!" Aegon shouted painfully and with frustration.

"Because that is salt water! Stop rubbing it in!" Thereya shouted back at him as she yanked him by his shoulders away from the water and up on his feet. "Do not dare to put your hands on me! You did this to me!" Aegon shouted back frustrated but quickly as he stopped rubbing the saltwater in his eyes it stopped stinging and his violet eyes were back to normal even though they were a little red from irritation.

"I count this as treason you are lucky I feel merciful today and won't take your head for this Princess!" Aegon said before adjusting his clothes and cleaning the sand off him.

"Aegon..." Helena said softly as a reminder and Aegon rolled his eyes at her.

"It is all right. I have traveled with horses and I can assure you that the smell of horse shit is more pleasant than your brother." Thereya said to Helaena while looking at Aegon. Jace covered his mouth so as not to laugh knowing that that would anger Aegon more but little Luke was quick to burst into laughter.

"How dare you speak to your prince that way!?" Aegon quickly looked back at Thereya as he launched forward with Jace and Aemond stopping him quickly. Thereya backed up and smiled proudly for getting such a reaction out of the young prince.

"What are you doing outside the castle when both of our mothers told us not to? Strictly." Helena asked not even wanting to look at Aegon.

Aegon calmed himself and was quick to answer as he pushed Jace away when he stood too close to him. "I could ask you the same question, dear sister. I do not remember you as rather rebellious. Or are you letting a bad influence get to you?" Aegon said first looking at Helaena but then at Thereya as he said the last part rudely.

He's an absolute idiot. Thereya thought to herself as she looked at Aegon from head to toe.

"I am sure we are out for very different reasons. But we are all out. Which makes us all rule-breakers." Aemond added and Jace was quick to nod in agreement.

"Yes. Maybe. So we better get going." Aegon said as he turned around and was ready to leave with his nephews and brother.

"Come on. Let us get back inside the Red Keep." Helaena said while taking Thereya's hand ready to get back. But a smile appeared on Thereya's face as she saw them going in the direction of the city.

"Take us with you," Thereya said loudly so Aegon could hear her as he walked away. He stopped in his tracks and turned around laughing.

"What are you saying? We should not." Helaena said into Thereya's ear worriedly while Thereya looked at Aegon.

"Why do you think I would ever in a million years do such a thing?" Aegon said with a grin on his face.

"Because if you do not then I will tell Queen Mother. That you took us out. And I think your half-sister would not enjoy hearing that you made her sons break her rules as well." Thereya said nonchalantly while walking closer.

A grin Aegon had on his face moments ago disappeared quickly and turned into annoyance. He was silent for a few moments and he looked away from Thereya. "Fine." He said sharply and annoyed before turning around and walking towards the city with Jace and Aemond and Luke quickly following behind.

"Come on. It will be fun. Besides. You never come out of that room." Thereya said following after Aegon while motioning with her hand for Helaena to come.

"There is a reason I never come out of that room..." Helaena said quietly to herself before she came along with them.

The sun hid behind the mountains fully and the moon shined on the night sky with the stars. The city was full of people. The streets were rich with food and fruits, and people who told prophecies, people who did voodoo and magic, and whores in front of the brothels.

Aegon's grin was back on his face. Luke and Jace, we're quick to run off to watch the sword plays.

"Would you like to walk with me? Lady Helaena?" Aemond offered his hand to Helaena and she accepted it with a soft smile on her face followed by a nod as they disappeared into the crowd.

Aegon watched them with disgust on his face. "Why are you looking at them like that?" Thereya said as she looked at Aegon with a disgusted look on her face as well.

"Because they disgust me. Both of them." Aegon scoffed not bothering to look at Thereya as he moved quickly through the crowd she did not want to let this go so she was quick to follow behind him. "You are the elder and they are your siblings! How can you say such things? What does not disgust you?" Aegon put a smirk on his face as he sped up. "Wine and sex." He replied.

"You are the King's firstborn son. How can you behave this way? Do you not feel shame at all?" Thereya replied in frustration.

At the mention of his father, Aegon stopped in his tracks and turned around in a swift motion making Thereya bump into his chest. She regained her footing quickly and stepped away with the same irritated facial expression. "Do not mention my father to me ever again or I will have you strangled in your sleep. You just got here and I already had enough of you." Aegon said getting into her face and towering over her. His breath already smelled of wine.

"Fine. Then it goes both ways." Thereya said through her gritted teeth. Just about as Aegon was to reply a loud crowd got Thereya's attention.

A public play was in question. A small wooden stage with poorly done costumes and torches at the sides so the crowd could see what was happening on the stage. Thereya moved away from Aegon and became a part of the crowd like he was not even there.

"Thereya! Are you listening!?" He said sharply but she wandered off into the crowd listening to the actors talking and he moved quickly after her.

