Satzu Collection

By AustinHaris2

A compilation of short stories More

Lifetime
For the last time
Be with me for a day
Be with me for a day 1
Be with me for a day 2
Be with me for a day 3
Be with me for a day 4
Be with me for a day 5
Be with me for a day 6
Be with me for a day 7
Afraid of Tomorrow
Afraid of Tomorrow 1
Afraid of Tomorrow 2
Afraid of Tomorrow 3
Afraid of Tomorrow 4
Afraid of Tomorrow 5
Afraid of Tomorrow 6
Afraid of Tomorrow 7
Afraid of Tomorrow 8
Afraid of Tomorrow 9
Sneak Peek
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
But Your heart say 1
But your heart say 2
But your heart say 3
But your heart say 4
But your heart say 5
But your heart say 6
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
Come inside of my heart
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
Why do I feel like
Why do I feel like 1
Why do I feel like 2
Why do I feel like 3
Why do I feel like 4
Why do I felt like 5
Why do I feel like 6
With Chances or Not
41

why do I feel like 7

763 31 1
By AustinHaris2

Mature Content Ahead

It's 6 a.m. in the morning and the sky is started to paint orange, the sunlight is setting up.

"Hmmm" Sana sight and slowly open her eyes, she felt an arms around her waist and a body press against her back.

She look at her back and her eyes met Tzuyu sight sleeping soundly, she smile while gazing at him. She move and turn around to completely face the man.

Sana stared at his calm demeanor, she admired his face for a minute before she move her hand and caresses his face.

Tzuyu got stirred on his deep slumber when he felt her hand caressing his face. He open his eyes and was meet by her gaze, Sana smile at him lovingly and Tzuyu returned the same smile.

"Good Morning" Sana mumbled softly, Tzuyu yawn softly and smile at her.

"Good Morning" He greeted her with his hoarse voice as he move and wrap his arms around her and pulled her closer to him.

Tzuyu snuggle his face on the crook of her neck and take a deep breath as he inhaled her scent. Sana heart swell in happiness with his actions, this is the every morning she dream about with him.

Sana place her hand on his head and caress his hair and Tzuyu pulled her closer and tighten his embrace.

"Tzuyu, tell me is this real?" Sana asked out of nowhere. Tzuyu immediately move his head and look up, Sana was staring down at him.

"What do you mean this is real?" He asked, Sana smile at him.

"This? You and I waking up in the same bed and snuggling close to each other skin to skin" Sana said while still caressing his hair.

Tzuyu smile at her sweetly and adjusted himself, he lean forward closer to her ears.

"Is the pain between your thighs is not enough an evidence last night was real?" He asked with his horse voice.

God, his morning voice is enough to make Sana feel something inside her again. She bites her lips as memories from last night flash on her mind, Tzuyu look down at her with a smirk on his lips.

"Yah, Chou Tzuyu" Sana said embarrassed, Tzuyu chuckle at her.

"What?" He ask innocently

"It's early in the morning" Sana said and tried to hide her face on the crook of his neck.

"And then?" He ask again

"And then you starting again" Sana said in embarrassment. Tzuyu laugh heartily

"Starting what? I didn't do anything" He said as he laugh. Sana bite his arms

"Ouch" Tzuyy wince in pain, Sana stared at him as she glare at Tzuyu.

"Don't act as if you don't know what I'm saying" Sana said, Tzuyu laugh at her.

"What? I don't know what are you saying" He said pretending that he doesn't know whats she's referring too, Sana bite his arm this time.

"Ouch, Sana" Tzuyu said, Sana glared at him and was about to push Tzuyu off her and stand up, The man was too fast to stop her and pulled her again close to him.

"Yah hahaha, where are you going?" He asked as he held her tighter on his embrace.

"I'm leaving, you're so annoying" Sana said trying to pull off from his arms.

"You're leaving? Where are you going? We're on your place" Tzuyu said as he laugh when he saw Sana throwing another glared at him.

"You're so annoying" Sana said trying to break free from his embrace, Tzuyu just laugh and look down at her.

He lean forward and capture her lips for a quick kiss, Sana was stunned with his action. Tzuyu smile at her sweetly as he caresses her face.

"This is real my love" Tzuyu said as he stared at her eyes deeply, Sana smile brightly and caress his face too.

"Prove it that I'm not day dreaming" Sana said, The man give her a suspicious look.

"Was the kiss and you here in my arms was not enough as an evidence?" He asked while looking at her suspiciously.

