Gang, girls and guns

By misskaulitz_

Remi goes to Germany for a girls trip with her friends and find a guy at the club that would change her life. More

Party?
Bad idea
This is hell!
Help!
Another win
Celebrate
Fucked up
Escape!
Cover me
Party?
Recover
Baby
Leave
I cant live like this
Tony
New girl
Family
My man
Take it slow
???
Shopping spree: pt 1
Shopping spree: pt 2
Im tom fucking kaulitz
Where am I
Good girl
Back to normal
Bed rest
My girls
What is her problem?
Room 483
Be careful
Just wait
Keep your eyes open
Fritz
Miss me?
Back in Germany
"I love you"
Sick fuckers
Fritz and meza müller
Another job

Horror movie?

1.8K 44 23
By misskaulitz_

I may or may not of forgot to write any chapters for 4 days 🤓.

BUT FORGIVE ME I'm backkkk!!

—————————————————————

"He better not become a problem" bill said as the man walked away.

"It's minor" Tom replied and walked over to the bar across from the racetrack. Gustav and Georg where already in there.

"Drinking already" bill chuckled as we walked into the bar.

"I just beat Georg in that race for the first time, I'm celebrating" Gustav replied.

Tom grabbed my waist and pulled me backwards into him.

"And what do I get for winning?" Tom asked.

"Wait and see" I replied and Tom smirked.

He went over to the bar and ordered some drinks. I went outside to amber and the other girls and they where helping amber out of the car. They helped her walk over to bar. Tom handed me a drink and we all sat around a table.

"Remi I need the toilet can you help me?" Amber asked and I helped her walk over to the toilet.

We got in there and amber turns to me.

"Can you tell me the truth, bill won't and I know something happened the day I got shot, I saw a letter and it said time of death on it and my name, did I die?" Amber asked.

Bill didn't want me to tell amber, he wanted her to focus of getting better and not worry about anything.

"You did but bill got you to the hospital just in time, just don't tell him that you know he told me not to say anything" I replied.

Amber smiled at me and slowly walked into one of the bathroom stalls.

We stayed for about an hour and we all went back to the house. Tom went into his secret room downstairs and everyone els ether went to there room or was in the living room. I knocked on the door to toms room and he opened the door.

"Yes?" He asked.

"I'm bored can I sit in here with you?" I asked.

Tom looked behind him before answering me.

"Umm hold on" he said and close the door.

I heard him putting things away. Probably playboy magazines I thought with a smile. He opened the door and let me in.

"Just sit there and don't touch anything it's all covered in oil" Tom said as I walked over to a desk chair where he told me to sit.

It wasn't anything fancy just lodes of car parts and a big safe where I'm guessing he keeps his money and stuff.

"Just let me finish this and then you can give me my prize for winning" Tom said with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes with a small smile as Tom did something to a car part.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Making my car go faster since that man thinks I cheated" Tom replied.

He took the car part out to his car and brought the other part he had replaced back inside.

"There that should make it a bit faster" Tom said and used a piece of cloth to wipe his face.

He walked over to me and picked me up and placed me onto the desk with his hands on my hips. I started kissing his neck and he started to pull me in closer. He gripped my tightly letting me know he was enjoying what I was doing. I stopped kissing his neck and started kissing his lips instead. Tom started to grunt and breathing heavy. His grip on me got tighter and tighter. Tom sat down in his chair and took me with him so I was on his lap still kissing. We started to undress each other from the waist down. I slightly pulled his trousers down and he did the same for me just incase someone walked in.

I started to ride him on the chair. It was kinda difficult since the chair is small but I didn't care. I just kept looking back at the door every time I heard a noise to see if someone walked in.

"Oh baby" Tom muttered as he threw his head back and covered his eyes with his arm.

His free hand was roaming around my body. I got faster, I liked having control for once and I could tell Tom liked it to.

"Remi s-slow down or.." he said but didn't finish.

I just got faster, I wanted to show him that I can do it on my own. Tom gripped me tightly and his mouth was wide open. A smile appeared on my face seeing what I was doing to him. He started moaning and so did I. I could tell he was trying to keep quiet but was struggling.

"Remi.." he said and his head went all the way back.

I started to slow down knowing he was finished now.

"Fuck" he said and looked at me.

"I know right" I replied proud of myself.

"You take control more often" Tom said and gave me one last kiss before we both got up and fixed our clothes.

"Yh maybe I should" I replied.

I left and let Tom finish what he was doing before I came in and went to take a shower. After the shower I put on some fluffy pjs then me and the girls all watched some horror films in the living room and talked about our group halloween costumes.

"Maybe sexy clowns?" Liz suggested.

"Fuck no I'm dead scared of clowns" amber replied.

"No!, sexy ones" I replied.

"Yh maybe, or fuck, marry, kiss and kill?" Rose said.

"Who would be kill!" Liz giggled.

"Don't look at me" amber giggled as she ate some snakes and watched the movie.

"Ok, ok how about mean girls or dress as our favourite woman?" I said.

"IM BEING BRITNEY SPEARS!" Amber said.

"Ok" I laughed.

"I still say sexy clowns" rose said.

"I mean I'm down" I said.

"Me to, amber?" Liz replied.

"Fine, but no scary shit!" Amber replied.

Bill came into the living room and sat next to amber.

"What are you arguing about?" Bill asked as he put his arm around Amber shoulder.

"What to be for halloween" Liz replied.

"Oh maybe clowns?" Bill said.

"THATS WHAT ROSE SAID!" I replied.

"Clowns it is then" bill chuckled.

"I hate you all" amber said.

"Love ya to!" I replied and we all went back to watching the movie.

Went it was over bill took amber upstairs and I went to see if I had anything good for a clown costume. Tom came in and saw a big pile of neon clothes next to me.

"God what are you trying to do" Tom asked.

"Looking for something for halloween" I replied.

"What are you going as a glow stick?" Tom asked and I put the clothes in my hands down.

"No!, sexy clowns" I replied.

"A sexy clown,'that's something" Tom replied.

"I know what to do for hair and makeup but you might have to take us all shopping tomorrow for some bits for the costumes" I replied.

"Your all being sexy clowns?" Tom asked.

"Yup" I replied.

"Dam, didn't think the guys went that way" Tom said with a smile and I threw a top at him.

"No just us girls" I giggled.

"Yh ok, I will see when I'm free tomorrow and take you to a costume shop" Tom replied.

I gave him a big smile.

"Maybe you can get some other costumes if you know what I mean" Tom said with a smirk and my smile faded.

"You and your dress up stuff, so strange" I replied.

"What it's hot" Tom replied.

I rolled my eyes with a small smile and started to put my clothes back.

"Let me see what the other girls have for there costumes" I said and went to see.

No one really had anything so I told them Tom would take us to get some stuff. I went back to toms room after about ten minutes and got ready for bed, I was really tired and was ready to go to sleep.

I got into bed first and Tom joined me a few minutes later and we both fell asleep.

——————————————————

Still sorry for taking 4 DAYS OFF! I just ether fell asleep and forgot to write a new chapter or my phone got taken so I wouldn't stay up all night cuz I be going bed late 😜.

But I will try keep up with it now 💪😉.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 72 25
y/n moves to Germany as her older brother got a better job offer. she meets the band and begins to hangout with them. when the kaulitz twins slowly s...
200 44 23
A girl who's life was going straight until they had this new guy who seemed to be giving her issues❤ And later fell for him through sympathy 💘
527K 8.5K 39
Kiara has just moved into a new town and its her first day of school. She when she walks into class she meets people that will change her life foreve...
724 2 17
after moving to Germany because of your dads job , you bump into tom and the games start