After the male protagonist Ba...

Bởi Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://www.shubaowb.com... Xem Thêm

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87 if met in previous life
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98

Chapter 75

264 4 0
Bởi Demens88c

Jiang Baiyu sighed silently in his heart. He took out his mobile phone and pointed at the hot search terms, "Can you guarantee that the Lu family can't find those two people?"

Yan Jinzhou deliberately played dumb with him: "What did you say?"

Seeing that he refused to admit it, Jiang Baiyu snorted angrily: "I've seen it all. Your driver Liu Shuai is the man with glasses who was beaten in the video, and there is also a pregnant sister. Is she really pregnant? It's also a fake Right?"

"You can see it all, he has a good look."

Yan Jinzhou raised his eyebrows and said confidently: "Liu Shuai went to sing with his girlfriend on the weekend, but was beaten up at the KTV. So what if the Lu family found him? Oh, you can still get it from the Lu family A compensation payment."

What to sing with your girlfriend?

It was probably Yan Jinzhou who arranged for Liu Shuai and others to provoke Song He and others from the KTV, causing violence, and then tried to bribe insiders to obtain the surveillance video of Luge KTV.

The video shows it was last weekend.

The last time Yan Jinzhou was jealous because of Lu Qingci was half a month ago. In other words, Yan Jinzhou bribed the internal employees of Luge KTV within a week and later helped him obtain the internal surveillance videos.

"you really......"

Jiang Baiyu hesitated to speak, not knowing whether to praise him or condemn him.

Yan Jinzhou: "Song He is not a good person to begin with. If you read the comments from netizens, you will know that he is a sneaky little gangster who bullies others. I do this in the name of getting rid of harm and eliminating violence."

Jiang Baiyu: "What step do you want to take with Lu Qingci?"

Yan Jinzhou frowned: "You care about him so much?"

Jiang Baiyu: "How can you tell that I care about him? I'm worried about you. The Lu family is not simple, and Lu Qingci should also know that it was you who did this. What you do is equivalent to talking to Lu Qingci from now on. The family is the enemy."

"What's the matter? It's just a Lu family."

Yan Jinzhou sneered contemptuously: "He'd better fight back as soon as possible, otherwise, I won't be able to take action again."

Jiang Baiyu knew that even if he could persuade Yan Jinzhou, according to the plot, Lu Qingci would deal with Yan Jinzhou in the future. If you can't avoid conflicts no matter what, you can only face whatever happens in the future calmly.

He was vaguely worried and secretly determined to become stronger.

Jiang Baiyu had a sullen face and said to Yan Jinzhou seriously: "Don't think Lu Qingci is just a student. He is not as simple as you think. You may not be his opponent in the future."

Yan Jinzhou:? ?

"You mean, I'm not as good as him?"

Jiang Baiyu heard the man's unhappy tone and hurriedly explained: "No, he is very deep in this city, and you don't understand him."

"Do you know him?"

Yan Jinzhou hugged the boy and pressed him down, bit his neck and whispered in his ear: "Then do you understand me? How dare you praise other men in front of me. You know what I will do to you if I am angry. What?"

As he spoke, he lowered his head to kiss the boy's neck, and unbuttoned the boy's shirt with one hand in a rather forceful movement.

Jiang Baiyu didn't hide away, and said in a calm tone: "You are pressing my hand, it hurts."

Why did he praise Lu Qingci? Yan Jinzhou just wanted to find an excuse to bully him.

Yan Jinzhou was startled, then adjusted his body position, grabbed the boy's hands and pushed them over his head. He chuckled and bit the boy's lips and said, "You know me well, and you know that I won't bear to hurt you."

Jiang Baiyu's current posture is not serious, but his expression is serious: "I just want to tell you not to take Lu Qingci lightly. If anything happens between you in the future, I will stand with you to deal with him."

"But before you do anything else, please tell me, okay?"

Yan Jinzhou stopped, blinked and looked at the boy he had imprisoned, and asked tentatively: "Are you angry?"

Jiang Baiyu turned his face to the side.

Whether it was kyv's matter or today's interview, he was caught off guard. He had to let Yan Jinzhou know how he felt.

Yan Jinzhou looked at the boy for a few seconds: "Are you really angry?"

Jiang Baiyu still ignored him. With a straight and handsome face, he pressed down his thin and pretty lips but said nothing.

Yan Jinzhou got up from the boy, looked at the shirt that was messed up by him, and then reached out to the boy to button it up, tidying it up as if he hadn't moved it just now.

Then she sat next to him and stared at him with a pair of beautiful peach blossom eyes. She didn't know what to do and just looked at him.

Jiang Baiyu sat up calmly under his sight, walked to the large desk with his schoolbag, took out his textbooks, laptop, etc. and placed them on the table, sat down and started doing homework as if there was no one else around.

Yan Jinzhou:......

It seemed like he was really angry.

The two of them have been together for so long, Jiang Baiyu rarely gets angry, even if sometimes he does it for too long and goes too far, Jiang Baiyu will just cry and pinch him a few times. He would never say anything afterwards, let alone ignore him.

But seeing Jiang Baiyu now, he didn't dare to be strong anymore.

Yan Jinzhou frowned and stared at the boy.

...I really don't know what to do.

Outside, the assistant knocked on the door twice: "Mr. Yan."

Yan Jinzhou said in a bad tone: "Come in!"

Jiang Baiyu shook his hand:! !

He glanced towards Yan Jinzhou from the corner of his eyes.

The assistant pushed the door open and said cautiously: "Mr. Yan, your video discussion meeting with the CEO of Shengda Group is about to begin. I will open the conference room for you now."

"What kind of discussion meeting are you holding?"

