꧁༺~քʀօʝɛƈȶ ƈɦǟօֆ~༻꧂ -𝙢𝙝𝙖...

Από always_sleep_at_3am

"Strongest?" "Yes. Strongest. Think you can do that?" "... I... Guess I could?" "Good. Put up a good show... Περισσότερα

-Things To Know-
Chapter 1 "the Beginning Of A Hero"
Chapter 2 "Trials Of The Quirky"
Chapter 3 "Unlikely Events" ~rushed~
Chapter 4 "class Intrusion"
Chapter 5 "preparing For The Sports Fest"
Chapter 6 "Sports Festival Begans"
Chapter 8 "Battle Of The Strongest"
Chapter 9 "quarter finalists"
Chapter 10 "a New Problem"
Chapter 11 "Time To Pick Names"
Chapter 12 "internships"
Chapter 13 "hero Killer VS UA Students."
Chapter 14 "The Aftermath Of Hero Killer Stain"
Chapter 15 "triaump Of The Final Exams"
Chapter 16 "the Darkness Grows"
Chapter 17 "Training Camp"
Chapter 18 "reminants Of The Past"
Chapter 19 "The Fall Of A Hero And The Rise Of A Villain"
Chapter 20 "Rebirth" -! GORE !-
Chapter 21 "The LOV"
Chapter 22 "When The Past Whispers To The One Who Was Lost. "
Chapter 23 "Return Of What Was Lost"
Chapter 24 "Class 1-A" ~RUSHED~
Chapter 25 "Preparing"
Chapter 26 "Three Little Criminals: The Schooent"
Chapter 27 "Y/n's Provisional License."
!!Update!!
Chapter 29 "Hero Billboard Jp"
Chapter 30 "A VS B"
Chapter 31 "A Small World"
Chapter 32 "Merry Christmas!"
Chapter 33 "Internships Redo"
Chapter 34 "Let's Laugh Till Hell Do Us Part"
Chapter 35 "Hellish Family"
Chapter 36 "Yaoyorozu Family"
Chapter 37 "Inevitable Bloodshed."
Chapter 38 "Chaotic Virtue?"
Shut Down For Now?

Chapter 7 "Sports Festival Part 2: Cavalry Battle"

364 10 16
Από always_sleep_at_3am

Your break after the first round is over, midnight is going to reveal the rankings now.

"first-year arena, the first round has ended. Let's check out the results." midnight said.

The jumbo screen showed the rankings.

1ST class 1-A midoriya izuku.

2ND class 1-A l/n y/n.

3RD class 1-A Todoroki shoto.

4th class 1-A bakugo katsuki.

5th class 1-B shiozaki ibara.

6th class 1-B honenuki juzo.

7th class 1-A lida tenya.

8th class 1-A tokoyami fumikage.

9th class 1-A sero hanta.

10th class 1-A kirishima eijiro.

11th class 1-B tetsutetsu tetsutetsu.

12th class 1-A ojiro mashirao.

13th class 1-B awase yosetsu.

14th class 1-A asui tsuyu.

15th class 1-A shoji mezo.

16th class 1-A Sato rikido.

17th class 1-A uraraka ochaco.

18th class 1-A yaoyorozu momo.

19th class 1-A Mineta minoru.

20th class 1-A mina ashido.

21th class 1-A joki Koda.

22nd class 1-A kyoka jiro.

23rd class 1-B kaibara Sen.

24th class 1-B tsuburaba kosei.

25th class 1-A kaminari denki.

26th class 1-B bondo kojiro.

27th class 1-B yanagi Reiko.

28th class 1-C shinso hitoshi.

And so on so fourth. It was mostly the heroics who entered the top 10. But what surprised you the most is shinso, a general studies student got to 28th surpassing most of the other heroic department students.. You're not criticizing him because his not in the heroics.. It's just that this is the first time someone from general studies caught up with the heroics... You know this since you always watched the sports festival when you were a kid.. And only a few from the general studies got to top 30.. Heck it's so rare it's like finding a diamond if you see a general study student pass the top 30.

"the top 42 will enter the second round, it's a shame but those who didn't make it shouldn't give up. You still stand a chance." midnight said before smirking.

"now, it's time for the second round. From now onwards, the media will become more excited so be motivated." midnight added.

Midnight lifted her wip up again, and the jumbo screen was already picking the second round.

"good now, the second round, I already know what it is. So what is it then?" midnight said.

Huh she already knows the next round? Which means the games are self pick and not Ai pick..? Tsk, what a bunch of hypocrites...

"just as I speak, voilà!" midnight said as she pointed at the jumbo screen it paused at a specific game.

"CAVALRY BATTLE"

"cavalry battle... Im not good at this.." denki said as he recognized the next event.

You looked over at him, and immediately understood what denki meant.

"this round is different, it's not one-on-one battle." you said as you looked back at the screen.

"so you know this game?" yaomomo asked.

You nodded.

"yea, this was last year's game during the 2nd years Sports festival." you said.

Yaomomo nodded in understandment.

"so generally speaking this is a group battle?" yaomomo asked.

You nodded.

"I wanna explain it to you but let's give that job to midnight." you said.

"let me explain, participants are free to form a team of 2 to 4 you just need to form a horse. The rule is similar to normal chivalry battle the only difference is that you will be assigned a score based on your rank from the obstacle race just now." midnight explains.

" hmm, I see.. It's just like the entrance exam, we just need to farm more points. It's a bit easy now but it depends on what our scores are.. " you mumbled to yourself.

" so the team scores you have will differ based on the teammates picked." ochaco said.

Mina turned to her and pointed finger guns at her.

Midnight heard this and she got mad. She strongly swinged her wip in the air creating a small smack sound grabbing minas and ochacos attention.

" you guys explained everything what else am I supposed to say now?!" midnight yelled.

You looked at her slightly shock. Midnight might be pretty and sexy but girls who are like that are mostly short tempered... Looks like your theory got confirmed...

"but that's right. Starting from the bottom, each rank will have 5 more points than the one below. The 42nd is 5 points the 41st is 10 points so on and so fourth. And the score assigned to the first place is..." midnight paused as she looked over at izuku.

" Ten million! " she yelled.

Everyone was shock and everyone went silent... Ten million?! That's a lot! Wait... If izuku has ten million which means if his horse gets taken down, the group who took his score will catapult to the top regardless of their previous rank... Which means.. Everyone is going after izuku...

Everyone looked at izuku with determination to take his crown... Poor izuku.. As everyone had a determined look you looked at izuku with sympathy in your eyes. The higher your rank is the more likely you are to get targeted, and the least likely people would team up with you.

Suddenly this cavalry feels like a survival game now, where the bottom feeds on the top.. It sended chills down your spine, for the first time you're actually relieved to be second... Thank God izuku overtook you during the race..!

"let me explain the rules of cavalry battle! You have 15 minutes to pick your teammates, your horse is worth your team's total points, the chivalry will wear a headband with their team score on his forehead. Grab as many headbands as you can before the timer runs out. The one with the highest points will win, the headband you snatched from others will have to wear on the chivalry's neck, the more headbands you have, the harder it is to manage them, the most important thing is, even if your headband is snatched away or if your team is completely wiped out, you're still allowed to continue! " midnight explained.

" which means that... "yaomomo mumbled.

" the 10 to 12 horses formed by 42 persons will always stay in competition." you added.

Yaomomo nodded.

" correct, which means as the timer goes on the battle remains and no one is deducted. " yaomomo said.

" which also avoids one-on-one groups." you said.

" what so you two those smart couples in k-drama's now? " mina said.

You turned to her and frowned.

"me and yaomomo are just having a normal conversation can yall stop with the shipping pls?" you said placing your hands on your hips.

Mina giggled.

"yea yea totally." she sarcastically said.

