Destined To Collide

By dvdhlzr614

What starts as a minor traffic altercation evolves into an unexpected romance that will rock their worlds. Me... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13/Prologue to Cogs of Deception
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
The Collision Expands- Chapter 24- Primer
The Collision Expands- Chapter 25- Donny/Linnie
The Collision Expands- Chapter 26- Derrick/Candace
The Collision Expands- Chapter 27- Kenny/Gina
The Collision Expands- Chapter 28- Chad/Janine
The Collision Expands- Chapter 29- Carmen and her family
The Collision Expands-Chapter 30- Spencer/Brook
The Collision Expands - Chapter 32 - Derrick/Candace featuring Chris
The Collision Expands - Chapter 33 - Kenny/Gina
The Collision Expands - Chapter 34 - Chad/Janine featuring Krystal
The Collision Expands - Chapter 35 - Carmen & Family: Noah featuring Russ + more
The Collision Expands - Chapter 36 - Spencer/Brook featuring Nathan
The Collision Expands - Chapter 37 - Various
The Collision Expands - Chapter 38 - Various 2
The Collision Expands - Chapter 39 - Craig/Krystal
The Collision Expands - Chapter 40 - Janine
The Collision Expands - Chapter 41 - Gina featuring Candace
The Collision Expands - Chapter 42 - Linnie featuring Carl
The Collision Expands - Chapter 43 - Brook
The Collision Expands - Chapter 44 - The Boys

The Collision Expands-Chapter 31- Donny/Linnie

8 1 0
By dvdhlzr614

Trigger warning- the following chapter contains sexual content and also elusions to statutory rape. (WattPad, if this violates anything, let me know and I'll change it, but please don't get rid of this story or ban me from this site)

Later that week; Donny and Linnie's apartment; in the late evening;

Linnie-

Body on body, mouth on mouth, hands all over each other. Such passionate and intense physical chemistry we share. No matter how long it's been or how many times we do it, it still feels even more amazing and more intense the better our sex gets. Donny's always know where and when to put his hands, mouth tongue and manhood.

Minus our little breakup after the Candace Bomb, we've been together for seven months and I've learned more about sex and what turns me on in that short time than I ever did during the four years I was with Spencer. People may say I need to stop comparing Donny and Spencer so much, not just with this, but with everything, but I can't help it. I've been intimate with some of the boring guys I dated in college before Spencer but they were rather pedestrian encounters, devoid of very much passion.

Donny's softly pumping away at me from the missionary position, right now. Yes, I said he's going slow but he's the furthest thing from pedestrian and passionless.

"...Donny...", is all I manage to get out in between my heavy panting, "...I want you...to..." My breathing is quick and heavy

"What?" Donny says quietly, "Am I hurting you? You want me to slow down?" Our eyes are laser locked as he says.

"...No..." I whisper panting, "opposite. Fuck me harder!" I say this without thinking.

"Uh... okay." he sounds confused, "Are you sure?" I don't know but him sounding concerned for my physical safety makes me want him to do it more. I cheekily nod my head quickly.

He looks reluctant but he honors my request and rises from atop of me. He proceeds to grab my legs and brings me to the edge of the bed. He enters me while crouched down and we smack thighs and hollows me out.

This goes on for quite a while and he doesn't finish and I orgasm several times. It was awesome. I never knew he had this in him. I want to take this up a notch.

As he's wailing away on me, I grab his hand and put it on my throat. I want him to choke me!

Suddenly he stops

"What are you doing?!" He yells at me

"I don't know why," I say trying to catch my breath, "I suddenly felt like I wanted you to be rough with me."

"Why!?" He asks. He looks quite upset.

"You're so gentle and affectionate every other time and it's great," I explain, "but I just suddenly wanted to be manhandled by YOU."

"Why do you want me to hurt you?" He asks so sweetly. "I was already uncomfortable with being rougher with you but then you want me to choke you? I don't d0mthat stuff and I'm not going to start now

"I'm sorry, but I've never done that with any of my serious relationships much less the love of my life. I've never done that with my one night stands. Actually, last fall when I got back together with Brook, we started out as friends with benefits and I regrettably did some of that stuff."

