š‘¼š’š’•š’Šš’ š‘«š’†š’‚š’•š’‰ / š‘²š’†ļæ½...

By -ALABAST3R

āš‘¶š‘Æ š‘»š‘¹š‘¼š‘ŗš‘» š‘“š‘¬ š‘ŗš‘¾š‘¬š‘¬š‘»š‘Æš‘¬š‘Øš‘¹š‘», š‘° š‘Ŗš‘Øš‘µ š‘“š‘Øš‘²š‘¬ š‘°š‘» š‘³š‘¶š‘¶š‘² š‘³š‘°š‘²š‘¬ š‘Øš‘µ š‘Øš‘Ŗš‘Ŗš‘°š‘«š‘¬š‘µš‘»āž ... More

Ā°ā€¢~š™²šš˜ššžšš—ššŒšš’šš• š™¼ššŽššŽšššš’šš—šš~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~š™¼ššŠšš’šš— š™²šš‘ššŠšš›ššŠššŒššššŽšš›ššœ~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~00~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~01~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~02~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~03~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~04~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~05~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~06~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~07~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~08~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~09~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~10~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~11~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~12~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~13~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~14~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~15~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~16~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~17~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~18~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~19~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~20~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~21~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~22~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~23~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~24~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~25~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~26~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~27~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~28~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~29~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~30~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~31~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~32~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~33~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~34~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~35~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~36~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~37~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~38~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~39~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~40~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~41~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~42~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~43~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~44~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~45~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~46~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~47~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~48~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~49~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~50~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~51~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~52~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~53~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~54~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~55~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~56~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~57~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~58~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~59~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~60~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~61~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~62~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~63~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~65~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~66~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~67~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~68~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~69~ā€¢Ā° kek
Ā°ā€¢~70~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~71~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~72~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~73~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~74~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~75~ā€¢Ā°
Ā°ā€¢~76~ā€¢Ā°

Ā°ā€¢~64~ā€¢Ā°

136 7 28
By -ALABAST3R

•[You're Alive]•

Y/N was seated close by the front door when she heard a car pull him. She pitched up and clutched the handle of the gun. Ever since Holly's outburst, she decided to stay watch of the woman.

Holly is sleeping now, though. Y/N got up from her seat and opened the door, stepping out with her gun to her side. Only a few people know that she's out here.

And just as she thought, it's Sam and Andy. Andy looked panicked, walking up to her.

"What's the matter?" Y/N asks the moment Andy got close enough.

"Kinney's missing as well as Mr.Kozume. Yuri said that she didn't care, but that's not all Natalie was in the house. Yuri probably thought I left, but I didn't because I was going to ask her if she was losing her mind." She quickly explains.

"Not only that, Eimi is supposed to be getting her face brace out tomorrow, so that means she'll be talking again, and who knows what she'll say."

"What about Omen?"

Andy stopped talking and finally looked Y/N in the eyes. It's like the woman didn't care about anything she was saying. Andy gulped.

"Nothing. I haven't heard anything on them yet. It's like they've been in hiding ever since you and Holly got here. But Natalie knows that you're here, Y/N. You and Holly. The both of you can't stay here. What's worse is that Yuri knows everything about me and

"Pack everything. Holly and I leave tonight."

"T-that's it? What about Kozume and Kinney? You know the man with the mask is out there."

"The man with the mask. The man with the mask at this point in time to me is a myth. And if Natalie was in house with Yuri, that means Omen is making moves. Now give me your cell phone, I need to call Kita."

Andy couldn't believe what she was hearing, but obliged anyway.

"I'm sorry for taking so long to give you information." She apologizes.

Y/N was a bit angry at the girl for taking her time, but knew it was because of Sam that she took long in the first place.

"Hello?" Kita answers.

"Change of plans."

"Y/N." The man sounded glad to hear her.

"Don't wear it out." Y/N snapped her fingers and pointed. Andy caught on and nodded, going over to tell Sam to gather everything because she and Holly were going to be moving their living stations.

"What's the change?"

