Go Diego Go Returns/Snippets

By I_love_Hamilton_yeet

If You love Go Diego Go when You were little than Get ready for more, Go Diego Go is back in This story with... More

Season 6, Episode 0 "The new member of The Rescue Family"
Meet Luca August Marquez
Luca meeting the rest of The Family (S6, E0, Pt 2)
Luca meets Friends (S6, E0 Pt 3 and Finale)
"Locked in"
S6, E1 "Baby Jaguar to the Rescue"
When Dad is Home alone with 3 kids
Best Friends Forever (Primos)
When Baby Luca gives Her first haircut
S6, E2 "A Very Bunny Easter" (Happy late Easter πŸ°πŸ‡)
Big Brother & Baby Sister Time (Diego and Luca)
When Diego's Friends are watching Luca are a while
"On The Other Side of The Phone"
"I'm always here for You" (Diego, Luca & Shanti)
How to cheer Up a Upset Luca
"Being Angry in Silence"
The First night with Baby Luca
The First day/Adventure of Luca with Her new Family
Luca's nickname from Family
"The scary cold raining night"
Happy 11th Brithday Alicia!
Luca's Separation Anxiety
"He annyos Me but That's How He tells Me that He's love Me" (Alicia & Diego)
Happy & Sad Facts about Luca August Marquez
Happy Pride Month Everyone!
"It was only just a Dream"
"He lives in You"
"The Beat-Broke Friend" (Diego & Burgin)
"Daddy & Baby Home Alone"
"Luca's First 4th of July"
"Get some rest"
"Unwatch Situation"
"The Two Cousins & The Lying Fox" (Dora, Diego & Swiper)
What I feel about Go Diego Go & Dora The Explorer
I got My first Vaccine
"Check Up Day"
"A Sick Diego"
"You are all what Matters to Me"
"Never take anything from Strangers at Nighttime"
"Broken Leg?!"
Song for "Go Diego Go"
"Trapped in Car" (Nico & Sabrina)
I got My Second Vaccine
Happy late 16th Anniversary To "Go Diego Go"
"You protect The City and I'll protect The Rainforest" (Dora & Diego)
"At The Beach" πŸ– (Diego, Alicia, Luca, Sabrina & Nico)
"Keep Your Head Up and Don't get dragged down by Her..." (Nico & Sabrina)
Meme Time with Dora The Explorer & Go Diego Go
"Let's Dance All The Way" (Diego X Sammy) (Dora and The Lost City of Gold)
"The Lesser You eat, The Weaker You get" (Sabrina & Diego)
"I have This Friend" (Daisy & Diego)
"His special Talent"
Meme Time with Go Diego Go & Dora Tne Explorer (Part 2) (Mostly Texting lol)
"Therapist Talk" (The Marquez Family) (Part 1)
"Therapist Talk" (The Marquez Family) (Part 2)
"Therapist Talk" (The Marquez Family) (Part 3)
"Miracle of The Fourth Season"
Butterfly Watching πŸ¦‹ (Y/N X Diego) (Female Reader) ❀
"Secretly Best Friends" (Diego & Camilo) (Go Diego Go X Encanto)
"Waving For You" (Diego X Injured Reader)
You're Special To Me (Male/Female Reader X Neko Diego & Neko Dora)
"Buried in snow" (Nico, Sabrina and Diego)
Dora's Friends meet The Animal Rescuer Family
"The New Addition To The Family"
"Their Little Prince" (The Birth of Diego)
"The Death of The One Cause The Pain"
"The Prince's Blessing Power" (Baby Diego's Secret Power)
My Top Favorites Nick Jr & Disney Jr Shows
My Top Favorites Nick Jr & Disney Jr shows (Part 2)
"Beat Up The Bullies" (Dora & Diego)
"Lost, Panic, Pain" (Daisy, Alicia & Diego)
"Where 🎡Calma🎡 originally came from"
"Cover Up The Wounds" (Diego and The rest of The Family)
"Rest Your Head" (Diego & Sabrina)
"Revenge is like an evil plan" (Diego, Timothy, Sabrina & Nico)
"Ghost or Spirit, We'll shall always go after You" (Dora, Alicia & Diego)
"You belong to Us now" (Yandere Marquez Family x Child Reader)
"A Secret Until Now" (Big Sister Sabrina X 4 year old child reader)
(REMAKE): The Newest Member of The Rescue Family"
"Papa Diego" (Diego, Alicia and Baby Jaguar)
"Babysitter Sisters" (Daisy, Alicia & Diego)
"Two Cousins and One school " (Diego & Dora)
"It's not a toy, It's Osito" (Dora, Diego & Alicia)
"He's always here" (Dora & Diego)
"A family to go home too" (Adult Diego & Adult Friends X child reader)
"A troubling blizzard" (Diego, Sabrina & Nico)
"Having a sleepover with horror movies" (The MΓ‘rquez kids)
"Birthday prank..." (Diego's 8th birthday)

