Taekook Love stories

بواسطة ssssss21199

Taekook oneshots It contains ⬇️ ⬇️ Top Taehyung Bottom Jungkook Fluff Little space Angst with happy end... المزيد

Possession (1)
Possession (2)
Possession (End)
SECRET
Dependant
Only you
Neglected (1)
Neglected (End)
Sacrifices (1)
Sacrifices (End)
Hurt (1)
Hurt (2)
Hurt (End)
I need your love (1)
I need your love (End)
Loving you... loosing me (1)
Loving you... loosing me (End)
Pain.... (1)
Pain.... (2)
Pain.... (End)
Heartbroken feelings... (1)
Heartbroken feelings... (End)
You are Precious my love (1)
You are Precious my love (End)
You're the light of my darkness... (1)
You're the light of my darkness... (2)
You're the light of my darkness... (End)
New Book update!! New Book update!!
Love
Revenge (1)
Revenge (2)
Revenge (3)
Revenge (End)
Status doesn't matter
In love with the Warrior
Missing Pieces... (1)
Missing Pieces... (2)
Missing Pieces... (End)
Misunderstood (1)
Misunderstood (End)
Wish you were there for me... (1)
Wish you were there for me... (2)
Wish you were there for me... (3)
Wish you were there for me... (4)
Wish you were there for me... (End)
Trusting you
Everything for you... (1)
Everything for you... (2)
Everything for you... (3)
Everything for you... (4)
Everything for you... (5)
Everything for you... (6)
Everything for you... (End)
I might be Wherever you are (1)
I might be Wherever you are (End)
You broke me first... (1)
You broke me first... (End)
Insecurities
Perfect... (1)
Perfect... (End)

Innocent Tae

4.4K 137 56
بواسطة ssssss21199

Requested by - Chakho7fates
I hope I didn't disappointed you dear 🥺💜

"And the winner is--"
"V GROUP!"
The cute bunny looking boy cut the announcer off, cheering loudly.

The members of the V group chuckled at his cuteness and some of them rolled their eyes.

"Yes Jungkook is right... The winner is V group! And the best player is--"

"KIM TAEHYUNG!!"
Once again the bunny boy didn't let complete the announcer his sentence.

"Jungkookie, stop being so loud!!"
Namjoon scold to Jungkook.

"So what hyungie!! My TaeTae won the match!! I'm happy!"

"Yeah yeah, your so called boyfriend just won the match nothing else"
Jungkook pouted heavily.

As soon as they were done with distributing the prize, Jungkook ran towards Taehyung and jumped upon him praising him and giving lots of kisses on his cheeks.

Taehyung blushed and hugged back saying thank you's. Some of the team members were looking at them with fire eyes. Especially Brian, he was looking at Jungkook like kookie has stole something precious from him.

Jungkook broke the hug before giving a small peck on Tae's lips, but as usual Taehyung wasn't satisfied with the small peck, so he pulled the bunny boy and kissed him passionately.
Brian clenched his fist tightly.

"Oh come on don't make me feel sadly single!"
Jimin said making crying face.
Taekook chuckled.

"Um hyungie you told me that if you will win the match you will take me to sunshine park for celebration"
Jungkook asked fiddling with his shirt. Taehyung cooed at him.
Brian widen his eyes and said.

"No Tae! It's our day today!! You can't ditch it, we won the match and you were giving party to us"
Jungkook glared at Brian 'Tae? He is only my Tae and he will come with me not you stupid'

"I'm sorry Brian, but I promised koo--"

"That's not fair at all, you always celebrate our win with your boyfriend... Right guys?"
The team members nodded their head.

Taehyung scratched his nap confusedly. He looked at Jungkook. Jungkook shook his head

"Brian hyung, you can go with TaeTae tomorrow, he promised me so I don't want MY LOVE to break promise"
Jungkook purposely pressured the word my love, Brian gritted his teeth.

"But--"
"He is right Brian, we will celebrate tomorrow. Today's day is for my koo, this week I wasn't able to give time to him because of practice so he deserves this"
Brian can't help but nod his head.

Jungkook looked at him as if mocking him.

'Urgh! This Jungkook!' Brian stomped his feet on the floor irritatedly.

Jimin muffled his laugh seeing Brian's reaction.

"Why that Brian is calling you Tae? You know his intentions, then also you don't made him stop his actions"

"Koo why are overreacting on this simple thing, hm? He is just calling me Tae, what's wrong? And moreover he is my team member in basketball I can't say him directly that please don't call me Tae, right?"
Taehyung explained.

"He is not your normal team member, he proposed you and after knowing that we are in relationship, he don't stop his acts"
Jungkook crossed his arms.

"Koo baby I rejected him didn't I? So why being rude hm?"
Taehyung said softly.

