All Love Must Die

"Months have passed since I last had spoken to her... She's always wandering around dragging my daughters with her. She will never learn her place. She's everywhere. Even with the servants. But most of it all it pains me to see her do such things with that... Cunt of Rhaenyra she dares to call brother..." Daemon spoke his words a bit slower and more spiteful since he had a few drinks.

"That's what worries you? Your fourteen-year-old daughter?" The man on the other side of the counter scoffed and cleaned some mugs with cloth.

"Fifteen... The day of her birth passed recently. Aegons before hers... Rhaenyra's boy have it upcoming..." Daemon muttered. "Jeffery grew as well... Quite a lot."

"Quite a family. Except that... None of them are yours..." The man chuckled and put the mug aside.

Daemon gripped his cup tighter, "Rhaenyra will fall pregnant sooner or later... She had a difficult pregnancy with Joffery that's all..."

"Keep telling yourself that. You will believe it sooner or later." The man added and Daemon was angered.

"You date mock the dragon himself?" He spat. The man chuckled and raised his hands in mock defeat. "Hold your horses... I ain't a threat... Besides I don't quite get the story... Why would the dragon himself allow a girl to spin his world around."

"She f*cked that vicious little imbecile... Gives me a headache. That makes that cunt of a Queen right... Gives her the upper hand. Sooner or later she will marry my eldest daughter like a common whore."

The man chuckled, "So what if she f*cked around? What did you do when you were her age? Braid the pretty girl's hair? Besides... Isn't f*king around exactly what got you into this position?"

"Her mother was different... Thirli was a different kind of woman. She was a Khaleese, just bound to the wrong man. Twice..." Daemon said as he took another sip of his drink.

"How did you manage to marry her then? You didn't even love her."

Daemon scoffed at the man's remark, "I did. Don't question it. Just not as much as she loved me." The man behind the counter nodded his head as he listened to Daemon.

"Few of the Dothraki brought me before the Khal after I got conflicted with them. He wanted to kill me but his wife pleaded not to. Thirli was rather a liberator. Merciful. And then..." Daemon wandered off as he remembered the hot sun on his skin and the tight grip of the Dothraki soldiers on his hands.

________________________

"

What is the meaning of this!?" A woman shouted pushing herself between the men and making her way to the Khal who held a sharp bone hammer in his hands.

Daemon's eyes looked at the woman. From thirst and hunger, he wasn't yet sure if was it all real or just his mind playing a trick on him. Even tho it was very real.

Her long black hair let the hot breeze slide through her locks. But what got his attention was her captivating blue eyes.

"I said what is the meaning of this!?" She repeated putting her hand over the Khals weapon.

Khal's brows furrowed deeply as he glared at Daemon, who knelt on the sand, bruised and battered. The air was thick with tension as Khal spoke with a low, menacing tone.

"Rogue prince, you've crossed a line. Attacking my men is a grave mistake," Khal growled, his hand tightening around the hilt of his weapon.

Thirli, standing nearby, raised an eyebrow and interrupted, "Since when are you so easily provoked? We are not savages who kill over petty disputes. Let's talk this through. Keep the peace..."