"The Two Cousins & The Lying Fox" (Dora, Diego & Swiper)

Diego's POV:

"Psst! Primo! Why are We in Mr. Ronald's Garden, Again?" Asked Dora

I looked at Her.

"Shh" I Hushed Dora.

I sneaked over to The wall, Behind The Wall is Mr. Ronald's Garden and Home, I saw that Dora followed behind Me.

"Because, The reason Why We are doing This, Remember when Abuelo food was stolen?" I Whispered

"Yeah?" Asked Dora

"Well, It HAS to be Mr. Ronald because He is always so jealous over Our Abuelo greatest farm food and They are so Delicioso, So I am not just gonna stand by and watch Him take all of Abuelo's Food!" I Whispered

"But Abuelo can grow more, right?" Asked Dora

"Not good enough, Prima! I'm getting those food back weather Mr. Ronald likes it or not, Are You with Me?" I Asked and I reached out My hand.

Dora smiled as I reached out My hand, Dora put Her hand on Mine.

"Your My Cousin, We're Family, We know There are rules about that and We will always help eachother out if one of Them are in trouble" Said Dora.

I smiled and We both giggled Softly.

"But, How are We suppose to get inside?" Asked Dora.

I looked around and I noticed a huge Rabbit's hole and I smiled.

"This way" I Said and I hold My Cousin's hand and We both jogged slowly over to The Rabbit's Hole.

The Hole was pretty big for Us to climb in, So We went into The Hole and Follow where It would lead Us too.

I poke My head out from The Hole and I saw that We were inside of The Garden, I smiled and I slowly crawled out of The Hole and I looked around and I nodded that No one was around, So That Means, Mr. Ronald is nowhere to be found in His Garden.

"The coast is Clear, Prima!" I Said and Dora crawled out of The Hole and We both wipe off of The dirt was on Our clothes from crawling in The Hole.

I take a good look around and I realized that Mr. Ronald had food in garden growing already, So I don't understand Why He would take Abuelo's Food.

"So, We are only here to get Abuelo's food back, Right?" Asked Dora

"Right" I Said

"Well, In That case" Said Dora and She looked into Her Backpack and I saw that She pulled out Two Hats with Rabbit ears on it.