"Holly and I are moving, I'm not going to tell anyone where since my daughter is against me. I'll need you to get another car for Andy and Sam from Aone. That's not all, I need you to have Aran find and gather all of Natalie's daughters and have them rounded up for me for me to get them. Don't ask me why. Just do what I say.

"As for Kinney, I hear he's missing, could be Omen, or it could be the myth."

"The myth?"

"The guy in the mask."

"But don't overreact with Kinney. He'll be fine, trust me. Kenma is missing too, but my guess is that he's prancing around in the city somewhere reminiscing about the past. He does that sometimes." She mutters.

Andy and Sam began taking the things to the car, and Y/N exhaled.

"Is that all?"

Y/N itched her forehead and sighed.

"What's your status on Keitaro and Eimi?"

"Keitaro...I haven't really heard about him in a while, but I hope he's doing okay considering he's got issues. As for Eimi...speaking now but because of her braces, she could barely make out some words. Her face is still swollen a bit, but after the braces come out, her swelling should go down, and she should speak fully without any problems."

She sighed. "How are you holding up, Y/N?"

"Holly is scared, and I'm ninety percent fine. I just can't wait until this thing is over." She mutters.

"Do you really have to go to war, though? You've got kids and

"Don't sound like Kenma right now." She whispers. To be frank, she misses him. Holding him, smelling his smell, talking to him, laughing, and making love. But things are gone now. It's sad, but it's true.

"I haven't seen him recently. I feel like he's been hiding himself." Kita explains. Y/N got silent. She can only wonder what he's thinking in a moment like this. What if he and Kinney are together having a moment instead of Omen getting to them?

Even thinking the thought made Y/N smile. But the expression faded as quickly as it came.

"How are you and Suna?"

Now, it was Kita's time to sigh. "Not good. He's been distant. We haven't been out ever since he found out. But did you have to say all of those things to him? You're usually not that mean."

"Yes, I had to. He needs to snap out of it, Kita. He's lost himself as...him. Instead of focusing on trying to be something else or someone that he's not, he needs to get back to who he once was."

"And that was?"

"Come on, Kita...who's the Suna you know? Not Rintaro Shinsuke. Suna."

Silence.

"Get him back, I know you miss that version of him. The Suna that didn't listen to you, the one that always stood up to his best friend no matter what, even when he thought his friend was sleeping with Tetsuro. Heck, he even hit me that time." She reminds.

"And the Suna after that. The one who would hated being a bottom. Or the one you knew even before your girlfriend. That Suna."

It was still quiet. Y/N gazed at Andy, who's now helping Holly out of the house. She and Sam were done with packing everything, which was quite the load.

"Well, I hope all good comes your way. And by the way, I'll need you to pick up a load for me at Dolly's." She explains.

"A load?"

"Mhm, don't worry, it's a light load."

Y/N hung up and went over to Andy, giving her her phone. She took it, pocketing the device. Y/N opened the passenger door and let Holly inside.

She snapped Holly in and gave her a look. Holly caught it, getting curious as to why Y/N would look at her that way.

Y/N closed the door and went over to the driver's side door. "Oh, Andy, there's something in the upstairs room I need you to get for me."

"What is it?"

"A key, it's for...storage."

"Umm..."

"If you want Sam to go with you, he can. Since it's obvious that you love the distraction." She smiles.

Andy shot Sam a glance, and he itched his scalp, avoiding eye contact.

"I'm good." When Andy left inside, Y/N dropped her smile and glared at the boy. He gulped.

"You better learn how to shoot." Y/N got into the car and locked the doors. She revved the engine and stared ahead.

"You better hold on tight, Holly."

"What are you going to do?"

"Drive."

She put the car in drive and pressed gas. Y/N turned the wheel and did a tight 180. Rocks and dirt kicked up under the tires, and she changed gears twice before driving off in a straight line.

Y/N looked in the rearview mirror and smirked when she saw Andy coming out of the house to see what had happened.

She had no idea how much she missed doing that.

Holly chuckled and exhaled. "Wow."

