The Neighbor

By sarahsbreathmint

Diane Sherman x Mildred Ratched x Reader Love is an obsession, it has that addictive quality to it. But ther... More

*Warning*
A New Beginning
A Helpful Friend
A Bonding Experince
Teachers Pet
Trouble in Paradise
Obsession
Branching Out
A Glimpse of Heaven
Jealousy
Consequences
Messy Affairs
Finding Help
Conscience
Prisoner
Acceptance
Secrets
Heartbreak
Hidden Agenda
The Wife
Punishment
A New Red
Tease
The Rules
Homecoming
Lovers Quarrel
A New Love
Tender Touches
Adventures Outside
Dangerous Confusion
Closer
Corruption

Torn in Between

675 43 17
By sarahsbreathmint

A few hours later Diane pulled into a small motel off of the highway. The place had one flickering motel light and looked a bit run down, but it would have to do. The plan was to drive through the night, but Mildred suggested stopping because she was too tired to drive thanks to your shenanigans. 

Diane had offered to go check in so Mildred could rest, a sweet gesture that made you roll your eyes. You didn't like when Diane was sweet to anyone but you. It was stupid and petty, but you didn't care because you were just ready to get out of the car. Your bruised body was aching from sitting for so long. Mildred at one point had noticed your discomfort and offered to switch positions and let you lay on her lap... but of course you weren't going to do that, so you just stuck it out wishing that you had the forethought to at least put some cream on them before you left the house. 

 You were parked in the dimly lit parking lot and Mildred had still not released you. Her excuse being that she was too comfortable to let you go just yet. Having no other place, your hands had been resting on Mildreds bare thigh throughout the ride. You tried not to think of how soft and warm the skin under your palm was... you tried not to focus on the fact that you could easily inch your hand up just a bit higher if you wanted.... You wouldn't. You never would. It was just an impulsive thought. You didn't like Mildred and how she complicated everything. You certainly weren't going to complicate things more with sex. 

Mildred had said she cared for you, and you weren't evil enough to allow her to think you cared just so you could live out your lustful desires. You didn't want to give her the wrong idea, even though you knew she was flirting with you, so you kept your hands in appropriate places and had a one-sided staring contest with the car ceiling. 

After what felt like years Diane finally returned with the room key. 

"Okay all set. Is one room alright y/n?" Diane asked. You didn't really want to share a room with Mildred, but you couldn't exactly say that after you'd been perfectly fine for the last hour while she laid all over you... well you weren't fine with it, but you didn't put up much of a fight either... you'd blame your good mood for that one. 

"Are there two beds?" You asked. 

"Yep, two queens." Diane said. You could tell she was hopeful that you'd agree. You knew she wanted to be near Mildred. It pissed you off, but you understood it. You didn't know how often she snuck away to see her, but it couldn't have been much, or you would've noticed... she probably missed her wife after so much time away. Even the thought made your stomach curl... her wife. Diane has a wife... and said wife is still laying all over you. The urge to smack Mildred was creeping up again so you unceremoniously swiped her legs off of you and nodded at Diane. 

You didn't miss the hurt look that flashed on Mildred face before it was replaced with a fake smile. 

"Are you sure honey? We don't have to share if that makes you uncomfortable." Mildred said as she righted herself in her side of the seat. 

"Ya that's fine." You answered in a clipped tone as you opened your door. You were not going to let this sour your mood. You were free. You could open the door and step out of the car into the open parking lot and Diane wasn't going to freak. This was great. 

The room was... as expected. It was run down and looked like it hadn't been updated in at least a decade. But the beds were made and there were fresh towels so that was good enough for you. 

The two women let you shower first but instead of using this time to relax your sore muscles you decided to overthink... 

There were only two beds, and three people. Which meant two people had to sleep in one bed... but which two. Obviously, Diane and someone else would share, but Diane and who? 

Would Diane lay with you, would she snuggle you in front of Mildred? Mildred wouldn't be bothered if she did, right? A petty part of you wanted it to upset Mildred but you also didn't want to cause drama since Mildred was giving you more freedom than Diane. 

Would Diane lay with Mildred? Would she abandon you to lay with her wife. This had become much more than a simple sleeping arrangement; this was now a determination of who Dinae loved more. Could you even expect Diane to love you more than her wife. God, you hated that fucking word... wife wife wife wife wife blah blah blah

Would they expect you to lay with Mildred. Hopefully not. It was unlikely, but you really hoped they didn't have the delusional idea that sharing a bed would somehow make you accept Mildred, this isn't some stupid fantasy troupe, it was your life. You really hoped that they weren't stupid enough to think Mildred could seduce you tonight. You hoped you weren't stupid enough to let that happen. 