"but seriously, would giving up your headband first to de-aggro be a good strategy?" mina asked.

"hmm, what do you think y/n you're the strategy magician?" mina said.

"huh?? Where did that name come from?" you asked.

Mina shrugged.

"we just heard a few of the students from the support department call you that" mina said.

"they also called you 'our charming hero'" tsuyu added.

"you heard that yaomomo? The girls in the support class are giving your boyfriend pet names" jiro said with a smirk.

Yaomomo ignored her statement.

"I think I also heard a few girls from class 1-B and generally studies call him munchkin or buttercup" denki said.

"huh? I didn't know I was that popular to gain not one but 4 different nicknames..." you said.

"seriously y/n? So you don't notice the random group of girls admiring you from a far during lunch or the girls who would randomly follow you when they see you in the halls?" mina said.

"and you don't realize the not one but 5 love letters that were slipped in your locker?" jiro said.

"wait what?" you said to them.

"yea man, you're the campus crush and you didn't notice? Even the 2nd year girls came to the first year building to just check on ya." denki said.

"I was never aware of this, why didn't any of you inform me..?" you awkwardly said.

"we thought you knew." jiro said.

"unbelievable.." you mumbled as you pinched the end of your nose.

Well at least now you know you're popular.. But the fact you never noticed was kinda embarrassing.

You all decided to listen to midnight incase she says something important.

"it's a fierce battle where you're allowed to use your quirk, but still, it's a cavalry battle, any malicious attack towards other horses will be handed a red card and be disqualified immediately." midnight said.

The jumbo screen then showed a countdown that was stuck at 15:00 minutes.

" you have 15 minutes to form your party!" midnight said as the countdown began.

Only 15 minutes..? Don't they know how hard it is to make a group of 4..specially if you barely know anyone except your classmates in this stadium.

You were about to walk off to decide a group when a girl suddenly approached you.

"uhm... Hello I'm kana from the support department and I was thinking if you'd like to team up..?" one of the girls said blushing.

Is this one of those girls mina mentioned who calls you strategy magician..?

"well-" you wanted to kindly decline when another girl suddenly appeared.

"hey, y/n right? The names kendo, from class 1-B. I'm forming a group right now and I think your quirk would work wonders with my plan!" a girl with long ginger hair said. She was about the same height as yaomomo.

"uh well" suddenly another girl approached cutting you off sentence again.

"excuse me, the names setsuna, I saw your performance during the first race, how'd you like it to join my team?" she had long green wavy hair and she was also almost the Same height as Yaomomo..she had the same physique as her too.

"actually-" you wanted to decline them all kindly when kendo spoke.

"too late setsuna I've already offered him to be on my team." kendo said.

"ohh you did? I don't see your name on him." setsuna replied.

"uhmm.. I-I asked first.." kana mumbled but only you heard her as the two continued to argue.

"uh ladies..." you tried to step in but someone quickly tapped on your shoulder..

OH no not another one... As you turned to the individual you were expecting another girl but it was just your brother shoto..

You sighed in relief.

"hey uhh shoto, do me a quick favor and tell these girls that I'm not interested in their teams.." you whispered.

Shoto nodded and turned to them.

"I'm going to take y/n." he randomly said as he grabbed your wrist and pulled you away.

"huh what?" kendo and setsuna said as they watched in shock when shoto pulled you away.

You sighed in relief.

"thank God... I thought they were gonna cut me in half... Phew.. Thx shoto." you said.

As shoto pulled you away he pulled you to a corner, lida, and yaomomo was there.

"I want you to be in my team, y/n." shoto said.

You start to examine your other teammates..

Looks like shoto picked them well... Yaomomo was on the team which means you have doubled the defense since she can create things, he probably choose lida because he wants him to be the front horse for double the speed.. And he probably choose you because of your long range and your teammate friendly flames.

"hmm, pretty solid team you got here shoto." you said.

Shoto nodded.

"I want you to be the left horse, y/n." he said.

"Called it, alright I'll join in." you said.

"good, which means we're complete now." shoto said.

Yaomomo nodded.

"I can already predict why you picked us. Although I can't guess why you picked y/n, no offense it's just that your quirk doesn't do damage to those who you don't view as a threat or foe correct?" yaomomo said.

"correct, which is why I picked him. Even though his quirk is harmless at this situation his flames are a good defense and offense. Best part is no one would get injured." shoto said.

Yaomomo nodded.

"I see, the reason why you picked me is because you want me to create roller skates so lida can pull us more properly?" she asked.

Shoto nodded.

You chuckled.

"as expected from you yaomomo, still like to predict things huh?" you said.

Yaomomo slightly blushed at your compliment and she giggled.

"... I think I regret choosing you now
y/n, if you two keep flirting I'll have no choice but to replace you." shoto said.

You looked at him shock.

" we aren't flirting... I mean a little but still.." you mumbled the last part, yaomomo didn't hear you and same goes to lida due to the loud atmosphere and because you were far from them.

" I heard that. " shoto said.

"you heard nothing candy cane." you squinted your eyes at shoto and he just nodded at your statement before he turned back to yaomomo and lida.

You also turned back to them.

"so lida, why aren't you teaming up with izuku? I thought you two were close." you asked crossing your arms.

"... He actually came up to me a while ago asking for me to form a team with him and uraraka, as all ways he had a good strategy... But I declined his offer." lida replied.

You narrowed your eyes at him and placed a hand on your chin.

"that's strange... base on your past interactions with izuku I don't see the reason why you shouldn't team up with him.. You three are always together so usually friends who are as close as you two like to stick together.. Unless.." you glanced over at izuku and saw him and ochaco talking to each other.

"unless you also see him as a rival now, like shoto and bakugo." you said.

Yaomomo stepped forward.

"why would you think of it as that,
y/n?" she calmly asked.

You slightly chuckled and turned to her.

"that's because izuku always wins against lida, well if he didn't win against him he's either higher than him or better than him, if I were lida I'd go against izuku too at this point, because a sidekick won't grow when they keep walking under the shadow of the hero they work under in." you replied.

You turned to lida.

" am I correct? " you asked.

Lida smirked at you and scoffed playfully as he adjusted his glasses.

" you're very good at predicting people y/n.. As expected from the strongest in our class, you're correct.. And terrifyingly accurate like yaoyorozu as ever. " lida replied.

You chuckled.

"I guess you could put it that way." you said.

"anyways here's our strategy.." shoto said as he started to explain your teams plan.

As he explained you started to think, if you're joining shotos team then everyone would avoid you.. Only a few are aware of your quirk being harmless so basically half the students still think your quirk is destructive to your teammates.. And if people avoided your team you'll have 0 trouble.. And 0 trouble means you won't take a step forward to becoming a hero.. However... If you team up with izuku.. You'll get more of a challenge plus everyone would be focused on you.. You sighed and turned to shoto.

"shoto.." you said as he paused and turned to you.

Yaomomo and lida also looked at you curiously.

"... I think I shouldn't join your team for... Specific reasons.. " you said.

Shoto raised an eyebrow.

"why though?" shoto asked.

"... Almost the same reason as lida, your team doesn't shadow over me but the score is... Its too low and it won't give me a Hard time.. Plus our team is too sturdy which means people won't attack us.. I want to be challenged as I become a hero shoto.. I know you know I want to have a hard journey towards my dream... So as much as I hate it I'm afraid I have to defect from your team.. And join in with izuku."
you said.

Yaomomo and lida looked at you shocked at your decision, but shoto nodded in understandment.

" I understand... Very well then, if this is the path you choose I won't force you to join us.. " shoto replied.

" but.. If y/n joins midoriya.. Wouldn't that give us a hard time to take the ten million? Specially with y/n's quirk they'll be given an advantage for both defense and offense.. " Yaomomo said.

" we'll find a replacement, plus I think it's a good idea too, it gives us more of a challenge to get the ten million. " shoto said as he looked at you with competitiveness.