"I don't know, I guess that's why it's so enticing to me," I say, "because you're such a sweetheart, doing something that's so out of character, it makes me want to experience your full sexual prowess. And boy, I think I just scratched the surface."

His expression turns serious, "Please, don't ever to ask me to do that to you again." he pleas with me and he even has some fearful tears running down his face. He's so freaking adorable right now.

I tightly wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him on the cheek and I look into his beautiful brown eyes
"You're such a cutie, Sexy Boy." I say holding either side of his face in my hands. "Alright, I won't ask you anymore." I say with a smile. He suddenly looks disappointed.

"Now this is all your fault," he begins to say, "this may be my blue balls talking but now I kind of  want to try that with you." I was happy to hear that, "Especially, since this could be the last time we can make love." What?

Donny-

record scratch sound. That's the sound that goes off in my head as her expression turns to annoyed in an instant.

"Ugh. Way to kill the mood, Romeo." she says in a huff. "You're still believing this? Why are you always so pessimistic? This is just like when I first wanted to go to LA! We can make it work and that's only if I decide to go, which I may not!"

"Like going to LA?" he repeats, "You mean when you wanted to 'take a break' because the media attention you were getting gave you a big head and then Derrick convinced to go the re and sleep with other guys? That time? You couldn't pick a worse example, Gorgeous."

"Okay, I can hear myself now," she admits, "that is a bad example. But this is different, we've grown so much since then, you don't have to feel threatened."

"Are you kidding, it's Paris, the city of love," I say back, "you're bound to find someone else. Someone better." Yes, this is the once in a lifetime offer Linnie was referring to earlier. She got an offer to move to Paris, France to be a curator at the Louvre.

"Stop talking crazy!" she cries on the verge of hysterics. "You know damn well that you are my soulmate and I won't find anyone I love more than you!"

"It's always been a dream of yours, right?" I say, "I'm truly happy for you, really. I never want to stand in the way of this opportunity. But you know why I'm torn. Naldo, is here and I can't bring him to Europe with us. We'd have to bring Candy with us and I don't know if she'd go for it even if wasn't involved in her own little love triangle soap opera (I'll let her and Derrick explain), Carlo's still there and he's out for blood." I don't add that Candy, along with Kenny, especially, have to deal with the impending arrival of their estranged mother for Kenny and Gina's wedding. "Please don't make me choose between you and my son. For me there is no choice. You're the love of my life," she looks disturbed by this, "but I'm choosing Naldo every time."

She gives me a somewhat fierce look. She moves her hand toward my face and instinctively, I raise my arms to block because I think she's about to hit me. She pushes aside one arm and puts her hand on the back of my neck and pulls me in for the best, most passionate kiss we've ever shared. And that's saying alot.

"I can't wait for you to be the father of our kids." She whispers to me with her hands gripping my head, affectionately, when we finally stop kissing."

We say nothing for a good while, we just hold each other. I look at Linnie and Smshe looks like she's pondering a solution for the Carlo and Paris situation.

"Then that's why you all should go," she says, I give her a confused look, "here me out; Candace is still technically married to Carlo, yes?" I nod my head, "Does he have any parental rights over Naldo?"

"Candy says he doesn't but I don't know," I admit, "neither me nor Candy are experts on Italian law."

"I think we should all go to Europe together and meet this thing head-on," Linnie continues, "we can't spend the rest of our lives looking over our shoulder for this guy. If we're not careful, fate will find a way for him to get in this country." I chuckle. She's relentless with this fate stuff, "More importantly for Candace, she can't move on with either Derrick or Chris (will explain next chapter) until we have closure with this thing."

"You make a good point, Lin," I say, "but I'm not sure I'll be able to convince Candy of any of this. We also need to talk with Agent Neil about this. They said we need to stay here."

"Then let me deal with Candace," she responds, "you know she and I have gotten closer after our little chat after our engagement party. If it comes from me, she'll see that I'm not trying to keep Naldo from her. And you can speak with Neil, maybe they have people to go with us. We'll need translators anyways." A think about this for a couple seconds.

