How to Correctly Educate Futu...

By Kazuyuuki95

Author: Fei Feili/扉十四 Category: Danmei fanfiction Status: 69 chapter (Finished) After Kakashi returned to th... More

00-year-old Kakashi
02-year-old Kakashi
04-year-old Kakashi
06-year-old Kakashi
06-year-old Kakashi
06-year-old Kakashi
08-year-old Obito
08-year-old Obito
09-year-old little Obito
09-year-old Obito
09-year-old little Obito
10-year-old Obito
10-year-old Obito
10-year-old Obito
Growing up (1)
Growing up(2)
Growing up (3)
Growing up (4)
Growing up (5)
Growing up (6)
I really want to talk to you (1)
I really want to talk to you (2)
I really want to talk to you (3)
I really want to talk to you (4)
I really want to talk to you (5)
I really want to talk to you (6)
Only you are special (1)
Only You Are Special (2)
Only you are special (3)
Only you are special (4)
Only you are special (5)
Only you are special (6)
Only you are special (7)
Only you are special (8)
Only you are special (9)
Only you are special (10)
We can't be friends (1)
We can't be friends (2)
We can't be friends (3)
We can't be friends (4)
We can't be friends (5)
We can't be friends (6)
We can't be friends (7)
We Can't Be Friends (8)
We can't be friends (9)
We can't be friends (10)
Friendship and Above (1)
Friendship and Above (2)
Friendship and Above (3)
Friendship and Above (4)
Friendship and Above (5)
Friendship and Above (6)
Friendship and Above (7)
Friendship and Above (8)
Friendship and Above (9)
Friendship and Above (10)
Second Eighteen Years (1)
Second Eighteen Years (2)
Second Eighteen Years (3)
Second Eighteen Years (4)
Second Eighteen Years (5)
Second Eighteen Years (6)
Second Eighteen Years (7)
Second Eighteen Years 008
Second Eighteen Years (9)
Second Eighteen Years (10)
Second Eighteen Years (11)
There is no way to repay the kindness of saving a life[End]

05-year-old Kakashi

200 7 0
By Kazuyuuki95

After school.

When little Obito went home, he passed by a small paradise not far from the campus and saw someone playing kick the can game. He joined the crowd on a whim, but halfway through the game, he saw the white-haired dog with a mask walking from the alley. The inside came out...

and then...

Obito kept losing...To be more precise, everyone kept being crushed by the white-haired masked one. After being crushed too much, everyone dispersed, and finally In the end, only Obito was left.

Obito felt weird.

Why didn’t he just follow along instead of staying here and losing even his self-confidence? This guy’s soul is pale and white-haired (╯‵□′)╯︵┻━┻

“No more fun”

Kakashi said, lazily leaning on the railing.

He thought it was really tiring to pretend to be a child.

Obito hadn't left yet, probably because he was tired from playing games, so he slumped down on the grassy grass and looked at the Kakashi standing there with a dissatisfied look on his face.  The afterglow of the setting sun shone beside him, and the childish little Obito looked unusually cute. Kakashi turned his head and glanced at little Obito. He didn't look like he wanted to get up at all...

The little boy who received the gaze Obito glared at Kakashi unwillingly.

"Huh, what are you looking at? I won't lose to you next time."

Kakashi spread his hands.

"I may not play with you next time."

"..."

Obito was furious, this person with pale soul and white hair deserves to have no friends (╯‵□′)╯︵┻━┻

Obito didn’t know what Kakashi was thinking right now.

Looking at the sun setting towards the west, Kakashi saw that it was almost time and thought He went home, but when he turned around and saw the slumped look on the little Uchiha, he turned back again. Kakashi walked up to Obito and stretched out a hand to Obito, "Okay, get up and go home quickly.

"Home."

Little Obito looked confused.

This white-haired boy actually showed his face to him! What's 484's plan?

Obito looked at the white little hands questioningly, and a bad idea flashed in his mind. He pretended to hold the card Kakashi's hand, when Kakashi pulled him up with more strength, he almost pulled Kakashi down. Fortunately, Kakashi knew that he was still a six-year-old naughty kid and was a little more wary. He stabilized himself in time...

and as soon as he let go, Obito fell onto the green grass.

"Kakashi, you're home."

At this time, a familiar voice floated from the front.

Kakashi knelt down and flicked Obito's forehead, looking at him with a half-smile.

"Idiot..."