You smiled at him with determination.

"you know im one of a kind in this stadium.. Good luck on finding a replacement, shoto." you said as you winked at him.

Shoto scoffed.

"I may not find a replacement whose as strong as you but I'll find someone who has the same range as you." shoto said.

"right, see you at the ring.. Shoto." you said before turning around giving him a last determined glance before walking towards izuku and ochaco.

They both noticed you and they looked curious and shock.

"izuku! Count me in your team." you confidently said walking up to them with one hand on your hip.

Suddenly the two smiled widely ear to ear.

Izuku started to Burst out crying.

"y/n! Y-you'll join us?!" izuku said as his tears continued to flow like a fountain... Literally...

"yep, since you have ten mill everyone is going after you and I like that kind of challenge." you said.

"we're so lucky to have you in our team! With your quirk we can overcome the upcoming challenges!" ochaco said.

You chuckled.

"though pls do not be over-confident with my quirk, it does have it's flaws and I'm sad to inform you these flaws of my quirk effect me greatly specially at combat.. "  you said still continuing to smile.

"the fact you said that with calmness and with a smile makes me worried for your mental health." izuku said as he tried his best not to be rude.

You laughed awkwardly.

"I just like to express my problems with a smile nothing more... Though people do persive me as a 2 faced psychopath who doesn't have a real personality cuz of that ehe.." you awkwardly mumbled but it was loud enough for them to hear.

"... So you are mentally unstable?" izuku asked.

" well if you only know the dynamic I had with my parents then you'd understand. " you sarcastically said.

The two went quiet.

"... Alright anyways... We just need one more member to complete our horse!" izuku happily said.

" yea and y/n is our chivalry! "ochaco said, izuku nodded in agreement to her.

So they want you to lead?...

You thought for a few seconds before deciding on what to do, you thought you need a break on being the leader for once.

" how about you be the chivalry izuku, I haven't experienced your leadership yet since whenever we'd be in the same team you always follow me... I want to see how good of a leader you are." you said as you placed a hand on his shoulder.

Izuku and ochaco looked at you shock.

" y-you want me to be the chivalry and lead you..? " izuku asked in disbelief.

Damn... Izuku must have looked up at you for so long that he isn't use to ordering you around.

"is something wrong with that?" you asked.

"w-well no it's just... You're far stronger and smarter and better and cooler and more charming than me and people actually respect you so I don't understand... Why would you want me to be the chivalry when you're more capable of being the chivalry.." izuku embarrassingly said.

Ochaco nodded in agreement to izuku's statement.

You looked at them both in shock... So that's how he views you... Someone who's better than him and someone he thinks that you could achieve more than him... So izuku is not only a shy introverted he also has low self-esteem when it comes to you... Tsk tsk, that can't do.. You gotta do something about it or else it'll affect his future on becoming a hero.

You sighed.

"you have a few abilities of your own that I cannot surpass... Example the relationship you have with all might right now, and your strength and your ability to make friends despite your shy nature..." you placed both your hands on his shoulders.

"izuku, I think you're better than me in so many ways, and I think you can quickly surpass me if you just have the right self-esteem, I'm not saying you should be cocky like bakugo, I'm saying I want you to not lower your self-esteem because of me.. Trust me I know more then one person who has the same situation as you and they never got out of the shadow of the person they look up to.. If you wanna be the strongest or a strong hero then you need to step in the light. So, I'm saying this to you once again, You should be the chivalry, and I'll follow behind you. " you sternly said.

Izuku and Ochaco looked at you in shock and amaze.

"... Okay... I-I'll try to lead you both..." izuku replied as he smiled at you hesitantly with determination in his eyes.

You smiled.

"that's it, that's the spirit that I want to see.. Now we need a 4th member!" you said.

Izuku nodded and started to look around.

"hmm, a lot of our classmates are avoiding me... But since y/n is here now then our chances would increase, and it'll increase even more if he persuades them to join! Is that a good strategy
y/n?" izuku asked turning to you.

You chuckled.

"there you go again, you gotta practice on not leaning on me izuku, try a different plan because at this situation I'm turning my leadership skills off so I'm but a mindless pawn right now with no destination and decision, you have control over this team so you decide. "you said.

"... Right, I forgot about that thx.. " izuku replied as he embarrassingly looked away.

He started to think, you also started to think too. You know you wanted izuku to take the wheel so he'll learn to be independent even when you're around but incase he couldn't think of someone you'll have a back up plan and find a member at the last minute.

Hmmm, base from your past experiences you thought jiro or Koda would do well as a teammate due to their large ranged quirk.

Suddenly a girl spoke snapping you off your train of thoughts.

"I'll definitely stand out." a female voice said.

Oh no... Its not one of those girls who are crazy over you again right? Pls not..

As you three looked over at the individual you saw she had pink hair and she had a lot of support gear on her and a pair of googles that covered her eyes making her look like an engineer... You gussed she's from the support department.

"join me, champ!" the girl said as she leaned close to izuku.

"so close! who are you?" izuku asked in shock at how close she is.

You sighed in relief, it's not those type of girls and just a normal girl who wants to team up... But why though? She's not your classmate nor do you know her.. What's her motive and reason..?

The girl giggled as she stepped back from izuku.

"I'm from support department." she lifted her googles up and revealed her eyes.

You were shock to see her eyes, they were yellowish amber with scope like pupils that took up the majority of the space of her eyes.... It must be related from her quirk but still, they're amazing..

"I am Hatsune Mei!" she said.

Ochaco suddenly gasped as she realized who she was.

"oh! She's that weird girl from before back at the obstacle race during the fall obstacle.." Ochaco said stepping forward.

"I think describing her as weird isn't nice Ochaco.." you awkwardly said.

"I don't know any of you But pls let me profit from your situations. " she said as she ignored Ochaco and turned to you and izuku.

Izuku and you was shock at her answer.

"that's so straightforward..!" izuku said.

You crossed your arms and raised an eyebrow at her.

"profit? How?" you asked slightly confused at why this stranger wanted to use your "situation".

She moved closer instantly with her support gear shocking you three as you all took a step back in response.

"if I'm with you two, I'll be the main focus on this arena, because of y/n's reputation and potential and because of this green boys score, won't I?" Mei asked.

"well if you put it that way-" you wanted to comment on her reason but she suddenly cutted you off mid sentence by moving even more closer.

"as such those famous corporations will definitely notice the cute babies I invented! Which means my cute babies will get some love from those corporations!" Mei said with no care that she interrupted you as she moved closer to izuku's face.

"h-hold on... Babies... Corporation.. Are you saying-" ochaco tried to ask her but Mei completely ignored her and just continued to focus on you and izuku.

"also, joining me will do you guys some good too!" Mei said as she got closer to you and izuku.

"eh... She isn't interested in me at all..?" ochaco mumbled looking at Mei in shock.

Mei grabbed the suitcase behind her and placed it on the ground and she opened it revealing not one but multiple support gear.

"the support department mainly invents equipment that can facilitate hero's use of their own quirks!" Mei said as she picked up one of her inventions and started to spun it around with her like she's holding a child.

"for that, I have various babies here and I'm willing to bet some will suit you both very well for example, I like this one a lot!" Mei said grabbing a familiar looking gear.

Izuku and you suddenly got interested as you saw the gear she was holding..

"I was inspired by a hero's backpack so I made it after adding my personal twist." Mei said.

As soon as she said hero you immediately predicted izuku to go nerdy all over it again like usual...

"are you talking about Buster hero: air jet?" izuku said.

As predicted he did... And not to mention he knows which hero she's talking about.

Mei giggled at izukus statement.

"I love him!" izuku added as he held the gear Mei was holding

"really?" Mei asked with a enthusiastic tone and smile.

Izuku nodded.