"Hyung I--"
"Okay calm down, we should get ready you. Don't argue on it now today is the happy day"
Jungkook took deep breath and nodded his head.

'So technically he is saying that I'm spoiling his mood? Wow!' Jungkook thought in his mind and rolled his eyes internally.

Time skip

"I enjoyed a lot TaeTae"
Jungkook hugged Taehyung. They were at their apartment after their sweet hang out.

"I'm happy that you enjoyed baby"
Taehyung said softly.

Taehyung's mobile rang, he picked up the call.

"Hey Brian, why you called me?"
Jungkook was bothered until now but when he hear Brian's name from Taehyung's mouth he rolled his eyes and went inside the room.

"So I can't call you, now?"

"No no it's not like this"

They started to talk with each other for a while. We can say that Brian was talking and Taehyung was just replying.

Jungkook was fuming in anger, it's been 20 minutes since they are on call.

"What's with that Brian shit?! Why are they taking so long?"
Jungkook huffed and saw Taehyung was exhausted. He was tired as hell but that Brian shit was not hanging up the call and Taehyung being naive and innocent he don't want to be rude to Brian.

Jungkook snatched the phone from Taehyung's grasp and spoke.

"My lover is tired, so please talk with him tomorrow in the uni, don't make him more tired than he already is"
Jungkook spat harshly and he hung up on him not hearing any further.

"Why are you being rude koo--"
"Okay now enough of the discussion, we should go to sleep. I am tired and you are tired too"
Jungkook dragged Taehyung bedroom

Taehyung shook his head on his bunny and went to bedroom.

Next morning

At University

Taekook were walking in the hallway, Brian and his two friends noticed the duo. Brian's eyes sparkled and he came running towards them and hugged him.
Taehyung hugged back.

"I'm really sorry for yesterday tae, I don't know that you were tired"
Brian said pouting, Jungkook wanted to puke when he saw him being pouting.

"Now you know that right, so next time keep it in mi--"
"Kook stop it baby... He is apologising right?"
Taehyung didn't let kook comolete. Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"And you don't have to say sorry Brian, It's fine already--"
"How it's fi--"

"You both don't have to argue on this thing, come tae we have class..."
Brian dragged Taehyung.

Jungkook saw when taehyung approached his other friends. Some were clinging, while some were directly flirting with Taehyung. But his Taehyung was smiling.

"I have to have a proper talk with you Mr. Kim Taehyung!"
Jungkook huffed and went in his classroom.

As Jungkook and Taehyung had different classes.

Jungkook was angry as hell, he slammed his book on the desk harshly.

"Woah woah woah! Why so angry, bunny?!"
Kim Mingyu his classmate nudged.
Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"None of your business!"
"I see little Jungkookie is angry..."
Mingyu shouted in the class.

"Oh my goodness, who made you angry?"
Kim Yugyeom his another classmate asked in concern.
Jungkook ignored their talks.

Yugyeom and Mingyu sighed sadly, they always tried to have a proper conversation with Jungkook but Jungkook being introvert he completely ignored both of them. He don't have any interest to talk with anyone rather than his TaeTae and other hyungs.

Lunch break

Jungkook was waiting for Taehyung and hyungs. Soon Jin arrived, few minutes later Yoongi and then Hoseok  and Namjoon.

"Jimin and Taehyung are late I guess"
Namjoon said to Jungkook who nodded his head.

"See there Jimin is here!"
Hobi chirped.

"Yeah, but where is TaeTae hyungie"
Jungkook muttered under his breath but Jin hear him.

"Ah, chimmy where is Tae?"
Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Hey! Don't roll your eyes on me!!"
Jin shouted at Jimin who chuckled nervously.

"Sorry Jin hyung, I didn't rolled my eyes on you I do this because you mentioned tae"
"What have he done now?"
Jungkook asked.

"Actually kookie he is gossiping with his basketball team members"

"Tell me the full story, I know you Jiminie hyung, you don't get irritate easily, there might be any reason behind your mood"
Jungkook crossed his arms over his chest.

"Okay I will tell you"
Jungkook hummed and whole attention diverted towards Jimin who started to tell what happened earlier.

"Actually our class ended ten minutes earlier, we were on our way over here but Tae's basketball team members approached him, they started to gossip with Taehyung... But it was flirting more than gossiping. And that Brian was literally clinging on Tae!!"

Jungkook clenched his fist in anger he was looking at Jimin angrily. Jimin gulped in fear.

'Okay I should stop here'

"Continue, don't stop"
Jungkook said darkly.

"S-so I waited for Taehyung, but Taehyung didn't even bothered to look over me and the most important thing that stupid TaeTae wasn't even stopping them to flirt. It was looking like..."
Jimin stopped once again and saw Jungkook's dangerous glare.

