Star Crossed ||| Bada Lee

By slytherinn127xo

Chloe Lucia Salazar. Now outside of Kpop that name may not ring a bell, unless your also in the dance commun... More

𝕚𝕟𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕔𝕙𝕝𝕠𝕖
𝒸𝒽𝓁𝑜𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝓁𝒶𝓏𝒶𝓇
𝓀𝓅𝓇𝑜𝒻𝒾𝓁𝑒𝓈
𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓅𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝒶𝑒𝓈𝓅𝒶
𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓅𝓈 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃 𝓈𝓂
𝒷𝒶𝓁𝑜𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝓊𝒻𝒻
𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝓅𝒽𝒶𝒷𝑒𝓉 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒸𝒽𝓁𝑜𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝓁𝒶𝓏𝒶𝓇
𝕔𝕙𝕝𝕠𝕖'𝕤 𝕕𝕚𝕤𝕔𝕠𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕡𝕙𝕪
Black Mamba
Forever
Next Level
Savage
Step Back
Zoo
TGIF
Girls
gogobebe
Hot & Cold
Stamp On It
Left & Right
Spicy
Better Things
Choreography Videos
Choreography Videos With Bada
𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝕨𝕠𝕞𝕒𝕟 𝕗𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕣 2
1.01 ʙᴀᴅ ɪᴅᴇᴀ ʀɪɢʜᴛ?
1.02 ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟꜱ
1.03 ʀᴜꜱʜ
1.04 ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ
1.05 ꜰᴀʟꜱᴇ ᴄᴏɴꜰɪᴅᴇɴᴄᴇ
1.06 ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ʜᴏᴛ
2.01 ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ
2.02 ᴅɴᴀ
2.03 ɪᴛ ɪꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ɪꜱ
2.04 ꜱʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴠᴇꜱ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴡᴀʏ
2.05 ɴᴇᴡ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ
2.06 ᴘᴀᴅᴀᴍ ᴘᴀᴅᴀᴍ
3.01 ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
3.02 ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ
3.03 ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴀᴡᴀʏ
3.04 ᴍᴏᴛʟᴇʏ ᴄʀᴇᴡ
3.06 ꜱʜᴜᴛ ᴜᴘ & ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ
4.01 ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ
4.02 ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛ
4.03 Qᴜᴇᴇɴᴄᴀʀᴅ
4.04 ʟɪʟ ʙᴏᴏ ᴛʜɪɴɢ
4.05 ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟꜱ
4.06 ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ
4.5.01 ᴜᴘ
4.5.02 ᴛᴋɴ
4.5.03 ꜱʜᴏᴡ ᴏᴜᴛ
4.5.04 ᴍɪ ɢᴇɴᴛᴇ
𝕤𝕠𝕠𝕞𝕡𝕚
23/06/2023
23/08/2023
23/08/2023
06/09/2023
ITZY BOOK UP, SWF AND TWICE HELP!
TWICE BOOK HELP!

3.05 ɴᴏ ʙᴀᴅ ᴅᴀʏꜱ

2.6K 114 2
By slytherinn127xo

I think that I'm lucky, I don't got it made
Everything I got could fit inside a suitcase, yeah
They could try to make me quit, yeah
Stay in your lane, you ain't on my road trip and
It's kind of funny, people throwing shade
I'm just doing me, I don't got no bad days, yeah
They could try to make me quit, yeah
Stay in your lane, yeah, we off that bullshit

Top back, '85, that's the way we like to drive
Doing donuts all the neighbors know us, yeah, we outside
Look alive, the freaks of the city, they come out at night
Fuck a line, Fab Five Freddy, 1989

No Bad Days ~
Macklemore

"You have been competing without a break... during the Class mission." Kang Daniel told us all as we sat around after the videos and worst dancers had all been revealed. 

"I will announce the final result of all eight crews." Kang Daniel told us all as I moved to the edge of my seat, now I wanted to know who won. 

"Here's how the Class Mission... will be graded." Kang Daniel started off by telling us. "A hundred extra points for the main dancers. The worst dancer picked by the main dancer will lose 50 points." 

