"Lost, Panic, Pain" (Daisy, Alicia & Diego)

No One's POV:

"Y-You guys want to go Camping? Just The 3 of You and Not Us with You?" Sabrina Asked

"Sí Mami, The Three of Us had came to an agreement that Me, Alicia and Diego believe that We will be Okay Camping on Our own" Daisy Said

Sabrina and Nico looked at Each Other and--

"What do You think?" Sabrina Asked

"I mean, As Parents, We should be worried as always for Our Children, But also, We should trust Them, So We will give You This Opportunity" Nico Said

"And also, If something ever happens than Please call Us if anything ever happened to You" Sabrina Said

Daisy, Alicia and Diego nodded Their heads.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Skip Time)

After The Three Siblings finished packing up everything They need, Sabrina gently pulled Daisy's arm and--

"Please keep a good eye on Diego, You know How He is" Sabrina Whispered to Daisy and She nodded Her head.

Daisy, Alicia and Diego waved "bye" to both of Their Parents, Both Sabrina and Nico smiled while waving "Bye" to Their 3 Children but honestly, Deep down in Their hearts, They are very worried, They feel like They Both Kinda regretted something in This Situation.

Anyways, After a couple of hours of walking, walking and walking, We finally arrived at a perfect spot So They can spend the night there, There was also a cave not too far, Maybe like 3 trees away from where Daisy, Alicia and Diego was camping out.

Of course, Daisy, Alicia and Diego were so excited to finally to camp in the wild without any parents at all.

'How hard can it be?'

The Three Siblings set Up Their tents, Their own Campfire and unpacked everything They had in Their Backpacks, They didn't even had Click or Diego's Rescue Pack on Them because The Both of Them had to go to get repaired.

Nighttime has arrived and Diego was getting a little nervous of inside of Him even though He is a very adventurous and out going young boy, Daisy has decided to tell Both of Her Younger Siblings of a story of Hansel and Gretel, But in a spooky way.

While Daisy was explaining Her very own spooky story of Hansel and Gretel and--

"And Than, The Big Bad Wolf came out of The Bushes and Scare Both Hansel and Gretel to death!" Daisy Said, Diego was hiding behind Alicia and Holding Her close.

"I don't remember this part of Hansel and Gretel..." Diego Said

"Bro, It's a spooky story" Alicia Said but than The Three Marquez's Siblings felt some rain drops falling down from The Sky.

"It's started to rain!" Daisy Said and She quickly grabbed Her Lantern and She started to walk away from The Campsite, Both Diego and Alicia followed Her.

"You do realized that Our Tents are back at The campsite, Right?!" Alicia Asked

"I know that, But I wanna show You something" Daisy Said but Diego tilted His head in confusion and Alicia sigh.

"We are gonna get sick if We stay here out in the rain for longer and Our Parents will never let Us go out camping on Our own ever again!" Alicia Said

Daisy just ignore Her and kept on walking which leads to Both Alicia and Diego to follow Their oldest sister.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once The Three Siblings entered into The Cave, It was pretty dark, Almost Pitched Black if it wasn't for Daisy's Lantern along with Both Diego and Alicia's Flashlight in Their hands.