Oh god, were they expecting sex tonight?! You wouldn't think so, but you never knew what was going on in Dianes mind. Would they take no for an answer? They probably would, you weren't too worried... you were more worried that you wouldn't have the strength to say no. Who could blame you though? They were both stunning and Diane was phenomenal in bed. 'Probably learned it from her wife'. You thought bitterly. If you could focus on your anger, then you'd be fine. You didn't think they were delusional enough to think you wanted to fuck them tonight... or any night ever. Diane absolutely. Mildred no. But they did kind of force you into some weird phone sex so maybe they did expect it? 

Your brain was in overdrive thinking of all the possibilities and just as you were about to fucking cry from being overwhelmed Dianes voice sounded through the door. 

"Are you alright y/n" 

"Yes, I'm fine, I'll be right out!" You yelled and hurried to rinse yourself. 

After your shower Mildred was next because Diane ordered you to sit so, she could take care of your bruises. 

After a reassurance that Mildred would be in there for a bit you undressed and laid on your stomach on the bed farthest from the door. You had claimed this one because if someone broke in you hoped the took Mildred out first. 

The cool cream felt amazing on your back as Dianes strong hands messaged it in gently. You couldn't hold in your sighs of pleasure and hisses of pain as she worked it into your blemished flesh. 

"Just a bit more baby, you're doing so well." 

Once your back was done, she moved on to your ass. You fisted the sheets in one hand and used your knuckles on your other hand as a muffle for your pained yelps. Diane moved slowly making sure to thoroughly cover every welt. 

"I'm so sorry baby girl, I should've never done this to you." You heard her sniffle and realized she was crying. You turned to face her, but she quickly told you not to move until it absorbs into your skin. You hated that she was crying. You hated that she was crying because of you. It tore your heart to pieces hearing her trying to hold it in as she worked on the marks on your thighs. 

"It's okay Mommy, it'll heal soon." You said softly. 

"N- no baby it's not okay. I-I h-hurt you badly-" she sobbed "I'm supposed to protect you, and this- I- this was too much. I promise you I will never hurt you like this again y/n." You heard the resolution in her voice as well as the emotion behind it. She always used your name when it was something serious- and you actually believed her when she said she wouldn't do it again. 

"I know, I love you." You reassured. 

"I love you too sweet girl." 

..........

You watched as Mildred moisturized and brushed through her damp hair. She was wearing a deep purple slip that reached mid-thigh, interesting choice for this skeevy hotel but she probably didn't pack for a stop either. 

You purposefully ignored her as Diane showered. She asked if you wanted lotion or if you needed help caring for your bruises. You gave her one-word answers and waited for Diane to make her sleeping arrangement decision. 

You sat on your bed stomach filled with nerves. You tried to talk yourself down, but it just wasn't working. 

"y/n" a hand touched your shoulder. You startled at the contact flinching back. Mildred was standing beside your bed with a concerned look. 'When did she get over here?

"What?" you snapped. She visibly recoiled at the tone but collected herself quickly.

"I've called you three times honey, are you alright?" She made herself at home in your space by scooting up on to the bed next to you.

"I'm fine." 

"You don't look fine." 

"Well I am." 

"You look nervous. Is something upsetting you?" She kept her hands to herself clearly noting your suspicion of her. You eyed her a minute debating if you should tell her why you were upset... you decided against it. She didn't deserve to hear your feelings. You decided you'd try not to be bitchy, but that didn't mean you had to be friendly either. 

"I'm fine, just tired." 

"hmm. Well, it's been a long day. Do you want something to help you relax?" 

"What?" 

"I have some pills in my purse that will help you relax. One of the side effects is drowsiness so it may help you sleep as well." She said clinically- nurse mode activated apparently. That did sound appealing, and it would help you avoid a meltdown if Diane chose to lay with Mildred. But you didn't trust that she was telling the truth about the medication. She seemed to sense this because her eyebrows rose, and she silently nodded before getting up. She carried her bag over to the bed and retrieved a smaller bag from it. 

When she opened the bag, you were shocked at how many medications were in it, it was filled about to the brim forcing her to dump them out to search for the right one. 

"Had to look for Dianes meds anyway." She mumbled to herself. 

"Dianes meds?" You asked. 

"Yes, Diane takes several. I know you've seen some of them, others she likes to conveniently 'forget' to take. And when she does, she gets herself in all sorts of trouble. As you know well, Diane struggles regulating her emotions, she's prone to fits of anger." 

"So did she learn how to drug me all by herself or was that all you?" you asked boldly. 

"That was me darling." She said with a wink- not the reaction you were expecting. You were trying to gage just how much Mildred knew about the questionable things Diane has done both to you and to others. Based on her playfulness she is either just as unhinged as Diane or- well- there is no or, she's crazy. You loved Dianes crazy but Mildred's you weren't willing to put up with... well maybe you already had put up with it. Did Diane do things to you at Mildred request? That was something you'd never thought of and really didn't have the mental space to think of right now. 