▪︎▪︎▪︎

Kinney glared at the man as he finished up his story. Kinney made sure to listen to all of it, though, especially when it came to his father. He's seen the speed chase his dad did. He studied the articles on the kids he killed at his young age and even being blamed for his own parents' death.

What his father never spoke about was a friend, though, his friend. He's seen his face before in an article he read. He never asked why because he knew the reasoning behind it and didn't want to dig up the past.

"But, after that," Shachou got up from his seat. "After everything I did for him as a friend, he threw me to the dogs just for your mother. Putting blame on my name for things I didn't even do. But, because I was such a good friend, I accepted my fate." Shachou stopped in front of Kinney and bent his knees to be to the boy's level.

Shachou reached out a hand and grabbed a fistful of Kinney's hair, making him grunt.

"I did what no other friend would do for his, and that's die." He grits. "I died!" He bellows. Shachou stood and turned around, kicking the desk over to avoid hitting the boy.

Kinney exhaled a breath and tugged to get his arms free, but nothing worked. He watched as the man hit himself in the head. Shachou spun back around with his fists balled.

"Do you know what it's like to be burned alive?! Huh?! That electricity frying your brain and your insides as your friend just watched?!" Kinney flinched when a random item crashed against the wall.

"The smell of burning flesh and that sizzling sound! The way they threw my body away like I was garbage! They had no respect for me! None!" Shachou picked up Kinney's chair with him in it and tossed it against the wall.

The chair broke upon impact, and Kinney dropped to the floor. Shachou huffed and puffed as rage fueled him. He remembered everything he endured during those short months in that hell. Having to survive, the lack of sleep, the betrayal of everyone.

He was done with it all.

Kinney coughed and pulled himself from the ground and removed the now loosened rope from his legs and wrists. He gazed at Shachou, who was standing in the middle of the room huffing like an animal gone wild.

It was scary to look at. The way he lifted him up like he was lightweight. His fast movements. Everything was peculiar and unreal to the boy.

Kinney knew he had to be careful. One wrong move, and he's sure he'll die.

Shachou dropped his muscles and inhaled sharply. "But I'm alive. God gave me a second chance so I can get my revenge on your mother and your father." He lifted his hands up to his face and pulled back his mask.

Shachou turned to Kinney, and the boy felt his stomach open up like a pit. He knows that face.

"Dad, who's this? I found this in your office box."

"Just an old friend. And don't go snooping."

The face that he saw before and after he knew everything.

"Speed chase. Kenma Kozume busted for drugs and illegal firearm. Fled associate could be...Tetsuro Kuroo."

"You're...alive."

▪︎▪︎▪︎

Hahahaaaaaa

To all those that thought it was Tendou...EH wrong hehehehehe.

Next chapter loading...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.2K 1.4K 57
āš ļøŽš”øš•‹š•‹š”¼ā„•š•‹š•€š•†ā„• - š•Šš•ƒš•†š•Ž š”¹š•Œā„ā„•āš ļøŽ "šˆ ššØš§'š­ š®š§ššžš«š¬š­ššš§š š°š”š² š²šØš® š šžš­ š¬šØ š­š”š«š¢š„š„šžš šØšÆšžš« šÆšØš„š„šžš²š›ššš„š„."...
11.6K 418 21
š’š„šš”š„š‹ š“šŽ šŒš€š…šˆš€'š’ ššŽš˜š…š‘šˆš„ššƒ . . . . . š’š”š¢š«ššš›š® šŠšžš§š£š¢š«šØš® ššš§š š’šžš¦š¢ š„š¢š­šš šŸš¢š§ššš„š„š² š šØš­ š¦ššš«š«ļæ½...
40.9K 1.2K 40
Kenma Kozume wants to join the Nekoma Mafia Group, but he's having a hard time when the leader, Kuroo Tetsuro, doesn't trust him. Will Kenma finally...
20.7K 642 36
Kuroo Tetsurou. The Tokyo's Godfather. The boss of the bosses. The demonic criminal. You hate him because of his illegal businesses. But everything s...