"Like what?"
"N-nothing"
Jungkook slammed his fist on the table harshly.

Hobi flinched hard and cling to Namjoon scaredly.

"Jungkook control"
Came Jin's calm tone, who was Jungkook to disobey Jin he immediately sat down controlling his anger.

"Tell Jimin hyung how was it looking"

"It was l-looking like t-taetae li-liked the fl-irting thing! So I was not able to bear that shit and I came here"
Jimin completed and Jungkook immediately stood up ready to go to Taehyung but saw Taehyung coming to there.

He smiled, in a second his anger vanished away but when he saw Taehyung wasn't alone, he was with Brian!! Who was literally cling oh his shoulder walking side by side!!

'How dare he?!' that's what Jungkook could think in his mind.

He jogged towards the duo, Taehyung smiled at his lover and was going to hug him but halted when Jungkook spoke.

"Why can't you leave my Tae alone?"
He spat on Brian who detached himself from Taehyung embarrassedly.

"Koo calm down"
Taehyung said calmly.

"I'm sorry, its just--"
"It's just what dude?! Don't you know that I'm his BOYFRIEND, you always flirts with MY Taehyung!"
Jungkook snapped.

Instead of replying Jungkook Brian turned his head to Taehyung saying.

"Doesn't your boyfriend have any manners to talk, Taehyung? It's not the first time he is insulting me... It's not appr--"
"Talk to me b!!stard, be a man!"
Kook roared at him.

"Jungkook why are you creating scene!"
Taehyung said looking around, now they were the centre of attraction.

"Jungkook is not creating any scene Taehyung, he is just reminding Brian that you are taken nothing else"
Jimin said sassily.

"Chim you--"
"I'm sorry, I will go. We will talk later"
Brian said apologetically.

And gave Taehyung the saddest look on which Taehyung felt bad (innocent TaeTae)

Jungkook smirked proudly and dragged Taehyung with him to have the lunch.

"Why you did this koo? He was sad"
Taehyung asked.

"So what TaeTae? Can't you see he literally cling on you!"
Jungkook said annoyingly.

"Jungkook he is my friend--"
"A friend who proposed you and clings on you even after the rejection"
Jungkook cut him off.

"First have your lunch and then argue"
Again came Jin's voice on which Taehyung nodded but Jungkook didn't listened to Jin.

"You have to make him stop to cling on you and you have to stop his and others flirting too!"
Kook shouted.

"Jungkook they don't flirt with me! They are my friends and you can't order me anything!!"
Taehyung too shout back.

"Oh really? I don't care you have to stop this--"
"ENOUGH!"
Taehyung slammed on the table harshly, Jungkook flinched.

"What is the problem with you? I have FRIENDS! Do you even know what are friends? How would you know? when you are a born introvert!! Your world revolve around me and hyungs only. But I'm not that kind of person Jungkook. I love to make friends and I am not that  type of person who will being rude LIKE YOU!"

Taehyung spat angrily, while Jungkook was just staring at his love blankly but the tears his showed anyways.

"I too can h-have friends"
Jungkook muttered under his breath.

"THEN HAVE IT, WHY ARE YOU MESSING WITH MY FRIENDS?!
Taehyung roared Jungkook startled.

"Taehyung stop this! You yourself were scolding Jungkook for creating the scene and what now?!"
Jin yelled at him.

Taehyung came back to his senses and when he saw Jungkook crying he can't help but to feel his heart clench.

"Ju--"
Jungkook wiped his tears before taking his bag and went away. Members were calling him but he didn't turned around.

Taehyung was looking at Jungkook with his sad eyes.

"I'm disappointed in you, Taehyung"
Yoongi muttered.

"You know his personality then also you shouted at him infront of the whole cafeteria, what was his fault?"
Namjoon sighed in disappointment.

"So, the way he behaved with Brian was okay? And you all treats him like a baby and Pampers a lot that's why he is becoming stubborn. And that's why he is not making friends"
Taehyung blamed them.

"Yes! It was okay? Can't you see his flirting? You never speak to him, even after getting uncomfortable. And we know Jungkook's nature."
Jimin said irritatedly.

"So what Jiminie hyung? They are my friends too! Like you all"
Taehyung shrugged his shoulder while Jimin shook his head in disbelief.

"Don't compare my handsome face with those stupid friends of yours"
Jin said to Taehyung rolling his eyes.

"And me too!"
Everyone except Jin yelled at him.

Taehyung sighed and saw Jungkook didn't had his food, he too lost his appetite.

'Sometimes Jungkook do too much' he thought in his mind.

He too left the place taking his bags but like Jungkook no one bothered to call him.