"his agency is very close to my house I use to visit him back at my elementary days...!" izuku added.

Huh? And they get along well... This is the first time you saw izuku get along pretty easily with someone, specially a girl. You smiled proudly at izuku as he continued to interact with Mei.

"... Y/n you're influencing deku on becoming a womanizer.." ochaco said staring blankly at them.

You turned to her.

"firstly I am not a womanizer, second this is actually good, it's izukus first step on surpassing me." you proudly said turning back to the two.

"you're acting like you're deku's dad now.." ochaco added.

You chuckled.

"I'm just making sure he chooses the right decisions... It's what a good friend does ochaco." you said sighing in relief... But it does feel like you're izuku's dad... Whenever izuku would make a decision he always makes sure he has your approval... Its like he sees you as a father but doesn't notice.. Which also made you happy because it means he trusts you like you're his parent and it warmed your heart up to be someone's father figure Because you never had a decent one, but despite all of those things that endeavor did.. You still want him to be proud of you despite your hatred towards him..

Suddenly izuku looked away from Mei and at the jumbo screen with determination.

You smiled as he did this, this is a sign that he is ready to take everyone on despite the obstacles that are targeting him. You're going to make sure he grows along side you as you reach your goal to be the strongest... You don't want anyone from your friend circle to be left behind, not on your watch.

"izuku, whats the plan?" you asked.

Izuku turned to you.

"don't worry, I've already thought of one!" he said.

He then began to explain his strategy. It's a good strategy, it's almost the same as yours except yours had least flaws but you quickly corrected the flaws you saw in his strategy, you might want izuku to take the wheel but at this situation it's like watching over a student who's taking a driver's license, You have to guide him so he won't do anything wrong and give him advice and support him whenever he did something wrong whether it's big or not or if it's serious or non-serious. As a good friend you must make sure he doesn't trip at this journey, and even if he did you have to help him up. Until he can manage himself you will not stop guiding him.. Just like your mother did to you when you were a child, she never stopped guiding you even if though shes at the verge of Insanity... She only stopped once she realized you were already independent even at a young age..

As the clock ticked the timer finally reached 0:00, a loud alarm rang across the stadium, all four of you looked up at the jumbo screen.

It's time.

You turned to izuku as you finished putting on the gear Mei gave you.

"im not going to say this because I wanna pressure you, I'm going to say this because I want you to pressure yourself, everyone is watching you, some are rooting for you and a lot are against you, it's either you lose the title of the highest and everyone against you wins, or you maintain that rank till the end and the ones rooting for you would acknowledge you even more. I'm not gonna be mad at you if you don't live up to my expectation, and I also won't be disappointed, but I'll be proud at you for trying though. So do your best izuku, I'm rooting for you to win, not me, ochaco or Mei or any of our classmates... I'm specifically going to root for YOU. " you said not looking away from izuku as you both locked eyes.

Izuku started to slowly tear up at your statement, he tried to force himself to stop but drastically failing, you chuckled.

" don't force yourself to stop, people who cry are more mentally strong then people who can't cry." you patted izuku's head.

Ochaco and Mei were looking at you in amaze.

"... You really are acting like his dad
y/n.." ochaco said smiling in exchange.

Mei chuckled.

" I like the way you motivate people
y/n! It's like you're giving a speech for an army that's about to head to war! You're officially in my list as most respected people! " Mei said.

You chuckled at her.

"I appreciate your acknowledgement Mei." you said.
(why is my brain oddly active when I'm sleepy . _.)

"okay that's enough dilly dally!" Mei said.

You nodded at her as you all returned to the middle of the stadium where midnight was standing at the stage.

"all right. This round is about to begin!" midnight said as she stretched her limbs.

"I'm getting nervous.." ochaco mumbled as she lifted izuku up.

Usually you'd comfort your teammates whenever they get nervous but you also think ochaco keeps leaning on you so you decided to let her deal with her nervousness by herself just this once.

"after 15 minutes of party forming and planning, there are now 12 horses in the arena!" present mic said.

12 horses is a lot, but 12 horses is enough to satisfy your standards. The more the better.

"all right, let's shout. the civil war of UA high will begin soon!" as present mic said those words izuku was already done tying your team score on his forehead.

Izuku decided to place you at the front all whilst ochaco was on your left and Mei on your right.

Ochaco made izuku, you and met floated so you, her and Mei won't have trouble lifting and running around.. She also made your weights slightly higher so that mei's support gear won't have trouble on lifting your body weights.

"uraraka. You ready? " izuku said.

"yes!" ochaco replied with determination.

"Hatsune?" izuku turned to her.

She giggled in reply, I guess that's a yes.

"how about you, y/n?" izuku said looking back at front.

"yea." you said as you narrowed your eyes.

"thank you, I'll make sure we win!" izuku said sternly.

You smiled, your team might not be the best but it's surely strong.

Shotos pov:

It took a while to find a replacement for y/n as because his quirk is hard to be one upped, but I eventually found a perfect candidate.. Kaminari, His quirk is almost as good as y/n's, the range is larger but it's more hard for kaminari to control it and may effect me, yaoyorozu and lida. But I've already thought of a perfect way to patch that flaw. As for the effectiveness and other factors that y/n's quirk can do are left unoccupied, like his ability to push people who aren't a threat away from him.

I turned to my team.

"I chose all of you because I think this is the composition with the least margin of error." I said to the three.

I turned to kaminari.

"kaminari, you just have to discharge electricity on the left and prevent the enemy from approaching, although I originally want y/n to be the left since his quirk covers more errors than yours I decided to pick you because y/n chose to be in izuku's team. " I said.

Kaminari suddenly tensed up when I mentioned y/n.

" wait so we're going up against y/n..?! " he said with a scared and nervous tone.

Yaoyorozu nodded.

" unfortunately yes.. The odds of us having him in our team was lower then I thought.. So I'm as equally as scared as you, kaminari." Yaoyorozu said.

"for real... I don't wanna go up against him.." kaminari said.

"yes, even though y/n isn't aggressive like bakugo, his mindset and strategies scares me." lida added.

I sighed, from the past months I never knew how much our classmates respected y/n, I mean I also respect him and slightly fear him but not to the point I'd think I can't outsmart him..

"I understand why you all view y/n As a formidable foe, that's why I thought of a perfect plan to counter him." I said.

The three flinched and suddenly got interested.

"really?" kaminari asked.

I nodded.

"y/n might be strong but I know a lot of his weaknesses, one of his weaknesses is Yaoyorozu." I turned to her.

She blushed and looked away.

"p-pls refrain from shipping me with y/n during this round.. Im trying to view him as compition and your teases aren't helping.." she said.

"that's not what I meant, I meant you could create an insulating material to protect us from his flames and support our movement." I said.

Yaoyorozu nodded in understandment.

"I see, very well then, I shall keep my eyes on y/n." she said.

I then turned to lida.

"lida, you'll be the frontal horse, the main source of our momentum. Use your physique to defend us and out speed y/n." I said.

"its concerning how it requires this much of a strategy and critical thinking to just keep y/n at bay. And the fact that all of your counter plans only has a 43% possibility to work Todoroki, not to mention that possibility was deduced by 3% because of y/n's unpredictable decisions and tactics.. " Yaoyorozu said.

I nodded but I'm not completely agreeing to her deduction, y/n is unpredictable to them because they've only known him for a few months... Y/n was literally the one who raised me to be me today so I know how his mindset works, it's complicated but I can surely predict it.

"as long as it's possible, a thin percentage doesn't matter, and you Todoroki, will use both ice and fire attack to control y/n's flames and control the enemies movements, right?" lida asked.

"... I'm sorry. I will never use the power of my left side in any battle, and my ice won't do well with y/n's flames. His flames is hotter than our current sun so my ice won't stand a chance, it'll nulify it but it won't completely block it." I said as I turned to endeavor that was in the crowd watching carefully down at me, I narrowed my eyes at him and turned back to my team.

