Save your tears • Jasper Hale

By glxssysativa

I saw you dancing in a crowded room You look so happy when I'm not with you But then you saw me , caught you... More

• the Cast •
•The soundtrack•
•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•9•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20•
•21•
•22•
•23•
•24•
•25•
•26•
•27•
•28•
•29•
•30•
•31•
•32•
•33•
•34•
•35•
•36•
•37•
•38•
•39•
•40•
•41•
•42•
•43•
•44•
•45•
•46•
•47•
•49•
•50•
•51•
•52•
•53•
•54•
•55•
•56•
•57•
•58•
•59•
•60•
•61•
•62•
•63•
•64•
•65•
•66•
•67•
•68•
•69•
•The end•
•Little bit•

•48•

158 2 1
By glxssysativa

"I can't believe we managed to get past your mom." Kaydence giggles taking her cover up clothes off.

Amethyst was in the kitchen when we piled out. We all had on hoodies and sweats, claiming we were having a sleepover at Izzy's. We had duffel bags to make the lie belivable.

Now we are in Izzy's car, heading to the club. "Love her,but she can be ditzy at times." I smile knowing Karmen's right.

"Well I'm glad you guys were able to sneak past her. Also, you guys look hot as hell!" I smile and turn towards her, "you look sexy, if only Angie could see you." She blushes and mumbles a small 'shut up'.

We make it to the club and climb out of the car. Instead of waiting in line, we walk straight up to the bouncer.

"You girls looking for a fun night." He looks over all of us, his eyes darkening as a sly smirk makes its way on to his face.

I catch his eye and give a flirtatious smile, "of course we are. You going to let us in?" He looks me up and down.

"Only if you give me your number sweetheart." I giggle and write down Lauren's number. He smiles and let's us inside.

"We are so using your lustful side to get anything from now on!" Izzy states. "How about free drinks? I bet we could get them the whole night."

And just like that, the night starts.

Multiple free drinks, dancing, and laughing.

We don't even know how long it's been.

I go to get another drink at the bar when I'm approached. "What is a pretty girl like you doing her by yourself?" I turn and see a familiar face.

One of the boys who tried to assault me and Bella.

He doesn't recognize me but I know it's him.

"I'm here with friends."

He hums and looks me up and down. "How about I buy you a drink?" I smile and turn to the bartender. "Vodka cranberry please. His tab." The bartender smiles and does as told.

I get my drink and go to walk away but the guy stops me. "Sit and chat with me for a bit. It's the least you could do." His grip on my arm makes me angry but an idea forms in my head. "Ok, fine."

We sit at the bar and I proceed to falsely laugh at his jokes and stories, smiling and touching him as if I'm interested.

He's buying me a bunch of drinks in attempts to get me drunk. Little does he know due to my nature,my tolerance is high, but I proceed to act drunk.

Suddenly he whispers in my ear, "how about we leave and head to my place? It's only a few blocks."

I shake my head, "n-no, my friends don't want me to leave." I manage to make my words seem slurred. He smirks at me, "come on, let them know you found someone and want to go with them."

I nod and fake stumble towards the girls. Once I'm infront of them I act normal, "hey I'm going to go. Tyler is upset so I'm going to go comfort him. I'm going to take an Uber."

"Damn, ok send him our regards. Go ahead." I nod and start stumbling over to the guy.

We leave and begin the walk to his place. I can sense a few people following us, but I act oblivious.

We make it to a run down building and I allow him to guide me inside.

We go on an elevator and he attempts to feel on me. I allow him to do so but only for so long.

He guides me to a door and I see two other guys walking down the hallway. "Dylan my man! You brought a girl home?"

The other boys from that night.

"Yeah we met at a club! We were going to have some fun."

The others boys smirk, "well you guys won't mind if we join right?"

Dylan looks at me, "what do you say sweetheart? You want Jason and Mikey to join the party?"

"It's a party!" I "drunkingly" giggle.

His friends laugh and they proceed to guide me into the home.

It's dirty. Pizza boxes in the livingroom with beer bottles scattered everywhere. Chip bags on the floor, as well as multiple condom wrappers.

Dylan pushes me to the bedroom and his friends are quick to follow. The sheets on the bed don't look clean at all.

Looks like a mix of dirt and bodily fluids.

I'm pushed forwards making me stumble. Hesitantly, I sit on the edge of the bed.

"How about you take that jacket off?"

"Maybe the dress too princess."

I go to take my jacket off but I stop.

"No."

They give me a confused look.

"Infact, I'm not fucking you either Dylan, or your friends that you had follow us. Is this what you do? One of you goes into a bar, gets a girl drunk then take her to disgusting house and rape her? Let my guess, after you boys are done you carry her out and drop her somewhere in the street?"

Their faces grown pale making me smirk.

"I though she was drunk Dylan!"Jason hisses.

"I-I thought she was! She had like ten vodka cranberry's and some shots! She was slurring her words, stumbling, and everything!" They look panicked.

"So how is she not drunk?"

"Being a demon has it's perks."

I make the door slam shut causing them to jump in fright. One of them tries to open the door but I forced it closed.

I stand up and take my jacket off. I hang it on a wall hook and turn back towards the group of boys.

"What the hell is going on?"

"You're about to die that's what."

The room gets quiet.

I can smell the fear radiating off of them.

