The Colors Yellow and Purple

By Bit_h_

(Cover art by me)) ~slow burn enemies to lovers 😽~ Y/N had a rough life, living with her mom until age 10 wh... More

Home
Golden Guard
The Cooler One
together?!?
Sunrise
Hunter
Useful
Overslept
Dark Blue
Hard to Hate Him
No
Thats Hot
Half a Witch
Never listen
You're Awful
Tears
Up to Something or On Something
Deal
No...
Replaceable
Long day
WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED??
Friends
Goldie
Apologies
Spiderweb candy
Ever know

Grape girl

74 3 7
By Bit_h_

Jackie Chan- Tiësto the London sessions

Your pov:

Honestly I was suprised Hunter agreed but I was unruly happy none the less. Once Hunter came back in and we discussed the plan, or I more showed him, he pulled out the pasisman. My heart dropped, I completely forgot he had that.

In an instant feelings of dread came flooding back that I forced myself to get over as I saddled with Hunter on his staff.

I looked over his shoulder I saw the bright lights of the carnival and in an instant my mood came back. As I forced him to eat the cotton candy I forced myself to ignore the Palisman as he bregrudingly ate the sweet food. Then I saw one of my old favorite rides and pressured him to get on, yet again I noticed his red palisman. As he sat against the metal walls with bars that you'd see on one of these he held onto the bird.

"It's only for research to cure Belos's curse."

As I looked at it and how he protected it I started to realize that that likely was t the only reason anymore. Despite it being wild magic seeing him be so overprotective of something made me smile. I think I might've been the only person in the world that got to see him like this and for some reason I felt grateful.

Then the bird looked at me and my blood ran cold. It chirped and closed its eye as if it were smiling. My heart started up again and I felt myself smile at it, even if it was dangerous it was so damn cute.

Then the ride started and I watched Hunter hold onto the bird tighter as the anti gravity began to work. I cheered as Hunter squeezed his eyes shut and screamed. I giggled as I looked over at him as the ride reached its peak. He looked legitimately scared and I felt bad so without thinking I, struggling, picked up my hand and placed it on his and in a way kinda confronted my own fear of the bird as my fingertips rested on its wing.

Hunters eyes looked over at me and I smiled brightly at him. Then the ride slowed down and we finally got off. Hunter did not like, thank titian, and I parted his back.

"You did great."

"Shut up."

I chuckled and decided to be nice to him, "ok ok what ride do you wanna go on?" I asked and he paused looking at me and then looked back up at the fair.

"I... don't know.? I've never been to a fair before." He admired and I paused.

"What about a carnival game?" I asked and pointed to a sharp shooter game.

He thought for a moment before speaking again, "no metal, it doesn't spin, yep okay let's do it."

I smiled as we walked over to the game and I gave the game master a coin for both of us. After he explained the game we held up the guns at the clowns.

The game was pretty simple nockdown as many clowns with the squirt guns as possible, winner got a prize. I smirked as I rolled my shoulders back mostly for dramatic effect, "ready to loose golden boy?"

He looked at me blankly and I began to feel insecure. I felt like I dragged him here and in the end he really wouldn't have a good time. Titian I was being so selfish what was I thinking-

"Hey Grape Girl."

I quickly looked up to him to see him readying his gun to the clown before he looked back at me and smiled a signature gaptoothy grin.

"Are you gonna play? Or are you too scared to loose to "Golden Boy"?" He asked as he readied his gun.

I beamed and quickly reconsentrated. "Yea. Yea I'm ready."

(I drew this for the scene. The full scene is in the title >:))

"Three,"

"Two."

"One."

The squirters went off without a hit and we quickly started. Both of us had terrific aim, at this point it was just a bout speed and accuracy. I grined as I focused myself and the training I had grounded, the bar slowly rising. I smiled even more when I saw that my bar was almost to the prize.

"Ha! Suck my-"

Ding ding!

I looked over and noticed Hunter looking at me with a shit eating grin. I looked over and saw that his bar had hit the prize, he had won.

"Suck your what?" He asked smugly as he was handed a giant stuffed bear.

I glared at him, "suck my dick." I replied smugly to wich he chuckled.

"That doesn't sound sanitary." He replied laughing as he walked with me, holding the stuffed animal as to Wich The bird perched on.

I chuckled, "best two out of three?"

Hunter laughed again and then smiled once again at me. I don't think I've ever seen him smile so much.