"as you all may already know y/n isn't a very easy enemy to take down, but his mind isn't unpredictable as you think, as long as I'm in this team, we'll be able to predict y/n." I said.

Everyone nodded, it wasn't much but it helped them heightened their confidence on defeating my brother.. Y/n Todoroki.

Back to your pov(third person) :

The jumbo screen changed.

" on your marks, Ready? "

Was the question that appeared on the jumbo screen, by now everyone had already decided their chivalry's horses and other things.

"all party's are fixed now, right? I don't care if you guys are ready or not!" present mic yelled.

As present mic started to speak you were already observing your enemies, currently there's only a few horses who you view as a top priority to avoid or defend against. It's bakugo's team and shotos.

In bakugo's team he has mina, kirishima and sero and obviously bakugo is the chivalry.

"good. Get ready for a cruel battle royal. Countdown! 3!" as present mic yelled you saw your classmates tensed up.

"the only..." bakugo said as he clenched both his hands.

"2..!"

"target..." shoto mumbled as he looked coldly at the jumbo screen.

"1!"

"is us.." you mumbled as you narrowed your eyes at each and every single one of your enemies.

"start!" midnight yelled swinging her wip to the front.

As soon as midnight yelled everyone started to run towards your team, as expected..

"this competition is about who can get 10 million points" tetsutetsu said as his team was rushing over to yours.

"Hahaha! Thanks for the headband, midoriya!" toru said.

You smirked, just as you calculated you successfully predicted your classmates teams based on their past interactions quirks and personality.

"I can't believe they target us straight away.." ochaco mumbled.

"yea, this is the destiny of prey so let's not be surprised now." you said.

"destiny.." ochaco said as she turned to you.

"izuku, decide quickly." you said not looking away from your enemies.

"decide." Mei mumbled as she grinned ear to ear.

Izuku narrowed his eyes.

"need I say more? Run for your life! " izuku yelled.

... Well that wasnt what you expected but okay..

"you wish!" tetsutetsu yelled.

Suddenly the floor under you softened like mud, it's probably tetsutesu's front horse's doing.

"what is this?" ochaco said trying to struggle in the softened concrete.

"we're sinking." izuku said.

"I can't get out...!" ochaco said.

Izuku turned to Mei.

"Hatsune, uraraka! Move your face aside..!" izuku said as he pressed a button.

The backpack Mei gave him earlier started to power up as two small jets behind it started to emit the sound of  a jet engine firing up, because of this you and your team were immediately launched up in the air successfully escaping the trap, thx to a few of mei's gear you sticked to izuku pretty well.

Instantly you and your team are in the air, everyone was shock from this.

"they are flying! Is that equipment from the support department? After them!" tetsutetsu yelled as his team turned around to chase after you.

"shit this is harder to control than I expected..!" you said as the boots Mei gave you kept changing course but you managed to control it properly anyways.

"sorry I'll work on that..!" Mei said.

"jiro!" you heard toru yelled as she turned to your team.

"got it!" jiro then charged her earplugs towards your team.

You quickly reacted and used your flames to push it away in an instant.

"dammit I can't get close, it's y/n..!" she yelled as she retracted her earplugs.

"don't worry, izuku. I'm pretty good at watching blind spots." you confidently said.

"nice, this is amazing..! We aren't lacking in defense, with y/n's suburb instincts and reaction time is more than enough to make up for our weaknesses, you're so strong, y/n!" izuku said.

You turned back at the front.

"it's smart of you to make our team composition izuku, so the credits go to you." you said.

"prepare for landing!" ochaco said.

Using the same yet different functioned boots as yours that Mei gave to ochaco you landed neatly at the ground with no casuallies what so ever.

As you touched the ground you, Mei and ochaco didn't wait for another order and just ran to whoever knows where.

"so how are my babies? They are cute, aren't they? I can make these cute things." Mei asked.

"their amazing, good for rescue missions." you said.

Izuku nodded.

"I agree, it also has a spectacular mobility. Hatsune's babies are excellent" izuku said smiling proudly at Mei.

"I know right?" Mei said.

You swore you heard ochaco mumble something but due to your focus not being on her but on your surroundings you didn't heard it quite clear.

"Good! It has only been 2 minutes but the battle Royale is happening. Everyone is scrambling for headbands, instead of 10 million points! going after the second, third, and fourth are a good idea too." present mic commented.

Ahh, so your teams 10 million isn't completely what everyone is after, Understandable.

" izuku what now-" as you turned to izuku that's when you heard a very irratating and familiar laugh.

Both you and izuku turned behind you.

"Wahahahha! Snatching each other's headband? No, it's more like pillaging!" a voice yelled as shoji ran towards you and your team.

"shoji? Is he alone? This is a cavalry battle.." as izuku tried to comprehend why shoji is alone you turned to your left and saw tetsutetsu's team running towards you.

"No time for that, let's create distance, Whatever it is we should never be surrounded by enemies, ochaco you know what to do!" you said.

"huh? Y-yea.." as she was going to use the boots Mei gave her she was suddenly pulled back.

"what?" ochaco looked down at her right leg and saw minetas purple ball sticking under it preventing your team from taking off.

"what happened, ochaco?" you asked as you turned around to look at the situation.

"I can't lift my leg!" ochaco said.

Izuku glanced down at her leg.

"that's from minetas!" izuku said.

Minetas..?

"where did he launch it from?" you said looking around your surroundings to try to see where mineta is at.

"From here, y/n." that same irratating voice called out.

You turned to shoji, and just at his back was that little pervert mineta, due to his height shoji covered him well with his quirk, but they're only 2 of them?

"wha! Is that even allowed?" izuku asked once he spotted mineta smirking at him at the crack of shojis hands.

"of course!" midnight yelled.

Suddenly just as you thought that shoji and mineta are alone a frog tongue shot towards izuku aiming exactly at his head.

"izuku look out!" you yelled.

Thx to your warning izuku avoided the tongue swift fully.

The tongue retracted.

"as expected from y/n and midoriya."  tsuyu said.

"asui is there too? You're good at this shoji!" izuku said.

"call me tsuyu!" tsuyu then launched her tongue at your team again as mineta threw more of his balls at you.
(don't sexualize this sentence ya dirty minded person 🤺)

Izuku swiftly avoided these attacks yet again.

"team mineta uses the difference in their body type and created a tank!" present mic yelled.

This isn't good, if this goes on they'll surely get the headband.

"Dodge it, izuku!" you yelled.

"what does it look like I'm doing..!?" izuku said dodging Mineta's balls one by one.
(NOT A WORD😾).

As soon as he dodged the last one he pressed the button that activated the backpack behind him.

It took a while but thx to the backpacks force your team was freed from the bounds of the earth and flew up.

You heard Mei wine.

"ahh! My baby is ruined!" Mei yelled as she looked at ochaco's right feet in devestation.

You turned to ochaco's right feet.

It was destroyed, the button half of the boot was ripped off, probably from Mineta's balls not letting it go.

"we're deeply sorry, Mei." you said.

"I'm sorry, but at least we got away." izuku added.

You heard a loud explosion.

"What?!" you turned around to look at the situation and saw bakugo flying up towards your team using the explosion from his quirk. He isn't even on his horse is that even allowed?!

"bakugo?!" you said in shock.

"don't get all snobbish!" bakugo made another explosion and was quickly beside you and your team.

"You brat!" bakugo was going to attack izuku aiming for his headband.

"y/n!" izuku yelled shielding his forehead.

"on it!" you attacked bakugo with your flames and this quickly pushed him away all whilst nullifying the explosion that he was supposed to release.

As your flames mixed with bakugo's quirk it made a small shock wave that affected your team almost knocking you out of the air but thx to mei's boots your team quickly regained control.