"So, this is an antianxiety medication" she said holding up a labeled pill bottle for you to inspect. You noticed her name on it and looked up at her. 

"Oh yes, this one's mine. There a few in here that would do you some good too, but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. Anyway, this is a take as needed medication with minimal side effects. You're welcome to read the label and use my phone to search it as well if that will reassure you. I'm not trying to drug you honey." 

She seemed to be telling the truth, but you knew your instincts were shit. 

"I'm okay I just need some sleep." 

"Darling you've been zoned out and tearing up your nail beds for five minutes now." She remarked. 

At the lack of reply she rolled her eyes and sighed. 

"If I wanted to incapacitate you, I would simply restrain you." She reasoned. You knew she was trying hard to help you and was clearly worried, but you didn't care so you just scoffed and pushed her hand that was holding the bottle away from you. You knew that was the wrong decision the second you did it- her brown eyes flashed dangerously and in a second, she was over you. Her surprisingly strong body pinned you against the mattress, her chest pressed into yours as she fought to restrain your hands. You attempted to buck her off of you, as your body reacted on instinct to the sudden attack, but all you managed to do was help her position her thighs around you. Now straddling you comfortably, her slip rising up as her hot core was pressed against you stomach.  

"Get off of me!" You yelled as you tried to push her by her shoulders. It was a weak attempt because every time she'd just grab your hands and pin them. The few times you managed to wriggle your hand out and push her only moved her an inch. 

After a few seconds of your pathetic attempt at a struggle she had both of your arms pinned above your head with her iron grip. 

She smirked down at you squeezing your pinned hands for extra emphasis. She laughed as you bucked underneath her. 

"Oh I love watching you squirm, such a helpless little girl." she said as she ran her wet tongue up your neck. Despite yourself you shivered under her. You were truly terrified. The impression you had of her was clearly false, you didn't think she'd do something like this- you thought she meant it when she said she'd give you time. 

"Please let me go." You whimpered as you laid limp underneath her. 

"Now that I have your attention-" she mocked. You could barely focus when you felt her hard nipples pressing against your chest and her hot breath against your ear. 

"I have been patient with you. I've allowed you to express your anger and your boundaries." She said softly.  She pulled back from your neck to look into your eyes. Her pupils were blown wide, eyes almost black as she looked down at you. 

"BUT" she snipped coldly. 

"If you ever hit or push me again, I will hold you down- just like this, and I will watch you struggle and fight until you cry those pretty little tears for me. And then since it seems to be what your so worried about, I will drug you. I'll make it so you can't move a muscle- I'll make you my pretty little doll- awake to watch and feel every. single. thing. I do to you. Unable to scream, cry, or beg... you'll be completely at my mercy, and I will do with you what I please. Do we understand each other?" She said coldly, her brown eyes focused on yours. Every chilling sentence was coupled with a thrust of her hips as she pressed her hot core into you. You wanted to cry. You were terrified, you didn't know what this woman was capable of- what she'd do to you. And from the wetness now coating your stomach you knew the idea of torturing you made her hot. 

"Y-yes." You stuttered and nodded still trying to hold back tears. 

"Good. Now I'm going to release your hands and you're going to keep them right where they are for me." Once the pressure was off your wrists they began to throb- just another mark to add to the collection. 

You flushed as you watched her reach back to retrieve the pill bottle, her perky breasts bouncing slightly with her movements. You could clearly see her stiff peaks pressing against the silk fabric. Her slip hardly covered anything, and the struggle resulted in both straps falling of her shoulders and the bottom riding up. The slip was only held to cover her by her arms and luck. 

Bottle in hand she turned back to you. Jolts of pleasure shot down through your spine and your hips bucked in response to seeing her tousled hair, lace panties, and perky breasts. The movement made her gasp as it pressed her wet pussy into you. Her eye lids fluttered as she squeezed the bottle in her hand and grinded her hips greedily into the contact. 

Snapping her eyes open she smirked at you. You could feel the heat flood your face as you attempted to avoid her gaze. 

"Naughty girl hold still." She playfully scolded as if you were having no effect on her. You knew you were, the evidence being her soaked panties rubbing against you.  

"Open and stick out your tongue." Hesitantly you obliged. 

She opened the bottle to retrieve one white rounded pill and placed it on your tongue. She waited a minute looking down at you with a smile as you obediently waited for her to tell you to swallow. 

"Swallow for me." You did, instinctively sticking your tongue back out to show her that you'd completed your task. 