I smiled back at him and ran up to another carnival game, "you up for this one Golden Boy?"

"You're on Grape Girl." He replied, setting the stuffed animal down and looking at the game. "How do you play?"

The game master walked up to us, this time it was a teenager our age, she had pink hair and three eyes and a feisty air about her.

"Welcome to wack a mole, you hit the little creature with a mallet and if you can hit all of them you get a totally awesome big prize." She explained very monotone.

I nodded and dig into my purse to pay but Hunter quickly out his hand on mine pushing it down.

"You payed last time I got it." He stated and before I could interject he payed for me. I was almost taken aback to see an almost chivalrous side of Hunter but my broke ass wasn't going to interject.

He payed and grabbed a mallet as I did the same. He smirked at me as I did too and I realized I had never seen him look so care free. I was seeing a lot of sides of the Golden-

Hunter.

I was seeing a lot of sides to Hunter for the first time ever.

The timer went off and we instantly began to hit them. I laughed as I did so and it was even therapeutic.

We quickly beat the creature with speed and precision until finally I hit the last one, threw down the mallet and cheered.

"In your Face!" I yelled excitedly as I was given a small prize.

He chuckled but I looked at the small prize I was given, "hey wasn't I supposed to get a bigger prize than this?" I turned to the teenager, "excuse me, not to be a bother but I think you handed me the wrong prize."

She stopped filing her nails looking me up and down, "did I?" The way she asked made it sound more like she was asking me if she did.

"Yes. I think you did. " I replied trying to keep my cool at her attitude.

She looked me up and down once again and then to Hunter as she smirked, "tell you what, I'll give cutie one but frankly I don't have to give you one if I don't want to."

Hunter looked at her and then me and then pointed to himself even more confused.

"It's litterally on the sign above your head miss. "Win the game get a big prize," I won and I don't understand-" I began until Hunter tapped the back of my shoulder.

"Let's just get out of here y/n." He instructed but I turned to the teenager and then him almost offended.
"But-"

He smiled and then nudged to behind his back to see a giant stuffed animal from the stand hidden. "Let's get going."

"How did you-"

"Hey-! Where did the major prize go?!?" The teenager yelled and then Hunter grabbed my hand and ran with me.

We ran throughout the carnival laughing and wheezing. "I didn't think the Golden Guard would be fond of breaking the rules?!" I yelled over the sound of people.

"Think of it as I saw injustice and corrected it." He winked playfully and i beamed brightly until suddenly it began to pour down rain.

I yelped as it poured and I laughed. I looked around and pointed to an aiming. Hunter nodded and we ran over to it chuckling and giggling.

My back was pressed against the back of the building we were behind.Hunter standing in front of me as he ducked noticing the girl had ran after us but lost track of us.
"I can't believe I just did that.." I heard him wisper before he laughed happily: handing me the stuffed animal.

"I believe this belongs to you," he smiled and I chuckled at it; I noticed both of us had cute stuffed animals.

I looked at Hunter, his hair was messy and soaked from the rain as he stood over me holding it out to me. I took it and looked back up at him.  The yellow from the light shining down on his face and once again the light illuminated his features perfectly.

"Thank you Hunter."

He didn't think twice about it and just chuckled again, "hey she was being a major bi-"

"No- well yea that- but I mean coming with me to this." I looked down at the stuffed animal, "it means more to me than you'll ever know."

He seemed taken aback before smiling  softly once again, "honestly? I enjoyed it too. I won't make a habit of breaking the rules but... I did enjoy it more than I thought I would."

I grinned, "you sure it's not just because I'm here?"

"Sure something like that Grape Girl."

"You're full of bullshit Golden Boy."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 480 19
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/73UnmeSszK5TZLPFArx7sF?si=0913035db1fe46ff "If I joined the Emperor's Coven, could we kiss?" Y/N doesn't consider t...
63.6K 1.7K 11
Y/n Clawthorne has been raised by the infamous Owl Lady for as long as they can remember, meaning they've been opposed to the Emperor's Coven before...
17.8K 565 25
Y/n L/n, a 'normal' 15 year old girl, best friend and neighbors to Luz Noceda. When she and Luz find themselves in a different realm called The Boi...
16.6K 614 19
"Why do you even show up at this point?" He chuckled before continuing. "I mean, you're failing nearly every single class you're in! The only classe...