Jungkook was running in the hallway crying heavily, he was his way to washroom but he didn't saw who was their standing infront of him and ran into the person.
They both collapsed on the floor.

Jungkook stood up immediately bowing apologetically.

"Yo, bunny... Why so hurry?"
That came Yugyeom's teasing voice. Jungkook was not into any mood of talk so he ignored him and went away that's when Yugyeom saw the tears in his eyes.

He followed kook and grabbed his hands.

"Hey Jungkook, what happened why are you crying? Did you get hurt anywhere?"
Yugyeom asked checking Jungkook from head to toe.

"Leave m-me Yugyeom, I don't have time to talk--"
"Why are you crying?"
Yugyeom asked in concern.

"Why you care?"
Jungkook wiped his tears.

"Because you are my classmate and friend!"
Yugyeom said, Jungkook widen his eyes.

"I'm your f-friend?"
Koo asked.

"Mhm, aren't you?"
Yugyeom asked back.

"But h-hyungie said I can't have any friends"
Jungkook muttered under his breath.

"Huh?"
"N-nothing"
Jungkook smiled off.

"Okay now tell why were you crying? Did something happened? Or you are hurt because of falling?"

"Y-yes my back hurts"
Jungkook lied.

"Oh is that it? We should go to nurse then"
"No it's fine Yugyeom, we should head to class"
Jungkook gave the sweetest smile to Yugyeom who smile widely.

'Jungkook is becoming our friend I guess?' Yugyeom thought. They both went to the class.

Taehyung came running but didn't spot Jungkook. He went towards his classroom and saw Jungkook who was sitting alone.

He sighed and went to his class where he spot none other than his so called flirty friends.

"Take this"
Mingyu offered banana milk.
Jungkook frowned in confusion.

"Why are you giving me this?"
Jungkook asked frowning.

"Because you are our friend now--"
"But I talked with Yugyeom, then how come I became your friend"
Kook didn't let him complete his sentence.

"Oh come on Jungkook, can't I be your friend too and because he is my bestie and technically his friends are my friends simple!"
Mingyu shrugged his shoulders.

"And how did you know I love Banana milk? Were you both stalking me?"
Jungkook crossed his arms over his chest.

"No!! I saw you were arguing with your hyungs for the banana milk! That's why I thought you love it"
Mingyu replied.

"Okay, thank you"
Jungkook took the bottle of banana milk, smiling softly.

'They aren't that bad' Jungkook thought.

Mingyu and Yugyeom's eyes sparkled in happiness.

Time skip

The classes were already ended and Jungkook was heading to home. He don't wanted to wait for Taehyung as his mood is already sour.

As soon as he went out he saw Taehyung and his friends.

"You were going to hang out today honey, Are you up?"
Brian said clinging to Taehyung as close as possible. Taehyung did felt uncomfortable.

"I-I am up but p-please call me by my name, Brian"
"Tae it's normal among friends, right guys?"
The other minions nodded their heads.

Jungkook saw the scene and went away, didn't bother to ask him.

"Hey kookie! Where are you going?"
Hobi came running towards kook.

"I was heading to home hyung"
Koo replied.

"Where is Tae?"
"He is with his basketball team"
Jungkook said plainly.

'That stupid tae!!' hobi thought in his mind.

"Oh, okay. I was saying that you are coming to party right?"
Hobi asked.

"Which party?"
"You forgot?! It's the prom party tonight, bro!"
Hoseok said excitedly.

"I'm not coming"
"What?! Why? You yourself were excited for it"
Hoseok whined.

"Then what? I don't wanna come, meanie hyungie scolded me for not having friends and that Brian will be their too and I can't bother seeing him with my tae!"
Jungkook stomped his feet.

"I and others are there for you kookie, and you don't have to think about Tae's perspective... You are coming and that's final!"
Hoseok ordered and who is Jungkook to deny.

"Okay f-fine"

At Taekook's apartment

Jungkook was taking nap that's when the door barged open. Jungkook jolted up from sleep.

"JUNGKOOK"
Taehyung shouted, Jungkook came running panickedly.

"What happened to him now?"
Jungkook muttered under his breath.

When Taehyung saw Jungkook his eyes soften he immediately hugged his lover.

"When you came? I was waiting for you, I was scared baby"
Taehyung inhaled his scent which made his mind calm.

Jungkook didn't hugged back Taehyung frowned.

"Why aren't you hugging me back?"
"Why are you hugging a lonely and introvert guy?"
Jungkook pull off from hug.

"Baby I'm sorry for shouting at you... I was just telling you to make friends. You should try to be with everyone"
Taehyung said softly.

"It's fine! I too have friends now"
Jungkook said in small voice.

"Okay okay my baby... Sorry"
"Don't need to say sorry"
Jungkook said coldly making Taehyung pout.

