The Lady Of mY HoUSe

Galing kay ATdreamyGirls1510

Mahir Sehgal a popular guy, a neurologist,owner of Sanjivani Hospital,Elder son of sehgal family,28 years old... Higit pa

prologue
Characters
Characters Part 2
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
4.Who wins???
3.Mulaquatein
5.PREPARATIONS
6.Daily Routine
6. First meeting
7.Meeting
Kya Hoga??
Temple
πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
Coffee Date
DINNER DATE
Revelation
Roka
Badhai ho
Engagement
πŸŽ‰PartyyyyyπŸŽ‰
Pre wedding photo shoot
I STAND BY PEARL
Bachelor's Party
Punjab
First Argument
hey please
Sangeet
Mehendi
Haldi
B'day Celebration
Birthday+Chuda
Wedding😍😍
Reception
First night
Apology
Farm trip
FARM 2
Honeymoon-1
Honeymoon-2
ANNOUNCEMENT
Back to Home
Changes to be made
A new look
Finally All Set
Friend's Engagement
Confession
Sight-Seeing
House without lady
Singhaniyaa Mansion
Singhaniya Mansion Part-2
Art Gallery
Next morning
AUTHOR'S NOTE
2 months,more to come.....
Lauki Nhi Khaunga
Life Advice
The Lady is not well
The lady is not well-2
Hostel
Business Party-1
Business Party-2
Business Party-3
Hectic Schedule
Pregnancy
Futt Gaya Bhanda
Ladki Dekhne Jaana H
Shivika ka Roka
SHIRDI TRIP
Trip-2
Dinner date
B'day Party
Flying to Punjab
Sangeet
Mehendi-Haldi
Kritika's Wedding
Barbeque without Lady
Fight
Doggie
Accident-1
Accident -2
Accident -3
Hospital
Hospital -2
Discharge
Singhaniya Mansion
Mahir's anger
Singhaniya Mansion - 2
Baap-Beti
Maan hi gaye
1 Month Later
no nurse required
DAYOUT
Recovery
First Anniversay away from eachother
Outing
Yeh rishta nhi ho sakta
Diwali Party
Shimla
Shimla-2
London
London-2
London-3
Mumbai
Sharing it
Dinner with the Singhaniya's
Saas-Bahu bonding
Epilogue
Epilogue-2
Epilogue-4
Bonus Chapter

Epilogue -3

836 97 50
Galing kay ATdreamyGirls1510

Bela was immediately rushed to the hospital because she had labour pain in the middle of the night,this wasn't the shocking part though the shocking part was there were still 4 weeks remaining till her due date.

The Singhaniya's had to immediately rush her to the hospital,they had already informed Mahir who was doing a night shift at the hospital,so Mahir had already asked to take all the measures necessary so that they would not waste any time.

The Sehgal's also had been informed by Mahir so Andy,Sumitra,Pinky,Shakti,Shivaay and Pankhuri also rushed to the hospital.

"Sir we will have to do the delivery now,her water just broke and there isn't much we can do"Doctor Meera said looking at Mahir who stood with his family.

"Doctor pr abhi uski delivery mein 4 hafte baaki h, achanak se kese abhi delivery?"Asha said worried as hell for her daughter.

"Yes ma'am but aisa hota h,this isn't a false labour,aap log please apna consent de dijiye so that we can start with the procedure"She said and Mahir nodded.

"Maa aap log saari formalities kr dijiye mein doctor ke saath jaata hu"Mahir said and left following the doctor.

Bela was being prepared for her delivery,while Mahir was discussing her case with her gynaecologist, getting all his doubts cleared,he was a neurosurgeon after all, gyanae wasn't his speciality.

"The baby will be premature Dr.Sehgal,but don't worry we will keep him/her in the NICU and then he/she should be fine,a lot many babies are kept in the NICU and they come out healthy,hope so this one too"The doctor said and Mahir nodded trying to calm down his racing heart.

If someone would have told him he was going to have a baby 4 weeks before the due date he would have laughed off, but now standing outside the OT in those hospital scrubs he knew this was the moment,this wasn't their plan but when did their plans work?he was just hoping that Bela and the baby both should be fine and healthy.

The whole time he kept praying to every deity he knew as he supported his wife during her labour,Bela wasn't in any state to say anything except scream at every contraction that hit her hard,she was tired too and shocked and afraid her baby won't be fine.All she could think of in that moment was that her baby should be fine,no harm should befall him/her at any cost.

The whole family was also waiting outside anxiously,the men were continuously pacing around waiting to hear what was happening inside the OT.The ladies were praying to God to keep Bela and the baby healthy fine.

"Sab thik toh hoga na??abhi bhi 4 hafte bachte h delivery mein!!"Asha couldn't help herself and still worried.