"All hail Our new hero!" (The future of Luca)

233 2 3
By I_love_Hamilton_yeet

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luca (as a baby):

Luca (as an adult):

"You have the power to reach You're dream, and I'll be You're number one fan, once You get there! And if anyone messes with You, then I'll make them regret it" ~ Luca August Márquez

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No One's POV:

Luca August Márquez is the biologocal daughter of Camilla Ruiz and Dante Williams, and is also the adopted daughter of Nico and Sabrina Márquez, and is the adopted sister of Daisy, Alicia and Diego.

Before Her birth, Her biological father was a traveler, but He passed away a day before She was born, and after a year and an half of Luca living with Her biological mother, Luca was abandoned by Her mother when Her mother had left Her at a rescue center, and that is where Luca had met Her new family.

Luca was born with light-ish brown hair, along with chocolate brown eyes, (at night, Luca's eyes always turn blue) She was born muted, so She either squeaks or use sign language to communicate with others.

Luca is a very quiet but yet so curious person, She was born to be a rescuer, and at the age of 8, She had became a brave, sweet and strong rescuer, Her number one supporter and fan, was Her older brother, Diego, who helped Her with training.

Luca also was taught self defense and karate by Her adopted mother, Sabrina and brother, Diego. Luca has a strong spirit from Her adopted mother, a caring and gentle heart from Her adopted father, a brave soul from Her brother, a smart and witty mind like Her big sister, the beauty from Her older sister, and finally the love of traveling from Her biological father.

•••

Luca, who is now an 18 year old professor animal rescuer, along wearing a dark blue shirt, white shorts that goes down to Her knees, while wearing a rescuer vest on top, with Her hair in a wavy bob cut style, and finally, She was wearing a brown travel hat (that originally belong to Her biological father).

Luca was walking through the town that connected to the rainforest where She was raised and lived, to make sure that everything was okay, and no wild animals where in the town, and She was also on patrol.

As Luca was walking, She looked over and saw a couple of kids were playing together, and was pushing a ball around, but then, the ball started to roll towards Luca, Luca softly smile, then She kicks the ball with Her foot, then She bounces the ball on Her knee to the other knee.

All of the kids watched in amazement and in 'awe' as Luca was doing soccer tricks, and yes, Daisy did taught Luca on how to do soccer tricks, and Luca favorite sport was indeed soccer, the kids cheered and clapped once Luca did a rainbow kick, which cause the ball to roll back towards the kids.

Luca waved 'bye' with a smile, as She turned around, but She fell back once She had bumped into someone, which cause that person to fall down as well.

As Luca was gently rubbing Her head, and-

"Oh my! I'm so sorry!" A voice said in apologized, Luca looked up, and saw a young man who looked to be around 19. He was Korean, with a light skin tone, with black hair, and brown eyes, He looked to be 5'4, while Luca was almost 5 feet.

The young man was hearing a clean white shirt, blue jeans, white and black sneakers, a white beanie hat, and along with glasses. The young man had His hand out for Luca to hold, immediately Luca saw the young man's cheeks were light pink, which mean He was blushing.

'Oh great...' Luca thought to Herself, then She gently took the man's hand, and He pulled Her up, the two met eye contact for a new seconds before, He smiled and spoke up.

"I'm really sorry! I'm new here, and I was hoping that I would find someone to help Me, and maybe a friend," He explained, and He smiled at Luca, which made Luca's heart to skip a beat.

Luca didn't say anything, well, in fact, She couldn't say anything at all...

The young man just sigh with a smile.