A low voice rang in Obito's ears.

Obito touched his sore forehead with his hand, feeling dissatisfied. He pouted and looked at Kakashi's leaving figure. When he saw the back of Hatake White Fang, he was stunned. ...It turns out that Shiro father is Hatake White Fang. Wait, this is not the point.

...

The point is that Shiro actually called me an idiot (╯‵□′)╯︵┻━┻

...

Hatake Sakumo noticed that his son seemed to be in a good mood today, so he stretched out his hand and rubbed Kakashi's head.

"What good happened?"

"No."

Kakashi smiled and said nothing.

Not long after following Hatake White Fang, Kakashi noticed with sharp eyes that the way some people looked at him gradually changed. It used to be a kind of respect or admiration, but today's eyes are cold, even with a trace of contempt. Kakashi raised his eyes and glanced at Hatake White Fang.

His expression was as usual, and there was nothing unusual about it. But Kakashi from the future knew that that incident... must happen again. Kakashi thought for a while, and slowly took Hatake White Fang's hand. He always disliked being held by his son. This surprised Hatake White Fang.

"What's wrong?"

Kakashi shook his head.

"...It's nothing. I'm proud of myself as the son of Konoha White Fang, and proud of being your son. Dad, no matter what you do, you are always a hero in my heart. "

Hatake White Ya was surprised by what his five-year-old son said, and also felt a little bit helpless.

This child... has been so keen since he was a child.

But... to let such a young child comfort him, he He still felt a little bit of frustration in his heart. Hatake Baiya felt mixed emotions and couldn't laugh or cry. "What do you want to eat tonight?"

"Me?"

In daily life, the question of what to eat troubles many comfortable people. Kakashi thought for a while and shied away. "It's up to dad to decide. I will eat whatever dad eats. But as for wine, just drink less.

"Hehe, why do you want to control me at such a young age?"

Hatake White Fang was amused by his cute son.

"Because we are father and son who depend on each other for life. "

Kakashi said seriously, a bright light flashed through his dark eyes.

Hatake Sakumo was stunned. The words "depend on each other for life" were like a slap that woke up Hatake Bai Ya who was a little negative in his heart.

'Depend on each other for life' To live life, no one can do without the other. Yes, it is true.

"Okay, okay, listen to you. "

Hmm." "

The next day.

The class representatives handed over the homework that the teacher had corrected to their hands.

Kakashi glanced at it, full marks, then he stuffed the homework into the desk and turned to look at the bearish person behind him. Little Uchiha. I happened to see him taking a zero egg.

Uchiha Obito hurriedly hid the homework book and looked at Kakashi with an unnatural expression.

"No need to hide it, I saw it all. "

Kakashi said lightly. He was disgusted by his stupid little actions and couldn't help but find it funny. This feeling can only be felt after facing Obito who once turned black when he grew up and then facing the stupid Uchiha Obito when he was a child. Subtle.

“Hmph. "

Uchiha Obito snorted coldly and did not put on a good face towards Kakashi. He was actually very panicked in his heart.

You know, even if I beat him to death yesterday, I didn't believe that I would really get a zero point back. I never expected it! God made things happen! The teacher really gave him a big slap. What a great idea!

Is this white-haired little brother destined to be his wife? Is it too late to regret it now?!

"You remember what you promised me before, right? "

Kakashi looked at the bewildered little Uchiha with keen eyes.

"Of course I remember it! What do you want me to do for you? "

Little Obito said stiffly.

Although he really wanted to regret it, this white-haired man looked down on him. If he behaved like a coward, Obito thought, he would be ridiculed by this white-haired man for the rest of his life! ! ! !

"I want to be a teacher when I grow up, so I will give you extra lessons from now on until one day you get full marks in all subjects."

Kakashi said expressionlessly.

It might be a very ordinary thing for him, but Obito had the illusion of being struck by thunder, and he almost exploded! Ahhhhhhhhhhh you know, his current highest score is 21 points, how many years does he want to train him! ! !

Help! !

Grandma, I got into trouble at the school stall. QAQ,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
308K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
10.4K 196 167
Author: Orihime/織姬 Category: Danmei fanfiction Status: Completed Status: 334 chapter Introducing: Natsume was killed by a ghost. When he opened his e...
2.7K 139 12
Zenith, was an oddball out of his siblings. He was a lazy, unoptimistic, and gloomy young man. One day, he was suddenly dragged by a system to hop i...