"Ya! Don't talk with me coldly"
Taehyung whined.

"At least I didn't shout at you infront of the people, like you did today."
Jungkook said sarcastically and made his way to get ready.

"Koo baby I'm so soo sorry, I know I shouldn't have shout at you. I'm really sorry"
Jungkook didn't heard him.

"B-bun you are coming to prom r-right?"
Taehyung asked.

"Oh my goodness! So Mr. Kim Taehyung had time to come to prom? I thought he is going to hang out with his Brian"
Jungkook yelled dramatically.

"No it's cancelled bun, all because of this prom"
"Yeah whatever"
'Still giving reasons!' Jungkook rolled his eyes.

Time skip at prom

The seven wonders arrived at the prom and everyone started to shout loudly. Bangtan are famous afterall.

That's when that stupid basketball crew approached Taehyung.

"Woah! Tae you are looking handsome"
As usual Brian said to Taehyung with flirty tone.

Taehyung's hyung and Jungkook rolled their eyes on that comment and naive Taehyung just smiled.

"You are lookin great too"
And the team dispersed, while Brian was clinging to Taehyung and Jungkook was standing alone.

That's when Mingyu and Yugyeom approached Jungkook.

"Hey Jungkook!! Why are you standing alone? By the way you are looking good!"
Yugyeom admired Jungkook and said.

"Yeah indeed!"
Mingyu replied and ruffled Jungkook's hairs.
Jungkook became red tomato.

"Th-thank you guys... You both are looking good too"

Jungkook felt an ease, Jin was going to take kook with him but when he saw Yugyeom and Mingyu so he backed off and went towards his classmates.
Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows.

'Who are they? And Why they are clinging to my bun' Taehyung pouted.

"What happened tae?"
Brian asked.

"Nothing"
He replied plainly.

"Don't stand here kookie, come we will dance!"
Mingyu said softly.

"No, Mingyu I'm not comfortable--"
"It's nothing bunny boy, we too are uncomfortable around this place but today is enjoying day! So let's dance"
Yugyeom tried to convince.

"Yes kookie"
"O-okay"
'Kookie? Why Jungkook isn't stopping them to call him kookie?' Taehyung's blood boil.

And the trio went to the dance floor, the three of them were standing still.
Jimin noticed the three and started to laugh his heart out.

"O-oh my goodness, Jungkook-ah and you both, why are you here? when you don't want to dance!"
Jimin said between his laugh.

The three of them looked at each other.

"You both aren't dancing, and dragged me here... I'm embarassed"
Jungkook stomp his feet annoyingly.

That's when the music change into PSY's song "That That" Jungkook's eyes sparkled afterall it was his favourite song.

He immediately started dancing, forgetting about the surroundings and because of kook Mingyu and Yugyeom too started to dance.

Taehyung frowned when he saw Jungkook was enjoying with his new friends.

"He never enjoyed like this with anyone else rather than me or hyungs now what this?"
Taehyung muttered.

"Did you said something?"
Brian asked, Taehyung shook his head.

"Kookie, you dance too well!"
Mingyu praised kook.

"Afterall I'm born dancer"
Jungkook said flipping his hairs sassily.

Yugyeom, Mingyu felt happy when they got the chance to be friends with Jungkook. They always feel bad whenever Jungkook sits alone in the class, and don't interact with anyone.

It's not like his hyungs aren't with him but their classes are different and Taehyung too didn't spends time with kook. Whole University knows that Taekook are in relationship.

So they wanted to be friends with Jungkook. And here they are dancing with him.

Taehyung pushed Brian slightly and said.

"Can you please stop clinging?"
Taehyung asked annoyingly.

"O-okay"
He muttered embarrassedly.

Taehyung went towards Jungkook to approach him, to talk with him.

"Koo--"
Taehyung wasn't able to talk with kook.

"Jungkook we will have some drink! See there are a lot of drinks... Come"
Mingyu dragged Jungkook to the drink section.

Taehyung sighed and he remembered that kook don't like to drink.

He immediately went to the trio, he squinted his eyebrows when Yugyeom was clinging on his lover too much, and his Jungkook didn't looked bothered!

Before he could say something Jungkook spoke to his new friends.

"I don't drink, guys"
"We too!"
Yugyeom and Mingyu spoke in unison.

"Then why are we here?"
Jungkook asked.

"I bought banana milk for you!!"
Yugyeom chirped and took out the bottle of banana milk.

"Is he stalking my bun?"
Taehyung went angrily and snatched the bottles from Yugyeom's grasp.

"Yah br-- A-ah hyung-nim! W-why you took the bottle? it's f-for Jungkook"
"How do you know that koo likes banana milk?"
Taehyung asked rudely.