"I'm sorry, You must not understand of what I am saying, I am sorry for wasting You're time, m'lady," He said, and He bowed, and He was turned, and started to walk away.

Luca blinked, and bite Her lip, She let out a sigh, and started to feel embarrassed about what She is gonna do, so with one deep breath-

"SQUEAK! SQUEAK!" Luca squeaked, the young man stopped, once He heard the two squeaks, He turned around with eyes widened, and now His face was completely flustered.

Luca was looking down at the ground, feeling embarrassed as ever, since She hadn't squeaked in a long time, She has only communicate with others with sign language, because as long as She can remember, kids would make fun of Her because She would make squeaking noises, and Luca hated that...

"Did You just squeak?" He asked but Luca didn't look up from the ground. He then walked back over towards Luca and He looked at Her with curiosity.

"Can You do it again?" He asked.

Luca hesitated, as the young man waited patiently, then Luca let out another squeak. And just like that, Luca's eyes widened, as She saw the young man was smiling, and let out a chuckle.

"That was really cute, I'm gonna call You mousie, for now on," He explained. Luca just looked at Him with a surprise expression on Her face. Never once, no one had called Luca's squeaking 'cute' only from Her family.

"Can You understand Me?" He asked, but then, Luca remembered that She had Her backpack on Her back, so She took it off, the young man watched as She took out a notebook and pen, then, She started to write on the pages.

"I am mute" Luca wrote.

"Ah~ I see! You can't talk!" The young man said understandably.

"Well, it's a good thing I know American sign language, so, I can understand what You're saying," He explained, with a smile.

Luca softly smiled back at Him. Then She put Her notebook and pen back in Her backpack, and then, started to sign.

'My name is Luca," Luca signed.

"Nice to meet You," He signed and said together.

"My name is Austin, and believe it or not, I am Australian and Korean, so I was born and raised in Australia, also I am a kpop idol," Austin explained.

"And that is what I do for a living," Austin explained and in signed, and let out a chuckle.

Luca smiled sweetly.

"That's pretty cool, I know kpop but was never introduced with the songs or the bands, or the idols," Luca signed and explained.

"So, what brings You here?" Luca signed.

"Ah, I pretty much needed some space and relaxing time from being an idol, trust Me, it's a lot, and it can be overwhelming, so I can here to America, also I wanted to travel for a bit and so, I came here to understand and learn each culture, like for example, Latinos/Hispanics," Austin explained.

"And all I gotta say, is wow...in South America is beautiful, and it's a good thing I bump into You," Austin explained with a smile.

"Interesting, but I hope You know, You gotta go back home right?" Luca signed.

"Yeah, I know that, but I just wanted know what it feels like to live here, in a quiet town, the peace and quiet is really nice to hear, because I live in a big city," Austin explained.

Luca got a good look at Austin, and He did look like a city boy, but even though He was born and raised in Australia, but ever since He became a kpop idol, She couldn't blame Him for running off to somewhere quieter.

"Now, I did enough of the talking, I want You tell Me about You," Austin said with His full interested and attention on Luca.

"Well, I am an adopted child, My mother didn't want Me, My father died, and I was raised to be an animal rescuer," Luca explained.

"Really? How old were You when They had adopted You?" Austin asked.

"One and an half," Luca answered.

Then He smiled.

"That is so cool that You are an animal rescuer," Austin said, but then, when Luca was about to respond-

"Now tell Me! How risky the job is!? At any time, were You ever attack by animal as You were trying to save it!? Did You die a couple of times!?" Austin kept on asking.

But then, Luca gently hit Austin on the cheek, Austin processed of what just happened, and then He smiled.

"Okay, I deserve that," Austin said and He started to chuckle.

"Sorry!" He said and He bowed again.

"How about this, let's go out and get a bite to eat, huh?" Austin asked with a smile.

Luca's raised an eyebrow, and thought about it, and then, She nodded Her head.

"Yes!" Austin said happily, then He gently held Luca's hand, as He started to gently pulled Luca towards a small diner that is barely packed at all.

•••

"Hold on! So when You're older brother who was 8 years old at the time, had rescued animals, went on dangerous and risky missions, and He had almost lost His life a couple of times!? THAT IS AWESOME!" Austin explained excitedly, He just couldn't control His feelings of excitement.

"If You mean, giving the family a heart attack, because that is what My brother is good at," Luca signed.