Yan Jinzhou turned his back on him coldly and reprimanded him: "Didn't you see that Xiao Yu is angry? The meeting is cancelled. Tell him to reschedule!"

Jiang Baiyu:......

As for your domineering character, can you act like a child?

assistant:? ? !

No wonder Mr. Yan was unhappy because he had a quarrel with his boyfriend. However, the work meeting is important.

The assistant carefully persuaded: "Mr. Yan, this meeting has been decided by us. It might not be a good idea to cancel it now."

Yan Jinzhou sounded sternly: "If there's anything wrong, get out!"

Jiang Baiyu paused with his fingertips and typed countless words on the computer page:? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

He sighed silently and turned around to persuade: "I'm not angry, you should go to the meeting quickly. Don't delay the business."

Yan Jinzhou narrowed his eyes and looked at Jiang Baiyu seriously, and asked tentatively: "Are you really not angry?"

Jiang Baiyu looked serious, "You go to the meeting first. We will talk after the meeting."

Yan Jinzhou looked at him for a while and said silently: "After the meeting is over, you have to have a good chat with me. You can't deliberately stay silent like before."

Jiang Baiyu's face turned red: "I understand, go to the meeting quickly."

The assistant is still here, can you please stop saying things like children quarreling! He was embarrassed.

The assistant looked at his nose with his eyes, and his nose at his heart, as if he was in a fugue where he couldn't hear or see anything.

I scolded my boss in my mind: Your boyfriend is angry and ignores you, why should you take it out on my little assistant? It's okay to just eat like a dog or a wolf in normal times, but when you have a quarrel, you still want to get angry at me and blow me up into cannon fodder.

"Then wait for me for a while."

Yan Jinzhou then stood up and walked out, saying, "I'll be back soon."

When Jiang Baiyu watched the man walk out of the office and close the heavy door, he couldn't help but bend his lips and smile.

He wasn't really angry, he just hoped that Yan Jinzhou would discuss it with him before doing anything in the future.

I also wanted to be willful and see how Yan Jinzhou would react.

As a result, Yan Jinzhou reacted like a child.

Jiang Baiyu smiled helplessly when he thought of how he looked when he lost his temper with his assistant.

Shen Shiyi suddenly called him, and Jiang Baiyu picked up the phone.

"Mom, what's the matter?"

"Xiaoyu, I just saw your interview with Jinzhou, hahahahaha."

Shen Shiyi smiled happily on the other end of the phone, unable to say a complete sentence, "You are really, hahaha, so cute. Didn't you know he was doing interviews inside, hahaha..."

Jiang Baiyu said angrily: "Mom, what's so funny."

It's all Yan Jinzhou's fault.

Shen Shiyi: "You asked if you could cut it off. Your dad and I were laughing so hard. Your aunties were all laughing at you when they called you just now, hahaha."

Jiang Baiyu:......

Only then did he think that everyone in City A had seen him in a state of surprise and embarrassment when he broke into the live interview camera and wanted to escape but dared not. When he goes to school next week, he will become the focus of discussion among his classmates again.

He really just wants to live his four years of college quietly.

Thinking of this, Jiang Baiyu became angry with Yan Jinzhou again.

"Mom, you were just calling me to laugh at me. Is there anything else? I still have to do my school homework."

Shen Shiyi stopped laughing and asked him, "Tomorrow is the weekend, you and Jin Zhou can go home for the weekend. If it's convenient for Jin Zhou, you can stay at home one night tomorrow night and go back the day after tomorrow."

"Let Yan Jinzhou live in our house?"

Jiang Baiyu didn't react for a moment and asked, "Then where does he sleep?"

"Aren't you two sleeping in the same room? Otherwise..."

Shen Shiyi belatedly asked: "I will clean up a separate room for him."

"No. I'll just share a room with you."

Jiang Baiyu blushed a little after speaking.

Suddenly, he thought of something again.

On the bookshelf in his room, there are many novels, comics and pictorials that he liked in junior high school and high school. Many of them are romance novels about a boss falling in love with a little white flower.

If Yan Jinzhou saw it, he would definitely laugh at him for the rest of his life.

Jiang Baiyu immediately closed the computer and said, "Mom, I'll go back right now."

He wanted to go home immediately to destroy the evidence to prevent Yan Jinzhou from seeing it.

Shen Shiyi: "Are you alone? Where is Jin Zhou?"

Jiang Baiyu: "He is still in a meeting. I will go home first. He will come over after finishing the company's affairs."

Jiang Baiyu was in a hurry to go home, so he only said hello to the people in the secretary's assistant office and said, "Tell me, sir, I'm going home."

Another emphasis: "I'm going back to the Jiang family."

So, when Yan Jinzhou returned to the office after the meeting, he found that Jiang Baiyu was missing.

He hurriedly asked his assistant: "Where is Xiaoyu!"

Assistant: "Master Jiang wants us to tell you that he has gone home, to the Jiang family."

"What?!"

Yan Jinzhou looked suddenly confused, looking at the empty office, his heart suddenly became uneasy.

Is Xiaoyu so angry with him?

Are you so angry that you want to go back to your parents' house? !

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

15.9K 490 94
Title︰七果茶 Author︰耽美同人 Status: Completed Description: [Please note that a powerful alien is approaching, and it is exuding strong mating pheromones t...
839 5 1
[1v1 Su Shuang's beauty is quick to wear, and the paranoid beautiful man is coquettish in the coquettish attack x The waves in the waves make your le...
16.8K 234 7
https://m.shubaow.net/175/175875/ Author: zero nine one zero Category: BL doujin Release time: 2021-02-06 Latest: Chapter 67 Extra Story 3 BL finishe...
3.1M 257K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...