"Actually w-whole u-university are know t-to it h-hy--"
Taehyung cut Mingyu off speaking harshly.

"Don't lie! I know the stalker li--"
"Hyung! You can't insult my friend like this!!"
Jungkook jumped in the argument to save his new friends.

"Oh really he is clinging on you! He stalked you! Bought banana milk for you!! And you say he is your friend"
Taehyung asked angrily.

"He is my friend and I told him about banana milk. And about clinging you say, then Mr. Taehyung why you never stopped Brian from clinging?"

Taehyung closed his eyes in frustration.

"Jungkook don't bring the same topic!! We are heading to home that's final!"
Tae ordered.

"But I don't wan--"
"Are coming or shall I leave alone"
Taehyung gazed at him darkly.

"Listen hyung-nim you can't force my friend"
Yugyeom said.

"I can do whatever I want! He's my lover and don't you dare to teach me!"
Taehyung spat harshly at him.

"I know but it's not the way to behave with your lover--"
"I TOLD YOU!! DONT. TEACH. ME!"
Taehyung said rudely.

"Hyung why are you creating the scene?! They are my friends don't insult them--"
Taehyung didn't let him speak and asked.

"Are you coming or not"
Taehyung looked at Jungkook angrily.

Jungkook gulped in fear and nodded his head hesitantly.

Taehyung smirked at the two boys, who were sweating badly at the dangerous aura of Kim Taehyung.

Tae grabbed Kook's wrist and dragged out of the party hall.

Jimin observed that Taekook was leaving the place he immediately called them.

"TAE, KOOKIE"
"Why are you going this early?"
Jimin asked.

"Do you have any problem?"
Taehyung said rudely.

"Yah! Don't you dare to being rude to me!"
Taehyung sighed.

"Sorry chim, but yeah we are leaving. I am not feeling well"

"Okay but why are you taking Jungkook with you? Let him enjoy"
Jimin said looking at kook.

"Okay, Jungkook are you coming with me or gonna stay?"
Taehyung turned his head towards Jungkook.

Jungkook looked into Taehyung's eyes and he know that if he let go Taehyung home alone then who knows what will Taehyung do, so he immediately spoke up.

"Yes I'm coming with you TaeTae"
He turned towards Jimin and said

"Jiminie hyung he isn't feeling well so I should have to take care of him"
"Fine, take care tae"
Taehyung nodded and dragged Jungkook outside.

"H-hyungie my wrist is hurting"
Jungkook said in small voice.

Taehyung immediately loosen the grip but didn't left the hand.

They got settled in the car and drove off to the apartment.

As soon as they reached their home Taehyung pinned Jungkook to the wall harshly.

"What was that kook? WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!"
Taehyung screamed on Jungkook's face who started to shiver in fear.

"W-what are you t-talking about t-tae?"
He asked and cursed under his breath for stuttering.

"Why that shitty boy was clinging on you? WHY?!"
Jungkook flinched hard.

"He is-is my f-friend... And y-you yourself told that i-its normal then why?"
Jungkook asked.

"Don't argue with me Jungkook! I'm not in the mood for this shits. Just maintain distance from those boys"
Taehyung said plainly, now this angered Jungkook he pushed Taehyung.

"Why should I maintain distance? Huh?! And most importantly why should I obey you orders?!"
Jungkook spat harshky.

"I'm your lover Jungkook. And I am just saying that they give me creepy vibes that's it!!"
"Woah! You were the one who called me lonely! Who insulted me infront of the whole cafeteria!"
Jungkook said crying.

"You were the one tae who called me LONELY! INTROVERT WHO CAN'T MAKE FRIENDS!! Now you are telling me to keep distance, what do you think of yourself mister?! Am I your puppet? Or am I your toy that you will play the way you want..."
Jungkook asked in broken voice.

"Koo I ca-care for you--"
"Please stop fake caring me! You never cared for me, you never thought of me Taehyung-ah. I was telling you to keep distance with that shithead Brian but you scolded me... And-and you insulted me too and for whom? For that b-brian, now wh-when I am having the friends who took care of me like my h-hyungs then you..."

Jungkook kneel down crying hardly. Taehyung's heart clench at the scene.

He never wanted Jungkook to cry and that too because of him. He wanted to kill himself for making his love cry.

"Kookie"
Taehyung approached.

"Don talk with me! Go!"
Jungkook pushed him. Taehyung is regretting his actions now.

"Kookoo?"
"No means no! You are meanie... I am hurt and it's all because of you!!"
Jungkook cried loudly.

"I'm sorry my love. I don't wanted to be rude to someone and moreover he is the best player of our basketball team after me so t-thats why I was talking with him politely."
Taehyung explained his side but he knows that he did wrong.