"Kuch nhi hoga,aap chinta mat kijiye,wahe guru ji Meher karenge"Sumitra said and Asha nodded.
_________________________

"Kesa feel ho raha h tumhe?"Mahir asked her as she tried to blink and open her eyes but she could still feel the effect of medicines.

She with great difficulty opened her eyes and her palm immediately went on her belly which wasn't that swollen.She stared in the room but couldn't see the crib as expected,where was her baby then??

"Mah.. Mahirji,mera baby kaha h?"She asked afraid to hear something she wasn't prepared for.

Negative thoughts played in her mind,she wasn't able to think of anything else right now but her baby.

"Bataiye na!!!"Bela again asked.

"Shant ho jao,Bela,hamara baby thik h,woh bas premature h na? isliye usse NICU mein......

"Mujhe lekr chaliye uske paas"Bela cut him off as she tried to get up but Mahir was quick to stop her.

"Tumhe apni body ko stress nhi Dena h,you just had a delivery"He said trying to make her understand.

"Nhi,nhi,nhi,mujhe usse dekhna h abhi,abhi dekhna h mujhe"Bela said stubbornly as hot tears poured down her eyes,why her????what had she done to anyone???why is her life always complicated???Why does every happiness come with a price????

"Shh,shant ho jao Bela,mein lekr chalunga tumhe uske paas,abhi nhi bas,tum nhi mil sakti usse.....

"Mujhe sirf dekhna h usse ek baar please!!!!!"She begged and Mahir himself had tears in his eyes seeing her condition,she was already physically in pain due to the labour and now emotionally and mentally because their baby wasn't next to them.

Even after trying to make her understand things when she didn't listen and still was stubbornly demanding to just let her see their baby,Mahir had no option but to agree with her.

He called for a nurse and a wheelchair,he helped her on the wheelchair and then slowly pushed her towards the NICU where the premature babies are kept.

"Woh dekho,woh h hamara baby"Mahir said as he sat on his knees to match her eye level and pointed out to the baby which was theirs because there were other babies kept in there too.

Bela had tears in her eyes watching her child with all those machines attached to its lil body,eyes closed,chest covered with wires,even the lil hands and feet had tubes attached to them.

She looked at Mahir with a broken look on her face,she had never imagined her child to be born in such circumstances.

"Shhhhh,he is fine,bas thoda sa weak h,he will be fine,he is strong and stubborn just like his mother"Mahir said looking at his wife who gasped when she heard it was a boy,it was what she had secretly dreamt of having,though she knew her in law's wanted a girl badly,Bela wanted a cute lil baby boy,not that she had any problem with a girl but she wanted a boy so that if it really is a boy he won't be sad that nobody wished he was a he and not a she.

"Baby boy?"She asked with tears of happiness and Mahir nodded sharing the same emotions as her.

"Hamara beta"Mahir said with a bright smile even through those tears.

"Woh thik h na???sab normal h na??? koi problem toh nhi h na??bataiye na Mera Dil betha jaa raha h!!!"She shot questions after questions.

"Sab thik h,he is just a lil weak and early,usse bas thode time ke liye NICU mein rakhenge, don't worry soon they will even allow us to hold him,just not now"Mahir said composing himself as much as he could,he had to take care of his wife.

Bela nodded but the motherly instinct in her just told her to go in there and hold her baby boy to see for herself if he was fine.

"Chalo ab,you need rest"Mahir said and she still protested stating she was fine here watching him from afar but Mahir wasn't having it,she was supposed to be on bed rest after all.

Two weeks later,

The past 2 weeks have been a roller coaster of emotions for Behir and the whole family,Bela was also in the hospital only because she was still not recovered from her labour and also because she herself didn't want to leave at all when her son was here.

Son,it felt weird to call him that because she has yet not been allowed to even go near him,she has just been seeing him from the glass wall from a far because he was still weak and visits could lead to infections.

The whole family has proven to be very supportive and helpful at this time for them,they come during visit time and make sure Bela's mind is off the baby for sometime,Mahir on the other hand has been dealing with everything together,Bela,their son,his son's doctors and also the family's questions.

But after this hard time,today was the day they were finally allowed to meet their son and Bela and Mahir both were very excited about that,they both have dreamt of holding him in their arms since his birth.

"Okay,first please sanitise yourselves properly,till then the nurse will be here with your baby boy"The doctor said and Behir nodded and did as said.

The moment the nurse walked out of the door holding their son,they both literally ran towards her,Bela was standing by her side ready to hold her son,but she was afraid she would hurt him,he was so tiny,so fragile,it was as if he was made of porcelain and her touch would break him.

"You can do this"Mahir said when the nurse was waiting for them to take him.

He assured her it would be fine and Bela nodded and very gently the nurse passed him in her arms.She had tears the moment he was in her arms,he was so freaking tiny,his small face was pinkish in color,his cute lil nose,his thin pink lips and his eyes which were closed.He was asleep.

