Unwanted Gift

By GalaxiaLunaYT

Violet 'Letty' Swan is a girl, long brown hair with light purple ends and blue eyes Violet is know to have th... More

Act One: Twilight
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Act Two: Twilight: New Moon
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Act 3: Twilight: Eclipse
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 4

581 15 0
By GalaxiaLunaYT

After History class and Raven's breakdown we walked into the lunch I noticed Bella walking up to us, I watched as Raven hugged Bella who hugged her back but was shocked on why the hug. "what's up with the hug" she asked me as I walked up to them "A few people in her class was being mean, and the teacher moved her into my class for it" I said "Oh Well I'm sure Dad will tell to their parents" Bella said. I nodded as Raven moved away from Bella "But that will make it worse" She said, "that's if you didn't have my dad in your family" Bella said "True" I said as Raven eyed me before sighing.

After the school ended pulled up into the driveway of the house once I was out Raven followed behind me as we walked into the house, we noticed Uncle Charlie was sitting on the couch "hey kids what was school" he asked us "it was fine but did you get a phone call" Bella asked him. who nodded before standing up from his chair "Yes I did Now Raven you need to tell me everything and both of you need to stay here" He asked Raven, but looked at Bella and I we nodded as Raven nodded slowly I grabbed Raven hands and walked over to the couch.

"Well I was in math class when three boys started yelling about something it was so loud I had to cover my ears" She started saying, All of us was listening but I can tell Uncle Charlie listened to every word she was saying to him. "Alright thank you Raven I will be back later tonight so be in bed before midnight" Uncle Charlie said, "where are you going Uncle" Raven asked him "just working later that's all" He said as he moved to the front door.

"Well what do you guys want for dinner tonight" Bella asked us as she walked to the kitchen "oh can we have Pizza Pocket" Raven asked Bella, who grabbed them and put them into the stove after a few they was done and we sat down and eat our dinner for the night. After eating dinner we cleared up and walked up to our rooms and changed into our PJ I know Bella and Raven was asleep now, So I sat down on my sitting window watching the moon and stars I get up and walked over to my bed and fall down and fall asleep.

I was standing the middle of a forest mainly a scary one at that. I looked around only to see a man and a kid I noticed the kid running my way, "You can't run kid" the man as the kid was running. "Fine let's play hide and go seek" the man said with a smile. Next minute I know I was in a badly needed build house, I noticed the kid hiding as the open was pushed open. "Where are you kid" the man said as he walked around the room, I noticed the kid looking more scared then he did before.

The kid kept hiding until I heard the man stopped behind me. I turned my head to see him eyeing under the bed. "No kid run" I yelled at him but still be memory the kid didn't hear me. The boy was grabbing and pull from the safe of the hide. "Found you boy" the man said as the knife was push into the kids stomach.

I gasped at the kid scream in pain I felt tears slowly fall. "Please stop it I don't want to see it" I said as the scream started getting hard to listen too. "Help me" I heard the kid said "please only you can help me" he said again as his dead face stared at me. "Please stop it just stop" I said once it finally stopping.

I wake up in a shock status as Bella sat down on my bed holding onto me "you ok" Bella said as Raven watched me worried, "I'm fine just a bad dream that's all" I said as Raven moved to my free side and hugged into it. "I'm fine don't worry about me" I said to her as I hugged her back "I'm sorry you just scared me that's all" she said, "Well I'm fine now to be honest I thought I will have dream about it by now" I said. Uncle walked into the room eyeing all of us "why are you guys awake" he asked us, "sorry Uncle had a bad dream" I said as he eyed me "tell me about it" he said.

"Well A kid was run in a forest from someone and then he was in a house hiding under a bed" I said as Uncle listened to all words, Before looking at the wall in front of him "you remember the gift of our family" he asked me. "yes it's only give to the elder girl in the family" I said "yes and the member who had it die before the next elder female is born" he said as I nodded, "wait my gift is appearing again but why I don't want this stupid gift" I said as Uncle sigh "I know and your parents made sure you didn't see the dead" he said.

"Well If I remember right your parents used your moon necklace but it was broken in the-" he started but stopped as Raven hide into my shirt, "anyways It looks you have to live with it now I don't know how I can help with this" Uncle said as I sighed but nodded in understanding way. "do you think I can see Grandma or my parents or bestie" I asked Uncle who sighed, "I don't know about that sometimes if no one stays here if they are holding onto something" He said.

"So I won't see them" I said to them "who knows Violet" Uncle said to me before moving out of the room "where is he going" I asked Bella who shrugged, "but the ghosts will show themselves when I won't busy" I asked Bella. "I don't know Violet" Bella said to me as Uncle walked back into the room with papers in his hands, "Oh that does make sense" I said as Bella sadly smiled at me.

"Alright Violet you need to tell me what the boy looked like" Uncle said as I nodded before handing me some files "Thank you guys" I said as Uncle hugged me. "You are my family Elle it's only normal for me to do so" he said. "Come on its time for dinner and then bed for school tomorrow" Uncle said. "He was about 6 to 10 years old" I said as the files "He does black hair and light blue eyes with a green pants and a red shirt" I added, Uncle eyes widened at one of the picture before putting it on my bed "is that him" Uncle asked me.