"Shut up and kiss me! I want my kisses now" Sana said and drag him down for a kiss, she kiss him with full of love and Tzuyu was quick to catch up and respond to her kisses.

"You could've just ask for it" Tzuyu mumble between the kiss, he felt Sana bit his lower lips as a respond that makes him smile.

They kiss passionately as their hand quickly respond to their action, their hand traveled around their frame and they sigh continuously while they are kissing.

The tension between them increase and temperature of the room get hotter as they kiss, things quickly escalated.

Tzuyu move and hovered on top of Sana, they started to get lost on their kisses as their mind started to get clouded.

"Hmm.. love" Sana moan when he felt him grinding his frame on her.

Tzuyu kisses went down to her jawline and neck, he held her thighs to make a room between her and position his body on top of her.

He grind his body and just enough not to make his manhood slip inside her, Sana bite her lips when she felh his dick grinding on her center.

She wrap her hand at his neck as Tzuyu kisses continue to went down on her chest. Tzuyu look up on her before his lips suck on one of her buds his other hand knead her other breast, Sana arch her back when she felt his warm mouth around his buds.

Her hand hold his hand that was on her breast, Tzuyu continue to knead her breast giving the same attention.

Sana could feel herself getting more wet on her groin, she could also tell that her man is feeling the same things as she could feel his manhood getting stiff when he grind himself on her center.

Sana claps her hand on both of his cheeks and pulled him up captured his lips. He look down in between them. Sana could see his dick is glistening with her wetness, she look deep on his eyes.

"We don't have a time for foreplay baby, now fuck me" Sana said seductively, Tzuyu smile widely and obliged.

He widen her legs for him and held his dick, he stroke himself for few more times before guiding it to her pussy and slid in. Both gasp with the intrusion.

"Fuck.. Ahh... So warm" Sana said as she held him close to her. She bite her lips as Tzuyu continue to make his way inside her and digging his dick deep inside her cunt.

"Fuck baby, you're squeezing me" Tzuyu said, he bottom out and push again.

Both sight with the immense pleasure, when Tzuyu was successfully made his entire size slip inside her, Sana suddenly flip them over hovering Tzuyu.

The man was taken aback with Sana sudden action, she look down at him as hair is covering her face.

Sana place her hand on his firm stomach while gazing at his eyes.

"Let me take in charge baby, let me ride you" Sana said and started to move her hips. She moan as she felt his thing digging deeper inside her.

"Aahh..." Tzuyu moan as he look at Sana riding him.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Where are they?" Nayeon asked their friend.

They are waiting on que to get their toga and later they will have a practice for their graduation ceremony.

"Who?" Everyone asked.

"Sana and Tzuyu.. it's already 8 a.m." she said casually and roam her eyes around to look for them

"I don't know, we didn't saw them since we arrive here" Mina said while Chaeyoung standing close to her.

Momo arrived at their place and they saw Dahyun catching up with her.

"Hey, Did you perhaps Tzuyu and Sana?" Nayeon asked the two who just arrived.

They shook their head as a respond, Momo look at their friends as they staring at them suspiciously.

"What?" She asked, their friends just giving them a knowingly smile as they shook their head.

"Nothing" They say while gazing at Momo and Dahyun

"Why don't you give them a call, hon" Jeongyeon suggested to his girl.

"Yeah, I guess I'll just give them a quick call" She said and fish out her phone.

Nayeon move a little bit far from their friend as she dialed Tzuyu's number.

The phone ring and no one responding to the other line, she give it another call and the other line ring for few minutes before it get connected to the other line.

"Hello, Tzuyu" Nayeon greated, the other line is not responding until a few minutes.

"Hello Unnie" Nayeon heard Sana's from the other line.

"Hey, Sana-shi.. are you with Tzuyu, where are you two? The practice will start soon" She asked, she's a bit suspicious the two is together currently.

The other line didn't respond immediately and took a second before she heard Sana's voice again.

"Hmm.. Na.. nayeon unnie.." Sana said and stop in the middle, Her voice sounds tired and horse.

"Wait... Why is your voice sounds like that?" She asked curiously.

"Tzu.. hmmm calm down.. I'm.. I'm talking with Nayeon Unnie" Nayeon could her Sana mumbling on the other line.

"Hmm.. Baby... turn that off... let's just give them a call later" Nayeon could hear Tzuyu voice on the other line mumbling.