Bela looked at Mahir who had shared the same feeling as her.

"Yeh kitna chota h"Mahir whispered and Bela nodded.

She gently placed a soft kiss on his forehead and tried not to squeeze him in the dear of hurting him.Mahir just stared at his wife and son with total admiration in his eyes,this was the best scene ever,this was his life now,this was his home.
______________________

Once Bela and Mahir brought him into Bela's hospital room where the whole family was waiting anxiously,they all ran towards them as soon as they entered the room.

"Shhhh,woh so Raha h,aap sab log jaga denge usse"Mahir said shushing them with his finger as Bela held and sat on the bed while holding him.

Soon enough a fight broke out on who would get to pick him first.Mahir solved it easily by saying his dadu and Bela's dadu and dadi would get to hold him first because they are the eldest here.

"Hayeeeee!!!!ab kuch aur dekhna baaki hi nhi h zindagi mein"Dadu(Mahir's dadu) said with teary eyes as he held the baby boy in his arms and smiled brightly at Bela and Mahir.

"Aisa mat boliye,aapko abhi isse bada hote huye bhi dekhna h"Mahir said looking at his dadu who happily nodded.

"Mein sadke jawa,kisi ki nazar na lage,waheguru ji hamesha meher rakhe ispr,mera pyaara baccha"Bela's dadi blessed the baby boy having tears in her eyes.

Almost everyone had tears in their eyes as they held him in their arms,they had all yearned to hold him since the day he was born and now when he was here they all were too overwhelmed.

"Sach mein Mahir Bhai pr hi gaya h,aate hi sabko heart attack de Diya tha isne toh"Neil said and everyone chuckled at that through teary eyes.

"Yeh so kyu Raha h pr!!"Ishan complained when it was his turn to hold him and still he was sleeping.

"Arre newborn babies zyada time sote hi rehte h,unhe itni light mein adjust hone mein time lagta h"Sumitra said as she took her grandson from him and passed him to Bela.

"Toh inn dono ko Ghar kab le Jaa sakte h Mahir??"Andy asked at the same time when Raj did and Bela and Mahir stared at each other.

This might lead to a war as to whom the baby would go with.

"Abhi 1-2 din rakhenge yaha dad,phir dekhte h"Mahir said.

They were asked to leave because there were all too many people in the hospital room which was against the rules.Only Bela's parents and Mahir's parents stayed in the room with the newbie parents and the baby boy.

As Bela held her boy and stared at his face,she smiled when she saw he was trying to wake up,finally she thought.

He opened his eyes and Bela gasped loudly which caught everyone's attention.

"Kya hua Bela??"Sumitra asked as she rushed to her side.

"Kya hua Bela?"Her mother also asked and rushed to her side.

The three gents were also at her side instantly and Bela just pointed out to his eyes which were open now and they all also gasped.

"Iski aankhein toh....

"Mom jesi h"Mahir completed and Sumitra was speechless.

Her grandson didn't have brown or black eyes as her son and daughter in law, instead he had blue eyes just like hers.She had tears in her eyes again seeing this,she thanked God for giving her this happiness and letting her live it.

"Yeh kitna pyaara h!!!!!"Asha Singhaniya said getting all grand motherly on her youngest grandson.

Bela smiled at her beautiful son,his blue eyes stared at her.

"Iska toh naam bhi issi ki tarah ekdam pyaara hona chahiye"Bela's mother said and everyone agreed.

"Haa inn sab chakkar mein toh naam sochna hi bhul Gaye the hum sab toh"Sumitra said.

"Mere paas naam h"Bela said and everyone looked at her including her husband.

"Kya??"Asha asked.

"Konsa?"Mahir asked.

"Hriday,Hriday Mahir Sehgal,kesa rahega??"Bela asked as she looked at her son,he really had her whole heart,he had all her love,then why shouldn't he be named Hriday if he was so lovable?

5 years later,

Bela was as usual doing her morning Pooja,once she was done with it,she went to give everyone the prasad as they all sat at the dining table.

She gave everyone the prasad and came the star of the family,he ran with his tiny feets and tugged Bela's saree pallu to get her attention.

"Mujhe bhi!!"Hriday said cutely looking at his mother spreading both his hands infront of her.

"Kitni baar bola h Hriday,prased dono haathon se lete h,ek haath se nhi"Bela said looking down at her son,who was all ready to go for school thanks to her husband who would always do the morning duty with him.

"Do haat mumma!!"Hriday said showing both his palms.

Bela shook her head and kept a laddo on his right hand,when she turned to leave he tugged her saree again with his left palm and then showed her his left palm which was empty.

"Prasad ek haath se hi lete h Hriday aur ek hi milti h"Bela said.