"The individual scores given separately... based on the fight judges evaluation." Kang Daniel continued to explain to us. "The sum of all of these points will determine the ranking." 

"The first crew to be revealed is... the fifth place crew." Kang Daniel told us all. 

"Fifth place is..... MANNEQUEEN." Kang Daniel told the crew. As there were gasps of shock from some others. 

"Our tactic worked." Latrice told me with a nod. 

"MANNEQUEEN's Waackxxxy and Yoonji were chosen as the main dancers of the Middle Class, hence getting an extra 100 points." Kang Daniel told the group. "But Redlic of the Sub Leader Class and Buckey of the Rookie Class were chosen as the worst dancers, and they have lost a total of 100 points." 

"I will announce the individual scores." Kang Daniel said as one by one the scored for MANNEQUEEN appeared on the screen. 

Funky Y got 110 points. Redlic got 250 points. Cera got 200 points. Waackxxxy and Yoonji got 280 points. And Buckey got 140 points. 

With their overall score being 980. 

"The next crew is the fourth place crew." Kang Daniel announced as we all looked around a bit, who would get it? 

"Fourth place goes to LADY BOUNCE." Kang Daniel announced. 

"Lady Bounce didn't have a main dancer, however Lady Bounce's ---- was voted as the worst dancer of the Honour Class losing a total of 50 points for her team." Kang Daniel told the crews. 

"Here are the individual scores from Lady Bounce." Kang Daniel told us all as the scored all came up one by one. 

NOB got 190 points. Biggy got 180 points. --- got 250 points. Vessi and Naro got 140 points. And Capri got 280 points.  

And their overall score was 990. 

"The next crew placed third." Kang Daniel told us all as I stayed on the edge of my seat. 

"Maybe?" Ling asked for us. 

"Not yet." I told her. "We have two main dancers girl." I told her with a wink. 

"My heart." Latrice told us all. 

"The third place crew is...." Kang Daniel told us all slowly. "BEBE." 

"Bada was chosen as the main dancer in the Leader Class and earned 100 extra points. But Kyma and Cheche of the Middle Class lost 50 points." Kang Daniel told us all, we already knew this dude! 

"Here are the individual scores." Kang Daniel told us all, as the scores popped up one by one. 

Bada got 300 points. Lusher got 220 points. Minah got 270 points. Kyma and Cheche got 90 points. And Tatter got 230 points. 

With their overall score as 1160. 

"She's perfect." I sang out trying not to laugh. 

"As for the ranking of the next crew I will announce, it's the lowest ranking, it's the crew that came in last." Kang Daniel announced, which meant it was one of three crews. Wolf Lo, Deep N Dap or 1MILLION. 

"The crew that came in eighth place is...." Kang Daniel slowly announced. "Wolf Lo." 

Fucking hell. 

"No one in Wolf Lo was chosen as the main or worst dancers." Kang Daniel told us all as we were still getting over our collective shock. "So they start at zero points." 

"Here are the individual scores from Wolf Lo." Kang Daniel told us all as the scored all came up one by one.

Halo got 140 points. Mini got 90 points. Baby Sleek got 280 points. Chocol and Haechi Wang got 90 points. And Yeni Cho got 90 points.

And their overall score was 690. 

"Baby Sleek carried." Kirsten told me with a nod. 

"Everyone in the honour class has high scores." I heard a mutter as they looked at the scores. So far the lowest was 200 points from Cera. 

"I will now announce the crew in seventh place." Kang Daniel told all of us. 

"Seventh place is....." Kang Daniel slowly announced to us all. "Deep N Dap." 

"Deep N Dap didn't have a main dancer, however Deep N Dap's leader Mina Myoung was voted as the worst dancer of the Leader Class losing a total of 50 points for her team." Kang Daniel told the crews.

"Here are the individual scores from Deep N Dap." Kang Daniel told us all as the scored all came up one by one.  

