Cale in Transformers ✓

By YaoiYurishipper

After living a peaceful and somewhat slacker life Cale passed away in old age. Only to wake up as a child in... More

1. Farewell and Waking Up
2. Searching for You
3. Bots and Cons
4. Meeting Officially
5. Different Encounters
6. Agents and Bases
7. Cubes, Sparklings and Cons
8. Things get a little Heated
9. Well, that happened!
11. Seven Months After The Fight
12. Dates and Planning
13. One Year Later
14. Different Interests
15. End of High School
16. Problems Crop Up
17. Change in Scenery
18. Fallen Returns
19. The World Finds Out
20. Egypt
21. The Matrix
22. Primus and The Primes
23. Gods are weird
24. Humans are weird too
25. Humans must be Protected From Themselves
26. College and Pestilence
26. Moon Base
28. College Final Year
29. Trouble Magnet Indeed
30. Vampire to Cybertronian
31. The Knight Ship!
32. Staff of Creation
33. Time to manipulate Sentinel
34. Do not underestimate a Scammer
35. Winter Solstice and War
36. Mama Ratchet is Worried
37. The Assassin, the Necromancer and the Mage
38. Well of Sparks
39. Change
40. Time Flies when you are Happy

10. Thinking of Solutions

1.7K 64 18
By YaoiYurishipper

(Transformers and Trash of the County are not mine.
The picture above is a screenshot from the IDW comics.
"talking"
'thinking'
-comm speech-
Enjoy!)

Sam sighed a few days later as he sat back to relax with his kids who returned, "Things have been crazy."

Hong cooed from his left, 'We are together again.'

Ohn was leaning on Sam's right side, 'I hope we stay together longer this time.'

Raon was purring as he felt Sam pat his head, 'Those stupid adults are still fighting over my human. He is my human.'

Miles found him gazing absent mindedly at the sky, "Sam, you okay?"

Sam turned to look at him, "Yes, are they still arguing?"

Miles shrugged nonchalantly, "Megatron and Optimus are still talking. At least, the two of them are no longer fighting each other. Though the heated words between them, still have not died down yet. They got some pretty major issues between them. The others are staying out of it."

Sam muttered under his breath feeling a head ache come in, "I hope I am not forced into something I do not like."

Allspark, 'They will not dare if they want more sparklings. Humph!'

Glutton, 'Agreed!'

Thief, 'We can always loot them as punishment.'

Sam, 'Yes, yes, let us enjoy the peace for now.'

Megatron stormed over to where they were relaxing after a few minutes, "Enough Prime! I refuse to allow any of my men to be insulted in any way."

Sam looked up and Megatron looked very furious, "Oh dear! Megatron?"

Megatron's optics softened when he saw them, "Hello Samuel, Ohn, Hong and Raon. Excuse the poor manners."

Sam shook his head, "It is alright. I prefer the blunt emotions over the false pretenses."

Optimus smiled at the teen as if he had not been arguing with Megatron, "How are you doing now, Sam? You were throwing up blood earlier."

Sam, "Do not worry too much. That was a side effect of using my powers."

Miles had a dark look, "I would prefer it more if you did not hurt yourself so much."

Megatron nodded, "Agreed! You are not allowed to hurt yourself anymore little one."

Sam, "Fine! Fine! I will not argue with you on this."

Optimus was skeptical, "Bumblebee, you are to stay close to him, no matter what happens."

Megatron, "Scalpel, you as well."

Bumblebee, "I can take care of him on my own."

Scalpel huffed at him arrogantly, "I am the Doctor not you."

Sam interrupted when he saw Bumblebee gear up for a fight, "Anyway, what was the shouting about earlier?"

Megatron looked at him sighing as he sat down next to them, "It was about the living arrangements. They want to move my soldiers to the Hoover Dam. The very cursed place that imprisoned me."

Sam nodded in understanding, "Ah! I see the problem."

Optimus, "Well, it is just one of the disagreements. There is a debate over the last piece of Allspark shard too."

Sam, "Let me see. Do you have it with you?"

Optimus nodded, "Yes, it is very small."

Sam took the shard, 'Hey, Allspark, can you create a copy, with half the power inside this?'

Allspark, 'Of course. I am a creator, it is what I do.'

Optimus, "What are you doing?"

Sam, "One sec.... And here we go."

Megatron, "Did you use your powers to create? Or was it..... Was that... "

Sam, "What I can do is very limited but yeah. Give this to them. It does not have the same amount of power as this shard but it will be a good substitute."