"Nhi,mele do do haat h,mujhe two times chaiye"Hriday said stubbornly and Bela sighed.

"Nhi,ek laddo enough h"Bela said and Hriday narrowed his eyes at her.

"Nhi,two chaiye,mele two hands h!!!"Hriday stared out and Mahir laughed out at his son's logic and so did everyone else.

"Kyu usse behas kr rahi ho tum Bela??de do usse do laddo wrna yeh manne wala toh h nhi"Sumitra said and Bela sighed and gave him the other laddo and Hriday gave a bright smile to her, his smile was always so heart melting,his eyes twinkled when he smiled and trust her when she says this,it's the most cutest thing she has ever seen in her life!!!!

"Chal oye motu,naashta krte h,sirf laddo se pet nhi bharna h"Mahir said as he picked him up and Hriday gave him an offended look on being called fat.

He was the chubbiest kid of his age,his full rosy cheeks and bright blue eyes with his lil hands and feets and his cute baby voice made him the cutest toddler there ever was.

"Chup kr tu,Nazar mat laga mere pote ko"Sumitra said scolding her own son,well it is true that the fruit is more loved them the plant.

Everyone started their breakfast while Bela served Hriday who firstly had the laddos and then ate his breakfast.She then helped him clean his face and hands and then gave him his lunch box and water bottle along with his school bag.

"Hriday yaad h na mumma ne kya bola tha?"Bela asked him and he grudgingly nodded.

"Shaling is caling"Hriday said and Bela nodded,his teacher had said to Bela yesterday that Hriday doesn't shares his tiffin box with the other kids like they all do and so to make him understand this basic value Bela had had a talk with him yesterday and made him promise that he would share.

She then dropped him off to his school along with his best friend Emir who lived a few blocks away,their family just moved in a few years ago and since both the kids were of the same age they bonded quickly and became friends.

Later at night,post dinner everyone sat chit chatting and Hriday sat on the floor coloring something that he himself drew.

"Dadu"Hriday called out as he went and showed his drawing to Andy who made him sit on his lap and took the drawing from him.

"Yeh dadi,dadu,Hliday aul hamala ghal"Hriday pointed out to the figures and a square box which apparently was their home.

"Artist toh nhi ban sakta yeh"Ishan said chuckling at the drawing.

"Mujhe laga tha yeh samosa ya vada pav bana raha hoga"Mahir teased his son who narrowed his eyes at his father.

"Mahirji kyu usse chidate rehte h baar baar"Bela said narrowing her eyes at her husband too the same way her son did.

Hriday went and sat on her mother's lap still glaring at his father.

"Accha bacchu thik h,mujhe mat kehna fridge se chocolate nikal kr dene ke liye,dekhta hu mumma kese deti h"Mahir said and Hriday still didn't budged at all,one thing was for sure,he was hell stubborn.

"Papa ko bol do Hriday ki chahiye bhi nhi,mumma chocolate de degi"Bela said and Hriday nodded at that.

"Yeh galat h you cannot instigate him against me"Mahir said while Bela shrugged her shoulders at that.

"Chalo bhai,bht masti ho gayi aaj ke liye,sabko good night bolo Hriday"Bela said as she sensed that he was sleepy now.

One thing about Hriday was,he still doesn't sleep without his parents,Behir doesn't have a problem with that,they are fine co-sleeping till the time he himself willing sleeps on his own.They don't want to force him or make him learn to do something he is not comfortable with.

Mahir then picked Hriday in his arms and carried him till their room and made him sleep in the middle of the bed.

"Good night beta"Mahir said kissing his son's forehead.

"Night papa"Hriday whispered and sleep engulfed him.

Life has been great this past years,it was tough at the beginning for them to manage a new born baby,but they managed it, surely they had their own highs and lows,but at the end it was all worth it when they see their son's smiling face at the end of the day.

Hriday really has been a blessing to the family,it was as if he was the only missing piece of the puzzle and since his birth the family felt complete.He was the apple of everyone's eyes,the only grand child of the Sehgal  family till now and he surely enjoyed the perks of it.He knew he wouldn't be scolded by anyone because his dadi or dadu would always be there to protect him from it.

                            The End

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

706K 35.8K 68
Arranged marriage's,where the bride and groom are selected by our folks.A martial union between two people. Many people run away from the idea of arr...
71.9K 7.4K 21
Every love marriage doesn't survive and every arranged marriage doesn't break. Divorce, a leagal dissolution of marriage. Breaking off the relationsh...
60.3K 4.1K 21
[ COMPLETED ] A behir story. Meet Mahir Seghal. The renowned businessman who doesn't have time for anything even for his family. What will happen wh...
233K 17.1K 36
Mahir Sehgal a software engineer working as an SME and Team lead in a reputed IT company in Bangalore didn't want to settle down. He was simple fun-l...