"Yes that's him" I said to him as Bella looked at her dad confused "is something wrong Dad" Bella asked him, "That kid went missing 5 years ago" he said as my face become pale. "5 years ago" I said as Uncle nodded. "But the murder got away and no more murder become of this man" he said "so he disappeared into nothing" Uncle added, "and the murder never got locked up for it" Uncle added "But dad her gift is awake again" Bella said as Uncle eyed my pale face.

"I don't know why it awake itself up now Violet" he said "But we need to be careful with that gift of yours" he said, Just then the same boy from the memory appeared in front of the bed "Only you can help me Elle only you can get my killer" he said. "Promise you will help me right" he said as I lightly nodded, Uncle noticed me eyeing the front of my bed "He is here isn't he" he asked me as I nodded not leaving the ghost eyes.

"What did he say" Bella said to me as Raven cuddled into my side as we talked in my room on the bed, "that I will help him find his killer" I said as Uncle eyed Bella "Then we will help you too Violet" Uncle said as he left the room. "maybe by doing this the kid will move on to the other side" Bella said as I nodded my head, "Yeah maybe I will be a good thing for everyone" I said as I sighed.

"come on girls time to go back to bed and sleep" Uncle said as he grabbed the files and moved everyone out of my window, I sighed before laying back down and closing my eyes to dreams of my life.

After falling back to sleep I wake up in a forest but different then the first one I looked around until I noticed two people standing a bit in front of me, "Violet please stop running around in the forest" Someone said but unknown to know who it was. "aw but why Jasper and the others can do it but I can't meanie" my dream self said as the man shake his head at me, "you are human still my love you need to be careful" he said before grabbing my dream self hand "I guess" dream me said.

"It's only been 3 years after meeting Jasper and 2 years after meeting you and your brothers" Dream me said as she followed behind the man, "Yes it has but we worry a lot more because you are human" the man said as they walked away. I followed behind them but they disappeared into nothing I stopped and looked around in hopes of finding out who that was, "where are you hiding my angle" another man said as I noticed dream me hiding behind a tree giggling in her hands.

"Now you aren't at the castle and you aren't at the garden's or one of the shops" The man said as he walked a bit away from the tree where dream me was hiding, "but you can't hide behind a tree mostly because you run away far isn't going to end well" the man added. he turned his eyes to the tree where dream me was hiding behind he chuckled under his breath before slowly walking over to the tree, "well if she isn't here I guess I will look somewhere else" he said as he hided behind the tree a bit away from her.

Dream me looked out from the tree and slowly moved out but again looked around before being grabbed by the man, "got you my angle" the man said as Dream me jumped before looking at him "you meanie you liar"  Dream me said. the man shake his head before grabbing dream me hand and walked away from the tree "come now you need to be at the castle by night" the man said, they walked a bit before disappearing into nothing like one from before 'what is going on with my dreams now of days' I thought to myself.

I turned around only to see dream me running and giggling as she ran past me with a different man following her, "come here my Gift" the man said as Dream me looked behind her "you have to get me first" she said before running behind trees and past me. But not long after that the man grabbed her and hold her against him, "oh come on I can't have fun now" Dream me said as the man sighed "you can have fun my gift but remember you can't take my drawing books when you are bored" The man said.

"But I'm bored and I was just looking at them you draw a lot of me and Jasper" Dream me said as the man looked at her with a mouth opened, "close your mouth before you catch something" Dream me said before turning around  before taking a few steps. "when we get back you are in trouble" The man said as he grabbed dream me hand and walked away, once again disappearing into nothing but this time the room become darker.

I looked around until a light appeared in front of my eyes "you can open them now" someone said, I slowly opened them only to see dream me with a blooding head and a gun wound. "don't look so surprised my dear past self" dream me said "wait what future me" I said as she nodded, "why is your head bleeding" I asked her "I can't give that away or your future will change" she said as I watched her fly over to me. "you may ask me this now but after a few years you will find out why" she said, but then a hand was put down on top of my head "don't be afeared Past me everything will come soon" she said before disappearing.

I wake up as a knocked happened on my door "Uncle said we can have the day off" Raven said as I looked over at the time to see it was 10 am in the morning, "oh oops I slept in sorry Raven" I said as I get up out of bed and walked over to my door. "it's fine Violet I know you didn't sleep well last night" Raven said, 'I'm going to do my school work on my laptop" she added before walking away. "ok" I said before closing my door and looking out of the window 'what was that dream I had' it thought, before walking over to my laptop and sitting down and slowly doing my school work for the day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

301K 7.1K 28
Book Five in the Alex Swan series. ______________ Not Edited ______________ Welcome to Breaking dawn part 2. ...
18.1K 512 14
your name is y/n swan. you're a part of the swan family, infamous for it's wealth and power. you're 12 years old- just starting hogwarts. before hog...
297K 7.4K 57
~ REGULAR UPDATES ~ Y/n Swan has always had trouble controlling her anger so much so she often made stupid reckless decisions that resulted in her of...
44.1K 1.6K 76
Violet Forsythe has been through hell. Her entire family is dead, her daywalker best friend hates her guts, and her vampire boyfriend is giving her...