"Tzu... Aahh.. fuck.. baby, let me just talk to Nayeon Unnie a bit..." Sana mumble again, Nayeon could her a squeak sound behind the background and a manly groan. She widen her eyes as realization hits her.

"What the fuck, Sana! You're fucking with Tzuyu while you're talking to me..." Nayeon mumbled the last words and look around.

"Hmmm.. ahhh... Baby.. give me a moment.." Sana said from the other line

"Nayeon Unnie.. ah... I call you back..." Sana

"Yah... Sana you shouldn't accept a call while...." Nayeon got stop when she heard Sana sinful moan from the other line.

"Yes.. baby... Depeer.. hmm.. deeper" Sana moan

Nayeon immediately turn off the call and stared at her phone. She was in disbelief hearing those sinful moan from the two.

"Dumb, Minatozaki Sana got laid by our baby Chou Tzuyu" Nayeon mumbled as she laugh.

She went back to her friends and they are staring at her.

"So, where are they?" Jihyo asked, Nayeon smiled at them.

"They said they can't go.. there's some errands they have to run" She said to them

"Let's just get their toga for them" She suggested, and their friends didn't give any suspicious look on her excuses.

"Sure they are two busy.. okay let's get going" Jihyo said.

'Yeah sure.. they are surely busy working on bed' Nayeon thought as she smile widely

"Are you okay, hon?" Jeongyeon ask his girl when he saw her smiling.

"Yeah.. I'm fine. Let's keep going.. and by the way are you busy later?" She asked her boyfriend.

"Hmm.. nothing much to do, why?" Jeongyeon said and Nayeon smile widely as she cling her arms to her boyfriend.

"Hmm.. I just want to spend a day with you after this, Can we?" She ask

"Okay" Jeonyeon nodded his head and kiss his girlfriend side head.

Surely, Nayeon also need some working below hear after hearing Sana's voice earlier.

'Get ready honey later honey, we need a work out a lot tonight" Nayeon thought while eyeing her man.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Meanwhile

"Aah... What the fuck, Tzuyu.. I was talking to Nayeon Unnie" Sana complain, the man just ignored her and continue thrusting his hips deep inside her.

"I told you not to answer the call" he said and kiss her neck

"It's annoying hearing those ring while we're fucking" Sana said and jolt a bit when she felt Tzuyu hit her spot, he chuckle when he saw her body jolt, he knows he just hit her sweet spot.

"Get ready baby, I'm going to fuck you real hard" Tzuyu mumbled, he place both of her legs on his shoulder and held her hips.

Tzuyu thrust real hard, fast and deep that makes Sana to cry more in pleasure as her body arch in sensation. The new position is giving her more pleasure as she could feel him deeper inside her.

"Fuck... Tzu... Tzuyu... Tzuyu.. more baby.. more" Sana moan in bliss, he could feel her wall tightening the grip on his shalf.

"Yes.. baby... Call my name, Sana... Call my name as I fuck you real heard.. let them know who makes you feel so good" Tzuyu said.

Tzuyu look down on them and he could see how his manhood going in and out of her pussy, the sight is really crazy.

"Aahh... Sana, if you could only see how good it look like how my dick going in and out of your pussy" Tzuyu said lustfully

"Aahhh... Fuck... Baby Tzuyu... I'm near" Sana said as she felt a familiar knots on her stomach.

Tzuyu could tell that Sana is close to her orgasm too as she was swallowing his dick so hard, he could tell also that he was at peak of his orgasm too.

"Me too, baby.. me too" Tzuyu said while thrusting real fast. He stared deeply at Sana eyes before he mumbled.

"I love you"

"Ahhhh... TZUYUUU!" Sana shouted the man's name over and over again sa she reach her ecstacy, she lips parted widely as sweat drop off from her head. Tzuyu could feel his warm juices coating his shaft.

His digging deeper inside her, chasing his euphoria too..

"Aahh.. Sana.. I'm cummings" Tzuyu cries, Sana felt him spurt his load inside her. Tzuyu countinue to thrust emptying his seed.

Sana sigh feeling his warn load inside her, Tzuyu crash his body on top of her he continue to move his hips and shove his dick into her pussy.

Soon the euphoria they felt subside as their body felt wimp after their tiring activity. Tzuyu look to his side to face Sana, while Sana is gazing at the ceiling.

"I should marry you soon" Tzuyy mumbled suddenly, Sana snap her head immediately to look at him.

"What?" Sana asked surprised

"We should get married soon.. I don't know until when I can stand still not being close to you like this" Tzuyu said and chuckle. Sana laugh as she caresses his head and kiss Tzuyu forehead.