"First of all, it'll have to be after Kenny and Gina's wedding." She nods in agreement. Linnie's invitation to work at the Louvre is open-ended. "Alright," I shrug, "you can give it a try but she can be pretty stubborn." She gives me a facetiously knowing look. 

"So am I, Sexy Boy." she says and then she makes a devious smile, "Now, no more talking, only fucking." That stirs something in me. I grab her and she giggles and we start to go at it again when suddenly, the doorbell rings.

"Aw, man," Linnie whines, "now who could be here at this hour." I get up to answer the door. I open it and I see female lookalike of my father. My older half-sister, Carmen, whom Chester and I just met along with her nice, wholesome family. What could she want?"

"Hey, Sis," I say, it's weird saying those words, "is everything okay? Did something else happen with Russ?" She was with Russ on his mission and filled us in on the progress of it.

She shakes her head, "No, I almost wish it was." she's shaking

"Hey, come on in," I hear Linnie say behind me (my blue balls have returned by the way), "sit down. Can I get you some water?" Linnie wraps her arm around my sister and escorts her to the couch.

"Yes, please." Carmen answers quietly, I still know virtually nothing about this woman but I'm hoping to get to soon. Especially if we do go to Europe. "I'm sorry to come to you so late but I really don't know anyone else here." Linnie and I both glance at each other.

"Didn't you get to know Chad and Janine? Your next door neighbor's?" I ask. When I, Linnie, Chester and Naldo (along with Neil and Gimble) went to meet Carmen and her family, it was at their house and we discovered that not only are they next door to Chad and Janine, they're buddy's. At least with Janine, I haven't really seen Chad. "You also met her nurse Krystal, who happens to be the girlfriend of our friend, Craig."

"She has a boyfriend?!" Carmen screams, kind of made me and Linnie jump, "I'm sorry. That's why I'm here and that's why I can't talk to Chad and Janine," she sighs and puts her hands over her face, "I knew it was a mistake coming here." She mutters

"What's the problem?" Linnie asks

"I need to know where to get an express, discreet, paternity test, especially now that I know Krystal has a boyfriend. I need to make sure I'm not going to be a grandma at this young." She says. We're both shocked by her words. Then she turns to me and asks, "you told me you got one for you and your son, yes? So you know where to get one?"

"Uh..yeah," I say slowly, and then shake my head in confusion "what do you mean becoming a grandma? What's this all abo-." I cut myself off and gasp at the realization of what Carmen's getting at. "Oh, no." I say quietly.

"What, what is it?" Linnie turns to me and inquires, biting her nails.

"My 17 year old son, Noah," Carmen begins to say slowly, "he's been having an affair with Krystal, in Chad and Janine's house, which is one of the many reasons I can't go to them. And now...Krystal is pregnant!" (This definitely made my blue balls go away!)

I can tell from the look on Linnie's face that she's as flabbergasted as I am. We don't know Krystal well but she seems like an innocent, upbeat girl. What do I tell Craig, nor do I? Does he already know. This is going to take some time to wrap my head around.

"The place I went to is in Trenton, New Jersey, not far from here." I say in an almost catatonic state.

I don't want to get involved with this, but it's family. I don't know how this will affect the Europe trip.

End of Chapter. Please comment and vote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 17.4K 8
Highest Ranking #1 adultthemes (01/05/19) #1 eroticromance (24/10/2019) #1 adultromance (26/06/2019) #1 sugardaddy (05/08/2019) #1 couple (16/08/2019...
649K 13.4K 58
[COMPLETED / UNDER REVISION] The Sequel of This Book is titled "A Third Chance To Love". "If Love Was Forced" is a story of a girl who was arranged...
337 6 20
Danielle is not your average women she has everything a man can want nor the less have any man she wants. Her reputation can get the best of her by b...
65.9K 1.6K 42
Completed | First draft | cliche | unedited Book 1 - can be read as a standalone. • • • K-I-S-S-I-N-G First comes love, Then comes marriage, Then...