This earned you a pleased hum. Your stupid horny brain was hoping she'd spit in your mouth as a reward- but your rational angry brain was ready for her to finally get the fuck off of you. Your rational brain was rewarded as she shifted her weight to get off of you. She comfortably relaxed back into her bed and only seconds later Diane was out of the bathroom. She looked between your flushed body and Mildred sitting quietly in bed. 

"I heard yelling is everything alright." Diane asked. 

"I'm fine." Mildred said as she adjusted her pillows. 

Diane looked to you and you looked to Mildred. You were hesitant to say anything, not knowing if she'd go through with that scenario if you did- but fuck her you were not going to let her scare you like that. Diane would protect you, right? 

"Your wife is fucking insane! She pinned me down and wouldn't let me move, then force fed me pills!" you tattled. 

Mildred just laughed and said "pill not pill(s). I gave her an anxiety pill to help her sleep." She said, then looking towards you she added "and she shoved me so whatever I did was deserved." 

You rolled your eyes at her and pouted at Diane. Diane looked at Mildred for a moment, and you didn't like it so you added. 

"Mommy she hurt my wrists." you said putting on your best kicked puppy expression. 

Diane walked over to you holding your tiny wrists in her hands and then looked over to Mildred with a frown. Mildred self assured smile dropped instantly when she saw Diane's face- you were smiling on the inside- serves ya right bitch. 

"Oh please, you're seriously going to buy that." Mildred scoffed turning away defensively. This is the first time you'd seen them fight. Before now they'd always been on the same page, and if not Diane had given in to Mildred. You were both surprised and thrilled hoping Diane would just leave Mildred. 

"Her wrists are bruised." Diane said plainly. 

"They are. So is her entire body- or is it only an issue when I punish her hmm?" Mildred snapped. 

"I- I just" Diane looked at your sad face again and you could see the war raging, she wanted to defend you- you were her baby, but she also knew she didn't have a foot to stand on in this argument. You looked down at your wrist sadly for extra effect and then Diane turned to Mildred again. 

"Exactly you knew she was already hurt. I want you to apologize, you know her body doesn't need any extra stain right now." 

Mildred looked furious and she glared daggers at Diane. It was scarry to watch two terrifying women at odds. The silently stared at one another  until eventually Mildred's eyes softened and she looked at your bruised wrists. 

"I'm sorry darling, I didn't mean to squeeze you hard enough to bruise. I wasn't thinking in the moment. I'll get you some cream." She said once again getting up from bed. 

"Y/n you too" Diane said. 

"What?!" you whined. 

"Apologize now!" she demanded. 

"I'm sorry I shoved you." You said sincerely, you really did need to stop hitting her knowing she's so much stronger then you. 

"I forgive you." Mildred said uncapping the cream and coming over to where Diane held your hands. 

"Y/n you know not to hit people." Diane scolded as Mildred gently applied the cream to your wrists. 

"You hit me all the time." You childishly argued. 

"I spank you, and I only punish you when you deserve it, that's twice now you've hit Mildred for nothing." Diane said. 

"She's just upset Diane, she'll adjust." Mildred defended. You looked at her suprised but she just smiled softly at you caressing your wrist as a silent apology. 

"Alright we need to get to sleep if were going to be up in the morning." Mildred said as she bit her lip nervously. You were curious about the change in demeanor but didn't question her. 

Diane leaned over to Mildred pressing a sweet kiss to her lips. "I love you." Diane whispered as she pulled away making Mildred smile and pull her in for another chaste kiss. 

"I love you too." Mildred said pulling away. Watching Diane's face light up made your heart sink. You were happy for her, but you wanted to be the only one making her feel that way. What if she left you for Mildred?

Mildred reached over to press a small kiss to your forehead, you allowed it because you kind of felt bad for making them fight. The kiss was short but still made your stomach flutter. 

To your delight Diane climbed in bed with you snuggling under the covers. Mildred flicked the light off and in the darkness Diane pulled you into her. You laid on her chest as she kissed your head. 

"Good night baby girl." 

................

Authors note: 

Feel free to comment ideas and opinions, I'd love to hear them :3. Also, any ideas on what honorific y/n should use for Mildred? 

And as always thank you all for sticking with this story! You guys all make writing and posting this such a fun experience Xx 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 205 35
Y/n has had a hard life since her dad left and her mother is always working to provide for their small family. She is bullied at school and is often...
1K 72 17
I always used to think that love is the only thing that gives you freedom from every thing in the world. But if the love itself takes your freedom th...
78K 4.5K 24
⚢ [Sarah Paulson FF] Spending summer alone at my aunt's mansion after a horrible incident in my hometown I was glad when Diane Sherman showed up one...
58.2K 2.6K 50
Disclaimer: This is a work of fan fiction using characters from the American Horror Story world, which is trademarked by Twentieth Century Fox Film C...