"B-but-- but he proposed you then also"
Jungkook asked.

"I was just being extra kind I guess, forgive this cute boyfriend of yours, please bunny"
Taehyung pleaded.

"Nu"

"I will do whatever you will tell me to do, hm?"

"Then also nu hmph!"

"Please baby"
Taehyung pleaded once again, that's when Jungkook looked at him.

"Earn my forgiveness, and also as a punishment I will not give you kisses for complete 24 hours"
Jungkook smirked at end.

"What?! Why? Noooo"
Taehyung whined.

"You talked with me and my friends rudely, you insulted me, you hurt my wrist and you let that friends of yours flirt with you..."
Jungkook said pouting.

"Aww... But please forgive me bun, please I can't bother this punishment it's so hard for me"
Taehyung said.

"You have to earn, and I will not back off from the punishment!"
With that Jungkook left the living room sassily and went inside the bedroom.

Taehyung sighed heavily before going towards his love.

Next morning

Jungkook was ignoring tae to the fullest while Taehyung was following kook everywhere like a shadow.

"Taehyung hyung please to go your class it's time for the lectures"
Jungkook said chuckling at the end when Taehyung pouted.

"Okie... You meanie!"
Taehyung stomped his feet towards the class.

"H-hi kookie"
Mingyu waved at him hesitantly while Yugyeom he didn't even spared glance at Jungkook. Jungkook sighed sadly and said.

"You don't have to be hesitant guy--"
"We were just being friends kookie nothing else"
Yugyeom said coldly.

"I'm sorry from Taehyung's behalf"
Jungkook apologised.

"Don--"
"Yugyeom what's with you? Why are you talking with him like that?"
Mingyu scolded him who rolled his eyes.

"I-its okay Mingyu, he is right. I will not talk with you guys from today onwards. And sorry once again that you guys got troubled because of me."
Jungkook bowed and went to last desk.

"What--"
"It's better that he is not with us. His boyfriend is not nice person. If we will be his friends then the boyfriend of his will always create a scene and I don't want this"

Mingyu nodded in tiny and looked at Jungkook who sat down, keeping his head hung low.

"There that Brian might me clinging on TaeTae and here I lost my friends, how ironic! I will not forgive you Taehyung!"
He muttered and the lecture started.

Meanwhile with Taehyung

Brian and his friends were flirting with Taehyung but this time Taehyung gave the sharp glare to the group who shut their mouths.

'What happened to him? If that Jungkook is responsible for it then I have to do something' Brian thought in his mind.

"Um Tae can you hang out with m-me today?"
Brian muttered softly.

"For what?"
Taehyung asked.

"Just f-friendly hang out"
"No"
"Why?"
"No that's it and stop calling me Tae, only my koo had the audacity to call me Tae"
Taehyung said rudely.

"B-but we are frie--"
"Just do as I say it's better for you"
Taehyung said and gave his fake smile.

Brian clenched his fist under table, 'This is going to be the hard but I will make sure of it Jungkook' Brian thought in his mind and smirked.

Lunch break

Taehyung didn't wait a second and ran to cafeteria knowing Jungkook may be waiting for him.

And he was right Jungkook was indeed waiting for him but he was looking sad?

"Hey koo, I'm here"
Taehyung came towards him and was giving the peck on his cheek but Jungkook tilted his head in opposite direction resulting Taehyung's kiss land on Jungkook's hairs.

"What happened bun? Why are you behaving like this?"
Taehyung asked pouting.

"Because of your yesterday's stupidity I lost my friends, which I made yesterday only"
Jungkook pouted in the end and eyes started to create tears.
Taehyung felt sad for it.

"I'm sorry bu--"
"Your sorry won't bring them back, they were nice people as a friend"
Taehyung sat beside kook and made him look.

"I will talk with them kook, don't worry. After thinking about them I have got to know that they are not bad people, my love had got very great friends"

Taehyung squished his cheeks, Jungkook slapped his hands making tae pout.

"Very bad koo..."
"As if I care"
Jungkook sassed.

"Anyways today Jimin hyung didn't came and other hyungs are busy on their project work so don't need to wait"
Taehyung said.

"Yeah"

"HEY TAE!"
Jungkook stopped everything when that Brian called out for Taehyung, Taehyung looked at Jungkook and shivered in fear.

"So this is the way you are going to earn my forgiveness right? He didn't stopped calling you Tae"
Jungkook blamed Tae.

"No koo, I stop-- kookoo baby don't go! Sorry... KOO"
Kook didn't listened and went out of cafeteria.

Brian smirked at the couple. 'Barrier got clear'

Taehyung marched to Brian, grabbing his collars.

"I told you to not call ne tae, didn't I?"
"T-tae, it came o-out of h-habit"
Brian said stuttering.

