"Their Little Prince" (The Birth of Diego)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(The Birth of Diego)

Sabrina's POV:

I watched as My 11 year old Daughter and My 3 Year old Daughter as They were playing with Their Father, Nico, My Husband.

I chuckled once I saw Both of The Girls jumped into Nico's arms and He chuckled as The Girls laughed, I walked into The Bathroom but than Right After I walked into The Bathroom, I felt nauseous and I started to throwed Up (aka, Puke or Vomit).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nico's POV:

When I saw Sabrina walked into The Bathroom, I got pretty worried, So I stand Up and I walked over to The bathroom, I knocked on the door since The Door is closed and--

"Mi Amor? Are You alright in there?" I Asked and I knocked on The door a couple of times.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sabrina's POV:

After I throwed Up a couple of times non-stop, I quickly took a pregnancy Test and than Once The results came in quickly and right there, I was speechless.

"Oh My God..." I Said Softly and Tears started to come through My eyes.

Positive

I heard the Door Open and I saw Nico and He looked pretty worried and He looked at Me.

"Are You alright?" Nico Asked

I just stay silent for a minute until He walked over and He saw My pregnancy Test.

"May I see?" Nico Asked and He gently took The Pregnancy Test out of My hand and He looks at The test than He looked at Me.

"Y-You're Pregnant?" Nico Asked

I let a tear came down My Cheek but than Nico smiled and He gently pulled Me into a hug and He cried in tears of Joy.

"I am having a baby! I mean-I mean, We are having a Baby!" Nico Said and The Two of Us looked at each other and than I realized that I wasn't crying because I was sad or anything, I was actually crying in tears of Joy.

Maybe, We will finally have a son or maybe another daughter, Either or, It doesn't matter to Us because We are having a baby and Our Third Child and We cannot wait to meet Him/Her.

Nico wipe His tears away and He got down on His knees and He gently kissed My Stomach and Put His Hands on My stomach.

"Hey There, I don't know if You can hear Me or not but, I can't wait until I see You, My Little One" Nico Said as He kissed My stomach again and I giggled.

"Tu papi te ama" Nico Said in Spanish and He gently nuzzled His nose on My stomach and I giggle again.

"We gotta tell The Girls!" Nico Said as He gently grabbed My hand and The Two of Us walked out of The Bathroom and We walked over to The Girls.

Daisy was drawing and Alicia was playing with some blocks and than They looked at Us and--

"Hijas, We have some news We need to tell You" I Said and Both Daisy and Alicia looked at The Two of Us and Both Me and Nico smiled.