The crowd cheered even louder because of this outcome.

"What?! The chivalry left his horse?! Is this allowed?" present mic said, sero's quirk 'tape' then grabbed bakugo by his behind and pulled him back down to his horse.

"it's a strategy, so no problem if your feet touched the ground then you're disqualified!" midnight said giving bakugo's team a thumbs up.

Your team landed back at the ground again, due to ochaco's right boot getting destroyed the landing wasn't as smooth as earlier but ochaco managed to do everything in her control to make it less rough as possible.

"thank you, uraraka." izuku said as your team continued to run.

"it's harder to control with just one foot." ochaco explained.

"don't worry, we know." you said.

izuku's strategy isn't going to last very long, especially when your enemies are the type to adapt pretty quickly so your team can't keep relaying on airborne escapes. At this point your team can only relay on ochaco's zero gravity to increase your mobility, Not to mention you can't keep protecting your team with your quirk to survive the onslought.

"The first spot who's hounded by everyone and the class 1-A who attacked together, they are not too shabby!" present mic yelled.

Security pov(third person) :

As the boy izuku had escaped another attack death arms smirked in admiration.

"Class 1-A is not bad huh?" death arms said.

Kamui woods nodded.

"i agree, their performance has been outstanding so far." Kamui said.

"especially that boy, his name is y/n right? " death arms said.

"oh so that's his name? His kinda cute if you ask me." Mt lady added joining in the conversation.

"he has a very unique quirk, I wonder who's his parents." death arms said.

"a boy with that quirk? His parents are definitely heroes." kamui said.

"I don't recall knowing a hero with l/n as their last name." Mt lady said.

"that's because heroes aren't supposed to make their civilian name public, lady." kamui said.

"either way that boy has a lot of potential despite being a first year. Although I'm confused why he isn't the chivalry, he seems to be the strategic type so why didn't he become the chivalry?" Mt lady asked leaning on the table using her arm.

"I want to request him once the internships open up but my quirk and his don't get along well." kamui said.

"I also want to do the same but my field won't do him much good so I'll pass. How about you, Mt Lady? " death arms said turning to Mt lady

"hmm? Well, I think his quirk isn't compatible with my either, plus people might think I only requested for him because his good looking and may start rumors that I sexualize the kid so pass." Mt lady shrugged.

"but, That boy seems oddly familiar... He looks exactly like endeavor somehow." Mt lady said.

"the one who's currently the 2nd in the rankings? I don't think so, I mean look at his eyes and hair color, it doesn't match endeavor or his kid." death arms said.

Mt lady shrugged.

"ohh well, it's probably just my imagination." she said.

Back to your pov(third person) :

Everyone was so loud in the stadium, for the past minutes your team was successfully dodging every attempt that everyone tried to grab izuku's headband, but thx to the backpack and your quirk none of them got close.

"so what's each team's score now? It has been 7 minutes, so let's check out the ranking." present mic said.

While you were running you decide to check how's the ranking been doing despite you knowing you're first.

The jombo screen showed the ranks and you quickly looked up.

Huh..? That's odd... What is... Happening?

" what? That's weird.. Other than team midoriya, Class 1-A is not doing so well this round." present mic said.

Why is most of your classmates zero..? Well apart from shoto your classmates are just plain 0..

Your eyes widened when you saw bakugo's score.

" bakugo? That's odd. " present mic said.

Bakugo's score was 0..FLAT 0.

You aren't happy about it but nor were you sad, instead you were shock. How could've stollen it from him...

"y/n! Pls focus!" izuku yelled once he noticed you were dozing off.

"oh-right sorry." you turned back to the front, may God be with the person who stole bakugos headband.

Bakugo's team pov(third person) :

"class 1-A is so naive."

As a boy from the 1-B snatched bakugo's headband his eyes dilated and turned to the individual, the rest of bakugo's team also did the same turning to the individual with shock.

"we were taken advantage of!" mina said.

"give it back, or else I'll kill you!" bakugo yelled.

The student from 1-B that had light blonde hair paused before speaking.

"ever since midnight announced what the first round entailed, it only makes sense that the preliminary will not eliminate a lot of participants. Don't you agree?" the boy asked as he glanced over at bakugo with an oddly narcissistic grin.

Bakugo stared back at him, his crimson red eyes clashing with his cold blue ones.

"say, if only the top 42 can move on to the next round, then one just has to make sure that he's within the top 40 during the preliminary right? When we were left behind, we observed closely the quirk and personality of our potential enemy. Focusing on a temporary high score does not help much, does it? " a gloomy aura started to surround the boy.

Bakugo narrowed his eyes at him even more.

" you teamed up with each other already? " bakugo said.

"not everyone, but this tactic is not bad, right?" the boy said placing bakugos headband on his neck.

One of his teammates looked up at him.

"oi, enemy's approaching."  his teammate said but the boy ignored him and continued to smirk at bakugo.

"it's much better than those who chased after the carrot dangling in front of them like a horse." as he said those words bakugos expression slowly turned to a more irratated and annoyed one.

"oh, by the way, I heard you were quite famous, victim of the sludge right? Do let me know how the encounter was. Tell me how it's like to be attacked by villains every year." the boy mockingly said, at this point bakugos anger was boiling up. It looked like he really wanted to murder the boy in cold sweat.

" kirishima... Change of plan. " bakugo said his eye twitching in anger.

" huh? " as kirishima turned to him he was shock to see how angry bakugo was, he was emitting an aura so scary that even his teammates are scared of him.

"before i defeat deku, I will first kill all of them." he said as his anger was about to burst.

The boy smirked at this.

It's surprising how Class 1-b used a long-term strategy that traded ranking for more insight. If they can come back from class 1-A's overwhelming lead, then it will surely leave a more memorable impression. Therefore... Judging from their strategy, izuku's team is not necessarily their target.

Back to your pov(third person) :

Izuku observed from a far how a student from class 1-B mocked bakugo.

He looked down at you and your other two teammates.

"guys, it seems like we can easily-" izuku couldn't finish his sentence when your running momentum was stopped by another team. And this team happens to be shoto's team.

Your eyes instantly locked with yaomomo and lida.. From your past experience with shoto you guessed he ordered them to watch your very movement due to them having a few qualities that could counter your abilities.

"Guys! We're entering the second half of the match." present mic said.

The atmosphere got tensed, it was like the not one but 12 teams that were chasing you and your teammates vanished in the field only leaving shoto's team behind.

You heard izuku taking a deep breath.

"it seems like it's not as easy as you thought it'd be, Izuku" you said.

Izuku locked eyes with shoto.

"sorry, but it can't be helped." izuku replied not looking away from him.

"cavalry battle is entering the second half. Surprisingly, class 1-b is leading. At the end, which team can grab 10 million points?" present mic said.

Shoto narrowed his eyes.

"Almost time for it to be mine." shoto said.

A sweat fell down your forehead.

"I thought we'd only bump into them towards the end of the match." you narrowed your eyes.

"they think highly of you, izuku." you said smirking at your brother shoto.

"we're now in the second half of the match. Let's not stop here!" izuku said as he swinged his hand infront of him.

"charge, lida." shoto said.

"noted!" lida yelled doing a running stance before he dashed towards you.

"yaoyorozu, prepare for protection and induction." shoto said as they rapidly approach your team.

"all right!" yaomomo replied, she then started to make something.

It seemed to be a clothe but You couldn't predict what it was for, you wanted to keep an eye on yaomomo but couldn't due to it being too much of a time breaker.

Shoto turned to denki.

"and you kaminari.." he said.

"I already know what to do." denki replied as he nervously smirked.

As denki said those words your eyes widened.

"izuku, Shoto is going to launch a wide range attack!" you yelled backing up from them as 4 more teams were running towards you.