"Oh now you're scared? Imagine how those girls felt."

"L-look we're sorry! We won't do it again!"

I smile at them.

"Karma always has its way of finding people."

I tilt my head and Dylan flies into a wall. His friends scream and fall back on to ground.

I walk over to Dylan who is staring at me, pleading for me to stop. I squat down and whisper in his ear.

"And I'm yours."

I allow my jaw to drop open.

I can feel the bones popping out of place, skin ripping, teeth growing.

Before he can scream, I bite into his neck. Ripping the muscle and tendons out.

Blood flies everywhere and his friends are screaming. He grabs the side of his neck as he begins to choke and sputter on his own blood.

I moan at the warm liquid making it's way down my throat.

It feels like heaven.

My whole body is tingling.

It's like I'm drunk off of the blood.

I feel Dylan go limp making me open my eyes.

His eyes are open and cloudy. I put my ear to his chest and huff out.

I turn to his friends who are in the corner, cowering under eachother. "His hearts not beating, he's dead."

I crawl over to them and smile, "but yours is still beating. Who wants to go next?" They don't say anything, they just stare at me.

I roll my eyes and snatch one by his shirt, "pl-please don't kill me! I'm in collage and my parents are sick! I take care of them."

I laugh in his face, "and I'm suppose to care?" Tears begin to flow down his face. I lick them and hum.

Suddenly a smell hits me making me look down.

"Aww you're so scared you pissed yourself!" I look back at his face, "don't worry, I'll make it quick." I snap his neck making him slump to the side.

I turn towards the last boy and see he's hard.

Of course, he's hard. It's evident that lust is in the air regardless of my actions.

I choose to use it to my benefit. "How about, we have a little fun and I let you live?" I ask. He gulps, unsure of what he wants to do.

"It's that or death, I'm being nice enough to give you an option."

"This is wrong! I should not be turned on right now!"

I roll my eyes once again and crawl on to his lap.

I begin to remove my dress, my breast on full display and sitting pretty.

I whisper in his ear, "you can touch me, I won't bite." I begin to palm him through his pants.

He slowly raises his hands and begins to fondle me. I let out a lewd moan, grinding down on him.

I won't lie, I'm turned on as well.

Killing people can do that to you.

"Come on, I want you in me, let me ride you." He eagerly nods and quickly undoes his belt. He shoves his pants down and I'm quickly to settle down on him.

We both moan out at the feeling. I begin raise my body, bouncing on him.

It quickly becomes to much.

The murders, the blood, the sex...all of it.

I harshly force him down. He winces and tries to ease my hands off of his shoulders.

I begin to grind on him, throwing my head back in pleasure.

I can tell I'm close, the pressure in my abdomen is getting stronger... and I know what's going to push me over the edge.

"I lied to you." I moan out, continuing to move my body. He's panting, out of breath from the best sex he's ever had, and the last.

"W-what? Fuck you feel good!" I giggle and wrap my hand around his neck.

"You're still going to die."

He has no time to register my words.

I tighten my grip around his neck and shove one of my hands into his chest. His jaw drops in shock and in pain.

My hand grabs the beating muscle and I smile in delight. I rip it out of its cavity and bring it to my mouth, taking a bite.

Just as I though, my orgasm hits me full throttle. I moan out, dropping the muscle to the ground, falling forward and shaking as I ride out my high.

After a few moments, I calm down.

I climb off of him, whimpering at the feeling of being empty. I kneel on the ground, looking at the mess I made.

I love it.

Silently, I stand up only to stumble.

The whole room is spinning and I have a hard time focusing.

It's as if I'm actually drunk.

I close my eyes and take few deep breathes, holding on to the wall for support. When I open my eyes I see myself in the mirror.

I'm covered in blood.

I need to clean up. I take off my dress and throw it in their washer. While my clothes are in the wash, I grab a few containers from the kitchen. I'm shocked their actually clean. I grab a knife as well and walk back into the room.

I stare at the dead bodies for a few seconds before moving quickly.

I cut them open and plop their intestines into the containers. Four containers later, I'm putting them in the fridge. I grab a water and chug it before I transfer my dress into the dryer and taking a shower.

As I'm standing in the shower, letting the water rain down on me, I watch as the blood swirls down the drain.

The red being a stark contrast against the white porcelain.

I'm soon out the shower, Im throwing my dress and jacket on. I put my containers in a bag and walk out the apartment, making sure to lock the door in the process.

I go down in the elevator and soon, I'm walking out the building.

Just in time, the Uber arrives.

I climb into the back, buckling myself in, "have a good night miss?"

"A wonderful night."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4K 619 10
~Book Two in the Lilliana Cullen Series~ Her lips are cold but soft. Reluctantly, Lily breaks away to take a deep breath. "I'm sorry. I needed to k...
21.6K 650 8
Part three, previous parts ---> PAIN | Jasper Hale [1], LONELINESS | Jasper Hale [2] "Regret won't fix this." After parting ways with her lover Jaspe...
130K 3.5K 25
"You shouldn't have come" ° ° ° After leaving the Cullen and her brother, Irene is travelling around the world, running away from the Volturi. Leavin...
271K 8.4K 23
A boy who would live forever fell in love with a girl who wouldn't last the year. "if i loved you less, i might be able to talk about it more." --- ...