"I would love too" Sana mumble and Tzuyu widen her eyes.

"Really?" He asked, Sana nodded her head while smiling brightly.

"Besides our minnie Chou might arrive soon, since we're together now.. I guess more encounter like this will happen." Sana said and chuckle

"Oh baby... You don't know how much I wanted to buried and impregnate you with my lineage" Tzuyu said and laugh heartily as he move to look at her.

Sana widen her eyes when she felt his shaft got stiff inside her again.

"Tzuyu?" She called and the man just smile at her innocent and smirk before he started moving his hips again.

"I'm sorry.. but I can't get enough of you love" Tzuyu said and Sana just widen her legs and let her man fuck her once again.

'Gosh.. Tzuyu got a strong stamina' Sana thought and continue to moan as the man filled her again and again.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A Years Later

Sana was humming to a song as she prepared for breakfast, she felt an arms wrap around her waist.

She jolt from her spot, but immediately got relax when she smell the familiar scent. She lean her body to the mascular frame.

"Good Morning, Wifey" Tzuyu greeted her and kiss her cheeks.

"What are you making? He asked.

"I'm making a Japanese Souffle Pancakes with Strawberries filling inside" She said and face the man, Tzuyu lean forward and give his wife a soft kiss.

"Hmm.. seems taste good..." Tzuyu said while looking at the pancakes.

"Tastier than me?" Sana ask and look at her husband. Tzuyu smile naughtily at her.

"Oh baby, you shouldn't compare yourself to those foods as you are my favorite main course" Tzuyu said seductively and held her hips.

They bought laugh with each other, Tzuyu move asides and look at some dishes his wife prepared.

"I'll take this on the table" He said and Sana nodded her head.

Tzuyu prepared the tables and went back to the kitchen to prepare their coffee. He place the coffee and went back to his wife.

"Done?" He aske

"Almost, there's one more left" She said

Tzuyu went to her back and started to sniff his wife neck, he has this kind of addiction smelling his wife scent.

"You smell so good, wifey" Tzuyu said, Sana lean her body on her husband as Tzuyu continue to sniff her neck and kisses her skin.

She closed her eyes feeling her husband lips, Sana turn off the stove when the pancake is cook and face her husband.

They shared a passionate kiss as their body grinds to one another, Sana wrap her arms around her husband.

"Ahhmm... Hmm..." Sana moan when her husband squeeze her butt.

"Mommy, Daddy" both separated immediately when they hear their daughter small foot approaching them.

Tzuyu fixed himself and hide the growing bulge on his groin.

"Baby" Sana greeted her daughter Minju, the little kid approach her Mama and offered her short arm to be carried.

Sana smile and carries her daughter and let her seat on the dining table.

"Mama made your favorite pancakes" She said and Minju eyes brighten when she saw the pancake.

"And Papa made your favorite drink.." Tzuyu said as he approached his mother and daughter pair. Minju eyes more brighten when he saw the chocolate drink on her Dad hands.

Tzuyu sit next to his daughter and Sana watch her father and daughter interact lovingly.

Tzuyu served the food that his daughter point to her plates, Sana loves the way her man being attentive to their child.

They smile as their daughter tell a stories about her school and friends, their child looks lovely and sweet.

Sana eyes is full of adoration while staring at her own family now, she look at her daughter while staring daughter that looks exactly like her husband, but got demeanor.

Sana can't ask for more, her family is the precious things for her.

Sana can't imagine what will happen if she didn't take a risk and courage to confess her feelings that day to Tzuyu.

Maybe up to this date she's living her life in regrets , but now look at what she had.

A full family that she loves the most, and Chou Tzuyu the man she dearly love.

She look at her man and Tzuyu was staring back at her.

"I love you" She mumbled to him, Tzuyu smile at her loving.

"I love you too" Tzuyu said and held her hand underneath the table.

Fin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

269K 8.1K 95
"You're much sweeter than the candies I made" STARTED: March 18, 2020 ENDED: May 12, 2020
67.6K 2.6K 46
Sana Minatozaki and Mina Sharon Myoui have been best friends since birth. When Sana comes home on Summer vacation from New York University, Mina intr...
6.1K 60 8
*warning ⚠️ *matured⚠️ BxG GxG G!PxG
5.6K 281 10
A sequel of 'The Marriage Contract' in which a tragedy happened that changed the lives of the married couple. Will they be able to reslove the proble...