Feeling Of Regret

Aegon kept walking Thereya down the steps towards the dragon pit. She didn't even fight back she just let him walk her hoping that he was not serious about this whole situation. "You think you can raise a hand at the prince? You should be happy if I even allow you to kiss my boots." Aegon said almost snarling from anger but at the same time, a sarcastic smile crossed his face.

His words made Thereya snap out of it. "Kiss my c*nt you complete imbecile," Thereya said angrily and rather annoyed as she broke out of Aegon's grip, "How dare you speak to me that way!?" Aegon shouted as he pulled her back towards him by her hair. "If you ask me again nicely I might." He said with a smug face.

They were closer and closer to the dragon pit and Thereya grew more scared and anxious, but instead of fear, Thereya showed anger and stubbornness. "Let! Me! Go! You drunken shit!" She shouted as she was tossing herself around trying to break free, but when she saw that wasn't working she let herself go completely limp in his arms like a dead body.

"Seven hells! What is wrong with you!?" Aegon shouted as he felt her weight being put on him, she was slipping out of his hands, and he tried to get a hold of her, he kneeled as he couldn't hold her anymore. "Wake up! What did you do!? What's wrong with you!?" He shouted honestly thinking that he somehow killed her. But when he brushed her messy hair out of her face she spit in his face. "You-" Aegon yelled as he grabbed his eyes and stumbled backward.

Thereya started running away quickly, first two meters crawling on all fours until she was able to stand up and make a run for it. "Come back here!" Aegon was quick to grab her by the leg. Thereya fell flat on the ground and tried rolling away followed by a loud painful grunt, but Aegon was still holding her leg firmly before yanking her towards him and pinning her arms down, putting his body weight on top of her.

"I said let me go you- you!-... Brush your hair!" Thereya shouted at his face. "You could use a hairbrush yourself, idiot!" Aegon shouted back and she bit down onto his arm hard making him yell and hiss in pain as he let go of her arms.

Thereya made a run for it again but Aegon wasn't ready to give up just yet and he grabbed her from the back wrapping his arms around her and holding her in place.

In the meantime, while Aegon and Thereya were fighting Jace was standing in front of Thereya's chambers. He was thinking about whether should he knock on the door and come in, what should he say? He wanted to get closer to her and make small talk but he sure wasn't good at it.
"Just knock you wuss..." A voice was heard from behind Jace and he turned his head around looking like he was caught doing something forbidden.

Behind him was little Luke approaching the door as well. "Luke! Get out of here!" Jace said annoyed but Luke knocked on the door quickly and before Jace angrily managed to grab him, he ran a few meters away and hid behind one of the counters in the hall, laughing as he did it.

"Luke!" Jace said angrily through gritted teeth, and the door opening could be heard, but when they opened. "Helaena?" Jace said confused when he saw her in Thereya's chambers. "Did you see Reya?" Helaena asked with worry on her face as she raised her eyebrows.

Back to the entrance of the dragon pit, Thereya was holding onto the door frame with her legs and hands as her life depended on it, while Aegon was pulling her inside by her waist." Just give up!" Aegon shouted. "I would... rather die!" She replied with a struggle but soon enough her hands slipped off the frame and he pulled her into the dragon pit as they both fell to the dirty ground.

Thereya raised her head before getting up, taking a look at the huge stone building she was in. The ceiling was high and was made out of glass. It looked huge and Thereya felt so small while standing inside of the glorious dragon pit. Then the moment was ruined by Aegon grabbing her by her shoulders and yanking her up on her feet.