"You protect The City and I'll protect The Rainforest" (Dora & Diego)

Diego's POV:

I was helping Dora and Tía and Tío getting all of The Packages of all of The furniture and Stuff inside and You are probably wondering what is going on.

My now 8 year old Cousin Dora is moving to The city, Yes, It is a very emotional day for Me because Me and Dora are like Two Parters in crime and We were best friends ever since We were born, I remember when I first hold Dora when She was only 1 day old, I know that sounds impossible But It's True.

Boots was helping out and So was Baby Jaguar, Abuela was gonna go with Dora to The City and Papi is not really taken it too well but He is trying to stay strong.

"I-I don't want You to leave, Bro!" Papi Cried

"I don't want to leave either, Brother, Blame Mama on it!" Tío Cried and-

"Oh! Would You Two quick being cry babies! You act like You Two will never see eachother again!" Said Abuela

"But that's what it feels like!" Cried Both Papi and Tío and They Both Cried and Hugged Eachother.

"Oh! You Two are just a bunch of Cry Babies" Said Abuela

"Squeak!"

Luca: (Hey! That's offensive)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I helped Dora with The last box that needed to be in The moving truck.

"Phew, That's The Last Box" I Said

Dora nodded Her head but She had a frown on Her face, I sigh and I grabbed Dora's hand and We Both walked over to The Bench Swing.

Once We walked over to The Bench Swing, We sat down and We looked at eachother

"I'm gonna miss You, Primo" Said Dora

"I'm gonna miss You, Prima" I Said

"But I want You remember This, Prima, We are best friends, We are Cousins, Nothing can divide Us because We are so close, So, No matter where You are or Where are You coming from to come back from The Rainforest, Your Home, You and Me will always be..." I Said and-

"Best Friends Forever" Said Both Me and Dora and We Both hugged Eachother Tightly.

I looked at The Bench Swing and I smiled and So did Dora.

"I remembered when Both Mami and Papi First got This when They got married, Tío Nico and Tía Sabrina build This as a Wedding Surprise for Both My Mami and Papi" Said Dora.

"It is very nice" I Said

"Im going to remember everything We did together, From The Time that We first met as We were little babies from The Time Now, We had so many Adventures Together" Said Dora and I smiled.