Mina Myoung got 110 points. Downy got 200 points. Soll got 220 points. Minny Park and JJ got 90 points. Gooseul got 190 points. 

Making Deep N Dap's overall score 760. 

"The Crew in sixth place is 1MILLION." Kang Daniel just outright told us all as there was no more surprise anymore with this now. 

Lia Kim got 210 points. Harimu got 180 points. Dohee got 210 points. Amy and Debby got 140 points. And Redy got 190 points. 

Making 1MILLION's overall score 930. 

"I hove only 1st and 2nd places to announce now." Kang Daniel told us all as he held the cards in his hands. "JAM REPUBLIC and TSUBA KILL are the only crews.... that have not been announced yet." 

Both of us two crews held a main dancer position, with us holding onto two from the Sub Leader and Honour class. 

"The crew in first place is....." Kang Daniel slowly told us all. 

"JAM REPUBLIC." I just jumped up as we all cheered for first place finally. 

"Oh my gosh." Emma told us with a smile. 

"I will now reveal the individual scores." Kang Daniel announced as we waited for the board to show. 

Kirsten got 270 points. Latrice got 300 points. Chloe got 300 points. Ling and Audrey got 290 points. And Emma got 150 points. 

Making our score a whopping 1510. 

"We both got full points!" I told Latrice as I hugged her from above as I sat on the second level of the seats. 

"Really? What?!" Ling said as we looked at their score, it was higher than the Main Dancers, MANNEQUEEN's, score. 

"YES!" Audrey told us with a smile as she did a little happy dance. 

"Good job." I told Audrey kissing the top of her head with a smile. 

"We came here to prove ourselves." I told the group in Korean. "I think we are off to a great start. And I can't wait to be together with them... to do the next challenge because good luck, we're stronger together." 

"By default, TSUBA KILL came in second place." Kang Daniel told the crew left. 

"The main dancer of the Rookie Class, Rena of TSUBA KILL...." Kang Daniel started to tell us all. "Brought 100 additional points to her crew." 

"I will now reveal the individual scores." Kang Daniel told us all as we waited to see these scores.  

Akanen got 230 points. Sayaka got 260 points. Miki got 260 points. Momo and Yumeri got 90 points. And Rena got 290 points. 

Making their overall score 1230. 

"You were evaluated based on your individual skills for the class mission. And the eight crews are in different places now." Kang Daniel started to tell us. "You survival will now depend on this next mission."

"After this mission, the very first crew..... will be eliminated from Street Woman Fighter 2." Kang Daniel told us all.

"The next mission will determine the first crew to be eliminated." Kang Daniel told us all. "It's the Kpop Deathmatch Mission." 

"The major four entertainment agencies in Korea popularized the performances of Korean Artists all over the world." Kang Daniel told us all. "And you will perform songs from these agencies to battle it out." 

And I watched as Next Level came up, and I screamed with laughter. 

"BADA!" I shouted before we both did the move at the same time. 

"The creators of the choreography are here!" I heard Haechi Wang say as she meant me and Bada. "And the singer of it!" 

"I've made two of these dances! AHHHHHHHHHHH! Pressure......" I creased with giggles now, literally foling myself in half, as my chest touched my knees. 

"One crew will come out as a winner and the other as a loser." Kang Daniel told us all as we nodded. "It will be advantageous for you to compete against a crew you have a shot at beating." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.7K 1.1K 16
a past connection and an unexpected encounter, will you be able to forgive her?
24.6K 646 43
Just a typical love story that started on Instagram. Bebe's Lusher and Female reader. A story that started where a famous dancer and model met a cute...
18.1K 603 41
Carlyn, who was fresh to the dance world, had the bravery to audition alone for the new season of Street Dance Girls Fighter, a competition that show...
96.4K 3.7K 28
Amaia has joined Jam Republic's team to take part in Street woman Fighter 2, a dance serie involving some of the most famous artists in Korea and wor...