"So, what You are telling Me is that, He's the golden child?" Austin asked.

Luca raised an eyebrow. She has never heard of the word, "the golden child"

"What do You mean by that?" Luca signed.

"You know, has a favorite child," Austin explained.

"My parents never picked favorites between Us," Luca signed and explained.

Austin smiled in relief.

"Oh good! That's a relief, and Hey! Maybe I can meet You're family," Autsin suggested with a big smile on His face.

Luca just looked at Him. Honestly She wasn't even sure about that, it's already annoying that in Her father's and brother's eyes, She can't have a boyfriend (which Luca waa never going to be interested), but it's a good thing that Her mother will accept.

And even if both Her and Austin had just met, there was no way that Luca was going to convince Austin, and Austin wasn't gonna take no for an answer, so She had agreed and now, Austin was jumping up and down like a child, while others watched, and Luca looking embarrassed as ever.

•••

Anyways, after They had ate, Luca took Austin to the rainforest where the rescue center was located. Autsin was taken in shock on how beautiful the rainforest looks, but not as beautiful as Luca.

Okay, it was clear that Austin had developed feelings for Luca from the moment that He had laid eyes on Her, but He is a kpop idol, He shouldn't be having feelings at all, but who could blame Him?!

Once Luca and Austin had arrived, Autsin couldn't help but be really excited, I mean, the house and rescue center that Luca had grew up in, was just beautiful and again, not as beautiful as Luca.

"Please tell Me You keep all of these animals as You're pets!?" Austin asked jokingly, He was hoping to get a laugh out of Luca, but however, Luca just slowly looked at Him while giving Him a death glare.

Then Austin realized that it must've offended Luca, so He bowed down apologizing over and over again, until Luca gave in and accepted His sorry, then the two of Them walked in.

"Squeak! Squeak!" Luca Squeaked, and Austin just smiled brightly, He can't get over on how adorable Luca was.

"Sis You're back!" A familiar voice called out. Luca and Austin looked over, and saw a 26 year old man.

It was Diego, He still had His classy light blue shirt, with His vest, dark blue shorts and shoes. However, He hair had gotten more puffy and curly, so He tied it all back into a bun, He did had a little bit of facial hair, that make Him look extremely attractive and handsome.

At the age of 26, Diego is now married, and His wife is having a baby soon, so it will be Diego's first ever baby, now if the baby is a girl, He didn't know if He wants to name the baby either Luca or Sabrina, since it has been bugging Him all week.

Diego wrapped His arms around His baby sister, but then, when He looked up and saw Austin, He had given the kpop idol a welcoming smile.

"Hola! Hi! Nice to meet You, I'm Diego" Diego introduced Himself, and Austin smiled at Him.

"I'm Austin," Austin introduce Himself with a smile, and Both Diego and Austin shook hands, but Austin realized that Diego's gripped was pretty tight, almost like Diego was trying to break Austin's hand.

"So Austin, what do You do for a living?" Diego asked.

"I am a kpop idol," Austin answered, with a smile.

"Really? What brings You here?" Diego asked.

"Just wanna get away from being a celebrity for a bit, also I love to travel, and this is the most beautiful forest that I have ever seen, and it's nice to hear nature and animals," Austin explained with a smile.

But then, Austin looked over at Luca with a bigger smile along with His cheeks looking pink as ever.

"But I can see that You're sister is even more beautiful," Austin said honestly. Both Diego and Austin looked over and saw Luca was playing with a roll of bandages while looking down.

Diego looked back at Austin.

"You've been flirting with My sister?" Diego asked.

"I can't help it, She's the one who stole My heart," Austin said with a smile.

"I can't help but feel more then ready to punch You in the face," Diego explained with a glare.

"Spueak..." Luca squeaked softly, while covering Her face with Her hands.
(Kill Me)

Austin just smiled and He started to look around.

"I really like You're home, is this where You keep the animals?" Austin asked.

"Animals that are lost and hurt," Diego said with His arms crossed.

"What about animals who are having babies?" Austin asked.

"We help Them too," Diego said.

"How about old animals?" Austin asked.

"Yes, old animals too," Diego answered with a hint of annoyance, but then Austin gasped of happiness.

"Please tell Me that You have a pet! Is a wild or just a regular!?" Austin asked excitedly.