"So the brave prince put everything on the line!" One actor said to the other and the other replied quickly. "For who!?" The actor who played what appears to be Daemon said acting shocked. "For the Dothraki savage!" The narrator says as the actor of Daemon yanked a woman with black hair who appeared to play Thereya's mother Thirli, and he tore the top of her clothes revealing her breast. Thereya quickly looked away as they shamed her mother's name.

"How did the people already get a word of this?" Thereya's face was filled with worry, sadness, and disgust as she looked away from the stage.

Aegon chuckled as he put his hands from behind just a little bit up her elbows and slowly pulled her out of the crowd. "The word spreads fast Princess." She slowly started walking away on her own and they both walked away from the play.

"How can they possibly do that!? They know nothing about my mother..." Thereya argued with herself.

"They can do as they wish. That is how people are. Now stop whining, I need to be somewhere." Aegon said rolling his eyes followed by a loud sigh as he walked towards the brothel. Thereya and Aegon found themselves in a dark alley behind the wall where the whole stage and crowd were.

"And you are just going to leave me here! Such a great example of a man you are!" She shouted at him as he left her standing there and walked away.

"I never said you can not come." He responded slyly and lustfully.

"You disgust me." She said sharply but when Aegon turned around to look at her his face turned pale and washed over with fear. "Move!" He shouted. When Thereya turned her head to look behind her there was a tall man with a long black beard and golden tooth standing behind her with a dagger.

"You owe me, boy!" He grabbed a handful of Thereya's hair and she groaned in pain grabbing the man's hand that was holding her. The other hand brought the dagger to her face.

"Easy there black Rick. I told you I would get you the rest of the gold. For my hour." Aegon said nonchalantly.

"It was two hours! And I gave my my finest woman!" A man who appeared to be called Black Rick replied to Aegon loudly. Thereya was scared and irritated by the fact that she was being threatened because of this imbecile not paying his debt in brothels, and she caught up on that story quickly.

"Finest woman!? You should have seen what her left breast looked like." Aegon replied arrogantly and the man with a black beard tightened his grip around Thereya's hair.

"Do not!" Thereya shouted at Aegon squinting her eyes in pain.

"Fine. You have the gold. For two hours." Aegon said as he tossed a bag in front of the black Rick's feet. The man scoffed with satisfaction as he picked up the bag. But when he opened it there were rocks inside. When Thereya saw that she bit the man's hand hard digging her teeth into his flesh. The man shouted in pain and let go of Thereya dropping her to the floor. "Go!" Thereya jumped up on her feet and started running away and pulled Aegon by his cloak to run as well. It took him a few moments to process what happened but then he started to run away as well. The man followed quickly behind.

Jace and Luke were watching the swords play when Thereya and Aegon ran past them with the man running angrily behind them. "Oh no. Just not this again." Jace said with worry and annoyance as he grabbed Luke's hand and started following quickly behind. They stormed past Aemond and Helaena sitting on a stone wall.

"Aegon!" Aemon shouted as he saw Aegon and Thereya being chased and Jace and Luke running after. "Gods, what is happening?" Helaena said worried for Thereya as they both stood up and followed behind.

But this chase did not turn in Aegon's favor and he and Thereya run into a dead end. The man grabbed Aegon by the collar of his shirt and picked him up in the air. "You are done you little f*cker! You hear me!" The man shouted as Aegon whined while being picked up.

"Let him go!" Thereya yelled at the man stomping on his leg. But the man was way bigger than both of them and he just kicked her away on the ground like a dog.

Thereya hit the ground with a loud thud and the man borough out the dagger. "Stop this now!" Aemond entered the ally taking out his small dagger and shouting at the man trying to defend his brother. Jace pulled Luke behind him as he took out his dagger as well scaredly. Helaena was begging the man to stop as she was standing behind Aemond and Jace. "Please let them go we will pay the gold! Twice the price just let them go! We will settle this!" Helaena began to cry.

Thereya was curled in a ball like a worm gritting her teeth while holding her ribs in pain.

"Take the whore. I only need this little f*ker. You have seen enough of my mercy. There is no more for you. Tell the Gods that the Black Rick is sending his regards." The man said with a smug face before raising a dagger at Aegon ready to slit his throat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.8K 865 4
'✦ Λ‘ Φ΄ΦΆΦΈ π“‚ƒππ‹π€π‚πŠ π–πˆπ“π‡ π„ππ•π˜ | ❝Never underestimate how far an envious women will go to destroy you.❞ „ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ Naeseryne Targayen...
11.5K 308 6
The dragon twins were burdened with the rage of the fourteen flames, when they waged their war they unleashed their unrelenting fury on the realm, ca...
12.8K 431 14
"From the ashes of green and black, amethyst will rise in dragon fire." Family is everything to Rhaenyra Targaryen's second-born child, Visenya. Well...
35.7K 998 19
In the ancient realm of Westeros, where the shadows of dragons stretched across the pages of history, House Targaryen stood as both a beacon of power...