Despite the 4 teams you kept your eyes at denki.

"cover yourself properly!" denki said, you then saw his output slowly building up.

That's when you saw shoto pull out the cloth and cover it around him, yaomomo, and lida, yaomomo also created what seems to be a turn supporter or something, it dragged along the floor as it sticked out of her right wrist.

" indiscriminate shock 1.3 million volts!" denki yelled, you predicted he would launch a wide range attack, in response to it you used your flames to create a wall barrier between you and the electric waves successfully blocking the attack, the other 4 teams who weren't so lucky was affected by denki's quirk, denki's 1.3 million volts won't kill them but it surely won't tickle them either.

denki's electric currents settled, shoto pulled out the clothe and he quickly realized you blocked the attack using your quirk.

"I knew a simple electric shock won't bring you down y/n, not even 6 minutes left till the round is finish. " shoto said, you saw smoke coming out of his right side which you know to be his ice quirk.

He touched the support thing that yaomomo made not long ago, so it's not a turning support but a travel way for his ice to affect the ground more easily.

As the support thing that yaomomo made froze, it then affected the floor causing everyone who was temporarily shocked by denki's electricity instantly frooze unable to move or catch up to them.

"Forgive me for this instance!" shoto yelled not turning around to look at the other 4 teams who got stuck on his ice.

"what did Todoroki do? He immobilized most teams instantly!" present mic yelled.

You glanced at the other teams, shoto used denki's quirk to stop everyone then froze them. How amazing, seems like he did follow the advice you gave him a while back during the obstacle race and learnt from his experience where a lot of your classmates and competitors dodged his attack, there's no need for DNA test his literally your brother.

You smirked, if only shoto knew how proud you were at him but now is not the right time. You continued to back away from them all whilst carefully watching shoto.

you observed him carefully, shoto took the headbands of the teams he froze. It was a good strategy because if he didn't get to snatched the 10 million he'll still have enough points to remain qualified for the next round.

"izuku it's time to use that backpack, we can't back away from them forever!" you said.

Izuku nodded and pressed the button, but unfortunately the backpack only released a black smoke in response.

"the backpack short-circuited." izuku said.

"my baby! Seems like you need some tweaking" Mei said.

"oh no, they are too strong! We can't dodge it!" ochaco said desperatingly pulling your team only using one of mei's boots. But she couldn't outrun shoto as they continued to approach.

You clenched your teeth.

"I'll disrupt them!" You then used your quirk and released a tremendous wall of fire that surged towards them.

"kaminari! " shoto yelled.

" oki!~" the brain dead denki replied, he then directed an electric surge towards your flames, leading to an instant collision that nullified both the flames and his electric current, causing them to dissipate into nothingness.

They Continued to dash towards your team.

"dammit..! I'm sorry izuku, I couldn't stop them!" you said.

"it's fine y/n! At least you stopped them for a moment, kaminari's quirk, electrification is annoying." izuku said.

"No, yaomomo is more annoying then him. If it weren't for yaomomo's creation then they wouldn't be able to use denki's quirk properly since it would also affect them. My flames can easily nullify denki's electric currents, but yaomomo can create multiple items that can counter fire. " you said, clenching your teeth.

" I'm sorry, izuku. But I won't be able to assist you on this. It's on you now. " you said.

"... That's right, yaoyorozu's creation.." izuku said.

" as long as she keeps creating materials I won't be much of a use. My flames are sentient and I can feel their emotions from time to time, they're already growing fearful of what she might create next. " you added.

Suddenly ochaco stopped. Looks like you've already reached the end of the stadium.

" Midoriya is cornered now!" present mic said.

You turned left and right, you were surrounded by thick layers of ice, looks like you need to fight shoto head on after all.

5 minutes later.

"one minute left! Todoroki created a dueling spot on the arena and sntach the 10 million points instantly." present mic yelled, the crowd cheered even louder.

"well, that's what I thought would happen 5 minutes ago. But I can't believe that midoriya managed to play cat and mouse for 5 minutes in such a narrow space!" present mic said.

As shoto and his team took a step forward that's when your team took a step back.

Denki is already brain dead so his electric currents are weaker then his previous ones, your flames can already over power them but yaomomo keeps making precautions to counter your flames.

There was a sudden silence engulfed between your team and shotos. You can see that lida and shoto are having a conversation, but you couldn't hear them due to their distance from your team.

"izuku, they're discussting something and I feel like it isn't good for us." you said.

"noted. I'll observe them more closely." izuku said.

"I'll do the same." you replied

... 1 minute... Just 1 minute more...

As you thought you were about to have victory suddenly lida did a very strict looking running stance like he's going to run 200 miles.

Not long after the sound of his engine powering up could be heard.

" izuku... This isn't good. " you said as a sweat fell down your forehead.

Suddenly Lida's engine bursted out flames.. Really bright ones, and the flames slowly turned into blue flames.

"Lock and load." lida said, suddenly he dashed towards your team.. He was so fast Not even you could react... Before you knew it, shoto had already took the 10 million.

"reciprocal burst!" lida yelled.

"HUH?! WHAT JUST HAPPENED? IT'S TOO FAST! LIDA IF YOU HAVE THAT SUPERSONIC SPEED, YOU SHOULD HAVE USED IT IN THE PRELIMINARY! EVEN THE CAMPUS FAVORITE Y/N DIDN'T GET ENOUGH TIME TO REACT TO THAT!" present mic yelled.

... You were shock on what happened...

" what... Was that..?" you glanced over at shoto, they were far from your team now... That was the second time something out speeded your eyes... The first being 10 months ago when all might saved bakugo and izuku from The sludge villain..

"D-did he just forced the torque and RPM of his engines into overdrive..?" you said.

"you know that?!" ochaco asked.

You nodded.

"I've seen similar incidents... But I haven't seen one this fast.." you said.

Lida turned to izuku.

"I told you, midoriya. I've decided to challenge you." lida said with a determined expression and proud grin.

Everyone cheered loudly.

"huh?? The tables have turned! Todoroki won this defensive war and grabbed 10 million points! Team midoriya fell from grace and got 0 points!" present mic yelled.

"counterattack!" izuku yelled.

"on it!" you replied, You directed a powerful blaze toward them, engulfing a large part of the area.

"yaoyorozu!" shoto yelled.

"Roger!" yaomomo created another clothe and shoto immediately covered themselves with it with no hesitation.

"kaminari!" shoto yelled.

"ehe oki...!" denki replied.

A wave of electricity surged from denki that was equally as big as your flames, as it collided with your fiery wall in a clash that swiftly canceled out both elements like the previous attempts, causing them to vanish without a trace.

"dammit..! Izuku, at this point it's more practical to grab someone else's point!" you yelled.

"no way! We don't know how many points the other teams have, We can only bet on this!" izuku yelled desperately.

Ochaco suddenly spoke.

"yea!" she then began to dash towards them resulting you and mei to forcefully run too.

"we'll definitely take it back, deku!" ochaco yelled.

In a state of disbelief, Izuku glanced at her, his expression mirroring his surprise.

"uraraka.." Izuku said.

Your gaze shifted to Ochaco, triggering a rush of memories from the time she shared her aspirations with you, Izuku, and Iida, playing vividly in your mind.

~Flashback~

"I want to be a pro hero and make a lot of money to reduce the burden on my parents and let them enjoy life. "

~~

You looked back at the front, after ochacos actions your motivation to regain the 10 million points had engulfed your mind again, and one goal was imbidded in your brain, get the 10 million.

You picked up your pace and continued to dash towards shoto team.

The timer was already running out, and you were so close yet so far from shoto, as you got closer lida tried to run but due to him overdriving his engine he couldn't move.

When your team was close enough izuku Reached out to shoto, Izuku's hand revealed the same unusual veins that you saw back during the quirk apprehension test, yet this time you didn't prevent him like you wanted to do back then.