Megatron, "Very clever, my little mate."

Bumblebee screeched, "He is not your mate! Stop calling him yours!"

Sam got up placating the yellow Guardian, "Calm down! Calm down!"

Megatron, "Indeed scout! Calm down, your behaviour is unbecoming."

Bumblebee snarled, "Do Not Use My Sparkling's Words Against Me."

Optimus, 'Oh dear.'

Bumblebee thundered, "I do not like you ever since you turned your back on Optimus. This will not change that fact. I will not let you hurt my sparkling the way you hurt Optimus."

Megatron was quiet before nodding, "I understand your skepticism and suspicion but I assure you I am very serious about this. I do not expect you to forgive me and I do not want your forgiveness either. I did not regret my decision back then and I will not start regretting it now. I will however promise you I will not hurt Samuel."

Raon watched the interaction with interest, 'This is interesting.'

Ohn sighed, 'Sam attracted trouble again.'

Hong, 'Let's make sure he does not get hurt because of them.'

Sam spoke up after the silence went on for a while, "About your housing problem, I have land you can use as long as you do not destroy the area."

Megatron, "I appreciate the offer, little one but didn't you offer the place for Optimus and his team?"

Sam hummed, "This place is different. Optimus and the others will be staying at the cozy little farm, I inherited up North. You and your men get to enjoy the beautiful beaches, ocean and the sun down South. Of course, both places are located in different countries."

Optimus, "Sam, you do not have to do this. We can manage and even though it is not the best your government did supply a place for us."

Sam smiled amused at him, "A place to work not to live in. I am giving you a home to return to. There is a difference."

Megatron was genuinely confused, "I do not think I understand."

Sam gave a sad smile, "You truly have been involved in a war for a long time, haven't you?"

Optimus, "I suppose so, we have."

Miles spoke up then realizing something about their new friends, "It's ok. You will understand with time. Just remember you have a home to return to. It may not be the same as your home planet but it is the least we can provide."

Sam nodded, "You will have to build private areas for yourselves though. I just got the land but I did not have any plans for it yet."

Megatron chuckled, "Perhaps I will understand how you think in the future, little one. For now, thank you."

Miles watched the whole thing remembering how when he was Choi Han, Cale had provided him a home he could return to. He had a hard time believing it thinking it was all a dream and he would wake up alone and cold again. Miles was not at all surprised the Cybertronians were confused by the offer of home and did not know the difference between Sam's offer and the government's offer. But perhaps just like him they would understand with time, if they don't, he would happily tell them about it. Though, it seems like Bumblebee and Soundwave seem to understand the meaning if their relaxed frames are anything to go by.

A few months later the Cybertronians and the human soldiers were working together and formed a group called Non - Biological Extraterrestrial Species Treaty, NEST. There were so many jokes and puns Sam wanted to make about that but held his tongue in, he would do so at a much later date. In the meantime, Sam started to think of a way to introduce the presence of the Cybertronians to the civilian side of the planet. After a lot of talking with every Cybertronian on Earth, and running this through the information the Allspark had collected Sam decided to start the introduction through novels and story telling, well comics.

He was just copying the IDW comics at this point, but it will introduce the characters and their side of the story safely to the rest of the planet. He had talked with Optimus and Megatron before deciding to publish the comics, they were both interested to see how the planet would react to them. It took a while but they were able to get those comics to different comic cons and functions to sell them. And since Soundwave and Jazz were working together they were able to create an app online through which the humans could read after paying for the comic. It would be a good source of income for the Cybertronians too, instead of waiting for charity from the government.

Soundwave was fascinated by the organic planet and especially the strong opinions and deductions of the many different people. In the comment section of the comics, there were a lot of fans having a heated debate on who was right. There were many who supported Optimus obviously but the supporters for Megatron were not a small amount either. Sam had introduced the current twenty books, comic and novel series on a pay and read basis online though the hard copy was still getting printed. Who knew that humans could be so passionate about rebellions and the reason behind it? Soundwave could do without the love confessions though he was very flattered by it.

Starscream, "Are you still going through those comments?"

Soundwave, "Humans understand."

Starscream smirked, "Somehow, I am not surprised."

Starscream, 'I was not expecting so many fans though. I knew I was great, stupid Megatron does not deserve me.'

Soundwave ignored him, 'I should keep an eye on these comments. I like some of their ideas.'

Shockwave, "Soundwave, I require a few soldiers to collect a few items for me."

Soundwave, "Acknowledged! Soldiers picked and ready."