Diego just looked over at His baby sister, and Luca just shook Her head with Her arms crossed.

"Was it something I said?" Austin asked confusingly

Diego and Luca both looked back at Austin.

"The reason why We get easily offended or upset because Me and My family have to deal with other people who think owning a wild animal as a pet, it's just really sad because keeping a wild animal in a house or in a small apartment, is not a great idea, so no! We don't have any pets at all," Diego explained.

"Ah, I understand," Austin said honestly with a smile.

Diego look back at Luca.

"Wanna show You're friend around the place?" Diego asked, and Diego took a few steps towards Luca.

"Watch over Him so He won't break anything," Diego whispered to Luca. She just looked at Her brother before sighing and taking Austin on a tour around.

•••

It was has now been a week since Austin was staying, and He had got to know Luca's other family members, and They all got along very well (except for Diego and Nico).

Anyways, today was the last day that Austin is gonna be staying in town, because He has to catch His fight back to Korea. Austin and Luca, along with Luca's family in the background were at the airport.

Austin smiled, but Luca knew that Austin was sad because Luca was His friend and He actually have feelings for Luca, if He could, He would love to take Luca with Him and spoil Her with everything, but since because of Their completely different jobs, it was just impossible.

"I'm really gonna miss You, Squeaks," Austin said with a sad smile.

Luca softly blushed at Austin's nickname for Her.

'Me too,' Luca signed.

Austin gently place His hand on Luca's hand.

"We will see each other again, and once We do, then, We'll run away like good old Romeo and Juliet!" Austin explained.

Nico and Diego were being held back by Their wives after of what Austin had just said.

"I would always keep You in My heart, and I promise that I will come back, and oh! Here You go," Austin said and He took out a blue and silver ring, and gently place it on Luca's ring finger.

"This is a promise ring, that I will come back, also, I'll be on TV, I love You, Luca," Austin said with all of His heart.

'I love you Luca,'

Luca's heart just skipped so many times, it felt like it was about to burst.

Luca smiled softly.

'Squeak,' Luca squeaked.
(I love You too,)

And then, Austin gently kissed Luca on the lips, with Luca kissing back.

And just like that, Nico burst into tears, crying like a baby, with Diego mumbling curse words in Spanish, while saying not so nice words towards Austin.

And then, Austin started to walk towards the airport, but then around, waved at the love of His life then started to walk again, leaving Luca standing there with a sweet smile.

•••

It was has been 5 years later. 5 years huh? Interesting, and We are all probably wondering what happened from there. Well Austin kept His word, He came back with His career still successful, and actually, He managed to have a relationship but also keep His career in balance.

After 5 years, Luca was still an animal rescuer, and Austin who was still writing music, dancing and being a famous kpop star, both Luca and Austin eventually got married, and became parents.

Luckily, both sides of the family agreed and supported the happy couple. Both Austin and Luca became parents 5 children, 3 biological and 2 are adopted.

Their children are, 8 year old Dante, 5 year old, Nicholas, 3 year old Diego, 1 year old Autumn and 1 week old Luna.

Even though, She had children to take care, Luca was known to be the bravest, kindest and strongest rescuer anyone has known, and all of the animals loved Her, and Her children want to be just like Her (and She is Their favorite parent after all).

And so, everyone should know that every love story, has a happy ending after all...

The future of Luca...

•••

(The end)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 85 45
"𝑰 π’˜π’‚π’” π’ˆπ’π’π’† 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝑩𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 at 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’‚π’ˆπ’† 𝒐𝒇 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒆𝒏 π’šπ’†π’‚π’“π’” 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓, 𝑰 π’˜π’‚π’” π’”π’•π’Šπ’π’ π’ˆπ’π’π’†. 𝑺𝒉𝒆 π’˜οΏ½...
246K 11.3K 71
Just when Maya thought it was possible to outrun her past, he caught up with her once more. Maya's uncle had been on the run ever since that terrible...
116 0 61
The following book is rated "TV-14" for Suggestive Dialogue, Language, Sexual Situations, and Violence "Rescue 911: Cartoon Edition" is an exciting a...
586 32 12
Here it is! My brand-new story of my all-time favorite Disney movie 1994's version of The Lion King but with TMNT heroes and others. I will be using...