You shifted your gaze at Shoto, and instantly your face contorted in shock, you were certain you saw him use his flames... a sight you haven't seen since your early years, After the incident with your mother, Rei, Shoto had refrained from using his right side...

Suddenly, as izukus hand was about to touch shotos he swinged his hand to the right causing a small wind pressure to push his hand away.. Surprisingly like a hot knife through butter izuku successfully cutted through their defense.

Suddenly you had the urge to also grab a spare headband... You controlled your flames and used it to grappling a specific headband, a 700 pointer one.

You successfully took the one on shotos forehead all whilst izuku grabbed what seemed to be the 10 million headband.

"did you get it?" you looked up at izuku.

"... Yes!" Izuku yelled as he turned to shoto and his team.

Everyone cheered loudly for his success.. You sighed in relief, thank God... Looks like you grabbing the 700 pointer headband was in vain.. But still.. At least you got the 10 million back..

"11 seconds left! team midoriya here grabbed their headband back too." present mic said.

"hold on, somethings wrong with this headband." Mei pointed out.

Izuku glanced over at the headband, Startled, Izuku's eyes widened.

"we were tricked! This is a 70 pointer!" Izuku yelled.

Yaomomo turned to you.

"we switched the positions of the headbands beforehand in case of an accident. You're too naive, midoriya." Yaomomo said.

Your eyes grew wider, an expected reaction when it came to your own family and especially the girl you held dear. You had considered the same idea during the team picking, yet you never imagined they would carry it out without you noticing or predicting it, because of this it caused you to raise doubts in your mind if you were really actually strong or whether you were simply a teenager who had received too much praise, leading to you to overestimate your own capabilities.

"HUH?! Team midoriya didn't grab the headband with 10 million points!" present mic yelled.

S

eems like you grabbing 700 points isn't in Vain.

"time is running out! Countdown, start!" present mic yelled.

The jumbo screen then showed a timer.. That was counting down from 9 seconds..

"y/n!" Izuku yelled turning back to shoto and his team.

Without asking further questions you stomped your leg hard on the ground and a colossal wave of obsidian fire surged from the bottom of your feet, it was heading straight to shoto and his teammates.

"kaminari!" shoto yelled.

"oki! ~" denki said.

In response to your flames, Denki unleashed a massive burst of electricity, meeting your obsidian flames in a resounding clash that echoed through the entire stadium, it sounded like a thousand birds chirping from a far before both forces dissipated into nothingness.

Suddenly just after that a loud explosion was heard.

You turned over to the source and saw bakugo was in the air and his team was rushing over to follow him.

"stupid deku!" bakugo yelled, it seems like he still isn't aware that your team doesn't have the 10 million anymore.

"uraraka!" Izuku yelled.

"okay!" ochaco yelled as she pushed your team towards shoto as fast as she could.

l

ida tried to run to escape the commotion but his engines just released a small black smoke.

Shoto turned to yaomomo.

"yaoyorozu!" shoto yelled.

Izuku prepared himself to grab the 10 million for a second time.

"The headband with 10 million points. Half-and-half dude! " bakugo said as he turned to shoto changing his momentum towards them using his quirk.

Yaomomo crafted shoto a weapon to defend himself and the 10 million.

As izuku was so close to grabbing the 10 million again present mic yelled.

" times up!" as present mic yelled you and your teammates froze in place whilst Bakugo landed flat on his face.

Welp.. At least you yanked 700 points.

Everyone cheered in the stadium as the round was over.

"The second round, cavalry battle has ended!" present mic said.

Izuku grunted in frustration and he clenched his fist... It seems like he isn't aware you took 700 points just a while ago.

"bakugo! Are you alright?" kirishima asked, but bakugo started to punch the ground repeatedly all whilst internally screaming in response.

Izuku jumped down and ochaco started to remove the support gear that Mei lended her.

"alright let's see who's in the top 4!" present mic said.

"first place, team Todoroki!" present mic said as the camera shifted to shoto and his team.

everyone cheered for them, you returned the support gear that Mei had also given you and you walked towards the wall of the stadium to lean on It, after all you were tired because of all that running.

"second place, Team bakugo!" present mic said.

You sighed, bakugo is slowly reaching the top, at this point he'll actually be the champion of this festival if this continues..

"Third place team tetsutet- what? Team shinso? When did you guys catch up??" present mic asked.

You clenched your teeth, the fact that bastard got qualified and you didn't is a pain in the ass, but it can't be helped.

You sighed in frustration, you didnt want to show signs of sadness or stress, but you can't help it... You worked so hard to defend the 10 million yet it still got taken away, well at least now you know the feeling of defending something temporarily. But that's when you remembered you still had 700 points... If you're lucky enough maybe it'll qualify? I guess you should tell izuku about it.

you were gonna tell izuku about the 700 points you snatched up, you already saw him walking towards you.

"im sorry... Y/n.. I couldn't live up to your expectations" Izuku said with his head lowered to the ground.

You smiled.

"no you did great, I liked your strategies they were really affective. Shoto was obviously distraught... I wanted to aim for the 10 million points but I thought I should give you that chance. But I didn't expect you to fail.. But I'm not disappointed but guess what? I still got us a headband" you said showing izuku the 700 points you had.

In a moment, the sadness and shame on Izuku's face were replaced by an expression of sheer shock and disbelief.

"I grabbed the headband when they weren't paying attention. Good job, izuku. Thx to your relentless pursuit, shoto showed an opening." you said with a proud smile.

"fourth place, team midoriya!" present mic yelled.

Suddenly izuku cried like a fountain and he looked up to avoid getting any on you or Mei or ochaco.

You chuckled. But you felt a little distain that you didn't get to the first place, especially when mirio, hawks and a few more of your friends and family were rooting for you.. Well nevermind since you got to the next round.

"these four teams will move on to the final round!" present mic said as izuku continued to cry.

You glanced over at shoto, and he was looking at your team. You smiled at him and gave him a thumbs up, but you were worried about what happened earlier, shoto just used endeavors side of a quirk.. Well actually it was almost used, Shoto just smiled back but quickly turned away and glanced at his right arm..

Because of this you really have guessed that there's something wrong and decided to speak with shoto later after this.

You glanced over at the crowd, and saw endeavor glaring down at shoto. You narrowed your eyes.

"... I see." you mumbled as you watched him leave.

"what's wrong y/n?" ochaco asked.

Your expression changed back to normal when ochaco noticed your irratation.

"oh hahaha! Something just came up to mind but don't worry it's not something serious!" you said rubbing the back of your head as you awkwardly smiled at her.

"oh okay!" ochaco happily said.

"it's intermission now we have a One-hour break, after one hour, the afternoon match will start. See yall later!" present mic said as you all exited the stadium to head to the prep rooms.

One hour huh? You'll use this time to speak with shoto or at least chat with yaomomo. But first you need to rest because your thighs are hurting from all that running.

_______________________________________

To be continued.

12,387 words

Surprisingly this is my new longest chapter imao... Imagine if I didn't cut it in half though lol, anyways see ya next chapter ba bye!

Excuse the bad writing I hate it too T vT.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

32.1K 1.3K 43
Y/n L/n, a pro hero on the rise, recruited for Endeavor Agency as his secretary. What happens when your feelings of hatred for the man gets turned ar...
1.2M 34.3K 55
discontinued [F/N] [L/N] is an incredibly powerful young woman, living with one of the most powerful quirks known to man. She wants to become a her...
307 18 15
We've all heard for Midoriya Izuku's story,of how he became the greatest no.1 Hero,his rocky journey and hardships. Graduating along with class 1A an...
76.8K 2.3K 32
A MHA x Reader story. You were born with a very unique quirk. A quirk with a lot of mystery. What it lacked in power, it more than made up for in res...