Shockwave nodded in thanks and left the silent Mech and the preening seeker to do whatever work they had to deal with. Shockwave found the organic planet very intriguing, his scientist side coming to life everytime he found a new subject. It was a pity he could not cut open the humans, though they offered themselves so openly to him. Megatron would not allow it, saying it was the closest thing they had to peace from war. Shockwave would have worried his Lord was replaced if he had not seeing the heated argument with Optimus. The most fascinating subject however was the young human Samuel. The little one visited them once a month to make sure they were doing well and to meet with Megatron.

Shockwave muttered, "Who would have thought Megatron would have a sparkling with a human? I will need to observe them closely."

Another fascinating human in Shockwave's humble opinion was the elder Witwicky, Edmund Burton, a very eccentric human. He had been skeptical when he learned the human was housing a neutral faction, dismissing it as false. Only this time, he was proven wrong for once when the man had appeared to greet them all with Cybertronians who were truly neutral and thought to be offline. Optimus and Megatron had been shocked, disbelieving and finally their EM fields radiated happiness. They had both thought civilian Cybertronians were all dead and to see them alive and well was spark relieving for both leaders, especially their youngest sibling, Ultra Magnus.

Jazz was puzzled and curious about the humans especially the ones who loved the comics. They did not know those events were not fiction and yet they had such strong opinions on who they supported. Some of the humans even supported Megatron whole heartedly and openly for Primus's sake! Optimus found it amusing and fascinating, especially to read the different perspectives while Red Alert found it suspicious. Not to forget the fact that Megatron, turning his back on Optimus was very blatant in the comics. Humans were just so confusing but even he had to admit some of the reasoning was sound and made sense. Other humans were what he learned were SIMPs for the two leaders, he made a mistake of opening the fanfiction site they had.

Jazz shivered remembering some of the more shameless stories, 'Yeesh! They are not shy that's for sure.'

Elita noticed the shiver, "Jazz? Everything alright?"

Jazz waved her worry off, "Yeah, it's just that humans truly confuse me. Look here, they are actually supporting Megatron when he betrayed Optimus. Like what the frag is wrong with them? They were SIMPing like crazy on Optimus a while back."

Elita chuckled, "Ah! Well, I do not think it is that confusing. Everyone has their own, should I say beliefs that they support. I mean, I am also angry at what he did but I can also understand where he comes from, I suppose. Desperation can be a powerful emotion."

Jazz eyed his team leader, "Is that what Lennox told you?"

Elita nodded humming as her optics flew to the screen watching Will and his team train, "Yes, he also warned me not everyone would support the Autobot cause should these comic books get released."

Jazz, "But still, you would think after reading the events... "

Elita raised her servo, "I know, I know. After reading the stories, Will mentioned there will be many who support the Decepticon cause instead. I just was not expecting the number of empathizers and understandings that would appear."

Ironhide, "You should not be so shocked. Humans have dealt with their own rebellions and war. Look here, their history is filled with loss and survival. Even now, there is a religious war going on in the middle East."

Ratchet, "I am more surprised you are here, Ironhide. You were hovering over Samuel a few months ago."

Ironhide grumbled, "It was just my sparkling code. Nothing else. I do not think he will be too happy with me hounding him. Especially when Bumblebee is doing it enough for all of us, that unlucky child."

Ratchet, "Ah! Well I got news. There are incoming Cybertronians in a few days."

Ironhide, "Truly?"

Ratchet nodded, "Yes, we got the news from the neutral faction."

Jazz, "You know I still find it surreal the neutral faction still exists."

Ratchet, "Indeed!"

Elita One mused, "It will be nice to have familiar faces around. Chromia has missed her pals though she never says it. It is obvious."

Ironhide smiled proudly, "You know her, when she starts caring about those around her, she puts all her spark in in it."

Ratchet grumbled, "It will be nice to have more medics around."

(To be continued...
Hope you all enjoyed this chapter.
Till next time.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 5.6K 38
Tak was Sam Witwicky's adopted brother, every thing was normal till they went to get a car. now every thing has gone from normal to chaos. Now it up...
137K 3K 66
With both his parents missing when he was only three, Braedey Martin has to stay over with his cousin Sam Witwicky. After his cousin Sam left for col...
61.2K 926 8
WARNING: I don't own Transformers or any of its characters!! About a young, abused girl named Melody. When she gets kicked out for the night she goe...
20.3K 757 53
Will Lennox was a soldier. he expected death to happen in the line of work, not in a random Decepticon attack. he never expected he'd be stomped on b...