"YOU--"
"Taehyung I need your time"
Brian cut him off.

"No--"
"It's urgent"
Brian pushed Taehyung slightly and grabbed his wrist.

Ignoring Taehyung's protest he dragged him away, Jungkook saw that scene.

'So it was just formality.' he wiped his tears.

'But wait a minute! Why am I crying? I will kill Taehyung for this shit!!' he thought to follow them.

"Brian leave my hand can't you see I don't want to go!!"
Taehyung tried to free from his grip but brian just tightened the grip

"Shut up just come, look here we are!"
Brian said.

'Why he took my Tae here? It's the place where no one dare to come' Jungkook saw them from far away.

Brian looked around and Jungkook immediately hide behind the wall. Brian smirked and pushed Taehyung inside the abandoned class. Taehyung stumbled upon his feet he glared at Brian.

"What the hell Brian?! Why pushed me!"
Taehyung's nose flared in anger.

"Aww how cute, you will get to know"
Brian came towards Taehyung being seductive.

Taehyung understood his shitty intentions, he immediately kicked on his stomach. Brian fall down Taehyung was going but brian grabbed his hand.

"Ouch! That was hard!! It was wrong move TaeTae, you always gave the time to that shitty boyfriend of yours. I need your time too"

"A kiss won't harm--"
Brian was unable to complete his sentence because a hard punch landed on his jaw.

"How dare you?! Stupid shithead b$&tard!!"
Jungkook said and marched towards him punching and kicking.

Taehyung was just admiring his love 'How can he be so cute while fighting? My double bunny' Taehyung giggled.

"L-leave me ju-jung-kook s-sorry"
Taehyung saw Brian speaking as he was close to get unconscious so he pulled his angry bunny.

"Leave me tae!"
Jungkook tried to wiggled from Tae's hold.

"Leave him my love otherwise he will die"
Taehyung said calmly.

"Let him die"
Jungkook thrashed on Tae's hold.

Taehyung pecked his cheeks multiple times to make him calm and it helped.

"Good boy, he got his punishment"
"Will you still wanted to be friends with me Brian?"
Taehyung batted his eyelashes cutely.

"NO NOT AT ALL!"
"Good"
Taehyung took his bunny in his arms in bridal style.

"Yah! Tae put me down... It's embarrassing"
"It's not, I love you and everyone should know their places, I was a fool to think about them"
Taehyung smiled and was his way to the main building but halted.

"What happened now?"
"I wanted to prove myself"
Jungkook looked at him confusedly.

"Brian just tell my koo that you yourself called me Tae even after I scolded you for it"
Taehyung asked in cold voice.

"A-ah yes, h--he--"
Jungkook ignored Brian.

"Don't need to explain anything TaeTae, I believe you I was just testing you I thought you will scold him but no! You didn't so I got angry"

"My apologies my prince! I will not do this same mistake again"
Taehyung said dramatically.

"That's good then..."
Taehyung took his bunny and they straight away went to home.

Next day

"HEY YOU BOTH!"
Taehyung yelled at the duo who halted at the spot.

"Sorry hyung-nim we will not do any mistake--"
"Why are you apologising Mingyu?"
Taehyung asked.

"We didn't do anything hyung-nim, and also we aren't talking with Jungkook"
Yugyeom bowed in attitude.

"I'm sorry, Mingyu and Yugyeom. I talked with you both rudely. I will never repeat this mistake please don't be mad at my love. He is sad, he have his hyungs and me but then also he had you both as a good friend. Please don't do with him like this... My kookie is innocent"

Taehyung bowed to the boys who were shocked. Because Kim Taehyung never apologised to the juniors but see what is Jungkook capable of.

"So you are patching up with mny love right?"
They nodded their head.

"Good, I will take a leave... Have a nice day"
Taehyung waved and went away.
.
.

"You don't have to apologise to them tae, it's okay if th--"
Jungkook got cut off by Taehyung.

"Shh, I don't care anything, just go out with me today... We are going to amusement park"
Taehyung announced.

"Really?! I love you Tae!!"
Jungkook said happily.

"And I love my prince more than my life"

The end

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

876 49 1
∞ CONTRITE [completed] ▫ one shot ▫ unedited ▫ old © DAYTEEZ 2018
153K 4.4K 62
A series of one shot different chapters different stories angst sad ending fluff ❤ smut request are open
794K 26.1K 102
Taekook Oneshots - not really much to say other than that Top! Tae 🐯 Bottom! Kook 🐰 I update every sat/sun + surprise updates Sorry about the mis...
7.2K 504 23
𝐉𝐞𝐨𝐧 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 × 𝐎𝐂. 𝚂𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚛 : 𝐒𝐚𝐝 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 :) *read at your own risk*